SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Legotron123

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Legotron123 »

Even though Jack hadn't fully gotten over the "meat shield" event, he had to agree with what he knew Flynn was thinking. They were not giving up their money. With what happens next, I'm not crazy, I'm just trying to scare them. He whispered to the group, just loud enough for them to hear. Na, let's not let them go. Let's set the buildings on fire and listen to them scream. Mwahahahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yelled to the heavens, holding his hands in a dramatic way and trying to look as evil and deranged as possible. (5 stones for looking insane)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis thought for a moment, he was counting before he reached into his bag and pulled out a gem. He then dropped it and slid it over with a small kick of his foot. His paws then reached for his pick axes and the dagger. He then thought of a symbol to create a cloud of smoke to land on top of the yelling leader with the dagger at his throat and pinned to the ground. He then looked at him in the eyes as Anubis's tail picked his gem he slid over back up. "do something i dare you, if you want to worry about something you should have worryed about me" anubis said pressing the knife further against the leaders throat.
His eyez then looked around him for anyone else to move against him so he could easily end the leader and protect himself.

(4Gems? for somkescreen and attack on leader)
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Excuse me? You just think you can come in here like you own the place, shoot arrows at my friends and just demand all of our money? You must be extremely stupid." Cryo said, looking at the leader in disapproval. He tugged at his gloves and mentally got ready to fight as he stepped forward.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Due to being farther behind the group Echo missed Jacks whisper.A frown developed on his muzzle before he closed his eyes drawing the flow to him determined to protect the town if it came to combat against the group in front of him.After all he could not let harm to innocents go by without trying to at least help.
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*click*
*click*
*click*
It was then that, after the smoke settled, Anubis found his head at the end of two flint lock style laser rifles, with a third to back it up in the center of the roof. Flynn's failed attempt at intimidation did nothing.

"Ya see son, there's a REASON why we ain't been dislodged from the roof yet," said a much larger, at least 4 foot tall rat holding the rifle to Anubis's right. There were at least 5 such larger rats, and 40 smaller rats, on the roof. Two of the larger rats had arbalests, the smaller rats had tiny crossbows. All the rats wore tricorn hats though, and the one in the center, the real leader of the group, had a blue feather sticking out of his cap. They all also had leather jackets and belts with swords and various hooked weapons coming from them, though the leader's were a little nicer. Among the 40 smaller rats, were four dressed in hoods. These ran to the edge of the roof. There was also on the roof, a quarts shaped crystal set in a silver chassis with gold feet and legs, with energy waves seeming to come from it.

"NOW!" Said the leader. The two lead rifle rats shoved into Anubis and the left one fired into his the upper calf leg as he fell to the snow. (4 damage!) Once Anubis was down, the rats in hoods fired fireballs at pets. One fireball smacked Jack straight in the mouth! (2 damage) Another fireball smacked Muiva right in the mouth as well! (2 damage) Another went for Flynn's mouth! (2 damage) And finally one went for Jack's mouth! (2 damage) Once Anubis was off the bridge, the rats with rifles fired closely at the other pets, singing fur and head fur, but doing no more harm. Muiva wasn't so lucky, a steel bolt , shot from an arbalest, found it's way into the lower calf of her right leg! (4 damage)

"All right ye smart mouths! Back! Or your going to lose more than that!" The leader said, holding a rifle to Anubis along with several of the smaller rats.

"And if your so DYING to cross the river, then do so at a narrower pass a bit farther north, otherwise this bridge has a toll, and it's either your gems or your lives, your pick!" The leader said.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Well that could have gone a lot better, Flynn thought after getting his focus back after being hit.
xhunterko wrote:"And if your so DYING to cross the river, then do so at a narrower pass a bit farther north, otherwise this bridge has a toll, and it's either your gems or your lives, your pick!" The leader said.
"could have mentioned that option before and saved us all some time," Flynn mumbled. "Anubis, Is the other way on the map? Oh, and I guess I should ask if everyone's alright, first."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil let out a yelp as the rats began to fire, though thankful he didn't get hit, he looked terrified when Muiva was struck in the calf by a larger arrow . Quickly he got up and grabbed the wolf, making sure her weight was off the injured foot as he ran away from the shots. "Five thousands pounds of force!" The husky yelled. "And we may have underestimated their might." He added. Dang it, he wished he had asked Gunther for a healing spell...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Roarin wrote:Gil let out a yelp as the rats began to fire, though thankful he didn't get hit, he looked terrified when Muiva was struck in the calf by a larger arrow . Quickly he got up and grabbed the wolf, making sure her weight was off the injured foot as he ran away from the shots. "Five thousands pounds of force!" The husky yelled. "And we may have underestimated their might." He added. Dang it, he wished he had asked Gunther for a healing spell...
"I know buddy , I know" Muiva chuckled between her wincing and panting "Though , it could've been a lot worse huh ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

In that moment Jack just sorta broke. The fire shot at his muzzle, the sudden appearance of laser guns, the fact that he had never seen rats so big, it was all too much for his childish mind to take, so he curled up in the ground and started crying. Please don't kill us mister scary rat, we were just trying to get through and we didn't know there was a way around. We need to see this guy called Marcus cause we're not even from this universe. We just woke up in a cave and we had to fight this wierd robot spider thing and this rabbit named Gunthar saved us. He told us to go this way to find Marcus so he could teach us magic and help us get home. We honestly wouldn't have burned you, we just didn't want to give up our money and you were acting a little cocky and please don't kill us I want to see Doug again. He blubbered out fastly. He honestly feared for his life right now and thought he might die.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis groaned silently in pain, he heard jack starting to bawl and used the distraction to stab the rat to his right before disaming the rat and quickly attack the rat on His left aith the bayonet. He then ran to cover holding the rifle like a true military man. He checked his map seeing no alternate route. "Hes lieing theres no other route on the map.!" Anubis yelled. He then waited for. Rat to turn the corner on him ready to shoot or attack.
(2stones for quick attack and taking the rifle)
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo growled in anger as his friends were hurt. He focused and aimed his paws at the leader and tried to shoot a fireball.

(4 stones for fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: You had plenty of time. Also, Hotep the psychic only 2 stones for such a complex action? I'll give it to you THIS time. Also, Gunthar DID teach a healing spell if you don't remember. :)

ic:

"GAH!" Cried the former rifle rat that was stabbed in the side. 18/20 hp.

"GUH!" Cried his partner on the left. 17/20 health left.

"ACK! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! RATS, RETALIATE!" The leader cried, after being hit by Cyro's fireball! 15/25 hp

Then the rats DID retaliate.

"THIS'LL SEND YE HOME!" Yelled the left rifle rat, firing 2 shots at Jack! *spack* *spack* Went the rifle. Then at once Anubis found his cover incinerated by a barrage of fireballs with at least 2 more coming towards him from the injured rat and the small horde! Then the leader, and the arbalest rats fired at Flynn, Gil, and Muiva. With two bolts headed towards Muiva and Gil and two laser blasts headed for Flynn!
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Legotron123 wrote:In that moment Jack just sorta broke. The fire shot at his muzzle, the sudden appearance of laser guns, the fact that he had never seen rats so big, it was all too much for his childish mind to take, so he curled up in the ground and started crying. Please don't kill us mister scary rat, we were just trying to get through and we didn't know there was a way around. We need to see this guy called Marcus cause we're not even from this universe. We just woke up in a cave and we had to fight this wierd robot spider thing and this rabbit named Gunthar saved us. He told us to go this way to find Marcus so he could teach us magic and help us get home. We honestly wouldn't have burned you, we just didn't want to give up our money and you were acting a little cocky and please don't kill us I want to see Doug again. He blubbered out fastly. He honestly feared for his life right now and thought he might die.
oh great, now I have to deal with a crybaby Flynn thought to himself. "Hey, kid, calm down. They said they'd let us go ar..." he started to say, but he was interrupted by a commotion.
Hotep the psychic wrote:He checked his map seeing no alternate route. "Hes lieing theres no other route on the map.!" Anubis yelled.
"****, I was afraid of that" he mumbled. Rat gangs weren't known for their honesty.
xhunterko wrote:Then at once Anubis found his cover incinerated by a barrage of fireballs with at least 2 more coming towards him from the injured rat and the small horde! Then the leader, and the arbalest rats fired at Flynn, Gil, and Muiva. With two bolts headed towards Muiva and Gil and two laser blasts headed for Flynn!
"****, he yelled again, this time attempting to throw up a shield spell. (2 stones for last minute shield)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil could clearly recall the feeling of excitement he felt when he as reading scenes like this in a book. The heroes fighting or fleeing from battle. Action scenes, if written with good style and detail made for a good read. Excitement! Action! Adventure!
He was feeling none of those at the moment... Fear being the most predominant feeling he had and it didn't help when he looked back and saw two bolts headed towards straight towards him. This was no story, and the arrows toward him were composed of more than words on a page. But he had to do something... He may not be the protagonist in a book but did want to live.
So he did the best he could. Using one hand he traced the symbol of the shield and placed it not around him and Muiva, but off to the side at an angle in the path of the arrows, hoping the shield would at least change the bolts course. After all, he didn't need to stop the bolts... He just needed to make sure if didn't hit them... He also made sure to dive to the ground, tackling the wolf with him, just in case his earlier plan didn't work, maybe it'd fly over their heads... Or at least won't hit Muiva...
"You just had to say it..."
(chucks in 2 stones for the shield)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"heh......."Muiva smirked , her knife glowed with the light of a magical rune on it , but this time , the rune is a different one from what the group have seen before . In the blink of an eye , the wolf raised her weapon and shouted
"SOLDIERS ! ONWARD !"
And in a flash of light after her command , each member of the group found 4 big arctic wolves , wearing golden armor and holding a big shield ,dashed from behind and stood between them and the oncoming projectiles , their shields readied.
(9 stones for the Area-Of-Effect counter shield spell)
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack was still blubbering when the wolf soilders appeared. He didn't know who they were, but he was glad they were here. Thank you. He muttered as he wiped the tears out of his eyes. He glared at the rats and picked up a rock the size of his fist. Stupid rats. Go away! He threw the rock at the leader rat. (2 stones for rock throwing)

Hotep the psychic

Anubis held the rifle up, firing at different targets as he moved to another pace of cover, "geez! magic?!....ok think....thers the balista, the grunts and the mages then the leader....take out the mages" Anubis thought before taking cover at an incoming fireball. he moved again before kneeling and aiming carfully at a rat wearing a pointed hat. then slowly pulled the trigger untill the loud *spak was heard. he then moved again back to get closer the group waving everyone over to where he was. However it was only distraction for the searing pain in his head. he felt he was missing something but what?
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo silently applauded himself when he hit the leader rat. "Leave us alone!" he yelled, aiming another fireball at the leader.

(3 stones for fireball.)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo reassessed his initial thoughts as he saw Jack suffer from a mental breakdown.So he focused on the flow drawing it between his hands in a visible ball of white light before opening his mouth"Dea sic luceat lux vestra hostes interficere" At this point small glowing circles containing intricate symbols appeared under the rat leader and two mages.Soon after several swords of light crashed down on Echos targets
(4 stones for this complex action of magik)
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Flynn's shield successfully lit up around him! Blocking at least one laser bolt!

Gil's shield lit up as well, stopping an arbalest bolt!

The rest of the projectiles, were miraculously stopped by the large wolf warriors! Only to have said warriors, in places where they were hit, shatter like glass! Two had lost their legs, one had lost half a side, and another had lost his torso! Yet they still partially held.

Jack's stone did connect! Doing 1 damage. 14/25 hp

Anubis's attacks did, well nothing! Soaring over the little encampment on the bridge. (failure cause no stones were used)

Cyro's attack hit again! 10/25 hp

Echo's attack indeed appeared above the rats and frightened many. Until they shattered like glass as they connected to the bridge and their targets, doing minimal damage at best. Leader: 8/25 hp Other Rats -2 hp

"Gah! Dirty rats! Using pitiful out of universe magic! Get a cannon! THAT'LL show'em! All rats spread fire burst! Rifles! Take OUT that fire mage!" The leader said, rubbing his face where the rock hit him! The arbalest rats jumped down from the roof over the sides somewhere below. The rest of the rats fired various fire balls into the crowd of pets! They best dodge and duck otherwise someone's getting hit! To top it off, they all seemed to have some sort of idea, that the problem on the bridge could be solved very very very easily, and they all seemed to remember they're healing spells, for some odd reason. Their best option, a small thought thought to them, would be regrouping some distance back.

ALL STONES REFILLED!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn attempted to dodge every attack coming towards him, not wanting to use another shield and risk reaching his magic limit. (4 stones for dodging)
"This is NOT how you deal with a gang, guys," Flynn yelled to the others, " You're just making them angrier. We might survive if we just retreat for now, otherwise we're going to lose." He'd dealt with plenty of gangs living in New York. He'd seen what worked and what didn't, and a disorganized group of 7 couldn't didn't. An organized one, however, could.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil growled in frustration and continued to run with Muiva in tow. The cat was right, no way in heck were they going to defeat these guys like this, not when they also had a higher ground advantage. Hoping that Muiva's wolves could take care of the projectiles the husky channeled some energy to heal that arbalest wound of hers.
(3 stones for healing)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"heh....this will be a little bit challenging after all" Muiva chuckled , yet despite her attitude the wolf was obviously weakened , especially after the wolf soldiers had taken damage "thanks buddy" she said , then yelled back at the others who's still fighting the rats
"GUYS ! MOVE !"
Meanwhile , the wolf soldiers , though still standing and protecting them , already started to fade away like a mist , hardly noticeable , but they ARE fading away.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack was ticked. He was done with these rats, and he was done with their weapons. You know what!?! I'M DONE! You jerks are not worth my time! I'm leaving, and you rats can (rant filled with swear words)!! He yelled, breaking his own "no swearing" rule because the rats had ticked him off that much. After avoiding a cannon ball, he stormed off into the woods with mulvia. (2 stones for dodging)

Hotep the psychic

Anubis watched as the group ran off to the woods "where are they going?!" Anubis thought before ducking back behind his cover as another shot wizzed past him. "Grrr! These dang rats are making me mad, I don't want to use my abilities." Anubis thought before moving to the back of a different tree. He then came into the open holding his scythe which seemed to radiate power. He spoke in a deep Egyptian chant, the more he chanted the more his scythe grew in size as well as how he looked. Once finished he seemed the size of the building, in the shape of an Egyptian myth God. (3 stones for use of magic illusion)

Anubis soon then charged the rats scythe swinging one paw and a barrier in the other as a shield here and there he picked different targets shooting a fireball at the ballistics and quick attacking the leader with the scythe from behind.
(Another 4 stones for use of fireball and quick strike)
The only hopes anubis had was that mimics and the others made it away safely.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo dodged out of the way of the things the rats shot at the group. He growled and shot two fireballs at the leader before running after the group.

(6 stones for two fireballs and 2 stones for dodging.)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo quickly jumped to the side and began to head to the woods. The battle was clearly not going to be won unless they were able regroup.
(2 stones for evasion)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The wolf soldiers vanished in soaking up the incoming fire, most of which flew harmlessly into the woods. Muiva's wounds slowly began to heal, curing it slowly. (8 damage healed!) Jack sadly, was singed by a singed by a stray fire ball, the fates not liking breaking one's own ethics. (2 damage!) Anubis fared a bit better though. His fireballs smacked both ballista rats (14/20 hp for both left!). His quick hit from behind did do some damage (Leader: 4/25 hp!). The rats, seeing Cyro's fireballs heading for the leader, changed tactics. The horde of 40 smaller rats circled their leader, holding up their hands. Half of them seemed to be doing healing magic, the other half a powerful shield. (Leader: 10/25 hp!)

The laser rat took aim at Anubis's taller form and fired twice! Hitting the illusion and causing it to partially break! The other without a rifle fired two fire balls at it, causing it to break some more! The wolf soldiers where at their last, finally flickering, then violently shattering to pieces like glass! Luckily, Echo and Cyro made it to the group without a scratch. The group knew they needed to form some sort of plan. Anubis's attacks did little to stop the ballistas from heading down below the bridge to their waiting ship. Shortly ropes were thrown back up and over the bridge roof to the other side of the ship. The ballistas then climbed back up the ropes, with two for them, and six for towing up a small cannon!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn retreated to the woods with the others who had heeded his words.

"Alright, we either need a plan, or we need to just go around," Flynn explained. "This gang is organized, better than any gang I ran into in New York. That means that even if we take out the leader there'll be others ready to take his place. Our best chance is to trick our way past them somehow... or take out their weapons."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"There is also the much more pacifist approach." Gil pointed out as he adjusted his safety goggles atop his head. "If I remember correctly there was a cliff path the mice on the bridge mentioned earlier before the... Chaos ensured. And it may be possible to come back at a later time to confront these rats when we have more firepower."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"the fox boy told us that the rats were lying though" Muiva said , sitting down , leaning against a big tree
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack yelped as the fireball scorched his back. Son of a granbull that smarts. He grouped up with Flynn, Gul, and Mulvia. I say we use our fire spells and burn that bridge from under their feet. It will get rid of the healers, and though they probably have more back at their base, it's still gonna greatly impair them. Besides, you can't put a toll on a bridge that isn't there.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis kept up the illusion only for him to retreat to join the others. once regrouped he was breathing heavily, then he looked at the illusion which went towards the leader only to disapear in a swirl of wind. "ok.....theres a cannon, and that didnt do much. we need a plan" Anubis said still breathing heavily
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo ran up to the group, panting. "So, what now?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo looked back at the bridge before deciding to voice his opinion"I would recomend going around that map you hold seems to be handmade it could be that whoever gave it to you would not expected this,"he gave one last glance at the bridge before returning his gaze to the group"Or I could try to use a shadow fire spell it is inextinguishable so they would not be able to defend against it,however I do not know how long I would be able to hold the spell."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh hello lovely, how are we doing? The she-wolf goddess thought to Echo, sensing something amiss.

On the bridge, the rats succeeded in pulling up and positioning the small cannon in the center front of the bridge. Meanwhile, the horde split into small groups and began to cast healing spells on the larger rats, and a good large group focused on the leader. Once in place, a warning shot was fired in front of the bridge! Echoing with a decent sized boom.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Legotron123 wrote:Jack yelped as the fireball scorched his back. Son of a granbull that smarts. He grouped up with Flynn, Gul, and Mulvia. I say we use our fire spells and burn that bridge from under their feet. It will get rid of the healers, and though they probably have more back at their base, it's still gonna greatly impair them. Besides, you can't put a toll on a bridge that isn't there.
Ace11 wrote:Echo looked back at the bridge before deciding to voice his opinion"I would recomend going around that map you hold seems to be handmade it could be that whoever gave it to you would not expected this,"he gave one last glance at the bridge before returning his gaze to the group"Or I could try to use a shadow fire spell it is inextinguishable so they would not be able to defend against it,however I do not know how long I would be able to hold the spell."
"How do we get across if we burn the bridge?" Flynn asked. "And what do we do if they we find out they were lying? They're crooks, you've got to assume they're lying if what they say doesn't help them."

he thought for a minute. "Could we use our light spells to blind them somehow and get past them?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil grimaces, looking over at the bridge they had failed to get past. "Their organization seem strong and they have the advantage of being at a higher ground. The bridge is a straight line that doesn't offer much cover even if we are able to blind them for a moment or two. Maybe if we could whip up a sort of fog or mist we could get past but with them firing down at us there's still a chance one of us could get hurt... Or worse... Another option is going underneath the bridge or crossing along the underside, but I wouldn't see a way of doing that." The husky sighed.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"well , we'll think of something , right now I say let's just rest for a bit "
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack sighed. You're probably right. We aren't lucky enough to find any other way to cross. And the currents too fast for us to swim. He sat down on a rock, feeling tired as the adrenaline wore off. Wow, that was tiring. One of the quickest mood swings I've ever had. First cocky, then really sad and upset, then really mad. Drains you a bit to have those.