SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

TheWolfShepherd

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by TheWolfShepherd »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Forward torpedo bays are one floor down," Zahn said. "The captain's had us train on launching these manually." He sat in front of one of the monitors and strapped himself in before piloting the first drone slowly out of the main door and towards a level drop walkway area to get to the launch bay.
"The torpedo bay is connected to the station?" Wolfe looked at Zahn, confused. "Oh well. That's convenient. Let's start with a sweep in the station, and see if you could get us to Station Command. We could reactivate the shields and prevent people from teleporting in or out of the station then." He said, before returning to his screen. "Should I control them or do you want to?"
-He Who Shepherd His Flock-
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No," Zahn said, piloting the drone into the launch bay, "the launch bay is one floor down on the ship. We have more than one floor, uh, sir." The scanner showed a couple of technicians floating towards it and manoeuvring it to a launch tube.
------------------------------------------------------------
Seena floated back into the bridge and held onto the nearest chair as the engineer fought to replace her lost one. Her arm still tingled and itched but, as long as she kept her grip on this chair, she wasn't floating off anywhere. She looked down. Argh, she thought as he claws scored tracks into the Captain's chair...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I hear you, Lieutenant," Corp said aloud, heading towards the distant voice as he shone his powerful flashlight into the museum, picking out hovering art and statues that really didn't belong on a space station. "Make your... way to me," he added, making his way towards them, taking a few sharp breaths.
"Never thought I'd be happy to hear the chief." Keeva said, watching for the reactions of the new pair as she kept Dan to hand.
Issac and Desmond floated towards Corp.

"Sir!" Issac and Desmond saluted the officer.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Deske wrote:"Because you can't make accurate judgement without experiencing it first hand. Plus it seems like looking at the stars gives him a bit of reprieve from the stress. Who knows, the silence of the cosmos could give him, maybe even you, time to think on the events. I'm worried about both of your mental health. Problems don't always manifest immediately after traumatic experiences."
"Ah guess tha's true... It cannae hurt tae ask... As tae oor mental health... Ah cannae speak for Cailean... But Ah already mentioned mah sleepin' tae ye... Dae ye think there are more problems tae come?" Conall queries, looking worried.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's, oop, natural with trauma," Doris explained, extrapolating the conversation from their generally exhausted condition and the sign for 'sleep', which they'd showed her the first time they'd met. "Your subconscious is trying to make sense of the things that have happened. When you're asleep, it does that in the way of dreams. The conscious mind knows it's doing it so it becomes afraid of sleep." She managed to put both her handpaws on his shoulders. "It'll pass in time, sweetie," she said. "It just may take a while."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't salute me," Corp gruffed as he came upon the group, "I work for a living. Follow me." He turned and headed for the ship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beaufort gave a happy yelp as she completed her work and put power through to the bridge before heading for another section box.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chief Engineer decided that the artificial gravity was next to come on as someone else's regurgitated lunch floated past his eye line.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado nodded in agreement, "Trust us on this one. It's better to try and cope now than it later. It can effect you for the rest of your life if you don't come to terms with it." He signs for Conall's benefit.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis floated towards Corp, grabbing onto a section of wall in order to avoid crashing into the mouse. Glad to see you, Corporal sir. He said, giving a quick salute. I'm afraid I have some bad news. Some of the Barbarox managed to steal one of the exhibits, the alien flesh with all the weird properties. We tried to stop them, but they teleported away shortly before the power went out. Once we're able, I think we should check the security cameras and see if we can identify them.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Understood," Corp said gruffly. "we deal with that when we get back to the barn." He took a thin climbing wire from a pouch and cast it out for the others to grab. "allaboard who's coming aboard." He started back towards the ship as Keeva, keeping hold of Dan's arm VERY carefully with her artificial arm, wa oneof the first to take the line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beaufort stopped at a dorr next to the end of a conduit because it wouldn't open. "Sealed," she said, before going back low to another power box. What I need to do is restore some power to the doors so access cards work." It took her about two to three minutes to put the power through to the door and it opened due to her level 5 engineering ID.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's useful," Zhan said as he looked at his monitors. "The door systems are re-energized. ID scanners from the drones should open the doors now." He set the drone to hover in front of the door and showed Wolfe the scan beam transmitter and the reciever on the screen. The door on the screen opeed and Zhan's drone slipped through before the door closed again. Zhan began to run the drone around the ship.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Understood," Corp said gruffly. "we deal with that when we get back to the barn." He took a thin climbing wire from a pouch and cast it out for the others to grab. "allaboard who's coming aboard." He started back towards the ship as Keeva, keeping hold of Dan's arm VERY carefully with her artificial arm, wa oneof the first to take the line.
Issac and Desmond followed closely behind.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp clomped the way back to the ship. "Question time," he said. "What did they take and who are Chewy and Bobby here?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zhan brought the drone close to a door panel and let it scan and open. He seemed to scare a broken eared Female Rabbit who ducked down as the probe scanned their id's and passed and moved on, scanning for intruders.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Well I'm unsure of the first part," replied Desmond, "But I am Warrant Officer Traveler, and this is petty officer Johnstone."

Issac gave a little wave.

"We were in the process of assisting the museum when it came under attack. Technically we're members of this station, but we were just transferred to the Steelhaven. Do you know the ship?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Deske wrote:Colorado nodded in agreement, "Trust us on this one. It's better to try and cope now than it later. It can effect you for the rest of your life if you don't come to terms with it." He signs for Conall's benefit.
"Aye. Ah trust ye both. Like ye said, it'll just take time tae recover..." Conall reassures the doctor and nurse. He sits in silence for a while before attracting Colorado's attention again.
"Ah wonder what's happenin' oot there. Dae ye think we're winnin'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz spent a few minutes floating down the halls and stairways, helping anyone who was inconvenienced by the attack. Eventually she made her way down to the medbay, whose door was thankfully open when the power went out. You guys alright? She asked. Nobody got hurt when things went dark?

---MEANWHILE---

Lewis followed Corp back to the ship, dodging the odd floating object that passed by. It was a piece of alien flesh that was being kept at the museum in between experiments, and was discovered by the Vok-class ship Brigadoon while on an exploration mission. It's well known for its complete disregard for the laws of physics, and it's...... inconsistent properties. One minute it could weigh more than the Steelhaven and be floating in midair, the next it could be as heavy as a penny, yet be firmly stuck to the ground. The only thing about it that's consistent is the fact that it radiates some weird form of energy that doesn't match anything we've seen before. He moved to avoid a potted plant that had floated out of a nearby room. We haven't been able to get anything out of it in the five years the Republic has had it, so I'm not sure what the Barbarox think they can do with it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp listened to everything Lewis said on the subject before speaking. "So they discovered nothing and sent it to a museum? Almost like they wanted it stolen. As for what they can do??" He pulled the line in a little as he stepped through a doorway. "A lot of things our nice scientists weren't prepared or allowed to. Once comms are re-established we''ll look into it." He turned slowly towards the other two as Keeva spoke up, telling the Chief they'd found Traveller and Johnstone removing something from a vent.
"I'm Security Chief Davidstow," he said. "If what she said is true this is either your lucky day or ulucky. We'll be well gone from here before I have time to tell Station Chief Halla about that box. If you'd had it? You'd have had it. Now, as you're mine? Come on."

He led the way back to the Rodomont airlock as the Chief engineer began cycling up the gravity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not so bad, Captain," Doris said, looping in a circle as she allowed Andy to spin her gently. "Getting a bit dizzy though."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"That's good to know. Glad I look like I can be trusted." He replies. He turns his attention to the Captain, "Ahh Captain. What a pleasant surprise. Everyone for the most part is doing fine. Attractors are on so not much is floating about anymore. Andy seems to be having fun, someone lost their lunch and the other two look like they're near that point. How about yourself? Any injuries, bruises, contusions, lacerations, et cetera that I should know about?" He pushed off an imager to keep himself near the center of the room, "Don't lie to me, Walker. Being macho only works if you're alive."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Doris, still rotating, pulled herself down onto her heavier chair. "Isn't that Doctor Kynaston from the old vid shows? Royal Marine Starcraft Rodomont or something?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corp opened the airlock to the STEELHAVEN and helped pull the others in. He could feel a slight downward pull on his stomach here and huffed as he pulled the others in. Engineering must be bringing the gravity back up slowly, he reckoned.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz chuckled as she started to float down. No, surprisingly. She said, positioning herself so she'd land on her feet. Didn't even have to fight a single pirate. She frowned. Is it wrong that I'm disappointed my that? Shouldn't I be glad that I didn't have to risk my life? That I didn't have to risk leaving my son without his mother?

---MEANWHILE---

Well, they weren't getting anything out of it. Lewis said, positioning himself the same way his mother did. The inconsistences of it's properties made it difficult to learn anything from it, and soon studying it became a complete waste of money. They decided to just make an it exhibit, hope the increased ticket sales would eventually make up the wasted money,

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Corp listened to everything Lewis said on the subject before speaking. "So they discovered nothing and sent it to a museum? Almost like they wanted it stolen. As for what they can do??" He pulled the line in a little as he stepped through a doorway. "A lot of things our nice scientists weren't prepared or allowed to. Once comms are re-established we''ll look into it." He turned slowly towards the other two as Keeva spoke up, telling the Chief they'd found Traveller and Johnstone removing something from a vent.
"I'm Security Chief Davidstow," he said. "If what she said is true this is either your lucky day or ulucky. We'll be well gone from here before I have time to tell Station Chief Halla about that box. If you'd had it? You'd have had it. Now, as you're mine? Come on."
Issac, for once, wisely remained quiet and simply nodded in acknowledgement.
Legotron123 wrote:
Well, they weren't getting anything out of it. Lewis said, positioning himself the same way his mother did. The inconsistences of it's properties made it difficult to learn anything from it, and soon studying it became a complete waste of money. They decided to just make an it exhibit, hope the increased ticket sales would eventually make up the wasted money,
"Is it possible that they think they have some way to activate it?" inquired Desmond.

Deske

Post by Deske »

"Specifically Season Two, Episode Eleven. I've been waiting for the occasion to use it and it seemed fitting." He rotated himself as soon as he felt the downward pull of artificial gravity, "Aww and I was beginning to get used to it." He settled into a chair to wait out the rest of the gravity. "I don't know. Maybe you're romanticizing it. Y'know, the thrill of the hunt."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Legotron123 wrote: Well, they weren't getting anything out of it. Lewis said, positioning himself the same way his mother did. The inconsistences of it's properties made it difficult to learn anything from it, and soon studying it became a complete waste of money. They decided to just make an it exhibit, hope the increased ticket sales would eventually make up the wasted money,
"Is it possible that they think they have some way to activate it?" inquired Desmond.
"Possible," Corp conceded, feeling his side as he waited for the pressure to equalize. "Just before this happened a Deep Space Explorer ship arrived on station."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
TheWolfShepherd

Post by TheWolfShepherd »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That's useful," Zhan said as he looked at his monitors. "The door systems are re-energized. ID scanners from the drones should open the doors now." He set the drone to hover in front of the door and showed Wolfe the scan beam transmitter and the reciever on the screen. The door on the screen opeed and Zhan's drone slipped through before the door closed again. Zhan began to run the drone around the ship.
"Well. We don't have much to do now it seems." Wolfe said as he finally tore his gaze from the monitor he is looking at. "Corp is escorting the Lieutenant back home, and it seems that the invasion is over." Wolfe said as he stretched and went over to check the door lock.
"Doesn't hurt to be careful though." He said as he walked over to the door. "Huh. It seems that there is gravity right now. Engineering must have gotten the generators back up."
He then eased himself down on the seat and took out his datapad.
"So, now that we don't have anything to do..." He said. "Do you want to play something? I'm fine with anything actually."
-He Who Shepherd His Flock-
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Maybe. Liz said, sighing a little as the gravity finally activated fully. I just don't feel like I've been doing a good job as a captain lately. I've been getting upset too easily, getting too overemotional. And I know it's not my fault the ship keeps getting attacked, but I'm not sure I've doing enough to prevent it. The Captain frowned for a moment as she realized something. Why am I babbling to you about this? Both of us have better things to do.

---MEANWHILE---

Oh yeah, the, uh, the Axalon, right? Lewis asked, having to think for a moment about the ships name. What about it?

Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado let out a small "Oof..." as he dropped into a chair. "I mean, I'm here to put people back together and maybe take them apart if need be. I've seen a lot of bad stuff happen to people and I still get emotional over it. I wouldn't necessarily add getting emotional to the list of bad things, you're only human." He gave his head a little shake to get himself readjusted to gravity, "Sorry, change from zero g to g messes with my balance a little. It's been a stressful time for everyone and to be perfectly honest everyone's having their own little breakdowns today. Just stay sane and don't die, okay? I hate writing KIA reports for my CO's. Now, you would be correct. We have work to do." He gives her a smile before getting up and cleaning up for the influx of possible injured from the ship and overflow from the station.
Last edited by Deske on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She comes in from Deep Space exploration," Corp said, pulling open the door to the ship. He huffed a little too much at the effort. "and this happens half an hour later. There's, huh, probably a connection."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never was much one for games," Zahn replied lightly. "Not so much not playing them but not knowing them. Any you have in mind?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz nodded. I'm heading down to the cargo bay to make sure nothing was damaged, then I have to meet up with the stations security officers to figure out how the heck this happened. Call me if there's an emergency. She left the medbay, and walked towards the medbay, wanting to avoid teleporting for a bit in order to save energy.

---MEANWHILE---

That is rather suspicious. Let me pull up the crew's files. He did a quick search on his tablet, and had the results a minute later. Let's see. The commander, not a captain since it's such a small ship, is a Gorilla named Garry Mcneil, the second in command is a rat named Scott Corlett, the engineer is one Richard Chalk, and the medic is called Ian Newman. No suspected Barbarox ties, but that could always be bad intel.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Or it could... simply be money," Corp replied, sucking air through his teeth, "You can always buy... people with money. Espec...especially Rats."
----------------------------------------------------------
Ensign Seena drifted down from the roof and landed gracefully in the returning gravity as she got the distinct impression her Ratty little ears were burning. "Didn't a Warrant Officer turn up a little while back," she asked, sitting back in her chair and wondering who was in charge of a bridge full of ensigns.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Promise me you'll do the same, it gets boring in this room sometimes." With the captain gone he got out of his chair and went about doing a quick inventory of tools and machines, making sure nothing had floated off while there was no gravity.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Or it could... simply be money," Corp replied, sucking air through his teeth, "You can always buy... people with money. Espec...especially Rats."
Issac made some tsk sounds. "Sad state of affairs when people can just be bought like that."

"Sad indeed," agreed Desmond.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz found herself pleasantly surprised by lack of substantial damage to the contents of the cargo bay. Sure, there was a bit of damage from where there was obviously a minor shoot-off, but considering they had just gone through a pirate attack, and that the artificial gravity had been off for at least five minutes, the fact that the damage was so minor and contained was rather impressive. She spotted the storage manager, and walked over to him. Greetings Lieutenant Commander Archer. Can you provide me with a status report of the damages?

---MEANWHILE---

Actually, the rat seems the be the one most loyal to the captain. Lewis said, well aware of Corps prejudice. While his personality profile shows he regularly engages in what a more strict captain would call insubordination, he is fiercely loyal to Commander Mcneil, and denied a promotion that would move him away from the Axalon. Judging by what I've read, it was likely either all of them, or none of them.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fair enough," Corp said through gritted teeth he made sure the others couldn't see. He called one of his officers over, audibly wincing at the effort, and told her to get Desmond and Isaac listed. "I need to check on medbay now things are... quiet," he said, stepping away. Only those who'd known him some time might spot the extra effort he was putting in, even with the boots switched off.
"What's he got against Rats," Keeva asked Lewis.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

When the captain enters, Conall waits politely for her to conclude her business without interrupting. Cailean barely notices her come and go though, transfixed as he is by the nebulae and galaxies he can see out the window.
"It's beautiful, isn't it, Doris? Ah never realised just haow many stars there are back on Earth. We had a guid view o' th' night sky back hame on Skye but it disnae compare tae this!"

Having gotten a little lost due to his bunnet's battery being flat, Conall taps Colorado's shoulder once the captain has left.
"Did she say anythin' aboot haow th' attack is goin'? Mah battery is deid so Ah couldnae keep up."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's certainly something," Doris said, almost breathlessly. Then she pulled herself up on a rail and gave Cailean a kiss on the cheek. "That's for looking after Andy earlier," the nurse said before seating herself again.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado turned around and read what Conall had to say. He lifted up his hands so Conall could see them, "No, she just came in and talked about how she didn't feel like she was being a real captain. How emotional she'd been, stuff like that. She asked if it was weird that she wanted to be in the midst of a fight and I explained that she was probably romanticizing it or the adrenaline of the current situation, maybe. I'm not a very good psychologist." He chuckled and made the sign for laughter, "she didn't say anything about what happened and in fact she's going to check out the cargo bay to see if anything was damaged. Personally, I think it was the Barbarox again, but who knows, could be a new threat. Oh and please, if I'm not actively translating and you don't know what's going on, don't hesitate to bother in the middle and ask if I can. I don't like leaving people in the dark."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fair enough," Corp said through gritted teeth he made sure the others couldn't see. He called one of his officers over, audibly wincing at the effort, and told her to get Desmond and Isaac listed. "I need to check on medbay now things are... quiet," he said, stepping away. Only those who'd known him some time might spot the extra effort he was putting in, even with the boots switched off.
"What's he got against Rats," Keeva asked Lewis.
"Shame some people still intolerant in this day in age," remarked Issac. Unlike his last comment this sounded genuine. Desmond put a comforting paw on his shoulder.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp found himself outside the medical bay and put his best face on. He knew the reports of wounded would be coming in to Vanderbilt's office by now and he was more interested in that information than he was on his own injuries. They could wait a few. He looked at the scorch mark that marked Dubris' final stop and felt the ache in his bones. Another letter to write and it never got any easier. He never wanted it to. He pushed the door to open it and stepped in, looking for the Doctor. "Any new reports, Doctor," he asked when he saw him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado looked up from said reports and just nodded his answer. "6 on ship KIAs, Dabry from Security, LtC. Jameson from Admin, Commander Michels from Admin and Ensign Jefferson from Admin. Crewmembers Schaeffer and Quincy from Engineering. One MIA, did not check in after the attack, Crewmember Charleston, assumed dead or severe injury, search team highly recommended. Injury reports, 47, ranging from cuts and scrapes to broken bones. All stabilized." He took a breath and started on the rest of them, "52 station wide injury reports, 18 KIAs and 0 MIAs reported. Handled by Captain Harper and LtC Markelov. Transfers, station to ship expected." He finally looked up at Corp and smiled, "Fun to be had, wouldn't you agree? 6 reports to write out. 6 bodies to ship home. Great." He sighed and stretched in his chair, "You know as well as I do that it doesn't get any easier. I'll fill the rest if you want to form a group for Charleston." He raised an eyebrow and gave the air a small sniff, "That's not Dabry's blood I smell, is it, Corp? Don't hide things from me, I can't do my job if you try to act like there's nothing wrong." He stood up and scooted over to the operating table, looking expectantly at Corp.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"One moment, Doctor." Corp engaged his microphone and ordered Rhonkar to start the search for Charleston, starting at his last known location. "I have to confess I may have taken some damage in a fist fight with a Barbarox," he hissed, sitting on the table and taking his jacket off, exposing his knife rig and the large wound in his left side.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Colorado shook his head, "Of course. Arms up." He pulled some gloves onto his paws and felt around Corps chest and stomach, from top to bottom, noting a worrying ease with which part of it depressed. He pulled out finger clip styled sensor and slid it over Corps finger, "You're oxygen levels are low, you have a broken rib which I'm going to assume, has broken inwards due to your fistfight." He hummed a little tune as he pulled out his data pad and typed some things in. "I know you're going to hate it, but you're on light duty until further notice and your second in command has been notified. Get undressed, we're going to fix your ribs and lungs before you leave today. I dont want it getting worse." He stood up and prepped for surgery.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You guys had better stay here," Doris said, rolling out after the Doctor to 'scrub up', " think the chief would appreciate it."
---------------------------------------------------------
"Good job I changed that to Rhonkar earlier," Corp hissed, removing his other clothes and putting the rig on the floor as Security Officer Janes arrived, the Collian announcing Rhonkar had ordered her down there in her broad Northumbrian accent.
"Ah'll keep ye reet safe, pet," she told Colorado before sitting in a corner seat and keeping her gun trained on the door.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

It's actually not that bad Captain. The beagle said, seeming to be in a good mood. There was some blaster damage from a firefight we had with some of the attackers, plus some things got dislodged when the gravity went all, but none of the really valuable cargo got damaged. It's all easily replaceable stuff, like armor plating, or some lightbulbs. We got really lucky.
That's good to hear. Liz said, relieved she didn't have to worry about losing something irreplaceable. Are any of your men hurt?
Oh no, we were lucky in that regard too. Everything is fine Captain. Everything is just fine.

---MEANWHILE---
He was part of a military assault group before he joined the Steelhaven just a little before my mom was put in charge. His team was sold out by a rat once, and a mission went south real fast as a result. Lewis said, not feeling very comfortable talking about this. He usually keeps it in line, at least in regards to passengers, but sometimes it still slips through.