HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by SeanWolf »

"...sorry if I said anything to upset her" Leon uttered as he watched Rua embrace Phoebe, fearing he might've messed up again "...is there anything I can do?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote:noticing phoebe's change in demeanor, she stops, crouching down and, pulling the little rabbit into a hug. "Hey, no need for that. I'm not mad at you, I just don't want to see you hurt yourself okay?"
Phoebe allowed herself to be hugged. "I don' like getting hurt..." she sniffled. "But... they would hurt me... And..." She wiped her eyes, and tried to put on a smile. She had a difficult time doing so, however. "And... I'm sorry, Miss Rua. I know you don' like it when I talk about what happened. Maybe we should go to the store now?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Gonna agree with Socks here. As much as I live eavesdropping on conversations, I do have actual shopping to do and I'd much rather do it with friends," Noah said, wishing somewhat that he'd brought a jacket.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

you're getting a therapist... Rua thinks to herself as she lets phoebe continue a moment, giving a meaningful glance to leon but not answering him directly. her attention on phoebe. "Yeah you're probably right, lets go."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

"Rua..if it's any consolation" Leon solemnly said, "Phoebe's not the only one who had a rough past..though I think mine was worse" his voice trailing off at the end before picking back up and saying "You...think it would be best if I just walk back to my house right now?...If so, thank you for allowing me to buy Phoebe the bed."
Last edited by SeanWolf on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Nightmare keep her from listening a moment." Rua states, waiting just long enough for Ghostie to comply before speaking again.

with that rua's scowl is back and her patience is at it's end. "cease dressing up your insults toward my abilities as a caretaker with such glib empty platitudes. it's unbecoming of one of your station." she coldly demands, her back to leon a moment as she speaks, before turning to stare him down. "and the fact that you have known enough peace to even be aware what you endured was harsh tells me it was a fleeting moment of misfortune compared to what I know she's been through."
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Leon stood there and took the full force of Rua's attitude towards him with out making a peep but, inside, he was burning as something was about ready to give...and then everything just broke in him as he looks her dead in the eyes and coldly retorts "Peace? PEACE?! Do I live in peace with the fact that I have to wake up every morning knowing that I sent people to the hospital!? That I alone was the cause of the deaths of many innocent lives and have to live with their blood on my hands and their screams in my head?! That I can't live a day without being haunted by the fact that I'm nothing more then a freak who lives with the fear that people are hunting me?! You call THAT PEACE?! DO YOU?!" As he continued to roar at Rua, something started to form on his arms...something that looked like armor but was very organic looking. As the tears began to form in his eyes from the all the pent-up rage, he suddenly stops as he feels that his arm has changed and stares in silence at them, which now had that same armor he had all those years ago. Looking towards the trio, he tells them "Now you know what I am..." while the tears went down his face...now he really knew he messed up and, this time, it was his fault...
Last edited by SeanWolf on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"And yet the fact that you can make that distinction tels me you've known at least a scarce few moments that weren't like that. Phoebe hasn't, ever. she seems to think that kind of living nightmare is normal everyday life. thinking that trying to keep her from reopening those wounds in her soul, somehow means i'm cross with her for even having them." she answers impassively, though the clear if perhaps unintentional threat-display of his armorskin has her on edge. she has a hand out, as it waiting to catch something...
"When a barely passable meal, and a halfhearted attempt at a kind word are hailed as miraculous inconceivable boons, what does that say of what came before, hmmm?"

there's a whistling sound in the distance.

- - - - -

Something vaguely bow-shaped and moving really fast just whizzed through the air narrowly missing socks.
Last edited by Buster on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"@%$#! What the @%$# was that?" Socks swears, flinching away from the object.
Sandy barks at the object as it whizzes by and tries to chase it but soon gives up as it easily outpaces him.
"No idea but it'th fatht!" he pants, tongue lolling as he returns to the group.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I honestly have... no idea," Kaylee said, getting over her shock at the sudden missile. "but I can kinda... feel which way it went coz of the winds around it? Or something." She swallowed and looked the others in the eye. "Sensible thing would be to work out which way it went and go the other way." She broke into a grin. "Anyone else fancy being foolish with me tonight and following that thing?" She shrugged. "Could be aliens, what do you reckon, Hol?"
--------------
Jake stopped for a moment to skim a stone across the water. He was happy. He scored a 25 skipper that embedded itself in the bank on the opposite side of the waterway and was thankful no humans saw him.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda flinched hard at Socks' curses over the projectile, frost spilling quickly from her. Alex meanwhile quirked an eye brow and gave a curios look towards the outside. "Eh, I probably wouldn't want to let whatever that was go without some investigation. Rude of it to happen right now though. How dare an adventure distract us from our planned adventure!"

Amanda seemed to want to ask Socks if he was okay but hesitated, instead answering Kaylee's question. "Of course I will go. I would be remiss to let you go into the unknown and not accompany you."

Alex snickered, "And what would ya do if we came across a danger to your friends Mandy?"

"I would crack it over the cerebral cortex with a thick sphere of ice." Amanda answered as if it were obvious, a bit of seriousness upon her voice.

"Ah. Fair. Anyway! Come on everybody, let's go investigating and try not to die!"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Meanwhile, Phoebe was sitting on the ground, slightly confused as to why "Ghostie" was keeping her head turned away from Miss Rua. Also why "Ghostie" was practically shoving his hands into her ears.

Ghostie, on the other hand, was glaring at Rua and Leon as if to tell them to shut up or be a little quieter. The demon can only block out so much sound.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Perhaps it's a ghost." Holly says with a straight face.
"I say we follow it. What's the worst that could happen?" she quips, bouncing onto Kaylee's shoulder.
"Onwards, thou valiant and noble steed!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Leon slowly lifted his head back up towards Rua, the armor on his arms still there but now making its way to the rest of his body, and with tears in his eyes (but no sign of weeping), asks her bluntly "Tell me...if her life was worst then mine...then what happened to Phoebe?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"As best as I can tell only seeing the aftermath, Torture and starvation inflicted by the only family she's ever known, frequently enough that she seems to know little else." as Rua anasered there was the dull slap of a leather bound handle hitting the pads of her palm. An object loosely resembling two backward curved shortswords forged together at a handle that looked more like it belonged on a compound bow. Theres not a sign of machining, the metal looks forged. Flipping it around to correct her grip as it had arrived reversed, she points one of the tips at Leon. "Now are you going to compose yourself properly and put those away? I'd rather not use this if it's not needed, but I am a knight."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Looking at his armored arms, he slowly nodded and, as if on cue, the armor receded back into his body. Standing up and fixing his outfit a bit, he looks towards Phoebe, whom was still being protected by Nightmare, then towards Rua, who was now basically armed. With a sigh, he lifts his arms out towards her, as if to shake her own, and asks "Truce for now? And I apologize for my actions...but now you see what I have to deal with..." before looking at Nightmare and telling it "I apologize for scarring you too. You have every right to be afraid of me now..."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Nightmare let go of Phoebe's ears, still glaring at both Rua and Leon, but it didn't do anything. Phoebe turned around, having been facing away from the the pair, and seemed to be thinking Leon was talking to her.

"Hmm?" She turned around and looked at Leon innocently. "Why should I be afraid of you? You're nice like Miss Rua!" She looked over to her guardian and tilted her head slightly, one of her ears flopping to the side. "What's that thing, Miss Rua?"
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Rua rolls her eyes at that, sure she saw alright. "right, like this is the first time I've seen cursed armor... great excuse. that kind of thing doesn't make you forget how decorum works."

reaching over her shoulder and putting the blade against her back, a ring of sigils appeared around her other had as they had when she was casting earlier. shadows gathering around her wrapped the weapon up in what, to the untrained eye would look like an instrument case of some sort of black canvas. once it was solid the sigils disappeared.

"If you're sincere about that, then you'll take this without complaint and cease insinuating I can't afford to provide for my ward." she states, tone implying it's not open for discussion. pulling a small object from her pocket she separates about two thirds of it's content from it, and then tosses the smaller portion to Leon.

It turns out she threw him a couple of $50 bills in a silver clasp (the type of metal not the color), enough to cover what was bought earlier.

when nightmare releases her and phoebe starts talking, rua answers though not without a bit of hesitation, "It's... well I suppose if I lie about this ghostie will just get paranoid and tell you later... It's a sword called a feather edge. I've been training with it since I was your age."
Last edited by Buster on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Looking at the $50 he was tossed, Leon chuckled and thanked her, even though in his head he wasn't expecting to be paid back as he did bought Phoebe her new bed as a gift. "For the record" he then said while placing the money in his pocket, his sour mood slowly leaving (not because of the money), "I never thought you couldn't afford to buy Phoebe here anything. Just my way of being nice and all." He turns his attention to Phoebe then, "Thanks for the compliment, by the way. Your friend aside, you're actually pretty nice yourself."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe looked at Rua's "feather edge" wide eyed. This time though, it wasn't from fear. Instead, it was a look of a child who just saw most awesome thing in the world. "Ooooh! It's really cool looking!" she said. "Are you a knight?" she asked, not having heard Rua when she said she was indeed a knight. Nightmare was looking at the sword curiously, but his eyes were dim. Clearly, Phoebe held no fear of the sword at all.

When Leon explained his intentions, she realized why Rua had been sounding cross all this time. Phoebe walked up to Rua and gave her a hug. "Don' be grumpy with him, Miss Rua. He's jus' tryin' to be nice like you!"
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah turned to look down the street where the object had come from, to where it had gone. "Whatever it was, it wasn't alive, but it definitely had some sort of aura about it."

------

Rig's head snapped up as he heard a short high pitched whistle outside the house. He headed to the front door and peaked out, just in time to see it disappear into the distance. Opening the door and stepping outside, he stared after it, wondering whether or not it was worth following.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Do you want to stop for a coffee somewhere," Jake asked Bonnie. "Or food? Or," he continued, grinning slightly, "do you want to lead as I have no clue where I'm going?"
----------------
"That make you the green knight," Kaylee asked Holly before taking a Socks paw. "Come, noble sir, let us follow our faithful hound as he pursues yon... whatever that was!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex waved her paw in a dramatic arc in front of Amanda, as well as pushing her aviators back up. "After you cuz."

Amanda rolled her eyes ad crossed her arms, holding them close to herself. "Come on Sandy. Let us go after the unidentified flying whatever and get this over with." She said as she started moving in the general direction the object flew.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

CyberDragon wrote:Phoebe looked at Rua's "feather edge" wide eyed. This time though, it wasn't from fear. Instead, it was a look of a child who just saw most awesome thing in the world. "Ooooh! It's really cool looking!" she said. "Are you a knight?"
"I... er... yes, but that's not..." rua began, fumbling a bit with her words. she had been expecting caution or alarm, not enthusiasm. she didn't entirely know what to do with this reaction. recovering enough concentration to stop sputtering and finish with, "I have to keep it in it's case while were here unless I need it." she can only hope that the little rabbit didn't catch that she was derailing the topic.
SeanWolf wrote:"For the record" he then said while placing the money in his pocket, his sour mood slowly leaving (not because of the money), "I never thought you couldn't afford to buy Phoebe here anything. Just my way of being nice and all."
CyberDragon wrote:When Leon explained his intentions, she realized why Rua had been sounding cross all this time. Phoebe walked up to Rua and gave her a hug. "Don' be grumpy with him, Miss Rua. He's jus' tryin' to be nice like you!"
Rua glances back and forth between th both of them, her expression showing she's clearly skeptical of what she's being told, though she lets the subject drop.

- - - - - -

"Wh- I don't know this part of town! I was following you..." bonnie answers back, pausing.

"...So... we're lost."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suppose we are," Jake admitted before pointing his right ear at a sign, "or we could follow that sign that says 'Town centre' and see where it leads?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe notices the change in topic, but doesn't press the issue. If Miss Rua didn't want to talk about it, Phoebe wouldn't make her. "So what kinda store are we goin' to first again?"
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That make you the green knight," Kaylee asked Holly before taking a Socks paw. "Come, noble sir, let us follow our faithful hound as he pursues yon... whatever that was!"
"Naw, everyone else is green 'coz they don't have such a sweet ride!" Holly replies, tapping her heel on Kaylee's shoulder as though she's wearing spurs. "Now giddy up!"

Socks hesitates a moment but soon relaxes into the pawhold as the pair begin walking.

"Yeah! Let'th go!" Sandy cheers, taking Amanda's paw and practically dragging her down the road as he runs after the UFO.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

CyberDragon wrote:Phoebe notices the change in topic, but doesn't press the issue. If Miss Rua didn't want to talk about it, Phoebe wouldn't make her. "So what kinda store are we goin' to first again?"
"Barnes And Nobles: A Book Store that, if memory serves me right, also sells movies and such" Leon tells Phoebe, his earlier happy mood returning.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Bonnie gives him a flat stare "Okay, you did that on purpose."

- - - - -

Although she followed closely, Rua felt out of place once they got inside the large shop. being inside was different from a passing glance on her way elsewhere, she hadn't really payed attention to the store's product before. it wasn't that she didn't appreciate books, or that she couldn't afford them, in fact she could probably afford to buy the store entirely and then some.

the opposite really, such a large store with dozens of moderately priced duplicates of each text... it felt strange to see the written word as a consumable product, rather than each book being a one-of-a-kind treasure to the rare few that could understand them. stripping the texts of that majesty felt... wrong somehow.

she's still close by the other two, but she seems to drift, staring at the shelves like they've stolen something from her.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I wouldn't do that," Jake promised. "I've honestly never been down here before." He looked across as a Human walked down the sidewalk opposite. "You know I sometimes wonder what would happen if they knew the things I could do," he said quietly. "You ever wonder if it'd be something to show them?"
--------------
Kaylee walked quickly with Socks, doing her best not to let Sandy get too far in front and, subconsciously, increasing the wind to their tails to make them go a little faster. "What do you think it was," she asked him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe's reaction couldn't be more different than Rua's. As soon as she entered the book store, her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. The corners of her mouth slowly curled up into a broad smile. There may have been one bright spot in her entire life that she remembered from before she was adopted. She used to read. Phoebe ran around the store, trying not to disturb the shopping adults, and looked into the isles until she came across the bright and colorful children's section. Hesitantly, she stepped onto the carpeted section. She looked around, nose twitching slightly. She tried keeping her head down to avoid being seen by the human children there. Finally, she found what she was looking for. Her eyes went wide again, and she jumped up to grab the book she was looking at, landing quietly on the carpet. She turned the book over in her shaky hand, and looked at the cover.

It was a simple copy of The Cat in the Hat, but it was so much more than that. It was the same one she used to read before. The same one from the shelter. The good shelter, not the scary one. It was the same book she read with her brothers and sisters, the ones who were adopted, and the ones who were left to be adopted later. It was the same one her mother, her real mother, gave her even before they were put up for adoption. She looked at the book, and she could remember them. She could remember when she was happy. It wasn't the same book. It couldn't be the exact same book. Yet, it was the same story. It looked the same, and brought the same memories back to her. It brought her family back to her.

Phoebe didn't even open the book. She sat down at the base of the bookshelf and simply looked at it, letting the memories of actual happiness flood her mind. Her eyes filled with tears, yet this time it was not from fear. She was smiling.
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda was yanked along by Sandy, letting out an exclamation of surprise, "What hey what?!" She scrambled slightly to not be dragged on the ground and keep up with Sandy's pace. While more frost swirled around her, and she might have appeared slightly annoyed by the sudden grab and drag, a small smile was present on her face as she did her best to properly keep up with the dog in tracking down the object.

Alex simply let out a laugh and grinned as she jogged after the pair, all the while keeping Socks and Kaylee in her attention, just in case.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah quietly kept up with the group, listening to bits of their conversations, but mostly listening to his own thoughts of what the object could have been.

------

Rig stepped outside, closed the door behind him and headed off in the direction the object flew.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Leon, as soon as they entered the store, first reaction was to immediately look for the used DVDs and, after much looking, he finds them and begins to search for any that catches his eyes and, while most of them didn't appeal to him, he was happy to find copies of Heavy Metal, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, and Animusic, the later of which he's been searching for what feels like ages for a good copy. He also went ahead a grabbed an art book that contained the works of one Boris Vallejo as he was a fan of his art. With the DVDs in hand, he makes his way to where Rua and Phoebe were, which is when he saw Phoebe on the floor, holding a book in her hands with tears in her eyes. "I take it this is your favorite book?" Leon asks as he walks over to her.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No clue." Socks answers, for once not swearing.
"You got any ideas?" Holly asks Kaylee.

Hearing the laugh, Sandy reaches back a paw to try to pull Alex along with him too.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex rolled her eyes with a smile when Sandy reached for her, and grabbed his paw.

Amanda glanced around slightly before turning to Sandy, at the very least managing to keep a decent pace with the dog. "Do you think we're going the right way Sandy? I didn't see it, so..." She said, feeling just a tad lost on the beginning leg of their little adventure.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I wouldn't do that," Jake promised. "I've honestly never been down here before." He looked across as a Human walked down the sidewalk opposite. "You know I sometimes wonder what would happen if they knew the things I could do," he said quietly. "You ever wonder if it'd be something to show them?"
"you mean besides possibly making us wear spandex jumpsuits 14 hours a day?" bonnie answered, one eyebrow up, and her smile shifting into more of a smirk. "or you in a jumpsuit anyway, i already have a uniform." she adds, poking at one of his shoulders playfully.

taking a step back, she pauses a moment, pretending to think hard on the subject, though she already has her answer. "Well there's this old town called Salem a day or two south east of here where you might find one answer."

- - - - - - -

the problem with keeping track of people by sensing ambient mana, is that it only gives you a sense of proximity, not what they're doing. so when she heads over to phoebe, her heart sinks at noticing the tear streaks in her fur.

Stupid! can't get distracted. she mentally chastises herself before heading over and plunking herself down next to phoebe.

"Everything alright?" she asks a bit sheepishly, inadvertently interrupting leon, seemingly oblivious both to the fact that he was asking a question, and the rest of phoebe's expression. distracted by the fact the phoebe had apparently been crying.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

SeanWolf wrote:Leon, as soon as they entered the store, first reaction was to immediately look for the used DVDs and, after much looking, he finds them and begins to search for any that catches his eyes and, while most of them didn't appeal to him, he was happy to find copies of Heavy Metal, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, and Animusic, the later of which he's been searching for what feels like ages for a good copy. He also went ahead a grabbed an art book that contained the works of one Boris Vallejo as he was a fan of his art. With the DVDs in hand, he makes his way to where Rua and Phoebe were, which is when he saw Phoebe on the floor, holding a book in her hands with tears in her eyes. "I take it this is your favorite book?" Leon asks as he walks over to her.
Phoebe said nothing. She just smiled, tears running down her face. She looked at Leon, and nodded.
Buster wrote:the problem with keeping track of people by sensing ambient mana, is that it only gives you a sense of proximity, not what they're doing. so when she heads over to phoebe, her heart sinks at noticing the tear streaks in her fur.

Stupid! can't get distracted. she mentally chastises herself before heading over and plunking herself down next to phoebe.

"Everything alright?" she asks a bit sheepishly, inadvertently interrupting leon, seemingly oblivious both to the fact that he was asking a question, and the rest of phoebe's expression. distracted by the fact the phoebe had apparently been crying.
Phoebe sniffled and smiled up at Rua. "*Snff* Yes, Miss Rua... I'm okay. It's just..." She held the simple children's book in her hands like a precious treasure. "This... This is the book mommy gave us... my real mommy... when we got put up for adoption. 's not the same exactly... It can't be... My owners, they burned it. But... I remember them. Mommy, my brothers, my sisters... I remember them." She sniffed again and wiped her eyes. "May I have this book, Miss Rua? I don' wanna forget them again."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Jake said optimistically, "I'd love to assume they've got better since then, eh? I mean, look at that film we just saw. Still," he added, "probably better it's secret as long as can be, eh?" He kept linked with Bonnie and walked towards the town centre.
--------------------
Kaylee wasn't quite sure how but she had a feeling she knew where the object had gone - or, at least, the path of disturbed wind it had left in its wake and she followed it. "Might need to find it to see it, Socks, my handsome,"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy stops abruptly at an intersection.
"No idea." he answers Amanda, looking around and panting. "I didn't get itth thcent..."

"Can you feel where it went with your power?" Socks asks Kaylee.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters