HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

"Dire emergency or not. I'm not doing that again," Miles said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert turned to Tara. <What about you?>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Malevolent......spirit ?" Serenade asked , steeping back a little bit , could this be her fault ? There was no other spirit that she could've sensed , And that only leave one spirit , but.....how could this be possible ?
"Am lor, malevolent spirit." Timmy glanced towards the voice, and was taken aback by the sight of a light blue fox. "Wah leng lui, you have a very interesting fur colour!" he started saying, but then he squinted his eyes and stared deep into the fox's eyes. "Something... happened to you before. Your presence..."

He stopped from saying anything further and gave the blue fox a nod. "Well, again, I must apologize for what my partner had done here. I'll need to survey this place for ghostly presence to prevent this from happening again."

Grace stirred in her slumber, but didn't open her eyes. "She'll be out for a while. It's always taxing to her body, these possessions. So paiseh one lor," Timmy said.

(OOC: Translations - "Correct" || "beautiful girl" || "Very embarrassing thing.")

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:"Dire emergency or not. I'm not doing that again," Miles said.

Duke didn't hear any bit of the spirits conversation, his full attentions was forced onto the now un-suppressed memories forcing their way back to existence. He tried to stop seeing it, thinking about anything else but he couldn't, a day dream gone wrong and it kept him reliving all of it, all of the days of happiness, misery and despair came back to him in one hit but it came so quickly yet so slowly and before he knew it he was seeing the storm, the flood and the separation and then it faded black. Duke thought for a second he'd gone blind but he soon realized he'd had his eyes forced shut and when he finally came around to opening them he could feel the tears staining his cheeks, the cold of the pavement and the pain in his leg. He slowly wiped away the tears and looked to see Mile's next to him

"I'm Sorry Miles"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yes it does." Lyn replied. "I hope she wakes up soon."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Hubert turned to Tara. <What about you?>
"I didn't get the first hand experience, so I can't say for sure," Tara said. "But if the need arises, I'd be wiling to possess someone. Even... even Buster if it would held him out of danger."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
valerio wrote:Hubert turned to Tara. <What about you?>
"I didn't get the first hand experience, so I can't say for sure," Tara said. "But if the need arises, I'd be wiling to possess someone. Even... even Buster if it would held him out of danger."
Hubert nodded. <Excellent. In this case...> at his will, this time only the two of them faded away...

...to reappear in the attic. "You are less impulsive, more prone to caution. I will test your will and determination with Buster. Mind-speak to him to inform him, then I will help you in your first experience. If everything goes well, Janus nor the Hunter will suspect."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tara hesitated a moment, then nodded. If she was going to be willing to possess him to save him, she had better get used to doing it safely, even if it could cause him distress.

Buster, I need your help with something, She thought to the rabbit

What kin of help, I'm kind of still posing for a carving," he thought back without moving.

Well, Hubert's teaching me and Miles some tricks of the ghost trade and, well... we kind of moved on to possession.

Hmm, I could probably help with that, just give me a- Buster started before Tara interrupted

Duke collapsed into tears after Miles possessed him. You'll be physically safe and spiritually safe, but there may be some unforseen emotional consequences. I don't want to put you through that if you don't want to.

After thinking a bit, Buster replied If it can help you be a bit closer to Hubert's level of power, It's probably better in the long run for me to help. Give me a minute,

"Hey, Jany. Tara and Hubert need my help with something real quick, am I done posing for now?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus kept carving, his eyes fixed on the almost finished statuette. "Sure, luv! Just be back in time, I suddenly crave a burger and a cake at the bar. You're my guest. on me."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thanks," He said as he left the room. You guys are in the attic right?

Yeah.

and which way's the entrance to the attic?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles shook his head.

"I'm sorry too. I had no idea this would happen to you," Miles said, he went over to pat his friend again but instantly jerked a paw back, "I'm not doing this again if I can't help it. Hubert gave the excuse of an emergency to do it again, but even in that case, unless it saved your life, I'd rather not." Miles looked at the wall in front of him for a moment.

"Sorry about the fence joke. How's your leg?" He said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Thanks," He said as he left the room. You guys are in the attic right?
Yeah.
and which way's the entrance to the attic?
<Turn left, end of the corridor, the small door. It opens on an iron spiral staircase.>
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote: "Am lor, malevolent spirit." Timmy glanced towards the voice, and was taken aback by the sight of a light blue fox. "Wah leng lui, you have a very interesting fur colour!" he started saying, but then he squinted his eyes and stared deep into the fox's eyes. "Something... happened to you before. Your presence..."

He stopped from saying anything further and gave the blue fox a nod. "Well, again, I must apologize for what my partner had done here. I'll need to survey this place for ghostly presence to prevent this from happening again."

Grace stirred in her slumber, but didn't open her eyes. "She'll be out for a while. It's always taxing to her body, these possessions. So paiseh one lor," Timmy said.
Seeing Timmy looking at her in the eyes , even though knowing it was too late to avoid making eye contact , Serenade still looked away for a moment out of sheer instinct , and what he said after that didn't make the fox feels much better either . Moments later though , she looked back at Grace , who's now sleeping soundly , just as Timmy said he would look around for ghost "You don't need to do that sir" she replied " I don't think the spirit who did this to Grace is around here anymore"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

During all the commotion with the ermine and the wheelchair man Ryan stayed pushed back into the booth seat with hears flat against his head. Not only was the screaming before loud but it was terrifying to hear. After he recovers from his shock he speaks up in a shaky voice. "Is.... is it done? It's not going to happen anymore... right? Can someone please say that is not something that happens too often around here....?" As his voice trailed off he gave a slightly worried whimper while gripping the table with his paw hands.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Riley.....don't worry ok ? It's not gonna happen again , I promise , just calm down ok?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley takes a deep breath and loosens his hold on the table while trying to steady his breathing with deep breaths. "Heh... first day will .. be easy Dad said... I don't think he could of thought up something as different as this... I apologize... never saw what ever that was..."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I know Riley , I know" Serenade smiled , patting Riley's shoulder a few times , before looking over to Jessie "What about you Jessie ? Are you ok ?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles shook his head.

"I'm sorry too. I had no idea this would happen to you," Miles said, he went over to pat his friend again but instantly jerked a paw back, "I'm not doing this again if I can't help it. Hubert gave the excuse of an emergency to do it again, but even in that case, unless it saved your life, I'd rather not." Miles looked at the wall in front of him for a moment.

"Sorry about the fence joke. How's your leg?" He said.

Duke did his best to stand up, mainly using his good leg and paws to push himself back up where he was leaning mainly on his good leg, he still was wiping away a few tears here and there.
"It'll be fine"
He was still a little uneasy and felt bad about what had happened, he knew it was never Miles intention for what had happened and there was no way he could have known about it. He wiped a tear and looked back at his friend, trying to smile a little
"There was no way you could have known about it, I don't blame you so neither should you, no one does."
Duke saw Miles just look at the wall and again Duke felt guilty a little bit, Duke laid a paw somewhat on Miles Shoulder, not necessarily making contact but having it more symbolize what couldn't be fully said.
(OOC: I forget whether Mortals can touch Miles and Tara if they allow themselves to touch mortals? :mrgreen: )
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:<Turn left, end of the corridor, the small door. It opens on an iron spiral staircase.>
Buster followed the directions and wound up in the attic with the others. "Alright, so you're going to be possessing me?"

"Yeah. What was the first step again, Hubert?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tara, for you it will be easier since you had already developed a bond with Buster. You have watched over him, you care for him now just as you cared for him in life. Once you get in contact with Buster, you too will feel drawn to his living light, to the promise of a renewed existence. It is instinctive, it cannot be helped.
"But, for what I know about you, I know you will resist the lure. I trust you to choose the proper symbolic instrument of connection with Buster, something that will allow you to control his body and make it yours, something from which you will be able to disconnect. But if you wish me to come up with a suggestion, I will be glad to be of help."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Miles is in his somewhat solid state so he would.

ic:

Being in his almost real state, Miles felt and understood Duke's gesture and felt a little better.

"Still, a part of me feels I should have known better, just not about what, sigh," Miles said, standing, and brushing off his knees.

"So, what were you up to before I riskily interrupted your life?" He asked, looking at the fox.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley stares at the new pizza with a blank stare as he tries to take it all in "So... ghosts are actually real then aren't they? Or is this some kind of prank?"

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:ooc: Miles is in his somewhat solid state so he would.

ic:

Being in his almost real state, Miles felt and understood Duke's gesture and felt a little better.

"Still, a part of me feels I should have known better, just not about what, sigh," Miles said, standing, and brushing off his knees.

"So, what were you up to before I riskily interrupted your life?" He asked, looking at the fox.

Duke gestured down the alley toward the street
"We were all still talking at the diner, still somewhat trying to figure out everything that may happen"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

sunauto wrote:Riley stares at the new pizza with a blank stare as he tries to take it all in "So... ghosts are actually real then aren't they? Or is this some kind of prank?"
"They're real. In fact, just today I've met three." Lyn replied. "And all of them are nice."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Timmy observed carefully the blue fox calming down both the white-eared dog and the tri-coloured dog, and nodded along. "No worries lor, this talisman here will prevent further possessions, so just relax."

He was just about to ask for help to get back to his wheelchair, when--
hypernovatic wrote:
sunauto wrote:Riley stares at the new pizza with a blank stare as he tries to take it all in "So... ghosts are actually real then aren't they? Or is this some kind of prank?"
"They're real. In fact, just today I've met three." Lyn replied. "And all of them are nice."
Timmy went wide-eyed, and swiveled his head to face Lyn, his face suddenly serious. "You mean, you SAW ghosts here? Three of them?" At the same time, he accidentally pushed his hand over Grace's chest a little too hard, drawing a groan from the still-sleeping ermine. Realizing this, he hastily removed his weight from the hand, and massaged her chest. "Sorry Mei Mei."

"I think ah, I need to get some help getting back on my wheelchair first woh. As comfortable as lying on the floor of this restaurant might be, I don't think the owner would approve," he said.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Timmy went wide-eyed, and swiveled his head to face Lyn, his face suddenly serious. "You mean, you SAW ghosts here? Three of them?" At the same time, he accidentally pushed his hand over Grace's chest a little too hard, drawing a groan from the still-sleeping ermine. Realizing this, he hastily removed his weight from the hand, and massaged her chest. "Sorry Mei Mei."

"I think ah, I need to get some help getting back on my wheelchair first woh. As comfortable as lying on the floor of this restaurant might be, I don't think the owner would approve," he said.
"maybe I can help" Serenade said, leaned down and tried to help Timmy get back to his chair "And yes we've met a few spirits earlier today , but they're not of malevolence nature ,and beside , none of them are here with us right now" she said , then turned to the deputy "I'm sorry sir , if this makes no sense to you at all"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It's fine," the deputy replied. "I've always believed in ghosts, I've just never seen one myself... and never experienced anything like the possession that just happened."
------------
valerio wrote:"Tara, for you it will be easier since you had already developed a bond with Buster. You have watched over him, you care for him now just as you cared for him in life. Once you get in contact with Buster, you too will feel drawn to his living light, to the promise of a renewed existence. It is instinctive, it cannot be helped.
"But, for what I know about you, I know you will resist the lure. I trust you to choose the proper symbolic instrument of connection with Buster, something that will allow you to control his body and make it yours, something from which you will be able to disconnect. But if you wish me to come up with a suggestion, I will be glad to be of help."
Tara thought for something to control Buster's body... after a while she remembered a game they used to play before she died.
It started simple, she'd push his big floppy ears down and he'd walk forward. She pulled them back and he's go backwards. one in each direction had him spinning in circles until she repositioned his ears.
Eventually the game grew more complicated, and there were a bunch of subtle ways she'd mess with his ears to get have him do whatever she'd want him to do, it was like a secret language based on ear manipulation, and the game's end was signaled by crossing his ears.

So, she took a deep breath (or as close to one as a lungless ghost can manage) and looked at Buster. She did her best to ignore the lure of the light and focused on Buster's ears. She reached out and grabbed them... and she became him. She was now in his body.

"This feels... strange," She said in Buster's voice. and her own accent. that was weird. she walked around a bit. Then she hopped around like a rabbit would. she felt his ears as her own, felt his little fluffy tail as her own. she felt his collar... that just felt wrong, but she knew Buster liked it on, so she left it.

Buster felt much stranger. He wasn't in control of his body. He felt like his life had entered a cut scene, the control of the main character taken from the player and given to the game writers.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert nodded. "impressive. Quite impressive. I should ask you if you did this before."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"maybe I can help" Serenade said, leaned down and tried to help Timmy get back to his chair "And yes we've met a few spirits earlier today , but they're not of malevolence nature ,and beside , none of them are here with us right now" she said , then turned to the deputy "I'm sorry sir , if this makes no sense to you at all"
With some difficulty, and some more pushing by Timmy himself, he was able to get back onto his wheelchair with the blue fox's help. "Yeah, here we go, ah," he blurted out as he settled in.

"Now," the slim man started saying, looking at both Lyn and the helpful fox in turn. "You two mentioned that these spirits are not malevolent, and that they are not here at the moment. Yet, why did Grace had a case of spiritual possession then? As far as I know, benevolent spirits do not take control of anyone, even with consent. Only those who are hungry for life and manipulative will resort to such things. I might have not seen that many ghosts in my life, but I had studied enough to at least be certain of this." He was keeping a serious face while he said all this.

A movement from the floor distracted him, and Timmy looked down to see the ermine rolling on the floor, giggling intently. Her eyes were open again, yet this time they were dark blue and black in colour, being glazed and matte. She kept on giggling and swatted her own ears, as if to get something off. "nodonttouchthereiamsensitivethereheystopitimticklishhehehe," she muttered continuously, seemingly... enjoying herself.

"What's happening?" Timmy said, watching in horror and amazement at his partner's ministrations. This had never happened before.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles turned as real as he could, looked at himself just to make sure he'd pass for a real cat.

"Huh, well, let's go check on them," Miles said, "I wonder how Grace is doing."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:With some difficulty, and some more pushing by Timmy himself, he was able to get back onto his wheelchair with the blue fox's help. "Yeah, here we go, ah," he blurted out as he settled in.

"Now," the slim man started saying, looking at both Lyn and the helpful fox in turn. "You two mentioned that these spirits are not malevolent, and that they are not here at the moment. Yet, why did Grace had a case of spiritual possession then? As far as I know, benevolent spirits do not take control of anyone, even with consent. Only those who are hungry for life and manipulative will resort to such things. I might have not seen that many ghosts in my life, but I had studied enough to at least be certain of this." He was keeping a serious face while he said all this.
"I don't know why Grace was possessed." Lyn replied.
kurowolfe wrote:A movement from the floor distracted him, and Timmy looked down to see the ermine rolling on the floor, giggling intently. Her eyes were open again, yet this time they were dark blue and black in colour, being glazed and matte. She kept on giggling and swatted her own ears, as if to get something off. "nodonttouchthereiamsensitivethereheystopitimticklishhehehe," she muttered continuously, seemingly... enjoying herself.

"What's happening?" Timmy said, watching in horror and amazement at his partner's ministrations. This had never happened before.
He jumped when Grace started laughing. "I have no idea." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles turned as real as he could, looked at himself just to make sure he'd pass for a real cat.

"Huh, well, let's go check on them," Miles said, "I wonder how Grace is doing."

Duke was a little afraid to return to the others so soon, afraid if anything happened he may break down like he did before something it seemed that now was almost out of his control, but he couldn't hide in the alley the entire time and even as he nodded and started for the street he desperately hoped nothing like that would happen again if he could control it. When the reached the street Duke turned for the diner and lead Miles there
"Before I left it seemed they were having a good time"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles noticed his hesitation, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"If your still uncomfortable we can wait a bit," Miles said with a soft smile.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles noticed his hesitation, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"If your still uncomfortable we can wait a bit," Miles said with a soft smile.
Duke smiled a looked down for a second,knowing if he didn't take care of this now he never would.
"I-I'll be fine. But thank you though."
He lightened up with a smile and continued on with Miles
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Okay," Miles said to him, patting him on the shoulder.

"So, what's the conversation been like? I've only got bits and pieces," Miles said, trying to get a sense of things before they go in.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:"Okay," Miles said to him, patting him on the shoulder.

"So, what's the conversation been like? I've only got bits and pieces," Miles said, trying to get a sense of things before they go in.
Duke shrugged a little
"Nothing major we were just finished talking about our past and such heh Alooota fun.."
He let a sarcastic grin form
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ahhhh, lovely," Miles said, then with a smile, "anything interesting?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:"Ahhhh, lovely," Miles said, then with a smile, "anything interesting?"

Duke thought for a second
"Nothing too unusual, honestly my mind is a tad jumbled at the moment heh"
Duke let a small smirk fade in almost reaching the diner
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley nodded a bit unsure of how to respond to someone who could see ghosts. After all he had only seen that sort of things in movies and the likes. His ears perked a bit as he looked over at the ermine with concern as soon as she started giggling. "Is she under possession again? I think you need to get another one of those pieces of paper!"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Hubert nodded. "impressive. Quite impressive. I should ask you if you did this before."
"I haven't. But I used a game we used to play together as the method of control, so I guess It just came naturally? I'm going to give his body back now." With that, Buster's ears crossed and Tara was out of him. there were no hiccups, The game ended right on the signal.
"That felt... Strange," Buster said when he had control of his body back. "Were you... Were you using my ears to control me?"
"Yeah, I figured it would be the easiest way for me to visualize it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets