HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Hotep the psychic »

hypernovatic wrote:"I do. I'd rather not hurt anyone if I didn't." Kama said, walking down to where Horus was.
horus nodded with a small giggle as she passes kama the potion "bottoms up"
horus said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda gave off a hum, "I never knew the Disney connection. Aside from Yensid, as I thought that was the name of the guy in Sorcerers Apprentice." She quirked a would be eye brow at the party mention, "I don't know. I would count our little get together at Rig's place as a party. You know it's a party with drinks like that. Mmm." She adopted a slightly silly smile at the memory of Rig's drink, accidentally letting a sparkle or two show as she remembered the delightful drink.
"While Yensid is the name of the wizard in that short, my name is simply Disney spelled backwards. That combined with Retlaw and my owners name, Saile, our entire family when put in the order of Yensid Saile Retlaw is literally, Walter Elias Disney spelled backwards."

Retlaw slow claps and looks at Yensid all unimpressed like.

"You are so smart."

"I know. Anyway, about that party?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"yeah, same here," Minnie replied.
"Alright," said one of the workers. "We've got everything in there, I just need you to sign here," he added as he produced a small clipboard.
Bianca smiled before looking at the man, "Okay." She signed the paper and looked back up at the man, "Thank you."
Furettia walked over to the group after the delivery people finished getting everything into the house. She waited patiently for everything to be wrapped up and finished.
"alright, thanks for your patronage," the guy said as he and the other delivery guy got into the truck and left.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee waved Yensid and Retlaw over as she suddenly had a thought.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

They rushed over, smiling.

"What up, Kay?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Me, Sandy, the Hume and the rest gotta whip to our place to get humey a shirt," Kaylee said before lowering her voice. Someone needs to go tell the Noah crew about Bonnie, yeah? Reckon you two are up to it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

The two nod and, with the things they bought, run out of the store. Yensid pulls out his sketchbook and makes a totebag big enough to hold it all. He slung the bag over his shoulder and the two took off running for Noah's house.
My characters!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lupa pondered his response. Well, if it matters, I think Noah rather likes you. Whenever I see him look at you, he always has this look of admiration and respect in his eye. You just met him this morning, how'd you get him to feel that way about you?

------

Meanwhile, Noah carried Sandy 1 down to the basement, which was obviously used as a combination display room/entertainment center. There was a large, comfy looking couch in front of a 72 inch, HD, plasma screen TV, below which were a variety of video game consoles from a variety of companies. Along the wall heading down the stairs were picture frames, four of them containing a certificate saying that the bearer had been had been to that years Botcon, the rest containing some sort of convention exclusive comic. The wall in front of the stairs (and to the left of the TV) was adorned with display shelves, each holding some sort of media, from every season of Power Rangers, to the entire Dark Horse run of Aliens comics. The wall to the right of the TV held a metal door with some sort of electronic lock on it, as well as three display cases. One of them contained the NA versions of every amiibo and amiibo card released so far. The second and third cases contained every trading card, poster, figure, or toy ever released of the Pokémon Lucario and the transformer Dinobot respectively. What do you think?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee watched the Chuckle Brothers go before opening the door again. "Sandy, Amanda, Bonnie, you lot coming?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda turned at the sound of Kaylee, nodded and made her way through the open door, giving a smile to Kaylee as she passed, "Ready whenever."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig shrugged, "I do not know. I never really notice it, maybe because I never look in his eyes. I do not know why he would respect or admire me. I have not really don't anything worthy of it."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"alright, thanks for your patronage," the guy said as he and the other delivery guy got into the truck and left.
"Well alright, we have furniture now!" Furettia said after the men left. "What were you talking about?"
"About more things that Samuel still has yet to see."
"Ooo, that sounds like more fun than moving furniture around, what is there left to show him."
"There is a lot." Both of them looked at Samuel, "Well, what do you want to do now then. Moving stuff around isn't exactly exciting and it can wait too."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. Sorry, I thought you were having a private moment there and didn't want to intrude."
"Hmm?" the dog had been lost in his thoughts, surreptitiously watching the dalmatian out of the corner of his eye.
"Thsure! I call thsotgun again!" The retriever, after holding open the door for the dalmatian, rushes to the car and squeaks back onto his plastic seat cover as Holly ducks back into his bag to avoid being sent flying.
"Guess I'm in the back with you." Bonnie observes, walking to the car. "Is there enough room? There... Seems to be a number of pets here."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good job I just shook that clean," Andrew said as Sandy zoomed onto his seat.
"Ret and Yen have gone on ahead," Kaylee told the others, "we just gotta nip to our place to get Andrew here a new shirt. Sandy wasn't quite so clean when the hume hugged him earlier, eh?" She opened the door and invited the others in as Sandy grabbed the front seat. "Why'd we want a boy in the back with us anyway? We couldn't talk about him then." She gave Sandy a grin and got in after the others so Andrew took the car the five minutes to home.
"If you guys want to stay, I won't be a few moments," Andrew said, getting out. "Of course, if Sandy wants a glimpse of home, I won't stop him."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yay! I can put my bathket in my room! Er, do I get a room? Or a kennel? Or what?" Wagging furiously, the dog jumps from the car and grabs his basket and Holly's wheel from the boot.
"And what about Holly? Where will thse thleep?" Sandy excitedly rushes into the home as soon as Andrew is inside and out of the way and gets to exploring, sticking his nose into every nook, crevice and cranny he can reach as his tail comes precariously close to knocking things over at times. In his bag Holly just hangs on for dear life as she bounces against Sandy's hip.
"Wow! Massive TV! Achoo! Ith that catnip? Nithe clock! Ooh, tho many bookth! Ooh, the kitchen! There'th freths meat in the fridge! I haven't had that in ages! Clean dithseth! I bet food will tathte great here! Ooh, look! A garden! I can bury my bone! Ooh, what'th upthtairth? Bathroom. Thmellth like pot-pourrr-pourr-pou-ACHOO! Ooh, nithe bath! Oh, that'th your room, Andy. I won't go there. Ith thith Kaylee'th room? Where do I thleep?"

~~~~~~~~
Back in the car, once Sandy is out of earshot, Bonnie turns to Kaylee.
"So... Is Sandy always like that? With the staring, I mean. It's cute but also a little creepy..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're in with Kaylee, my friend," Andrew said from inside his room. "there's enough space in there for the three of you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He gets nervous in the presence of beauty," Kaylee stated, before stretching, "you should have seen him stare when he first met me and Amanda."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

You sure? Lupa asked confusedly. No repeated acts of kindness, no grand sources of wisdom, no massive displays of power? Because I've seen that look before, and he doesn't give it out lightly.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Grand source of wisdom? I do not think so. I try to be kind because none of them have tried to attack me and they say I am their friend. I did throw a party though, he seemed to enjoy himself at that. As for grand display of power, I do not know. I can get places quickly, you've seen it." He appears on the other end of the couch, stretching out on it. He lifted an eyebrow as a thought came to him, "He did look at me with his Aura Vision he calls it and he seemed, blinded by mine. Maybe it was when I entered his mind."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded at Kaylee's assessment, "Yup. But, I think it's also that so much has happened for him today. Things keep happening one after another, that he really hasn't had much time to get used to all the changes. Big day for a lot of us, especially him." She gave a smile to the other two passengers of the car, hugging her plushie happily.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid's ears came to a stop as they landed in front of Noah's house. They had ran most of the way, but soon got tired and Yensid just flew them the rest of the journey. The rabbit flopped onto the ground, luckily staying in one piece, but he obviously needed a rest. Retlaw patted his head before placing three knocks on the door.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andrew came out of his room in a light blue shirt and asked Sandy if he was ready to go to the party. "And what do YOU think of the place, Holly?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:"Well alright, we have furniture now!" Furettia said after the men left. "What were you talking about?"
"About more things that Samuel still has yet to see."
"Ooo, that sounds like more fun than moving furniture around, what is there left to show him."
"There is a lot." Both of them looked at Samuel, "Well, what do you want to do now then. Moving stuff around isn't exactly exciting and it can wait too."
Minnie thought for a second. "We should probably start small... but that's no fun, let's go show him a TV." she began to head towards her place.
"What is a Teevee?" Sam asked.

"Wait and see."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:horus nodded with a small giggle as she passes kama the potion "bottoms up"
horus said
Kama took the potion and drank it. Nothing happened for a moment before his sclerae changed color and his fur stood on end. "Is it supposed to hurt?" he asked, wincing in pain. His voice was a slightly higher pitch.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus blushed some hearing the higher pitch,"no! Oh noooo did i give you the wrong potion?!" horus said worried before finding a bottle labeled with kamas name on it
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"N-no. That was the right potion. The p-pain is going a-away a bit." Kama said, his fur still standing on end as he winces again.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus looks at the bottle she held and noticed the date. Before sighing "oh ok....phew, this ones bad so your right...i just overreacted i guess" horus said smiling before walking over and hugging kama
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kama hugs back and winces. "It's fine. Ow! Never mind, still hurts a lot." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

horus rubbed kamma's back "its ok relax, lay down on the couch or something" horus said smiling
ImageImageImage
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Legotron123 wrote:Meanwhile, Noah carried Sandy 1 down to the basement, which was obviously used as a combination display room/entertainment center. There was a large, comfy looking couch in front of a 72 inch, HD, plasma screen TV, below which were a variety of video game consoles from a variety of companies. Along the wall heading down the stairs were picture frames, four of them containing a certificate saying that the bearer had been had been to that years Botcon, the rest containing some sort of convention exclusive comic. The wall in front of the stairs (and to the left of the TV) was adorned with display shelves, each holding some sort of media, from every season of Power Rangers, to the entire Dark Horse run of Aliens comics. The wall to the right of the TV held a metal door with some sort of electronic lock on it, as well as three display cases. One of them contained the NA versions of every amiibo and amiibo card released so far. The second and third cases contained every trading card, poster, figure, or toy ever released of the Pokémon Lucario and the transformer Dinobot respectively. What do you think?
"Eh, ChopperFaceIsOkayIGuess. ForASlagSpoutin'Saurian." She commented with a smirk, noticing Dinobot as she looked around, other than that though the room was... well... Boring.
No mountain of lego, No model kits, no half built contraptions to tinker with, not even a decent workbench... and while the tv is okay, I can't see a VHS player or any classic shows or movies anywhere. This isn't like dad's rec-room at all... She thought to herself, all in all, completely underwhelmed. Rich pets don't know how to have fun.

Squirming to get down she started looking around for anything interesting in the room before she got bored.

-------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"He gets nervous in the presence of beauty," Kaylee stated, before stretching, "you should have seen him stare when he first met me and Amanda."
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda nodded at Kaylee's assessment, "Yup. But, I think it's also that so much has happened for him today. Things keep happening one after another, that he really hasn't had much time to get used to all the changes. Big day for a lot of us, especially him." She gave a smile to the other two passengers of the car, hugging her plushie happily.
Bonnie couldn't help but laugh a bit when she heard that part. With the way Sandy had looked and smelled in the pound, not to mention the whole 'they're cats!' thing, that must have been so awkward.
"It couldn't have been that crazy. I've been here a few months now, this place is usually pretty quiet." she comented, a note of disbelif in her voice.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Minnie thought for a second. "We should probably start small... but that's no fun, let's go show him a TV." she began to head towards her place.
"What is a Teevee?" Sam asked.

"Wait and see."
"Okay then." Furettia said smiling, she looked at Bianca, who pretty much agreed.
"It's something that you might find interesting."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Andrew came out of his room in a light blue shirt and asked Sandy if he was ready to go to the party. "And what do YOU think of the place, Holly?"
"I dunno yet." Holly replies, poking her head out of the bag as Sandy puts his basket and Holly's wheel in an empty bit of floor and investigates his new bedroom. "I didn't get much of a look. I was too busy trying not to fall out while Sandy ran everywhere! First impression is that it's cosy though, and it smells good. So... You said back at the shop there'd be questions later. Anything you want to ask now while we're alone or did you want to wait until after the party?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Andrew said, "it's more sort of 'what can you do' and 'what can't you do' than anything." He stopped. "But the most pertinent, Sandy, is how much control do you have over your ability?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Figure it's the similar backgrounds for him and me that he noticed, Bonnie," Kaylee explained, "Both trod similar paths, you might say." She leaned forward. "A few months? You must know some good places to spend time then?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:horus rubbed kamma's back "its ok relax, lay down on the couch or something" horus said smiling
Kama nodded, wincing slightly as he laid down on the couch.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Aura Vision. Lupa said contemplatively. I figured he had some sort of deviation power, but I wasn't really sure on how it worked, and it wasn't like I could ask him. Though I'm guessing it's safe to assume that it's based on sight. What exactly did he see? She turned her head when the door bell rang. Excuse me for a moment. She said before she tapped one of her bracelets, teleporting to the door and opening it. Oh hey, it's you guys. Where are the others?

-----

While Noah didn't exactly have the best social skills, he could still tell Sandy was slightly disappointed. You were expected more? He asked with a hint of sadness. Well, I do have a bit more to show you. He walked over to the metal door and put his paw on the scanner before putting in a five digit code. The door slid open to reveal another room, lined with almost thirty glass cases on various metal tables. On the wall behind them, each had a sign with a year labeled on them, starting in 1994 and continuing to the present. The far end of the room had another metal door. Every single Botcon exclusive ever released. Including the ones from Japan. I even have both versions of Onyx Primal, the normal one and the one with "deal exclusive" printed on the back. He really wanted her to like this. He was really proud of this collection, and she was the only one he'd met who would understand how special this was. And he had even more to show her.

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Sandy isn't even in the room. the moment she saw it was just more display cases she wandered off.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah had put a lot of time, money, and effort into that room, so to see the only person he thought would understand how special it was just completely ignore it was rather crushing. Oh. Y-you're not interested. He said, disappointment apparent in his voice. He paused. Do you wanna see my Lego city?

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Almost instantly there's a voice behind Noah squeakily asking. "Lego?!Where?" before he'll feel the sensation of someone poking through his memories, not waiting for an answer.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Andrew said, "it's more sort of 'what can you do' and 'what can't you do' than anything." He stopped. "But the most pertinent, Sandy, is how much control do you have over your ability?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Figure it's the similar backgrounds for him and me that he noticed, Bonnie," Kaylee explained, "Both trod similar paths, you might say." She leaned forward. "A few months? You must know some good places to spend time then?"
"Oh, the usual. Teleport, turn invisible, float, walk through things, you know, everything you expect of a ghost. I can't 'cross over' though, or talk to anyone that has, sorry."

Sandy is grateful for the distraction provided by Holly as it gives him a moment to collect his thoughts and decide how best to answer.
"I'm learning." he answers truthfully. "Mothtly I have no problemth. It'th really only when I get really angry or thcared that I might lothe control. Or if I thneethe like you thaw at the pound. It'th more how to uthe the power that I have to learn thtill rather than how to thtop anything happening. It'th not like Kaylee'th wind that'th alwayth there. There'th only fire when I want it or when I lothe control which doethn't happen often thethe dayth thankth to Holly. Tho I'm thsure I won't go burning the houthe down but if you need a candle lit or thomething cooked then I'm happy to oblige." he grins with a wag.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda shook her head slightly and muttered as her smile faltered, "Yeah, real calm..." Before regaining her smile and adding, "It would be interesting to know more about what this place has to offer. As all we've really done is go from store to store while occasionally stopping off at someone's house. Or the pound. Today's been weird."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A good kind of crazy, I hope, Amanda," Kaylee said ss she stretched again. "After all, if it'd been normal, we'd not have met!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Andrew said, putting a hand on the side of Sandy's neck, "if you feel like you have to... 'Flame on', get into the back yard, eh?" He gave the neck a small stroke. "Shall we get back to the others?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie