SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Then we put him to the back of our minds," Corp said gruffly. "I'm headed to the station for a bottle of Cheap Scotch. Want to come with?"
------------------------------------------
"Of course, Lewis." Keeva smiled.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Lead on then, si-er, Lewis.." Dan said, rubbing the back of his head at his mistake.

---

After getting her bags on the ship, although she didn't know where she'd be staying, she had the bright idea to find Lewis again. After all, better try and get on the good side of the captain's son. Maybe try to make a better impression?
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well done, Zoroaster." Colorado encourages as he binds Doris' wound again before putting her back in the chair. "How's that paperwork coming, Sylvester? I'll help you with it now. Doris, could you check on the boys again please? Zoro, would you mind finishing that inventory please?"
Sylvester looked up as Zoroaster nodded and when back to go take inventory. "It's going well, thank you. Great way to get to know those on the ship without seeing anyone."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Doris smiled. "The weather in space is always the same, Blair," she said. "Boringly absent. As for where we are, I'm afraid I just don't know. We kind of joined the ship at around about the same time as the boys."
"I had something called 'Acorn Crunch'" Andy said, pulling a face to show what he thought of that.
"Heheh. Ah'm guessin frae yer expression that it wasnae very guid?" Cailean giggles, ruffling Andy's headfur.

"Ah, Ah see." says Blair. "Well, no matter. Ah'll find out soon enough, Ah suppose. Th' Steelhaven is such a well-kenned ship that it cannae be tae hard tae track... Ma'am, if'n it's nae tae rude tae ask, frae where dae ye hark? It's just that here on Earth squirrels like yersel' are closer in size tae mice."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andy shook his head. "I don't think I like nuts," Andy said casually.
"Oh," Doris said thoughtfully, not quite hearing Andy. "we're from the colony on Stetrynn Three. Way out in the boondocks."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After leaving the Captain's office, Corp stormed over to the station in something of a mood that he needed to walk off. He took a breath and entered the bright shop to pick up some provisions. And Scotch. He had an idea as to which he might try this time.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Never took you for a drinker Corp. Liz said with a bit of a smile. But nah, you go without me. Even if I was a drinker, it's barely even nine in the morning. As she watched Corp leave, the captain decided to check her various news feeds before doing a round of the ship.

---MEANWHILE---

All right then. Follow me. Gesturing for them to follow, Lewis led them along the aforementioned routed, where after less than a minute of walking, they found themselves at the entrance to the museum. The metallic white hallways led into a clear dome that let group see the orange-colored planet the station orbited. As they walked over to the entrance, they were greeted by a rather perky black jaguar.
Hi there!! She greeted the group, a enthusiastic smile on her face. She clearly hadn't been working for long. Welcome to the DJD museum! I'm Jinx, how can help you today?
Lewis was a little taken aback by the attendants cheerfulness, but he hid it under his usual attempt at a professional mask. Ah, I'd like to purchase five museum tickets. He turned to address the others. Tickets are on me, guys.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Stetrynn Three... Ah think... Hang on a minute..." The badger turns from the camera and a draw can be heard sliding open and some papers rustling before Blair turns back to the camera, holding up a glossy brochure triumphantly.
"Ah thought Ah had it. Mah Da was lookin' at places fer a holiday. Stetrynn Three was one o' his options. It luiks quite pretty in th' brochure. Is it as nice in real life?"

"Oh? What dae ye like then, Andy?" Cailean queries, hiding a smile.

Meanwhile, Conall has picked up his data pad and sent an email to the captain, politely requesting she visit them in the medbay when she's free, making sure to indicate that it's not urgent as he's sure she has other important tasks to attend to while they're docked.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, there's not much there," Doris professed. "I mean there's the Caves of Azrazor and the natural Pearls found off Lutra bay but it's a long way from Earth, Blair." She made to cross her legs, then recalled the impossibility.
"I'm not sure," Andy admitted. "I've not tried much but..." He lowered his voice. "Aren't I supposed to like Nuts?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

"Thanks Lewis"
"Thanks!"
The pair said in unison, Sam giggled while Barry just looked embarrassed.
"So, what is this big exhibit thing that you are excited about Sam?" Barry asked out loud.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Legotron123 wrote: All right then. Follow me. Gesturing for them to follow, Lewis led them along the aforementioned routed, where after less than a minute of walking, they found themselves at the entrance to the museum. The metallic white hallways led into a clear dome that let group see the orange-colored planet the station orbited. As they walked over to the entrance, they were greeted by a rather perky black jaguar.
Hi there!! She greeted the group, a enthusiastic smile on her face. She clearly hadn't been working for long. Welcome to the DJD museum! I'm Cindy, how can help you today?
Lewis was a little taken aback by the attendants cheerfulness, but he hid it under his usual attempt at a professional mask. Ah, I'd like to purchase five museum tickets. He turned to address the others. Tickets are on me, guys.
Desmond and Issac were not far behind Lewis and his group.

"Two tickets please," said Desmond. At least Issac is decent enough to pay.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, there's not much there," Doris professed. "I mean there's the Caves of Azrazor and the natural Pearls found off Lutra bay but it's a long way from Earth, Blair." She made to cross her legs, then recalled the impossibility.
"I'm not sure," Andy admitted. "I've not tried much but..." He lowered his voice. "Aren't I supposed to like Nuts?"
"Eh, it's a stereotype." Cailean grins. "Tha's a big word meanin' aye but ye dinnae hae tae if'n ye dinnae want tae. Ah tell ye what. As soon as we get oot o' this hospital Ah'll help ye try lots o' different things so we ken what ye dae like. Wuid ye like tha'?"

"Aye, tha's true..." Blair notes Doris' body language. He's always been astute at reading mannerisms, almost as good as the dogs, and he wonders how to put the squirrel at ease. Fortunately for him, Conall has also noticed. The dog picks up the pencil and paper beside him and writes down a message, holding the pad up for Doris to read but keeping it tilted slightly so Blair can't read it on the camera.
"Is everythin' okay, Doris? It's just ye luik a little uncomfortable..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah!" Andy did a little dance.
"Oh, it's just the old body telling me I need to get more medication frae... from the Doctor," Doris said, "Nice talking to you, Blair." She wheeled off vision and took Conall's pad. Asking too many Q's about where we are, she wrote.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado grinned, "I know the feeling. Being a doctor means you get to stare at everyone's medical records and learn everything about them without even seeing them face to face."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz leaned back and stretched as she looked over her news feeds. While there were plenty of interesting bits of news (Areon had become the first planet to succeed from the Republic, exploration parties on the planet Worble had discovered had discovered the closest thing to intelligent extraterrestrial life yet, and a teaser trailer for the upcoming "Worm" reboot had been released), there wasn't anything particularly important. Taking a sip from her mug, she switched over to her email to find a message from Conall. While he said it wasn't important, she didn't have anything better to do for half an hour, so she stood up and teleported next to him. Greetings Mr. Conall. You had something you wished to discuss?

---MEANWHILE---

The receptionist printed off and handed Lewis the tickets. Here you go! She said, with a perkiness that was starting to become creepy. And here is your complimentary map! We hope you have a nice day.
Noah gave his thanks and lead the group in before he opened up the map. While the museum was clearly designed for guests to take one of two paths, it was set up so they could visit the exhibits in any order they choose. Alright, what do you guys think we should do? Go along the main path, or just head straight to the four or five exhibits we find the most interesting?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Awesome!" Cailean hi-fives the young squirrel and accidentally tangles his paw in the tube providing oxygen to the prongs in his nose, inadvertently pulling them out and catching them around his jaw by the elastic strap that holds them on his head.
"Er, whoops, er... Haow does this... Oh, Cap'n!" The dog pauses to salute the captain with his tubes poking over his bottom lip and twisted backwards.
"Er, Doris, cuid ye help me get this back, please? Ah had an accident..."

Conall giggles at his brother's misfortune before jumping and yelping in surprise as the captain appears next to him, right in his field of vision. The yelp immediately turns into a grunt of pain as the motion jars his broken ribs and sutured chest muscles. He presses his paw to his chest and gasps shallowly a few times until his pain subsides to a bearable level again before saluting the captain.
Reaching for his data pad he quickly types out his message and shows it to the captain.
"Thank ye fer comin', cap'n. Cap'n, this is oor auld friend, Blair MacPhàil. He, and we, were wonderin' if'n ye cuid tell us where aboots we are an' we were wonderin' if there was any possibility o' gettin' tae Earth fer th' memorial service and funeral fer oor family. We dinnae th' date fer th' funeral yet because tha' cannae happen until th' coroner releases their bodies an' we dinnae ken when tha' will be or... Or how much is left tae bury... But th' memorial service is in two days... Sae... Is there any possibility o' us gettin' there?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Doris said, wheeling around the Captain as a startled Andy jumped backwards, landing next to Conall's head. "Of course," she repeated, helping Cailean with his mass of tubes. "Wow," she said, complimenting Conall as she put a gentle hand around his ear, "you're a fast writer."
-----------------------------------------
"Oh, I'm easy, sir," Keeva replied automatically, "so long as I get to the cars, I'm good."
------------------------------------------------------------
Having picked up several random food items (different brands or different flavours to those he'd had the last time), Corp arrived at the Drinks area. He picked up a non-alcoholic drink called 'Irn-bru' on a whim for the boys and a bottle of extremely alcoholic Tallisker for himself. He paid 5 cents for a bag and collected his shopping before heading for the exit.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Sam couldn't make up his mind.
"Well, why don't we go to the individual exhibits we want to see then afterwards we see where to go after?" he suggested.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

One day, Corp thought as he walked back through the station towards the docking bay towards his ship, I might like a billet like this. Never heading for trouble but preparing for it to come to me. The chance to make a real change but without the changing scenery. Perhaps I'll apply one day, he considered as he breezed past one of the station security officers without stopping to acknowledge her. When I'm tired of the travel, of course. With nothing to do except talk with the station chief in an hour or so, he headed back for the ship.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh my god, are you alright? Liz asked the injured canine, mortified by what she caused. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I really should've just... Anyways you had something you wanted to talk about? As the Scottish dog explained, a frown appeared on the captains face. Are you sure you can't delay it? Because our schedule doesn't place us back on Earth for a week.

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis listened to everyone's opinions before speaking again. In that case, which one should we do first? Personally, I really want to see the alien flesh and the exhibit on the Near-Apocalypse, though I think we should save the flesh for last.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Legotron123 wrote:Lewis listened to everyone's opinions before speaking again. In that case, which one should we do first? Personally, I really want to see the alien flesh and the exhibit on the Near-Apocalypse, though I think we should save the flesh for last.
Dan raised a paw in question. "Ah, If I may sir, ah, Lewis!" He says simply. "I'd say, um.. T-That we should maybe just head in one direction and sweep around, we get to see everything then.. Right?" He then drops his paw and awaits a reply.

---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:One day, Corp thought as he walked back through the station towards the docking bay towards his ship, I might like a billet like this. Never heading for trouble but preparing for it to come to me. The chance to make a real change but without the changing scenery. Perhaps I'll apply one day, he considered as he breezed past one of the station security officers without stopping to acknowledge her. When I'm tired of the travel, of course. With nothing to do except talk with the station chief in an hour or so, he headed back for the ship.
As Trinity rounded a corner, she gasps in shock at the sight of the large mouse heading toward her. She'd never seen a mouse as large as he was, or any other species variants for that matter. Surprised as much as she was intrigued, she stepped in front of him.
"Excuse me sir if I may, but from which planet do you come from?" She asks bluntly, tilting her head to the left.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Voldara IV, Petty Officer Trinity," Corp replied, having noted the triangle marking on her face. "Not exactly the nicest world around."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm easy on the route," Keeva said breezily. "Just as long as we get to the vehicles. I hear some of them are kept in near usable condition," she added, her voice betraying her seeming calmness.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Volda-what-now~? That isn't a planet I've ever heard o-" She stopped as she noticed something. "Wait.. How do you know my name and rank? I didn't.." She trailed off, putting two and two together. "Y-you! You're Corp Davistowe!! Sir! It's an an honor to finally meet you!!" Trinity hopped on the spot with glee, forgetting all fears, questions or professional decorum she had. "Yesyesyes! IfoundhimyesIdid~!!" She hummed to herself..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Calm down, petty Officer," Corp said evenly. "I'm neither a Rock star nor the Captain. Now," he continued, "you were looking for me?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeva watched the first few exhibits with interest but they weren't really her thing. She'd caught a glimpse of an old Volunna Toura four wheeler in the distance and she was resisting the urge to run up to it and say I fixed one of these! SHe hoped she could stop herself doing that...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Trinity calmed down after Corp spoke. "Ahh~! Yes sir!! It says on my transference form that I'm to report to you.. So~! You have any orders for me sir!? " She saluted with the wrong paw, but smiled with confidence. "I'm ready and able for any duty, no matter how important or silly it is, sir!"

---

Dan didn't notice where Keeva was looking, but he saw the vehicle out the corner of his eye himself. "Hey, Keeva, look over there! That's a Voluna Toura! The Mk2 version I think.." He said, nudging Keeva with an elbow and pointing over at it. "They used to have one on the dock, for getting from one end to the other.. My dad had to constantly fix the thing, kept stopping and starting after a few miles, until I found that a single ignition cable was wrapped around the brake line. Went like a dream after that! Well, until the rear axle girder snapped.." Dan explained, then started to ponder. "..Or was it the Mk3.5? It has a Very similar chassis.. No, the brake-line was moved on that model.. Hmm.."
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No assignment will ever be silly Officer Trinity," Corp said simply. "As for now? We're docked so nothing much. Check in with the active officer - that's Jasmine Rhonkar in the security office and acquaint yourself with the layout of the ship."
---------------------------------------------
"Well, let's go take a closer look," Keeva said happily, drawing Dan over to the vehicle and looking inside it.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Doris said, wheeling around the Captain as a startled Andy jumped backwards, landing next to Conall's head. "Of course," she repeated, helping Cailean with his mass of tubes. "Wow," she said, complimenting Conall as she put a gentle hand around his ear, "you're a fast writer."
Cailean thanks Doris after his tubes are back in place and watches the captain.
Conall smiles up at Doris, not having understood the comment; having been distracted from reading Liz's lips he suddenly finds himself lost and confused and he signals Cailean who quickly explains everything to him via sign.
On camera, Blair scratches his muzzle thoughtfully.
"Ah'm afraid it canne be moved naow. Tae much is organised, sorry... Ah may hae a solution though. Is it possible fer th' lads tae call on th' day sae they can watch via vidlink? We can set everythin' up frae here." he says and signs simultaneously.
Conall and Cailean had both been visibly disappointed by the captain's statement but they cheer up a little at Blair's suggestion and look hopefully towards the captain.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Deciding it best not to leave the confused Cat to find her own way to security, Corp escorted her there, giving her short, accurate, answers to the questions he could answer. When alone in the main office he put the Whisky in the safe and locked it up again before making his way to the medical bay with his 'gift'. He took a trio of glasses from a replication machine before entering the hospital room. "Ah," he said uncertainly, seeing the Captain and the Squirrels. "I might need more glasses. I have a small gift for you boys." Without smiling, he lifted the three litre bottle so they could see it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No assignment will ever be silly Officer Trinity," Corp said simply. "As for now? We're docked so nothing much. Check in with the active officer - that's Jasmine Rhonkar in the security office and acquaint yourself with the layout of the ship."
Trinity salutes enthusiastically. "Yes sir~! ..Where would that be, exactly~? I found it by chance last time, whilst looking for you.."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Deciding it best not to leave the confused Cat to find her own way to security, Corp escorted her there, giving her short, accurate, answers to the questions he could answer.
Trinity waited by the security office for the on duty officer, quickly getting bored and humming to herself as she did..

---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, let's go take a closer look," Keeva said happily, drawing Dan over to the vehicle and looking inside it.
Dan took a gander at the plaque that was in front of the car. On it it read: The Voluna Toura Mk2.1; This mass production model sees extensive use across the known galaxy, the most marked use is on large orbital stations and spaceports for personnel transport. The affordability, easy maintenance and sturdy construction makes the Voluna Toura Mk series of vehicles one of the most loved makes of personal mobile transports. This specific version was made after a recall of the Mk2 when a defective ignition system lead to spontaneous combustion of many vehicles. Dan read it audibly so Keeva could hear.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"...brig him on a D&D," Jasmine said, handing someone off before turning the corner to the office. The doe looked a little dishevelled following the altercation and looked Trinity up and down. "And what has the stork delivered now, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Trinity turned at the voice. "Oh, hello! I'm Petty-Officer Trinity, newly transfered~! You're Jasmine, right? Commander Davidstowe said I'm to 'check in' with you.." She says happily, tail swaying calmly behind her. "..And if you don't mind my asking, what happened to you? You look like you fell over.."
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nice to meet you," Jasmine said, waving a hand. "Do you always talk at warp speed? Just had an altercation with one of the ship heavy drinkers." She smiled slightly. "He'll wake in the morning." She consulted her pad. "Trinity," she mused before looking up. "First or last name? And where would youlike to see first?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The captain shrugged her shoulders in a "I don't see an issue with that" sorta way. Assuming nothing messes with our communications, that should work. She turned to look at Corp as he walked in. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that type of drink. Is it alcoholic?

---MEANWHILE---

How the heck does a faulty ignition switch make something explode?!? Noah asked incredulously. He shook his head before turning away to look at one of the dioramas. I always like these. Especially when they have a lot of work put into them.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," Corp said, reluctantly getting more glasses from the replication system. "A Scottish soft drink, Captain. Made from girders, so they say."
--------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," Keeva said, looking under the vehicle, "anything can explode if it's charged incorrectly, boss."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Nice to meet you," Jasmine said, waving a hand. "Do you always talk at warp speed? Just had an altercation with one of the ship heavy drinkers." She smiled slightly. "He'll wake in the morning." She consulted her pad. "Trinity," she mused before looking up. "First or last name? And where would you like to see first?"
"Trinity is my first and only name, keeps things simple. If you want a full explanation, it's a loong story.." Trinity replies, smiling at the doe. "I don't mind where we see first, it's a biig ship though.. Not as big as Valhalla, but it sure comes close.. Also, what's an 'altercation'? Wait, isn't it like a fight!?"

---
Legotron123 wrote:How the heck does a faulty ignition switch make something explode?!? Noah asked incredulously. He shook his head before turning away to look at one of the dioramas. I always like these. Especially when they have a lot of work put into them.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Keeva said, looking under the vehicle, "anything can explode if it's charged incorrectly, boss."
"I say it'd be because the battery instead of the ignition switch.. Too high power. Speaking of which, did you get your arm juiced up today Keeva?" Dan asks, trying not to look like he was looking at Keeva's behind. "Or are you still restricted in that sense? I forget.."
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Jasmine confessed, "IIt's a scrap." She shrugged and straightened up. "You'll get them at times. Remember your shockprod, Trinity... This thing wants a surname... How about Mystery? Trinity Mystery? Just for the pad's sake?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'm powered, Dan," Keeva said, giving it a little wiggle adfter seeing Dan in a mirror.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

For the first time in her life Trinity went quiet, looking like she lost all the energy she had just seconds ago. "Um, am I really getting a shockprod? I.. I don't want to hurt anyone.." She said lowly, looking at the floor. "B-But if that's part of my new position, I-I'll do it only when needed.. A-Anyway, You could put my parent's surname, Quinn, in there instead. That would make more sense then 'mystery'.. N-not that it isn't a good surname!" She adds. A couple seconds later, she perks up to her old self again. "Could we see the bridge first? I've never been in one but i've seen them on tv and they look kina cool~! Is that okay?"

---

Dan nodded to Keeva, smiling. "Great, just checking! Oh, and ah, did you get my message I sent you last night? I never got a reply.. N-not that it matters right now though! L-let's move on.." Dan said, suddenly getting flustered and walking over next to Lewis. "*Ahem* So, what's this one about?" He asks the other dog, gesturing to the diorama in front of them.
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Great! Thank ye, Cap'n!" Cailean smiles, relieved. Conall also looks relieved as Cailean signs this information for him.
"Erm... If'n it's nae tae much trouble, cuid ye please let us ken th' date o' th' next few trips tae Earth sae we can be prepared fer th' funeral an' plan it in advance?"

The border collies look around as Corp enters the room.
"Ah, tha's Irn Bru, cap'n! Oor favourite! Thank ye, sir! Wuid ye an' th' cap'n like tae join us in a drink? Ye tae, Doris an' Andy."

Conall gets Cailean's attention and signs something.
"Ah, right." Cailean reaches for the vid monitor and presses a button to activate some extra cameras so Blair can see the entire room including the chief. He also drops another monitor down from the roof so that the chief can see Blair too without having to move the monitor that everyone else is using.
"Blair, this is Security Chief Corp Davidstowe. Sir, this is oor guid friend Blair MacPhàil. He's plannin th' memorial an' funeral fer oor family."
"It's an honour, sir." Blair nods, tipping an imaginary hat at the giant mouse. "If Ah may be so bold, sir, are ye a Voldaran mouse? If so, Ah've heard o' yer people. Ye've quite th' reputation. It's an honour tae met ye."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good to see you, sir," Corp said. He filled several glasses and handed them out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Sure, I'll take a glass. Liz took the cup that was offered to her, and took a sip. She paused to taste it, before giving a grunt of moderate satisfaction. Not that bad.

---MEANWHILE---

It's a model of one of the colonies on Ellvah-426. The aforementioned model portrayed a jungle planet, with multicolored plant life, and a river down the middle. There were multiple buildings on each side of the river, which became more and more sparse as the jungle got thicker, and a few bridges connecting the two sides. They've put in a lot of detail to make sure everything's identifiable. Lewis proceeded to point out various tiny objects in the model. There's the water purifier, there's the lab where they're testing the intelligence of some of the local wildlife, He pointed towards the far side of the model, to what looked like a very small brown cob of corn, that was three times the size of one of the human miniatures, And there's a Brain Seed, which is named after a really obscure D&D monster. It's this carnivorous plant that attracts its prey using these really strong pheromones that basically makes them want to cuddle up inside one of the plants digestion pods. They're usually not strong enough to affect people, but you have to wear a gas mask if you wanna get close, and a lot colonists died in the early days before they figured out what was going on.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Conall holds up his cup, pauses a moment and sits it on his lap desk as on screen Blair holds up his own glass of malt whiskey. The dog clears his throat and then signs as Cailean translates.
"Conall is proposing a toast. Tae oor family, may they rest in peace, and tae all th' other victims o' Insignia. May they not hae died in vain. Aye, Ah'll drink tae that, Conall." The two dogs hold up their glasses for a moment, letting the amber liquid catch the light, and then they solemnly take sip from their glasses before lowering them back to their laps contemplatively.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters