HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The other rabbits tensed as if wanting to jump at him. The chieftain admonished them with a stern look.
"Your offer is...intriguing. We do not rely on other furs for help, and you are a loner. Pray tell me, in what manner would you be able to help us?"
Haq's tail stilled. He had already mentioned that he could be a scout on the lookout for external threats while he was around. Maybe he needed to reiterate.

But when he was about to open his muzzle, he saw all the other rabbit warriors still tense and ready to leap at him at the drop of a leaf. They were about as tall as him, yet they were blessed with fit physiques and strength unbound. Their fierce looks and dedication towards the village strike fear in all those who oppose them. When compared to them, the wolf is just a stick figure in the wind.

That itself made Haq lose his confidence. He was born an omega, and was always last in line in terms of getting the share for sustenance in the enclave. Even now, he only managed to scrape enough and a little bit more for a living. What hopes did he had in fighting off any dangers to these Myadrons? Not to mention he is still an outsider, and will always be treated as one.

Still, he had vowed to that code of honour as he held on to his own livelihood, and he intended to keep it, no matter what. He looked at the chieftain's face, and steeled his vision.

"Ai ken bee a autsaid skaut and messenjer for you and de villej, espeshully de Green Ring anklaves. Ai knou dat awur kaind, de red wolves, haev been very hostil towurds de oder netives, laik de rabbits and the Lycaons. If dere's eny bisnes dat you haev wit de wolves dat ees risky, I ken bee de wan too duliver de messej too dem. Ai knou mai wei eround de anklaves, and which wolf traib shud bee evoided and wich ees more akomodeting."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well i have many skills, i know how to farm, scribe,weave..... im not sure what id do for a living....." Anubis said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So they aren't some kind of potential doomsday weapons, just really powerful ones. Just making sure," Levi replied.
Lukat chuckled. "Oh, the humans who came here with their weapons learned that very fast. It was the first time we rabbits joined forced with the lycaons to teach them a couple of lessons."
"So, how far are we from the temple?" Buster asked
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Luke simply gestured towards the opening.

"Have fun dear," He said to Amber, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to resist. Amber gave him a kiss, and, with reckless abandon, dived head first in!

And remember, don't stray from the path. She reminded herself.

Luke walked over towards the offering to inspect it. Waving away some flies. It wasn't done. And by the looks of things, wasn't going to be done any time soon.

He sighed.

"Anyone else?" He asked. Thumbing towards the entrance.
Once Amber stepped in, she ended in one of most breathtaking places a mortal could see - she ended up on a small pedestal made out of white marble in the middle of space. Short stairway led to a road of white marble. the road itself was consistent of slabs connected to one another. On the far side of the of the road there was a small.. plaza, consistent of 9 slabs formed in a square. On the back side of the square was another portal which had a slowing sign, saying "To the outer sanctum!". Around the middle of the road, the road was branching off to another small pedestal, on which with blinking letters was written "To Galaxy's end restaurant."
At the bottom of the stairway was Argon, waiting patiently for her.
"Greetings into the Master's sanctuary!" he spoke to her with a soft, ringing male voice
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The door closed behind them.
And they were somewhere with a pale blue sky. A carpet of tall grass covered the land everywhere. It was cold, despite the sun being high in the sky...a smaller sun than Earth's star.
And not a soul, wherever you looked. "Coooool!" Reginald said, wagging his tail. He sniffed at the air. "There's a lake nearby!" He pointed toward a group of hills in the distance.
Wow..." You know how there are those buildings that look small on the outside, but are pretty big on the inside? That was the first thing that came to mind as Flint gawked at scenery around him. Except that unlike those buildings, this door contained a whole universe behind it... Or at least, a whole nother world. The canine turned his head to look over to where Regi was pointing and he nodded, still trying to take everything in. It was so quiet... Peaceful...
After taking a deep breath he walked over to the pup and ruffled his headfur, "What say we do some exploring huh?" Flint nods towards the lake. "Lead the way!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I stood up to my owners once." Shukaku said.
"See? I knew you were brave. Mr. Spencers admired me because I *always* stood up to him."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked around at the place, "Guess that's a no on the normal." He said that quietly to himself, he then looked at Mr. Spencer, "So this place was once occupied by lions?"
"According to what little we know, yes. If there were other species involved, they do not tell. I find it so amazing that people coming here from Africa millennia ago and with a minimum of technological abilities could build such a place. UFOphiles go ape every time they pay a visit. A group wanted to buy a temple in their honor."
Their walk brought them to the central plaza, a HUGE, round area paved with blue marble floor and lines of stone delimiting it...
---
...The tall building dominated the rest of the city. It was built in layers, like a baroque temple, shining with smooth stone and metal. It was made to be seen like a beacon from the ocean, thanks to the reflections of the sun on its golden layers by the top. And if the jewel encrusting was a clue enough, a full moon night must make for an interesting show.
Hotep the psychic wrote:"well i have many skills, i know how to farm, scribe,weave..... im not sure what id do for a living....." Anubis said
Eerebus shrugged. "We'll find something here. The guilds will guide you to a proper choice. You will, of course, keep refining your aether abilities, but staying in touch with your daily needs will help." The group walked inside....
...And it was like being inside a M.C. Escher world! Impossible structures that defied geometry and gravity allowed to transform the already grand palace into a small universe in itself, like a crazy beehive busy with furs walking around (MANY of them upside down) and doing business.
Strangely, despite the crowding, the place was eerily...quiet.
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So, how far are we from the temple?" Buster asked
A reaonable question, since, apparently there was no trace of such structure in front of them. Lukat sighed. "There is no more danger, high priest. You can lift the Veil now."
And it happened. The empty space was suddenly occupied by a pyramidal structure, similar to an ancient Zyggurat.
The rabbit ambassador shook her head. "Sometimes, that silly hare is more scaredy than a city pet. So, do you or your mate follow a religion? I hope you're not offended, but to us magic and the gods behind it are very serious business."
---
Roarin wrote:Wow..." You know how there are those buildings that look small on the outside, but are pretty big on the inside? That was the first thing that came to mind as Flint gawked at scenery around him. Except that unlike those buildings, this door contained a whole universe behind it... Or at least, a whole nother world. The canine turned his head to look over to where Regi was pointing and he nodded, still trying to take everything in. It was so quiet... Peaceful...
After taking a deep breath he walked over to the pup and ruffled his headfur, "What say we do some exploring huh?" Flint nods towards the lake. "Lead the way!"
Like setting a rocket off! Little Reginald barked like crazy and started running at full speed, forcing little swarms of insects to buzz around him.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Once Amber stepped in, she ended in one of most breathtaking places a mortal could see - she ended up on a small pedestal made out of white marble in the middle of space. Short stairway led to a road of white marble. the road itself was consistent of slabs connected to one another. On the far side of the of the road there was a small.. plaza, consistent of 9 slabs formed in a square. On the back side of the square was another portal which had a slowing sign, saying "To the outer sanctum!". Around the middle of the road, the road was branching off to another small pedestal, on which with blinking letters was written "To Galaxy's end restaurant."
At the bottom of the stairway was Argon, waiting patiently for her.
"Greetings into the Master's sanctuary!" he spoke to her with a soft, ringing male voice
Amber looked around. "A restaurant? Okay, you know how to surprise your guests. I hope the cuisine has a good reputation." The cougar sat down to a slab. "Not many visitors, or is it your day off?"
Last edited by valerio on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks, but it didn't end very well." Shukaku said, rubbing a small scar on his arm.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks, but it didn't end very well." Shukaku said, rubbing a small scar on his arm.
"oh, that won't be happening ever again. In fact, I'm wondering if the wolves did receive a special meat package offer as of recently, heh..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's good to hear." Shukaku said, hugging Lyla.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"That's good to hear." Shukaku said, hugging Lyla.
Her arm easily wrapped his body. "Ohh, mean streak, I like it."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku giggled at Lyla's comment. "Yeah, I guess I do have one." he said, looking around. "Hey, where are we going exactly?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"According to what little we know, yes. If there were other species involved, they do not tell. I find it so amazing that people coming here from Africa millennia ago and with a minimum of technological abilities could build such a place. UFOphiles go ape every time they pay a visit. A group wanted to buy a temple in their honor."
Their walk brought them to the central plaza, a HUGE, round area paved with blue marble floor and lines of stone delimiting it...
Tutter looked up at the remains of the building, "So have you been able to figure out what any of these buildings purposes where before then?" He looked over at Mr. Spencer, "Would you let them buy that?"
Last edited by Civilization on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"So, how far are we from the temple?" Buster asked
A reaonable question, since, apparently there was no trace of such structure in front of them. Lukat sighed. "There is no more danger, high priest. You can lift the Veil now."
And it happened. The empty space was suddenly occupied by a pyramidal structure, similar to an ancient Zyggurat.
The rabbit ambassador shook her head. "Sometimes, that silly hare is more scaredy than a city pet. So, do you or your mate follow a religion? I hope you're not offended, but to us magic and the gods behind it are very serious business."
"Well, I don't actually follow any particular religion," Buster answered. "But I'm friends with spirits and ghosts now, so I have to believe in some form afterlife. I never thought to ask Janus though," he added, looking at his mate.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around now in less suprise at what he may find in this world of time. he held a smile at the sight as he followed the group. "at least theres a plan" he thought
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku giggled at Lyla's comment. "Yeah, I guess I do have one." he said, looking around. "Hey, where are we going exactly?"
"To a place only a selected few, including Spencers, know of. Just don't be too scared of its inhabitants, they are not bad people...but their 'tastes' may unsettle you."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked up at the remains of the building, "So have you been able to figure out what any of these buildings purposes where before then?" He looked over at Mr. Spencer, "Would you let them buy that?"
"No way. Natives are tightlipped about it, and there wasn't left enough to even comprehend these buildings' functions. Many theories, no proofs. And no, I wouldn't let anyone buy these ruins..." He looked around---
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked around now in less suprise at what he may find in this world of time. he held a smile at the sight as he followed the group. "at least theres a plan" he thought
"Writing will do," Avaros suggested. "It will give you time to focus, plus you will give us as much information about your wondrous future, in case it helped us. You must know a lot of things, being a traveler yourself."
---
kurowolfe wrote:Haq's tail stilled. He had already mentioned that he could be a scout on the lookout for external threats while he was around. Maybe he needed to reiterate.
But when he was about to open his muzzle, he saw all the other rabbit warriors still tense and ready to leap at him at the drop of a leaf. They were about as tall as him, yet they were blessed with fit physiques and strength unbound. Their fierce looks and dedication towards the village strike fear in all those who oppose them. When compared to them, the wolf is just a stick figure in the wind.
That itself made Haq lose his confidence. He was born an omega, and was always last in line in terms of getting the share for sustenance in the enclave. Even now, he only managed to scrape enough and a little bit more for a living. What hopes did he had in fighting off any dangers to these Myadrons? Not to mention he is still an outsider, and will always be treated as one.
Still, he had vowed to that code of honour as he held on to his own livelihood, and he intended to keep it, no matter what. He looked at the chieftain's face, and steeled his vision.
"Ai ken bee a autsaid skaut and messenjer for you and de villej, espeshully de Green Ring anklaves. Ai knou dat awur kaind, de red wolves, haev been very hostil towurds de oder netives, laik de rabbits and the Lycaons. If dere's eny bisnes dat you haev wit de wolves dat ees risky, I ken bee de wan too duliver de messej too dem. Ai knou mai wei eround de anklaves, and which wolf traib shud bee evoided and wich ees more akomodeting."
The chieftain nodded. "Such a proposal is reasonable--"
"Chieftain!" said the eye-scarred warrior...only to fall silent at her gesture.
"You may join us for the time you need to fill your belly. Then we will start asking questions, so be ready. Now stand up proud and follow me. And do not make eye contact with the others."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I don't actually follow any particular religion," Buster answered. "But I'm friends with spirits and ghosts now, so I have to believe in some form afterlife. I never thought to ask Janus though," he added, looking at his mate.
"*My* afterlife was a long, long excursus in pain," the Czech wolfdog growled. "I'd rather enjoy the present in the flesh."
Lukat-La smiled to the canine. "But will you give it a try, in the name of knowledge, of wisdom, should you walk the path together with your mate?"
Janus looked at Buster. "If he's ok with it..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll try, I guess." Shukaku said, shifting closer to Lyla as they walked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"No way. Natives are tightlipped about it, and there wasn't left enough to even comprehend these buildings' functions. Many theories, no proofs. And no, I wouldn't let anyone buy these ruins..." He looked around---
Tutter looked at the ruins of the buildings, "So what do you plan on doing with this then, just continued archeological study of the place?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hotep the psychic

"i do, as does my family....but i barely know muc of the rest of my family since im always gone. but you could always take my journal. I hold alot of info in it as well as pictures on what it looks like. you may be interested on egypts place in history then" Anubis suggested with a smile
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"*My* afterlife was a long, long excursus in pain," the Czech wolfdog growled. "I'd rather enjoy the present in the flesh."
Lukat-La smiled to the canine. "But will you give it a try, in the name of knowledge, of wisdom, should you walk the path together with your mate?"
Janus looked at Buster. "If he's ok with it..."
"Okay with exploring magic and religion or okay with you doing it with me?" Buster asked. "Because no matter what I do, I'd want you right there with me. But I'm fine with my basic knowledge of ghosts and magic for now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'll try, I guess." Shukaku said, shifting closer to Lyla as they walked.
"Before we arrive there, perhaps you need to know a couple of things of this island's history: what to you know about the trhee tribes? Did you study anything before coming here?"
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at the ruins of the buildings, "So what do you plan on doing with this then, just continued archeological study of the place?"
"We will get going with the studies, but if your human wants to invest in research, they are quite welcome. When we finally write the true story of this ruin, it will be a huge success worldwide. Perhaps they'll be doing a blockbuster our of it."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"i do, as does my family....but i barely know muc of the rest of my family since im always gone. but you could always take my journal. I hold alot of info in it as well as pictures on what it looks like. you may be interested on egypts place in history then" Anubis suggested with a smile
"It is your journal. You write everything down, only you can give us a picture of the world you have seen. Not to mention that it will be your job here for some time, and it will reward you with the highest praises and the best foods."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Okay with exploring magic and religion or okay with you doing it with me?" Buster asked. "Because no matter what I do, I'd want you right there with me. But I'm fine with my basic knowledge of ghosts and magic for now."
Janus nodded at Lukat. "Then it is settled. We will work this together, as one. What shall be our first lesson?"
"My, but your spiritual healing of course," a new voice said. The voice of an elder rabbit, a female with no visible tattoos on her body, but a rich blue and golden garment covering her body.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I know nothing. I barely knew where we were going, so that didn't help much either." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded beleiving his new freinds words. he hoped what ever came would come but he also feared for these people. however when it came was to be a problem
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:The chieftain nodded. "Such a proposal is reasonable--"
"Chieftain!" said the eye-scarred warrior...only to fall silent at her gesture.
"You may join us for the time you need to fill your belly. Then we will start asking questions, so be ready. Now stand up proud and follow me. And do not make eye contact with the others."
Haq was glad that worked out. Silently he straightened his posture and looked upwards towards the chieftain's facade, only nodding at her to show that he understood. Even if he's not welcome here, he'd follow her orders anytime. That much was certain.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"We will get going with the studies, but if your human wants to invest in research, they are quite welcome. When we finally write the true story of this ruin, it will be a huge success worldwide. Perhaps they'll be doing a blockbuster our of it."
Tutter let out an amused huff, "If you would believe it would be profitable then he might just give a little extra. But how do you plan on finding anything out if the locals won't talk and there is much left to comprehend?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus nodded at Lukat. "Then it is settled. We will work this together, as one. What shall be our first lesson?"
"My, but your spiritual healing of course," a new voice said. The voice of an elder rabbit, a female with no visible tattoos on her body, but a rich blue and golden garment covering her body.
"What exactly will that entail?" Buster asked, suddenly feeling as though he'd signed up for more than he bargained for. All he wanted was to learn an exercise or two to build muscle, and now there's spiritual stuff involved?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"I know nothing. I barely knew where we were going, so that didn't help much either." Shukaku said.
"No prob. But mind me, this is something only the residents know, for their own good and for the pact made in its own time with the first Spencers who set afoot on this island.
"So, once upon a time, Wolves Lycaons and Rabbits lived together in peace and harmony. They were civilized, and there was room and food for everyone.
"But then the resources started diminishing under the growing population, and eventually friends became bitter enemies. At first, wolves and lycaons fought over cattle, but when that too became insufficient, they both turned against the rabbits.
"The rabbits fought a lost war, they weren't prepared to fight the carnivores' hordes, so they used their talents first to hide themselves from sight, and then fled down here, in the bowels of the island..." each step brought the pair closer to the end of the tunnel. A faint blue glow came from there...
"They waited here the end of the war, and they survived, in the dark, far from the sun, generation after generation. They lived on, but the toll they paid..." Lyla shook her head, a sad expression washing over her."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"What exactly will that entail?" Buster asked, suddenly feeling as though he'd signed up for more than he bargained for. All he wanted was to learn an exercise or two to build muscle, and now there's spiritual stuff involved?
"It will entail just peace. You proved you can fight for your mate, wouldn't you give out your soul for him? For you see, there's always spiritual stuff involved, young brethren," the shaman said, chuckling. "Take it from someone who learnt to live with such notion since birth day."
Janus nodded. "I can see that," Janus said, the edge of the Hunter creeping like a happy, malevolent genie in his voice, as he extended one hand, the claw bruching the shaman's cheeck. "I may be willing to cooperate, but will you be genuine with us, in return?" and where the claw touched, it was as if a fine film was removed from the fur, revealing but milky, bare skin...
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded beleiving his new freinds words. he hoped what ever came would come but he also feared for these people. however when it came was to be a problem
Anubis was led toward the entrance...
...of a chamber. of couse, a much larger place than the door suggested. Here, by the games of light of countless torches and mirrors that shone like so many starts, row after row of furs sat at their desks, patiently writing with quills, in an unbroken silence. The tall walls were covered with rolls of parchments.
"The chamber of knowledge," Erebus said, his voice unable to break that silence. "Here people like you use their sight to record what time has to offer. And yet, you are the first one to come from a certain future, while here we can record only the past and the present. You will make a fine addition."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter let out an amused huff, "If you would believe it would be profitable then he might just give a little extra. But how do you plan on finding anything out if the locals won't talk and there is much left to comprehend?"
"There is one thing left..." Spencers said, stopping at the center of the plaza, which displayed a golden, large four-pointed stars, with each arrow a different color -blue, red, purple and green.
Ready to blow your mind?"
---
kurowolfe wrote:Haq was glad that worked out. Silently he straightened his posture and looked upwards towards the chieftain's facade, only nodding at her to show that he understood. Even if he's not welcome here, he'd follow her orders anytime. That much was certain.
"When you are properly fed and restored, I will be having an important task for you, Haq. A dangerous one."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"There is one thing left..." Spencers said, stopping at the center of the plaza, which displayed a golden, large four-pointed stars, with each arrow a different color -blue, red, purple and green.
Ready to blow your mind?"
Tutter looked at the star, "You've been blowing my mind since we got here not that long ago, so let's hear it then, what's the newest mind blower you have for me." He couldn't help but smile, this place was way different from what he was used too, and he believed Mr. Spencer probably had even more crazy stuff up his sleeve.
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote: ---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded beleiving his new freinds words. he hoped what ever came would come but he also feared for these people. however when it came was to be a problem
Anubis was led toward the entrance...
...of a chamber. of couse, a much larger place than the door suggested. Here, by the games of light of countless torches and mirrors that shone like so many starts, row after row of furs sat at their desks, patiently writing with quills, in an unbroken silence. The tall walls were covered with rolls of parchments.
"The chamber of knowledge," Erebus said, his voice unable to break that silence. "Here people like you use their sight to record what time has to offer. And yet, you are the first one to come from a certain future, while here we can record only the past and the present. You will make a fine addition."
Anubis nodded as he looked around "maybe ill find this in the future somewhere. you never know some things after they pass" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:"When you are properly fed and restored, I will be having an important task for you, Haq. A dangerous one."
"Ai andurstend." The response was short, yet filled with determination. The mention of being fed and restored did draw his attention towards his well-being, and he only did notice that he was hungry. His stomach doesn't rumble when it's empty like it was supposed to; he had learned to suppress that response out of fear.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Like setting a rocket off! Little Reginald barked like crazy and started running at full speed, forcing little swarms of insects to buzz around him.
"Hey, slow down there!" Flint chuckled, watching the young pup speed through the tall grass. He picked up some speed himself, moving into a jog just to make sure he didn't lose sight of Reginald as he ran off.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"It will entail just peace. You proved you can fight for your mate, wouldn't you give out your soul for him? For you see, there's always spiritual stuff involved, young brethren," the shaman said, chuckling. "Take it from someone who learnt to live with such notion since birth day."
Janus nodded. "I can see that," Janus said, the edge of the Hunter creeping like a happy, malevolent genie in his voice, as he extended one hand, the claw bruching the shaman's cheeck. "I may be willing to cooperate, but will you be genuine with us, in return?" and where the claw touched, it was as if a fine film was removed from the fur, revealing but milky, bare skin...
Buster was a bit worried at that Hunter edge... but then he was mostly just confused. "I'm not sure what I'm looking at here," he said, indicating to the furless area.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded as he looked around "maybe ill find this in the future somewhere. you never know some things after they pass" Anubis said
"Wise decision. But just do not think you can forget your priorities, which are your studies. Now come, we'll show you to the market. It is outside the grand palace."
---
Civilization wrote:Tutter looked at the star, "You've been blowing my mind since we got here not that long ago, so let's hear it then, what's the newest mind blower you have for me." He couldn't help but smile, this place was way different from what he was used too, and he believed Mr. Spencer probably had even more crazy stuff up his sleeve.
"Well, of course the original one has been placed in a safer place..." Just then, his phone buzzed. "Sorry. Yes?" he asked, opening a line on his bluetooth. He listened for a few seconds, then, "What do you mean with 'the cougars have disappeared'? Mr. Trenton, I didn't pay those sat-GPS so that they'd stop functioning at their convenience. Use any other mean you have, and then search again. Remember what I told you about surprises, last time, or have you gown tired of your job already? Good, call back in one hour." The man closed the connection, then sighed. "Tour's over for me, I'm afraid. You have a pass, so feel free to wander around." He held out his hand to the ferret. "Have a nice day at Meriweather, feel free to make friend with the natives should you meet one."
---
Roarin wrote:"Hey, slow down there!" Flint chuckled, watching the young pup speed through the tall grass. He picked up some speed himself, moving into a jog just to make sure he didn't lose sight of Reginald as he ran off.
When they both reached the foot of the hills, Reginald sniffed at the cool air. "It's over there. Can you climb?"
The hills themselves didn't look excessively difficult. In fact, they were low and gentle, covered with that tall grass that seemed to grow everywhere on this strange planet....
---
"The god wasn't happy that they chose to flee rather than taking position," Lyla went on. "They knew the art of the Veil, they could have tried to unsettle the balance toward peace, but they let the war rage, and so the god, so it is said, punished them by transforming them into the monsters they had become inside. Biologists think that this is a colony of mutants, though they cannot offer a better explanation..."
The 'colony' was a place of wonder, a citadel excavated in the rock, the great cave transformed into one habitat illuminatuted by the photofores, like an inner earth that reminded of the houses built in the cliffs of Liberation...
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster was a bit worried at that Hunter edge... but then he was mostly just confused. "I'm not sure what I'm looking at here," he said, indicating to the furless area.
The rabbit sighed, as the Veil fell, revealing the monster. "You are looking at the God's punishment for our cowardice, my dear. Each one of us is born with the capacity of appearing as we were before we retreated into the bowels of Tricana, it's like an instinct. But alas, we are accursed and we must work to regain the God's benevolence so that our future generations won't have to suffer our fate. That is why we grow vegetable proteins, so that we cannot eat...meat again." He patted Janus on the shoulder. "Now come. Accursed or not, we still know something about spiritual healing."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The rabbit sighed, as the Veil fell, revealing the monster. "You are looking at the God's punishment for our cowardice, my dear. Each one of us is born with the capacity of appearing as we were before we retreated into the bowels of Tricana, it's like an instinct. But alas, we are accursed and we must work to regain the God's benevolence so that our future generations won't have to suffer our fate. That is why we grow vegetable proteins, so that we cannot eat...meat again." He patted Janus on the shoulder. "Now come. Accursed or not, we still know something about spiritual healing."
at the mention of eating meat, Buster got a bit queasy. He still remembered Hubert sharing those memories from the Hunter's first night out. he was lucky rabbits couldn't throw up.
(OOC: I need to remember both my characters are here)

Levi reacted slightly differently to hearing the line about meat eating. "Wait, so you guys split off from those underground rabbits I saved that dog from?" he asked. "why didn't you all stop eating meat?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

valerio wrote:"Well, of course the original one has been placed in a safer place..." Just then, his phone buzzed. "Sorry. Yes?" he asked, opening a line on his bluetooth. He listened for a few seconds, then, "What do you mean with 'the cougars have disappeared'? Mr. Trenton, I didn't pay those sat-GPS so that they'd stop functioning at their convenience. Use any other mean you have, and then search again. Remember what I told you about surprises, last time, or have you gown tired of your job already? Good, call back in one hour." The man closed the connection, then sighed. "Tour's over for me, I'm afraid. You have a pass, so feel free to wander around." He held out his hand to the ferret. "Have a nice day at Meriweather, feel free to make friend with the natives should you meet one."
Tutter shook Mr. Spencer's hand, "Thank you. Good luck dealing with that problem too." He watched as the man waked away, he was now in a pretty fortunate spot, Tom must be having a hard time being lead around by security. He took these moments to think over what he could do, looking at the smart watch he figured it could probably track him, not that he would know where the restricted information was at anyway. And he highly doubted anyone would just let him look through all the buildings Mr. Spencer had built here besides the main hotel. Maybe he could go look for a local, then what, not like they had the information he was sent to look for on Mr. Spencer and what he has here. Plus he was already tired from walking all the way here, and they probably would be here awhile, so he decided to take a small break and take in the sights of this place. Hopefully I'm not wrecking perfect opportunity to go find something...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*twitch, twitch, twitch, shuffle, shuffle, wave hand over offering to keep flies away, twitch, twitch, shuffle, shuffle*

A look at Luke from the outside would think his actions almost comical! To be honest, he was dreadfully, dreadfully nervous about Amber.

*twitch, twitch, shuffle feet, shuffle feet, pace, pace, pace, wave hand over offering to keep flies away, twitch, twitch, pace, pace, pace*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber sat quietly and patiently. Looking about the place, she wondered whether or not she might glimpse an ancestor or two. Ya never knew!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun brushed himself off after been dragged inside.

"Thanks," he said, his view of natives still having not improved.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis nodded and followed obediently to the palace
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Amber sat quietly and patiently. Looking about the place, she wondered whether or not she might glimpse an ancestor or two. Ya never knew!
Argon floated quietly in place for another minute.
"Oh my!" he finally spoke "How rude of me! I will call the chefs right in! Just give me another minute to find in which dimension they are!" he flipped around "Also, if you're looking for your Ancestors - you won't find any around here. We're far away and on the very edge of the Galaxy!"
He spinned around himself a few times, then asked "Do you have any questions about this place? I will try and answer as much as I can."

--------------

In a hidden cove somewhere on the island, a certain ocelot, followed by a certain demon was overseeing the final preparations for one final voyage. When the ocelot reached the nose of the ship, he lifted a sealed letter he held in his paw. A second later, the letter was engulfed in green fire, but it did not burn, instead turning into a small floating orb of the same green fire.
"To Gilestra!" the ocelot spoke and the orb flew away, heading for it's intended target.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:at the mention of eating meat, Buster got a bit queasy. He still remembered Hubert sharing those memories from the Hunter's first night out. he was lucky rabbits couldn't throw up.

Levi reacted slightly differently to hearing the line about meat eating. "Wait, so you guys split off from those underground rabbits I saved that dog from?" he asked. "why didn't you all stop eating meat?"
The shaman shook his head. "It will happen, only if and when *all* of us will abandon the burrows. Otherwise, the curse will st--" He then realized what he had just listened. "Hold it. You met our brethren...and lived to tell the tale?"
---
xhunterko wrote:*twitch, twitch, twitch, shuffle, shuffle, wave hand over offering to keep flies away, twitch, twitch, shuffle, shuffle*
A look at Luke from the outside would think his actions almost comical! To be honest, he was dreadfully, dreadfully nervous about Amber.
*twitch, twitch, shuffle feet, shuffle feet, pace, pace, pace, wave hand over offering to keep flies away, twitch, twitch, pace, pace, pace*
Rajida approached the male. "Being nervous is just a waste of energies, my friend. Would you care to channel such rage into something more...useful?"
----
xhunterko wrote:Khun brushed himself off after been dragged inside.
"Thanks," he said, his view of natives still having not improved.
"You seem nervous. No rabbit friends where you come from?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis nodded and followed obediently to the palace
The 'market' was one, long road covered with any possible display of....well, things, from foods to manufacture, of all kinds. There were also ovens, grills, jars filled with oils, and glass jars filled with spices...and everywhere so many furs walking around, chatting or fighting over prices with the sellers...
---
The Moon Howler wrote:In a hidden cove somewhere on the island, a certain ocelot, followed by a certain demon was overseeing the final preparations for one final voyage. When the ocelot reached the nose of the ship, he lifted a sealed letter he held in his paw. A second later, the letter was engulfed in green fire, but it did not burn, instead turning into a small floating orb of the same green fire.
"To Gilestra!" the ocelot spoke and the orb flew away, heading for it's intended target.
At the speed of thought, the green fire appeared in front of a ward-covered shaman rabbit, sitting in the solitude of her hut at Arcadia.
The rabbit just extended her paw and the flame cooled down, turning into the letter.
She knew who had sent it to her.
The letter read,
"Gilestra,

Go to the entrance of the pirate cove tonight.
The time has come for the Guiding Star to
go on her last journey. I choose you to be a witness.

Come alone and carry a lantern.
Use the fire orb that will be left to light it.
Keep it covered, until you lose the Star out of sight.
Then uncover it and step away.

P.S.
Do NOT be afraid of what you may see!"

---
kurowolfe wrote:"Ai andurstend." The response was short, yet filled with determination. The mention of being fed and restored did draw his attention towards his well-being, and he only did notice that he was hungry. His stomach doesn't rumble when it's empty like it was supposed to; he had learned to suppress that response out of fear.
"You will have to prove your courage at the temple, against the fiercest of your brethren, for the sake of a soul. You succeed, you will be treated with the respect you are due. Otherwise, you will shall suffer no more."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Haq felt a gamut of emotions wash over him along with the chieftain's grim words.

Fear... Trepidation... Curiosity... Anticipation....

It all culminated into butterflies in his slightly sunken stomach. He would have to prove his worth where his oath laid. There was one thing he was curious enough to ask the chieftain, looking at her face as they walked.

"Wat doo you meen, a soul, Chieftain?"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The shaman shook his head. "It will happen, only if and when *all* of us will abandon the burrows. Otherwise, the curse will st--" He then realized what he had just listened. "Hold it. You met our brethren...and lived to tell the tale?"
"Oh, I sorta teleported into their tunnels and they didn't want to mess with a dream walker," Levi explained. "Managed to save the other guy by saying he was my friend."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets