HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"wrong time in history but.........here the siberian mountains just outside igarka. the year was from 1998 to 2000 when i was born. and the rest of my life i was on the run." Anubis said pointing it out on the earth. Kritaros joined the others "is he stuck in what the year is? thats not the earth currently" Kritaros said to the lion "oh and as to earlier im from the end of the naqada dynastie." Kritaros said after
"!998 of what calendar?" Donau asked, growing excited.
Avaron cleared his throat. "Our people, the four tribes, moved to this island from the coasts of Nile while under the kingdom of Menkaure, young...Anubis."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I can't pass that up now can I?" Flint chuckles, pausing for a moment while Sarge massages along his snout and up to his ears. "It'd be nice to hang around here more, get to see more of the culture." Flint smiles looking up at the lycaon. "And I'd also get to learn more about the dog with those magic hands. If that's okay with you."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"I can't pass that up now can I?" Flint chuckles, pausing for a moment while Sarge massages along his snout and up to his ears. "It'd be nice to hang around here more, get to see more of the culture." Flint smiles looking up at the lycaon. "And I'd also get to learn more about the dog with those magic hands. If that's okay with you."
"Oh, not much t'know, really. Born here, trained in huntin', faced my first prey at 5, downed it an'den a wolf stole it. A rabbit pranked me, an' I'm still lookin' to build a family. Ye know what we say about one's story, pup?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis face palmed before dropping his backpack. "which has kept each culture adapting to the new place. and keeping the same traditions within a modern society. Also" Anubis said opening his backpack he searched some before grabbing a small calender. "this is the calender of today, 30 days a month for 12 months is one year Master Donau. Is there any other questions about me?" Anubis asked before grabbing his journal and writing a small entry. "Im more curious to whether Donau will teach you the Aethar and become a shaman. Mondo did say one culture was coming to ruin." Kritaros said crossing his arms. Anubis nodded "Thats nilvana mostly of large cats." Anubis said crossing his arms now
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis face palmed before dropping his backpack. "which has kept each culture adapting to the new place. and keeping the same traditions within a modern society. Also" Anubis said opening his backpack he searched some before grabbing a small calender. "this is the calender of today, 30 days a month for 12 months is one year Master Donau. Is there any other questions about me?" Anubis asked before grabbing his journal and writing a small entry. "Im more curious to whether Donau will teach you the Aethar and become a shaman. Mondo did say one culture was coming to ruin." Kritaros said crossing his arms. Anubis nodded "Thats nilvana mostly of large cats." Anubis said crossing his arms now
Donau examined the calendar, flipped each page, read carefully the writings. He was like a boy with the latest fashion toy. Even the others were curious, their fingers skimming the paper.
"Incredible texture," the rabbit said. "Wonder what pigments you used, their odor is...uncanny. Also, the writings are so geometric and perfect...what mastery must it take to carefully write down so many thin and smooth pages! And notice the binding: What material are these rings?"
"Who is this 'Saint Patrick?'" Erebus asked, noticing how certain dates were differently colored to mark a festivity. "And why should Labor deserve a special marking?"
"Never mind that," Kendra said. "These number say nothing about your...age. 2014 of...what?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Heh, sounds like a fun life." Flint chuckled and raised an eyebrow, looking up at Sarge curiously. "And what do they say about one's story?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"You found the map, then!" Reggie's enthusiasm immediately turned into the most comical prudent mode as he looked around. "I know you can't tell, it'll be our secret. Is that a map for a treasure? War plans? Invasion of Mars?"
Levi decided to keep playing along. "I couldn't tell, all the ink was faded from years under water."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

ANubis and Kritaros both looked at each other. "really?" the two thought together watching the group. "Um....the binding is a metal spring. the calender is made of a heavier grade paper, which originated from papyrus during egyptian time.....some days are holidays and represent something in history......dont you know this already? oh and im around 10 years old?" Anubis said, Kritaros went to Anubis's bag and grabbed a binder. "here look through this. its a binder with pictures of where Anubis has been and the time it was taken. Anubis your eight whole years old. does seem longer though" Kritaros said taking the calender slowly and exchanging the binder
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I forget, are the horses saddled?

ic:

"Well now, the first thing you should know is I ALWAYS swing that question around and ask about YOU," Khun said, tail wagging as Tess took his hand, "But yeah. I try and make it as much about the other as possible."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke just sigh.

"Well, if you don't mind. The FIRST thing I'd like for you to do is try and feel out and possibly appease local magics. I don't want to be walking through two trees, disappear, and wind up somewhere miles away elsewhere," Luke said to the panther.

"Well, I hope you two had a good ride," Amber said, approaching the female horse, "We've got work to do."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Heh, sounds like a fun life." Flint chuckled and raised an eyebrow, looking up at Sarge curiously. "And what do they say about one's story?"
"The best ones are written in two. Corny as it sounds, 's true. But if ye have a better story for yerself, say it." The lycaon flashed a grin to his 'guest'.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi decided to keep playing along. "I couldn't tell, all the ink was faded from years under water."
"Aw. Didn't you find anything at all then?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:ANubis and Kritaros both looked at each other. "really?" the two thought together watching the group. "Um....the binding is a metal spring. the calender is made of a heavier grade paper, which originated from papyrus during egyptian time.....some days are holidays and represent something in history......dont you know this already? oh and im around 10 years old?" Anubis said, Kritaros went to Anubis's bag and grabbed a binder. "here look through this. its a binder with pictures of where Anubis has been and the time it was taken. Anubis your eight whole years old. does seem longer though" Kritaros said taking the calender slowly and exchanging the binder
"Metal," Avaron said. "In my kingdom, metal is so rare that it is used for sacred relics or for weapons, but surely not for binding. Metal is a gift of the skies.
"We do have celebration days," Donau said, "but they refer to our divinities. What kind of god is this 'Patrick', then?"
But when they received the binder, Donau almost fainted. "A miracle of craftmanship," he said. "Only magic could realize such finest portraits."
As they skimmed the pages, it was the adepts' turn to gape at the monuments, the immense concrete and steel jungles, the sheer number of people in a simple background from NYC.
"Indeed you belong to the future," Eerebus eventually said. "The dead showed me glimpses of it, but...I thought they were just visions. Instead, it is all true. But just how *far* from the future do you come, strangers?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well now, the first thing you should know is I ALWAYS swing that question around and ask about YOU," Khun said, tail wagging as Tess took his hand, "But yeah. I try and make it as much about the other as possible."
"Fine by me. I understan' ye've been truly in love with someon' before. Care to talk 'bout it?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke just sigh.
"Well, if you don't mind. The FIRST thing I'd like for you to do is try and feel out and possibly appease local magics. I don't want to be walking through two trees, disappear, and wind up somewhere miles away elsewhere," Luke said to the panther.
"Well, I hope you two had a good ride," Amber said, approaching the female horse, "We've got work to do."
"Saddles and reins are in the boxes 3, 4 and 5," one of the humans said. "Watch it, they're heavy."
"Worry about magic another time," Donau said. "As you might have noticed, you'll be busy as carpenters, farmers and anything else mundane for some time. The magic department will get in touch with you in due time, after your settlement has properly started."
"We'll just stay here," the horse said. "You two need help."
---
Ravio grinned to Shukaku. "For now, I want to enjoy the model the artisans will made of your drawing. Then I want to bask in the glory."
Hotep the psychic

ANubis and kritaros thought for a moment. "around 5000 years?" the two said together in agreement "thats if you all came from the same time period so it could be different for each of you. and those pictures get better. Today though gods are becoming false existence as science starts logically solving everything. But spirits still exist and many cultures still hold traditions of the past. If you would i would show you today in reality" Anubis said "hey thats right we still have a teleportation link outside our foxhole and the house." kritaros said Anubis then went to his bag and grabbed a printer camera. He then aimed the viewer at the group before flashing a picture. the whine of the flash hummed highly as a small paper printed out black. "there, theres something to remember" Anubis said waving the picture around before it showed the group. he then passed the picture over to Donau and hid the camera.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke sighed.

"I just don't want to be walking into an old magic trap set up by ancients, that's all," Luke said, then to another human, he asked, "Where's the saws and other tool stuffs?" Amber thanked the human and headed over, carefully removing the boxes.

"Donau, a hand if you please," she said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun scratched his head and looked down.

"T-twice," he said, nervously, "Married, then lost one. Almost married then lost the other."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Heh, sounds like a fun life." Flint chuckled and raised an eyebrow, looking up at Sarge curiously. "And what do they say about one's story?"
"The best ones are written in two. Corny as it sounds, 's true. But if ye have a better story for yerself, say it." The lycaon flashed a grin to his 'guest'.
"Corny's right," Buster chimed in before glancing at Janus. "But so is true."
---------
valerio wrote: "Aw. Didn't you find anything at all then?"
"Well, I found an old dagger," He replied. "It's not that great for throwing, and sort of goes against my whole 'ninja' theme, but I don't carry it with me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Speaking of which, how much longer until we get to meet these Artisans?" Shukakuasked, wiping the tears that had formed away and scratching the back of his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:ANubis and kritaros thought for a moment. "around 400,000 years, or 400 dynasties?" the two said together in agreement "thats if you all came from the same time period so it could be different for each of you. and those pictures get better. Today though gods are becoming false existence as science starts logically solving everything. But spirits still exist and many cultures still hold traditions of the past. If you would i would show you today in reality" Anubis said "hey thats right we still have a teleportation link outside our foxhole and the house." kritaros said Anubis then went to his bag and grabbed a printer camera. He then aimed the viewer at the group before flashing a picture. the whine of the flash hummed highly as a small paper printed out black. "there, theres something to remember" Anubis said waving the picture around before it showed the group. he then passed the picture over to Donau and hid the camera.
Erebus took the instant picture. Among the others, he definitely was the one to have recovered faster from the wonders of the strangers from the future. "How remarkable. I guess many would be our questions to you, regarding your future. But no, the tribes come from no different eras, we all left Egypt in the same year." He gave the picture to the others. "Donau will be your new friend, now, I guess. As for me, I have business to attend rather than losing myelf over trivialitis. First of all," he snapped his fingers at Donau, finally catching the rabbit's attention, "We need to put these belongings back into your sack, and the Higher Council must evaluate your presence here."
Donau almost cried while giving the Polaroid and the picture back to Anubis.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke sighed.
"I just don't want to be walking into an old magic trap set up by ancients, that's all," Luke said, then to another human, he asked, "Where's the saws and other tool stuffs?" Amber thanked the human and headed over, carefully removing the boxes.
"Donau, a hand if you please," she said.
"Heh, believe me when I say that no magic traps at all were set around," Donau said while going to a box a human was opening under Luke's request. The rabbit took a shovel and a pick. "But feel free to build a shrine, appease with a prayer the island's forces, and build your house around it. Now *that* will be powerful magic to ward you and your family."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun scratched his head and looked down.
"T-twice," he said, nervously, "Married, then lost one. Almost married then lost the other."
"This explainse a lot," Tess said, delicately hugging Khun. "Ye afraid dat somethin' will happen t'me as well, but please...If ye'll live here ye'll be part 'f a community. Everyon'll be lookin' after us."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Corny's right," Buster chimed in before glancing at Janus. "But so is true."
"Hm-M. I feel like my whole life had been a large, blank canvas. You may as well stop running from your problems, Flint. Finding the special one *does* make the difference*" he almost mewed when his tail was thoroughly massaged.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I found an old dagger," He replied. "It's not that great for throwing, and sort of goes against my whole 'ninja' theme, but I don't carry it with me."
Aaand back was that light in the puppy's eyes. "What do you use as ninja?!" he started hopping around, all serious, assuming typical ninja cartoon poses. "Stars? smoke bombs? Body exchange? Or do your lurk in the shadows Ky-HA!"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Speaking of which, how much longer until we get to meet these Artisans?" Shukakuasked, wiping the tears that had formed away and scratching the back of his head.
Ravio stopped. "here we are," he said, pointing at a stone and wood building of three stories and wooden window panels. "This is where the magic happens, you could say. The Laboratory."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow! So, how often have you been here?" Shukaku asked, walking up to the wall and moving his paw along it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled and pressed it back to him. "Keep it. And when I'm training I'll answer your questions that I can. Or we can find some other way for you to see more things from the future" Anubis said kindly before closing his bag and joining kritaros who was nodding his head in approval of his action.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis smiled and pressed it back to him. "Keep it. And when I'm training I'll answer your questions that I can. Or we can find some other way for you to see more things from the future" Anubis said kindly before closing his bag and joining kritaros who was nodding his head in approval of his action.
"Oh, there will be a lot to do. Take back your belongings, please. All of them. We want to make sure nothing ends up in anyone else's hands. Now come." A gesture opened the wall. The robed figures led Anubis and his inner guardian out into the street.
Only now could all details be admired. The vegetation wasn't kept at bay, it was an integrant part of the architecture, as if the city had been built as part of the native environment. The stone-paved road was built so to leave room to roots and grass, and consent the passage of smaller animals and insects. The breeze would carry all the odors and sounds from the forests.
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Wow! So, how often have you been here?" Shukaku asked, walking up to the wall and moving his paw along it.
Oh, since I was a kit. When i can take care of my own farmland, I will start my own family with a nice raccoon lady."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I meant how often have you been to this place." Shukaku said, pointing at the building.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded gathering his belongings and shouldering his bag. Kritaros followed him before admiring the sight. Anubis also admired the architecture but focused on following his new master.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I, I, I guess so," Khun said, reciprocating the hug, "But, you know what they say, third time's the charm, heh."

"Well, let's get started," Luke said, rummaging for the saws, then he looked up to see Amber strapping on a saddle to the female horse, "Hey, where you going?"

"To find several dinners, thank you very much," Amber said with a hand on her him. Luke pointed to the lake. Amber rolled her eyes.

"Tell you what, you boys build your shrine and if your done by the time I get back we'll offer what I catch as a sacrifice, if that's done around here," Amber said, tightening the saddle, "And then I'll do the fishing." Then the saddle promptly, slipped off. Amber's ears went down in shame.

"Erm, anyone know how to, um, properly saddle a horse?" She asked meekly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, I meant how often have you been to this place." Shukaku said, pointing at the building.
"Oh. Sorry. I visited it as a student, but always lacked the dexterity to become an artisan.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded gathering his belongings and shouldering his bag. Kritaros followed him before admiring the sight. Anubis also admired the architecture but focused on following his new master.
"So, what determined your choice to study the Aether magic?" Donau asked Anubis in a most professional way. The rabbit immediately nudged the red wolf. "A time traveler's gonna study in our school, eat this!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"I, I, I guess so," Khun said, reciprocating the hug, "But, you know what they say, third time's the charm, heh."
"We think that every time is the right 'un. Makin' it the beste 's up to us."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, let's get started," Luke said, rummaging for the saws, then he looked up to see Amber strapping on a saddle to the female horse, "Hey, where you going?"
"To find several dinners, thank you very much," Amber said with a hand on her him. Luke pointed to the lake. Amber rolled her eyes.
"Tell you what, you boys build your shrine and if your done by the time I get back we'll offer what I catch as a sacrifice, if that's done around here," Amber said, tightening the saddle, "And then I'll do the fishing." Then the saddle promptly, slipped off. Amber's ears went down in shame.
"Erm, anyone know how to, um, properly saddle a horse?" She asked meekly.
Donau cleared his throat. "If I'm allowed, lass: You should actually choose the place and build the shrine together with Luke. if you want to appease the local forces, start by doing everything together, including the fishing. get in syntony with this place you two. you have all the time to build the house, but the foundation starts before the carpentering."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Aw. So what do you plan to do instead?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head in curiosity.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"My choice in becoming a shaman. It was quite the journey to come to this decision"Anubis said with a smile at donaus comment.
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Aaand back was that light in the puppy's eyes. "What do you use as ninja?!" he started hopping around, all serious, assuming typical ninja cartoon poses. "Stars? smoke bombs? Body exchange? Or do your lurk in the shadows Ky-HA!"
"I thought you'd seen my kunai," he replied, pointing to his collar tag. "And I know you've seen my parkour, and that's sometimes called 'urban ninja'."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Aw. So what do you plan to do instead?" Shukaku asked, tilting his head in curiosity.
"Told ya: Gonna be a farmer and father of family, provided there'll be the clearance for that that is."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"My choice in becoming a shaman. It was quite the journey to come to this decision"Anubis said with a smile at donaus comment.
"Here we are," Avaros said, in a solemn voice. "The Palace of Making, the heart of Zilnawa."
Curious words to hut, considering they referred to...a hut. Yes, a larger-than-average hut you'd find at Salisgrave, but definitely a modest structure in comparison of the urban elements surrounding it.
It stood at the center of a small plaza, with four life-size statues of lion soldiers guarding it, a spear in the paws of each one.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I thought you'd seen my kunai," he replied, pointing to his collar tag. "And I know you've seen my parkour, and that's sometimes called 'urban ninja'."
"Of course I have seen them! but i thought you had other talents and cool ninja stuff as well."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote: "Of course I have seen them! but i thought you had other talents and cool ninja stuff as well."
"Well, I guess I could disapear in a puff of smoke if I had a smoke bomb," he thought out loud. "dream walking is useful like that.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I guess I could disapear in a puff of smoke if I had a smoke bomb," he thought out loud. "dream walking is useful like that.
"And can you teach me dreamwalking? Can you? Can you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"And can you teach me dreamwalking? Can you? Can you?"
Levi put his paw on Reg's shoulder and said "Reg, I can barely teach myself dream walking. Besides, If anything bad happened to you I'd end up taking the easy way to the spirit realm."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi put his paw on Reg's shoulder and said "Reg, I can barely teach myself dream walking. Besides, If anything bad happened to you I'd end up taking the easy way to the spirit realm."
"Cool! So mom and I can go meet dad! Wouldn't that be awesome?" Reggie looked at Levi with the intensity of a faithful in his divinity. There was simply no doubt in his enthusiasm
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hope that goes well for you. So are we going to go inside or just wait out here for something?" Shukaku asked, scratching his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked more at the statues than the structure itself. Before following donau, "different than what I expected. But then again lots of things are different here"Anubis said still looking around
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi put his paw on Reg's shoulder and said "Reg, I can barely teach myself dream walking. Besides, If anything bad happened to you I'd end up taking the easy way to the spirit realm."
"Cool! So mom and I can go meet dad! Wouldn't that be awesome?" Reggie looked at Levi with the intensity of a faithful in his divinity. There was simply no doubt in his enthusiasm
"That's not..." he started to say, but he didn;t want to crush Reg's dreams. "We'll have to find a shaman who can tell us if you can be a dream walker."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke sighed and shook his head. He picked up the saddled and placed it back in it's box.

"So much to do, so little time, and I THOUGHT we agreed to make our own traditions?" Luke said to Amber, offering her his paw. She sighed and took it.

"All right, I was just, planning ahead, that's all," She said, "So, what does the shrine need to be built with?" At that, she looked to Donau and Raijda.

"Yeah, it's just expression," Khun said, then he recognized his friends in the crowd. The excitable little pup was hard to miss. He led the two over to them.

"Hey guys!" He said to the family.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That's not..." he started to say, but he didn;t want to crush Reg's dreams. "We'll have to find a shaman who can tell us if you can be a dream walker."
"Okay. I'm hungry. When do we eat?"
"Welcome to my world," Alyse smirked.
xhunterko wrote:"Yeah, it's just expression," Khun said, then he recognized his friends in the crowd. The excitable little pup was hard to miss. He led the two over to them.
"Hey guys!" He said to the family.
"Oh, look. We got company." She waved back to Khun.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke sighed and shook his head. He picked up the saddled and placed it back in it's box.
"So much to do, so little time, and I THOUGHT we agreed to make our own traditions?" Luke said to Amber, offering her his paw. She sighed and took it.
"All right, I was just, planning ahead, that's all," She said, "So, what does the shrine need to be built with?" At that, she looked to Donau and Raijda.
"Wood, matchsticks, DAS...With whatever you need," Donau answered. "And it's not true you have little time. In fact, you have a whole lifetime ahead of you."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked more at the statues than the structure itself. Before following donau, "different than what I expected. But then again lots of things are different here"Anubis said still looking around
"You can say that again," Donau grinned, as the group entered the hut and from there onto...
A road. A road as large as a six-lane highway. One of the four roads that converged to the majestic stone-and-crystal tower at the center of a citadel! Tall fountains marked the base of the tower, as other pathways proceeded along the citadel like some fantastic spider's net, connecting it to the 'cardinal' towers with impossible geometric twists.
---
"We go in, of course," Ravio said, following the white fox.
Inside, there was a strong smell of freshly carved wood, clay, leather, paints... Apparently, there was no possibility for quiet as well, as every room the group passed was filled with sounds of people at work.
Hotep the psychic

"so i have to follow a path i presume?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"so i have to follow a path i presume?" Anubis asked
"Just follow us," Avaron said. "Unless you want to get lost for eternity trying to find a way."
"What magic do you use, in your time, to build your palaces?" Donau the ever-intrigued asked. "I mean, a pyramid takes decades to be done with and so many slave work. Unless your kings are extremely rich to build such wonders. Although I'd have something to say regarding the color choice, I understand that with such massive and widespread constructions must require too much pigment..." He fell silent at once when Erebus threw him a warning glance.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku looked around in amazement. He followed the white fox and every time they'd pass a room, he'd look inside to see what was going on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun's ears then went down.

"Is this a bad time? Tess wanted to go somewhere and I wanted to see if you guys would like to come with," Khun said.

"Well, we meant for today," Luke said, "There's stones in that lake right?"
Hotep the psychic

"then follow i shall. As to the pyramids, today many see it a mysterious and well built wonder of the world. However many have ridiculous assumptions. but nearly everything else is made with tools and leadership. Not magic." Anubis answered donau he then went to grab something before remembering this bag was not his Climbers bag. "As an example we found out earlier in history that natures threats can provide power and resource. like lightning. we found out what it was scientifically which soon brought us lights, batteries and much more. Its now used as a cleanser, a power source, and is even used in music and science" Anubis continued
ImageImageImage