HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"a favor and curiousity."kritaros said
"Favor is a powerful bond. Curiosity is a powerful motivator. Indeed, your bond must be a strong one, and so your trust."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well that's interesting." Shukaku said, getting a little nervous.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"you are correct, our bond is one we have trusted since the beginning" Anubis said finishing his tea.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Well that's interesting." Shukaku said, getting a little nervous.
Lila gave him another rub. "Daww, don't get scared. You did nothing wrong, after all, right?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"you are correct, our bond is one we have trusted since the beginning" Anubis said finishing his tea.
"Hmm." The spider monkey finished her tea as well. She nodded one last time, before standing up. "I see the divinity's curiosity is well-founded. Now..." she extended her long arm toward a niche in the wall and grabbed a satchel. She handed it to Anubis. "This will do much more to your mind than any other substance you may have tried. Use it wisely, only to make tea. I'd ask you to try it now, but why ruin the flavor of your good beverage? Do you have any other questions?"
Hotep the psychic

kritaros shook his head before slowly merging back with Anubis. After so Anubis took a slow breath and then shook his head no. He then continued by putting most of the tea set away then taking the satchel. "thank you, ill be sure to try it sometime later." Anubis said.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Not that I know of." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber looked at Luke with glee.

"Houseboat?" She asked, pressing her paws together with a toothy smile. Luke shrugged.

"That depends on how many of these we can take," Luke said, "And if they come in bigger sizes."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber looked at Luke with glee.
"Houseboat?" She asked, pressing her paws together with a toothy smile. Luke shrugged.
"That depends on how many of these we can take," Luke said, "And if they come in bigger sizes."
"They come all the same size," Donau answered. "And if you'll be using a horse or a vehicle to get there, I see no problems in the mubere you need. You've seen how big they are once opened. Just count the number you need and ask for them. The guys will get them loaded in no time. I take it you like the idea of your own boathouse, eh?" He asked with a grin
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You mentioned your brother earlier. Does he live around here?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No, we were separated when I was kidnapped. I never got in touch with him again since then." Lila sighed. "It was my fault, I literally threw myself into those humans' arms instead of being true to my duties. I have been dishonored, I will not bring shame to my family by going back to them."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, I'm sorry I brought it up." Shukaku apologized.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nah you don't have to. It's life, and it doesn't necessarily ends up nice every time."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well okay. What do you like to do for fun here?" Shukaku asked, focusing on his drawing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh yes very much so," Amber said, looking at Luke. Luke nodded.

"Of course! And if we don't get anything to secure our things with, it'll be the safest housing option we have," he said, then he thought a moment, "Lemme guess, there are those kinds of things here too?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh yes very much so," Amber said, looking at Luke. Luke nodded.
"Of course! And if we don't get anything to secure our things with, it'll be the safest housing option we have," he said, then he thought a moment, "Lemme guess, there are those kinds of things here too?"
Again, that self-confident paw-clasping. "You are starting to get into the swing of things, boy. If you can make it so that your house is eco-friendly, you are allowed to build yours into the lake. What will you be needing?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Well okay. What do you like to do for fun here?" Shukaku asked, focusing on his drawing.
"I don't know what 'fun' is. As special assistant to Mr. Spencers, I run half of his business regarding discipline, commerce, interspecies relationship, and other bureaucratic things that make me want to strangle a random idiot from time to time." She smiled at the feline. "But you are in no danger. I think you are the first relaxing thing that happened since I'm working here."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:kritaros shook his head before slowly merging back with Anubis. After so Anubis took a slow breath and then shook his head no. He then continued by putting most of the tea set away then taking the satchel. "thank you, ill be sure to try it sometime later." Anubis said.
"Good. Just be ware of the eagles when you'll be there: they are very, very protective of their nesting grounds."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well that's good to know." Shukaku said. "So what do you do when you have free time?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Told you already: no free time, just some moments I use to read, eat, and sleep. I have a debt of honor with Mr. Spencers and personal time to steal from my job would be a mortal offense against my own honor."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, you really are serious about your honor." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lila nodded. "Thank you. Not everyone can understand that." the her tail wagged a bit. "But I'd love to relax a few minutes with a portfolio of your illustrations. So keep doing your job, you're getting paid for it."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay." Shukaku said, focusing on his drawing. "I still can't believe I'm getting paid for this."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"thank you for the warning." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay." Shukaku said, focusing on his drawing. "I still can't believe I'm getting paid for this."
"If you want to make *real* money, why not try with something more...grandiose? Hm?" The hyena suggested.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"thank you for the warning." Anubis said
"Thank you for visiting. May you find some illumination during this trip."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis bowed with a smile before gathering his belongings and leaving to join wrecker.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The two draft horses were laying down in the middle of the thick grass when the black fox cam out the cave. They stood up and shook their heads, their manes and rich tails creating a spray of droplets.
"Took you long enough," Wrecker, the female, said. "How did it go?"
Hotep the psychic

"it went well." anubis said.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I probably will after this." Shukaku said, erasing some lines.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"If darkness be their realm," the jackal said, lifting a paw, a tiny glowing sphere burning in her palm, "then let it be shown how they react to the very light of life..." She focused and let go of the sphere. It flew up, like a tiny balloon, a pale speckle of light in the engulfing darkness...
and then the tiny sphere EXPLODED in a sunlike flare! For a single moment, it was like an A-bomb made of pure light had exploded over the writhing enemy mass, dousing them with a rain of searing lances, illuminating the dreadful landscape to the benefit of the mortals charging ahead.
"This should bid us some time," the rabbit shaman said
While the spell did affect many of the current number of demons, evaporating some of them and hurting others, but all in all, their fallen were quickly replaced by more powerful and deadly demons coming out of the many additional portals that opened next to the old ones. Their army was growing really big, really fast and quickly doubled the initial army.

"Mehmech Hysdris!" yelled Monackay, turning to the others "They'll simply keep coming and quickly overwhelm us! We need something like assassination strikes... tactical strikes!"

The warriors accompanying Balkan, Martin and the Shamans nodded and motioned the rest of their groups to follow them closely after which charged through a very specific paths, leaving wide clearings after them. Martin and Balkan did not hesitate and rushed after the warriors. Monackay and his two remaining pupils were clearing a wide lane at the front, heading straight for the hill
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"it went well." anubis said.
"Glad to hear it. Now, we can carry you until the next terrace, then you're on your own. Air's getting too thin for us."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I probably will after this." Shukaku said, erasing some lines.
"And what did you have in mind?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:While the spell did affect many of the current number of demons, evaporating some of them and hurting others, but all in all, their fallen were quickly replaced by more powerful and deadly demons coming out of the many additional portals that opened next to the old ones. Their army was growing really big, really fast and quickly doubled the initial army.
"Mehmech Hysdris!" yelled Monackay, turning to the others "They'll simply keep coming and quickly overwhelm us! We need something like assassination strikes... tactical strikes!"
The warriors accompanying Balkan, Martin and the Shamans nodded and motioned the rest of their groups to follow them closely after which charged through a very specific paths, leaving wide clearings after them. Martin and Balkan did not hesitate and rushed after the warriors. Monackay and his two remaining pupils were clearing a wide lane at the front, heading straight for the hill
The red wolf shaman grinned: "Think your warriors can make it with some extra strength?"
The Moon Howler

"They can make it on their own, wolf!" Monackay yelled between the savage strikes he exchanged with the demons "They are slowing own their advance so that you can follow them."

Balkan and Martin were fighting side by side with the warrior assigned to them. While Balkan had no problem dispatching his foes, Martin's pace was slower, as if the dog wasn't entirely focused on the fight.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Probably something with more detail, a good background. You know, stuff like that." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Er, well well, not an outpost directly IN the lake, just a houseboat ON the lake, you know," Luke said, "So, you have lockers and stuff here as well?"
Hotep the psychic

"alright then."anubis said getting onto wreckers back
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"They can make it on their own, wolf!" Monackay yelled between the savage strikes he exchanged with the demons "They are slowing own their advance so that you can follow them."
Balkan and Martin were fighting side by side with the warrior assigned to them. While Balkan had no problem dispatching his foes, Martin's pace was slower, as if the dog wasn't entirely focused on the fight.
The lycaon shaman joined Martin. With lightning speed, she dispatched two blows aimed to the dog. "What's getting into you, my friend? This is not the moment to waver!"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Probably something with more detail, a good background. You know, stuff like that." Shukaku said.
"Such as..?" Lila insisted with a kind voice.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Er, well well, not an outpost directly IN the lake, just a houseboat ON the lake, you know," Luke said, "So, you have lockers and stuff here as well?"
"Definitely so, lad. Humans must replenish the laboratories and other bases. How many of them you need?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, I was thinking I could draw a portrait of you." Shukaku admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, now that's the pleasant surprise. I will gladly pose for you, if you want me to. Anything you had in mind? Do you prefer a traditional media portrait or use this virtual room?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't care about what pose you do, but I think I'll do a traditional portrait." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I don't care about what pose you do, but I think I'll do a traditional portrait." Shukaku said.
"Good! I could dress up in a traditional family way."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, I'm fine with that. Whatever makes you happy." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The lycaon shaman joined Martin. With lightning speed, she dispatched two blows aimed to the dog. "What's getting into you, my friend? This is not the moment to waver!"
Martin took out two more demons before looking at the lycaon. When he turned his head to the other canine, Martin's eyes were turning red, his canines and claws were somewhat bigger and sharper, his muscles were somewhat bigger as well and his fur was more ruffled than one would expect in the situation.

"Care for your own hide, lycaon!" Martin said rudely with a hoarse voice between his now heavy breaths "I can take care of my own self! Git away from me!"

Balkan was too focused in his own fighting to keep an eye on the rest. The half-wolf's focus was upon that hill, chained to that X-shaped altar.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon shaman just nodded and kept fighting. <My friend,> he thought out to the rabbit shaman. <Your help may be needed. Gar,> he added to the red wolf shaman. <If you want, relieve us from some pressure, *now*!>

The red wolf didn't answer. He just grinned. Summon the spirits of the ancient warriors in this wretched plane he may not, but as a high shaman he still was the living embodiment of the countless generations that had preceded him! Literally, as each new red wolf shaman would become such by eating body and soul of the one before!
After all, the red wolf didn't need to 'summon' anyone. He had a magical army inside himself!
AND HE LET THAT GO! With a single defiance roar, his mouth and eyes erupted a FIRE WALL that consummed demon after demon like a cone of destruction, excavating a path that went to the altar itself!
The wolf shaman licked his chops, as if he had just consumed a tasty treat. "This will buy us some time. Care to go now?"