POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lets get you and Nine healed before we pursue. Emerras instructed. He pulled out a health vial and tossed it to Lewis.
((not sure how many health vials I have :p))
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis caught the potion and sprayed it on his injured parts. If we do go after it, ret should be the one facing it. It's psychic so I'd go down faster than I could make a dent, but he'd resist it, and if he knows any bug type moves those would help, since psychic is weak to bug.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sounds like the perfect fight for Ret. Emerras remarked. He then tossed out Nine's pokeball, bringing the pokemon out into the sunlight.
Are we done healing? he asked.
No, but we'll be doing that now. Spread your arms and legs while I spray you down. Ret, I think I saw a berry bush over there. Do you think you can-- Emerras then facepalmed, seeing the scythe-like limbs on the pokemon.
I'll go get it after I'm done with Lewis and Nine.
Emerras pulled out another bottle of healing spray and began spraying it on the growlithe, getting any cuts or bruises. Afterwards, he ran his fingers through the growlithe's fur, removing the webs so he wouldn't be slowed down again.

Nine enjoyed the feeling of his trainer taking care of him, being gentle on the cuts he had, taking off the irritating webs from his fur. Almost like a mother would.

Soon, Emerras stopped and walked over to Lewis and began checking him over. There was one scrape on his chin, which Emerras gently applied some spray to the area.
I may not be the best trainer, but I care about you guys a lot. I don't want to see you guys in unnecessary danger, but I overreacted in our last trainer battle. Next time, I'll let you finish. Emerras said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Aww thanks Emarras. We care about you too. Lewis said with truth. Then his aura senses started tingling. Hang on guys. My senses are picking up something. Something very hostile. And close.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I can smell more people that way! Nine pointed at the direction of the mystery people.
Let's hide in the bushes and watch them. Emerras instructed.
Nine did as he was told.
((It's not team rocket))
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis dove into the closest bush, accidentally crashing into a kakuna that was just about to evolve.

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

retarii goes into the nurses office. after so he came back shivering without speaking. Ruso then came and the three were directed to him before leaving to the gym. "lets try the gym. maybe we have a good chance to learn a few things!" ruso said. retarii agreeing.
-------
the elekid now asleep is being yelled at to wake up
-------
the kakoona soon evolves to beedrill next to lewis, but instead of attacking it deeply stares. meanwhile nines senses on another person show a trainer walking about with a hurt pokemon as he runs by to the hospital.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret crouched nearby in some bushes, wondering what was going on. He slowly poked his head out to see what was going on outside. A trainer ran by, cradling something in his arms. He turned to Nine, also hiding in the bushes nearby, before asking, "What are we hiding from?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sounds like fun!" Ruiki said, following Ruso.
------
"Now is our chance. Use Lick!" Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis stared at the beedrill with great fear. He knew what they do and what they are capable of. He tryed not to move so not to anger it.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It smells like a trainer with a hurt pokemon! Nine replied.
Should we help? Nine asked the trainer. Emerras thought for a moment.
We should follow them and make sure the trainer isn't attacked on his way to the hospital. Emerras instructed.
Besides, we're getting further away from the town. Emerras said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:"Now is our chance. Use Lick!" Indigo said.
As directed, Haze rushed towards the sleeping Elekid with his tongue out of his mouth and licked.
(OOC: I'd use more detail, but I think it started to sound creepy, so we'll just stick with "and licked")
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Cool, a gym battle!" Hayazaki remarked, following Ruso. He had heard of these battles from his dad, and from how he had described it, only the best among the best of Pokemon and trainers could win this battle. Oh, he's getting excited!

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

The elekid blinks a few times after being licked. he then raises his arms and charges with tackle!

-------------
the beedrill looking at the riolu seems to blink before hugging lewis tightly.
----------
Upon arriving at the gym the team spots much action within as other trainers fought against gym trainers. the many have a common set, rock and ground type pokemon.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The tension in the air, the charged energy in the gym, all served to excite Hayazaki even more. "Mister Ruso, when's our turn? I can't wait to battle these guys!"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis wasn't quite sure how to react to the beedrill hugging him until a horrified realization hit him. Please don't let it think I'm its mom. Please don't let it think I'm it mom. Please don't let it think I'm it mom.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:The elekid blinks a few times after being licked. he then raises his arms and charges with tackle!
Haze just stayed in place... and the tackle went right through him. It has no effect. "Is that all you've got?" he asked.
(OOC:Immunity to normal type moves for the win :P)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Normal type immunity, niiiiiiice." Jack remarks. While sitting on the rock he notices a little book in the bushes. I wonder...I'm sure Barb wouldn't notice if I'm gone for a second. Jack silently leaps from the rock towards the book.

"Yeah, Haze! You'll get em in no time!" Barb cheers. She bounces in her seat then flinches in pain, remembering how low her health is and all the scratches she sustained.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah! This is going to be fun!" Ruiki said, excited.
------------
"Haze, use Lick again!" Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Immediately, Haze flew towards the elekid again, tongue out.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Jack picks up the book and silently streaks back over to the rock, then nimbly jumps back onto the rock. He was pleased with himself, he felt like a ninja. After shifting into a more comfortable position, Jack cracks open the ancient sun-damaged, leather bound book. He reads it, noticing the peculiar looking type, up until the ninth page where it just stopped. Huh? Jack looks closer at the type a realizes it was actually handwriting. It's an unfinished novel! I wonder if the author would mind if I finished it for him... He gazes down at the book and half smiles, deciding to continue the story.

Barb feels just a breeze, and shivers a little. She watches the battle, eyes wide with awe, not noticing Jack's new thing until she hears him give his 'I've decided on something important to me' sigh. "Whatcha doing with that old book?" the buizel asks.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

After a while of just observing, Hayazaki was getting a little antsy. Shuffling his feet one after the other. "Mister Ruso, sir?"

Hotep the psychic

Ruso watches before being snapped out by hayazaki. he smiles "lets watch one more battle before going in i want to be sure that we are ready for this." ruso said
"AAAWWWW come on i want to fight Ruso!" retarriii said impatiently ruso pats him on the head "its about patience, i know you can beat them but what about them" ruso says before he walks to a stand where some trainers sat watching the gym leader. ruso followed after
------------
elekid soon lets out a thundershock attack at haze!

-----------
The beedrill keeps hugging lewis soon tightening its grip
ImageImageImage
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:elekid soon lets out a thundershock attack at haze!
Haze was knocked back a bit by the shock. "alright, that one actually hurt a little."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb whips her head around when she hears the thunder.

Jack takes this opportunity to quickly stow the book into Barb's backpack, covering it with his bandanna.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis was internally panicking. The beedrill was squeezing so strongly that he was beginning to feel crushed. He couldn't fight back. In his position the beedrill could easily snap his neck. He decided to try something he had never done before and supposedly couldn't do until he evolved. He tried sending emerras a psychic message. Help me I'm being hugged to death by a beedrill in a bush.

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret watched as the trainer with the injured pokemon walked towards the town. "Why do we have to hide from him?" Ret asked Emerras before turning back to the trainer and shuffling forwards. "Also, where did Lewis disappear to?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, Lewis-- Woah... congrats on the new child... Emerras said. He approached the 2 slowly and cautiously, not getting the message Lewis sent. He held out an ouran berry for the beedril.
Here ya go, little guy! He said, offering the berry to it.
Hotep the psychic

The elekid stands firm cheering to himself of the attack.
------------
the beedrill soon sees the new pokemon that appeared and in his fright begins flying away with lewis!
------------
the fight in the gym soons dies down as the gym leader tends to his pokemon on a successful battle, he soon spots the team and waves them down as he rubs another attack wound on his onix
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Haze use Lick!" Indigo said.
--------
"Hey I think the gym leader wants us to go over to him." Ruiki said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Haze licked his opponent again. come on, get paralyzed, he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lewis! Get back! Emerras hit the button on Lewis' pokeball to try to retrieve him.
Nine! Use ember! See if you can knock the beedrill out of the sky! Emerras instructed.
Nine let out a stream of flames at the flying pokemon, trying not to hit Lewis.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh thank goodness you found meeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Lewis began to say before his words turned into a scream as the beedrill started flying away with him still in its grasps. As it flew higher and higher, he had a horrifying realization. If Nines ember hit the beedrill, he'd probably fall to his death.

Hotep the psychic

The beedrill flies away with lewis... about a minute later it lands in a tree in town still hugging lewis.
---------
elekid became paralyzed!
--------------
Ruso nods before gesturing the three to follow him to meet the gym leader
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine missed!
Sorry, Emerras, he was flying too fast! Nine explained.
It's okay, Nine. Let's go find Lewis and that Beedrill.
Emerras began darting back to town, looking from tree to tree to find his pokemon.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki walked next to Hayazaki. She tightened the bandanna over her eyes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"So anyways, what's up with that b- where's the book?" Barb says.

"Book? What book?" Jack replies.

"That book you just had." Barb starts getting angry.

Jack shrugs and says "I don't know what you're talking about. You should rest."

Barb opened her mouth, about to say something, thought better of it, and sulked off to the shade of a nearby tree.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

At this point, Lewis was scared and hyperventilating. If the beedrill wasn't hugging him he'd have his arms around his knees and be rocking back and forth. He kept repeating in his head, please let Emarras save me. Please let Emarras save me. Please let Emarras save me.

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Aargh! He makes me so mad sometimes. 'Neeh what book? You should rest.' I ought to give him a piece of my mind! Barb thought angrily. She brushed away a few joltiks and laid down on her stomach, arms outstretched with her head resting on them. I ought to. I ought to. I...oughta. With a big yawn, the buizel drifts off to sleep

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Haze, use Lick!" Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT