HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

No matter the effort, there was no reaction from Serenade for several minutes. Then suddenly, there were a lot of frantic noises from all around, from the animals in the other cages all around, to be exact, as if they were frightened of something.
"you.......came........" Serenade's voice was once again heard, but not from the fox lying on the floor, as she was as still as before, nor was it in english, it was in a language Miles never heard of before, but somehow, he still understood it all. This time, the voice was all around them, echo, weak, barely audible, but still enough to notice the hint of relief in her voice.
◊.....yes........◊ another voice replied, this old sounded tired, and filled with sorrow.At that moment, some sort of entity appeared on top of Serenade. Only what appeared to be its claws and head can be seen, composed out of seemingly pure darkness, and yet at the same time, somehow, appeared to be tinted red as well.
◊You stand now at the point of no return. Speak your woes and announce your desires, one who forsaken all hope. For should you claim your wish from me, you shall pay with all that is you.◊ the entity spoke, seemingly not aware of neither Miles nor Hubert.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena chuckles. "If y'all want to grab a slice, get it to go if you can. Ah'd rather not stand around when we've got plans, and ah smell a crowd... which is part of why it is we split off in the first place, since ah really don't do well with 'em..." she says, rubbing the back off her neck and turning her head aside.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena chuckles. "If y'all want to grab a slice, get it to go if you can. Ah'd rather not stand around when we've got plans, and ah smell a crowd... which is part of why it is we split off in the first place, since ah really don't do well with 'em..." she says, rubbing the back off her neck and turning her head aside.
Gage answered quickly, not wanting to take on the responsibility of choosing for the group."I don't particularly care either way, not to put you on the spot ray but it is your tour." He looked at Ray waiting for an answer.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

hypernovatic wrote:Hayzl sat next to Eon, not hungry as she listened to everyone talking. She kept looking around, mumbling to herself about random things.
Eon looked over now and then, usually looking out the window or at the rest of the table, then back to see the rest of the shop. Mostly keeping an eye out for his bother's sake, as long as he knew everything was fine Ion would be fine too.
Hlaoroo wrote:"All right then. Um... You don't mind me eating? I don't want to be rude at all..." Lilly queries after passing her order to the shop owner who'd come over to help her, having seen her cane.
"It's still quite alright. Just enjoy yourself."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Civilization wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Hayzl sat next to Eon, not hungry as she listened to everyone talking. She kept looking around, mumbling to herself about random things.
Eon looked over now and then, usually looking out the window or at the rest of the table, then back to see the rest of the shop. Mostly keeping an eye out for his bother's sake, as long as he knew everything was fine Ion would be fine too.
Hlaoroo wrote:"All right then. Um... You don't mind me eating? I don't want to be rude at all..." Lilly queries after passing her order to the shop owner who'd come over to help her, having seen her cane.
"It's still quite alright. Just enjoy yourself."
Hazyl turned to Lilly. "How did you become blind anyways?" she asked, flicking her ears as she talked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I don't mean to sound rude, but are there any waiters in this place?"

Pat drummed his fingers on the tabletop, looking around rather impatiently.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Mickey wrote:"I don't mean to sound rude, but are there any waiters in this place?"

Pat drummed his fingers on the tabletop, looking around rather impatiently.
"Not right now," said a man as he approached the table. "I'm sorta between waiters right now, and I was just taking a business call. sorry for the wait, I'm Gordie. Do you folks know what you want or do you need a menu?"
----------
ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded and looked to Mikan. "I'll be uh... right back then." He said in his usual soft voice. The husky followed the doctor to the room.
the doctor led Silver to the exam room. "just sit on the table there, and I'll have a look at you."
----------
kurowolfe wrote:"Miss, do you have any blanket I could borrow?" he asked with a slight smile.
"I'm afraid we don't," she responded. "though it is a bit cold, I'll go change the thermostat." and with that she got up and walked to the wall.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

The husky nodded and sat on the table, shivering a bit as he felt a bit cold. Something about being in a doctor's exam room made him feel a bit... nervous. He shrugs off the feeling and awaited the doctor's diagnosis.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Here Miles paused, withdrawing his hand.

"Serenade, wait! Please listen," he said, "Here, for a brief few moments, you were yourself. You were in complete control. That isn't an easy thing to be in after being with a spirit for a while. But, listen just for a moment please. You have now friends. You have people who care about you. You even have someone who wants to love you! You take that offer and you're throwing everything away! You'll be in pain and torment the rest of your days, and dare I say it, the rest of the days after those for painful eternity! Being your own is a new thing. It can get scary, it can get painful, but that's nothing compared to an eternity of spiritual torment. Trust me, I know." Here, he got on his knees in front of the vixen's body.

"Please Serenade. I know we don't know each other that well, but, if you accept that offer, you'll never see a quiet day in your soul for the rest of your existence. If you want powerful help, well," Miles said, "There's another here, called Hubert if you can remember. He can help you, in a much more powerful way. Just ask. Please Serenade." Then he got up and looked at the apparition.

"HEY YOU! REMEMBER ME? LET HER ALONE!" Miles said, hoping to distract the spirit, "SHE JUST NEEDS TIME!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Here Miles paused, withdrawing his hand.
"Serenade, wait! Please listen," he said, "Here, for a brief few moments, you were yourself. You were in complete control. That isn't an easy thing to be in after being with a spirit for a while. But, listen just for a moment please. You have now friends. You have people who care about you. You even have someone who wants to love you! You take that offer and you're throwing everything away! You'll be in pain and torment the rest of your days, and dare I say it, the rest of the days after those for painful eternity! Being your own is a new thing. It can get scary, it can get painful, but that's nothing compared to an eternity of spiritual torment. Trust me, I know." Here, he got on his knees in front of the vixen's body.
"Please Serenade. I know we don't know each other that well, but, if you accept that offer, you'll never see a quiet day in your soul for the rest of your existence. If you want powerful help, well," Miles said, "There's another here, called Hubert if you can remember. He can help you, in a much more powerful way. Just ask. Please Serenade." Then he got up and looked at the apparition.
"HEY YOU! REMEMBER ME? LET HER ALONE!" Miles said, hoping to distract the spirit, "SHE JUST NEEDS TIME!"
"You have given her more than you think, Miles, and for this I am grateful. More, you cannot do. This is just a memory, a shadow that has entrapped her all her life. But this time, you might have made the difference."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Not right now," said a man as he approached the table. "I'm sorta between waiters right now, and I was just taking a business call. sorry for the wait, I'm Gordie. Do you folks know what you want or do you need a menu?
Pat smiled and lightly shook Mickey awake. The cat yawned and noticed the man at the table. She quickly deduced that he was the waiter and, well, he was waiting.

"Ah'll have a cheese pizza and a cherry soda, please."

"A pepperoni with a water please."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

hypernovatic wrote: Hazyl turned to Lilly. "How did you become blind anyways?" she asked, flicking her ears as she talked.
"I've always been blind." Lilly shrugs. "I was born like it. Runt of the litter and all. I'm used to it though and my owners are very good about it."

~~~~~~~~
Ray starts to suggest they get lunch later as he doesn't want to make things awkward for Rena but his stomach protests voluminously against this idea.
"Erm, sorry... I'll just grab a piece to-go. I'll be quick!" he grins ruefully before ducking inside and waiting patiently at the counter to be served. Thinking of the tour, he doesn't take much notice of the pets at the tables as he scans the menu.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm afraid we don't," she responded. "though it is a bit cold, I'll go change the thermostat." and with that she got up and walked to the wall.
"Okay" was the otter's short answer, and with a "thank you" he sat back on his spot on the chair. As he continue to suckle on the lolly, he absent-mindedly thought about whether he would get his shirt back. Maybe he should wear a collar like the other pets? He never really liked collars; wore them once, felt like he was being choked slowly to death. Thankfully Mama-san and Papa-san didn't force him to wear another one after that.

"It's been a long day," he thought in the end.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena chuckles, stepping to the curb and sitting down, leaning back to look up at the clouds. "You can head on in, Gage. Ah ain't got nothin' to do, and ah'm sure we'll move faster without being in a big group anyway."
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena chuckles, stepping to the curb and sitting down, leaning back to look up at the clouds. "You can head on in, Gage. Ah ain't got nothin' to do, and ah'm sure we'll move faster without being in a big group anyway."
Gage sat down next to Rena and stretched his legs out in front of him. "Nah, I'm ok, I'm not particularly hungry at the moment. " This was partially true, the small crowd inside also made him a bit uneasy. "Looks like we've gotten a bunch of new neighbors lately, you get a chance to meet many of them? Or just Ray?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba inu laughs softly, eyes falling down to the road in front of them. "Ah'm sure you remember how I deal with crowds ah don't know. The scents overwhelm me and ah start losin' my ability to focus on what ah can hear. If ah remember correctly, you're one of the first new pets I met here... and ah hope ah don't need to remind you how that went." She turns her head to look at the corgi.

"Tell me Gage, how do you think ah took bein' in my own home, surrounded by a dozen new scents and countin'?" she questions, an ear perking up to show her interest in his answer, regardless what it might be.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't mind talkign about my blindness either," Lilly adds. "So if there's anything you guys wanna know, then don't be shy and just ask."

~~~~~~~~
Ray steps into the restaurant, inhaling the delicious aroma and waits by the counter to be served, not paying too much attention to the other patrons.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba inu laughs softly, eyes falling down to the road in front of them. "Ah'm sure you remember how I deal with crowds ah don't know. The scents overwhelm me and ah start losin' my ability to focus on what ah can hear. If ah remember correctly, you're one of the first new pets I met here... and ah hope ah don't need to remind you how that went." She turns her head to look at the corgi.

"Tell me Gage, how do you think ah took bein' in my own home, surrounded by a dozen new scents and countin'?" she questions, an ear perking up to show her interest in his answer, regardless what it might be.
Gage shrugs and answers, "You seem to be doing fine to me. I mean, I'm not exactly well adjusted but you always seem to have it a bit more together than me, so for whatever that's worth..." He trails off and looks up for a minute searching for the words, "I think you're doing a good job being the de facto host/ tour guide for the town if that's what you're asking."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena laughs slightly. "Ah'm only leadin' you and Ray about town. Ah don't think ah'd call that a crowd," she argues, leaning forward to rest against her knees. "But thanks Gage. Ah appreciate it."
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena laughs slightly. "Ah'm only leadin' you and Ray about town. Ah don't think ah'd call that a crowd," she argues, leaning forward to rest against her knees. "But thanks Gage. Ah appreciate it."
"Still, it's not anything you need to do, you're just being genuinely friendly, that might be the norm here but it really is a pretty big deal. I probably wouldn't have met anyone if we hadn't had our little group follow you around a couple days ago when I moved in."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Though there should not had been any reactions, in a way, there was, in a form of sudden, complete silence, as if Serenade suddenly had a second thought.
But the silence only lasted for a moment. Soon, the footsteps returned, accompanied by human voices, though incomprehensible, the whimpering of the frightened lives, as well as a few who tried to offer comforts to others.
"another one...........I must not let them take another one"
◊such decision is no longer yours to make, nor his◊
"We've done nothing wrong. We mean them no harm. Why have they done this to us?"
◊Such is the fate of the misfortunes. Such is *your* fate◊
"Why must our fate end like this, to suffer at hand of those who were our only salvation, and so will those who comes after us!" Serenade's voice slowly, but noticeably, became more…..concentrated, and emotional at the same time.
"If that is to be our fate, then it’s a fate that I will reject!"
◊Fate cannot be rejected, merely altered. Your wish to prevent the vision you’ve witnessed will lead to the elimination of the Formless Flames. Millions of lives shall be lost regardless.◊
"Should that be the cost for countless generations , for the survival of our kind, then that is a small price to pay."
◊Without them, there shall be no other who possesses the light that guides you all when the time comes◊
"Nor will there be any other with the power to destroy us all." Serenade replied, apparently with a little growling of anger, the voice now coming mostly from behind Miles.
◊You’re aware of the true price of your wish, you shall perish with them, never to be found even in the Aether. All that left shall be your name, which will be drowned in the hatred of the world. Just like you who’ve suffered and cursed those who’ve wronged you, those who’ve accepted the Flames as their loved ones shall curse your name for their lost and suffering , and shall too their children. Your name shall be the one that bear the entirety of this world’s evil, that of the beast who robbed this world of its true potential. Is your wish worth this price? ◊
Another silence, this time it was clear that the vixen was taken aback by the severe price for whatever her wish was. This time, the silence lasted a bit longer, but eventually was broken by a shattering scream of a young cub, desperately calling out for his mother as he was dragged out of the cage by his captors.

" Great Anima Aitnetineap." a ghostly arctic vixen appeared behind Miles, floating though him as she approaches the entity’s head, right between its claws. Her voice became stronger, more determined.
"In life, I’ve had many regrets. Driven by my own desire for happiness, I never served the mother who gave me life. Wanting a peaceful life, I never honed my strength and stood by the sister and brothers who risk their lives so we can live. You’ve known these regrets, as you’ve known my greatest one. In fear of becoming a part of something much larger than my own, I’ve hid away the gifted eyes, given to me by the spirits of my birth, a foolish action that lead to my beloved mate and many more around him losing their lives, unprepared for an attack that I alone should’ve had the power to prevent, all so that I, among many others, can be saved…………. Yet in the end, I’ve availed to nothing." the vixen stopped, taking a deep breathe to calm herself, despite ghosts don’t need to breath.

"Now that I’m no longer among the living, I neither deserve nor desire a second chance. But right outside those bars, a young one, and so many others, they still have a chance, to be able to once again see our home with their own eyes, to return safely so no mother will have to morn their kits, no younglings will be without a guardian, to be able to live a life that each of them desire, and so will many more far into the future. To give them that chance, that is my last wish. For this selfish wish of mine, countless lives shall be lost without knowing why, compare to that, what is my own existence but a mere grain of sand upon the shore of oblivion. Should I remain in the memory of the world as the greatest of evil, I would not regret such an outcome. The Flames have gifted those who accompanied them with their own embers. Perhaps one day, a new flame will spark from these embers who remains. Perhaps they can lead this world to a brighter future, learning from the legacies the Flames leave behind. Should this sinful fox who willing to commit such an atrocity be remembered as a reminder about powers that go beyond one’s comprehension, those that should never again be reawaken, then I could not ask for anything more."

◊Then your wish shall be granted.◊ the entity replied with a grunt, its claws surrounded the vixen, who was now covered by a blue flame, and a bright red spark of light appeared from the entity, which fused with the fire, gradually turning it dark red.
◊I now grant you the mark of the blades, let your soul be the fire that hone my strength, for now you alone bear my will upon this land. Once more shall you walk this world, but no more shall you be a mortal, no more shall you create, forever shall you be my shard, forever shall you destroy. Engrave my one command upon your being, consume the existence of those in your path, let their doom pave the path toward your maddening wish, and know that your very existence will be mine once your desire is sated◊
As the entity finished, the vixen’s spirit, now covered by a dark red shadow, merged with the motionless fox on the floor. After a few seconds, the vixen sprung to her feet, spreading her eight tails, her bright red eyes which filled with predatory fury. Within a blink of an eye, she crashed down the cage, her claws already aimed at the 2 men holding a young fox.
Before Serenade can touch her preys, a stream of red mist flew through her, ripping out a spark of white light, with seemingly no effect on the enraged fox.
The moment her claws touched the necks of her victims, the scene broke like glass. Now, Miles and Hubert found themselves standing on a small hill, overlooking a small farm house , the entire land covered in snow and white flowers.
◊The fox that you came here for will recover◊ the voice came from behind them, where the spirit who took on Serenade’s form is now gently laying down the ghostly arctic vixen spirit from before, leaving her to rest against a small tombstone.
◊Your presences and efforts limited the damage to her mind, your goal is now complete. You’re no longer needed, leave.◊ the eight-tailed fox said sternly.

(Anima Aitnetineap : Blade of Regrets)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles sat down on the snow with a hard drop. At one hand, he wanted to listen, to just leave. But at another, he didn't. Serenade was suffering just like he was. There was only a few cures, be let go and ascend, or ascend, or be allowed to ascend. Here, she had begged to help others at a very great cost.

"Can she not be forgiven, be allowed to heal, left alone, live a normal life? Things happen when your in distress and desperate, I just think, sigh..." Miles said aloud. He knew it were possible to be restored. So he still wanted to try to save Serenade fully, but unsure of what there was to do. He just sat there in silence, softly petting her snout with a finger.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles sat down on the snow with a hard drop. At one hand, he wanted to listen, to just leave. But at another, he didn't. Serenade was suffering just like he was. There was only a few cures, be let go and ascend, or ascend, or be allowed to ascend. Here, she had begged to help others at a very great cost.

"Can she not be forgiven, be allowed to heal, left alone, live a normal life? Things happen when your in distress and desperate, I just think, sigh..." Miles said aloud. He knew it were possible to be restored. So he still wanted to try to save Serenade fully, but unsure of what there was to do. He just sat there in silence, softly petting her snout with a finger.
"It can be done, but forgiveness must come from herself. As long as she sternly believes she's a monster, all we can do is contain her wrath should it be let loose, and stay with her, remind her that nothing is forever, not even a pact that was inflicted upon her fears. Perhaps, one day reckoning shall come. Trust her, Miles, she's stronger than she believes, herself."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Without even a hint of sympathy, the eight-tailed fox stood, watching Miles and Hubert with her arms crossed, offering them no words but only a look of hatred in her eyes, wanting nothing more but their departure from her domain.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Without even a hint of sympathy, the eight-tailed fox stood, watching Miles and Hubert with her arms crossed, offering them no words but only a look of hatred in her eyes, wanting nothing more but their departure from her domain.
A portal opened behind Hubert and Miles.
<Just remember this, child," the dragon said from Miles' shoulder, Another mortal soul dear to me chose to side with the darkest forces, and commit crimes that, from a simple point of view, would be regarded as 'unforgivable'. Yet from that mistake still can sparkle the seed of a new future, a brighter one, filled not with hatred but with hope. You will understand it, one day. Miles, let us begone for now."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't mind talkign about my blindness either," Lilly adds. "So if there's anything you guys wanna know, then don't be shy and just ask."
Eon decided to speak up, letting curiosity get the best of him, knowing that Ion would be interested too without saying it. And since they had some time to spare while the others waited for their food. "So do you know what caused the blindness? Besides just having to deal with it from birth."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:"Still, it's not anything you need to do, you're just being genuinely friendly, that might be the norm here but it really is a pretty big deal. I probably wouldn't have met anyone if we hadn't had our little group follow you around a couple days ago when I moved in."
The shiba inu's small laugh turns into a more fully formed laugh as she reaches over and grabs Gage, pulling him into a playful noogie. "Now y'all're just flatterin'." She lets him go, smiling. "... Thanks, in any case." She leans back again, turning her gaze up to the sky once more.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Seth wrote:"Still, it's not anything you need to do, you're just being genuinely friendly, that might be the norm here but it really is a pretty big deal. I probably wouldn't have met anyone if we hadn't had our little group follow you around a couple days ago when I moved in."
The shiba inu's small laugh turns into a more fully formed laugh as she reaches over and grabs Gage, pulling him into a playful noogie. "Now y'all're just flatterin'." She lets him go, smiling. "... Thanks, in any case." She leans back again, turning her gaze up to the sky once more.
"Eh, what can I say? I'm kinda corny sometimes." He pauses for a second. "Don't tell anyone though, I have a gritty urban image to uphold y'know?," he adds jokingly.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Mickey wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Not right now," said a man as he approached the table. "I'm sorta between waiters right now, and I was just taking a business call. sorry for the wait, I'm Gordie. Do you folks know what you want or do you need a menu?
Pat smiled and lightly shook Mickey awake. The cat yawned and noticed the man at the table. She quickly deduced that he was the waiter and, well, he was waiting.

"Ah'll have a cheese pizza and a cherry soda, please."

"A pepperoni with a water please."
"You want small, medium, or large?" Gordie asked for clarification. "We also have personal, but some folks prefer to eat a small by themselves."
Hlaoroo wrote:Ray steps into the restaurant, inhaling the delicious aroma and waits by the counter to be served, not paying too much attention to the other patrons.
"Hey, Joey, could you handle the customer at the register?" Gordie called into the kitchen.
"Yeah, I've got it," said a younger man as he stepped out of the back. "How can I help you?"
-----------
ShadowLightning wrote:The husky nodded and sat on the table, shivering a bit as he felt a bit cold. Something about being in a doctor's exam room made him feel a bit... nervous. He shrugs off the feeling and awaited the doctor's diagnosis.
"So, your friend said you've been feeling feint from fatigue. How much sleep do you get on an average day?" the doctor asked as he grabbed his stethoscope.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

The husky shrugs and thinks for a moment. "Well... on average, around 10 hours. Sometimes more when I feel like it."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Civilization wrote:Eon decided to speak up, letting curiosity get the best of him, knowing that Ion would be interested too without saying it. And since they had some time to spare while the others waited for their food. "So do you know what caused the blindness? Besides just having to deal with it from birth."
"No, not really." Lilly answers. "It could be genetic or it could be that Mom didn't get enough protein before I was born but that's not very likely since the rest of my litter was normal. They do say it can be related to diabetes too since ferrets are apparently prone to that but I'm not diabetic either so I dunno... George just lucky, I guess." she shrugs, using one of her favourite movie quotes.

~~~~~~~~
"Hi, um, I was wondering, do you guys sell pizza by the slice? As in, like, ready made and to-go? I just need something quick for lunch. I have some friends waiting outside."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles sighed, clenched his fists in frustration, then sighed again, standing up.

"Fine," he said, turning, then as he was about half way, he paused, and turned back around.

"Serenade," he said, "Just remember one thing. You are not alone anymore. And you have people who care about you now. Even if it turns out they care for selfish reasons, though I hope not, they still cared. And that should be something to hold on to." He then stepped backward into the portal, wondering what would happen next.

Oh that were I a living fox instead! Sigh. Well, well, then you'd have to contend with Duke, and we both know how THAT'D turn out, heh. Miles thought to himself.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

◊What is your name, phantom?◊ the fox spoke up just as Miles about to cross the portal, still with much disdain ◊Miles, yes? Is there any humans that you hold dear left among the living?◊
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "You want small, medium, or large?" Gordie asked for clarification. "We also have personal, but some folks prefer to eat a small by themselves."
"Small!"

Pat pulls his wallet from his collar while Mickey pulls hers from her jacket pocket.
My characters!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:"Eh, what can I say? I'm kinda corny sometimes." He pauses for a second. "Don't tell anyone though, I have a gritty urban image to uphold y'know?," he adds jokingly.
"Right, yeah, an' I'm a fluffy poodle." She giggles. "'Course, you know ah'm just jokin'. Perhaps you ain't the toughest lookin' dog, but ah ain't much better. The missin' ear does help you though," she looks back at Gordie's Pizza, then stretches a bit.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Seth wrote:"Eh, what can I say? I'm kinda corny sometimes." He pauses for a second. "Don't tell anyone though, I have a gritty urban image to uphold y'know?," he adds jokingly.
"Right, yeah, an' I'm a fluffy poodle." She giggles. "'Course, you know ah'm just jokin'. Perhaps you ain't the toughest lookin' dog, but ah ain't much better. The missin' ear does help you though," she looks back at Gordie's Pizza, then stretches a bit.
"Yeah, that it does. If I just never talked to anyone maybe I could play it off. Gage laughs a bit at his self depricating humor. He stretches out and lies on his back, enjoying the fresh air. "And for the record, I wouldn't recommend trying to pass for a poddle, that hair cut wouldn't be your style."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Serence Frostbite wrote:◊What is your name, phantom?◊ the fox spoke up just as Miles about to cross the portal, still with much disdain ◊Miles, yes? Is there any humans that you hold dear left among the living?◊
No. Miles thought to the entity slipping fully into the portal. Wondering if Serenade was all right when they got back. They'd have to talk about her. He just hoped that she wouldn't be too angry with him
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl tilted her head, confused at what Lilly said. "Who's George? And why is he lucky?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The entity stood silently, watching the sleeping vixen after Miles left. Her eyes unblinking, distant as if looking through the fox, into something further....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in the real world, Duke stirred in his cold-inducing sleep, still embracing Serenade, as the temperature in the room slowly became warmer.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:"Yeah, that it does. If I just never talked to anyone maybe I could play it off. Gage laughs a bit at his self depricating humor. He stretches out and lies on his back, enjoying the fresh air. "And for the record, I wouldn't recommend trying to pass for a poddle, that hair cut wouldn't be your style."
Rena starts into a rancorous laugh, turning to the corgi with attempts to say something that just gets snuffed under more laughter. Instead, she just leaves it unsaid for the time being, laying back with him to watch the sky as she waits for her giggles to slowly die out.
Love me right now! Done.