HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:--and reappeared inside Lagrange's house, where Buster was still asleep.
"This is not going to be over soon," the wolfdog said to the bear ghost. "Listen, we need more help, or your torments won't be over: I am going to leave this body and go seek support. Whatever happens, please promise me to help these pets." and without waiting for an answer, his expression went...stupefied, before he collapsed on his knees.
"Ouch. Do I hate it when he does this," Janus Lagrange said, now back in full control. He blinked at Meri. "Oh, hi..."
Meri was confused, last she knew she was being kept from her cubs... and now they were here? was this real? "Sid? Susi?"
(OOC: I dunno if I should control them myself. or if their even supposed to be here cause last I knew they weren't yet saved.)
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I......ok......look, I know this is hard to believe" Serenade said , trying to calm herself down as Rena was trying to help, but knowing they didn't have much time. The fox showed the group her lantern "There's a being who is trying to erase all humans from the world, and we need to get this to the highest point of the town if we are to have any hope of saving the town people, because I think that is happening now"
"I think that'd be the town hall?" Tara postulated. "wait, is this local or is everyone outside the town going to die?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Meri was confused, last she knew she was being kept from her cubs... and now they were here? was this real? "Sid? Susi?"
The familiar tiny dragon appeared over Janus' shoulder. "Consider this a miracle just for you, my lady," Hubert said. "Your quest was almost complete, had not an...unforeseen event put itself in the way. You had proven yourself worth reuniting with your beloved ones."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I think that'd be the town hall?" Tara postulated. "wait, is this local or is everyone outside the town going to die?"
"The....." Serenade paused for a second, taking a deep breathe before continued , her ears drooped "....latter. Everyone....well, every human , will be gone"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena looks back to Ray. "Y'all can handle gettin' her up there. Ah ain't lettin' anythin' harm a soul." She then turns to the vixen again. "Where do ah go to stop it?"
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"you...." Serenade muttered , looking down on the ground "you can't stop it"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"then... we don't stop it here either," Tara said hesitantly. "none of the rest of this town will want to live without the rest of the world."
speaking of the rest of the town, it seems one of the other pets had found his way to them...
Jolty-Kun wrote:After some walking, Jolty noticed some other animals nearby, and began to walk towards them. He reaches them, and sticks out a paw. ¨Greetings.¨ The cat is cloaked head to toe in heavy black garb, googles, and a scarf. The only reason he is even recognizable as a cat are the ears sticking out from the hood he wears, his paws (no boots or gloves) and the gray tail he has, with the tip streaking, making it look like that of a comet.
Tara glanced down at herself. she was clearly floating and translucent, the shock of the situation making her forget to pretend to be alive. she slowly floated back to the ground. "um... hi?"
--------------
valerio wrote:The familiar tiny dragon appeared over Janus' shoulder. "Consider this a miracle just for you, my lady," Hubert said. "Your quest was almost complete, had not an...unforeseen event put itself in the way. You had proven yourself worth reuniting with your beloved ones."
Mom?" said the two cubs in unison. Meri collapsed to hug her cubs. she wasn't sure if ghosts could cry, but she was trying her hardest. "I'm sorry, I'll never leave you again. We'll be a family again, forever."
--------------
valerio wrote: --and reappeared inside Lagrange's house, where Buster was still asleep.
"I am going to leave this body and go seek support. Whatever happens, please promise me to help these pets." and without waiting for an answer, his expression went...stupefied, before he collapsed on his knees.
way over in Blue Peak Shore, Levi was planning to spend the night with his parents, but his plans were interrupted by the Hunter. "oh, umm...
hi. can I help you?
"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena looks back at the sound of someone approaching. "... Hi." She turns back to fix the vixen with a firm gaze, muscles of her face tense, even as her eyes don't seem to focus in as well. "Ah don't care if ah can't stop it. Ah'm gonna try, and if that's ain't enough for you... Hubert, would you help me do this?"
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:way over in Blue Peak Shore, Levi was planning to spend the night with his parents, but his plans were interrupted by the Hunter. "oh, umm...
hi. can I help you?
"
<You can say that again! A cosmic entity has decided it wants to wipe out humankind. Not that I'd truly mind, but it's not going to do good. And we need a dreamwalker *now*. Open a way to Janus's place. Every second counts!>
Last edited by valerio on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<You can say that again! A cosmic entity has decided it wants to wipe out humankind. Not that I'd truly mind, but it's not going to do good. And we need a dreamwalker *now*. Open a way to Buster's place. Every second counts!>
"wow, that is... not great. I'll do my best."
Levi tried to zero in on his cousin. hard since he didn't really remember where he lived now... but he tried to recapture the feeling he had when he just portaled to the maternity ward... and soon he had a vague vision of a room with a lot of shapes. hopefully the right place.

he opened the portal and stepped through. "alright your friendly neighborhood dreamwalker is here, and I hope this is the right place."

Buster woke up at the sound of his cousin's voice. "*yawn* Okay, what are you doing here?"
"oh good, I was right," Levi said at Buster's voice. "A spirit told me a dreamwalker was needed here to save the world."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena looks back at the sound of someone approaching. "... Hi." She turns back to fix the vixen with a firm gaze, muscles of her face tense, even as her eyes don't seem to focus in as well. "Ah don't care if ah can't stop it. Ah'm gonna try, and if that's ain't enough for you... Hubert, would you help me do this?"
<yes I can. Your moment is going to come soon. Please, be strong."
---
Back at Lagrange house...

"In a way, it's easier said than done, my children," Hubert said, appearing over their heads. For the first time since they got to meet him, he looked...troubled. "A special lantern has to be brought toward the highest point of this city, but it cannot be done by means of mortals. No vehicle, no run, nothing is fast enough to pass unnoticed by the hostile entity who wants to wipe out humankind.
"The only way is with the help of a Dreamwalker, someone who can cross the plane of all planes, in the blink of a thought. I will put in your mind the precise location where the portal has to be opened. hesitation will doom us, Levi, so you must clean your mind and soul of all doubt. For this one mission may kill you at the slightest mistake.
"Janus, my dearest one, I know I asked you so much in the past already, but this is the time to do one last effort. This time, it must be you and the bear."

The wolfdog looked at the spectral presence and gulped. "her? I mean, no disrespect, but..."
Hubert smiled and nodded. "You two will do. Meri is far stronger than Tojo. She proved it time and again. And you two, as one, must be there to protect the Lanternbringer. it will not free of risks, but this is the moment to put to trial what you value most."
Janus' expression went somber. His decision was made even before he spoke. "I'm in. Meri..?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote: Back at Lagrange house...

"In a way, it's easier said than done, my children," Hubert said, appearing over their heads. For the first time since they got to meet him, he looked...troubled. "A special lantern has to be brought toward the highest point of this city, but it cannot be done by means of mortals. No vehicle, no run, nothing is fast enough to pass unnoticed by the hostile entity who wants to wipe out humankind.
"The only way is with the help of a Dreamwalker, someone who can cross the plane of all planes, in the blink of a thought. I will put in your mind the precise location where the portal has to be opened. hesitation will doom us, Levi, so you must clean your mind and soul of all doubt. For this one mission may kill you at the slightest mistake.

"I jump from rooftop to rooftop without hesitation, I can do this without worrying about whatever unspeakable horrors await us all if I fail," Levi replied confidently.
valerio wrote:"Janus, my dearest one, I know I asked you so much in the past already, but this is the time to do one last effort. This time, it must be you and the bear."
The wolfdog looked at the spectral presence and gulped. "her? I mean, no disrespect, but..."
Hubert smiled and nodded. "You two will do. Meri is far stronger than Tojo. She proved it time and again. And you two, as one, must be there to protect the Lanternbringer. it will not free of risks, but this is the moment to put to trial what you value most."
Janus' expression went somber. His decision was made even before he spoke. "I'm in. Meri..?"
"you helped me reunite with my cubs, so I'm in your debt," the bear responded. "I'll help if you can promise I won't be separated from them again. or at least... if they'll be safe if we are."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I jump from rooftop to rooftop without hesitation, I can do this without worrying about whatever unspeakable horrors await us all if I fail," Levi replied confidently.
"As i said before, it is not a matter of speed. And even if you *could* outspeed the entity's actions, Levi, every single house you are standing on will be obliterated in the attempt of catching you. And I think you are not willing to sacrifice others, am I wrong?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"you helped me reunite with my cubs, so I'm in your debt," the bear responded. "I'll help if you can promise I won't be separated from them again. or at least... if they'll be safe if we are."
[/quote]
Hubert nodded. That I can promise. Whatever happens, they will be safe from all harm."
Janus looked at Buster with a meek expression. "So... it looks like this relationship is getting some strain. I mean...Forgive me?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I jump from rooftop to rooftop without hesitation, I can do this without worrying about whatever unspeakable horrors await us all if I fail," Levi replied confidently.
"As i said before, it is not a matter of speed. And even if you *could* outspeed the entity's actions, Levi, every single house you are standing on will be obliterated in the attempt of catching you. And I think you are not willing to sacrifice others, am I wrong?"
"That was just an example of me not doubting myself, I know I'm gonna be taking the shortcut. It's why I'm here after all."
valerio wrote:Hubert nodded. That I can promise. Whatever happens, they will be safe from all harm."
"Then I'll help."
valerio wrote:Janus looked at Buster with a meek expression. "So... it looks like this relationship is getting some strain. I mean...Forgive me?"
"This isn't your fault. I assume this would be happening no matter what," Buster answered, a bit of worry in his voice. "just... If you fail... promise me you'll try to get back to me to spend the end together. and don't die before me."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A rip. A teeny, tiny, little pink rip of reality appeared above Levi. Which, after a few moments, turned into a teeny, tiny little glowing fruit bat. She bowed before those present.

"Forgive the interruption, lord Hubert, but, the risk of most of the Earth's population being wiped out is kinda a big deal," she said flatly, "Is there no way I may be of assistance at all?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That was just an example of me not doubting myself, I know I'm gonna be taking the shortcut. It's why I'm here after all."
Hubert nodded. "Then that is good. Doubt would be your worst enemy ever in this situation."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Then I'll help."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"This isn't your fault. I assume this would be happening no matter what," Buster answered, a bit of worry in his voice. "just... If you fail... promise me you'll try to get back to me to spend the end together. and don't die before me."
Janus *boop*ed the rabbit's nose. "Are you kidding? You get the popcorn, just in case. And the soda. If this gonna be the end of the world, gonna watch with you and you only. Front rows only. heh." he then grabbed him and, posing like an actor in an old '60s movie, bent down and gave him his *best* kiss!
xhunterko wrote:A rip. A teeny, tiny, little pink rip of reality appeared above Levi. Which, after a few moments, turned into a teeny, tiny little glowing fruit bat. She bowed before those present.
"Forgive the interruption, lord Hubert, but, the risk of most of the Earth's population being wiped out is kinda a big deal," she said flatly, "Is there no way I may be of assistance at all?"
"Actually, yes. I was counting on your coming, goddess. Everyone, this is Monique, an appointed goddess, far stronger than she looks. She will be your ward in this final expedition.
"Your first task is to grant Levi a protection, your strongest one. Able at least to deflect a strike from a divinity, none the less."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What should the rest of us do then, Hubert?" Ray wants to know. "Once Lilly is safe, I mean."
"I don't want to be safe! I-I want to help stop whatever this is!" Lilly objects. The confidence of her words is betrayed slightly by a quaver in her voice.
"Er... Speaking of safe... Has anyone seen my cane? Or my purse?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"What should the rest of us do then, Hubert?" Ray wants to know. "Once Lilly is safe, I mean."
"I don't want to be safe! I-I want to help stop whatever this is!" Lilly objects. The confidence of her words is betrayed slightly by a quaver in her voice.
"Er... Speaking of safe... Has anyone seen my cane? Or my purse?"
"You all will be safe here, under my personal protection. For how much powerful those entities are, they wouldn't waste precious time and power when they are so close to their goal. Janus..?"
The wolfdog nodded. He turned to the bear. He had never done this...not like this time. Not with a creature whose determination was so strong! It was true what they said about mother and their cubs...
Janus extended his arm to her. "Well...in a way it's easy. Just...Grasp me. The rest will come by itself. Don't resist it. And, yes, it will feel weird, I only did this with a male so far..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I have a perfect one I just cast recently, allow me," Monique stated, and while it couldn't be seen, a powerful interwoven shield attached itself to Levi's body. If hit, it would shimmer slightly.

"Hubert, shouldn't the others who want to help be as protected as well?" She asked.
Last edited by xhunterko on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:Rena looks back at the sound of someone approaching. "... Hi." She turns back to fix the vixen with a firm gaze, muscles of her face tense, even as her eyes don't seem to focus in as well. "Ah don't care if ah can't stop it. Ah'm gonna try, and if that's ain't enough for you... Hubert, would you help me do this?"
"It's not something you can fight." Serenade said, seemingly hesitated, but before the fox can utter another word, the black wolf from before appeared from a puff of smoke above Rena, each hand held a gun pointing directly at Serenade.
"Oitmedre dapu metrom"* the wolf exclaimed, firing to shots at her target.
In less time than one could think, a wall of thick red ice protruded from the ground, blocking the shots and shattered upon impact, creating a shock wave which knocks everyone away, all, except the wolf who landed right in front of Rena, guns in hand ready for another attack, and Serenade, who was now covered in a bright blue aura which turned blood red at its outline, the vixen's big "tail" uncoiled revealing 8 tails that spread behind her like a fan. No longer were kindness and peace resided in her eyes, but instead annoyance and fierce determination, opposing the amused look on the wolf's face.

(*translation: redemption in death)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I have a perfect one I just cast recently, allow me," Monique stated, and while it couldn't be seen, a powerful interwoven shield attached itself to Levi's body. If hit, it would shimmer slightly.
"Hubert, shouldn't the others who want to help be as protected as well?" She asked.
"That would be appreciated!" said/growled a new voice.
That of a ghostly presence that dwarfed all presents: a thing that was both bear and wolf, a dreadful creature whose thick fur was covered with crystal spikes!
"The more the better," it said, grinning through its saber-toothed muzzle... Then he waved to Buster. "Hi love!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus *boop*ed the rabbit's nose. "Are you kidding? You get the popcorn, just in case. And the soda. If this gonna be the end of the world, gonna watch with you and you only. Front rows only. heh." he then grabbed him and, posing like an actor in an old '60s movie, bent down and gave him his *best* kiss!
Buster smiled, though he was still worried about the future of the world.
valerio wrote:Janus extended his arm to her. "Well...in a way it's easy. Just...Grasp me. The rest will come by itself. Don't resist it. And, yes, it will feel weird, I only did this with a male so far..."
Meri nodded and took the dog's hand, ready to protect this world, for her cubs.
xhunterko wrote:"I have a perfect one I just cast recently, allow me," Monique stated, and while it couldn't be seen, a powerful interwoven shield attached itself to Levi's body. If hit, it would shimmer slightly.
Levi was a bit underwhelmed at first, but he decided to test the shield by tossing a kunai in the air. the shield shimmered as the kunai hit and bounced off. "Nice"
valerio wrote:"That would be appreciated!" said/growled a new voice.
That of a ghostly presence that dwarfed all presents: a thing that was both bear and wolf, a dreadful creature whose thick fur was covered with crystal spikes!
"The more the better," it said, grinning through its saber-toothed muzzle... Then he waved to Buster. "Hi love!"
Buster... was unsure of how to feel about this developement. "uuuuuuh... are you gonna be that... spiky, while we spend our last moments together?"
Meri's cubs weren't as conflicted. "Whoa, you're awesome,"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "You all will be safe here, under my personal protection. For how much powerful those entities are, they wouldn't waste precious time and power when they are so close to their goal. Janus..?"
"So, what, we're just supposed to sit here then?" Ray asks. "And, do you know what happened to Lilly's stuff, Hubert? Gods are omniscient, right?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"It better be more than nice, no demon or entity from hell or elsewhere should be able to penetrate that. If it satisfied a high shaman from Tricana, it should do," Monique said, then snapped her fingers and the shield appeared around Janus as well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So, what, we're just supposed to sit here then?" Ray asks. "And, do you know what happened to Lilly's stuff, Hubert? Gods are omniscient, right?"
"And they also can perform minor favors," the tiny dragon snapped his fingers. And Glasses, cane and purse appeared in their proper places over Lilly's body.
---
xhunterko wrote:"It better be more than nice, no demon or entity from hell or elsewhere should be able to penetrate that. If it satisfied a high shaman from Tricana, it should do," Monique said, then snapped her fingers and the shield appeared around Janus as well.
The bearwolf nodded. "Good. it's time to rumble, then. Hubert, show Levi where to open the portal series. We need to go catch the lantern and place it immediately later on the right point. One try, no mistakes, right?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hm, you know, he can't fly, can he?" Monique said, then, knowing what magic was used, flew over to Janus and held out her paw for him to take.

"Why not?" she said, grinning.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Hm, you know, he can't fly, can he?" Monique said, then, knowing what magic was used, flew over to Janus and held out her paw for him to take.

"Why not?" she said, grinning.
"Whoever you are, little one, all help is appreciated. What's your plan?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"The same thing you did with that bear," she said, "Take my paw."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"The same thing you did with that bear," she said, "Take my paw."
And so the bearwolf did...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And with that, Monique disappeared, and the creature she touched now had bat like wings and a pink glow.

"Don't waste MY power," Monique said, leaving the realm, having given him some of her power as well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:And with that, Monique disappeared, and the creature she touched now had bat like wings and a pink glow.

"Don't waste MY power," Monique said, leaving the realm, having given him some of her power as well.
The creature flapped her wing twice to test them. "I guess this is it. Hubert, those coordinates?"
The spirit dragon touched Levi's head. "It is done. Now, dreamwalker, you can jump to your destinations without having to focus on them. This way, your enemy won't be able to scramble your thoughts."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:The spirit dragon touched Levi's head. "It is done. Now, dreamwalker, you can jump to your destinations without having to focus on them. This way, your enemy won't be able to scramble your thoughts."
"Oh cool, is that a permanent powerup or just for saving the world?" Levi asked.
-----------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"It's not something you can fight." Serenade said, seemingly hesitated, but before the fox can utter another word, the black wolf from before appeared from a puff of smoke above Rena, each hand held a gun pointing directly at Serenade.
"Oitmedre dapu metrom"* the wolf exclaimed, firing to shots at her target.
In less time than one could think, a wall of thick red ice protruded from the ground, blocking the shots and shattered upon impact, creating a shock wave which knocks everyone away, all, except the wolf who landed right in front of Rena, guns in hand ready for another attack, and Serenade, who was now covered in a bright blue aura which turned blood red at its outline, the vixen's big "tail" uncoiled revealing 8 tails that spread behind her like a fan. No longer were kindness and peace resided in her eyes, but instead annoyance and fierce determination, opposing the amused look on the wolf's face.

(*translation: redemption in death)
The sudden appearance of the wolf startled Tara. she was reminded of the wolf that killed her, but the gun seemed out of place. and what happened next confused her more, even letting her natural speech patterns return for a moment. "Bloody 'owl!" she exclaimed. "'ow is anyone supposed ta 'elp wifout powuhs loik dose?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:The spirit dragon touched Levi's head. "It is done. Now, dreamwalker, you can jump to your destinations without having to focus on them. This way, your enemy won't be able to scramble your thoughts."
"Oh cool, is that a permanent powerup or just for saving the world?" Levi asked.
"Just for the occasion."
"And speaking of 'occasions'..." the chimera grinned. "Kitten, I have an idea..." It took a few moments to explain, then... "Anytime, Hubert, Give the signal."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"So, what, we're just supposed to sit here then?" Ray asks. "And, do you know what happened to Lilly's stuff, Hubert? Gods are omniscient, right?"
"And they also can perform minor favors," the tiny dragon snapped his fingers. And Glasses, cane and purse appeared in their proper places over Lilly's body.
Lilly yelps in surprise before realising the familiar feel of her things.
"Thanks, Hubert!" she smiles, before turning worriedly towards the ghost.
"W-what's happening, Tara?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena—with her ears now ringing from the proximity to the gunfire—gives no heed to the warning of how she can't fight back, instead turning to the wolf to strike its stomach with an open paw. Keep close enough to control their aim; it can't hurt if it won't hit, she reminds herself, keeping a close watch of the larger figure before her as she quickly shores up her stance for fighting.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: The sudden appearance of the wolf startled Tara. she was reminded of the wolf that killed her, but the gun seemed out of place. and what happened next confused her more, even letting her natural speech patterns return for a moment. "Bloody 'owl!" she exclaimed. "'ow is anyone supposed ta 'elp wifout powuhs loik dose?"
"well moving along is always an opti-" the wolf smirked, but was cut off when Rena attacked her
Leafolawl wrote:Rena—with her ears now ringing from the proximity to the gunfire—gives no heed to the warning of how she can't fight back, instead turning to the wolf to strike its stomach with an open paw. Keep close enough to control their aim; it can't hurt if it won't hit, she reminds herself, keeping a close watch of the larger figure before her as she quickly shores up her stance for fighting.
"woah now, what do you think you're doing pup?" the wolf asked, blocking the strike with one of her guns, which seemed to radiate intense heat, much more than for anyone to be holding it normally. The wolf was just about to say something more when Duke suddenly tackled her to the ground.
"Kit, get off" the wolf said, annoyed.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray reacts purely on instinct. Before the echoes of the shot have even died away he's grabbed Lilly and dragged her to the ground, covering her head.
"Oof! What's happening?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Forgot his color, so I am choosing red unless someone says otherwise.

*ZWOOP*

Two things happened at once. First, a beam of light screamed down from the sky in between Rena and the wolf, second, a shock wave radiated from the impact, with enough force to cause anyone in it's wide emission to be shoved backward. When the glow subsided, a familiar albeit in his proper grey and white colors appeared out of the light with a halo on his head.

"Night night Rena," the cat said, snapping his fingers towards Rena and Duke. With the resulting spell teleporting the both to the abandoned house in the woods.

Rena dear, there's nothing you can do against powers like these. Were I alive, I would have loved you. Please try to stay safe. Will you? Oh and thank Monique. A goddess of love knows some things. Miles, thought to Rena. Then he turned his attention to the wolf.

"Alright sweet baby hon, how do you feel? Hm?" He said, and began to swing a small, squarish bag in a hand that he brought with him.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray's head jerks upwards at the sound of that voice.
"Mi- Pbbbt" he spits out a leaf blown into his mouth by the shockwave.
"Miles! You're back!" he grins, pleased to see his friend again. His arm is still protectively over Lilly though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:ooc: Forgot his color, so I am choosing red unless someone says otherwise.

*ZWOOP*

Two things happened at once. First, a beam of light screamed down from the sky in between Rena and the wolf, second, a shock wave radiated from the impact, with enough force to cause anyone in it's wide emission to be shoved backward. When the glow subsided, a familiar albeit in his proper grey and white colors appeared out of the light with a halo on his head.

"Night night Rena," the cat said, snapping his fingers towards Rena and Duke. With the resulting spell teleporting the both to the abandoned house in the woods.
"Ouch" Duke groaned, rubbing his forehead as he got up to his feet "Who was that? What that Miles?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote: "Alright sweet baby hon, how do you feel? Hm?" He said, and began to swing a small, squarish bag in a hand that he brought with him.
"Could be better..." the wolf answered, frowning as she looked at where Serenade was, only to see that the fox was gone.
"If only someone hadn't interrupted my work" she said, looking back at Miles, her right gun already aimed at him.
"At least you know how to make an entrance, as much of a cliche as it is"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena stumbles in place a bit, then starts growling as she holds her head. "Ah am not done." She stands, glancing around and sniffing. "Yeah, it was. And if ah could, ah'd kick his ghostly little keester back into whatever afterlife he was in." She winces. "Stupid headache..."
Love me right now! Done.