HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky coughed awkwardly. "Yeah...uh...neither have I."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I've never been on a computer." Flash commented. "Deus and I live in a cave by the river. Not much access to fancy stuff like that."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

While the vixen was fast, she wasn't subtle. There was a clear trail left behind marking where she went, deeper and deeper into the woods, until eventually, a loud screeching sound of an eagle echoed through the air, followed by utter silence.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deus kept following the trail, making one of his own as he pushed trees and boulders aside with ease, dragging the fox behind him the whole way. He listened as the eagle screeched before continuing.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I-is she okay? Should we get more people out searching for her?"

We have no idea where they have gone, so where would you suggest we send people to go look?
An i see no bloodhounds hanging about in the clinic.
I knew i should have fitted Senka with a tracking collar
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You know, if you need to, Kilo, you can talk to us at any time, okay? Urf, 'scuse me. Almost any time. Baby's playing football with my bladder. I'll be right back." Joan flags down a nurse and follows her to the restrooms.

"I don't mean to be rude..." Jackie says carefully, "But how does a mouse manage to use a computer? And who's Deus?" Jackie hasn't yet been properly introduced to Flash.

~~~~
"Well, true." Richard admits. He pauses a moment at the bottom of the stairs and then crosses to the source of the music. He kneels by the kitten and puts a hand on his back.
"Leslie, my boy. Whatever is the matter?"

~~~~
"Well, um, I guess we can talk about it later... Oh! Have we heard anything about how Flynn is doing yet?"

~~~~
"Heh. That would have been tricky. I imagine she'd have put up enough of a fight over the ordinary collar."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo managed something of a smile as he was quizzed on his computer usage. "Sometimes with a helping hand," he confessed, "and, sometimes, one key at a time. And Deus, incredibly, is a Bear."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie sniffed as the human put a hand on him. "My Mom used to play this tune," he said unhappily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nola hummed a not totally dissimilar tune to herself as she readied to head out from the vets.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Yep!" Flash zipped up to Jackie. "Deus is my friend! Practically my big brother. Kilo is right though. He's a really really big brown bear."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, um, I guess we can talk about it later... Oh! Have we heard anything about how Flynn is doing yet?"
"Talk about it later?!" thought Lucky, nervously. He was grateful for the change of topic.

Well, his injuries are what the average is Tuesday is for me so...yeah he's in kinda bad shape."

"...How are you still alive?" asked Ryyn. Lucky just shrugged.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

CyberDragon wrote:Deus kept following the trail, making one of his own as he pushed trees and boulders aside with ease, dragging the fox behind him the whole way. He listened as the eagle screeched before continuing.
The track eventually led Deus to a small clearing, hidden beneath the thick shadows of the branches. In the middle was an odd-looking stick planted into a small dirt mound. On the stick, an eagle stood, watching Deus, and at the base of the mound, the vixen lay, seemingly unconscious.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deus finally tracked the vixen into the clearing. The great bear glared at the eagle. "Who you?"
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"A friend" the eagle replied "Please get her back to the humans, tell them to watch her closely tonight"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, um, I guess we can talk about it later... Oh! Have we heard anything about how Flynn is doing yet?"

He is doing well, sleeping off the surgery right now..

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. That would have been tricky. I imagine she'd have put up enough of a fight over the ordinary collar."

Actually, she put a collar on herself. I didn't have to do anything to get her to wear one..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"A friend" the eagle replied "Please get her back to the humans, tell them to watch her closely tonight"
The bear nodded and walked forward, carefully lifting Nadia onto his broad shoulders. "Will take to humans. Will tell to watch."

Deus carried Nadia and the wild fox back through the forest. While Nadia was rested securely on his shoulder, the wild fox was dangling upside-down by his legs in Deus's massive paw. The bear was making no effort to keep the fox's head from dragging through bushes, though he did make sure not to hit the poor thing's head on any rocks or branches that would actually cause more damage than awkward discomfort.

It took a while due to his lack of speed, but eventually Deus emerged from the forest where Senka was. "Here. Take to vet." The bear carefully handed Nadia over to Senka. "Eagle friend say watch her closely. Tell vet, Okay? Also..." He held the dazed fox up, still upside down. "This one use vet too. Maybe hurt. Don't want hurt. He fun to scare." He held out the second fox for Senka to take as well, not really considering the mountain lion might not be able to securely carry both until he thought for a second about exactly how much he dwarfed her. "Hrmm... No vehicle. I go with. Carry foxes. You lead, keep humans calm maybe?"
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Oh... my..." Senka could only stare flabbergasted at sheer feats of strength the bear displayed in front of her, not only in hurling the fox and the other, but also in chasing after the escaped vixen after he missed.

The lioness was still standing there as the bear lumbered back, Senka letting out a grunt as the weight of an unconscious fox was unloaded into her arms. "And the day still isn't over..." She sighed, starting to make her way back to the vet.
"Umm, yeah, I guess I could though you might wanna stand a bit further away and uhh... try to look... smaller."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The bear grunted, got down on four legs, draped the stunned fox over his shoulders, and followed behind Senka. "Friend, Flash, at vet. Want visit." He said, thinking aloud. "Officer say job for us. Maybe live with humans. I stay in cave, Job or no. Houses too small." The bear spoke as they walked.
-Champion Motto

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa had woken up early today and had headed out with Kousa for a walk in the forest to look for wild seeds. He really wanted to spruce up his garden with some flowers so he wanted to try and find some nice wild ones to surround it, he wasn't all medicinal herbs he did like the occasional hobby gardening too. The small corgi and tall Husky walked for a bit, only really stopping to take a break or to harvest the seeds of various flowers they found. Eventually they had left the forest to go on more of a leisurely walk and ended up passing by a ranch. Koa could smell the Sheep dip and as they passed by they saw Oreo leaving the ranch onto the road and Koa couldn't help but cover his nose. "U-Uhm excuse me?..... you smell like you just left the vets office... but not before taking a bath in their antiseptic liquid..." He said as he and Kousa approached the spotted skunk. The smell of Sheep dip may smell like something he is used to but it was too strong for the corgi's nose seeing how the skunk was completely covered in it. Kousa couldn't help but bonk Koa on the head for what he said. "Koa! That's not how you say hello to someone!" She yelled a him and gave him a noogie, causing Koa to whine in pain and annoyance.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote: Koa could smell the Sheep dip and as they passed by they saw Oreo leaving the ranch onto the road and Koa couldn't help but cover his nose. "U-Uhm excuse me?..... you smell like you just left the vets office... but not before taking a bath in their antiseptic liquid..." He said as he and Kousa approached the spotted skunk. The smell of Sheep dip may smell like something he is used to but it was too strong for the corgi's nose seeing how the skunk was completely covered in it.
Oreo looks back the way he had come to see the border collie still giving him that disturbing glare, while pointing to how to get out of the fields..

Only to come across more canines.. this time of the short legged type.
Seems i'm going to the dogs today..
Straightening his wide red collar, to show that he is a pet and not so much a feral skunk..
At Koa's barking, Oreo waddles around in a circle trying to sniff himself...
Hmmm no, i thinks i possibly smell worse now, than when i was in that vet place..
but then,.. people always said i smelled strong before going to vet place.. but not so much after.
LovingCorgi wrote:
Kousa couldn't help but bonk Koa on the head for what he said. "Koa! That's not how you say hello to someone!" She yelled a him and gave him a noogie, causing Koa to whine in pain and annoyance.

Oreo Nods nods his head!
yes! Hello! My human calls me Oreo.
Holding out his paw to shake paws.
Do you happen to know which way it is to get back to him?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa kept his paw over his nose and said while Kousa reached out to shake Oreo's paw. "You smell like you were disinfected, you smell nothing like a skunk right now." He said as Kousa added. "My name is Kousa, and this small rude thing next to me is my fiance Koa." She said before Koa looked up and stuck his tongue out at the taller Husky. "Its not my fault I have a sensitive nose!" He replied before reaching out for Oreo's paw too. "As she said I'm Koa, I'm pretty sure that I remember big brother Flynn telling me about you. I've just been rather busy and haven't been able to meet you properly." Koa can be nice when he doesn't get surprised by a strong smell like sheep dip so he had to hold his breathe long enough to do a proper greeting to Oreo. "As for the way back to your owner... well we know the way back to town but I don't know where you live."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa kept his paw over his nose and said while Kousa reached out to shake Oreo's paw. "You smell like you were disinfected, you smell nothing like a skunk right now." He said as Kousa added.

My sheep mount, dunked me into this stuff....
LovingCorgi wrote:"My name is Kousa, and this small rude thing next to me is my fiance Koa." She said before Koa looked up and stuck his tongue out at the taller Husky.
a finance Koa? he does taxes and cpa stuff?
LovingCorgi wrote: "Its not my fault I have a sensitive nose!" He replied before reaching out for Oreo's paw too. "As she said I'm Koa, I'm pretty sure that I remember big brother Flynn telling me about you. I've just been rather busy and haven't been able to meet you properly." Koa can be nice when he doesn't get surprised by a strong smell like sheep dip so he had to hold his breathe long enough to do a proper greeting to Oreo. "As for the way back to your owner... well we know the way back to town but I don't know where you live."
All i know is that it is somewhere in town.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I've seen you in here playing with that a lot lately, haven't I? It means a lot to you, doesn't it?" Richard asks gently.
"You know what? Why don't you take it? My gift to you to say thanks for helping find Piper."

~~~~
"A bear? A mountain lion and a bear living in Richmond Acres. All we need now is a tiger and we'll have the trifecta." Jackie jokes. "Oh my."

~~~~
"Isn't it obvious, Ryyn?" Piper grins, "He's Lucky! I suppose we should let Flynn sleep then. We'll bring him some flowers or something tomorrow."
The taxi pulls up as Piper opines.
"All aboard!" jokes Phil, opening the door for the pets.

~~~~
"Really? You must have a way with animals then. And here, I thought all animals hated vets." John jokes to Kandi before a thought suddenly occurs to him.
"Oh, carp. Koa doesn't know yet! He left early this morning to go hiking!" John pulls out his phone and dials the number of the phone he'd given Koa.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm glad she'z bak," Leslie said, putting on a real smile and wondering ow to put the box in his bodywarmer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is quite a thing, is it not," Kilo mused, "a tough, long, day but one of promise as well as tragedy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa and Kousa looked at Oreo for a second trying to remember if they were told specifically where he lived, but unfortunately kept drawing blanks. "I dont remember where we were told you lived." Koa had said still thinking. Kousa herself then added. "Neither can I. Maybe we can just g into town and then we can find your place?" She was pretty certain the house would eventually be found if they wander the town a bit.

When Koa's phone started to ring he jumped a bit in surprise but quickly recovered and excused himself, waddling away a bit to take the call. "Uhm hello?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Isn't it obvious, Ryyn?" Piper grins, "He's Lucky! I suppose we should let Flynn sleep then. We'll bring him some flowers or something tomorrow."
The taxi pulls up as Piper opines.
"All aboard!" jokes Phil, opening the door for the pets.
"I wish I could be a little more lucky," replied Lucky, squeezing in next to Piper.

Rynn smooshed in as well. "This is a small taxi."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:The bear grunted, got down on four legs, draped the stunned fox over his shoulders, and followed behind Senka. "Friend, Flash, at vet. Want visit." He said, thinking aloud. "Officer say job for us. Maybe live with humans. I stay in cave, Job or no. Houses too small." The bear spoke as they walked.
Yeah... I can’t really see that going over well anyways...”. Senka replied, imagining how the community would respond to a bear lumbering around the neighborhood. Walking into stores... Sitting in a car? “Nope.” The mountain lion shook her head. Some people were even still not used to her around.

As they came up to the building Senka asked the bear if he could wait for her at the edge of the woods before padding back inside. “Anyone order one slippery fox-eared fugitive?” She grumbled, walking back over to Kandi and the others, a knocked out fox over her shoulder.

We picked up another that might need help too but uhh... he’s with someone that doesn’t want to be seen by a lot of people. Humans don’t usually see a lot of bears in town do they?”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:Yeah... I can’t really see that going over well anyways...”. Senka replied, imagining how the community would respond to a bear lumbering around the neighborhood. Walking into stores... Sitting in a car? “Nope.” The mountain lion shook her head. Some people were even still not used to her around.

As they came up to the building Senka asked the bear if he could wait for her at the edge of the woods before padding back inside. “Anyone order one slippery fox-eared fugitive?” She grumbled, walking back over to Kandi and the others, a knocked out fox over her shoulder.

We picked up another that might need help too but uhh... he’s with someone that doesn’t want to be seen by a lot of people. Humans don’t usually see a lot of bears in town do they?”
Deus grunted an acknowledgement and wandered over to the edge of the woods, the fox in his hands. He waved a giant paw in front of the fox's face to see if he woke up yet.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "A bear? A mountain lion and a bear living in Richmond Acres. All we need now is a tiger and we'll have the trifecta." Jackie jokes. "Oh my."
Kandi looks a bit startled..
There is a bear prowling around town?!! Hopefully it's an black bear..
Hlaoroo wrote: "Really? You must have a way with animals then. And here, I thought all animals hated vets." John jokes to Kandi before a thought suddenly occurs to him.
"Oh, carp. Koa doesn't know yet! He left early this morning to go hiking!" John pulls out his phone and dials the number of the phone he'd given Koa.
They do hate us.. Senka is just really motivated to be a pet..
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa and Kousa looked at Oreo for a second trying to remember if they were told specifically where he lived, but unfortunately kept drawing blanks. "I dont remember where we were told you lived." Koa had said still thinking. Kousa herself then added. "Neither can I. Maybe we can just g into town and then we can find your place?" She was pretty certain the house would eventually be found if they wander the town a bit.

When Koa's phone started to ring he jumped a bit in surprise but quickly recovered and excused himself, waddling away a bit to take the call. "Uhm hello?"
Another doggie taught me how to find home by sniffing for my scent marks.. but i need to get close to where those are to follow them back home..
Roarin wrote: As they came up to the building Senka asked the bear if he could wait for her at the edge of the woods before padding back inside. “Anyone order one slippery fox-eared fugitive?” She grumbled, walking back over to Kandi and the others, a knocked out fox over her shoulder.
I believe i did.. good hunting, you make a fine bloodhound..
Roarin wrote:We picked up another that might need help too but uhh... he’s with someone that doesn’t want to be seen by a lot of people. Humans don’t usually see a lot of bears in town do they?”
Kandi blinks..
Umm there really IS a bear in the woods near here..?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"By the sound of it, Flash m'boy," Kilo said, leaning forward on his needle slightly, "your friend Deus has returned."
--------------------------------------------------------------
"If I cn't leave," Nola asked, "can I get a telly?"
"What's a telly," Juniper asked.
"A box that tells stories," Sally explained.
"Oh," Juniper remarked before stretching her handpaws wide to accentuate her next words. "I thought that was called 'Radio'?"
"Sorry, squit," Nola grumbled, "Telly's a visual and verbal storyteller. You wouldn't get half the story."
"I could describe what you see," Sally offered.
"Well then I'd be really lost."
"Nurse, can you tranquilise me? My family's driving me nuts."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi looks a bit startled..
There is a bear prowling around town?!! Hopefully it's an black bear..
Kandi blinks..
Umm there really IS a bear in the woods near here..?
"Yep! Though actually he's a brown bear. He's really big, but really nice. He's also really protective of me."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"By the sound of it, Flash m'boy," Kilo said, leaning forward on his needle slightly, "your friend Deus has returned."
"Really?" in the time it took to blink, Flash had parkoured onto the windowsill and looked out. Sure enough, he could see the great bear at the edge of the woods. "Yeah! He's here!" the mouse waved at Deus. Apparently the bear saw him because he waved back.
-Champion Motto

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koussa looks at the skunk and says. "Well you can follow us into town but with that stuff on you I'm pretty sure you wont be smelling your cent marks very easily."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I am too, Leslie. I am too." Richard smiles, offering the kitten a plastic bag to carry the box.

~~~~
"Hmm. Your hip is a bit stiff, isn't it, Kilo?" Jackie muses, watching the old mouse move. "Want me to take a look?"

"Whyzza bear called God?" Flynn slurs, blinking towards the window.

~~~~
"Wow..." John says, amazed at the bear, before remembering the phone.
"Um, Koa, it's John. How are you and Kousa doing? Is everything all right?"

~~~~
"Hmm. I can't tranquillise you. That needs a vet and I'm only a nurse. I can get you a telly and some headphones though." the nurse offers.

~~~~
"Yeaaah. I'll ask for a bigger one next time." Phil agrees with Ryyn.

Piper squeezes Lucky's knee comfortingly.
"You know what I love about you, Lucky? You're strong, brave, incredibly resilient and dependable. I feel safe with you. That to me is far more important than you being able to win a few bingo games."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"When talking to a bear, Flynn," Kilo muttered, allowing Jackie to look him over, "it is safer to remember they are like a god in many ways. And I have been doing unusual athletics today, Miss Jackie." He looked out at Deus, wincing as he stretched. "Do you know, I think that rag he has is that young Tod we met earlier? Not that I can tell for sure from <ow> here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie carefully put the box in the bag and escorted Mr Richard wherever he wanted to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Telly and phones does me fine," Nola said, wondering if any channel still showed 'charmed'.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koussa looks at the skunk and says. "Well you can follow us into town but with that stuff on you I'm pretty sure you wont be smelling your cent marks very easily."
It's never easy to sniff them out.. but i'l haf to try.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Hmm?" Flash said, confused. He didn't really know what the real meaning of Deus was. He only knows the word from his exposure to some human media on his scouting runs. "I just call him Deus because that's what people seem to call it when someone comes out of nowhere to save you. Deus ex machina. He does that with me a lot. Sometimes I feel like he just... knows... when I've gotten myself into trouble."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeaaah. I'll ask for a bigger one next time." Phil agrees with Ryyn.

Piper squeezes Lucky's knee comfortingly.
"You know what I love about you, Lucky? You're strong, brave, incredibly resilient and dependable. I feel safe with you. That to me is far more important than you being able to win a few bingo games."
"Aw, that's so sweet! Thanks Piper! Lucky gently nuzzled Piper. "You are so smart, loving, and insightful."

Ryyn looked over at Phil. "What are you looking at? I'm not gonna nuzzle you. ...I may hug you though, if you want it."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote:"Hmm?" Flash said, confused. He didn't really know what the real meaning of Deus was. He only knows the word from his exposure to some human media on his scouting runs. "I just call him Deus because that's what people seem to call it when someone comes out of nowhere to save you. Deus ex machina. He does that with me a lot. Sometimes I feel like he just... knows... when I've gotten myself into trouble."

Kandi who was laying back letting Senka handle the bear..
So you think, you two have some sort of ESP?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa starts to wag his tail when he hear's John on the other line, he wasn't really paying attention to who it was that was calling. "Yes everything is great dad! I got some flower seeds to plant around the house and in my garden!" He said as he looked over at Kousa and Oreo. "And we ran into a skunk named Oreo on our way back and he smells like clinic" He then added kind of sniffing the air trying to get use to the skunks smell.

Koussa smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well its probably not easy because you're not a dog, but you'll get the hang of it eventually. Beleive it or not I was bad at tracking a long time ago."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Naaaaw. They're cuddly like teddies!" Flynn replies with a goofy grin.

"Sorry." Jackie apologises, releasing Kilo's leg. Standing him on the bench in front of her she reaches for her stethoscope and slips it inside the mouse's jacket. She listens for a few moments and then checks Kilo's temperature with an infra-red thermometer held to his ear. After checking in his mouth and taking a close look at his eyes and ears Jackie drums her fingers on the tabletop thoughtfully.
"Well there's definitely some arthritis happening, Kilo. You clearly felt that clicking in your hip as I manipulated your leg. Other than that you seem in pretty good shape for a - ah - mature mouse. I'll prescribe some medication for you to reduce the pain and inflammation if you want. I also suggest you try to limit your - how did you put it - unusual athletics for a while. Have you ever had kidney problems or stomach ulcers or acid reflux problems, anything like that?"

"Heh, I givvim lossa ulcers!" Flynn jokes as Joan takes her seat again.

"You get into trouble a lot then, Flash?" Joan quips, catching the tail end of the conversation.

~~~~
"You got it." Unlocking a store room, the nurse carries out a small card table which she sets up at the foot of Nola's bed. Next she carries out a small, old CRT TV complete with bunny ears which she puts on the table, plugging it in beside the cord of Nola's beeping heart meter. Finally she gives the cat the remote and a set of headphones connected to the TV via a long cord. As the screen warms up the nurse fiddles with the bunny ears.
"There... How's that? Clear enough?"

~~~~
"You're welcome. And thanks. For everything." Piper replies softly, tenderly kissing Lucky on the mouth.
While the rabbits are distracted, Phil grins at Ryyn and puts a finger in his mouth in a gagging gesture.

~~~~
"Good, good." John nods, although Koa can't see him.
"Listen, Koa. I don't want you to freak out or anything because everything is fine now but... There was a bit of an incident. Piper was kidnapped, and while he was rescuing her, Flynn got shot in the arm. They're both fine now. Piper's just left the vets and gone back home and Flynn is out of surgery and all dopey on painkillers. I just wanted you to know and to make sure you're okay. And if you want to get a taxi or something and come here then I'll pay the driver for you when you get here. You don't have to come though if you don't want to."

~~~~
The fox lies still despite Deus' prodding, quite insensible. He's thoroughly concussed, a result of his awkward landing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No troubles that I know of," Kilo confessed. "Heartburn every now and again but the quality of grain I've eaten most of my life has not always been five star. And I really think someone needs to collect that young Tod from the bear. Medicine would be interesting," he added, trying a grin. "What size tablets?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nola waited whilst the picture came in. "Seems good," she conceded as a British costume drama played and she plugged the headphones in.
"Let me hear," Juniper said, listening until the sound went off. "Oh, has she turned it off?"
"She's plugged the headphones in," Sally said, smiling as she heard Juniper blow a raspberry at Nola.
"I think she's saying 'see you in the morning'," her brother Thomas said before offering the cat a hug - which she accepted. "Now to do the painful bit of settling the bills," he added after she let go.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi who was laying back letting Senka handle the bear..
So you think, you two have some sort of ESP?
"I don't think so..."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Naaaaw. They're cuddly like teddies!" Flynn replies with a goofy grin.

"Sorry." Jackie apologises, releasing Kilo's leg. Standing him on the bench in front of her she reaches for her stethoscope and slips it inside the mouse's jacket. She listens for a few moments and then checks Kilo's temperature with an infra-red thermometer held to his ear. After checking in his mouth and taking a close look at his eyes and ears Jackie drums her fingers on the tabletop thoughtfully.
"Well there's definitely some arthritis happening, Kilo. You clearly felt that clicking in your hip as I manipulated your leg. Other than that you seem in pretty good shape for a - ah - mature mouse. I'll prescribe some medication for you to reduce the pain and inflammation if you want. I also suggest you try to limit your - how did you put it - unusual athletics for a while. Have you ever had kidney problems or stomach ulcers or acid reflux problems, anything like that?"

"Heh, I givvim lossa ulcers!" Flynn jokes as Joan takes her seat again.

"You get into trouble a lot then, Flash?" Joan quips, catching the tail end of the conversation.
"Um, maybe? I feel that's kind of a relative question... I don't know how often most people run from predators, but for me it's about... two, maybe three times a day? Is that normal?"

---------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:The fox lies still despite Deus' prodding, quite insensible. He's thoroughly concussed, a result of his awkward landing.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No troubles that I know of," Kilo confessed. "[color=#4040800]Heartburn every now and again but the quality of grain I've eaten most of my life has not always been five star. And I really think someone needs to collect that young Tod from the bear. Medicine would be interesting,[/color]" he added, trying a grin. "What size tablets?"
Deus stopped poking the fox, noticing that the amount of time he was out of it was alarming. "HEY! LIONESS!" The bear bellowed loud enough for everyone in the vet's office to hear. "FOX NEED HELP! YOU COME BACK? HE MAYBE HAVE CONCUSSION!"
-Champion Motto