SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well i can create a smokescreen. but id have to get close for it to work the best. and if we take out the leader wed have a better chance of disorganizing the band. we could use their weapons against them" Anubis said looking around histree to see the cannon and the rats before looking back at thegroup
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm sorry guys. I think I kind of made this worse..." Cryo apologized.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"If illusion is what you want I could try to use a spell it should make them see their worst fears, but I cannot guarantee that it will work" Echo said as he reclined against a nearby rock "Not much goddess just trying to find the best tactic to use against bandits if you would like to help I could lend you my body for a short duration."
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I do not require the use of your body to aide you. A moment please. The she wolf thought to Echo. After a moment, she returned to his mind.

You DO know that ice freezes water, right? The laws of nature are not as abstract as they appear. You should fairly, and easily produce an ice bridge with very little effort, or, if that scares you, create a flotilla of trees. These mongrels are not as powerful as they appear. A quick multiple ice volley should do them in. But take care not to destroy the bridge, you'd be out of the locals favor. The she wolf thought to Echo.

By now, the rats had gotten their cannon on top of the bridge.

"FIRE!" Said the leader, who was healed. A laser cannon blast lobbed itself into the clearing and created a hole in the ground. As well as aloud boom.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"well i can create a smokescreen. but id have to get close for it to work the best. and if we take out the leader wed have a better chance of disorganizing the band. we could use their weapons against them" Anubis said looking around histree to see the cannon and the rats before looking back at thegroup
"This gang is heavily armed enough, they probably have a second in command ready to take over if the leader kicks it," Flynn said.
Ace11 wrote:"If illusion is what you want I could try to use a spell it should make them see their worst fears, but I cannot guarantee that it will work" Echo said as he reclined against a nearby rock "Not much goddess just trying to find the best tactic to use against bandits if you would like to help I could lend you my body for a short duration."
"That could work, how close would you need to be to-"
xhunterko wrote: "FIRE!" Said the leader, who was healed. A laser cannon blast lobbed itself into the clearing and created a hole in the ground. As well as aloud boom.
"... that's a bigger gun then I was expecting," he said looking towards the resulting crater. "I think finding a way around them just became our best option."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil nods in agreement with the feline after flinching a bit at the sound of the cannon fire. "It would indeed be our best option." From arbalests to laser cannons, what kind of technology was this?! "Regardless I would assume with a weapon of that scale reloading it would take a bit of time." The husky quips.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Legotron123 wrote:Jack sighed. You're probably right. We aren't lucky enough to find any other way to cross. And the currents too fast for us to swim. He sat down on a rock, feeling tired as the adrenaline wore off. Wow, that was tiring. One of the quickest mood swings I've ever had. First cocky, then really sad and upset, then really mad. Drains you a bit to have those.
"hey at least you tried dude , you'll get used to it"
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm sorry guys. I think I kind of made this worse..." Cryo apologized.
"Don't worry 'bout , no harm done and it's not like it's actually your fault anyway" Muiva said
"Anyway , random question time , anyone happens to know any ice-element spells ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack smiled at Mulvia. Thanks man. Hope you're right. He always felt a little ashamed whenever he had one of those mood swings in public, so it felt nice to know he wasn't being judged. A lightbulb went of in his head, and he pointed at Anubis and Echo. Do you two think you could use your illusion magic to make most of us invisible while the rest of us draw their fire?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shook his head in thought, its a river bridge and he didnt have alot of energy left the most he could do is try energy attacks or natural spells. "there has to be another method to cross....." Anubis said still thinking before his mind triggered his own spiritual guide. "the water....the water........can we freeze the water? would that be possible?" Anubis said louder than he wanted. however inside his mind was in arguement. " FREEZE THE WATER ANUBIS ITS RIVER MAKE AN ICE BRIDGE!" kritaros his innerr spirit guide said only for anubis across from him to be standing still thinking in negativity.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"All I know is fire." Cryo told Muiva. "Why?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"I know some basic Ice Magick,"said Echo as he sat up"If we find a small area to cross I may be able to erect an ice bridge for us to cross"
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Another loud boom came from the clearing, indicating the cannon's reload time.

Your ice magick wouldn't last long enough, here, use these. The She-Wolf goddess thought to Echo, displaying in his mind, the same ice spells that were taught to another pet earlier. Including a new one, with three ice spells stacked on top of one another.

That one creates a beam, perfect for bridge building. That stack method also works for other spells too, and above all, don't forget to share your new knowledge with your pack mates, I'd be cross with you if you didn't! Now, I'll just watch for a bit. However, if you do believe yourself in dire straights, don't forget to ask us gods and goddesses. Prayer does work here. Have fun my darling. The She-Wolf goddess thought to him again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"An ice bridge huh?" Flynn thought. "might work, but we either need to distract them or make it somewhere where we don't have to risk them shooting us."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"If possible it may help if you demonstrate your magic abilities for us before we go. We might all be able to learn it as well, besides... Two people build a nice bridge is always better than... One after all." Gil, remarks, curious about the Echo's abilities himself. If it's anything like the other spells, he should be able to learn them from watching the symbols that are made.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Legotron123 wrote:Jack smiled at Mulvia. Thanks man. Hope you're right. He always felt a little ashamed whenever he had one of those mood swings in public, so it felt nice to know he wasn't being judged. A lightbulb went of in his head, and he pointed at Anubis and Echo. Do you two think you could use your illusion magic to make most of us invisible while the rest of us draw their fire?
"um....you know what , never mind" Muiva said , chuckling ominously
hypernovatic wrote:"All I know is fire." Cryo told Muiva. "Why?"
"just a random thought , that's all"
Roarin wrote:"If possible it may help if you demonstrate your magic abilities for us before we go. We might all be able to learn it as well, besides... Two people build a nice bridge is always better than... One after all." Gil, remarks, curious about the Echo's abilities himself. If it's anything like the other spells, he should be able to learn them from watching the symbols that are made.
"Agree , that would be beneficial" Muiva nodded , then turn to Anubis "everything's alright there buddies ?" she asked , with a grin
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I'm fine with being a distraction. Jack got up and walked to a tree picking off two branches that were the right size and shape to be extended pom-poms. I've been looking for an excuse to sing the transformers animated Japanese theme song for a while now. Does anyone else want to join me? It would work a lot better if there were two of us.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis set his map down after expanding its fold some more."ok we are here at this bridge. Now for many miles there is no other bridge but if we need to make our own bridge we can do it here." Anubis said pointing on the map where he meant before circling an area where two lines were closer together. "that is the closest area where we could do this and past that is a small forest hill area. We could camp there if it gets dark." Anubis added looking between echo and Flynn.

"Also if we do this we may not need a distraction. And if we camp we can get to know each other better then....think you can do it echo?" Anubis added
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I agree with Gil." Cryo said, tugging at his gloves.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"I believe I can now that the goddess has imparted new magic to me."
Roarin wrote:"If possible it may help if you demonstrate your magic abilities for us before we go. We might all be able to learn it as well, besides... Two people build a nice bridge is always better than... One after all." Gil, remarks, curious about the Echo's abilities himself. If it's anything like the other spells, he should be able to learn them from watching the symbols that are made.
Nodding Echo quickly drew the symbols in the air distractedly "This magik is strange not at all like the magik I am used to."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"That'll teach the blighters," the rat captain said, nodding. A rifleman agreed.

"Haps we should go after 'em? Later?" The rifleman said. The captain nodded, rubbing his temple.

"Later," the captain agreed with a smile, "Later."

The little robin flew back to the pet group beside Muiva and chirped politely at her as if in hello.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The canine raised an eyebrow. "Like the magic you're used to?" Putting that aside for now Gil uses the symbol, willing himself to conjure up a simple snowball. He'd rather test it now before they were building the bridge...

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

that symbol....... Muiva thought to herself . it looked somewhat familiar.....or was it ? No matter , it wasn't important right then anyway , so instead ,the wold just try to make a snowball herself
xhunterko wrote:The little robin flew back to the pet group beside Muiva and chirped politely at her as if in hello
"Awww , hello there little guy" Muiva smiled at the bird

(OOC : I forgot about the bird part until I read legotron's post ^^")
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Aawwwww! Jack groaned when told he couldn't sing the theme song. He grumbled and tossed the sticks aside. One day, JAM project. One day. He spotted the robin and tilted his head. Wait, isn't that the bird from before?

Hotep the psychic

Anubis rolled up his map unsure if everyone heard him before looking between everyone
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo saw the bird and cautiously tried to walk up to it. "Hello." he said, smiling at the bird.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Roarin wrote:The canine raised an eyebrow. "Like the magic you're used to?" Putting that aside for now Gil uses the symbol, willing himself to conjure up a simple snowball. He'd rather test it now before they were building the bridge...
"Yes, it is hard to explain but the magik of this kingdom feels much more physical than the magik of Diamas"
xhunterko wrote:The little robin flew back to the pet group beside Muiva and chirped politely at her as if in hello.
"That bird seems fond of you.Is it your familiar?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

With everything calm the bird felt safe. It flew over to Muiva's nose, perched, and chirped a friendly whistle.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"forget the bird for now," Flynn said to the others. "We should focus on getting past those rats instead of admiring the one with wings." Flynn didn't really have a high opinion of birds. The pigeons in new York were jerks.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ace11 wrote:"Yes, it is hard to explain but the magik of this kingdom feels much more physical than the magik of Diamas"
"Hmm... The only magic in my world can be seen in books or through a television screen." Gil replies back flatly. There was a hint of disappointment in his voice. Of all the paradigms in all the worlds...
But that was besides the point. The husky glanced back over his shoulder to the bridge. The cat was right, their priority should be getting across that bridge.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"aw , the little guy just wanna say hi is all" Muiva giggled "Beside , like what fox boy here said , we better get to know each other a little better anyway , what's the rush ? We could camp here, rest up a bit , then follow his map to where the banks are closer together like it's shown , and get across , easy "
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

You know Flynn, if this was our universe, that bird would be yelling it's beak off at you for saying that. Just because it can't understand you doesn't mean you can't be nice. Jack said. He had no reason to hate birds, especially after the incident in Copenhagen. I'm fine with just setting camp and talking about ourselves. I've got plenty of stories from my trips around the world.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis grabbed his bag and the rifle he stole from the rats. "well while you all sit making decisions, even though i do enjoy wildlife and nature. I am not going to set camp here at our enemys doorstep who may come later to attack us. Im going to set camp up where the banks are closer"Anubis said standing up. He looked around before moving behind another tree."join me if you like, your choice" Anubis said continuing to move between trees following the river downstream
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo sat down and started drawing random symbols in the air. He smiled as he did and started drawing them in the snow.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Roarin wrote:"Hmm... The only magic in my world can be seen in books or through a television screen." Gil replies back flatly.
Confusion surged through Echo at Gils response "If you don't mind my curiosity I have two questions the first being are you not from this kingdom.The second, what is a television screen?"Echo watched Anubis slightly shaking his head"I do not think it wise to wander alone a quick resolution is to have a guard or sleep in shifts"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The bird looked at Jack and chirped as if in question.

And from the points of Cyro's hands, came snow blasts, platforms, spikes, and glows.

Behind the group, three sets of green bubbles began appearing from the ground, these got larger and larger and larger until they formed, 3 slimes. The slimes looked at the group with curious eyes, then began to scream all at once.

"PAI PAI PAI!" They shouted, firing slime balls wildly at them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"****!" Flynn yelled as dodged out if the way and launched a fireball at the slimes. (I think I have 9 stones again, so I'll say 2 stones for dodge and 2 stones for fireball)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The husky curses as well, quickly turning to face their new adversaries. Taking advantage of his new knowledge Gil made the sign for ice and raised his hands up, willing the snow to form a nice barrier between him and the slimes.
-Chucks in three stones-

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Out of sheer reaction , Muiva quickly took cover behind the trees , hoping the slime wouldn't be able to hit her (1 stone)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! THESE GUYS AGAIN!!!!! Jack yelled in frustration before diving behind a bush. He tried to think of plan and turned to Muiva. LET'S LEAD THEM TO THE RIVER!!! THEIR GELATINOUS BODYS WILL WASH DOWN EASILY!!!

Hotep the psychic

Anubis turned quickly at the shouts and yells. His mind however took the darker turn seeing the trouble and he turned away to continue walking on his path the the river banks.
ImageImageImage