• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 3966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard 
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard
"Yeah, I can't wait!" Sandy enthuses. "Tho who wath your teacher, Bonnie?"
"Hi Leon!" the retriever wags as the wolf addresses them. "Where did the others go? Didn't you want to go with them?"

Welsh Halfwit Wrote:
"You ready to face... that again," Jake asked Socks.

Socks snorts. "Is that possible?"

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Alex chuckled at Holly's small bit of verbal backtracking. "Oh, it's okay. I probably wouldn't be able to go into detail about too much, but once things settle down her I can give the cliffnotes version, or something. My magical story is probably alot nicer than some other's here anyhow. Even if it does involve hostile vampires." As they made their way closer to Leon, Alex waved and turned to Sandy. "Maybe they went on ahead for some reason? We can just, you know, ask him?"

"Wait, vampires are real? Are there any other, er, unsociable mythical creatures that exist that we should be aware of?"

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:45 am
Profile WWW
Game Master

CyberDragon Wrote:
"Oh..." Phoebe said, looking slightly disappointed. The sadness didn't last, however, as her ears perked up again soon after. "Ok, Miss Rua!" She plopped herself right down on the floor there and started spreading out the different books, looking through them. She put the crayons and markers aside. Ghostie likewise dropped the books it had been telekinetically holding onto the pile, still remaining hidden in the shadows of the shop's shelves. Phoebe looked through them for a bit, before holding up two. One was a sort of Halloween spooky-but-not-really book full of cute depictions of classic monsters like ghosts and Frankenstein's monster and werewolves. The other one was a coloring book filled with dinosaurs. "I kinda like these two!" Phoebe said. "Whaddaya think, Miss Rua?"
Rua does her best to avoid frowning at the 'Reduced price! 75% off!' sticker on the Halloween one, irked by the idea of marking it down because it was mere weeks, not even a full month past an arbitrary date. taking the two books, the chalk, a packet of markers and a packet of crayons, she answers "nice choices." with a smile. putting the rest in a shopping basket so they're not all over to the floor, she takes the selected item and they head over to the cash.

Hlaoroo Wrote:
"Yeah, I can't wait!" Sandy enthuses. "Tho who wath your teacher, Bonnie?"
"as boring as it might sound, his name was Joe. he was an artist living in an inner city apartment complex in michigan."

Characters

Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 pm
Game Master

Alex chuckled at Leon's greeting. "We weren't gone that long, were we?" She turned to Holly with a shrug. "We really have no idea. Some appear to have gone extinct, others numbers have simply fell, and some may not have existed at all. Bram Stoker for example was a vampire researcher who put his findings into fictional form to teach the public how to deal with vampires without being seen as mad."

"Still looking for the Grue, however." Amanda chimed in, looking at the floor. "And it can be difficult to tell which forms of Lycanthropy are even real between accounts."

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:36 pm
Game Master

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
"Still looking for the Grue, however." Amanda chimed in, looking at the floor. "And it can be difficult to tell which forms of Lycanthropy are even real between accounts."

"I beg to differ..." Leon mumbled as he stood up, not wanting to tell these folks about what happened between him and Rua earlier. Even if he did, he had no clue how to describe it to them.

Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Alex chuckled at Leon's greeting. "We weren't gone that long, were we?" She turned to Holly with a shrug. "We really have no idea. Some appear to have gone extinct, others numbers have simply fell, and some may not have existed at all. Bram Stoker for example was a vampire researcher who put his findings into fictional form to teach the public how to deal with vampires without being seen as mad."

Leon just chuckled back at Alex's response to his greeting before asking "What's this about vampires and the lycanthropic? You fans of Power Metal music?" a hint of happiness could be heard in his voice as, he too, was a huge fan of the genre.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

"The boring ones are always the best, Bonnie," Kaylee said, "they're too good to need to brag and they hide in plain sight. Wish I'd had one of those. Or any," she added, trying to keep her winds down.
--------------
"All things are possible, Socks," Jake said optimistically, before leaning in. "Except Rabbits at rock concerts," he continued in a conspiratorial tone in relation to Leon's last comment. "We're usually listening from half a mile away waving things in the air on a hillside!"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:58 pm
Game Master

Buster Wrote:
Rua does her best to avoid frowning at the 'Reduced price! 75% off!' sticker on the Halloween one, irked by the idea of marking it down because it was mere weeks, not even a full month past an arbitrary date. taking the two books, the chalk, a packet of markers and a packet of crayons, she answers "nice choices." with a smile. putting the rest in a shopping basket so they're not all over to the floor, she takes the selected item and they head over to the cash.

Phoebe didn't really have anything to do, so she just skipped happily beside Rua while her guardian paid for the stuff she picked out. Each skip sent her high enough into the air that her head was level with Rua's.

It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 3966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100