HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Reginald thought about that. "Uhh...Mom's got a bed and she makes breakfast...Sooo, it should be all right? She loves to have guests! She had Levi already! And a funny fox! And a funny dog!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun scratched his head thinking about it for a moment, then he realised he was still sitting on a, shark. Oh.

"Say before I forget," he said, turning to face Alyse, "Would you mind getting a picture of us on these guys for me with my phone? They'll never believe me at home without it." He took his phone out of his collar pocket that was, fortunately in a waterproof case. Khun had done a little planning ahead. Island equals water equals damaged electronics he had thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Was wondering when you'd ask," the female said, taking the machine. "Now be good pups and do a heroic pose." She got ready to shoot.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun simple grinned and put a hand on his hip.

"Come on Adel, smile," he said.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: "Hello, Officer," Grimm said, raising his eyes from the papers. "Anything I can do for you?"
Mae looked at her superior with her fiery red eyes.

''WHERE. IS. GARRETT.'' she said, seething from her fury. The whole room was feeling the heat that her body exuded! She was so blinded by her desire to beat the living crap out of that GSD that the cougar's advice fell on deaf ears.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun simple grinned and put a hand on his hip.

valerio wrote:"Was wondering when you'd ask," the female said, taking the machine. "Now be good pups and do a heroic pose." She got ready to shoot.
Adel watched the phone fly from Khun's hand, marveling at his preparation. Before he knew it, he was posing next to Khun (or rather, as close as he could get). For a second, he had forgotten he was a tourist, but the camera kind of snapped him into reality with a flash.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae looked at her superior with her fiery red eyes.
''WHERE. IS. GARRETT.'' she said, seething from her fury. The whole room was feeling the heat that her body exuded! She was so blinded by her desire to beat the living crap out of that GSD that the cougar's advice fell on deaf ears.
She could've asked about the weather, given Grimm's reaction to that outburst. "Former Officer Garrett is in custody. Apparently, it came out that he had a problem of self-control laced with anise. Most inconvenient, I must add. He'll be sent on the first ship home. Did you have in mind to add anything to this, officer?"
---
Tha Housefox wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Khun simple grinned and put a hand on his hip.
valerio wrote:"Was wondering when you'd ask," the female said, taking the machine. "Now be good pups and do a heroic pose." She got ready to shoot.
Adel watched the phone fly from Khun's hand, marveling at his preparation. Before he knew it, he was posing next to Khun (or rather, as close as he could get). For a second, he had forgotten he was a tourist, but the camera kind of snapped him into reality with a flash.
The flash reflected against the impressive grin of the sharks as well.
Alyse looked at the result. "Well, if this thing can shot movies, tomorrrow we'll add a full performance." She tossed the cell at Khun. "What do you say? Now let's go, or Mom will skin us alive. Oh, and you better like fish dishes, they're pretty much Lancaster's specialty. Hop on." She patted the boat.
"See you, guys!" Reginald barked, before hopping back onto the boat.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Levi hopped off of Pogo onto the boat. "Think we can get famous performing with the sharks?" he asked jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, you could. But you try to draw any attention onto Lancaster and the inhabitants will *feed* you to the beasts. We are a tight community, don't like more than an occasional visitor or two. And you guys start rowing. The wind's increasing."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thanks guys, that was great!" He said to the sharks hopping off and into the boat as well, waiting for Adel.

"Nah this doesn't do movies," Khun said, slipping it back in his case and collar pocket, "I'm lucky it has a camera even. This company doesn't do 'smart smart' phones. But they do do stuff well. And they don't tie you to a contract. The only contract you should be forced into is the one you have with your mate. Heh. Sigh." Khun looked up in the sky again and the scowl returned.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Oh, you could. But you try to draw any attention onto Lancaster and the inhabitants will *feed* you to the beasts. We are a tight community, don't like more than an occasional visitor or two. And you guys start rowing. The wind's increasing."
"The sharks are from the water, and we're from the resort. We'd just have to do our shows somewhere else," Levi said.
--------
"What say we get moving now," Drake said to the group. "Maybe we'll see some local fauna as we go through the ring."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel jumped into the boat. He couldn't deny that he was ready to get some food. They'd already spent all day out, and he had no idea! "I can not wait," he said, his tail wagging.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: She could've asked about the weather, given Grimm's reaction to that outburst. "Former Officer Garrett is in custody. Apparently, it came out that he had a problem of self-control laced with anise. Most inconvenient, I must add. He'll be sent on the first ship home. Did you have in mind to add anything to this, officer?"
''Sir, first of all, Tiara is like a sister to me. I am accountable for whatever happens to her, and I am answerable to her family back home. This is all personal sir, and it's definetly nothing to do with work. I am sorry if I seem a little frustrated and angry about this and I apologize.

For Garrett however, I do believe that I know the people and dogs involved in putting him under the influence of anise. I talked to him a lot when I was in security HQ, and we've been quite close. He is shy and very held back and would only share his secrets to a select few. Officer Grimm, before you ship him home, may I request that I have an audience with him? With his aid I will help to sniff out those who gave him the anise. And I believe that all of this was unintentional. He's usually not like this, and therefore I would recommend that you reinstate him, but under a lower rank perhaps.''

Mae then turned to the cougars, suddenly smiling lightly. ''Garrett is not one to be of a pervert. He's usually very friendly and by this time I think he would wanna apologize to you two as well for his wrongdoing. Would you like to meet him?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Grimm stood up. "Well, that would be a good idea indeed Officer. Shall we go?"
---
Two sharks approached the boat and pressed their bodies against it.
"We'll do the honors, this time," Popeye said. "Or you'll find yourselves marooned in the storm. hey, Lady, can you do this right?"
"You just try and keep my pace."
And then the sharks started pulling the boat at full speed toward the land...
---
A lightning broke the sky and created odd shadows in the forest.
"Guess it's time to find oursevels a shelter," Virgil said, as the first raindrops started to fall.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((ooc: hey hunter, I'm not gonna mini control Luke and Amber, so Mae will go with Grimm and I suppose you could tag along..))

Mae nodded. ''Yup. Let's go talk to him. I hope he's not too sedated. We need information to root out who's been doing this to him. You two felines can come with us too.'' Mae said, beckoning he cougars.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"They stay here until their position is cleared, officer," Grimm said. Coldly. "I may accept you vouching for them, but I will not have them involved in internal procedures. I'd like you to remember our protocols and your rank."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Oh...'' Mae said, nodding. She then turned to the two cougars again. ''Yeah, I'm sorry but, I guess you can talk to Garrett later on when he is released. For now, this is an internal matter and only authorized personnel can access visitation to him. You guys can wait in the cafeteria for time being. I'll be there soon. Okay? And try to cheer Tiara up. I'm sure she's still going through some degree of trauma. See ya..'' Mae said, turning back to Grimm. ''Sorry about that sir...let us proceed.''
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke was about to question the move before Grimm said something, then nodded.

"We'll wait for you there," Amber said, walking with Luke back to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh, you guys, and lady, are too cool," Khun said to the sharks, "If I could I'd owe ya. Heh." He then looked up to the sky again. Now, playing in water, he didn't mind much. Rain. He used to like rain. He really didn't any more. But strangely, he was still fond of lightning.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''So Sir, is Garrett awake at the current moment?? Just wondering?'' Mae asked as she walked with her superior.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, you guys, and lady, are too cool," Khun said to the sharks, "If I could I'd owe ya. Heh." He then looked up to the sky again. Now, playing in water, he didn't mind much. Rain. He used to like rain. He really didn't any more. But strangely, he was still fond of lightning.
"You like to live *real* dangerously," Alyse said. "Not even Levi would say that"
---
thrasherblades wrote:''So Sir, is Garrett awake at the current moment?? Just wondering?'' Mae asked as she walked with her superior.
"He was stunned and was already under the anise's effect. But he's strong and may have recovered. I am not sure you'll find him...cooperative."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun was taken from his concern at her comment.

"Why wouldn't he?" Khun asked, a little puzzled.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun was taken from his concern at her comment.
"Why wouldn't he?" Khun asked, a little puzzled.
Popeye snorted. "nevermind, mammal, she loves bad private jokes. In our culture, 'owing a shark' stands for 'offering yourself as food' for said shark... And you look tasty, by the way."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun blinked. Thought a moment, then grinned.

"Oh, I wouldn't doubt that I wouldn't taste good," he said, "I suppose I'd taste like chocolate."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Adel smiled. "Now vhy vould you vant to eat us? ... Vhat do you eat?" he asked. His face drooped a little. "Zere is not some sort of... sacrifice... is zere?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Popeye sighed. "Joke, private joke! *sigh* we do them because tourists are always scared about us! I mean, it's not our fault for being predators in our turf, while you bunch of mammals think ocean is just your big private pool!"
"Aw, don't go all politic on them, Pops!" Pogo said. To Adel, he added, "He's a grumpy since a scuba diver shot his eye. Just ignore him."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"You know what?" Amelia said. "Let's see what you can do, alone, with your kitchen magic. We'll throw in our stuff, but I am really curious to sniff and taste your specialties."
Valken raised a paw "Make me fight - I can do that. Let me lead - I can do that. Hunting is like a game to me." he said "But if you cherish your good health - do not ever ask me to cook."

"I'll say!" a female voice was heard from behind Valken. A second later, Sifa appeared from behind her mate "Sorry I couldn't join you two earlier, but the alpha female has her duties." she came to Amelia and gave her a hug.

~~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Again, Monique nodded. Then noting Martin's quietness, she couldn't take it any more.

You allright? What happened for you? If you don't mind me asking? Just 'think' back to me if you wanna talk about it. She thought to him.
"Hey there, spirit girl." Martin thought to the spirit, his physical expression or actions remaining exactly the same "I am familiar with the 'speak to ghosts' thing. I'm just... thinking, realizing, understanding."

~~~~~~~~~

Captain Shadowclaw removed his glasses.
"Ah've seen enough." he said "Please, lead me out, will ya?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Valken raised a paw "Make me fight - I can do that. Let me lead - I can do that. Hunting is like a game to me." he said "But if you cherish your good health - do not ever ask me to cook."
"I'll say!" a female voice was heard from behind Valken. A second later, Sifa appeared from behind her mate "Sorry I couldn't join you two earlier, but the alpha female has her duties." she came to Amelia and gave her a hug.
"It's good to see you again, Sifa." Amelia looked at the sky. By now, the first drops had turned into a drizzle. The air was cool, the wind reinforcing.
"Rain to wash away our worries. Shall we start?"
~~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:Captain Shadowclaw removed his glasses.
"Ah've seen enough." he said "Please, lead me out, will ya?"
Gilestra stood up and nodded. "Yes. Will you allow me one last question, Sir?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah they're just messing Adel," Khun said, "As for what they eat, fish I assume."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sure you don't want to talk about it? Sometimes it helps to just talk to someone even if they don't respond back. Monique thought to Martin.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"It's good to see you again, Sifa." Amelia looked at the sky. By now, the first drops had turned into a drizzle. The air was cool, the wind reinforcing.
"Rain to wash away our worries. Shall we start?"
"Point me the way!" Sifa said to Amelia.
~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Gilestra stood up and nodded. "Yes. Will you allow me one last question, Sir?"
"Guess Ah owe ya at least dat much!" Shadowclaw said "Speak yer mind."

~~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:You sure you don't want to talk about it? Sometimes it helps to just talk to someone even if they don't respond back. Monique thought to Martin.
"It's a family matter, spirit girl." Martin thought back, turning his head sideways so that he could watch the nature alone. "Something between father and son, so to say."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Point me the way!" Sifa said to Amelia.
"I will show you how we grow our food. The first strength of any settlement comes from the land. Follow me. And please, call out anyone you think fit for such a task. Perhaps it's too early to change certain traditions, but having a plentiful harvest for the dire times will help walk toward peace a lot."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Guess Ah owe ya at least dat much!" Shadowclaw said "Speak yer mind."
"Are you ready to accept that the world has changed while you were away?" There was no hint of jest in his words, no hint of mirth in the rabbit shaman's eyes.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ahhh. I see. Monique thought back. She then carefully leaned up on Martin's neck with her back to it and leaned her head there. She watched out the window as well in silence.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"I will show you how we grow our food. The first strength of any settlement comes from the land. Follow me. And please, call out anyone you think fit for such a task. Perhaps it's too early to change certain traditions, but having a plentiful harvest for the dire times will help walk toward peace a lot."
Sifa giggled "Do not worry, Amelia." the she-wolf said "Fen'rir's power wasn't limitless. Even though he had forbidden the farming, we haven't lost the knowledge. There are hidden, fertile gardens that bask in the light of both the sun during the day and the moon at night. There we grew some veggies and wheat for bread. Fen'rir's own mate created the secret farmer group as to preserve knowledge. Our bread however is hard and inedible if you do not know how to make it edible."
She called one of the wolves and soon he returned with a hunk of bread, harder than hardtack and a bowl of water. "Our bread is made to last long, but to be able to eat it, you'll need water to soften it."
As if by command, the wolf poured some of the water on the bread, which absorbed it like a sponge. In less than a minute the bread had visibly softened and Sifa took it from the wolf and gave it to Amelia. "Here you go - our bread, spiced with Moon flower powder."

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Are you ready to accept that the world has changed while you were away?" There was no hint of jest in his words, no hint of mirth in the rabbit shaman's eyes.
Shadowclaw shook his head "'Tis neither da place nor da time ta ask such a question, shaman." the captain said "Let's return to the village I woke in."

~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Ahhh. I see. Monique thought back. She then carefully leaned up on Martin's neck with her back to it and leaned her head there. She watched out the window as well in silence.
"Comfy?" Martin thought to Monique.

~~~~~~~~

Few minutes before it started raining, Balkan (whom had put down Angelina during the short break they made not long ago), Angelina and Faye found beach parasol dumped in the forest, because it's pole was broken. However it was still in good shape and Balkan took it and opened it, protecting his mates and himself from the rain as they were walking to the village.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Sifa giggled "Do not worry, Amelia." the she-wolf said "Fen'rir's power wasn't limitless. Even though he had forbidden the farming, we haven't lost the knowledge. There are hidden, fertile gardens that bask in the light of both the sun during the day and the moon at night. There we grew some veggies and wheat for bread. Fen'rir's own mate created the secret farmer group as to preserve knowledge. Our bread however is hard and inedible if you do not know how to make it edible."
She called one of the wolves and soon he returned with a hunk of bread, harder than hardtack and a bowl of water. "Our bread is made to last long, but to be able to eat it, you'll need water to soften it."
As if by command, the wolf poured some of the water on the bread, which absorbed it like a sponge. In less than a minute the bread had visibly softened and Sifa took it from the wolf and gave it to Amelia. "Here you go - our bread, spiced with Moon flower powder."
Amelia took the bread she was being offered and took a bite. "This is the most interesting flavor, and humans made us know a lot of breads." she munched some more. "This will be precious during long-range expeditions. Yes, you *do* have something to teach us, wolves."
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw shook his head "'Tis neither da place nor da time ta ask such a question, shaman." the captain said "Let's return to the village I woke in."
Gilestra nodded. There would be time to break him the most important bit of news. But this poor, tormented soul didn't need yet another shock. "We'll use a car, this time. An occasion for you to sightsee without flying. What would you say, Sir?"
~~~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:Few minutes before it started raining, Balkan (whom had put down Angelina during the short break they made not long ago), Angelina and Faye found beach parasol dumped in the forest, because it's pole was broken. However it was still in good shape and Balkan took it and opened it, protecting his mates and himself from the rain as they were walking to the village.
"Finally, a real decent use for these cumbersome things!" Angelina commented while snuggling against her mate. "I never understood why human would hide from the sun: It's fun to lick the vitamins off the fur, they should do the same with their skin. Hey, Faye, mind if we share vitamins one day?"
The she-wolf just shivered at the thought. "One step at a time. I will be content enough if we can decide how to share Balkan's fur for that."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Ah they're just messing Adel," Khun said, "As for what they eat, fish I assume."
"Fish," Popeye said. "A lot comes from the humans, they give their scraps to us. And then anything that moves, except dolphins and sea serpents."

(ooc - sorry, hunter. You and Housefox can miniskip to the beach after this if you want)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

((OOC: I would like a miniskip.))
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint glanced over at Monique and Martin, inquisitively raising an eyebrow. He felt scheming was at work, or maybe it was just him.
"How much longer til we get to the camp?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Comfy?" Martin thought to Monique.
In an instant Monique darted to Martin's shoulder.

Sorry, did that bother you?
She asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

It was definitely raining, now, and the sea offered a great show through the window. The waves crashed against the cliffs and the beach. Lightnings lit up the sky. The gale was like a song in itself.
One could see the lighthouse, but its light was turned off.
"You know how Lancaster was called the first time humans settled here?" Alyse asked while rubbing herself dry with a towel. "Heaven Beach. That lighthouse was never turned on. The sea bottom is such that any ship will stop before reaching the cliffs. Not one ship ever sunk here.”
They were all in the upper small room, while the smell of food was coming from downstairs.
"Can't we go visit Otis?" Reginald asked.
His mother chuckled. "Dear, I think they had enough emotions for one day already."
The puppy pouted. "aw."
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:In an instant Monique darted to Martin's shoulder.

Sorry, did that bother you?
She asked.
"Not at all, spirit girl." Martin thought back to her. "I simply asked."

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint glanced over at Monique and Martin, inquisitively raising an eyebrow. He felt scheming was at work, or maybe it was just him.
"How much longer til we get to the camp?"
"10 minutes at the least." Dimitar replied "It rains and That means I'll slow down even more."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Amelia took the bread she was being offered and took a bite. "This is the most interesting flavor, and humans made us know a lot of breads." she munched some more. "This will be precious during long-range expeditions. Yes, you *do* have something to teach us, wolves."
Sifa almost giggled at that "You do not even know how right you are. Even Arcadia doesn't know half the secrets we keep to this day."

~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Gilestra nodded. There would be time to break him the most important bit of news. But this poor, tormented soul didn't need yet another shock. "We'll use a car, this time. An occasion for you to sightsee without flying. What would you say, Sir?"
"The means to get there are yers ta choose." Shadowclaw replied "Tis of li'l importance ta me."[/quote]

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique went back to her spot then.

Well, I bothered a living being once getting too close. Didn't want to make that mistake again. She thought back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuhn dried off as best he could with his towel. Mostly keeping in silence, staring out the window. Then he heard Reginald ask his mom a thing and it got his attention.

"Otis? Who's Otis?" Khun asked him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually, I'm kinda glad we're not out there right now," Luke said, looking out a cafeteria window.

"Yeah, you never did like the rain, funny thing," Amber said, "We should keep looking though."

"Right," Luke said, turning back around and going through the table rows. Looking for Tiara and hoping she was all right.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Otis is a resident sea serpent, a subspecies of the Titanoboas. It's a female, but somehow she fell under Reggie's magic and accepted to be renamed Otis."
---
"The netives consider an unstable day a good luck omen," Kaiser raid, coming with a plate of biscuits, and a towel over his wet neck. "When it rains, on Meriweather, it pours. You better be used to it if you want to start a new life here."
---
"Here we are," Grimm said, stopping in front of the detention cell. "You can take your time with him."