What are you best dreams?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Presidentofasia

What are you best dreams?

Post by Presidentofasia »

Yeah I had the best dream ever,
I found a crate full of airsoft guns, and they were all the guns from Modern Warfare 2, with the same exact configurations and stuff

and the best part is that I got the Modern Warfare 2 Intervention sniper rifle

The real life airsoft version is extremely expensive
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/a ... odID=26622
and hard to find

unfortunately towards the end of my dream, all the guns got stolen
ReCreate

Re: What are you best dreams?

Post by ReCreate »

well... dream... let me rememeber... there was this one of the... *shrugs* meteors... and erm... the other one with the meteors... and thats about it. thats all i can remember. -_-

:P
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
Zander

Post by Zander »

One time i fell asleep, and halfway through the normal dream, i somehow realized i was in a dream, and stayed asleep, so i could do anything i wanted. I woke up when i crashed the Ferrari.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Alright this is going to sound insane, but...

So I was walking down the street, of some random city (I think I subconsciously said it was new york later in the dream). and then a giant flying saucer fly's down from the sky and snowmen made out of ice cream start shooting everyone with MP5's, but then Sam Fisher sneaks up on them and stabs one of them. THEN there where suddenly thousands of the icecreammen EVERYWHERE and I started eating them with a spoon. there was one last part of the dream, but I don't remember it clearly enough to say.
probably as insane and crazy as the rest though. but yeah that was my best dream, most of the others I remember are creepy nightmares.

what what? Jolly good time.
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

I never have great dreams. :<
Mainly creepy one's.

The best creepy one I had was very grungy. Like my eye's were some sort of overlay filter. Everything was very dark, and stroked with ink. I was sitting on my bed, talking to myself. My Mother entered the room, and she sat down the opposite side of the bed. She started talking to the wall, and she felt down between the space of my bed and wall. It was as if she turned very limp, and like into a puppet. She screamed very loud and demonic, and fell through. I tried to look down there, but it was all too dark, and I was too scared. Everything started getting more and more grungy, and everything was starting to go red. I woke up.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Zander wrote:One time i fell asleep, and halfway through the normal dream, i somehow realized i was in a dream, and stayed asleep, so i could do anything i wanted. I woke up when i crashed the Ferrari.
That's called Lucid dreaming, as I recall.

My best dream? When I dreamt I was able to go inside the computer and on the internet. Yeah, don't ask.
Last edited by Atari on Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Zander wrote:One time i fell asleep, and halfway through the normal dream, i somehow realized i was in a dream, and stayed asleep, so i could do anything i wanted. I woke up when i crashed the Ferrari.
That's called lucid dreaming. It's rare, and cool when it happens.

Anyway, my first cool dream is that I went to watch Iron Maiden live. When I woke up, I nearly started crying because it's not true.
So I dreamed a dream soon after I registered the IRC channel, and got to know some people from Housepets. So there's me, Jimmy, and this one guy whose nickname is usually "PriestMLH". He had a lot of Guitar Hero videos on YT before he stopped playing the game or something, I dunno. Anyway... we were in the corner of a dark room, sitting at a round table covered with a purple, long tablecloth, playing poker. For money. And I lose everything, and start swearing, and then PriestMLH stood up, and wanted to beat me up because swearing isn't really christian... and Jimmy stood between the two of us to prevent a fight. Then I woke up....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Oh I love lucid dreams, but they barely happen to me :(
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

You have to train yourself if you want to lucid dream often. I have the guide on my computer.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Slippery-Q wrote:You have to train yourself if you want to lucid dream often. I have the guide on my computer.
I've had lucid dreams before, but I'd like to have them more often. How do I do so?
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

Lemme find the file. I'll upload it. I am NOT typing the whole thing.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

for nice information to all, if you ever find yourself open for a option to do something in your dream:
Turn on a light switch
You will notice nothing will happen, this will allowed you to realize you are dreaming and take controller
Check your watch, you will not see any time indication 9again, same as above)

As for my best dream.
It HAS to be me actually going to the Digiworld.
no... i'm not kidding, I dream't got on a bus, I met a guy who actually HAD Agubamon (a digimon i made up)
He walked across the road, and down the road was a waterfall with a guy fighting with a white bear and a Bear claw as weapon.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

There is another, but that one is HUGE. I REFUSE to post that one.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Slippery-Q wrote:large image

There is another, but that one is HUGE. I REFUSE to post that one.
Than link to it.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Slippery-Q

Post by Slippery-Q »

You tellin' me what to do, punk?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Slippery-Q wrote:You tellin' me what to do, punk?
Ye-a Boi! I Is Call'n ya oooooowt!

But seriously, were getting off topic, can you send me the link?

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Zander wrote:

second
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Kyderra wrote:
Zander wrote:

second
third
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

People like to count via agreement a lot lately. o.0

Anyway... I have two 'best dreams'-- the first being the one where... Well, I essentially followed the plot of the first generation pokemon video games, only live action. ... As live as dreams get. xD It was pretty cool, up until my alarm clock woke me up about half-way through.

The second... Not exactly my best, since the plot kind of sucked. ... And involved me getting chased by a monster while my friends were trying to follow me to safety. But it was interesting in that I woke up and fell asleep three times, and went back to the same dream each time. It was kind of wierd; It was like everything reset every time I re-fell asleep, and I kept realizing it was a dream solely because I knew what would happen next. Kind of a double-edged sword, though, since I was able to kind of take control... But things seemed to repeat themselves no matter how I changed it. The first guy to get picked off in my dream was always the same, no matter what I did to prevent him from doing the exact same thing that had ruined him the last time I fell asleep.
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Okay, I've definitely had lucid dreams before, or at least something that's a bit like them. Anyone remember the book series 'Artemis Fowl'? Well, I used to listen to the audiobook version when I went to bed. I can definitely remember this one time when I had a dream in which I kinda...played out what was happening in the story...in a dream. But it was even weirder than that, because I can also clearly remember that while this dream was going on...I could hear the audiobook playing in my head. It was strange. It was a very good dream though, and I think it was "real-time", if you get what I mean. The only downside is that the dream ended when it got to the end of the tape.

There have also been times when I've awoken from a nightmare, and been in a sort of half-awake state. By this, I mean that I was awake, and I consciously knew that I was awake, but I was also aware that I had been dreaming and that if I fell asleep again, I would re-enter the nightmare. And whenever I'm in a state like this, all I have to do is close my eyes, and I'm instantly dreaming again. And even though, when this happens, I know I'm in a dream, I have no control over it.

There were also many times when I was younger when I had nightmares, but I was fully aware that I was dreaming. However, not knowing that I could have some control over my dream, as soon as I realised it was a nightmare, I instantly tried to wake up, and I can clearly remember that I would do this by (in my dream) shutting my eyes tightly, waiting a few seconds, and then re-opening them. I almost always woke up immediately.
Neko

Post by Neko »

About a week ago, I had a dream where some rich guy did DNA splicing or something and turned me into a husky furry but then I woke up. But last night the dream continued and It ended up with me going home and my family freaking out about it. While I was all happy about it and didn't understand why they were freaked xD
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Dreams have sometimes inspired me somewhat. I had a dream that was somewhat related to Digimon, and when I woke up I had formulated an entire story based loosely around that dream. I still have that story clearly in my mind, but I just can't write it as I know it should be. It was also a dream that solidified my becoming a furry. On the day I had first considered it, coming up to 6 months ago (I think), I dreamt that I was an anthro wolf, running through a forest. I actually had some control over what happened, as well. They were good dreams.
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

I was running through a forest from giant man eating albino wolves when i found a queen size white pillow. I jumped on the pillow and it took me to happy places. Happy places......
Zander

Post by Zander »

Typhon wrote:it took me to happy places. Happy places......
as in Happy places, "Happy" places, Happy places or Happy Places
? O_o

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Zander wrote:
? O_o
wut
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Typhon

Post by Typhon »

Zander wrote:
? O_o
happy places
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

I tried to remember my dream I had last night. I failed lol.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

I very rarely have dreams, or at least I rarely remember, but one strange one involved me standing on an airport concourse, being launched into the air by jet engine back-draft, seeing the airport below me as I fell, Trying to grab on to a large flag on a flagpole to break my fall only to loose my grip and wake up just as I hit the ground.Weird huh? It was a good example of an effect I sometimes notice where you fall in a dream and as you wake up your whole body twitches and you fell like you landed on the bed. Anyone else get that?
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Yes, and it is awesome.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Typhon

Post by Typhon »

Wouldn't it be cool if you could control your dreams like you could control the matrix?
Zander

Post by Zander »

EvilTwin wrote:I very rarely have dreams, or at least I rarely remember, but one strange one involved me standing on an airport concourse, being launched into the air by jet engine back-draft, seeing the airport below me as I fell, Trying to grab on to a large flag on a flagpole to break my fall only to loose my grip and wake up just as I hit the ground.Weird huh? It was a good example of an effect I sometimes notice where you fall in a dream and as you wake up your whole body twitches and you fell like you landed on the bed. Anyone else get that?
Except a gian bear threw me against the tree and when i woke up my back hurt.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alex

Post by Alex »

Dreams serve as sleep-keepers. For example, if, during your sleep, your blanket falls off or something, you'll probably dream about the north pole, because you'll be cold, but the body won't wake up. This also explains the phenomenon that, if something in your dream hurts you, you wake up with the spot you hurt swelled. This is because that you hurt it somehow during your sleep, but you dreamed about it, in order to keep sleeping.
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

you dream about some really weird crap when your mom comes in the room and turns on the News and your half asleep :P

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Typhon

Post by Typhon »

Alex wrote:Dreams serve as sleep-keepers. For example, if, during your sleep, your blanket falls off or something, you'll probably dream about the north pole, because you'll be cold, but the body won't wake up. This also explains the phenomenon that, if something in your dream hurts you, you wake up with the spot you hurt swelled. This is because that you hurt it somehow during your sleep, but you dreamed about it, in order to keep sleeping.
So if someone doused you with cold water while sleeping its possible you'll dream about swimming in a ice cold lake?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Typhon wrote:So if someone doused you with cold water while sleeping its possible you'll dream about swimming in a ice cold lake?
No, that would probably kill you because of the shock of being woken up in such a way and because of the huge change of body temperature.
Richarson Valley

Typhon

Post by Typhon »

Alex wrote:
Typhon wrote:So if someone doused you with cold water while sleeping its possible you'll dream about swimming in a ice cold lake?
No, that would probably kill you because of the shock of being woken up in such a way and because of the huge change of body temperature.
Um, but my friend was doused with ice water while sleeping. He's not dead. Or at least i don't think he died in between the last time i saw him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Typhon wrote:Um, but my friend was doused with ice water while sleeping. He's not dead. Or at least i don't think he died in between the last time i saw him.
Wow, he's good. A semi-loud noise is enough to wake me up and give me a shock, my heart would beat for a minute so fast and hard...
A body can "get used to" waking up quick, like in the military. It also depends on how much water he was doused with, and on what body part was doused. But nevertheless, he's still good.
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I often (and I really mean often, this happens a lot) fall over in a dream (or even in a half-dreaming state) and it feels like I fall over IRL.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

I had, and remembered a dream this week where I was working out at a gym similar to but subtly different to one I used to go to, I even remembered to try and get the cross-trainer with the nice view out the window. I was part of some sort of group that i felt connected to but didn't recognize, may have been representative of people I met online. we all suddenly went through to some nearby lounge type room and started going group based logic puzzles that were somehow linked to a murder mystery game. After the culprit was uncovered I noticed that the room had large windows and was set amongst treetops, and at the top of one tree there was someone with a bow and arrow. we all filed out of the room, and I was suddenly separated from the group and emerged in an alley next to a cash and carry (wholesale store) I had to sneak through a fenced off building site to get out, and after climbing over some fences I reached a car park, and my Mum picked me up in a small convertible (may have been a BMW Z4, can't quite remember).
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

...best...thread...ever!

Once I was walking home from school with friends (I think) with weird animal things. Thunder struck and some weird things happened that I don't remember, but then the animals transformed into mini transformers! I was flying on a hoverboard and having fun. There was fire, and lighting eavrywhere so I guess a war was happening from the elements and I woke up. The last part I remember was...flying away from a destroyed city. I suppose we lost. Sad ending but the journey was fun.