HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nadia's voice is quite sppoky like that..."
Argent wrote:"Human? Who're you callin' human, human? I mean... of COURSE I'm HUman! Just a HARMless splunker! Aren't YOU?"
Remembering what Sixtoes had said earlier about "splunking", Flynn suddenly realises who their visitor is. "It's Mr. Badger! Sixtoes said that he calls spelunking "splunking". It's gotta be him!" he exclaims, backing hurriedly towards the passage leading back to his room.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Calm yourself, Flynn," Kilo counseled. "There's no threat yet and young Koa needs to be retrieved. Calm, my boy."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch noticed the wolf suddenly and almost jumped. Doc! I didn't see you there, we thought you left. Are you okay? Hutch says, waiting his turn.

Doc turned to Hutch and looked a little surprised himself mainly just from his reaction
"Oh! Yeah i'm fine, and heh still here if ya'll don't mind"
Showing a friendly smile hoping to ease the scare
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I've been doing great. Yesterday Koa proposed to me." she turns her head to show Elliot the flower Koa gave to her. "Now that I think about it Koa did mention earlier that he was going into the tunnels today."

In the tunnel Koa was freaking out. Even though he didn't want to remain where he was, the fear of something or someone else being down there with him wanting to hurt him, kept him in place. And to make matters worse he began hearing his subconscious self talking to him through his own mouth.
"Your weak..."
"Shut up." Koa said softly.
"You can't protect yourself or the people you love."
"Shut up." He said a little bit louder.
"You scare to easily and you cling to the past."
"Shut up." he finally said in a normal tone.
"No one loves you, Kousa just feels sorry for you otherwise she would be with a real dog. One that could support a family and protect her if ever she was in trouble."

That pushed Koa over the edge. "SHUT UP!! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He was so stricken by his subconscious mind that he angered himself and threw his flashlight to the other side of the tunnel causing the batteries to fly out and bringing the tunnel to pitch black darkness. At this point he didn't care about the dark all he wanted was to be alone.
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick sits up at the sound of the rock. "Where do you...back in the tunnels?" she asks Leslie. "I'm not sure where the exit was..." the vixen says, getting up. She wanders around close to where she was laying, brushing her tail against the grass.
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That was Koa! He's in trouble!" Flynn exclaims as the sound filters through to his sensitive ears. Suddenly his fear of the unknown and of predators is overridden by his desire to help his foster brother.
"Hold on, Kilo!" Flynn sprints down the tunnel as fast as only a rabbit fuelled by adrenaline can, having no idea what he's going to do when he gets there but knowing that he has to do something. Reaching the little dog, he shines his light around the tunnel but can't see anything out of place or any threat so pointing the light at the dog he moves closer.
"Koa? Are you okay? I heard the yell. What happened to your torch?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked up and saw Flynn and Kilo next to him, and simply just looked back down at the tunnel floor.
"I...I..thought you guys ditched me and left me here.......it doesn't matter...I wouldn't blame you....everyone ditches me eventually."
The time spent saying that to Flynn was enough to rebuild his mental barrier, and Koa began to stand up.
"Anyways, wheres the rest of the group if you didn't come from up there?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote:"Human? Who're you callin' human, human? I mean... of COURSE I'm HUman! Just a HARMless splunker! Aren't YOU?"
Nadia nearly reached the light at this time , but still , she wanted to keep up the act as long as possible
"FoOlIsH mOrTaL ! yOu HaVe IgNoReD tHe WaRnInGs , NoW sUfFeR oUr ReTrIbUtIoNs ! YoUr SoUl ShAlL bE dEvOuReD , YoUr FlEsH cOnSu-*cough* *cough* *hack* *cough* oh freaking-*cough*"
.........welp , that didn't last long
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"They returned to the main cavern a moment ago, my boy," Kilo said, bending the truth for the sake of his friend. "You were so quiet that we did not realise you were not with us, Koa." His voice grew somewhat sterner now. "As for 'ditching' you? That will never happen for long, Koa, and never intentionally!" He spoke softer now. "Are you OK with that, my wonderful young friend?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kateleo007 wrote:Blick sits up at the sound of the rock. "Where do you...back in the tunnels?" she asks Leslie. "I'm not sure where the exit was..." the vixen says, getting up. She wanders around close to where she was laying, brushing her tail against the grass.
Leslie took Blick by the handpaw and pointed towards the tunnels. "Alwaes no where I've been," he said with a smile.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Marine Fox wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch noticed the wolf suddenly and almost jumped. Doc! I didn't see you there, we thought you left. Are you okay? Hutch says, waiting his turn.

Doc turned to Hutch and looked a little surprised himself mainly just from his reaction
Hutch let out a sigh of relief.
Its fine, I just didn't notice you. I had a skunk in my lap. Hutch replied.
He then waited for Pyre and Doc to exit the car.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Hutch let out a sigh of relief.
Its fine, I just didn't notice you. I had a skunk in my lap. Hutch replied.
He then waited for Pyre and Doc to exit the car.
An you say that like it's a bad thing to have in your lap girlfriend!
Shouldn't we get back to tunneling?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Giiirl, sit in my lap all you want. Hutch replied. And we will be right there in a minute.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's right, you know." Flynn concurs, hugging Koa. "You're part of the family now and family sticks together. Oh gosh, I sound like a Disney movie! It's true though! We'll never abandon you, not if we can help it." The rabbit pats the dog on the back and steps back a little.
"Ready to head back to the group? Or do you want to take a few minutes to compose yourself." Flynn shines his light around the tunnel and soon spots Koa's torch against the wall. He puts the batteries back in and is pleased to find that it still works. Leaving it switched on, he offers it back to the dog.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Grab the other bits and bobs too, Flynn, in case?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa takes the flashlight and holds it facing the path out of the tunnel.
"Thanks but I'm fine. I don't even know what came over me. first I'm digging through the pile, next minute I'm talking to myself."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, it's okay, Koa. I have my moments too - everyone does. They're just part of life. It's nothing to be ashamed of... Y-you know you can talk to me any time if there's anything troubling you, right?"
Flynn looks to the mouse.
"I don't think this'll all fit in his bag, Kilo. We'll need to bring more bags down to get it up, unless Piper has some other ideas of how not to damage anything."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

serence ice fox wrote:Nadia nearly reached the light at this time , but still , she wanted to keep up the act as long as possible
As Nadia approaches, the light goes out, and there's a scrabbling as a heavy body tries to force itself through a tunnel just barely wide enough. Heavy bootprints litter the floor of a small cavern, and an abandoned shovel and pry-bar lean against the rocks.
"FoOlIsH mOrTaL ! yOu HaVe IgNoReD tHe WaRnInGs , NoW sUfFeR oUr ReTrIbUtIoNs ! YoUr SoUl ShAlL bE dEvOuReD , YoUr FlEsH cOnSu-*cough* *cough* *hack* *cough* oh freaking-*cough*"
.........welp , that didn't last long
"You're not a human, you're one of those crazy foxes! Is that you, Sharp-ears? Killer? Loosestrife? Squirrel-bane? Nancy?"

A burly figure, a head taller than the vixen and twice as broad, wrapped in heavy mismatched clothes and wearing two left shoes, worms its way into the little cave. Nothing but a dull black nosepad can be seen beneath its floppy broad-brimmed hat, and it holds a heavy black club in long-clawed hands.

No, it's a big old-fashioned flashlight, which is demonstrated as its owner turns it glaringly on and peers at Nadia.

"No, you're none as I know, strangest fox I've ever seen. What's that, a collar? I'll be, you're a pet! Yer owner bleach ya fur like that? Where'd he be?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc hopped out of the car and stood by the others listening, laughing as they spoke very oddly though he did catch onto the word Tunneling, looking at the two curiously
"Tunneling? What do you mean?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Have you heard of Richmond Acres underground tunnels? Well, they start under this house. We're going to explore them today.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote: .........welp , that didn't last long
"You're not a human, you're one of those crazy foxes! Is that you, Sharp-ears? Killer? Loosestrife? Squirrel-bane? Nancy?"

A burly figure, a head taller than the vixen and twice as broad, wrapped in heavy mismatched clothes and wearing two left shoes, worms its way into the little cave. Nothing but a dull black nosepad can be seen beneath its floppy broad-brimmed hat, and it holds a heavy black club in long-clawed hands.

No, it's a big old-fashioned flashlight, which is demonstrated as its owner turns it glaringly on and peers at Nadia.

"No, you're none as I know, strangest fox I've ever seen. What's that, a collar? I'll be, you're a pet! Yer owner bleach ya fur like that? Where'd he be?"[/quote]
"My fur is naturally like that , thank you" Nadia answered , a little annoyed from the blinding light pointing at her, forcing the fox to cover her eyes "and get that light away from me, who're you anyway?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

serence ice fox wrote:"My fur is naturally like that , thank you" Nadia answered , a little annoyed from the blinding light pointing at her, forcing the fox to cover her eyes "and get that light away from me, who're you anyway?"
"Beggin' your pardon, lass, I still gotta know if your human's around, they're tricky critters and you never know what they're up to."

The burly animal knocks a hole in the sand with his pry-bar and plants the flashlight in it like a campfire, so the light shines off the pale rock of the cave's ceiling. He sits comfortably down across from Nadia, completing the illusion.

"Folks around here, they call me Mister Badger."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick's ears go backwards in embarrassment and she smiles tentatively. "Sorry. I get scared and then sometimes I forget things..." she says quietly. The fur on her face gets redder the more she blushes.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc hopped out of the car and stood by the others listening, laughing as they spoke very oddly though he did catch onto the word Tunneling, looking at the two curiously
"Tunneling? What do you mean?"
MrNeonShot wrote:Have you heard of Richmond Acres underground tunnels? Well, they start under this house. We're going to explore them today.

But we seen to spend most are are time just standing around, instead of tunneling with everyone else.
The young skunk complains about again.
lets get going, we have to catch up with everyone else!
or get goin to get the jackals, so they can go tunneling tooz.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick's ears go backwards in embarrassment and she smiles tentatively. "Sorry. I get scared and then sometimes I forget things..." she says quietly. The fur on her face gets redder the more she blushes.
Leslie smiled up at her reassuringly. "Down't worry," he said, "An' no need to be 'frayed with m...us arownd."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straining and with the help of the cave echoes, Kilo could just about make out the conversation. "This 'Mister Badger' seems a civil person. If a little grumpy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc Curiously nodded as Hutch answered him, never have known about this it was a bit of a surprise and even a shock not even expecting any place like this to have tunnels underneath it. He had about a dozen questions about it but as Oreo spoke his attention immediately came onto him, a clearly surprised and confused look about him

"Wait with everyone else? Just who is down there, and even more why?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc Curiously nodded as Hutch answered him, never have known about this it was a bit of a surprise and even a shock not even expecting any place like this to have tunnels underneath it. He had about a dozen questions about it but as Oreo spoke his attention immediately came onto him, a clearly surprised and confused look about him

"Wait with everyone else? Just who is down there, and even more why?"
two foxes, a pine marten, and a bunch of rabbits!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Beggin' your pardon, lass, I still gotta know if your human's around, they're tricky critters and you never know what they're up to."

The burly animal knocks a hole in the sand with his pry-bar and plants the flashlight in it like a campfire, so the light shines off the pale rock of the cave's ceiling. He sits comfortably down across from Nadia, completing the illusion.

"Folks around here, they call me Mister Badger."
"Alright , Mr.Badger , I'm Nadia , and don't worry , I came here alone , so no humans around..........as far as I know anyway . What're you doing down here by the way ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Why, lass these caves are me backyard and root cellar and huntin' ground all in one. It's bin my territory for human's years, and I never run into a gaggle of foxes this deep before. Just what are you lot sniffin' around for?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Straining and with the help of the cave echoes, Kilo could just about make out the conversation. "This 'Mister Badger' seems a civil person. If a little grumpy."
"Not when he's trying to eat you!" Flynn is rather hesitant to head out into the main cavern again now that he's sure who awaits him.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, let us hope he's been well fed then, shall we, my boy? Besides," the old Mouse added, "the cavern is between us and home. Therefore we have to go through the cavern and past the creature to get home. So let us take our courage in our forepaws and approach - if only to run past later, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Why, lass these caves are me backyard and root cellar and huntin' ground all in one. It's bin my territory for human's years, and I never run into a gaggle of foxes this deep before. Just what are you lot sniffin' around for?"
"Somebody found a door that led down here , so I came , check things out , soooo nothing , I guess , just wanna see what's down here . Speaking of hunting , were you the one chasing a rabbit earlier ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

serence ice fox wrote:
Argent wrote:"Why, lass these caves are me backyard and root cellar and huntin' ground all in one. It's bin my territory for human's years, and I never run into a gaggle of foxes this deep before. Just what are you lot sniffin' around for?"
"Somebody found a door that led down here , so I came , check things out , soooo nothing , I guess , just wanna see what's down here . Speaking of hunting , were you the one chasing a rabbit earlier ?"
"Might be I ran into something in the dark but I don't know what it were, it took off like its tail were on fire. Yer welcome to it, fast food don't agree with me and there ain't none faster than rabbit."

He sits back and fiddles uncomfortably with a shoe.

"You be careful roamin' around down there, lass, them humans didn't build to last not like nature does. It's bin fallin' apart for years and that new highway did most of it in. No great loss, we pretty much cleaned it out long since."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I'm just not used to being under the ground that deep. I guess it's 'cause I've never been wild, really. And I don't think I'd be able to do it without you guys being there too. I'm starting to get over my fear, though." Blick smiles and wags her tail. She looks up at the sky, trying to tell what time it was by the sun's position.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, it's good, you're getting over your fear." Ryze said.
------
"Come on guys." Pyre said, walking over to the door and knocking on it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch followed Pyre to the door.
I hope they don't mind Doc coming with us... he remarked.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

LovingCorgi wrote:"I've been doing great. Yesterday Koa proposed to me." she turns her head to show Elliot the flower Koa gave to her. "Now that I think about it Koa did mention earlier that he was going into the tunnels today."
"Awww~. That's so sweet." Elliot claps his hands cheerfully in excitement. "How did he propose?" Elliot inquired.

Meanwhile, Faust had wondered of in the shopping district leaving Elliot to talk to Kousa as Faust focuses on the phone call.
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
two foxes, a pine marten, and a bunch of rabbits!
Doc nodded curiously thinking about who could be down there, though he was pretty sure who a few of them would be.
"Ah So Nadia and Cinnamon are down there"
hypernovatic wrote: "Come on guys." Pyre said, walking over to the door and knocking on it.
Doc followed in suite behind the others and stood patiently, still very curious about the nature of these Tunnels
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch followed Pyre to the door.
I hope they don't mind Doc coming with us... he remarked.
Doc waited till Hutch joined them and standing behind him he cocked his head from the question, leaning down a bit and coming up beside him, showing a slightly evil grin and a lot of sharp teeth "Ohh? And why would they not mind?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc waited till Hutch joined them and standing behind him he cocked his head from the question, leaning down a bit and coming up beside him, showing a slightly evil grin and a lot of sharp teeth "Ohh? And why would they not mind?"
What could possibly go wrong with setting another extra large predator loose into the tunnels?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Engrossed in her work, Joan doesn't hear the knock. It's possible she might hear the noisier doorbell but for now her entire world is the screen of her computer and the bothersome section of code she's trying to correct.
"Looping... Why is it looping?" she mutters as she examines the lines of text flashing in front of her.

~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, let us hope he's been well fed then, shall we, my boy? Besides," the old Mouse added, "the cavern is between us and home. Therefore we have to go through the cavern and past the creature to get home. So let us take our courage in our forepaws and approach - if only to run past later, eh?"
"True... Okay, let's get it over with... Ready, Koa?"

~~~~
Piper waits nervously in the cavern with Lucky and Ryyn, wondering how things are going between the two predators now that the shouting has stopped. She strains her ears but the river between them is drowning out any possibility of hearing the conversation.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Argent wrote:"Might be I ran into something in the dark but I don't know what it were, it took off like its tail were on fire. Yer welcome to it, fast food don't agree with me and there ain't none faster than rabbit."

He sits back and fiddles uncomfortably with a shoe.

"You be careful roamin' around down there, lass, them humans didn't build to last not like nature does. It's bin fallin' apart for years and that new highway did most of it in. No great loss, we pretty much cleaned it out long since."
"well at least that's something nice to hear , and thanks for the warning...." Nadia nodded quietly , suddenly felt sentimental , thinking about how destructive humans can be , she would know , and she wasn't even a direct victim.
"so....what's with all the human clothing ?"