Furvilla

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

The Blue Fox

Furvilla

Post by The Blue Fox »

So I found out about this site through Reddit.

It's called Furvilla. It's basically supposed to be a fluffier version of Gaia online, and hopefully one that'll not turn into a spam / drama mess-storm like Gaia did.

It's pretty new, created a few days ago, and still in open beta.

They have forums and chat, but they're currently closed because of idiot furs trying to ruin it with their stupidity. So they're hunting for mods to help keep an eye on discussions and keep the idiots from ruining things.

Also the open beta is supposedly going to close on July 8th, and new account registrations with it, so if you're interested, reserve your username now.

If you do register, there's a thing that allows you to say you were referred to the site by somebody. Feel free to put my user ID down as your referrer, I can get some cool rewards. Here's my profile
SuperStar

Re: Furvilla

Post by SuperStar »

Wait, so are we still allowed to register even though the forums are down?
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

Yeah, you can still register to the site itself, though personally I can't seem to find much to do there right now. Things should pick up once the chat and forums open up again.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

I'm DouglasCorgi on there. Doing pretty well for myself, though Doug caught the Plague while picking herbs. :? Luckily I have a few other 'sonas and OCs to help out around the place.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

I got my character set up for a carreer in animal husbandry...I'm hoping to catch, tame and breed some animals and sell any rare ones I get to anybody that wants some cool and unique pets, but I can't seem to find any link to tell my character to go to the wilds and look for critters. :/

EDIT: Never mind, found it.