HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Deske

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Deske »

Rig chuckled, "You look very nice as a female. It makes me wonder what everyone would look like if they were the opposite gender."
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah wasn't exactly sure what to think about the others comments of his female clones beauty. Really? He asked before dismissing the other clones. He looked over his female counterpart, who was currently stuck in a pose emulating the white ranger from Gaoranger. While he was still unsure about what gender he was attracted to, he could definitely see what the others were talking about. Huh. Apparently, I am quite a specim-, hang on a second. He paused, realizing something. Am... Am I attractive? Meanwhile.....
Oh god no, none of those artifacts have any magic in them. Lupa chuckled. You think I'm going to leave powerful magic items in a spot any random burglar could get his or her hands on them?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Determined to give his owner a good impression of him, the hungry dog only jogs to the table instead of sprinting. Picking up a slice of Meat Lovers', he holds it in his mouth, chewing as he slides another slice of the same and a slice of the pepperoni onto a plate and grabs a napkin. Once his paw is free he bites through the pizza properly and holds the slice in his paw politely, a huge chunk of it missing already.
He looks to Lupa as she mentions her husband, curious about something. Not so curious as to forget to swallow before talking though.
"Wait. Tho you mean he'th not your huthband, Mrs. Noah'th Mum?" he queries, nodding at Stephan. "Then who ith he, if you don't mind my athking?"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh, you do that, Kaylee. Although... I've heard of ghosts possessing people. I wonder if I could do that to you and eat for both of us." The spectral rodent considers this for a few moments.
"Eh, nah. I don't think I'd feel right controlling someone. Just seems rude and invasive. Besides, even if I wanted to try I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it, especially with any degree of safety." The rat watches Noah admiring his feminine self and wolf-whistles cheekily. Being on the far side of Kaylee, she draws in against the cat's neck a little, hiding so that it appears it was Kaylee and not she who had whistled.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig shrugged at Hollys statement, "If you ever wish to try, I would let you with my own body." He grabbed another slice, finishing off the meat lovers pizza. "I think it would be interesting."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw nod in agreement with Lupa before turning to Noah. They raise one eyebrow at the question.

"Did someone tell you that you weren't?"

"You're pretty attractive to me."

Yensid gives Retlaw a sideways glance, in which Retlaw responds to with a waggle of his eyebrows and a cheeky smile. Yensid shoves a laughing Retlaw away by his face.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded at Noah, "You are fair yourself. I guess it's just not a usual occasion to see anothers mirror image just with the gender flipped." She was amused by the wolf whistle she assumed to have come from Kaylee due to its direction, though there was a smaller, more negative emotion felt that quickly faded due to Rig's calm aura still being in effect along with Amanda's amusement.

A part of her was a little disappointed at the apparent end of the pose off, the same part having wanted to join in, while another was grateful for its end, glad not to have an opportunity to embarrass herself.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah scratched his head. Well, no, it's just... What is it about me that's attractive? He dismissed the female clone and looked himself over. I mean, I'm nowhere near as muscular as Rig, and my doesn't have that luxurious quality that people talk about, so, what? Meanwhile....
He's... Lupa paused. Well he's-
Allow me to explain ma'am. Stephan interjected. I am the physical manifestation of a spirit that is currently trapped inside one of Mrs. Walkers artifacts. As she is the current owner of said artifact, I am obliged to serve her. I am allowed to disobey her, if I feel she isn't in a proper state of mind, but otherwise I must do whatever she requests.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked over Noah, "Maybe it is because you are small and cute like a, uh... like a toy. He shrugged, "Maybe it is who you are? Your person-ability."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee jumped slightly as her shoulder wolf-whistled and suddenly understood why someone was pressed against her. "Why you doity rat," she drawled, gangster movie like, from the side of her mouth. She watched and listened to the other things going on and wondered how high the winds would be if it weren't for Rig's glyphs. She considered... probably tornado and relaxed.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Like Rig said, you're cute. Your blue eyes sparkle a certain way in the sunlight and your fur colors mix together well. You're cute."

"Along with being cute, you're also a nice person to be around. You're kind and have a charismatic personality."

Yensid and Retlaw were talking about this like it was obvious from the start.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep smiled and nodded she followed kama before reaching the door and holding an arm gently in a hugging manner
Kama smiled and walked out the door, leaning slightly on Horus' shoulder. "So, where to first?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why, thank you!" Holly giggles cheekily.
"Thpirit?" queries Sandy. One can almost see the gears turning in his head. "You mean like a ghotht? A dead perthon? How did you end up trapped?" Holly's ears perk up at this information as she seats herself comfortably on Kaylee's shoulder again, letting her tail hang down the cat's back.
"Shouldn't we try to free him then? Why do you keep him as a slave, Mrs. Noah's Mom?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:"Yeah, you can use it to talk to anyone around the world." Furettia smiled, "You're probably going to get drawn into all the stuff that you can do on the internet for a long while if Minnie lets you."
"I will be sure to not give in to the temptation," Samuel stated.
"you haven't even seen the games you can play," Minnie informed him. "not so easy to say no to."
"games?" the fox queries
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why, thank you!" Holly giggles cheekily.
"Thpirit?" queries Sandy. One can almost see the gears turning in his head. "You mean like a ghotht? A dead perthon? How did you end up trapped?" Holly's ears perk up at this information as she seats herself comfortably on Kaylee's shoulder again, letting her tail hang down the cat's back.
"Shouldn't we try to free him then? Why do you keep him as a slave, Mrs. Noah's Mom?"
"Now, now Holly," Kaylee said, tapping her little friend gently on the head. "there could be many reasons. Lupa might be looking to free him or he may not wish to go. Let's hear the answer before using nasty terms, eh?" She gave her friend a small stroke, showing she knew why Holly was so preturbed.
Andrew, newer than any to all this, hoped not to get swept from sanity by the conversation and that someone might mention events management or sports. Those subjects he might manage to have input on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Really? Noah said, quite surprised. I've always thought I was a little annoying. I'm not very good with social skills, a fact that wasn't really helped by the fact that I spent a lot of my early years as a stray in the streets of Rome. He looked at his fur, then back at his friends. Thank you. I always thought mom was exaggerating when she called me cute. Guess she wasn't. Meanwhile....
We've tried, but we haven't been able to find anything. Lupa said disappointingly.
And in any case, serving her is much better than being stuck in that horrible jar. Plus, even if we did find a way to free me, I'm not really sure what I'd do.

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Bonnie meanwhile has gone back to sitting on the couch, and has more or less done nothing but sit there quietly since the shouting match with Rig, it's not clear if she's even listening.

- - - - - -

Stuck in a relic, serves whoever has it, and hard to set free? Sounds like that big blue guy from Aladin. have you tried wishing for things?
Oh look, sandy's popped up to 'say' something again...

(Sorry about not having her colors, clicking em doesn't work right on my phone and i can't remember the hex to enter em manually.)
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." Holly looks abashed. "Well, we have a lot of talents here. Perhaps one of us can help. Or maybe someone in Amanda's household might know something that can help."

~~~~~~~~
Sandy, standing next to Andy swallows another piece of pizza and looks up at his new owner, sensing the man's discomfort as dogs somehow always do.
"Want thome more pittha, Andy?" he queries, wagging his tail so that it lightly slaps Andy's leg. "Which thsort ith your favourite? Mine'th the meatloverth!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Andrew said, "I kind of like those ones with the mini cheeseburgers. But anything here's good Sandy. Thank you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry, Holly," Kaylee said, stroking the spectral Rat gently. "I don't think anyone's offended. And we'll try if you wish, sir," she added, addressing Stephen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw finished their slices of pizza, deciding that was enough for now. Yensid pulled out his sketch book and teared out several blank sheets. Retlaw swirled his hand and a little, light green, paint figure appeared. It looked kinda like Bonnie. He set it down on the paper and stopped it when it was about to walk off the papers.

"No. Stay on the papers."

Retlaw summoned one of Kaylee and Sandy, setting them on the papers as well. Yensid ripped some more sheets out and set up a sort of play square for the figures. Retlaw looked at Lupa and Andrew and raised his hands. In either hand, two human shaped figures appeared, one light blue and the other a darkish purple. It was easy to deduce which was which. He set them on the play square as well.
My characters!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah smiled a little at the paint minfigs. Hey mom, look.
Lupa turned her head over. Look at wh.... She paused, staring at the little walking blob of paint. What is that? She said flatly.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Miniature moving art," Kaylee explained. "These guys could save an animation studio millions."
"Lupa," Andrew advised, "I do believe that's you and me. Interesting, isn't it, to see how others see you?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I will be sure to not give in to the temptation," Samuel stated.
"you haven't even seen the games you can play," Minnie informed him. "not so easy to say no to."
"games?" the fox queries
"Games, like... Um. You have to know what games are, kids had to have played them. Now they are electronic too, over the computer and using other electronic stuff." Furettia looked puzzled, there had to be a better way of explaining the things to him. "Well, there's a lot to show you still."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Of course I know what games are... as a concept." The fox said, "I never really played many human games, and as a kit I did not have a word for what I played. So I would like to know what sorts are available on this 'internet'... and what sorts are available in general."

"Well, that's kind of a tough one. We should probably start you with something simple. maybe some Tic Tac Toe or Rock Paper Scissors?" minnie looked at the ferrets to see if they were interested.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy nearly drops the meatlovers' pizza he's loading onto a plate for Andrew.
"Oh my goths! They make pittha with cheetheburgerth on it??? I NEED one!" he exclaims, passing the plate to his human with a wag.
"Here. It'th meatloverth. It'th my favourite! Heh. Paint you lookth good, Andy. Yenthid and Retlaw made paint figureth of all of uth earlier and they had a paint fight. Totally methed up Rig'th houthe. Wath fun though!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

hypernovatic wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep smiled and nodded she followed kama before reaching the door and holding an arm gently in a hugging manner
Kama smiled and walked out the door, leaning slightly on Horus' shoulder. "So, where to first?"
Horus giggles and looks about shrugging unknowingly for once, she was curious to explore but where to go?
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andrew laughed. "I'll see if I can get you one tomorrow, pal."
"You've not offered to buy ME pizza," Kaylee said, faking a strop.
"I would have if you'd asked," Andrew replied, accepting the plate from Sandy.
"Meh," Kaylee said, looking to Amanda, "Cats don't ask, do we?" She winked at her friend.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why don't we go walk around town?" Kama asked, grabbing Horus' paw and walking down the street.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yay! Cheetheburger pittha!" The dog throws his paws in the air excitedly, probably nearly knocking the pizza from Andrew's hands in his excitement, not to mention knocking an empty pizza box off the table with his tail.

"Cheeseburger pizza, huh? Hmm. Is it too late for me to make a bucket list, do you think?" Holly muses aloud with tongue-in-cheek.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lupa sat there gaping at the little paint people. Are they, are they alive? Do they, you know, have feelings and personalities and stuff like that?
It certainly seemed like that last time I saw them. Though maybe they were just doing a really good impersonation.

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda giggled slightly, "Nope. Not Really." Though she was focusing on Kaylee, she was monitoring the paint creations, "You don't think we'll have another paint war do you?" She said to Kaylee, a little quiet, not wanting to give the paint figures any ideas.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Of course I know what games are... as a concept." The fox said, "I never really played many human games, and as a kit I did not have a word for what I played. So I would like to know what sorts are available on this 'internet'... and what sorts are available in general."

"Well, that's kind of a tough one. We should probably start you with something simple. maybe some Tic Tac Toe or Rock Paper Scissors?" minnie looked at the ferrets to see if they were interested.
"Yeah that shouldn't be too hard." Ferettia said, Blanca chuckled, "Okay, let's do that then."

"There's always chess, or checkers too... Do you know those games Samuel?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"They aren't like alive, but they're like blobs of paint and magic? They had this whole paint war back at Rig's, so maybe."

The paint figures looked at Retlaw at the mention of a paint war. He noticed them and put on a stern face.

"No. You are in a house."

The paint figures turned to Yensid instead. He shrugged.

"What did your mother say?"
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Watching the little paintforms seems to have gotten Bonnie to stop lurking in the corner, and actually start interacting with the others again. Crouched down next to the rodents so the little figures are at about nose height she watches them intently, curious as they do their thing. Hopefully Yesnid doesn't mid getting repeatedly whacked in the side by a moving tail, as she's not really paying attention to what it's bumping into as it wags. Too focused on what stands atop the pile of paper on the floor. Listening in as the others discussed the mess the little things had made before she turned back momentarily and started flipping through her book before settling on a certain page.

Looking back at the paintforms she comments quietly, almost to herself, "maybe... if they weren't so drippy..." before tracing out a series of interlocking shapes in the air with her claws, not hiding them this time. It's harder to do that with a spell she hasn't practiced, and there isn't exactly much call for petrification in her line of work, or hobbies, or ever really. Tapping the figure on the head, it changed into a form that looked more like it was carved from tinted rock. Now the question was could it still move like that, or would she have to undo the spell?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It may be a bit late, Holly," Kaylee said with a slight grin, "but we can see about you getting a list if you like. And a bucket!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The figures jolted when Bonnie preformed the spell. They moved their limbs with retaliative ease, their limbs appearing as if they were clicked into place with pegs. Yensid didn't mind getting hit with her tail, for he was happy to see that she was interacting again. Little Bonnie walked up to the real Bonnie and tapped her nose, leaving a dollop of light green paint on it.
My characters!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

hypernovatic wrote:"Why don't we go walk around town?" Kama asked, grabbing Horus' paw and walking down the street.
horus nods in agreement as the two walk around the neighborhood heading for town
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

the glob of paint catches Bonnie by surprise, causing her to sneeze and rub at her nose a bit. Once it's gone her eyes are on the little figure again though.

"But... you're stone now, how did you- Wait a minute..." She mumbles, before holding her paw out and tracing out the pattern for a Fire Shield (as in can't be harmed by fire, not shield made of fire) where the little stone dog could see it, wondering if it will copy her.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee chuckled at the antics as the Bonnies dealt with each other. "You're not going to misbehave are you, Paint me?" In response, the paint Kaylee sent a little whirlwind of paint towards her feet. "Ack, spoke too soon," she said, letting the paint splat her foot to stop it getting on the carpet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Being alive doesn't mean being made of flesh. Lupa said. It means thinking, feeling, making decisions. I didn't hear you order it to bop her, so unless you have telepathy, that thing's alive. You can create LIFE.
Meanwhile, Noah was watching this all play out, when he realized something. Hey wait a second Sandy, you never told me if you like MTMTE! He mentally called out to the mind reading chinchilla!

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Little Bonnie copied the motions preformed by Bonnie. Little Retlaw appeared interested in what the two were doing, walking over to the two. Retlaw turned to Lupa after she said.

"Really? Huh, I feel bad for wanting to turn them into figurines now."

The moment he said that, all the figures turned to him in horror, stepping away. Yensid quickly moved in, chuckling with his ears laid back.

"Easy! Easy! He isn't gonna do that! I promise."
My characters!