Furry Music

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

FurryzFurst

Furry Music

Post by FurryzFurst »

So....do you know any musicians who are furry or make songs about furries? I'm really interested. Stuff like NIIC or TQBF/FIAB. You know? I make some furry music I guess so yeah. Give me the furry musics.
axelthefox

Re: Furry Music

Post by axelthefox »

Bucktown tiger,Rhubarb the Bear,and Furry Punk Rock Massacre,i think there are a few other musicians who are furry.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Fox Amore.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Bonabopn

Post by Bonabopn »

i like kitsune^2 music, unfortunately a lot of it is missing from youtube.
"Be who you are, and say what you feel; those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter." - Dr Seuss
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

then go directly to the lapfox website, it has all of Renard's music from all of his pseudonyms, Kitsune^2 included. you can listen for free or pay to support him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

My friend Scape the Goat plays the bagpipes. He does it at conventions in his fur suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6k5I4nBlg

Last time I talked to him he said he is thinking of making some CDs of his music to sell at conventions.

That's the only music I know actually made by furries. I could give you a list as long as your arm of heavy metal songs about werewolves.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

From my experience, "furry music" is just bad. There's really nothing "furry" about music so the label seems to be pretty arbitrary. The furry fandom is much better with visual art.

Renard and their many projects are okay I guess!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
FurryzFurst

Post by FurryzFurst »

I already know about all those artists and Renard's aliases and such. I know that, but I just feel furry music is so underdeveloped.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

It's underdeveloped because it really doesn't have a reason to exist. Why can't furries listen to, well, music? If you think about what defines "furry," it doesn't leave a lot of room for music. There could be artists with a lot of lyrical references to animals, sure, but even that is questionably "furry."

Virtual bands and musicians that make performing in costume a big part of their gimmick are the best bet I can think of. Such as the virtual band Studio Killers, which consists of 2/3 anthropomorphic animals. No direct association to the furry fandom though.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Does Man With A Mission count? :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW2kjFldwL0
FurryzFurst

Post by FurryzFurst »

Sleet: Well I guess that kind of makes sense. I'm kinda looking for musical artist that identify as furry and have an occasional furry themed song.

SuperStar: The video isn't aviable in my country. :(
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

The band and the song aren't furry, but the music video for Higher than the Stars by The Pains of Being Pure At Heart might interest you.

Also I have that synthesizer. :3