HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

Miles almost wanted to ask him about what.

Some other time. He thought.

"Heh, understandable, well, let's go see them then," he said, opening the door.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

sunauto wrote:Riley nodded a bit unsure of how to respond to someone who could see ghosts. After all he had only seen that sort of things in movies and the likes. His ears perked a bit as he looked over at the ermine with concern as soon as she started giggling. "Is she under possession again? I think you need to get another one of those pieces of paper!"
Timmy was just about to take a spare paper talisman from inside his T-shirt when Grace stopped moving. She smiled in her unconsciousness, and let out a big sigh.

"It's... over, I think?" Timmy was hesitant to comment further, in case he disrupt the silence. "You know what, maybe it's better for me to bring Mei Mei back home to rest up." Pushing his wheelchair just close to the ermine, the man bent down and picked her up, cradling her on his lap. Grace curled up and breathed more regularly after that.

Only with his partner safe in his arms did Timmy notice the smells inside the place. "Hmm... pizza. Long time no eat woh." He searched for someone who looked like the owner, and saw a burly man in something reminiscent of a Italian pizza maker. "Excuse me, are you the owner? Can I order some pizza for take-away?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:"What about you Jessie ? Are you ok ?"
Jessie didn't respond to much throughout the ordeal, or to Serenade, She just cried throughout.

When Timmy had put Grace in the wheelchair, Jessie had crawled up next to it and gripped onto the side, still crying without saying a word.

(Ooc: Late, Sorry!)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

after helping Timmy , Serenade just sort of stayed silent , especially after hearing the man's question . She didn't know what to say , the only possible explanation she had was....well , not that pleasant . When Grace started laughing in her sleep , just like everybody else , she too was very confused , well except for Jessie , who's been crying all the time due to the panic she had , seeing Grace like that . So after all things settled down , hopefully anyway , the fox sat down next to Jessie and tired to comfort her "Jessie , it's ok , don't cry , it's alright now , Grace is fine , see ? You don't need to be afraid anymore" she said , wiping a few tears of her friend's cheek
xhunterko wrote:Miles almost wanted to ask him about what.

Some other time. He thought.

"Heh, understandable, well, let's go see them then," he said, opening the door.
"Oh ! Hi guys , you're back"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:So after all things settled down , hopefully anyway , the fox sat down next to Jessie and tired to comfort her "Jessie , it's ok , don't cry , it's alright now , Grace is fine , see ? You don't need to be afraid anymore" she said , wiping a few tears of her friend's cheek
Jessie jerked away at first, but then seeing it was Serenade, grabbed her into a hug crying into the fox's light blue fur.
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Seeing the reactions was enough to tell Miles that something was up. He waved as he let Duke through the door.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote: Jessie jerked away at first, but then seeing it was Serenade, grabbed her into a hug crying into the fox's light blue fur.
"It's ok , everything's going to be fine now" Serenade whispered , hugging Jessie as close to her as possible , while gently running her paw down the still sobbing dog .
xhunterko wrote:Seeing the reactions was enough to tell Miles that something was up. He waved as he let Duke through the door.
Miles. Serenade thought to him right after she saw his wave Something happened to Grace just now , and the man in the wheelchair , who told us that he's Grace's partner , thinks that it's some kind of possessions . We mentioned 3 spirits around this town , and so he suspect that these spirits , meaning you guys , might have something to do with that . We haven't told him who there spirit are exactly though . He also said he had some experiences when it come to ghosts , so be careful
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles tilted his head in concern.

Noted. Tell me what happened. How is Grace now? He thought to her concerned.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Miles tilted his head in concern.

Noted. Tell me what happened. How is Grace now? He thought to her concerned.
She's asleep now , we were just talking normally when she told us she felt cold , moments later it happened . She just dropped down , terrified , saying she doesn't want to die , I tried to calm her down but then she started screaming , like she's being attacked by someone , even so desperate she tried to defend herself . Then he came rushing in and seemingly expelled whatever was possessing her at the time using some paper with strange symbols or words on them . After that she fell asleep , and then giggling like someone was tickling her , but it stopped soon after that . But that short incident alone was enough to terrify our friends here , Jessie especially couldn't help herself ....*sigh*....The strange thing is I can't sense any spirits anywhere near us at the time when that happened , so I honestly have no idea what happened to her .Either way , try not to reveal you're a ghost as much as possible.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was seriously worried now. He was hoping he was wrong.

Hey Tara? How'd it go for you? Something odd has happened to Grace and I have a really bad feeling about it. He thought to Tara.

Okay. How do I look though? Real enough? He thought to Serenade.

Hubert? Miles thought to the spirit.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Timmy was still waiting for the large-framed man to answer his call when he heard the door open once more. Thinking it was some customers, he was becoming aware again of how scrappy he looked with his apek T-shirt and pajama bottoms, and tried to tidy up his hair. But seeing that there were only another fox, a normal orange fox this time, and a white cat, he relaxed a bit. Guess this restaurant was pet-friendly after all, which momentarily made him glad of his choice of moving here with Mei Mei. It was very hard to find even a store that would let pets in back in Penang.

The white cat though... his shadow on the floor was not as solid as the fox's next to him. Puzzled, he stared right into the cat's eyes, and felt something that was off. He intently kept his stare at the cat.

One of the dog's consistent sobbing jerked him back from his intense stare against the cat though, and he looked down to see a fairly thick-furred merle dog crying her eyes out and hugging the blue fox as tightly as she could. She must had been scared, seeing Grace acting the way she did before. Instinctively, he held out a hand and petted between the dog's ears, and started humming a calming tune. Forgetting his present situation, he gently hummed the melody, rubbing the dog's head with the aforementioned hand while the other stroked Grace's back, causing her to curl up even more.

((OOC: apek T-shirt - a very thin white T-shirt, usually worn by old Chinese men in Malaysia (who are sometimes called 'ah pek' or 'apek')))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Miles was seriously worried now. He was hoping he was wrong.

Hey Tara? How'd it go for you? Something odd has happened to Grace and I have a really bad feeling about it. He thought to Tara.
It went great, no hiccups, She thought back. I think Hubert said it was because of my pre-existing bond with Buster.
----
kurowolfe wrote:"Excuse me, are you the owner? Can I order some pizza for take-away?"
"Yessir, what toppings would you like?" Gordie responded.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles jerked his eyes away from the man as he looked at him, thankful he was distracted by the pets. He looked out the windows to avoid eye contact.

How did you control him?
Miles thought back. Then he looked himself over once more, noticed his shadow, and applied a little more alpha tinting to it to match the environment.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:So after all things settled down , hopefully anyway , the fox sat down next to Jessie and tired to comfort her "Jessie , it's ok , don't cry , it's alright now , Grace is fine , see ? You don't need to be afraid anymore" she said , wiping a few tears of her friend's cheek
Jessie jerked away at first, but then seeing it was Serenade, grabbed her into a hug crying into the fox's light blue fur.
Lyn put his paw on Jessie's shoulder. "Serenade's right. Grace is fine. It's going to be okay." he comforted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:"It's ok , everything's going to be fine now"
kurowolfe wrote: One of the dog's consistent sobbing jerked him back from his intense stare against the cat though, and he looked down to see a fairly thick-furred merle dog crying her eyes out and hugging the blue fox as tightly as she could. She must had been scared, seeing Grace acting the way she did before. Instinctively, he held out a hand and petted between the dog's ears, and started humming a calming tune. Forgetting his present situation, he gently hummed the melody, rubbing the dog's head with the aforementioned hand while the other stroked Grace's back, causing her to curl up even more.
hypernovatic wrote:Lyn put his paw on Jessie's shoulder. "Serenade's right. Grace is fine. It's going to be okay." he comforted.
Jessie's sobbing slowly withered away and stopped completely with everyone comforting her.

Once she stopped crying entirely, she looked up, shaking. "I-I.. *sniff* Sorry.." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.
Character Reference
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Duke walked in with Miles and was a bit shocked at the sight before him, he was deeply confused and a bit worried when he saw Grace curled up, Jessie crying and everyone else seemed to have shocked a facade. Duke then noticed the Human except he was in a chair with wheels and he was holding Grace so Duke assumed he was her partner as she mentioned from earlier. Duke walked over to Serenade and knelt down, looking over Jessie as Serenade comforted her and the Human pet her while humming.
"W-What happened?"
Duke looked between Serenade and Lyn for an answer
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:How did you control him? Miles thought back. Then he looked himself over once more, noticed his shadow, and applied a little more alpha tinting to it to match the environment.
I messed with his ears. We used to play a game where I did that, so I figured it would be the most familiar to me.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Marine Fox wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
Duke walked in with Miles and was a bit shocked at the sight before him, he was deeply confused and a bit worried when he saw Grace curled up, Jessie crying and everyone else seemed to have shocked a facade. Duke then noticed the Human except he was in a chair with wheels and he was holding Grace so Duke assumed he was her partner as she mentioned from earlier. Duke walked over to Serenade and knelt down, looking over Jessie as Serenade comforted her and the Human pet her while humming.
"W-What happened?"
Duke looked between Serenade and Lyn for an answer
"Well, somehow Grace had gotten possessed by something." Lyn explained.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles too walked over.

"Was there anything specific or odd that happened?" Miles asked, trying to probe further. He stood behind Serenade looking at the ermine. Not daring to touch her or get any closer. But still looking on with concern.

Okay, I think I'm onto something here. I'll let you know if I find out anything. He thought to Tara.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley whines softly as he sees how upset Jessie is but looks over at Duke as he comes through the door. "Spot of a long story... You see um there was an evil possession and there there was some kind of happy possession that made her giggle."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote: Jessie's sobbing slowly withered away and stopped completely with everyone comforting her.

Once she stopped crying entirely, she looked up, shaking. "I-I.. *sniff* Sorry.." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.
"It's ok , you don't have anything to say sorry for"
xhunterko wrote:Miles too walked over.

"Was there anything specific or odd that happened?" Miles asked, trying to probe further. He stood behind Serenade looking at the ermine. Not daring to touch her or get any closer. But still looking on with concern.
sunauto wrote:Riley whines softly as he sees how upset Jessie is but looks over at Duke as he comes through the door. "Spot of a long story... You see um there was an evil possession and there there was some kind of happy possession that made her giggle."
"she said she was cold , and it's not the first time either , she did feel something like that before , but it stopped , did time though she became terrified by something ,but Timmy here showed up and helped her calm down"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hearing all of the explanations Duke didn't feel at all good about this, as the word possession kept coming up he carefully but solemnly glanced over at Miles, Duke hoped Miles hadn't accidentally caused this, he knew it wouldn't have been his fault but it wouldn't look good in any case.
And Duke most certainly knew Miles wasn't evil but there was one spirit he knew was, and as the unthinkable thought came to mind he shuddered a little, not sure how it would be possible but he still kept it as a possibility.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Seeing all these different faces in the restaurant, ranging from shocked to confused to scared, made Timmy uncomfortable. He felt a little bit guilty now, for spoiling whatever conversation that had happened before he burst into the place. Furthermore, he was getting paranoid, seeing things that might not even be there in the first place. He glanced at the white cat's shadow, and it seemed normal. He let out a big yawn, only managing to close his mouth on time.

"I'm sorry, I was in the middle of the nap when this had happened woh, thus the T-shirt and sleeping pants. Let's just forget this whole incident had ever happened, okay? I'll make sure to not let this happen again, I promise." The man smiled, for the first time that day, and his smile was very similar to Grace's.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Excuse me, are you the owner? Can I order some pizza for take-away?"
"Yessir, what toppings would you like?" Gordie responded.
Timmy answered, "Well, I don't know. Hmm.... surprise me then, I'll take what the chef recommends." He winked at the man as he said so.

"Now, there is one more thing that I need to ask everyone here for help." He turned and faced everyone, patting the merle dog's head a few more times before letting go. "Grace will not remember anything that had happened when she was being taken over, and to be frank, I think it's the best for her. So I would like to ask everyone to not say anything about this incident to her when she wakes up and meet you guys later."

Timmy looked at the blue fox, and continued, "Leng lui, you mentioned just now that Grace felt cold here right? She will not remember that either. In fact, anything that has anything to do with the symptoms would be forgotten. Maybe it's the Gods' way of leaving a silver lining behind her unfortunate circumstance. So no need to remind her of it. Is that possible?"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Coming right up," Gordie said. He returned to the back, took the fresh pepperoni pizza out of the oven and packed it up and gave it to Timmy. "This one's on the house," he said. "Just be sure to come back again some time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded. He had no intention of causing Grace any more pain. Intentionally, or unintentionally.

"Still though, there's one thing that's bothering me," Miles said, then with a slight gulp.

"Did she say anything about her ears?" He asked.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Coming right up," Gordie said. He returned to the back, took the fresh pepperoni pizza out of the oven and packed it up and gave it to Timmy. "This one's on the house," he said. "Just be sure to come back again some time."
"Wah, that smells so nice woh!" Timmy commented. "Erm, are you sure sir? I can pa--" He patted his pockets, and noticed he forgot his wallet back home. "--erm, I forgot my wallet. Well, thank you sir, and I'll be sure to come again."

When the white cat asked the question, Timmy raised one eyebrow, but decided to not probe too much into the question. "Yeah, she was saying something like her ears being ticklish or something, and something was playing with them."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Timmy looked at the blue fox, and continued, "Leng lui, you mentioned just now that Grace felt cold here right? She will not remember that either. In fact, anything that has anything to do with the symptoms would be forgotten. Maybe it's the Gods' way of leaving a silver lining behind her unfortunate circumstance. So no need to remind her of it. Is that possible?"
"Yes , I will try my best"
kurowolfe wrote: "Wah, that smells so nice woh!" Timmy commented. "Erm, are you sure sir? I can pa--" He patted his pockets, and noticed he forgot his wallet back home. "--erm, I forgot my wallet. Well, thank you sir, and I'll be sure to come again."

When the white cat asked the question, Timmy raised one eyebrow, but decided to not probe too much into the question. "Yeah, she was saying something like her ears being ticklish or something, and something was playing with them."
Miles' question , to Serenade was kind of strange , Grace's ears ? What does that have anything to do with this ? But.....to be frank it's not like anything else in this whole incident would make sense to normal people , so she decided to just listen for now
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles felt instantly sick and you could see it on his face.

"Excuse me a moment, I have a sudden urge to go to the bathroom," Miles said. He darted to the back of the shop, into the bathroom, found a toilet stall, and shut the door. If he could hurl he would have. If he could cry he could have. He sat there for a moment with his head in his paws. He made the sound and breathing of someone sobbing, but nothing would come of it. Finally he sat up.

You guys? We have a very bad problem. He finally thought to Hubert and Tara.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Timmy looked on as the white cat rushed to the washroom behind. The look in his face was certainly of someone who was getting sick. His suspicions which were somewhat abated before peaked back again, but this time, he just shook his head and sighed.

"Maybe later..." he muttered to himself. He need to talk to that cat again later, but not now.

"Well, before I leave, I want to know, is there anything that you guys and girls were discussing with Grace here before... all this happened?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Miles ? Is something wrong ? Serenade thought to him , seeing that cat's sudden reaction
kurowolfe wrote:Timmy looked on as the white cat rushed to the washroom behind. The look in his face was certainly of someone who was getting sick. His suspicions which were somewhat abated before peaked back again, but this time, he just shook his head and sighed.

"Maybe later..." he muttered to himself. He need to talk to that cat again later, but not now.

"Well, before I leave, I want to know, is there anything that you guys and girls were discussing with Grace here before... all this happened?"
"oh ! Well.....it's nothing much sir . Mr.deputy here just gave us some options so that we can get in town without any trouble . Grace also offered us some help with that , but we still need to think about it"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Miles felt instantly sick and you could see it on his face.

"Excuse me a moment, I have a sudden urge to go to the bathroom," Miles said. He darted to the back of the shop, into the bathroom, found a toilet stall, and shut the door. If he could hurl he would have. If he could cry he could have. He sat there for a moment with his head in his paws. He made the sound and breathing of someone sobbing, but nothing would come of it. Finally he sat up.

When Duke saw the expression on Miles face as he rushed to the bathroom, he instantly felt a little guilty for what he had happened earlier, thinking it must be getting to Miles even though none of this was his fault. Duke waited for a moment as he watched Miles go into the restroom and when he was clear Duke idled by for a minute listening to the others.
serence ice fox wrote:Miles ? Is something wrong ? Serenade thought to him , seeing that cat's sudden reaction
kurowolfe wrote:Timmy looked on as the white cat rushed to the washroom behind. The look in his face was certainly of someone who was getting sick. His suspicions which were somewhat abated before peaked back again, but this time, he just shook his head and sighed.

"oh ! Well.....it's nothing much sir . Mr.deputy here just gave us some options so that we can get in town without any trouble . Grace also offered us some help with that , but we still need to think about it"
Duke slightly nodded in agreement and gave the human a small glance, assuming since he was Grace's partner that he was also on board but for the time being he needed to make sure Miles was okay, so calmly Duke got up and walked to the bathroom not saying a word but keeping a collected demeanor until he was inside and the door shut at which point he let a small grimace form as he moved in front of the only closed stall. He softly knocked.
"Miles? Are you OK?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:You guys? We have a very bad problem. He finally thought to Hubert and Tara.
What kind of problem? Tara thought back, worried.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles felt instantly sick and you could see it on his face.

<Explain.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yeah. But hopefully It won't be when I find Grace some spiritual protection. He thought to Serenade.

"In short, no," he said to Duke.

I believe our training has a negative effect on Grace, one of the new pets. Just moments ago, she acted like she was being possessed by a malevolent spirit. This happened twice. The second time, she mentioned her ears. When I came into this diner, she was completely knocked out. Albeit with her owner now. But it must have been really rough, because another pet has been brought to tears by it. I believe we are directly responsible for this. Is there any way we can protect her? He thought to Tara and more importantly Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Yeah. But hopefully It won't be when I find Grace some spiritual protection. He thought to Serenade.
"In short, no," he said to Duke.
I believe our training has a negative effect on Grace, one of the new pets. Just moments ago, she acted like she was being possessed by a malevolent spirit. This happened twice. The second time, she mentioned her ears. When I came into this diner, she was completely knocked out. Albeit with her owner now. But it must have been really rough, because another pet has been brought to tears by it. I believe we are directly responsible for this. Is there any way we can protect her? He thought to Tara and more importantly Hubert.
Hubert frowned. <The only way to discern the truth is for me to get in touch with this entity. Do you wish to be present in the process?> he asked to Tara and Miles.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was just a little irritated.

If we were both physical I'd claw you. But yes. Miles thought to Hubert.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote: "oh ! Well.....it's nothing much sir . Mr.deputy here just gave us some options so that we can get in town without any trouble . Grace also offered us some help with that , but we still need to think about it"
"I see, if that's the case ah, then you can come visit us later at our house lor. It's the second one from the end of this street, the one near the picnic area." Timmy started saying, but then he scratched his head. "At least, I think so, I rarely go out of the house. Let me see first, k?"

He placed the pizza box on the metal basket under his wheelchair, and started pushing himself towards the entrance. He was slow though, and he was looking tired by the time he reached the doors. Looking out, he scanned the street left and right, and reversed back, turning around to face the group. "Yeah, the second house. You all are welcome to come visit Grace soon."

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles was just a little irritated.
If we were both physical I'd claw you. But yes. Miles thought to Hubert.
<Do not think I am underestimating you both: Right now, you may be of great help. This mortal, Grace, needs support, a friendly...interface with the spirit realm. Your presence will soothe her soul. I would have asked you directly, but I wanted to test your free choice on this matter.>
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley looked at the new pizza with a slight glance before looking over the group again. "I think it might be best to keep this all to myself when I get home later on, Dad wouldn't believe any of it."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Hubert frowned. <The only way to discern the truth is for me to get in touch with this entity. Do you wish to be present in the process?> he asked to Tara and Miles.
I guess. If we are actually the cause for whatever happened, I want to help.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets