HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

'Nah, I'm hardly full of tricks, I wish I were. I just got the theater package," Miles said, then he disappeared, turned into a rain storm, and began pelting everyone in the store for about half a minute, then turned back into the grey cat, it was fake rain, so nothing was wet but it sure felt like a warm rain shower had just happened.

"See? And feel I suppose, heh," Miles said, chuckling, "Oh, hey guys." The last Miles said to Grace and Timmy.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well you'll be welcome to." invites Jack with a smile.
"Oh, hi again, Grace and Timmy." smiles Ray. Seeing they don't quite recognise him he introduces himself again. "Welcome back. I'm Ray Stevens; we met briefly before you disappeared. I live here at the shop. Dad, this is Timmy and Grace... Er... I forgot your surnames, sorry. Grace and Timmy, this is Da- Er.. Jack Stevens, owner and proprietor of Stevens Music and More."
"Hi and welcome. Call me Jack." Jack offers his large hand to the pair. "If there's anything I can help you with then just ask. I don't bite. Well, except the customers that misbehave." he jokes.
"Oh, hi, you two." greets Lilly with a smile, turning her head in the direction of their voices. "Thanks for the intro, Draco. Yeah, I'm Lillian Hughes but my friends call me Lilly and since these guys and girls all call me Lilly I guess they're my friends. So I guess that answers your question. And yeah, I'm new here. Only arrived this morning. How about you guys? And what are you if you don't mind my asking? One of you smells human but the other I'm not sure of. Which of you is which, by the way?"

Jack is freaked out for a few moments as Miles makes it rain, thinking all his merchandise would be damaged. He's relieved to find though that nothing is wet after the rain dissipates.
"Well, that was interesting. What else can you do?"
Lilly on the other hand is perplexed, having been paying attention to Grace and Timmy rather than to Miles.
"What's happening? Did a pipe burst or something?" she queries, looking around sightlessly, ears and nose twitching as she tries to discern the source of the moisture by scent and sound.
"Oh. It stopped. And I'm dry again. What was that all about? What just happened?" she asked, her expression and tone of voice revealing her confusion.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hello, Lill-ack!" When the rain hit her fur, Grace flinched bodily and tried to take shelter, only realizing that they were basically under a shelter. She scrambled around, confused by the weird weather event, her pelt turning a darker shade of brown from the water. Timmy, while managing to stay calm, also shielded his eyes from the pelting raindrops.

And then everything suddenly stopped. And dry, not wet. The ermine was looking around in bewilderment, trying to understand what was going on, when she caught sight of that grey cat reforming from the puddles on the floor.

The ermine frowned, and growled, her eyes dead set against the ghost. "Ugh, so it was you-lah Miles! Naughty boy ah? I need to spank you in the head. Come here!" She suddenly leapt charging for Miles....

....then stopped after three steps and laughed. Laughed like you wouldn't believe, with her arms hugging her tummy and tears falling off her closed eyes, her laughter resounding through the small shop.

"Hahaha, joking-lah leng chai. Nice one!" she said once she managed to control her giggles, patting the side of his arm and wiping his tears with the other paw.

Her human partner grinned seeing Grace's faux rage. He left them to be while he approached the store owner and shook his outstretched hand. "Nice to meet you Jack. Timmy Chia, but just call me Timmy. Nice shop you have here, despite the rain smell. And Ray?" He glanced at the feline. "It would be weird for me to suddenly forget your name after our introduction out there, so no worries on that front, okay?"

In the meantime, Grace noticed the confused look on Lilly's face and after tapping Miles' nose and leaving behind a wink, she walked towards her and Draco. She placed one paw on top of the ferrets's that was resting on the cane. "Hey, it's me Grace. Sorry about the confusion; I assumed you've known about Miles? He likes doing tricks like that, but not on a large scale like this before. Maybe it's the large crowd? I like tricks and pranks too, by the way." He patted the paw. "So no need to worry so much lor, everything's fine, the rain is just fake rain that Miles had created and is not real, and the smell's probably fake too. I think."

She placed her other paw on Lilly's arm, while turning her attention to the collie-GS mix. "In any case, our introduction. Thanks Draco for introducing us, but I for one want to get to know her first-paw." Grace cleared her throat. "Ehem, well. I'm a stoat, so we're close cousins of sorts. But I prefer the name ermine better, I'm more used to it. My partner, Timmy, is human. We've been living together for a very long time and we work together. We moved in last month." Grace smiled, even if she knew that Lilly would not be able to see it. "Welcome to Applegate!"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"That was a nice trick indeed" Serenade said , suddenly standing next to Miles "Welcome back , Grace , Timmy" she greeted them with a gentle smile
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Like you can spank me any ways," Miles said to Grace, sticking out his tongue. Then Miles patted Lilly on a paw.

"Just a little rain effect trick, nothing special," Miles said, "But yeah, I can do a lot. Classic ghost with water cube with instruments effect anyone?" Then it appeared, as if everyone was under very deep water, minus the pressure and suffocating effects. For another quick thirty seconds. The instruments also appeared to float around them, though when the effect dissipated, they were back in their original places, having not been moved at all! Miles then smiled at Jack.

"Nothing to worry about, they're all fine like last time, eh heh," Miles said to him.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, Lilly, not Lil-ack. Lilac is a colour" jokes the ferret. Not hearing the ermine's pawfalls in the carpet, she jumps slightly when the ermine touches her paw.
"Well, I knew he's a ghost but I didn't know he could do THAT!" Lilly grins.
"Thanks for the welcome. Ermine, hey? To paraphrase a certain jungle-dwelling human, 'Lilly Mustelid, Grace Mustelid. Mustelid Family. Sisters!' Hmm, you know, I think Brendan Fraser did that much better in the original. He has such an innocent-sounding voice in that movie." She flinches again, not having expected Miles' cool touch, and not having heard the ghost approach. She's about to add something else when she suddenly feels as though she's floating and damp although inexplicably she can still breath and she doesn't feel under pressure.
"Okay, that was odd. That felt almost like I was under water. How did you do that?" she queries.

"Heh, okay. Sorry, I didn't meant to assume... You guys just looked a bit confused when you came in so I thought... Sorry." Three times in one day. This must be some kind of record for Ray.
"Astounding, Miles! You know, you could make some magician very rich! And thank you, Timmy. We like it. It's always been our dream to have a shop like this. We being my wife, Jen, and I. She's just out the back at the moment. She was, shall we say, rather taken aback by Miles' sudden appearance."
Ray rubs his eyes, taken by surprise at the sudden appearance and disappearance of the water and feeling somewhat displeased in a catty way at having been made wet twice in a day, even if it wasn't real water.
"Are all your illusions this... hydrologically inclined, Miles?" he queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

“Hey Serene!” Grace enthused, smiling warmly at the blue fox.

The ermine giggled hearing Lilly’s joke, but stopped when she flinched at her touch. “Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.”
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks for the welcome. Ermine, hey? To paraphrase a certain jungle-dwelling human, 'Lilly Mustelid, Grace Mustelid. Mustelid Family. Sisters!' Hmm, you know, I think Brendan Fraser did that much better in the original. He has such an innocent-sounding voice in that movie."
“Ah, you’re quoting ‘George of the Jungle’ ah? A real classic, that movie. Though I rarely see anyone else liking it; saying it’s rather speciest towards jungle animals in general. Glad to see someone who’s on the same page!” Grace grinned even more.
xhunterko wrote:"Like you can spank me any ways," Miles said to Grace, sticking out his tongue. Then Miles patted Lilly on a paw.
“Oh, like I care if you’re a ghost or not, I’ll still try it if I feel like it!”
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, okay. Sorry, I didn't meant to assume... You guys just looked a bit confused when you came in so I thought... Sorry." Three times in one day. This must be some kind of record for Ray.
“Hey, like I said, no worries lor! I think Grace had her eyes on Miles then, it’s a simple mistake. No need to say sorry, okay?” Timmy was a little concerned seeing how down the musical cat seemed to be with that small mistake.

When the whole place suddenly became submerged in water, the pair’s reactions were the exact reverse of earlier. Grace, who had been prepared for Miles’ illusions, simply blew bubbles in the water; yet Timmy almost leapt out of his wheelchair, holding his breath and closing his eyes before realizing he could breath. Seeing the instruments floating around them was a surreal experience, that enough was clear.

“No wonder your wife’s resting back, these ghostly tricks would definitely surprise the living daylights out of unsuspecting people!” Timmy laughed heartily.

Grace, creating one last big bubble before the water disappeared, shook her head with a bemused expression. “Miles dear, you might want to hold back on the tricks for a bit, you’re confusing Lilly here. No worries ah leng lui? Just another one of Miles’ perks of being a ghost cat!”

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Careful Miles." Serenade giggled , whispering to the cat "She might actually found a way"
she said , then came next to the ermine
"Glad to see you guys again , you just suddenly disappeared , I was afraid something b-*ahem* " the vixen suddenly stopped , as if remembering something she shouldn't speak of "well , it's good to see you again anyway ."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

kurowolfe wrote:The ermine giggled hearing Lilly’s joke, but stopped when she flinched at her touch. “Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.”
"It's okay. I just didn't realise you were there, is all. You'll get used to that with me. It's one of the perks of being blind."
kurowolfe wrote:“Ah, you’re quoting ‘George of the Jungle’ ah? A real classic, that movie. Though I rarely see anyone else liking it; saying it’s rather speciest towards jungle animals in general. Glad to see someone who’s on the same page!” Grace grinned even more.
"Can't say I've ever seen anyone else liking it." jokes Lilly. "I suppose it might be a bit speciesist but it's still fun. I wish I could see his face when he hits the trees. That and how everyone reacts to the same. His yell is funny though, especially when the monkey did it."
kurowolfe wrote:Grace, creating one last big bubble before the water disappeared, shook her head with a bemused expression. “Miles dear, you might want to hold back on the tricks for a bit, you’re confusing Lilly here. No worries ah leng lui? Just another one of Miles’ perks of being a ghost cat!”
"Oh, I don't mind. It's fun trying to guess what he's doing now I know it's him."
kurowolfe wrote:“Hey, like I said, no worries lor! I think Grace had her eyes on Miles then, it’s a simple mistake. No need to say sorry, okay?”
"Sure, sorry. I mean-" Ray cuts himself off, realising what he just did before facepawing and bursting out laughing.
"Oh dear. This is ridiculous! I don't know what's happening to me today! I'm not normally like this, I can assure you!" he says, trying to suppress his mirth.
"What's lor?" he queries.
kurowolfe wrote:“No wonder your wife’s resting back, these ghostly tricks would definitely surprise the living daylights out of unsuspecting people!” Timmy laughed heartily.
"Heh, well he started with instruments that floated and played themselves. Which is quite the classic ghost gag, come to think of it. Have you any experience with ghosts aside from Miles?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Benefit, fft," Miles grumbled curtly, "But no, not all of them are. And one more couldn't hurt I suppose."

And then, everything went black. Pitch black. A suffocating pitch black. And every few seconds, a red light flickered above the group. Small rumbles could be heard in the distance. A blue light flashed off to the side. Then rumbles and silence, and pressure for a minute and a half. Then all was normal again. Miles then resumed his normal cat state.

"There, how was that one?" He asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

after a while of doing absolutely nothing, worrying what Buster was doing while he's away, Tara decided to just go out and do something. First thing she did was try to locate people who knew her... and she eventually found Miles in the new music store. She was about to float through the door when she noticed Miles was doing that thing where he pretended to be alive... she should probably figure out how to do that same. couldn't be too hard, she could already interact with stuff and alter her opacity.

So she looked around, made sure no one was looking, and made her self as visible and tangible as she could. She checked her reflection to see that she could pass as real, (should probably eventually get a collar if I plan to do this more often, she thought to herself) and then entered the store...
just in time to be caught in Miles's illusion.

"Woah, how long have you known that one, Miles," She asked as she walked closer to the group.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That was cool. Like being in a thunderstorm. The oppressiveness and noise were there." observes Lilly.
"Pity you couldn't see it, Lilly. There were flashes of light too. Red and blue, funnily enough. You must be great to have around at Halloween, Miles."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Woah, how long have you known that one, Miles," She asked as she walked closer to the group.
"Oh. Another new person. Odd. I can't smell you. Why is that? My name's Lilly, by the way, and this is, well, everyone. What's your name?"
"Oh, hi. Welcome to Stevens' Music & More. I'm Ray Stevens, and this is Lilly, Draco, Grace, Timmy, Gage, Serenade, Duke, Miles, Lyn... Did I miss anyone?" Ray points at everyone in turn as he introduces them.
"Yeah, me."
"Ah. Knew there was someone!" Ray snaps his pawfingers.
"I'm Jack Stevens, owner and proprieter. Welcome to my shop. Can I help you find anything or were you just looking to look and chat? You're most welcome either way." the man offers the ghostly German Shepherd his hand, not realising yet that she's dead.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that was...erm....scary , a little bit" Serenade said , trying to smile , knowing it was just another of Miles' trick , before she saw Tara "good morning Tara , how're you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"That was cool. Like being in a thunderstorm. The oppressiveness and noise were there." observes Lilly.
"Pity you couldn't see it, Lilly. There were flashes of light too. Red and blue, funnily enough. You must be great to have around at Halloween, Miles."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Woah, how long have you known that one, Miles," She asked as she walked closer to the group.
"Oh. Another new person. Odd. I can't smell you. Why is that? My name's Lilly, by the way, and this is, well, everyone. What's your name?"
"Oh, hi. Welcome to Stevens' Music & More. I'm Ray Stevens, and this is Lilly, Draco, Grace, Timmy, Gage, Serenade, Duke, Miles, Lyn... Did I miss anyone?" Ray points at everyone in turn as he introduces them.
"Yeah, me."
"Ah. Knew there was someone!" Ray snaps his pawfingers.
"I'm Jack Stevens, owner and proprieter. Welcome to my shop. Can I help you find anything or were you just looking to look and chat? You're most welcome either way." the man offers the ghostly German Shepherd his hand, not realising yet that she's dead.
I've already met a few of you, I'm Tara," She said, reaching for the hand and trying to make her paw seem solid... but failing and passing it right through.
"********," she muttered to herself as she looked at her paw. "Well I suppose that answers why you can't smell me. and good morning to you, too, Serenade. I'm fine, just a bit bored while bunny boy and Janus have taken off."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, sorry, Tara, I didn't realise. Well, now we all know each other, at least." Ray scratches the back of his head.
"Janus and bunny-boy? There are more pets here? Cool!"
"Ah... Interesting... Well, that's okay. We don't discriminate. All customers are welcome." Jack is not sure how to respond to this revelation so he opts for cautious courtesy.
"What answers why you can't smell m- I mean, why I can't smell you?" Lilly shifts her weight to her other paw and changes her grip on her cane.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: I've already met a few of you, I'm Tara," She said, reaching for the hand and trying to make her paw seem solid... but failing and passing it right through.
"********," she muttered to herself as she looked at her paw. "Well I suppose that answers why you can't smell me. and good morning to you, too, Serenade. I'm fine, just a bit bored while bunny boy and Janus have taken off."
"taken off ? Where did they go ?"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, sorry, Tara, I didn't realise. Well, now we all know each other, at least." Ray scratches the back of his head.
"Janus and bunny-boy? There are more pets here? Cool!"
"Ah... Interesting... Well, that's okay. We don't discriminate. All customers are welcome." Jack is not sure how to respond to this revelation so he opts for cautious courtesy.
"What answers why you can't smell m- I mean, why I can't smell you?" Lilly shifts her weight to her other paw and changes her grip on her cane.
"oh...erm..." Serenade came closer to Lily , the whispered to her ears "she's a....well , you know , like Miles"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:"taken off ? Where did they go ?"
"They decided to get Hubert to take them to spend the day with Buster's cousin," Tara replied. "I assume they'll be gone all day."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Glad to see you guys again , you just suddenly disappeared , I was afraid something b-*ahem* " the vixen suddenly stopped , as if remembering something she shouldn't speak of "well , it's good to see you again anyway ."
Grace glanced sideways towards Serenade, catching that slip of the fox’s tongue. “We’re just fine, Serene. Just a running repair on a broken wheelchair, that’s all.”
Hlaoroo wrote:"It's okay. I just didn't realise you were there, is all. You'll get used to that with me. It's one of the perks of being blind."
“Jerking like that often couldn’t be good for your heart, leng lui. Best to reduce the chances of that happening,” Grace commented.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, sorry. I mean-" Ray cuts himself off, realising what he just did before facepawing and bursting out laughing.
"Oh dear. This is ridiculous! I don't know what's happening to me today! I'm not normally like this, I can assure you!" he says, trying to suppress his mirth.
"What's lor?" he queries.
Timmy grinned, and gave one hardy pat on the grey cat’s back. “I’m sure you’re just a little overwhelmed by everyone coming in at once. It can be tough trying to keep track of everything at once.” The man scratched his head hearing Ray’s question. “Lor….. oh, you mean that lor ah? Heh, that’s one of the many idiosyncratic phrases that a Malaysian or Singaporean Chinese would mutter. The meaning… erm… how ah?” He tapped his chin in thought, looking everywhere and nowhere in particular for a good enough answer. “I guess, you could say that it has several functions, depending on context. Let me get back to on that one later, alright?”

Timmy was starting to look rather flustered at his inability to answer Ray’s question, and Jack’s own threw him off the loop as well. “Ah, ghosts ah? Ehh… errr…” Why aren’t the words coming to him, that well-constructed story for anyone asking these kinds of question. A cold sweat ran down his back.

Then, everything suddenly went totally dark, like someone pulled out the lights or something. Flickering lights, blue and red in succession , accompanied by sounds of rumbling and ever-present pressure. When it ended and light started pouring into the store again, both Grace and Timmy looked terribly confused, and if one were to look, quite terrified.

“Scary,” both of them said in unison when asked by Miles. Grace let go of Lilly’s paw and sat on the floor of the shop, visibly shaking. Timmy didn’t say much after that either, even when another one of Miles’ ghostly friends appeared.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"They decided to get Hubert to take them to spend the day with Buster's cousin," Tara replied. "I assume they'll be gone all day."
"Oh I see , I hope they're having a good time then" Serenade nodded , and was about to say something else when she noticed how frightened Grace was.
"Grace?" she called , sitting down next to the ermine "Grace , are you alright ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And how do you suggest I do that, Grace?" queries Lilly.
"Grace?" Knowing that the ermine had sat from the motion of her paw, Lilly folds her cane and takes a step forward, intending to move closer to the ermine. She's lucky not to collide with the vixen in the process. Squatting where she thinks Grace is, she reaches out a paw and after a brief wave to determine the location of the pet, pats what she thinks to be Grace's back in an attempt to comfort her. Unfortunately this turns out to be Serenade's back but Lilly continues to pat anyway, totally oblivious to her mistake.
"It's all right, Grace. It was just Miles making a thunderstorm. Nothing to worry about, leng lui." she comforts, using and probably mispronouncing the word which Grace had used on her, hoping it's a nice name in Grace's native tongue. She turns the pat into a comforting squeeze around Serenade's shoulders, still not realising her error.

"Probably." Ray nods. "I've never met this many new friends in one day before. And sure, no rush on the answer. I was just curious, is all." The cat looks to Timmy again after Miles' show and sees him looking unsettled.
"Are you okay, Timmy?" he queries, kneeling next to the chair and rubbing his head on the man's hand in the manner of cats in an attempt to calm him. He even throws in a purr for good measure.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles pointed with a hand to the pair looking at Tara.

"Cue the reason I don't like to scare," Miles said, "Even the least suspecting type of scare you think you can do it WILL and can have some lasting effect."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well you've got to know your audience," Tara said to Miles. "It's just like pranking. If you don't know the target well, you can end up seriously hurting them, physically or emotionally."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"And how do you suggest I do that, Grace?" queries Lilly.
"Grace?" Knowing that the ermine had sat from the motion of her paw, Lilly folds her cane and takes a step forward, intending to move closer to the ermine. She's lucky not to collide with the vixen in the process. Squatting where she thinks Grace is, she reaches out a paw and after a brief wave to determine the location of the pet, pats what she thinks to be Grace's back in an attempt to comfort her. Unfortunately this turns out to be Serenade's back but Lilly continues to pat anyway, totally oblivious to her mistake.
"It's all right, Grace. It was just Miles making a thunderstorm. Nothing to worry about, leng lui." she comforts, using and probably mispronouncing the word which Grace had used on her, hoping it's a nice name in Grace's native tongue. She turns the pat into a comforting squeeze around Serenade's shoulders, still not realising her error.
"um....Lilly..." Serenade smiled , gently taking Lilly's paw , and put it on Grace's shoulder . For some reason , when their paws touched , Serenade's (her left one) felt strangely cold .
"That's Grace" the vixen said , seemingly not noticing anything strange
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... Right... Sorry, Serenade. So sorry." Although she's slightly embarrassed, Lilly grins, seeing the humour in the situation.
"Ah well. A free hug never hurt anybody, right?" After patting and hugging the real Grace, she turns back to Serenade.
"Hey, Serenade... Forgive the intrusion but... Are you feeling well? It's just your paw was really cold. Like ice."

Leaving Timmy in the care of Jack, Ray heads over to the group of pets.
"Hey, guys. What's up?" he grins
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ha ha, well, who has time to do that any ways? Oh, oop, my ghost senses are telling me that it's Halloween in another dimension and I've got a free port to guilt free scaring fun. Welp, places to haunt, people to scare, victims to terrorize, that sort of thing, laters!" Miles said, and with that, he blinked out of the world for a while.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

after Miles, disappeared, Tara stared at where he was for a few second before saying "Ghost senses aren't a thing... I think. Unless it's something you get after a certain amount of time," and scratching her head.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

I wouldn't know, about ten minutes ago I didn't know ghosts were real Said draco, he just realized Tara himself Sorry, I forgot to mention. I am Draco, are you another ghost? he asked, hoping to spark a conversation as well he turned to the rest of the group How about we all go on a little adventure? do something fun today? As well we can visit the bookstore.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah... Right... Sorry, Serenade. So sorry." Although she's slightly embarrassed, Lilly grins, seeing the humour in the situation.
"Ah well. A free hug never hurt anybody, right?" After patting and hugging the real Grace, she turns back to Serenade.
"Hey, Serenade... Forgive the intrusion but... Are you feeling well? It's just your paw was really cold. Like ice."
"huh ?!" Serenade tiled her head and looked at her paw , which already returned to normal temperature ."y-yeah , I think I'm fine Lilly....." The vixen said ,starring at her paw for a moment , before
xhunterko wrote:"Ha ha, well, who has time to do that any ways? Oh, oop, my ghost senses are telling me that it's Halloween in another dimension and I've got a free port to guilt free scaring fun. Welp, places to haunt, people to scare, victims to terrorize, that sort of thing, laters!" Miles said, and with that, he blinked out of the world for a while.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:after Miles, disappeared, Tara stared at where he was for a few second before saying "Ghost senses aren't a thing... I think. Unless it's something you get after a certain amount of time," and scratching her head.
"B-bye...Miles...." Serenade stuttered , unable to react in time after snapping back from her thoughts . She then looked at Tara "well , I'm sure he has his reason , hope he'll be OK"
Hlaoroo wrote: Leaving Timmy in the care of Jack, Ray heads over to the group of pets.
"Hey, guys. What's up?" he grins
"Oh , Ray , well nothing much , Miles just decided to go away for a bit , and well , nothing much , I guess "
Drake wrote:I wouldn't know, about ten minutes ago I didn't know ghosts were real Said draco, he just realized Tara himself Sorry, I forgot to mention. I am Draco, are you another ghost? he asked, hoping to spark a conversation as well he turned to the rest of the group How about we all go on a little adventure? do something fun today? As well we can visit the bookstore.
"yeah...*sigh* that sounds like a good idea for now , what do you think guys ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey sat on her bed in her new room in her new house. The calico had just moved to Applegate and was the first to finish unpacking.

"Hey mom!" She chimed from upstairs.

"What, darling?"

"Can ah head outside fer a bit?"

"Fine, just wear yer doggone jacket this time! And be careful, yer only three years old!"

"Yesum!"

Mickey quickly sprang from her bed and into one of her many boxes. She happily pulled out a small windbreaker, hastily slipping it over her arm and torso.

The calico jumped down the steps and out the door with a, "Yeehaw!" being heard last.

Rosette, her owner, merely shook her head and laughed.

"Three, two, one..."

Mickey opened up the door and smiled sheepishly at her owner.

"Could ah have a few bucks?"

Rosette threw her wadded up twenty and the cat finally left.

Paws in pockets, Mickey looked around. Not a single pet was caught in her sight. She huffed and started walking, but still didn't see a single animal.

"Now where could all the critters be?"
Last edited by Mickey on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Okay. If you say so." Lilly decides not to press the issue of the paw, hearing the nerves in her new friend's voice.
serence ice fox wrote:"Oh , Ray , well nothing much , Miles just decided to go away for a bit , and well , nothing much , I guess "
"Ah. Thanks. I was about to ask."
Drake wrote:How about we all go on a little adventure? do something fun today? As well we can visit the bookstore.
"Great! Every day is an adventure for me but I'm always up for a little extra thrill!" Leaping to her feet, Lilly flicks her cane so that it unfolds and then runs her paw along it to make sure the segments are all locked together properly.
"So where will we go first?"
"I've never turned down a little fun either. Where shall we go first? Just let me grab my wallet before we go." A quick dash up the stairs and back and Ray is ready.
"Cool. Where shall we go?" The cat drums a beat on his thighs with his paws as he waits to hear the answer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Draco smiled seeing his newer friends excited to go on an adventure. He thought for a moment, he didn't want them to get in trouble. and he was as new to the place as they are.
"Well I wasn't sure, I was planning to find a place to get a nice spot to look at the stars later tonight, since you two are at least just as new as I am, Draco turned to the fox "Serenade, do you know of anything fun or interesting we could do or explore as a group with everyone here?"
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"me ? Oh I don't really know" Serenade said , slightly smiled "I just came here yesterdays , so I haven't got time to get to know the area myself , and there was this little thing with the town's deputy as well......How about you Tara ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I've only been around here a few days myself," Tara replied. "And I've pretty much only seen the woods and a few houses."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I got here this morning so I haven't seen anything yet." Lilly says drily. She almost manages to keep a straight face. Almost.
"I'll go wherever you guys go. I'd love to see the stars, Draco. I hear they're lovely."
"I'm easy too. Shall we just go for a walk and see where our paws take us then?" suggests Ray.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

Jessie, now by herself after Angelina went back home whilst they were hanging around the art park, thought she would wander round a bit.. After a couple hours, she suddenly sees a cat walking down the road..
Mickey wrote:Paws in pockets, Mickey looked around. Not a single pet was caught in her sight. She huffed and started walking, but still didn't see a single animal.

"Now where could all the critters be?"
Jessie puts on her winning smile and quickly dashes over "Heey!! Hi there!!" She shouted as she ran, waving.

(Ooc: I'm BAAAAAACK!!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: This god modding?

ic:

Out of nowhere, a small, fist sized brown bag plopped in the room. It was conveniently open to show brightly colored bite sized sugar skulls!

"There's also a mansion in the woods if you don't forget. Here, thought you guys might like these, anyways, I'm currently the life of a party as they say and oop gone again don't worry they're all pet safe to pets and plenty for everyone byeeeeee!" Miles said, appearing briefly, then blinking out again. Also conveniently, there seemed to be enough for everyone, despite the small bag size.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Meanwhile..

Jessie, now by herself after Angelina went back home whilst they were hanging around the art park, thought she would wander round a bit.. After a couple hours, she suddenly sees a cat walking down the road..

Jessie puts on her winning smile and quickly dashes over "Heey!! Hi there!!" She shouted as she ran, waving.

(Ooc: I'm BAAAAAACK!!)
Mickey jumped before seeing an animal running over to her. The calico cleared her throat when she reached her.

"Hey, who are you? I'm Mickey and I'm from the country!"

Mickey held out her brown paw to Jessica, smiling a nervous smile to the older animal.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie's smile grew bigger, happy at making a new friend so quickly. She took the cats paw and gave it a good shake.

"Nice t'meet you Mickey from the country! My name's Jessie!! An' I'm from Scotland!" She said happily. "..I think, Hehe! I'm forgetful like that!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"It's alright!" Mickey said, tugging at her red handkerchief. She was used to people asking about the bright red garment, and was deciding on to tell her or just wait for her to ask. She deciding against it and cleared her throat.

"So, ya wanna hang out? Yer the first critter I've seen and I kinda don't like being alone. But it's a'right if ya don't cause I'm young."

Mickey tugged at her handkerchief again as she waited for her answer.
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I got here this morning so I haven't seen anything yet." Lilly says drily. She almost manages to keep a straight face. Almost.
"I'll go wherever you guys go. I'd love to see the stars, Draco. I hear they're lovely."
"I'm easy too. Shall we just go for a walk and see where our paws take us then?" suggests Ray.
"heh , I think I see what you did there Lilly , anyway yes Ray , that sounds like a good idea too"
xhunterko wrote: Out of nowhere, a small, fist sized brown bag plopped in the room. It was conveniently open to show brightly colored bite sized sugar skulls!
"There's also a mansion in the woods if you don't forget. Here, thought you guys might like these, anyways, I'm currently the life of a party as they say and oop gone again don't worry they're all pet safe to pets and plenty for everyone byeeeeee!" Miles said, appearing briefly, then blinking out again. Also conveniently, there seemed to be enough for everyone, despite the small bag size.
"um....thanks....Miles ?"Serenade said , sniffing at the bag before taking a look inside "So erm....Tara you know this mansion Miles mentioned just now ?"