8%
Unknown
8%

Total votes: 182

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Male or Female

Post by Hlaoroo »

I'd just like to confirm what Sleet said. All us staff are normal forum users and normal people like you guys and we're all here to help you all however we can. If you ever need someone to talk to or if you need support for anything then please feel free to send any of us mods a message either via PM or via Skype at any time. Please don't feel intimidated or put off by the colours of our names here. We're all normal, friendly people and many of us have experienced the same issues you all might be struggling with. Even Diss is a lot more friendly and helpful than he pretends to be. He's quite knowledgeable about many things when you get him talking.

So yeah, feel free to talk to any of us staff at any time you feel you need someone to talk to whether it be about gender, sexuality, depression, harassment, bullying, abuse, suicide, or anything else that might be on your mind. We're all here to help. However, we're not an official counselling service. I must stress that point. We don't have training in this sort of thing. We all have our experiences though and we can all put you in touch with people that can help you if need be as well as offering you our own support and stories and we all care about all you guys. If we didn't then we wouldn't be on staff.

Suicide is never an answer to anything. If you or anyone you know is contemplating suicide for any reason then please get help immediately before it's too late.

And remember, we mods are here to help. Whenever you need us.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

well, if this is based solely on biology, then my entry should actually say male. though, it would be wrong, and i find being misidentified as such by those who know better rather insulting.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

This one's whatever you identify as.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

*scratches head* Well, glad that was stemmed out quickly. This topic is a magnet for controversy and vitriolic arguments, to be honest =w=

In any case, reiterating that I identify as a male. Have been and will always be :3

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

kurowolfe wrote:I identify as a male. Have been and will always be :3
Same for me.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!