Re: Your Current Avatar

Post by Buster »

Beep-Ete 4.png
Beep-Ete 4.png (10.49 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 5.png
Beep-Ete 5.png (11.16 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 6.png
Beep-Ete 6.png (10.44 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Beep-Ete 7.png
Beep-Ete 7.png (10.35 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 8.png
Beep-Ete 8.png (10.45 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 9.png
Beep-Ete 9.png (10.38 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Beep-Ete 10.png
Beep-Ete 10.png (10.48 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 11.png
Beep-Ete 11.png (10.51 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Beep-Ete 12.png
Beep-Ete 12.png (10.59 KiB) Viewed 22977 times
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Mine is Ressha Gattai Build DaiOh, from Ressha Sentai ToQger, one of the few Super Sentai series not to be adapted to Power Rangers.
Here’s the full image.
4547F886-C6FF-4D39-A740-3ABC0EF28CEB.png
4547F886-C6FF-4D39-A740-3ABC0EF28CEB.png (244.71 KiB) Viewed 22938 times
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

while i could understand gobuster, considering nothing about that show looked like any of the traditional designs, so the adaptation would have been much harder (and having just come off of a massive flop of a season would have necessitated the next one not take unnecessary risks) why was this one skipped?
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Because the main focus of the series (aside from the power of Imagination) was trains, and while those are a huge part of everyday life in Japan, Bandai didn’t think it would do so well in America. Though it also could be because of what happened in the third episode. Check YouTube for a video titled Failed Megazord. I’d link to it here, but..... well let’s just say I never thought a train blowing steam out of its smokestack would make me feel uncomfortable.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

so they edit the sentai footage more heavily, and throw out the original script in favor of making their own, like they've done at least six (MMPR 1, 2, most of 3, Space, Galaxy, RPM) other times. it's not like they haven't dealt with ridiculously out of place costumes and villains before (Turbo, just turbo in general, Lost galaxy's ranger uniforms, Thrax being in overdrive, the clashing angel/pirate mashup season that shouldn't have happened and doesn't deserve to be named...)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My new avatar is of the Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger (his name is RJ, and he’s the best mentor ever), and his Wolf Animal Spirit. Here’s the full version.
CBB28767-6073-45FD-B1A1-E710E9A90E21.jpeg
CBB28767-6073-45FD-B1A1-E710E9A90E21.jpeg (26.72 KiB) Viewed 22764 times

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

just switched to the sprite art commission I got from Chaoko. It's my character Drake drinking an orange soda.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
HylianMadness

Post by HylianMadness »

I like Peanut. I thought this picture of Peanut was cute and funny. Do I need a better reason? :P
Hello.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Not really. You do you.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My new avatar is Giegue from Mother/Earthbound Beginnings, the cat like alien that would eventually become Giygas.

TheSilverFox51

Post by TheSilverFox51 »

Got my avatar by cropping a comic because I like Res, but now it makes me look like I'm unsure about everything I post.... :/
Allons-y
Vanice

Post by Vanice »

I was actually looking for a dragon photo to use and i decided to use a night fury photo (like Toothless) but i had typed in night furry cause i can't spell lol and i found this and this hit my love for wolves (or canines in general) so i decided to use this instead

Ok i got a new one and i did it to uphold this request.
Ryusuta wrote:Okay, if someone doesn't make an avatar image out of sad Karishad, there is no justice in the universe, dood. XD
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately...."
"Like is any of this for real? Or not?"
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

I've been on the forum with this avatar for over two months now, but I just discovered this topic. Better late then never I suppose.
I'm the type of person where before I created an account I wanted everything in place. I wanted my account to be themed similar to Housepets!, but before Housepets! the most animal related thing I was involved in was Pokémon. Surprising, when I read the Terms of use (yes, I read those) I didn't see the usual "You must be the be the creator/copyright owner or have express written consent of the creator/copyright owner for anything submitted through this service!", so I decided to pursue a Pokémon theme (I assumed that part was absent because it would forbid posting anything HP! related). When I looked up several of the gym leaders' sprites online, I discovered Wallace had a different sprite in Emerald then he did in Ruby/Sapphire, the main difference being he had a cape when he was champion instead of a gym leader. I decided to roll with it and base my username, location, interests and the first part of my signature off this fact. The only downside is I can't change my avatar because it is tied to my name. For those of you who don't play Pokémon, It is a bit open ended about who the final boss is. Depending on your definition, in Emerald it could be Archie or Rayquaza, but I say it's Wallace.
Last edited by Champion Wallace on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The cape comes with the promotion.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

You could ask an admin to change your name if you so desire.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with what I have for now. There isn't anything specific I want to change to, it'ed just be nice to do spur-of-the-moment things like using a snippet of a comic of stuff like species change week. Changing my name has other consequences like past comments where people refer to me as Champion Wallace or some deviation thereof wouldn't make sense anymore. This has gotten me thinking though, does anyone have the power, even if it's only Rick Griffin himself, to change everyone's username to Mr. Bigglesworth for April 1st.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

the amount of work that would take to undo on the 2nd though...
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

This character is TOBIAS MK-1, or Tobias for short. I've been using him for everything other than the forums since SCW. I'm currently waiting on a commission for my main, Cyber.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

He an Animorphs reference?

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The name is. The character is sort of a visual pun.
-Champion Motto

Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

The avatar I'm using right now is Blabber Mouse, a Hanna Barbera character.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

for those wondering why i usually make rheya feline, here's her sprite edited into the old anime character who inspired her.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Huh, neat. So, which anime character is this?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Nevermind, i got bored again.

Edge2Shoes from https://affinelayer.com/pixsrv/ is surprisingly good at creating things that look like they are made out of spandex and cheap plastic.
pix2pix (1).png
pix2pix (1).png (49.75 KiB) Viewed 20085 times
Look at the job it did on my beak, and this armour! so shiny!
the glowing eyes and forehead jewel were tricky.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Huh, that's pretty cool!
Gatsumann

Post by Gatsumann »

Mine is a character called "Kiuwi", a play on the word kiwi, from a webcomic called "Wukrii" (Pronounced woo-kree). He is half bunny and half dragon. He is the smaller of his species. The larger ones are called Drabbunns, and the little guys, like Kiuwi, are called Drabbunnies. He is an entrepreneur along with his fellow drabbunnies, and delivers mail, and other odd jobs on the tropical islands that the story takes place in. You can check it out in my signature below. :)

"Wukrii is a fantasy adventure comic with cute characters in a tropical setting. Discover ancient mysteries, new places, species, and people. It has anthro characters & furry's like the hybrid dragon/bunny's called "Drabbunnies".
WhoBrokeMy4thWall

Post by WhoBrokeMy4thWall »

If my avi doesn't make sense already, you need to go watch Spaceballs... like, now!

"Ekki-ekki-ekki-ekki-ptang. Zoom boing. Z'Nourrwringmm!" ~ The Knights who until recently said Ni
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My new avatar is the emblem for the Vaglass, the evil group from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, which is being adapted next year into Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
C33B8BD9-7326-4D8E-955B-F6A700E3EFEC.png
C33B8BD9-7326-4D8E-955B-F6A700E3EFEC.png (12.6 KiB) Viewed 19318 times

tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

For safety purposes, I've archived a long ago in https://web.archive.org the fist three pages of this thread when my avatars were still up. So if you want to take a look at my old avis, look there. Now at the moment I don't have anything new to show ^^'
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

I got me one o' dem fancy sig row-taters.

Currently rotating between Komasan, Alolan Vulpix, Glaceon, Jessica/Zach, Paige Turner (commissioned from Rick Griffon), and an old sprite I made from FFTA (she blinks!).
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Got myself art of Cyber the Robot Dragon, my main internet persona.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

I decided to re-watch a few of the more bizare animes in my collection.

I have nothing better to do, I've spent more time sleeping than awake the last five days, headache stuffy nose and coughing fits not withstanding.
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

I have been prepared for Spooktober in Spooktember!

Ok, that doesn't sound about right.

Anyways, my gif avi's here
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

this months avi is my favorite BNHA character.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

My avatar just happens to be an expression I pulled off a ref sheet I commissioned from a friend. Rudder is actually one of my oldest characters, so felt fitting, even if my sona is a fox
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My avatar is Omega Zero from the Megaman Zero and ZX series.
1CF17CCE-C8B9-4751-8DB2-29DE503E42F6.gif
1CF17CCE-C8B9-4751-8DB2-29DE503E42F6.gif (14.74 KiB) Viewed 18281 times

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I threw a toy sticky duck at a wall, thought it looked exceptionally derpy, and thus made an avatar from it.
Attachments
IMG_20121030_145140 (2).jpg
IMG_20121030_145140 (2).jpg (96.35 KiB) Viewed 18050 times
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

that's what that is? the color and blobby shape had me thinking 90s happy-meal toy
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I can one hundred percent see how you could get that.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?