HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You can, maybe, ask zem for more room?" Dinara suggests hopefully.

~~~~~~~~
"Vhat vill scan involve?"
"Vhat is Skin 2?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"physically maybe, though when i look at you i see something else the needs training."Anubis said extending a paw. "Im Anubis, i saw you when i first came to the island...though we didnt have the chance to properly meet." Anubis said smiling his eyes catching that same stare from the wolves behind levi again. His curiousity made him see something else in the crowd. He then looked to erebus and motioned for her to look in the far corner at a wolf who was seperate from the others

"That one.....he is scared....he sees something your very familiar with." His mind would tell Erebus with some worry. But there was a sense of hope in it as well.
The wolf high shaman walked to that couple. "Males," he said with a hint of disdain in his voice. "Should I remind you that your first and foremost duty here is to reproduce in order to give new life to your species?"
Both the newcomer and the native stood on attention, deeply blushing in their ears. "Yes, SIR!" they said as one.
Erebus nodded. "You are not forbidden from socializing, even in more intimate ways, but remember where your duties lay as of now. It is such a dishonor that our race sunk so low without a proper guide. Now you may join your ranks. And you," he said to the native, "Spread the word: I want to examine the ranks, I want to see everyone properly dressed in their attire and carrying their weaponry."
"Yes, SIR!" The wolf dashed away to obey, and so did the others who had just heard.
Erebus walked back to Anubis. "Unconceivable: We all should represent a civilization, not some...ragtag assembly of survivors."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"You can, maybe, ask zem for more room?" Dinara suggests hopefully.
"I could, but I really don't want them to think that I'm not up to the job..." Then he showed a puppylike grin full of hopes "But peeerhaps *you* could ask if they need one like me in a show. Just one? Pleeeeease?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Vhat vill scan involve?"
"Vhat is Skin 2?"
"The scan will be just that, a complete check-up of bones and tissue, in case some malformation was missed. It will be quick and completely harmless. Then we will draw a blood sample and test it for genetic diseases.
"As for Skin(2), it is, how can I put it? A new skin, a bio-synthetized cover that will protect your baby from all external agents, including common bacteria. It will stay on him until he's of age for vaccinations, then it will be removed."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"Erebus."Anubis said sternly before relaxing and using his staff to point at the corner where a single wolf sat curled up. "That one is inclined with your art as a shaman....even i can tell. Beed i remind you we may be here to see the new ones but we also are on watch ourselves for you know who. It would be wise to sense for those that deviate with him still. And while we can....find thise he hasnt like the one away from the others"Anubis whispered before turning back to levi and smiling.

As he did in the meantine Kritaros ended up making a choice with hubert. With a simple swing if his staff the fox tapped the ground and had spencers himself rising through it."I must say after all your work as a keader mister spencers in quite impressed with how well things stayed. Though i must say im against your action in keeping Savant in such a cell. Surely you understand he is a guest and an important part if the new tribal communities to be risen." Kritaros said growi g in size to match the man at eye level.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Erebus."Anubis said sternly before relaxing and using his staff to point at the corner where a single wolf sat curled up. [color=BF0000]"That one is inclined with your art as a shaman....even i can tell. Beed i remind you we may be here to see the new ones but we also are on watch ourselves for you know who. It would be wise to sense for those that deviate with him still. And while we can....find thise he hasnt like the one away from the others"[/color]Anubis whispered before turning back to levi and smiling.
<I understand, lord Anubi. I will properly deal with each one of them once the ranks have properly formed. It would be unwise to distract attention between each one's necessities and demands as of now. Not to mention that, what with the Divinity's blessing upon this place, there is no risk that once again could someone betray the community like the lion did.> And after having transmitted that thought, he walked away, heading for the wolves' district...
---
Hlaoroo wrote:As he did in the meantine Kritaros ended up making a choice with hubert. With a simple swing if his staff the fox tapped the ground and had spencers himself rising through it."I must say after all your work as a keader mister spencers in quite impressed with how well things stayed. Though i must say im against your action in keeping Savant in such a cell. Surely you understand he is a guest and an important part if the new tribal communities to be risen." Kritaros said growi g in size to match the man at eye level.
Spencers just raised an eyebrow. I am used to deal with supernatural forces, Lord Kritaros, you can stop wasting magic on me. And you could've taken an appointment rather than summoning me like an underling..." he then touched Kritaros' shoulder...and something like a monstrous COLD ran through the canine's flesh! Kritaros could barely keep a hold of his baton.
"Apparently, there are things I must make clear: right now, I was talking with a head of state, and I just disappeared. It was *extremely* rude. Second, *I* am the highest head of state on this Island, and *no one* bosses me around. Third, and I hope this is clear once and for all, Savant Martuq undermined my *authority* in front of the native wolves and of the newcomers. I could've forgiven his attitude, had we been left alone, one-on-one, but as it is I will *not* be mistaken for a weakling, a farce in front of public attention. No one will speak about me thinking that some muscle can gain my obedience. The sentence stays.
"So, Lord Kritaros,"
Spencers left the furred shoulder, "I would be very happy if you returned me at once to my office before the Brazilian President thinks I am playing tricks on him in the midst of a trade agreement. Thank you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vhy zey vould sinking zat?" Sasha queries, pushing away his empty plate.

~~~~~~~~
"Bio-syn..." Ilya clearly doesn't undestand that word but gets the gist of the explanation.
"So, ve are needing to go to hospital again for zis scan?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Vhy zey vould sinking zat?" Sasha queries, pushing away his empty plate.
"It's like human parents with great expectations. I am grownup, I'm supposed to work hard. Aren't you supposed to work hard, too?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Bio-syn..." Ilya clearly doesn't undestand that word but gets the gist of the explanation.
"So, ve are needing to go to hospital again for zis scan?"
"Yes, dear. Don't worry," she led them into the elevator and pressed the -1G button. "It will be a moment for the scan, even less for the blood, and perhaps 15 minutes to give Felics his new skin."
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros laughed as he shook the cold off before raising a release document. "You are buy a figurehead for the island Mister Spencers. Youd be wise to know that the government doesnt know youve left. Secondly your no god. You may show strength but you will not undermine my own authority" Kritaros said
Not munding the chil as his staff returned the favor tenfold.

"Did i say you were an underling Mister Spencers? No. I did not, though your blatent show of force on someone under a gods ruling shows you disregard something over you."Kritaros growled before calming himself and letting the staff rise.

"Decides i thank you for this little trial. I knew the chances of releaseing Savant. And worry not on your leave all things are covered. However it was you that had my attention since the first day of arrival." Kritaros said touching the wall gently to show spencers in the past.

The fox looking at the man." i am not here for squabble over power and who is the rightous leader if the island or such. I am here because there are things youve not understood. And by the gods above i am here to answer them. Time is irrelevant for now and this is the only time i will do such." Kritaros said setting his staff between him and the man
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Erm, oops, tried to post before hotep could, do you want me to change anything?

The sentence stands, Lord Kritaros. As Master Spencers explained. Savant Mantauq knows this as well. Do forgive me Master Spencers, I was not watching, now, this should not hurt. Monique thought, and with a tap of her staff, it would appear to the Brazilian president as if a computer glitch had happened. Nothing more.

Now, excuse me, I've someone ELSE to see. Monique thought. Flying off the fox's head.

Onto the nose of a high wolf shaman. It was like a cartoon, the male's nose stretched downward, then back upward, several times, slapping the male in the face! When it stopped, the high shaman disappeared, only to find himself above the Cloud city temple, dangling as if from a rope. Monique appeared in front of his face visible.

"And may I remind YOU, lady Erebus, that it was overpopulation that contributed to throwing this population into chaos and near extinction. And as it stands, and I am FAIRLY certain Lord Hubert will agree with me, but, I will NOT TOLERATE THAT KIND OF PHOBIA OR HATRED ON THIS ISLAND WHATSOEVER. YOU WILL RESPECT THE LIFE AND PARTNER CHOICES OF EVERYONE! DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR?!" Monique said to her, perfectly flustered and angry, and glowing in all her fury and power.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros laughed as he shook the cold off before raising a release document. "You are buy a figurehead for the island Mister Spencers. Youd be wise to know that the government doesnt know youve left. Secondly your no god. You may show strength but you will not undermine my own authority" Kritaros said
Not munding the chil as his staff returned the favor tenfold.
"Did i say you were an underling Mister Spencers? No. I did not, though your blatent show of force on someone under a gods ruling shows you disregard something over you."Kritaros growled before calming himself and letting the staff rise.
"Decides i thank you for this little trial. I knew the chances of releaseing Savant. And worry not on your leave all things are covered. However it was you that had my attention since the first day of arrival." Kritaros said touching the wall gently to show spencers in the past.
The fox looking at the man." i am not here for squabble over power and who is the rightous leader if the island or such. I am here because there are things youve not understood. And by the gods above i am here to answer them. Time is irrelevant for now and this is the only time i will do such." Kritaros said setting his staff between him and the man
xhunterko wrote:THEN poor Kritaros's feet were frozen to the floor as well!
The sentence stands, Lord Kritaros. As Master Spencers explained. Savant Mantauq knows this as well. Do forgive me Master Spencers, I was not watching, now, this should not hurt. Monique thought, and with a tap of her staff, it would appear to the Brazilian president as if a computer glitch had happened. Nothing more.
Kritaros, on the other hand, had his feet frozen in a 10 inch 2 inch thick block of ice.
THAT ought to hold you for a while, oh, it's enchanted, by the way. Now, excuse me, I've someone ELSE to see. Monique thought. Flying off the fox's head.
Spencers just...chuckled.
Oh, dear, the delightful irony of it all. The day that should announce the new era of prosperity for the island is indeed setting up all new barriers between us, eh?
"Lord Kritaros, I am that authority. Mine is not the empty claim of some powermonger bully. Mine is not the status I claimed with treachery. I live as the sigil of peace between the tribes. Respect is what you should give me, as I earned it with my flesh and blood. And if you refuse to aknowledge such fact..."
A snap of his fingers.
Kritaros found himself...where?
On the island?
No, this couldn't be Tricana.
Tricana was not a barren place, devoid of all life, resting under a sky filled with an endless, grey cloud bank, with an impossibly large red sun glowing in the horizon...
"YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME, KRITAROS. AND SEVERELY SO!" said the majestic voice of Hubert.
A dragon of rock and flame that emerged like a titan from the fiery wastes that used to be the oceanbed. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE?
---
xhunterko wrote:Onto the nose of a female high shaman. It was like a cartoon, the female's nose stretched downward, then back upward, several times, slapping the female in the face! When it stopped, the high shaman disappeared, only to find herself above the Cloud city temple, dangling as if from a rope. Monique appeared in front of her face visible.
"And may I remind YOU, lady Erebus, that it was overpopulation that contributed to throwing this population into chaos and near extinction. And as it stands, and I am FAIRLY certain Lord Hubert will agree with me, but, I will NOT TOLERATE THAT KIND OF PHOBIA OR HATRED ON THIS ISLAND WHATSOEVER. YOU WILL RESPECT THE LIFE AND PARTNER CHOICES OF EVERYONE! DO I MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR?!" Monique said to her, perfectly flustered and angry, and glowing in all her fury and power.
The wolf frowned at the bat "Why do you call me 'lady', goddess? Anyway, I am sorry if I was misinterpreted, but you know, as of now I see my brethren on the verge of extinction. My priority is to give new life to us all. Again, I am not saying who must lay with or not, but that first and foremost new cubs are more important."
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros turned away and crossed his arms. "You bring me no fear hubert in that state. As a keeper if peace myself i question everyones place on the island. I am not one to let a time fall once again as ive done in the past." kritaros said simply. As he then turned to face the dragon with glowing eyes. "Even you know the ones i trust are those i hold close even you great god. But as one of the keepers of peace and what will come i atest to my own curiousities and questions....."A sigil between tribes" is not but a stance that can be taken." Kritaros said looking the dragon in the eyes.

The fox uncrossed his arms and set the staff before him. "Heed the words of a follower. Whether you are Spencers or yourself. Everyone has a dark place in their heart. I wanted to see it for myself. You being here only proves that. Smite me if you will" Kritaros said smiling as he then leans forward "i want the Truth Hubert, a god to be had that right, lest your to the call of a human playing god by his own ways and wishes. though if your Spencers then youve weakened and you fear saying such." Kritaros said standing firmly in place his mind steeled for whatever he may face by the god.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros turned away and crossed his arms. "You bring me no fear hubert in that state. As a keeper if peace myself i question everyones place on the island. I am not one to let a time fall once again as ive done in the past." kritaros said simply. As he then turned to face the dragon with glowing eyes. "Even you know the ones i trust are those i hold close even you great god. But as one of the keepers of peace and what will come i atest to my own curiousities and questions....."A sigil between tribes" is not but a stance that can be taken." Kritaros said looking the dragon in the eyes.
The fox uncrossed his arms and set the staff before him. "Heed the words of a follower. Whether you are Spencers or yourself. Everyone has a dark place in their heart. I wanted to see it for myself. You being here only proves that. Smite me if you will" Kritaros said smiling
"DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS DARKNESS IN THAT MAN'S HEART?" if it was possible, for the first time in aeons, the Divinity looked...surprised.
When he spoke again, there was sadness in his voice. "THEN YOU ARE A FOOL, KRITAROS. YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND, FOR THE TEST WAS ON *YOU*, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
"SPENCERS IS AS MUCH PURE AS YOU ARE, AND I INVESTED HIM OF HIS ROLE, MYSELF, AFTER HE WAS BAPTISTED BY THE SHAMANS AND THE WARRIORS. BUT FIRST SAVANT MARTUQ, THEN YOU, WENT TO HIM, TREATING HIM WITH UNBEARABLE INDIGNITY.
"SAVANT MARTUQ PAID FOR HIS ARROGANCE WITH A LIGHT PENANCE. I COULD LEAVE YOU HERE, AT THE END OF EARTH, IN A PRISON WHERE NO FORCE WILL COME TO YOUR AID, NO SOUL WILL ANSWER TO YOUR CALL, FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES. BUT I ALREADY SEE IN *YOUR* HEART THAT EVEN THAT WOULD NOT SUFFICE, FOR YOU HAVE CAST YOUR JUDGMENT AS IF IT WAS MINE ITSELF, AND YOU DARE TO PRESUME MY MIND.
"SO BE IT: IF YOU NEED TIME TO GROW UP UNTIL YOU REACH THE NECESSARY MATURITY, I WILL CONCEDE YOU THAT TIME! NOW, BEGONE!"

And when Kritaros was back, he appeared just close to Anubis.
"Well, will you look at that!" Donau said. And the rabbit looked definitely -no, it wasn't just him.
Everyone was...bigger. Taller.
Everything was...bigger. Taller.
The rabbit bent down and picked up the fox cub in his arms. "Aw, where do you come from, little one, eh?"
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros only left his arms crossed. "least i know the truth behind Spencers and Hubert...." Kritaros thought letting himself be picked up and looking about with little care. Told you he'd shrink you if you messed about Anubis mentally said to Kritaros. "Spencers may be an honorable man but i still questioned it. he reminds me to much of Loki. Nice and bright on the outside and coniving on the inside. once i saw him in person did i understand and accepted whatever came to me". Kritaros responded as anubis took the shrunken fox and set him on his head. "....you didnt know they are different people yet the same person did you?" Anubis thought before looking to Donau. Now Kritaros was glad no one could see him blush with embaressment and hid within Anubis's fur in shame.

"Some future god" Anubis laughs softly to himself and looks to Donau. "Leave it to kritaros to delve into matters for the truth and accept whatever came. even in the past as a god of Egypt was he like Hubert....though being flesh and bone must still be a weight for him.".

"quiet you in Time He will understand what i meant." Kritaros said with a humph.

ANubis looked up at Kritaros. "you did the message of twos again didnt you?" he asked before meeting a nod for an answer. "youll have to tell me later then.
Im sure you suprised them both."
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"HMPH! I simply called you Lady by accident, apologies," Monique said, "You may think you mean nothing by it. But those poor folk have had every bit of poo slung their way and then some. Actions and words hurt, but actions more so then words. It may be the islander was first about to discover who he truly loved, and you may have put a wedge between him and his true self. But I digress."

She tapped her staff and set the wolf on his feet.

"People are stupid, but a person can be smart," she said, "Cubs and kittens are important right now. But so is showing a tolerant future for those cubs and kittens. And some things can be said in ignorance, such as your case. I want you to try to think before you speak. And you are to put those two males in the front of the ranks. Oh, by the way, your nose won't quite behave and stay put where it ought. Bye bye."

And with that, the wolf fell, as if by a trap door. The wolf would not be hurt as he landed, but it would still look funny. Monique giggled, then sighed, and turned around.

Bowing to Hubert, abasing herself to be prone.

"My Lord Hubert," she said, "I know you have every right to be angry and pass judgement upon Kritaros. But. I must ask for mercy. What he did only had pure intentions to correct what he thought an undeserved wrong. Should a poor soul like him who's been dead and lifeless for centuries be forced into an existence like this? He grew up when he was alive, and for ages dead traveled as an adult. I think it is a bit much for him, to have to grow up again. Kritaros, like you said, is a pure soul, do you not think this too much or will you not show him some leniency?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"HMPH! I simply called you Lady by accident, apologies," Monique said, "You may think you mean nothing by it. But those poor folk have had every bit of poo slung their way and then some. Actions and words hurt, but actions more so then words. It may be the islander was first about to discover who he truly loved, and you may have put a wedge between him and his true self. But I digress."
She tapped her staff and set the wolf on his feet.
"People are stupid, but a person can be smart," she said, "Cubs and kittens are important right now. But so is showing a tolerant future for those cubs and kittens. And some things can be said in ignorance, such as your case. I want you to try to think before you speak. And you are to put those two males in the front of the ranks. Oh, by the way, your nose won't quite behave and stay put where it ought. Bye bye."
And with that, the wolf fell, as if by a trap door. The wolf would not be hurt as he landed, but it would still look funny. Monique giggled, then sighed, and turned around.
Bowing to Hubert, abasing herself to be prone.
"My Lord Hubert," she said, "I know you have every right to be angry and pass judgement upon Kritaros. But. I must ask for mercy. What he did only had pure intentions to correct what he thought an undeserved wrong. Should a poor soul like him who's been dead and lifeless for centuries be forced into an existence like this? He grew up when he was alive, and for ages dead traveled as an adult. I think it is a bit much for him, to have to grow up again. Kritaros, like you said, is a pure soul, do you not think this too much or will you not show him some leniency?"
At her summon, everything around Monique changed.
She was standing in...a courtroom. A courtroom as large as the world, where rows after rows of seats were filled with spectators and the jury bench was filled...with the same spirit guardians that had invested Monique with her current status and power.
The justice, of course, being Hubert, in an anthropomorphic shape.
No one looked exactly happy to see her. His head was resting on his palm, the other hand's claws ticking on the wood.
"Right in this moment, I am having troubles convincing the spirits that choosing you was a wise choice at all... he sighed in frustration. "You know, Monique, I find it...intriguing that you should speak of tolerance and leniency, when you, yourself, a moment ago, decided that Lord Erebus was in the wrong for fulfilling his own role among the Red Wolves Tribe.
"Erebus spoke harshly, yet he spoke for the good of his species: Had you exercised a larger vision before *humilating* him in front of his peers and in front of the other tribes, you wouldn't have just caused the first seeds of doubts and dissent to flourish in the thoughts of those who watched a highly appointed goddess such as you perform your crude judgment.
"As for Kritaros, I will leave him in his current state for 24 hours, hoping that in the meantime he will come to a better judgment, but I fear that it won't be the case. He *wants* to see the darkness in everyone, he cannot give room to trust.
"Spencers is not perfect, is that a fact to be underlined? Apparently so: He is mortal, he has lived a strange and interesting life. But still he has a right to be upset, even angry when someone challenges him, just as Kritaros *himself* decided, out of his own arrogance, that he could be a better judge than *me*!"
his long, reptilian neck bent forward, eyes flashing. "Believe me, Monique, I have been smitten, insulted, denied, betrayed far more times than you could ever HOPE to count, so my pride is not the heart of the matter. What matters, really, is that Kritaros needs to be reminded his own place in the Designs of Fate. I have given life to him because I thought he had earned it, instead he decided he was above MY decisions. And Spencers Leader is MY decision, not his. NOTHING Kritaros knows about Spencers, I made sure of that. He should have TRUSTED my judgment yet he came to think that I acted like some capricious entity.
"What will be next, Monique? Found a new sept? Start spreading the word that I am a bluff? A fake god? That my darkness will consume everything? That an army of rightful ones mut be created to defend the island? Because every single prospect I just laid out to you HAPPENED in some timeline or the other! I *know*, that is my gift and my curse, for should I act as capriciously as Kritaros believes, I'd just make it so that everything happened as I want to."
the long neck retreated.
"But such won't be the case, my child. Now you will do two things: First you will apologize to these spirits, and to the ancestors for the humiliation you proudly inflicted to Lord Erebus. Then you will talk to Kritaros and make him see the errors of his ways before he does something not I, but *everyone else* will regret."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique did not even bother getting up from her prone position on the floor.

Dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy. You messed up AGAIN you idiot dummy! Monique thought to herself about herself.

DON'T screw THIS up again dummy! You love this island and want to help these people right? Monique thought to herself about herself.

Monique didn't even dare raise her voice. Knowing full well she probably didn't need to anyway.

"I deeply apologize as much as my little soul can to the ancestors and spirits represented here. I love this island and it's people, and I want to help them, not harm them. I misinterpreted what Master Erebus said and believed him to be committing the sins of callousness and disrespect for which I deemed him worthy of a reprimand. Which was incorrect in my thinking and I misjudged him poorly and do regret my decisions and humbly ask for your forgiveness," she said, while she was not being repentant out of fear, but of genuine sorrow, the fear was still there. And while she was trying NOT to show it, she knew if she were on a tiled floor, by now she would have shaken a tile loose if she were on it!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique did not even bother getting up from her prone position on the floor.
Dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy dummy. You messed up AGAIN you idiot dummy! Monique thought to herself about herself.
DON'T screw THIS up again dummy! You love this island and want to help these people right? Monique thought to herself about herself.
Monique didn't even dare raise her voice. Knowing full well she probably didn't need to anyway.
"I deeply apologize as much as my little soul can to the ancestors and spirits represented here. I love this island and it's people, and I want to help them, not harm them. I misinterpreted what Master Erebus said and believed him to be committing the sins of callousness and disrespect for which I deemed him worthy of a reprimand. Which was incorrect in my thinking and I misjudged him poorly and do regret my decisions and humbly ask for your forgiveness," she said, while she was not being repentant out of fear, but of genuine sorrow, the fear was still there. And while she was trying NOT to show it, she knew if she were on a tiled floor, by now she would have shaken a tile loose if she were on it!
After she had spoken, one by one first the spectators, then the guardian spirits, faded away, not before showing smiles of satisfaction.
"That is more like it, my child: great power comes with humility and wisdom and this time you proved both. Worry not for your position, you erred out of enthusiasm. But alas, the damage on the mortal plane was done already, but I will speak to the wolves about that.
"Use the lesson you just learnt to speak to Kritaros, make him see his mistake, make him *understand* as you just did, and I will revoke his punishment. Now go."

And then, Monique found herself back in Zilnawa.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And as quick as she could, she had to see a man about a tree!

Could've let it go midflight? Nope, didn't want to hit anybody. She thought.

Dummy dummy dummy dumbbell. THINK you idiot. Monique thought.

Well, the first thing to do is apologize to Erebus in front of everyone. She thought. That would show Kritaros SOMETHING.

Still though, she thought hard at how she ought to behave.

SHEESH! Goodness girl, get it together dummy! She thought. Thinking about how to be more careful at her position. She noticed a shaking sound from above and realized the tree she was leaning on was shaking. She shook her head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun finally caught up to the spot the fairy stopped at and looked down at his feet.

"Heh, anklets of Hermes, nice touch," he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After making sure almost everyone had gotten into the district, Luke sighed, waiting for the rest of the crowd to move in. Sanni and her wives were still there, along with a small crowd. Sanni stepped forward.

"Luke Argon?" She said, he looked to her.

"Yes Mother?" He replied.

"We know you have been given Cloud City, and will lead and govern from there until at such time is convenient many of us will join you," she said, "However, as I understand it, a city is still a city and needs be populated."

"And so, with the god's permission, these 75 souls are yours to return with you when you leave," Sanni said, waving a hand over the remaining crowd.

"They are highly skilled retainers and caretakers, 15. Warriors, 55. Advisors, 5," she said, and as she did, they all bowed before Luke and family.

Govern? Oh, oh, oh right. Oh boy. Okay, okay, you can do this. Luke thought. Then he bowed before his mother and the group.

"Uh, er, yes, of course, thank you mother, and uh, er fellow souls," Luke said, "We will ask our High Shaman Donau to intercede to the god for us to see if he will allow such a thing." He turned around.

"Erm, Master Donau, a moment of your time, if you please," he said thinking the rabbit still with them.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:And as quick as she could, she had to see a man about a tree!
Could've let it go midflight? Nope, didn't want to hit anybody. She thought.
Dummy dummy dummy dumbbell. THINK you idiot. Monique thought.
Well, the first thing to do is apologize to Erebus in front of everyone. She thought. That would show Kritaros SOMETHING.
Still though, she thought hard at how she ought to behave.
SHEESH! Goodness girl, get it together dummy! She thought. Thinking about how to be more careful at her position. She noticed a shaking sound from above and realized the tree she was leaning on was shaking. She shook her head.
In the end, the gathering had proceeded even better than expected. Luckily, no one had seen Goddess Monique 'teaching a lesson' to their High Shaman...
Erebeus contemplated with sadness in his heart the mere 100 natives and the 80 imported wolves standing in front of him, all disciplined and waiting.
Kendra had spoken very clearly about that thing called 'genetic bottleneck'. And here was a prime example of doom.
To him, just yesterday thousands upon thousands were flourishing on Tricana. Now...
"I cannot stress out enough the importance of our future, because the only alternative is extinction, pure and simple. No amount of pride, no claims of rights will save us all from getting old and die one after the other, if we don't just do what nature expects of us.
"Newcomers! You all signed a pact with your blood, you made a promise: A new land, a new life of your own, in exchange for your obedience and your seed, and so it will be. There was no turning back the moment you set afoot on Tricana, and those of you who will deny such pact will suffer the consequences.
"This does not mean that I, or the Divinity or any spirit has the right to choose your affections for you. Your free arbiter is such and sacred. But you MUST mate, you MUST become a pack, the first and greater that this island has ever seen! And from it, other packs will be born, the new generation will be free to roam and mix blood as it was intended.
"But not now. Now YOU are a pack: One-hundred and eighty souls, all fit to reproduce. Get to know each other, find your suitable mate, for this time our monogamic instincts must be set apart. With the blessing of the Divinity, be fruitful. With the blessing of our dearly departed, live in peace. With the fury of the raging warriors, be strong. Now go, do not fail your Tribe."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun finally caught up to the spot the fairy stopped at and looked down at his feet.
"Heh, anklets of Hermes, nice touch," he said.
"Welcome, friends: now, see there?" she was pointing at a pond. "Shortcut: when you reach the bottom, follow me and get into the hole. After a few strokes, watch out, the flux transforms into a long cascade. You won't hurt yourself, don't worry. I will explain you when you're there. Got it all?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:After making sure almost everyone had gotten into the district, Luke sighed, waiting for the rest of the crowd to move in. Sanni and her wives were still there, along with a small crowd. Sanni stepped forward.
"Luke Argon?" She said, he looked to her.
"Yes Mother?" He replied.
"We know you have been given Cloud City, and will lead and govern from there until at such time is convenient many of us will join you," she said, "However, as I understand it, a city is still a city and needs be populated."
"And so, with the god's permission, these 75 souls are yours to return with you when you leave," Sanni said, waving a hand over the remaining crowd.
"They are highly skilled retainers and caretakers, 15. Warriors, 55. Advisors, 5," she said, and as she did, they all bowed before Luke and family.
Govern? Oh, oh, oh right. Oh boy. Okay, okay, you can do this. Luke thought. Then he bowed before his mother and the group.
"Uh, er, yes, of course, thank you mother, and uh, er fellow souls," Luke said, "We will ask our High Shaman Donau to intercede to the god for us to see if he will allow such a thing." He turned around.
"Erm, Master Donau, a moment of your time, if you please," he said thinking the rabbit still with them.
Instead, it was Avaros who answered, this time with a great solemnity.
"You were asking the wrong High Shaman, Chieftain. Donau is busy with Levi back at the 'mess hall'. And as it is, *I* am the High Shaman for the Fourth Tribe. Please direct any question regarding our people to me." then he smiled in a fatherly fashion. "You are the Chieftain, and if you feel that moving this souls to Cloud City is necessary, so order it and it shall be done." and added directly to his mind, <Just make sure you act like you know what you're doing: Do not show hesitation, your people expect you to be self-assured. They will get along *your* decision, do not let the elder female to look like she can order you around>
Hotep the psychic

Anubis was far from the proceedings in some anger. He shook his head as he paced back and forth with kritaros watching him. He knew today was going to be bad. He continued to pace, the foxs tail twitching some while walking. Then in that moment he sat down and set his face in his hands. ok.....kritaros doesnt remember anything about hubert or spencers, of the 180 wolves, fifteen were saved and the rest have been kost to darkness....erebus sounds like a military dictator giving a single tribe little choice when they know already what needs to be done.....and now kritaros is gone." Anubis said looking atound for the kit sized fox that sudenly disapeared himself.

Anubis looked at the sky. His own curiousity to what kritaros said left him in a state that had him question things too. "Why could hubert not see through kritaros test? Does ....who....what...." the fox thought to himself as he pieces together the many puzzles in his head. An ear perking as he hears everyone leaving the processions.

"Gods make mistakes, and gods dont see everything....they cant even when they do....so whats caused you to take such action hubert?.....whats happening? You know kritaros and i are loyal to you and what you expect of us." Anubis asked softly before pulling out a phone and dialing a single number.

"Yes hello, id like to schedule a private meeting with mr, spencers at the earliest convenience i want it private." Anubis said going through a simple process before closing the phone and standing to his feet. His mind was piecing things together like a computer and he was sure even hubert knew something was up. The fox rejoining Erebus.
"Erebus....we must talk. Privately" Anubis said to him once close enough for the wolf to hear a voice of stern concern and near commanding application though once the fix looked around was he showing concern
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis was far from the proceedings in some anger. He shook his head as he paced back and forth with kritaros watching him. He knew today was going to be bad. He continued to pace, the foxs tail twitching some while walking. Then in that moment he sat down and set his face in his hands. ok.....kritaros doesnt remember anything about hubert or spencers, of the 180 wolves, fifteen were saved and the rest have been kost to darkness....erebus sounds like a military dictator giving a single tribe little choice when they know already what needs to be done.....and now kritaros is gone." Anubis said looking atound for the kit sized fox that sudenly disapeared himself.
Anubis looked at the sky. His own curiousity to what kritaros said left him in a state that had him question things too. "Why could hubert not see through kritaros test? Does ....who....what...." the fox thought to himself as he pieces together the many puzzles in his head. An ear perking as he hears everyone leaving the processions.
"Gods make mistakes, and gods dont see everything....they cant even when they do....so whats caused you to take such action hubert?.....whats happening? You know kritaros and i are loyal to you and what you expect of us." Anubis asked softly before pulling out a phone and dialing a single number.
"Yes hello, id like to schedule a private meeting with mr, spencers at the earliest convenience i want it private." Anubis said going through a simple process before closing the phone and standing to his feet. His mind was piecing things together like a computer and he was sure even hubert knew something was up. The fox rejoining Erebus.
"Erebus....we must talk. Privately" Anubis said to him once close enough for the wolf to hear a voice of stern concern and near commanding application though once the fix looked around was he showing concern
The red wolf nodded imperceptibly. "Milord." And both walked along the streets of the Wolven district.
"What can I do for you, then?"
Hotep the psychic

"The proceedings passed but at great cost in my eyes My friend. of the whole only 15 are capable of learning what shamans know to great extent....even with both of us there Nairobe was present as well however brief. and please....Im no Lord, like Kritaros....We are not kings or people of power" Anubis said as he walks with Erebus. "the tribe knows there troubles, i must say your keeping to old ways still, though not problematic like the tribe you too must adapt." Anubis said looking about the district. The fox showing much worry. "We have more concerns than the tribes Erebus, it may be my task more than your own to see peace between tribes and question things. But ive warned you about a threat that we still have to correct within the tribe of wolves. i only say this to remind you, and so that i may help you change with the times." Anubis said turning to the wolf and bowing respectfully.

Meanwhile....

Kritaros wandered the districts of the city, he couldnt quite tell where he was being so small now, his fur was on end as he tryed to think as to what happened to him and what he did to deserve such a form. however try as he must nothing came to mind. he only remembered seeing Savant and nothing more beyond that....not even what he told Anubis. he was angered at such a fact and to let out his anger with casting spells made him far the more angered as he was met with glitter and bubbles...bubbles...the small fox sat down then and began to think."to see me so low.....what am i a kid? an immaturity?" he said to himself before smiling devilishly and standing up "if im seen as immature i might as well be such then~ why else would hubert do this to me" The fox thought as he giggles and runs off.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"The proceedings passed but at great cost in my eyes My friend. of the whole only 15 are capable of learning what shamans know to great extent....even with both of us there Nairobe was present as well however brief. and please....Im no Lord, like Kritaros....We are not kings or people of power" Anubis said as he walks with Erebus. "the tribe knows there troubles, i must say your keeping to old ways still, though not problematic like the tribe you too must adapt." Anubis said looking about the district. The fox showing much worry. "We have more concerns than the tribes Erebus, it may be my task more than your own to see peace between tribes and question things. But ive warned you about a threat that we still have to correct within the tribe of wolves. i only say this to remind you, and so that i may help you change with the times." Anubis said turning to the wolf and bowing respectfully.
"With due respect, please do not mistake me: I am well aware that my age has gone. And yes, I am aware of this threat, just as I am aware that rebuilding blood is the first and only way to give ourselves a future. I will do my part, when needed: So, did something occur that required my immediate attention?"
Hotep the psychic

"Again... Nairobe the threat you and i both face was at the proceedings. and may still be among the wolves." Anubis repeated to Erebus "The wolf i pointed out who was seperate from the entire tribe im sure saw it too. and it was not the only one who left the pack during it all. isnt there supposed to be 200 wolves all togeteher? Not 180? of which only fifteen are magically inclined left over?" Anubis pointed out as he looks to Erebus's reaction.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Again... Nairobe the threat you and i both face was at the proceedings. and may still be among the wolves." Anubis repeated to Erebus "The wolf i pointed out who was seperate from the entire tribe im sure saw it too. and it was not the only one who left the pack during it all. isnt there supposed to be 200 wolves all togeteher? Not 180? of which only fifteen are magically inclined left over?" Anubis pointed out as he looks to Erebus's reaction.
Erebus stopped, and regarded Anubis with a puzzled stare. "I do not know what you are talking about. There are 180 wolves in total. Where does the number you speak of come from?"
Hotep the psychic

"The flight itinerary of the delivery for the new blooded wolves." Anubis said showing a single paper. "do the math yourself if you wish but the amount on the paper with the remaining wolves should equal 200. we are missing a small amount" Anubis said passing erebus the paper showing Anubis's math to the group of wolves seeing that 10 were missing that were on the island and ten from the new blooded wolves new to the island. Anubis then set a hand on Erebus's shoulder. "I did not find this out untill after i left the proceedings momentarily. Nairobe acted during the proceedings and took some of the wolves. i know not what for. but the day is not over."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"The flight itinerary of the delivery for the new blooded wolves." Anubis said showing a single paper. "do the math yourself if you wish but the amount on the paper with the remaining wolves should equal 200. we are missing a small amount" Anubis said passing erebus the paper showing Anubis's math to the group of wolves seeing that 10 were missing that were on the island and ten from the new blooded wolves new to the island. Anubis then set a hand on Erebus's shoulder. "I did not find this out untill after i left the proceedings momentarily. Nairobe acted during the proceedings and took some of the wolves. i know not what for. but the day is not over."
Erebus examined the papers. "This makes no sense...Why would Nairobe steal living creatures? It's not his..." Then he gritted his teeth. "Idiots. We were all idiots!"
Hotep the psychic

"I brought you in private as to show you this away from everyone, you said the old tribe looked to him as a god and followed his steps. now that the tribe will be here in this district you must go to them and show them what they did was wrong. do not think Everyone is an idiot when you yourself are counted among that. You can still help the tribe. ive already sent my guards to track as far as they can the ones who seperated." Anubis said before looking into Erebus's eyes. " Look at my eyes Erebus and know what you must do next. Look for the wolf i pointed out for you, the one trapped with fear. that wolf knows something and is inclined to magic that you know." Anubis said before letting go of erebus.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"I brought you in private as to show you this away from everyone, you said the old tribe looked to him as a god and followed his steps. now that the tribe will be here in this district you must go to them and show them what they did was wrong. do not think Everyone is an idiot when you yourself are counted among that. You can still help the tribe. ive already sent my guards to track as far as they can the ones who seperated." Anubis said before looking into Erebus's eyes. " Look at my eyes Erebus and know what you must do next. Look for the wolf i pointed out for you, the one trapped with fear. that wolf knows something and is inclined to magic that you know." Anubis said before letting go of erebus.
Erebus' hands grabbed Anubis' shoulders instead, and turned him brusquely. "No, I'm not talking about THAT, YOU FOOL! The members of the tribe living here NEVER dealt with the darkest arts! They were in a minority BECAUSE they were shunned by Naro's faithfuls!
"Naro couldn't come here, couldn't even make ayone cast a magic inside the city because of the Divinity's protection! He didn't take away those wolves, he corrupted them, outside the city, back at the pier...to..."
another realization stroke. he prayed he wasn't too late. And he sent out his strongest soulcall.
<BROTHERS! SPENCERS! SHAMANS! THE UNSPEAKABLE IS HERE, IN ZILNAWA!>
---
The blade clattered as it fell onto the floor, and rolled away.
The American red wolf grunted, doubled over in pain, his eyes glazed, then fell down.
"I am truly impressed, traitor," said one of the other 18 wolves, who were facing their kindred with a promise of death in their posture and grins. "Really, you even hit the one you fell in love it so promptly. I hadn't expected it."
"I am a free wolf, Naro," Tojo hissed through clenched teeth. Behind him, the armed warriors looked ready to do their part against these turncoats... "This fight is useless, release them!"
The American wolf gurgled a monstrous laugh. "'Release', you say? Aw, how could even I, when I *never* cast any magic on them?"
"...what?"
Two wolves attacked the quite larger group. Their dash was met by shields and the flat of the swords from the disciplined warriors. The attackers rolled down but quickly recovered.
"DO NOT HARM THEM!"
The wolf Tojo had hit stood up, shook itself and recovered his blade. "Ahhh, I knew you'd realize. That old cougar mortal just played it right into my hands. Humiliating the Alpha in front of everyone caused doubts to stir in their souls."
"...and you whispered to them. Like you did with me."
The attackers walked a few more steps toward their adversaries. "They all are my children now. Twenty you lost already, thank Savant for me. And when I'm done here, either they will be all dead and ready to join my underworld armies, or will live and you will be...further pruned. Either way, your precious Tribe here will be lost. It will live in the forests, to claim its due!"
And then, as one, all of them attacked!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*BOOM*

"EXPOSE!" Monique shouted, as a shock wave tore through the combatants. Those already lost were shown in a sickly, greenish light. Meanwhile, quickly, a pink bubble shield wrapped itself around Tojo, and the defenders were given personal shields!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:*BOOM*
"EXPOSE!" Monique shouted, as a shock wave tore through the combatants. Those already lost were shown in a sickly, greenish light. Meanwhile, quickly, a pink bubble shield wrapped itself around Tojo, and the defenders were given personal shields!
"The tiny goddess..." growled the American wolf in a vicious, horrible snarl. "Who do you think you are to interfere?! Do you think you can do *anything*?!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Lighting. A bolt. Pure energy. Shot from the sky through the ceiling, through the wolf.

Monique felt sorry for the poor body. The feet were frozen to the floor in thick ice!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took a moment to gather Erebus's words. and shook his head with a deep growl "DONT CALL ME THE FOOL WHEN YOU NAY SAW THIS PROBLEM TILL I BROUGHT IT UP EREBUS SHAMAN OF DEATH" Anubis near yelled at him before raising a hand. then shaking his head. "I cant be here Kritaros was right. Im going after the guards i sent ahead." Anubis said Running off ahead body seeming to blur at his sudden speed. There was no time to argue or complain as he moved on his own.

"There is no time to argue or set up walls between ourselves, I apologize for my blatant yelling at you Erebus but we are both the fool for not seeing this trouble earlier" Anubis's words would say to Erebus himself only. The fox soon outside of the district and met with the guards form the temple. "you four stay here with the wolves Shiro your coming with me." Anubis said before darting off with a single guard as the remaining six took to positions. four of them moving as an added defense of the wolf tribe with two seeking Erebus.

Meanwhile the two guards having tracked the groups met the battle just late. they raised there shields and darted into the fighting, shields aglow with white light and spears used to injure soon to find the one corrupt most with naro's influence and begin to work together against him. "Tojo! we were Sent by anubis to find this group! we are here to help you, we will not hurt a single one but we will do our best to cleanse what we can!"

it wasnt soon after that the two guards saw Monique then heard the scream. "NAIROBE!!" Anubis yelled breathing heavily wielding his staff to see the lightning bolt and deflect it to his staff. "We cant harm them Monique, they are corrupt not evil." Anubis said growling deeply. his body was tired but his will made him endure much. his legs were on fire from such a run but his mind was set. and he Knew Erebus would be as well.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: The intended pose: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

Please my Lord Anubis, it's only a taser. And a through line, if you want them captured, then. Monique thought to him.

THEN the lightning flew throughout the captured, the intending result to capture and hold them in a pose with their arms and legs outstretched and behind their backs.

If successful, she looks to the American wolf.

"Would you like to ask that again?" She stated.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf was panting hard, but he was still conscious and standing as he could, a further proof that his bloodline was indeed strong.
"I said: Congratulations, to each and every one of you, bravi!" Then his malevolent eyes scanned his adversaries as if he was dissecting them. "For this quarrell served to test you. And I found you all...lacking.
"Monique, Monique, Monique, all that power in such a minuscule body...You would make a perfect legate, my most successful ambassador should you decide to give up your ridicolous sanctimony and embrace once and for all your true, judgmental nature.
"Lord Anubis, my what a nice power-wielder you have become in these centuries: Think yourself so wise, but tell me...how *much* satisfying was, telling your unknwoning 'friend' that he had forgot to read the papers, showing off your knowledge of modern procedures just to humiliate him and wasting all that time?
"And don't think you were better than him, Erebus: You understood, at that moment, but you, oh-so-wanted to show off back at him how much more you knew, thus wasting even more critical time... But I'll give you that: You know you're an idiot. One day, you'll become smart enough to understand where your true loyalty lays. After all, doesn't your friend think already that you're just a dark necromancer only?"
Then he started talking to the air, looking at the stone ceiling. "Kritaros, if you can hear me, you are the best of them all! Confronting the Divinity as you did...only the most ambitious lions could do it, you'll make for a great ambassador, a slot is always open.
"But feel not diminished, Spencers, Savant Martuq: of all people I must thank you with all my fiery heart. Spencers, for forgetting in your pathetic self-assurance to place just a little, tiny sigil to protect your precious cargo. Martuq, for helping me fertilize many minds. In return, I promise you, I will treat quite well my *other* children. And this time, I will not reveal them as easily as I did. No, this time they will strike when it hurts most, at my convenience, my time.
"I am glad. You feign friendship, alliances, and you are as much separated as were the tribes when the war started. Luke thinks that Avaros is nothing but a glorified servant. Avaros would like to put him into place for good: under his talons. Rajida is so tense, she could draw blood just for the fun of it. YOU ALL ARE LYING TO YOURSELVES! YOU WILL AL BE MI--"
and at that moment, Tojo's fist connected with the wolf's jaw. HARD!
"Enough with villanous monologues," Tojo said, massaging his knuckles.
Hotep the psychic

"Monologged as ever Dear Nairobe?" Anubis said as he holds his staff ahead of him. It was pointed directly at the wolf before he stepped forward. "I must say in all the times that past you suprise me not with your antics, but in the fact youve not changed and only helped to open eyes" Anubis said before his own eyes glowed and his staf flashed bright white. His words saying an ancient incantations as a sigil appeared on the corrupt wolves.

"Take yourself and your prowess back to the depths" Anubis said thrusting his staff forward. The bodies of nairobe and 4 other wolves flying back and disapearing to the underworld too far to save. The rest collapsed among the ground marked and protected.

Anubis afterwards turned and began to march away. He gave no answer and seemed to radiate anger as he marched for the pier. Nairobes words seeming to urk him harshly about spencers. He didnt face any shamans or people or even stop to care. Should monique even try she would have been met with the eyes of an angered dragon.

Though with all the events taking place the group woukd then hear a large explosive thud. Far from the goings on just past the wolf district kritaros sat in an empty square flat with his fur on end. He was blinking as he ran to evade the few falling stones then laughed as he succesfully destoryed a building to vent his anger. The nearby districts however would be met with the curious wave of floating bubbles passing through the towns.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"Monologged as ever Dear Nairobe?" Anubis said as he holds his staff ahead of him. It was pointed directly at the wolf before he stepped forward. "I must say in all the times that past you suprise me not with your antics, but in the fact youve not changed and only helped to open eyes" Anubis said before his own eyes glowed and his staf flashed bright white. His words saying an ancient incantations as a sigil appeared on the corrupt wolves.
"Take yourself and your prowess back to the depths" Anubis said thrusting his staff forward. The bodies of nairobe and 4 other wolves flying back and disapearing to the underworld too far to save. The rest collapsed among the ground marked and protected.
Anubis afterwards turned and began to march away. He gave no answer and seemed to radiate anger as he marched for the pier. Nairobes words seeming to urk him harshly about spencers. He didnt face any shamans or people or even stop to care. Should monique even try she would have been met with the eyes of an angered dragon.
Erebus just saw it happen, but still couldn't believe it. Not even he would've inflicted such punishment, not now!
But this was not the moment to start arguing again. Not to mention it wouldn't serve to anything, nor anyone. To the warriors, he just said, mustering all the calm he could given the circumstances, "Take them away. Lock them together in a single house, we shall decide what to do with them later on."
---
Avaros made the image disappear from the air.
His eyes went to the members of the fourth tribe who had had the venture to assist to the possible collapse of an early, fragile alliance.
"My chieftains, what are your dispositions now?" He asked to the Argon Family
---
"Savant Martuq," Richard Spencers said...from the open door of the cell. "We have to talk."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Though with all the events taking place the group woukd then hear a large explosive thud. Far from the goings on just past the wolf district kritaros sat in an empty square flat with his fur on end. He was blinking as he ran to evade the few falling stones then laughed as he succesfully destoryed a building to vent his anger. The nearby districts however would be met with the curious wave of floating bubbles passing through the towns.
An '80yish long, slow applause, saluted the fennec's shenanigans.
Sitting on the top of what was left of a column, Donau kept applauding. "Well, Naro was right after all: You want to see darkness in the others because you are as dark as sin yourself, it seems. But I'm afraid you're waisting your precious, cute bubbles: Lady Monique will undo this damage, my poor cub..." he then pointed in the direction where, outside Zilnawa, the resort of Blue Peak Shore stood. "But if you want to have some *real* fun, instead of demolishing empty buildings, why not go all the way and kill some puny humans and their pets? So we'll all save our time and you become a pawn of the Unspeakable right away. I can't stand the suspence, you know!"
Hotep the psychic

"....Nairobe you mean?" Kritaros asked as he stands up. "If you Believe him your as lost as your age Donau. Seeing you say that you might as well be corrupt yourself" kritaros said giggling and moving away.

"Being like this sucks.. i cant remember anything after seeing Savant. Then Nairobe appears.....and im like this." the fox said walking towards the temple waving his toy of a staff playfully. "You see donau no one is purr not even you or hubert or me or Anubis...no one is pure. They can hold good intentions but they our words are taken can have different meanings." Kritaros said as he stoos and turns.

"YOU HEAR ME HUBERT?! EVEN YOU HAVE A DARKSIDE AND DONT UNDERSTAND." kritaros yelled as he then perks his ears to donau. "Here is an example of what i mean. If i told you that our darkness no matter how faunt lies in us and i want to see it. Does that make me evil? Or more inclined to know more about yourself and if you accept that youve done wrong. The same with your intentions with your tribe in the past donau. Good intentions at heart yet taken poorly for being given such a dreadful choice. Or with hubert and myself as gods, both haven seen deceit, death, power...yet in my days i was pure to the moment i sacrificed my morals to keep Anubis alive." Kritaros explained thinking hubert heard him to understand he answered the god with a test of his own as a god.

Meanwhile Anubis stood on the pier and looked about he needed to calm himself but even that task had become dificult as he fell to his knees to think on his decisions. He then looked at the sky with an empty look. "I knew today was gonna be bad....but why hubert? Did you know? This another test that both me and kritaros have come to fail? Or are you enraged that we are not what you deemed fitting as your personal servants and leaders to keep the peace?"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"....Nairobe you mean?" Kritaros asked as he stands up. "If you Believe him your as lost as your age Donau. Seeing you say that you might as well be corrupt yourself" kritaros said giggling and moving away.
"Being like this sucks.. i cant remember anything after seeing Savant. Then Nairobe appears.....and im like this." the fox said walking towards the temple waving his toy of a staff playfully. "You see donau no one is purr not even you or hubert or me or Anubis...no one is pure. They can hold good intentions but they our words are taken can have different meanings." Kritaros said as he stoos and turns.
"YOU HEAR ME HUBERT?! EVEN YOU HAVE A DARKSIDE AND DONT UNDERSTAND." kritaros yelled as he then perks his ears to donau. "Here is an example of what i mean. If i told you that our darkness no matter how faunt lies in us and i want to see it. Does that make me evil? Or more inclined to know more about yourself and if you accept that youve done wrong. The same with your intentions with your tribe in the past donau. Good intentions at heart yet taken poorly for being given such a dreadful choice. Or with hubert and myself as gods, both haven seen deceit, death, power...yet in my days i was pure to the moment i sacrificed my morals to keep Anubis alive." Kritaros explained thinking hubert heard him to understand he answered the god with a test of his own as a god.
"My dear cub, you fail to grasp the simplest concept: Hubert is all-encompassing. He is beyond 'good' and 'evil' as you perceive them and elaborate them. Do not presume to attribute him those ethics that move us mortals and semi-immortals. He must do what he can to protect this island and its inhabitants, but he's not free to do so at his own leisure. If WE fail to do our job, HE can only wait that someone else take our place. And perish the moment things degenerate to the point he IS forced to intervene, the lions have learnt that in the harshest way, and so did my people. Hubert is just...complicated. A lot. Oh, he can get upset, but on a point you are right, he does so to impress his faithful: You are the first, other than the lions, who dared to stand in front of His presence an defy him. But don't push your luck. He knows everything you might ever do and think, you cannot possibly suprise him...Who knows? Perhaps he recommended Monique because she's so good at rebuilding real estate..."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Meanwhile Anubis stood on the pier and looked about he needed to calm himself but even that task had become dificult as he fell to his knees to think on his decisions. He then looked at the sky with an empty look. "I knew today was gonna be bad....but why hubert? Did you know? This another test that both me and kritaros have come to fail? Or are you enraged that we are not what you deemed fitting as your personal servants and leaders to keep the peace?"
A tiny dragon manifested over the fox's shoulders. When he spoke, he did it so with a sad chirping tone.
"I knew. I know. Anf yes, it was a test, it is a test, it is *always* a test.
"It is life, my mortal friend. Every single day is a test, you should know better. And no, I am not enraged: If I was, you all would know it, much to your eternal sorrow.
"And please, do not see yourself as a servant. I look not for such. Being faithful to me is not about being a slave. It is a bond of trust. And Kritaros does not trust me, you have shown doubts. I can understand if the new tribes need to build that kind of trust, but you two...You lived far longer than many mortals here, you have rightfully ascended to your position, I gave Kritaros the new life he deserved...and he spites in my face.
"But, Anubis, I have seen that happen so many times...I do not care for such trifles. It doesn't hurt me. But Kritaros, he is turning Fate against himself, somehow he cannot see that when one spits at the sky, it will return to you. Whatever is making him so angry, help him understand. For you all, not for my sake."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*POP* *POP*

Two pink bubbles appeared around Kritaros and Donau. BOTH riddled with protective sigils, and BOTH of those bubbles allowed not one sound out. And he soon found out, it didn't move either. Unlike Kritaros's. That rolled, and bounced. And instead of repairing the damaged buildings, Monique cracked the pavement further, and accelerated the growth of the nature underneath. If Kritaros hit a wall, he bounced. If he went in water, he floated. If he tried to fall, he would glide.

PLEASE don't let that be too much. I'm just trying to protect them. I'll see him in a minute, I promise. But first, Erebus. Monique thought.

*POP*

Another bubble appeared over Anubis where he was. This bubble emitted a soothing aura, like a mother's love.

Speaking of mothers, and mothers to be, the same protective sigils appeared over any pregnant cougar or wolf. Especially over the leaders. Amber curiously glanced at her new "tattoo" for a moment before shrugging.

Monique flew down from her position before Erebus, a few spaces away. She bowed and prostrated herself before the High Shaman. Crawling just within touching distance to his toes. Her glow gone, her face down.

"Master Erebus, I presume," she said to him so all could hear.

"I deeply apologize as much as my little soul can for my actions towards you earlier. I DO hope it did not cause too much damage. I love this island and it's people, and I want to help them, not harm them. I misjudged you poorly and do regret my decisions and humbly ask for your forgiveness," she said, only that he could hear. Not knowing if whether or not revealing what happened would cause more doubt and questions.
The show walls were slowly switched off to show Mantauq had seen. The Chime, a small black metal orb, also showed the events unfolding, as well as the recent protection spells Monique placed around her charges. The events in the orb faded as he returned it to his pocket.

"I understand Master Spencers. It seems my jest was overblown and taken to extreme negativity," he said. Then he prostrated himself before the man.

"What do you need of me?" He asked.
Luke could only growl internally. Crossing his arms. Granted, he hadn't liked how Avaros had treated him and his wives. But there was no way he was going to allow this FILTH of a demon to get the better of them.

"Avaros. We will not allow this demon to get the better of us," Luke said, "As much as I detest your not acting like a servant should, I understand we have differences of opinions and cultures of how a servant should behave. So. First. We are already behind. This city may be protected, as said, however, I want an extra protection around the fourth tribe's and red wolve's dwelling spaces since they are the most vulnerable. The fiend attacked us at our exposed places. And used willing souls as a foothold. If he did once, he could do so again. And I know this place is not like a swiss cheese, however, I am still worried. If you think it needs them, place sigils where you can, but do so quickly. Secondly, mothers."

"Yes son?" Sanni said. And they all looked to him.

"You are not moving into this district," Luke said. Amber blinked.

"WHat?!" She almost yelled, but then held her peace, not wanting to cause MORE division.

"You are moving with us to Cloud City. And if I have to twist the shamans arms I will twist the shamans arms and ask them to give you quarter in the temple grounds themselves," Luke said, "I will NOT have any of your cubs born being possessed by a demon." Sanni blinked, then nodded.

"Yes my chieftain," she said, bowing her head, "When do we leave?"

"After Avaros sets the sigils should he deem to do so," Luke said, "We will leave by magic." He waved a hand goodby to the district. Then he went over to Raijda and gently hugged her, kissing her forehead. Amber smiled.

"Demons are all liars," Luke said to her, "I love and trust you."
"Nows our chance! Well, he did not say all did he?" a female cougar said to her coyote husband. The two had managed to slip away and into the mess hall where Erebus had given his charge.

"Well, dear, I'm sure he didn't mean us, and," a kiss stopped him. She set his thin frame back on the floor, being larger and taller then him. Turning him around.

"Go on dear, go on and get us a red wolf wife for the sake of genetic diversity, go on," She said. He sighed.

"Yes ma'am," he said, mingling in with the wolves. Looking for a group of those available that were still single. Hopefully.
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis laughed at Huberts words. Kritaros isnt used to mortal life anymore, everytime he is granted a chance he is degraded from his original kind as a God. it is habit we see being a part of you is being servants because you....well wait things out. you and kriatros once knew a time where gods acted on matters as well and left other matter to those they could trust. even i experienced such a time. where three great beasts of sky and earth roamed the Heavens. I need not say names but one of them is on my shoulder." Anubis said standing up and walking towards the resort.

the fox slowly was starting to wither his anger away as he strode. "Kritaros still views you in that regard. but he also saw to test you in return because knowing him....he most likely beleives you hide something. which is what i doubt about even now. but after nairobe's words i feel i understand. and Spencers is the remaining piece to that puzzle. so with your permission id like you present when i ask questions with the man" Anubis said opening his hand to a protective sigil.

"if You have brought spencers to be what i believe then he to knows that he is not who he beleives" Anubis said before seeing to the bubble and with a single wave walked through its shell for monique to feel the sigils unravelled themselves. "and you may want to chat with monique, for a goddess....she is acting quite out of what she needs to understand with her own set tasks"

Meanwhile.

Kritaros shook his head. "I suprised him by saying i doubt spencers but like you...you both beleive i want to see darkness which is what is incredibly incorrect. Im not bound to a lesson to be learned Donau, im facing a punishment for a misconceived truth" Kritaros said as he turns and walks away with a smile. "ANd so you remember, the gods werent always so....Monigue may be a goddess but she too is impatient and too quick to action. she needs to learn from a god to be a goddess, or she needs to learn mortallity and right from wrong again.....you see the only thing we do wrong is in the eyes of others. but there are things we do wrong that both parties see differently. like me saying that what i did Hubert told me to do. though i am apologetic for my actions. in the end he did say so in the begining and i took that word to my understanding" Kritaros said smiling slyly as he disapears with a cute poof of smoke though upon reapearing did kritaros find himself trapped within a pink sphere. then pouted "like i said too quick to act with no thought.
ImageImageImage