HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was mildly following the middle sized tour group quietly behind the middle sized Mikan. But his mental thought were muddled with meanderings elsewhere.

How's it going? Miles messaged meekly to a more measurable being.
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

"Woah..." Silver blinked as he looked into Lilly's white blank eyes. She was right. They did look a bit disturbing, creepy even. But hearing the ferret say how people pointing it out made her feel self-conscious, he knew better just to stay quiet about it.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:once outside of the bookstore, Tara tried to decide which are a to explore. Considering Lily was here, it was probably better to take the tour to places that could offer more than just a view. the shops on Main Street were best.

"Alright, I'll be leading you down one side of main street to begin, then I'll take you up the other side," Tara explained. "You're already well acquainted with the bookstore, and the Music store is right next to it. A few of you were already there, so We can visit there once we get back to this end of the street."

She began to move towards the Clinic. "The first building on your left isn't very useful to you, as it's the clinic for humans," she explained. "Though it's probably good to know where it is."
Hazyl was bouncing around the group and giggling. She grabbed Eon's arm and pulled him along as she bounced.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Civilization wrote:Ion looked at Mikan, Eon was to busy distracting himself in his own conversations. He decided to answer, "Yes, our da-owner. Was a paramedic, we helped him out on his job."
Mikan noticed the change, but as always decided to let it slide. "Cool," he remarked.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, no. I mean, yeah, I mean, no, I mean..." the ferret facepaws. "I'm doing this wrong. Let me try again. I really am totally blind. I have no vision whatsoever and never have. But I tend to make light of the situation. I try not to take it or myself too seriously. So I tend to tease people a little and my blindness can provide good fodder for that. That's what I meant by joking. I promise you I really am blind. Here, I'll show you." Lilly takes off her glasses to reveal her milky, white pupils and stares Mikan's chest, hoping where that's his face is.
"I tend to wear the glasses because... Well, because I've had people tell me my eyes are weird or disturbing so I guess I'm a bit self-conscious... I guess the other advantage to the glasses is that they're a bit of a stereotype so they help people recognise me as being blind. But yeah... So what do you think?"
The otter waved his arm in front of him as if he was swatting a fly that was buzzing in front of his face. "Wait, no, I never doubted that you're blind. There's no need to prove it. It's just odd that you joke about being blind, is all. I--"

His thoughts got cut out when he saw Lilly's eyes. So those are the eyes of someone who got their sight taken away from them, all pearly white and round like the full moon.

"They're beautiful. Your eyes, I mean. I'm sorry if I sound insensitive, but you do look beautiful Lilly, especially without the glasses."

It was then that Mikan saw where Lilly was training her face at, and it made him blush a little. He was starting to regret not having a spare shirt in his bag. Thank goodness he heard Miles talking to him, telepathically this time.

"Nothing much. We're only starting the tour, and some questions were asked. Something on your mind?" he thought back.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Thanks." Ion replied while he made sure the next few steps would be safe without Lilly knocking into anything and decided to look, he had to bend forward and look down a little to see for himself. "Yes, they're quite beautiful. It's a rare thing to see."
hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl was bouncing around the group and giggling. She grabbed Eon's arm and pulled him along as she bounced.
Eon laughed as Hazyl grabbed him and bounced around, he played along enjoying it very much. Guess he would have to get the answer to his question later.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Civilization wrote:Eon continued to chuckle, "I believe that is why we have collars with our names on them." While Ion continued to make sure Lilly didn't bump into anything Eon looked back at Tara, "Are either of those clinics hiring by any chance?" He didn't want to push the ghost issue thing since he wasn't used to it, and now he really wanted to know about the clinic situation anyway.
Pat nodded and Mickey smiled. They watched Hazyl bounce with Eon and simply continued to smile. Everything smiled to be going well right now. Mikcey snapped and let go of Pat's paw to dig through her pockets. She pulled out a slip of paper and walked over to Mikan.

"Here's the recipe for the yogurt, Mikan."

Mickey glances at Lilly, but stares for a second. She had never seen her eyes before and she was mesmerized by them. They were so interesting to look at. Pat noticed his girlfriends far away look and walked over, concern written on his face. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and began whispering comfort in her ear, telling her to focus on his voice.

"No, no, Pat. I'm fine, it's not that. It's Lilly's eyes."

Pat followed her gaze to the ferret and his eyes widened as well. He stared as well.

"That's so cool to look at! Your eyes are amazing."

"I know. They're so beautiful."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lilly starts to blush at all the compliments although it's hard to tell under her fur. She can't help but break into a shy grin.
"You... You guys really think so? I... I mean... No one has ever said that before... Are... Are you sure? I mean... I guess I always kinda believed what everyone else said... Not like I had any way to see for myself... You... You really all think I'm beautiful? You're not just... Saying that to make me feel better?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Ion looked back at where they were going, "Well there is a lot worse out there." He shut himself up right there, that was one place he didn't have to go. Eon was much better at the conversation thing than him. He figured since Lilly liked to joke and Eon always seemed to know where to go with stuff like that he should at least try, "At least you don't have to worry about photophobia." He said it with no emotion, which only furthered the fact that he felt like he was messing up.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray looks back and nods in agreement. "Let's get her to the clinic and then it'll be best to let Duke stay with her while we get out of the way. Once she's there there's not much more we can do. I'll leave my number with you though, Duke, so you can let us know if you need anything. I'm sur ewe can find something to do in the meantime, Rena. If you don't want to find the others I could always show you around my shop or you could give me a private tour around town. I'm sure you know everything about this place."
"I only need help down the stairs," the doctor restated. "and preferably from someone with both hands free," he added, looking at the lantern in Duke's paws. "also, if you do stay at the clinic with her, you'll just be waiting by her side until she wakes up. I can't have someone who's not trained helping me run tests and treat her."
-------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"You... You guys really think so? I... I mean... No one has ever said that before... Are... Are you sure? I mean... I guess I always kinda believed what everyone else said... Not like I had any way to see for myself... You... You really all think I'm beautiful? You're not just... Saying that to make me feel better?"
"I knew a few blind strays back in England," Tara said. "None of them were lucky enough to look half as good as you, luv."
(OOC: every now and then I need to remind people that Tara has an accent.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:[I see , kind of easy to understand I guess.]
[Nadia , I......there're many things , I need to tell you]
[sister...it's alright] Nadia said , hugging Serenade again , but more gently this time [I sort of figured it out . I've seen what they saw after all]
[yeah........I'm sorry Nadia , I'm sorry you have to give up everything]
[ *sigh*.............please , just be OK . I need to know that you'll be OK]
[I promise dear , I'll be ok , I'll see you again soo-ARGH] Serenade suddenly screamed out in pain , pushing Nadia away ask a blood red mist quickly engulfed her . Yet even behind that wall of mist , both Nadia and Hubert can still see what was happen . Along Serenade's left arm there was now a bright , glowing symbol , which took up the entire lower half of her arm . Such symbol was of ancient , distant land , but one that Nadia both recognized , and feared . The younger vixen witnessed her dear sister , in agony , changed before her eyes . Serenade's fur turned blue , her fangs and claws grew longer as the mist started manifesting her very soul into a pair of misty wings , much bigger than Nadia's own . One blue , tattered right wing filled with the faces of countless animals ,the majority of whom were foxes and wolves . Some were depressed , some were crying , many more......was lifeless . One red , burning left wing filled with the faces of countless men . Some were in anguished , some consumed by rage , others showed no more than terror in their eyes.
"no...." was all Nadia could mustered , her eyes filled with tears as she gazed upon the horror in disbelief ......then......
◊My dear , sweet sister , why had your wept for me ?◊
Asked a voice similar to Serenade , but much more....sinister , as the fox from the mist revealed herself . Stood before them now , still with the phantom wings on her back , was now an eight-tailed blue fox , with red eyes , blue fur , elongated fangs , and an evil grin across her muzzle .
Hubert nodded at the sight. "It was very kind of you to show yourself up. I was about to ectract you out of that shell."
ShadowLightning

Silver smiled. Lilly did look beautiful. Even though her eyes looked a teensy bit creepy, he had to agree that she had a really pretty face. Then again, he hasn't met a lot of blind pets.

Suddenly, he felt his head start to ache. "Mmmm..."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat's ears perked and he turned to Silver. He knew that sound all to well. He let go of Mickey and walked over to Silver.

"You okay, buddy?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ShadowLightning

Silver nodded, rubbing the side of his head with his free paw. "Y-Yeah... just a little headache." He sighed and took in short deep breaths, trying to ease the pain away.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Civilization wrote:Eon laughed as Hazyl grabbed him and bounced around, he played along enjoying it very much. Guess he would have to get the answer to his question later.
Hazyl giggled and twirled around with Eon. She smiled and hugged him as they bounced around.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Eon did his best to keep up and maintain composure in his movements, but he didn't have the strength to keep it up. When Hazyl hugged him he smiled, though he could keep himself from panting as he tried to continue going around.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray looks back and nods in agreement. "Let's get her to the clinic and then it'll be best to let Duke stay with her while we get out of the way. Once she's there there's not much more we can do. I'll leave my number with you though, Duke, so you can let us know if you need anything. I'm sur ewe can find something to do in the meantime, Rena. If you don't want to find the others I could always show you around my shop or you could give me a private tour around town. I'm sure you know everything about this place."
"I don't have a phone Ray , but sure , I guess"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I only need help down the stairs," the doctor restated. "and preferably from someone with both hands free," he added, looking at the lantern in Duke's paws. "also, if you do stay at the clinic with her, you'll just be waiting by her side until she wakes up. I can't have someone who's not trained helping me run tests and treat her."
"I understand sir , but I still would like to stay if I can , I don't have anywhere else to go anyway , and I would like to be there for her when she wakes up . She seems to have a bad experience with clinics in the past from what I've seen . Here Ray..." Duke said , giving Ray the lantern "hold this for me will ya ?" . After that , he walked to one end of the stretcher "OK I'm ready"
valerio wrote:Hubert nodded at the sight. "It was very kind of you to show yourself up. I was about to ectract you out of that shell."
"You KNEW ?!" Nadia growled at the dragon , and in a flash of green light , a long , 2 bladed spear seemingly made from solid green crystal appeared in her paw , as her irises turned bright red just like Serenade's
"What is the meaning of this ?"
◊extract ? would you do such a thing , Old One ?◊ the spirit asked mockingly , sitting down on an ice throne ◊Fear not , my dear , sweet sister , we are siblings after all , you're safe , with us◊
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"You KNEW ?!" Nadia growled at the dragon , and in a flash of green light , a long , 2 bladed spear seemingly made from solid green crystal appeared in her paw , as her irises turned bright red just like Serenade's
"What is the meaning of this ?"
◊extract ? would you do such a thing , Old One ?◊ the spirit asked mockingly , sitting down on an ice throne ◊Fear not , my dear , sweet sister , we are siblings after all , you're safe , with us◊
"I would hardly call that 'safety', Nightmare Blade," Hubert said. "Your very presence is bringing unbalance to her soul and body. It is time you either act for her safety or abandon her. Either way, I am now bound to help her." he then turned at Nadia. "Yes. I knew. And I know. The level of my knowledge is beyond your wildest imagination, and despite it am also bound not to exercise it according to my whims, or chaos would ensue, for knowledge is power, and of that I have no limits since I transcended.
"Now, Blade, what will your answer be?"
Last edited by valerio on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded, rubbing the side of his head with his free paw. "Y-Yeah... just a little headache." He sighed and took in short deep breaths, trying to ease the pain away.
Pat reached for his backpack, but then remembered he left it at Mickey's house.

"If I had my backpack, I could have given you some pet aspirin."
Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly starts to blush at all the compliments although it's hard to tell under her fur. She can't help but break into a shy grin.
"You... You guys really think so? I... I mean... No one has ever said that before... Are... Are you sure? I mean... I guess I always kinda believed what everyone else said... Not like I had any way to see for myself... You... You really all think I'm beautiful? You're not just... Saying that to make me feel better?"
"We all mean it! Ah I mean, why say if we don't? Yer beautiful Lilly."
My characters!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena steps over to the door to make sure the stairs are clear, then steps over to Ray. "We'll head over with them, a'right?" The shiba inu asks, turning her head to briefly look at the foxes present. "A'll just have Duke give us a howl should he need somethin'. You can do that, right?" she asks, turning to look at the fox in question.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "I would hardly call that 'safety', Nightmare Blade," Hubert said. "Your very presence is bringing unbalance to her soul and body. It is time you either act for her safety or abandon her. Either way, I am now bound to help her." he then turned at Nadia. "Yes. I knew. And I know. The level of my knowledge is beyond your wildest imagination, and despite it am also bound not to exercise it according to my whims, or chaos would ensue, for knowledge is power, and of that I have no limits since I transcended.
"Now, Blade, what will your answer be?"
◊safety ?◊ the Blade asked sarcastically , raising an eyebrow ◊Have you not realized that it is I who have been keeping this creature in this realm all this time ? Our goal is as one , and we've been working toward it , and we will not stop until it is done◊
Meanwhile , listening , Nadia's paw tightened around the crystal spear as it was engulfed in a green , ghostly light , which rapidly intensified , stating clearly her intention toward the spirit taking form of the fox who used to be her sister.
◊.....Nadia , our dear , sweet sister , I wish you no harm , and you are well aware of the consequence , and the suffering yourself will suffer . Will you not reconsider ? After all , we are still your sister , are we not ?◊ the Blade asked , though there was no emotion on her face or her voice , there was still something about it that made it sound.....sincere
~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote:Rena steps over to the door to make sure the stairs are clear, then steps over to Ray. "We'll head over with them, a'right?" The shiba inu asks, turning her head to briefly look at the foxes present. "A'll just have Duke give us a howl should he need somethin'. You can do that, right?" she asks, turning to look at the fox in question.
"Yes I can , but er , I don't think I should do that in a place where other animals are resting , maybe if you guys show me how to use a phone , I can probably learn how to use it fairly quickly"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:◊safety ?◊ the Blade asked sarcastically , raising an eyebrow ◊Have you not realized that it is I who have been keeping this creature in this realm all this time ? Our goal is as one , and we've been working toward it , and we will not stop until it is done◊
Meanwhile , listening , Nadia's paw tightened around the crystal spear as it was engulfed in a green , ghostly light , which rapidly intensified , stating clearly her intention toward the spirit taking form of the fox who used to be her sister.
◊.....Nadia , our dear , sweet sister , I wish you no harm , and you are well aware of the consequence , and the suffering yourself will suffer . Will you not reconsider ? After all , we are still your sister , are we not ?◊ the Blade asked , though there was no emotion on her face or her voice , there was still something about it that made it sound.....sincere
"In this the Blade is right: Yours is the choice."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, Rena. And sure, Duke, that's no trouble. And I'm sure that someone at the clinic will be able to help you with the phone if you get stuck too. But now, let's get going before she gets any worse." Ray puts the lantern on the stretcher in front of him and takes his section of the stretcher in paw.
"Ready? One, two, three, lift!"

~~~~~~~~
"Where I come from," Mikan explains, "Honour is the most important possession a person has. I would never forsake my honour by deceiving you. What I have said is true. Your eyes are beautiful. And you are beautiful."

Lilly wells up a little. She can't recall ever having felt so happy or felt this good about her own appearance.
"I... I... Thank you! Thank you all so much!" Lilly fiddles with her glasses briefly and then decides to do something she's never done before. Folding the glasses, she hangs them from her collar instead of wearing them.
"You... You guys really don't know how much this means to me! I... Thank you!" The ferret rubs her nose and sniffs in a vain attempt to hide the fact that a tear is running down her face.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"So now that we've had that lovely moment, shall we continue the tour?" Tara asked, beginning to move further down the street. "Next to the clinic, we have a plaza. It's really just a building sized extension of the sidewalk, but there are a couple benches around it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

Silver unwrapped his red scarf and handed it to Lilly, thinking she might need it. "Here, you got a little um..." He gestures around his nose, before realizing again that she couldn't see.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Silver, I think, is offering you his scarf, Lily."

Pat walked back over to Mickey and snaked his arm around his waist. He pecked her on the cheek and she smiled, snuggling into him.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh? Thanks, Pat. Um... A little what, Silver? And thanks, but I'm warm enough without thee scarf. Hey, Tara, are there any shops in teh plaza?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

ShadowLightning

Silver smiled and shook his head. "N-Never mind, it's gone now." He wrapped his scarf back around his neck, following Tara as the tour continued. He looked to the plaza, making a mental note to where it is.

He felt another sudden pain in his head, not as worse as before, but enough to make him wince slightly. "Mmmm..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Civilization wrote:Eon did his best to keep up and maintain composure in his movements, but he didn't have the strength to keep it up. When Hazyl hugged him he smiled, though he could keep himself from panting as he tried to continue going around.
Hazyl smiled and nuzzled Eon as they hugged before letting him go. "That was fun!" she said, smiling happily.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly wells up a little. She can't recall ever having felt so happy or felt this good about her own appearance.
"I... I... Thank you! Thank you all so much!" Lilly fiddles with her glasses briefly and then decides to do something she's never done before. Folding the glasses, she hangs them from her collar instead of wearing them.
"You... You guys really don't know how much this means to me! I... Thank you!" The ferret rubs her nose and sniffs in a vain attempt to hide the fact that a tear is running down her face.
Ion continued to lead her in silence, figuring there was nothing more he could add. Though inside he was pretty happy that he helped someone else feel better.
hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl smiled and nuzzled Eon as they hugged before letting him go. "That was fun!" she said, smiling happily.
Eon continued to smile himself, "Yes, that was very fun. Sorry I can't keep up with you."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "In this the Blade is right: Yours is the choice."
"why.....?" Nadia asked through her teeth , her voice filled with both sorrow , frustration , and anger. Yet , there was no reply from the spirit , simply an emotionless , unblinking look in return .
"Why her ? Out of all of them , why her ? She doesn't deserve this"
again , no response
"ANSWER ME !" the vixen finally snapped , and with one swift movement , a blade of wind was already headed straight for the vixen in a blink of an eye , only to be deflected by the spirit's tail with ease.
◊She called....◊ the spirit finally answered , still not showing any emotion , if she had any that is ◊She was afraid , Death was coming , just as it had for those before her , just as it would have for those after . Her cries unheard , her prayers unanswered . She was scared , for her own mortality , for those who shared her fate , for the home they can never return.......◊ she paused and let out a sigh ◊.........for the little one , by whose side she can no longer stood.....◊
after that , they both fell silent again . One did not want to say more , the other wanted to , but know not what she wanted to say .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, Rena. And sure, Duke, that's no trouble. And I'm sure that someone at the clinic will be able to help you with the phone if you get stuck too. But now, let's get going before she gets any worse." Ray puts the lantern on the stretcher in front of him and takes his section of the stretcher in paw.
"Ready? One, two, three, lift!"
"two , three, lift !" Duke said , lifting the stretcher simultaneously with Ray , and then start leading the stretcher out and slowly down the stairs.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"why.....?" Nadia asked through her teeth , her voice filled with both sorrow , frustration , and anger. Yet , there was no reply from the spirit , simply an emotionless , unblinking look in return .
"Why her ? Out of all of them , why her ? She doesn't deserve this"
again , no response
"ANSWER ME !" the vixen finally snapped , and with one swift movement , a blade of wind was already headed straight for the vixen in a blink of an eye , only to be deflected by the spirit's tail with ease.
◊She called....◊ the spirit finally answered , still not showing any emotion , if she had any that is ◊She was afraid , Death was coming , just as it had for those before her , just as it would have for those after . Her cries unheard , her prayers unanswered . She was scared , for her own mortality , for those who shared her fate , for the home they can never return.......◊ she paused and let out a sigh ◊.........for the little one , by whose side she can no longer stood.....◊
after that , they both fell silent again . One did not want to say more , the other wanted to , but know not what she wanted to say .
"And what if I could solve that, Blade? This one time, a miracle is allowed. I am here to bring back balance, harmony. And I'd rather do so without imposing it, but through your own will, and I mean everyone's will, not just a one-sided request."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena turns towards the two eager animals, looking a little concerned. "Uh... Ah ain't the professional here, but ah think y'all wanna simmer down and actually wait for the doc's instructions," Rena suggests, glancing towards the human.

(( O.o.C.: Not trying to delay or anything, just throwing the splash for realism. ))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "And what if I could solve that, Blade? This one time, a miracle is allowed. I am here to bring back balance, harmony. And I'd rather do so without imposing it, but through your own will, and I mean everyone's will, not just a one-sided request."
◊no◊ the spirit answered ◊It's already too late for that . We will not stop now , not until our goal is achieved , and for this one time , for fulfill our desire , the balance must be destroyed◊
"This is madness , my sister , my REAL sister , would never want any of this!"
◊It is , and yes , she wouldn't , we , wouldn't .◊
"Then why do it?"
◊because it's the only option available to us , the only logical option◊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote:Rena turns towards the two eager animals, looking a little concerned. "Uh... Ah ain't the professional here, but ah think y'all wanna simmer down and actually wait for the doc's instructions," Rena suggests, glancing towards the human.

(( O.o.C.: Not trying to delay or anything, just throwing the splash for realism. ))
"Well , he told us to help carrying her downstairs , so I was just trying to do that"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:◊no◊ the spirit answered ◊It's already too late for that . We will not stop now , not until our goal is achieved , and for this one time , for fulfill our desire , the balance must be destroyed◊
"This is madness , my sister , my REAL sister , would never want any of this!"
◊It is , and yes , she wouldn't , we , wouldn't .◊
"Then why do it?"
◊because it's the only option available to us , the only logical option◊
"And by what logic? Breaking the balance could easily put the lives of those mortals near Serenade in danger. And it would not help those who have sought for my help. You cannot dismiss me, Blade. You should know better." Hubert's eyes started glowing.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sigh, just a handful of things. Wondering if I stepped out of bounds. Miles thought to the otter. Then a ghostly paw gently rested on Silver's left shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop by the vet? They may have something," Miles said to him kindly.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver smiled and shook his head. "N-Never mind, it's gone now." He wrapped his scarf back around his neck, following Tara as the tour continued. He looked to the plaza, making a mental note to where it is.

He felt another sudden pain in his head, not as worse as before, but enough to make him wince slightly. "Mmmm..."
Pat looked at him and started to feel concerned. He elbow Mickey.

"I think Silver needs some aspirin or something."

"Why?"

"I think he has a headache or something."
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "And by what logic? Breaking the balance could easily put the lives of those mortals near Serenade in danger. And it would not help those who have sought for my help. You cannot dismiss me, Blade. You should know better." Hubert's eyes started glowing.
◊The erasure of billions , to ensure the future of countless more◊ the Blade replied , standing up from her seat , with her tails spread out ◊the destruction of one species is our goal , the time has come , and we're hear to see it through . This is not a request for permission . This is something not even you can interfere Old One . Should you choose to stand against us , then you too shall go down with them◊
ShadowLightning

Silver jumped a bit as he felt the ghost's paw on his shoulder, not used to the feeling of it. He turned to Miles and shook his head. "Y-Yes. I mean, no. I mean... t-that won't be necessary."

He then turned to Pat and Mickey. "I'm fine, it's nothing worth worrying about. Really." He said in a soft voice as he hid behind Lilly, not liking how the others were giving him attention, though he appreciated their concern.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Well , he told us to help carrying her downstairs , so I was just trying to do that"
"I really only needed one of you to help while I got the other end," the vet said, "but as long as you don't drop her I guess it's fine. Just keep holding her at the bottom of the stairs and I'll lower the wheels."
-----------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, Tara, are there any shops in teh plaza?"
"As far as I can tell, the Plaza is just a gathering place," Tara answered. "Though i suppose there could be events held there that sell things. i wouldn't know, I've only been here a few days."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Don't worry. I'm not letting go!" Ray assures. "Which of us is going backwards down the stairs, Duke?"

~~~~~~~~
"Ah, cool... So, where did you come from then, Tara? England? I'm curious as to how a ghost could cross the Atlantic. Er, no offence or anything..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters