Megaplex

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Adoring Fan

Megaplex

Post by Adoring Fan »

So Megaplex 2017 is this weekend in orlando and i was wondering... Is Rick going to be there? or anyone else for that matter? I know foxamorre is supposed to make an appearance at some point.
Image Image
HellishK9

Re: Megaplex

Post by HellishK9 »

Yes, on his twitter Rick said he's going to Megaplex.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you won't catch me anywhere near florida. their winters are too warm for me to say nothing of the rest of the year.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Share pictures! ^_^
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

I live in Florida and yes our weather shares many similar quality's to the 3rd layer of hell.. As of 10:00 this morning it was 90F @ 75% humidity. When the humidity is super low in the winters its actually nice but in the summer its rough.

I will get pictures if i can manage! many if i am super lucky i can get a signed comic. After all this comic is what got me into the fandom 3 years ago!
Image Image
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

A couple of the Floridians from 'round here are gonna be there. Rick is guest of honor. Give him a hug and/or beating for me. Thanks in advance!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Am I the only one who feels like Florida has had a disproportionate share of forumites over the years? I mean, at one point we had 5 Floridians on the mod team. :?
And of course, Rick is GoH of a Florida con the year after I move to Japan :roll: Typical