HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by kurowolfe »

The otter was getting concerned; just a small teasing and the cat was already getting too flustered? He had his crush on him hard. Well... that was what he thought at first, until Wealthy pushed his paw away and staggered away from him. He reached out to him to inquire about his current status again, but then the cat began twitching and... morphing.

Surprised at this rather weird turn of events, Hajime fell onto his tail in the sand, his glasses falling off his muzzle. He watched intently (more like entranced) as Wealthy changed his form into a quadruped orange tiger with jet black eyes, never seeing something like that happened in front of him.

"W-wealthy-san, are you okay?" Hajime stuttered, wondering if it was his fault this happened.
Hlaoroo wrote:[/color]
Todd is about to say something else when Wealthy appears to malfunction.
"Well, well. It appears our friend is a mech. Perhaps we should call for Hinata. She may be able to aid him in mastering his secondary form." he suggests.
"A mech?" the otter said, glancing back at Todd, then turning back to the now ancient tiger-ish Wealthy. "So, this is normal?"

The otter stood back on his feet, dusting the sand off his fur and picking up his glasses. Now that his processors managed to sort through the overload of sensory infos, he was able to appreciate the rather exotic look. "Wealthy-san, from the few extra data files inside my memory, it appears that you have taken the form of the feral tiger, spoken only in legends during times when all animals apart from humans were still in their primal, non-anthropomorphized forms. Interesting occurance, despite the sudden change."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust walked over to Wealthy and placed his paw on the anidroid's head. "It's okay. Just calm down." he tried reassuring Wealthy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy hears Hajime again and begins stalking over to his side. The tiger's black eyes reading the otter before cutely rubbing his head on the otter-droids leg.
The cat circled him a few times and rubbed his head against the otter's paw before rolling onto his back and pawing at the air.

Orion stood next to Dust as he watched the cat.
He looks kind of scary... Orion said.
Wealthy looked over his barrel chest at the mutt and glared at him before going back to the cute kitten pose.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust crouched down and looked into Wealthy's eyes. "How do you feel?" he asked the anidroid.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Dust crouched down and looked into Wealthy's eyes. "How do you feel?" he asked the anidroid.
Wealthy glared at the cat and batted lightly at his face's general direction so he would go away.

Do you think Hinata could help? Orion asked Todd and Kelly.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seeing Wealthy's change from tiger to kitten, the ferret droids elect to keep their distance due to the perceived instability of Wealthy's software.
"I do. At the very least she can do no harm." confirms Todd as Kelly using the intellicom system requests Hinata's immediate assistance in the park.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hinata got the call and then buzzed her partner.
E-excuse me, Chrissy. Kelly and Todd require my assistance. Do you mind taking over for me? Hinata asked. Once she got the okay, she began running to the park.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust grabbed Wealthy's paw and looked into his eyes. He squinted as if he was trying to see through the anidroid. "Out of all the pets and anidroids I've seen come through my dad's shop, I've never seen something like this happen." he said, thinking out loud.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Our intent? James scratched his back. We get asked that question a lot. Noah answered before he could. There are a few reasons we do it. It pays for our bills, it fuels our various hobbes, and it lets us share our opinions with the world. The biggest reason is, well.....we want to help people. We want to give them something to look forward to after a stressful day. We want to help them make it through tough times, to help them deal with big loses, to help them go on with their day to day lives. We want to leave a positive impact on them.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hajime didn’t dare move when Wealthy did this… ritual dance(?) around him, circling and rubbing against him before the now tiger laid on his back. He connected himself to the internet and let one of his processors do a search on legendary creature behavior, while the rest focused on staying calm and focused. Especially when the tiger droid seemed to be rather silent in words yet expressive in his eyes, glaring at both Orion and Dust.

Soon, another small ‘ping’ rang from the otter’s body, and his smile returned. “I see…” he muttered to himself, before lowering his body to a crouch near Wealthy’s head and patting him behind the ears. “It seems that our friend here is rather fond of me, and is showing his affection in the way that most felines did back then in primeval times. May I?” The last bit he said to the supine Wealthy, his paw now hanging above his exposed belly, waiting for permission to rub into it.
==============================

John was now at the floor where the signal was last detected. He had thought that the source of the weird energy waves was much further, but when he refocused his memories and broke down whatever leftover wavelength energy still ringing in his head, it turned out that it was in this very apartment where he and Ashe lived in! This was both very worrying, and so very confusing to the alien morph. The latter part was more apparent when he arrived at the unassuming front door of the room; would they have a base so exposed and under-protected in the middle of the city? Or maybe it was just his paranoia at work here?

In any case, he needed an answer. So John rang the doorbell, and waited.
============

Ashe rose from her food-induced slumber, smacking her muzzle and rubbing her eyes. “Guys… where are we? Guys?”
Only when she opened her eyes proper did she notice she was in her bed back home, tucked under the covers. The cat frowned through her sleep-addled mind. Last time she recalled, she was wolfing down on the pancakes at the diner with the rest, and now she was here. Has it been that long?

A few stretches of her limbs, another large yawn, and the cat leapt off her bed, being careful not to hit the medical equipments around her. She made her way to the living room. “Dad? Daaaaad, where are you?” she called around. “Oh, what’s this?”

She noticed the piece of paper on the coffee table and picked it up; a message. She read it out loud to herself. “Ashe, sorry I had to go, some urgent business. Meet you later when I’m done. Don’t forget your promise to your friend when you wake up! Love – Dad”

She smacked her forehead. “Huh… oh right! I forgot! I promised to meet Dust at the park!” The cat took a glance at the wall clock; good, it's still early! She must have had fallen asleep after eating that scrumptious pancakes, and Dad brought her back home! Thank goodness! She tossed the paper away, and walked as quickly as her system allowed her to the entrance, then out of their home, heading for the park. Hope he’s still there with the rest!

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:Our intent? James scratched his back. We get asked that question a lot. Noah answered before he could. There are a few reasons we do it. It pays for our bills, it fuels our various hobbes, and it lets us share our opinions with the world. The biggest reason is, well.....we want to help people. We want to give them something to look forward to after a stressful day. We want to help them make it through tough times, to help them deal with big loses, to help them go on with their day to day lives. We want to leave a positive impact on them.
"This appears like the kind of workload a full-crew broadcast station could do. Do you keep contact with your viewers? Or is it a one-way trasmission only?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy smiled and stretched so the otter could pet his belly without worrying about sharp claws batting the otter's paw.

When Hinata got there she climbed down the steps and saw the affectionate cat. She giggled and walked up next to Dust.
Sir, he's trying to get attention from this droid here. He means no harm... unless you get in between the object of his affections. Hinata said. Wealthy nodded and ran his tongue across his heavy paw. She then walked over to her friends, Todd and Kelly.
So what did you guys need? she asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"And you guys just... do it all yourself? Just the two of you?" Vi asks, looking around at all the equipment. Her ears twitched and she looked towards the direction of the front door. "Someone's here." She said, pointing out the obvious.
-------------
"Hmm..." Troubled was one word to describe the dog's disposition at the moment. He looked at the scrap of paper in front of him and gave another sigh, one of many that he had been letting out since his interview with the fire department. The Eskimo dog tore his gaze away from the paper to look up at the flag he was sitting under. Having nothing else to do the dog had trudged his way to the quiet peace of the park and... parked himself on one of the benches near the lone flag.
*Sigh*
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you for coming, Hinata. Todd, would you explain to her please? Do excuse me for a moment."
"Of course, Kelly. Hinata, the tiger you see there was originally a cat droid who went by the name of Wealthy until he suddenly morphed into mech form. He appeared to be taken by surprise on discovering this part of his programming. We were hoping you could reassure him that it's normal and perhaps advise him on its usage, being that you yourself are a mech droid."

While Todd explains this to Hinata, Kelly makes her way over to where Avery is slumped on the bench, dusting the sand form her paws as she goes.
"Excuse me, Master Avery. May I join you?" Without waiting for permission, she joins the dog on the bench.
"You'll pardon my saying so, sir, but you appear disquieted by something. Far be it from me to pry into sir's personal affairs, however due to my concern for your welfare, I felt it only proper to offer you my assistance should you require it in any way."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hinata looked at the tiger again and nodded.
This is Wealthy? I'm glad he got his new body, but I-I haven't seen anything like this before... but I'm sure the concept of transforming is the same. But I'll have to wait until he's comfortable before talking to him.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

With permission granted, Hajime began rubbing Wealthy’s belly in downward strokes, surprised at how soft his fur was there. “Object of affection…” he muttered to himself, again wondering about the tiger’s crush on him. But, as a butler droid, it is his duty of be a confidant of secrets of his guests, and the otter felt it would be disgraceful to subject Wealthy to personal judgment and discrimination.

So he kept mum, keeping that professional smile on his face as he worked his paw through the tiger anidroid’s soft fur, only partly listening to the rest discussing this predicament.

============
It took her a while, but Ashe finally reached the park, huffing a little due to her frail health. Surveying the area once there, she saw Dust and the rest of the gaggle of pets, the smart ferret usher talking to the white dog, and the rest discussing about something. Thanking her lucky stars that they were still there, the grey cat headed towards them, when she saw an odd figure lying on the sand. When she got closer, she saw what could only be described as a four-legged tiger, getting his stomach rubbed by that weird otter waiter.

She stopped in her tracks. Who, or what, was that thing? The tiger looked pretty scary, but everyone seemed to be almost nonchalant about it! Maybe it’s not dangerous?

With that in mind, she approached Dust tentatively, keeping her front facing the tiger at all times until she was next to the other grey cat.

“Pssst, Dust,” she started whispering at him, eyes on the beast. “Who’s that? Why is the otter petting him like that?”

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hm? Oh hi Ashe!" Dust said when he noticed her. "Oh, that's Wealthy. I have no idea why he's like that though."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Upon hearing Ashe's arrival, Wealthy snapped back to reality.
Ashe... the angry sounding tiger whispered before his arms and legs shrunk back to normal, the bare metal tail going from spiked to smooth as he sat up on his arms. He looked up into the otter's eyes, knowing how he had acted. He stood to his feet, not looking at Hajime, and muttered in his normal bored voice This never happened. He then walked back to the circuit he had been drawing and sat crisscross on the ground to try to fix it.

He's uncomfortable with his transformation. My mech form shuts off my emotions. But maybe instead of shutting off his emotions, it makes him lose control of them? Hinata said, not really sure if Todd would understand.
B-but I'm not a professional at diagnosing things. He's still embarrassed about what happened, though. I'm not sure if I'm the one to tell him that its okay because he barely knows me...

Wealthy had sensed the confusion Ashe displayed. He wanted to tell her that he's okay, but what if he isn't? He didn't want to tell Ashe anything until he knew he was safe to be around.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I'll get it! Noah said when the bell rang. As he went to answer it, James continued to talk to his guests. There's lots of ways for our fans to talk to us. They can post comments on our video's, they can email us, etc. It's a lot easier than you think it is to run a program like this once you get used to it. When Noah opened the door he saw standing outside. Can i help you?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"Hm? Oh hi Ashe!" Dust said when he noticed her. "Oh, that's Wealthy. I have no idea why he's like that though."
"Wait, that's Wealthy?!" Ashe couldn't hide the astonishment in her voice. A few moments of silence, then her eyes began lighting up. "That's so COOL! He's like those robots in that old movie series.... err... oh yeah, Transformers!"

She did get spooked a little hearing the four-legged droid mutter her name in a growl, but when he transformed back into his old self, Ashe's heart stopped palpitating, and her curiosity got piqued instead. Added with the commentary from Hinata on his predicament and his rather subdued demeanor now, the cat was getting rather intrigued.

"I'll go talk to him," Ashe said to Dust. A pat on his robotic arm, she walked towards Wealthy, being careful in avoiding the rather odd drawing in the sand. She crouched down next to him. "Hey Wealthy, what's up?"
MrNeonShot wrote:Upon hearing Ashe's arrival, Wealthy snapped back to reality.
Ashe... the angry sounding tiger whispered before his arms and legs shrunk back to normal, the bare metal tail going from spiked to smooth as he sat up on his arms. He looked up into the otter's eyes, knowing how he had acted. He stood to his feet, not looking at Hajime, and muttered in his normal bored voice This never happened. He then walked back to the circuit he had been drawing and sat crisscross on the ground to try to fix it.
And Hajime kept the warm look on his eyes, even when he was given the cold shoulder by the reverted anidroid. "As you wish, Wealthy-san," he said. The otter stayed crouching as the cat distanced himself away from him back to the rather elaborate sketch of a circuit, before standing back up himself and standing near Todd.

To the pink rabbit named Hinata's analysis, he added, "Almost anyone would be uncomfortable when they suddenly transformed into something else without preamble, to a certain degree that is."
====================

"Oh!" That was John's first reaction seeing the one opening the door. "Good morning! You're Mr. Walker's son Noah right? We met at the theater last night. It's a small world after all." To the half-cybernetic canine's question though, he was a little bit more apprehensive. "Well... did something happen inside just now? Like, a giant explosion of energy or something?"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy sighed.
My body. Turns out I've got 2, and one of them doesn't like to listen when I tell it to stop. Wealthy said.

Orion joined Kelly and stood next to Avery, happy to see he was back.

Hinata nodded at Hajime's remark.
H-hello! Hinata said. Whats your name? she asked.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Two bodies?" Ashe repeated, a little perplexed at the choice of words. "Well, just give it some time, you'll master it soon. Dad also have two forms, and he still have some trouble controlling his transformation even now. So take it easy, okay?" The feline gave a pat on his back.

"Oh, how rude of me. my apologies," Hajime said, bowing a little towards the shy droid, kind of forgetting he was supposed to act casual. "My name is Hajime, and I'm a waiter at The Sufficient Grounds Cafe just across the street. May I have the pleasure of knowing yours, goshuujin-sama?" Yep, totally forgetting it =w=

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hinata the Security droid, and I work with Kelly and Todd. Hinata replied. Its nice to meet you! Hinata said, extending her paw towards the otter.

Wealthy sighed.
I wish it hadn't decided to make an appearance just to flirt with the otter droid... Wealthy said with an annoyed tone.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, look on the bright side Wealthy. It could've been worse." Dust said, trying to cheer him up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, thats why I tried to get away from everyone, but I didn't get far. I remember having control when Orion was helping me, but then I saw Hajime and... well... Wealthy slowed down his explanation to glance at Hajime. He sighed and continued drawing.
Forget about it. Its over now. Wealthy said. The white lines traced the motherboard he was drawing and told him it was Hajime's.
Wealthy grumbled and scribbled away the moonsand.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote: While Todd explains this to Hinata, Kelly makes her way over to where Avery is slumped on the bench, dusting the sand form her paws as she goes.
"Excuse me, Master Avery. May I join you?" Without waiting for permission, she joins the dog on the bench.
"You'll pardon my saying so, sir, but you appear disquieted by something. Far be it from me to pry into sir's personal affairs, however due to my concern for your welfare, I felt it only proper to offer you my assistance should you require it in any way."
Avery looks up from the paper and gives a smile at the sight of the ani-droid. "Hey there Kelly, and no, I don't mind." He replied though the droid had already seated herself on the bench next to him. He also waved to Orion as he approached. "And no, no assistance needed, but thank you for offering, it's just the job at the Fire department." He lets out another sigh and gives the Kelly a shrug and a 'what are you to do' smirk before going into his explanation. "Firedogs haven't really been used in firefighting for... Awhile now. Most of it's done by humans and their expertise in working the machines." He folded the paper up and stuffed it in his pocket. "But it seems that their mostly used now as a sort of mascot, like a public figure for the fire department." He slumps his shoulders.
"Teaching fire safety lectures and talking at events is really all I get to do. Sometimes I get to tag along on emergencies but I don't get to do much." The dog clenched his gloved animatronic paw into a fist in a calm rage, "I was told the rehabilitation program was suppose to put disabled working dogs back to work." The dog sighed and sat back against the bench and smiled tiredly at Kelly, "But I guess it's okay, for now at least, I'll help wherever I can." A knot formed in the dog's stomach, but he ignored it.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion suddenly let out a beeping noise.
Hey, I've gotta go do something real quick. I'll be right back! Orion said. He then climbed the stairs and made his way up the stairs and disappearing to whatever building had a restroom.

Wealthy got up and began walking up the stairs.
I'm going to go check up with Mr. Smith. I'll be back soon. he called down to Ashe.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I was not aware that droids were capable of emotion." Todd observes.
MrNeonShot wrote:Hinata the Security droid, and I work with Kelly and Todd. Hinata replied. Its nice to meet you! Hinata said, extending her paw towards the otter.
"Oh, I apologise for neglecting the introductions."

~~@@~~@@~~
"I see. So you're frustrated at being unable to showcase your skills and you perceive your role as being sidelined in preference for human ability. You also feel that the program has not fulfilled its promises. I am sorry that you feel this way. I wish I could help." The droid sits quietly for a moment before putting a comforting paw on the dog's arm and giving him a gentle rub.
"May I ask, Avery, what you were expecting from the program and where your skill set lies?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

MrNeonShot wrote:Wealthy sighed.
I wish it hadn't decided to make an appearance just to flirt with the otter droid... Wealthy said with an annoyed tone.
"Huh? You mean..." Ashe didn't finish her sentence, seeing how annoyed Wealthy seemed to be.
MrNeonShot wrote:Yeah, thats why I tried to get away from everyone, but I didn't get far. I remember having control when Orion was helping me, but then I saw Hajime and... well... Wealthy slowed down his explanation to glance at Hajime. He sighed and continued drawing.
Forget about it. Its over now. Wealthy said. The white lines traced the motherboard he was drawing and told him it was Hajime's.
Wealthy grumbled and scribbled away the moonsand.
"I see, so this other AI in you likes that waiter." Ashe also took a glance back at said waiter, before crouching even lower so that her face was visible within Wealthy's sight. "Must've been tough." It seemed like a cruel irony that Wealthy, who by all means she had considered her brother, also have a similar condition to her's. That side of hers, which she could only recall now after The Chief had passed away-- she did not like. At all.

She gave Wealthy a watered-down smile and rubbed his back fur. "Give it time, I'm sure you can control your body soon. No sweat okay?"
MrNeonShot wrote:Wealthy got up and began walking up the stairs.
I'm going to go check up with Mr. Smith. I'll be back soon. he called down to Ashe.
"Hey, Wealthy, wait!" Ashe called out to him. "And he's gone. Eh, Dad's out, so he's just wasting his time going up there. Ah well." She turned back to Dust. "Anyways, let's play Dust! What do you have in mind?"
====================

All this while, Hajime kept an ear and its associated functions set on the conversation between the three felines, as he continued with the introduction.

"It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance too, Hinata-san," he said jovially, receiving the bunny's pawshake offer.
Hlaoroo wrote:"I was not aware that droids were capable of emotion." Todd observes.
"Oh, I apologise for neglecting the introductions."
"No need for an apology, Todd-san." The otter reassured him. "In any case, from what I could process from the information I've gathered, it's likely that Wealthy's a self-programmed anidroid, correct? Unlike factory-built anidroids such as myself, self-programmed droids like him tend to be created with an evolving and ever-changing emotional AI component, mimicking those of real-living pets, or organics as you had called them." The otter paused for a while, before continuing. "It's a common thing back in Earth's country of Japan, where I was originally supposed to be stationed. To the extent that anidroids have come to serve as a replacement for real-life companionship." Surprisingly, Hajime's voice sounded rather distant and bitter while saying this.

As Wealthy and Orion left the park, the bespectacled otter saw Avery talking with the other ferret anidroid. "Hmm... please forgive me, but I believe I need to attend to the young master." He bowed slightly and then walked towards the two. "My apologies for being so forward, but you look distressed, Avery-obocchama. Anything I can help you with?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't know. What would you like to do?" Dust asked, smiling at Ashe.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I see. So you're frustrated at being unable to showcase your skills and you perceive your role as being sidelined in preference for human ability. You also feel that the program has not fulfilled its promises. I am sorry that you feel this way. I wish I could help." The droid sits quietly for a moment before putting a comforting paw on the dog's arm and giving him a gentle rub.
"May I ask, Avery, what you were expecting from the program and where your skill set lies?"
"What was I expecting from the program?" Avery tilted his head up and looked at the sky. "At the time I didn't really expect anything really... I mean I was...dying..." The white canine paused for a few seconds, mulling over the thought. He scratched the top of his nose. "Anyways, I thought the program was gonna patch me back up. I wasn't asking to be the six million dollar man or be imbued with superpowers or anything like that. I just wanted things to go back to normal." Avery gave a strained laugh. "I never thought I was asking for too much..." He cleared his throat. "As for where my skill set lies." He looked over at Kelly. "I was born and bred to help people who really needed help, and protect people who needed protecting. Helping people is the only thing I know how to do... I just want to go back to doing it."

Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"I don't know. What would you like to do?" Dust asked, smiling at Ashe.
"Well, there's one thing I've been wanting to do ever since I saw this park. Geronimooo!"

Ashe then proceeded to jog a few paces forwards, bended herself at the knees, and leaped! She jumped in the air, almost as high as her own height, and once she started to come back down again, rolled herself into a ball. With a soft thud, she touched down on the sand, and continued rolling for a few revolutions until the momentum's gone, and her body laid face-up facing the black sky.

"Wooooohoooo!! That was totally worth the wait!"
the cat shouted, laughing in glee.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy began walking back down the stairs. When he got there, he saw Ashe rolling around in the sand. He was about to say something about it, but realized just a few minutes ago, he had been doing the same thing. Wealthy just stood silently until Ashe needed him.

Hinata, seeing Wealthy come back, decided now was the time to talk to him. The security droid walked up next to Wealthy.

Wealthy only now registered the security droid in his surroundings and was a bit afraid that he had scared some people with his sudden transformation.
So... how was your first transformation? Hinata asked. Wealthy kinda shrugged. I wasn't really thrilled about it. Wealthy replied.
What did it feel like? Hinata asked.
Wealthy didn't want to anger the security droid, so he replied with the best way he knew.
My body became heavier to me and my scanning range extended pretty far out. Sometimes I can scan a building or so, but this time I saw the cities power grid below me, the security camera's over there and over there. Wealthy pointed to some buildings that appeared to not have camera's.
[color=#000FF]And then whenever I looked back at Hajime, I couldn't stop myself from cuddling up to him...[/color] Wealthy trailed off here and didn't seem to want to talk about it anymore. Hinata tried a different question for him.
Did your body move on its own? Hinata asked. If so, she'd have to call the creators to fix the programming.
Wealthy appeared embarrassed.
N-no... I just felt the sudden urge to... to... Wealthy could feel his paws beginning to get heavy again, but he forced back the growing paw.
So that was all you?
Wealthy had his eyes to the ground, confirming that it was.
Hinata patted Wealthy's back to comfort him.
Don't worry about it, Wealthy. You'll learn about your body soon enough.
Yeah, I'm scheduled for a meeting at ARGO every night to run tests on my body and mind. Wealthy replied.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That was awesome!" Dust said, applauding Ashe's trick. "Do you want to play tag?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah looked at John for a second before he recognized him. Oh yea! You were the guy who had that...weird..spasm..thing. He was slightly confused by Johns question. Um, no. Unless....JEMMY! I think this guy wants to talk to you!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:Noah looked at John for a second before he recognized him. Oh yea! You were the guy who had that...weird..spasm..thing. He was slightly confused by Johns question. Um, no. Unless....JEMMY! I think this guy wants to talk to you!
The genet anidroid approached the couple. "Greetings," he said, bowing. "How can I be of assitance?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

kurowolfe wrote: "No need for an apology, Todd-san." The otter reassured him. "In any case, from what I could process from the information I've gathered, it's likely that Wealthy's a self-programmed anidroid, correct? Unlike factory-built anidroids such as myself, self-programmed droids like him tend to be created with an evolving and ever-changing emotional AI component, mimicking those of real-living pets, or organics as you had called them." The otter paused for a while, before continuing. "It's a common thing back in Earth's country of Japan, where I was originally supposed to be stationed. To the extent that anidroids have come to serve as a replacement for real-life companionship." Surprisingly, Hajime's voice sounded rather distant and bitter while saying this.
"I know not. I only met him this morning. I know little of his history." answers Todd, completely missing the change of tone of Hajime's voice due to his lack of programming for emotions. He allows Hajime to leave and then makes his way over to Dust and Ashe.
"Very clever. I require a lack of gravity or the usage of my propulsion units to perform similar stunts. What is this "Tag" and how does one play it, Master Glacia?" he queries.

~~@@~~@@~~
"You have been through much and to come through it all you are clearly very strong. Perhaps though, the program is aware of the strains that such a disease can put on one's body and psyche and they wish to ensure you're ready before pushing you too much." Kelly counsels.
"However it is though, I am sure that the program has your best interests at heart. Also, passing on knowledge and expertise to the next generation is one of the best forms of protecting and helping those young people because it can prevent them from getting into dangerous situations in the first place. So even if the work isn't what you expected, take heart because you are still doing a great thing. And if you're finding you're not happy then perhaps talking to your employer or contact in the program might be beneficial?" she suggests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

“Thanks!” Ashe said, grinning.

However, when Dust suggested that they play tag, that grin fell a bit. “Sorry, no can do. I love playing tag, don’t get me wrong, but I can’t run too much now because of my health. Anything else you have in mind?”

Hearing Kelly’s ferret friend complementing her roll made her giggle though. “Todd, I have no idea what you’re saying, but thanks!” She then waited for Dust to answer his question.
=========

John was a little intrigued hearing the new name, so much so that he dismissed Noah’s odd description of himself. And when he got to see this Jemmy, he turned out to be a… cat? No, a wild cat of a species whose name escaped him at the moment. He looked harmless enough; how was he connected to the sudden burst of energy?

The man bowed his head slightly in response to the anidroid’s.

“Hello, you’re Jemmy, correct? Do you know anything about the wave energy burst that came from this are just recently?” Inside, the man groaned. That was too direct!
================

Hajime stayed at the sides while Kelly provided her opinions towards the young master’s predicament, keeping his silence as he was not needed then.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hinata looked at Hajime and then back at Wealthy.
You should ask him out. she said plainly.
Wealthy was indignant.
Why would I ever do that?! He asked loudly.
You need to learn to control yourself around him without being rude. Going on a date would help get you comfortable around him. Hinata explained. Wealthy looked back at Hajime and sighed before walking to him.
Hey... he said. He was still shy around him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:John was a little intrigued hearing the new name, so much so that he dismissed Noah’s odd description of himself. And when he got to see this Jemmy, he turned out to be a… cat? No, a wild cat of a species whose name escaped him at the moment. He looked harmless enough; how was he connected to the sudden burst of energy?
The man bowed his head slightly in response to the anidroid’s.
“Hello, you’re Jemmy, correct? Do you know anything about the wave energy burst that came from this are just recently?” Inside, the man groaned. That was too direct!
Jemmy frowned in the apparent equivalent of puzzlement. "As of recently, including the latest 12-hours activities, I am directly responsible for the repairs of a residential unit and the correction of a malfunction in the evacuation drill system, both events happening in this building. Do you need assistance with other anomalies, Sir? My owner can apply reasonable fees."