Another awkward moment

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

dtlux1

Re: Another awkward moment

Post by dtlux1 »

deepskycyan wrote:
dtlux1 wrote:because I was in the bathroom for long periods of time.
I, too, read housepets on the toilet!
I actually think that a few of the times, the reason was because I was reading Housepets the Series. :lol:

But most of the time it was because people would be pounding and body slamming on the door. Hard to be quick when your stall door is being pounded on and you are being yelled at to hurry up. :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Never had that problem but the boys that were at my high school?

Oh my God. What a bunch of FREAKS! My boyfriend told me about how they would THROW wet paper towels over the stall and make jokes about what they were doing in there. e_o
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

They were constantly closing bathrooms at my high school because of vandalism like that. It was really annoying to find the bathroom closed and have to go to the next closest one - usually on the other side of the school. :x
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its usually the men's room that has all kinds of graffiti on it. My boyfriend decided just for kicks to take pictures of the stalls of our bathroom colleges and the graffiti was just horrifying to say the least.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Never had that problem but the boys that were at my high school?

Oh my God. What a bunch of FREAKS! My boyfriend told me about how they would THROW wet paper towels over the stall and make jokes about what they were doing in there. e_o
Had this happen to me so many times. One of the times it wasn't even wet paper towels, they just cupped their hands, filled them with water, and threw the water over the stall. I came out of the bathroom soaking wet. :lol:

I think they got suspended when they found out who did it.
Deske

Post by Deske »

I feel like my school is relatively normal now...
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:Or walk into the wrong house. I did that once. :?
I jumped in the wrong car once. I was hitching a ride with my grandmother and she pulled up in front of a shop and sent me in on an errand. I came out and there was an identical car in front of hers and I got into that by mistake and realised I was sitting next to a random old man. 0.o And yes, my siblings and grandmother in the car behind saw it. :oops:
This has happened to me too many times in similar fashions. :lol: Only once was I caught when I was about to get into the car.
It doesn't help that I drive the most widely used vehicle in my area.

That awkward moment when you help your neighbor push their car into a snowy drive when you see them trying to get over a patch of snow drift. Then, once they're in and your walking away, they get out and tell you that they were trying to get out of the driveway.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

That awkward moment when someone pants' you in the middle of the store, showing all your hello kitty glory.

I don't even like hello kitty, I just got the underwear as a gag gift and have continued to wear them since.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

MrNeonShot wrote:That awkward moment when someone pants' you in the middle of the store, showing all your hello kitty glory.

I don't even like hello kitty, I just got the underwear as a gag gift and have continued to wear them since.
That awkward moment when you see that happen to someone you think is really cute and you have to keep from blushing in front of your friends (I had not come out at this time)....
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

I check this profile like once a year or so, so if you need to reach me I'm on telegram @awootimestwo
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Never been pantsed before so I can't say. I don't know anybody who has been pantsed either.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Currently going through an awkward moment. I'm in a school I don't go to, to go through orientation for an online class. And I have no idea what room I'm supposed to go to.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Did you eventually figure it out?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That awkward moment when you're picking fruit and you let go of a branch and it hits you in the face.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:Never been pantsed before so I can't say. I don't know anybody who has been pantsed either.
They call that "dakking" here in Australia. And yes, I have been dakked. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Deske

Post by Deske »

The awkward moment of yesterday got worse. Turns out I was there on the wrong Thursday. It's next week.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

That awkward moment when you realize that Ugoslovakia isn't a country, and it is actually Ugoslovia and Czechoslovakia. I thought for the longest time that that was a country name, and just found out this week that it isn't, and that I was mixing 2 countries together.
Deske wrote:The awkward moment of yesterday got worse. Turns out I was there on the wrong Thursday. It's next week.
I have walked into the wrong classroom many times and sat down. I have never went in on the wrong day though. :P
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Do you perhaps mean Yugoslavia? Czechoslovakia no longer exists, by the way. It's broken up into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

dtlux1 wrote:That awkward moment when you realize that Ugoslovakia isn't a country, and it is actually Ugoslovia and Czechoslovakia. I thought for the longest time that that was a country name, and just found out this week that it isn't, and that I was mixing 2 countries together.
Yugoslavia was a country, but it dissolved in the early 90s, roughly the same time as the Soviet Union did :ugeek:
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

I check this profile like once a year or so, so if you need to reach me I'm on telegram @awootimestwo
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

Perhaps I did mean that then, I am not good at geography. :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Why would it matter to you Hlaraoo? You're a quoll, you can be naked if you want to. xD
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

I think Furrhan looks adorable naked, especially while holding his cute little hat :lol:

That awkward moment when a guy pretends to hit on you and he doesn't know you're gay....
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Today I had a nice awkward moment. In my job I work in the wireless center/connections. We have a speaker that plays pandora music. I was alone closing tonight, now in wireless its a mostly closed off area. So most times I am completely alone with no one to see me, well besides the cameras... Tonight while I had some soundtrack music playing; I was playing an air violin "rocking out" to the music. Suddenly a customer is walking in who saw pretty much all of my air playing skills.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

You should have taken a bow! You would have received applause!

Over the years I've become proficient at reading while walking (and conversing!) and yes, I know, it's a bad habit and probably dangerous, but I cannot spare time for reading at the moment. So I was walking home today, with a book in my face, as usual. It was a slow day and I was pretty sleepy and looked forward to a shower and a nap. Caught up in my thoughts, I neglected to look forward and walked into a lamppost.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Why would it matter to you Hlaraoo? You're a quoll, you can be naked if you want to. xD
I have a reputation to uphold. :P
SergeiTheFox wrote:I think Furrhan looks adorable naked, especially while holding his cute little hat :lol:
Why, thank you. Although I might be adorable that way, I think it's more socially acceptable to wear pants. :P
Drake wrote:Today I had a nice awkward moment. In my job I work in the wireless center/connections. We have a speaker that plays pandora music. I was alone closing tonight, now in wireless its a mostly closed off area. So most times I am completely alone with no one to see me, well besides the cameras... Tonight while I had some soundtrack music playing; I was playing an air violin "rocking out" to the music. Suddenly a customer is walking in who saw pretty much all of my air playing skills.
I've been caught doing similar things, just not in public.
deepskycyan wrote:Caught up in my thoughts, I neglected to look forward and walked into a lamppost.
I've done that before. I've also done it without reading. I was walking down the street in Zurich and I was admiring a building across the road from where I was walking and I walked straight into a pole. My mother and sister who were with me thought it was hilarious and insisted on taking photos of me with "my pole". :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

Hlaoroo wrote:
deepskycyan wrote:Caught up in my thoughts, I neglected to look forward and walked into a lamppost.
I've done that before. I've also done it without reading. I was walking down the street in Zurich and I was admiring a building across the road from where I was walking and I walked straight into a pole. My mother and sister who were with me thought it was hilarious and insisted on taking photos of me with "my pole". :P
I don't think I've ever walked into a poll in public. Once, I got caught poll dancing by a friend. I don't know what was more awkward that day: Getting caught poll dancing or that long moment of silence we had where I was still hanging upside-down on the poll....
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

SergeiTheFox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
I don't think I've ever walked into a poll in public. Once, I got caught poll dancing by a friend. I don't know what was more awkward that day: Getting caught poll dancing or that long moment of silence we had where I was still hanging upside-down on the poll....
Polldancing seems like a lot of fun after watching Markiplier do a youtube video about it. Seems like chaffing would be a problem, though.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

Talcum powder is a good way to keep from chaffing. I'm pretty good at pole dancing, but I use to exercise. (Most of the time. Don't judge me...)
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

The only time I've used a pole for exercising was climbing up the one used to support the support beam in the basement when I was around eight.

But there's nothing awkward about that - so maybe if I throw this in: When I was young I once went to gym class in nothing but my long johns - I didn't realize they were underwear.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

Douglas Collier wrote:The only time I've used a pole for exercising was climbing up the one used to support the support beam in the basement when I was around eight.

But there's nothing awkward about that - so maybe if I throw this in: When I was young I once went to gym class in nothing but my long johns - I didn't realize they were underwear.
I used to think that boxers were shorts, but I still think that if someone put a zipper on a pair of boxers, they could pass as shorts.
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Deske

Post by Deske »

There are a bunch of shorts that look like boxers.

Also, who else has had their parents tell them awkward stories of you blurting things out to strangers.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

There was one time I went to an Amusement park and said Happy Birthday to everyone I saw throughout the day. I probably said it at least 200 times. It was great when I said it to the very last person I said it to that night while leaving the park, it was their Birthday. They went up to my mother and asked how I knew it was their birthday. The most awkward moment was when I was in a line and said it to someone, and they said it was their birthday. I started to cheer, and then they said that they were lying. I had fun that day.

And after seeing Markiplier pole dance twice, it seems like it could be fun. I don't think I would be good at it though. :lol:
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

I haven't seen the Markiplier version yet; I'll have to look it up.

It isn't too hard to do, it just requires some coordination and upper body strength.
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When you go to use the bathroom and the seat ISN'T down. Thanks Dad.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:When you go to use the bathroom and the seat ISN'T down. Thanks Dad.
I lived with my mom and my grandma and soon realized it was absolutely the worst idea to ever put the seat up because 85% of the time I would forget it and get yelled at by my grandma. So I haven't lifted the seat for a while now.
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:When you go to use the bathroom and the seat ISN'T down. Thanks Dad.
I'm probably just weird, but I really don't get the fuss about whether toilet seats go up or down. If you need to use it up, then pull it up. If you need to use it down, then pull it down.

Related: I once managed to doze off in the bathroom. That was awkward.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

deepskycyan wrote:
I'm probably just weird, but I really don't get the fuss about whether toilet seats go up or down. If you need to use it up, then pull it up. If you need to use it down, then pull it down.

I have fallen asleep in the shower multiple times...
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Deske

Post by Deske »

deepskycyan wrote:

I've fallen asleep in the shower before. Good thing I was home alone that day. My grandma would have torn me a new one.
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I have never fallen asleep in the shower, but I have fallen asleep on the toilet. Not sure how long I was asleep for. :lol:

I never got yelled at when I left the seat up either, but that may be because I usually close the lid on the toilet. Haven't left the seat up in a while.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When you go to get your textbooks and you leave EVERYTHING at home. :?
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

That awkward moment when you are in the school/gym showers and you realize someone hid your towel....
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Which was why most EVERYBODY in my junior high school, high school didn't take showers. I took them though in junior high school.

Then the fire alarm went off and I had to go outside still sopping wet.