Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HoundInATree

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin titled his head in confusion as the screwdriver hovered in front of him. he walked up it it a poked it gently, watching it fly slightly further and completely of course, past the motionless villain. He starred for a brief moment before taking advantage of this bizarre situation. Larkin took out another screwdriver and jammed it into the muzzle of the gun, then taped it on with some insulated tape. He then pulled out a spanner and loosened the gas canister so the gas would escape preventing firing. He then walked over to the nearest bin and began to drag it over.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius nodded and with a snap of his fingers, the world returned to normal, except for Captain Ketchup and this giant...thing... kicking holes in the wall.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Dorian watched as others he met earlier were brought back out of the slowed time, saw Larkin disable the captains gun, then time returned to normal except for the giant and the cat. Dorian answered the gecko's question "No, I don't have the firepower to break that debris apart, I could hardly stop some earlier. I did have a scan of this ammunition pack that this guy had, seems to be some sort of acid compound. It could help but we need more firepower." He pointed to the criminal before looking at the gathered group of "heroes" "Which I think he called himself "Captain Ketchup" or something earlier, either way I don't think his arsenal is going to cut it against the debris at the door, anyone have any more ideas? Or a really big jackhammer? My suit could try and punch through but it would be too slow and I have a feeling I might be better using its abilities on a big towering monster about to kill the mayor."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Okay, first off, my name is not 'Bat-Bat', it's Litho. And the utility belt is just an accessory. My backpack has all the gadgets and gizmos."

Litho pushes his goggles up and looks around, watching everything return to normal with a snap of the husky's fingers. The bat stumbles over his words as he attempts to comprehend what just happened. He looks between the world and the husky before letting out an exaggerate sigh and falling over. His eyes might as well have been swirling in his head.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

as the groups were discussing , a hidden rooster watched from behind the curtain. Already got what he came for, a gentlefeather such as himself should not stay near here for long. However , the lads certain did seem like they require assistance , indeed they do.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
a few clicking sounds approaching the groups from the distance , and according to the sounds , whatever they were , they were small , but many .
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

So much was going on for Blithe, screams, debris flying, specifically the debris flying in his and Sky's direction. Panicking, his eyes gently flashed as energy welled in his paws. He flung a paw towards the debris, letting loose his stored energy and quick as a flash rainbow light and energy hurtled towards the debris. As it connected, the debris' chunks were broken or slowed by the impact and tumbled to the floor. He took this moment of reprieve and ran under the guise of falling rock, feeling winded from using so much energy at once. He hoped he hadn't been noticed, but most of his mind was dedicated to running on all fours to keep out of sight and hiding.

While this was going on Sky was taking note of the rest of the building, teleporting foxes and general strange goings on. As she knew what Blithe had done she started to make her way over to Blithe by crawling along the floor, no point in making her a target, and with the stuff on the floor, she didn't want to cut her paw by stepping on her dropped glass. She sighed as she went under a table, "I think I have a better name mister mayor." She muttered to herself, "Crazy Town."

(OOC: hope this didn't break any continuity)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

As Matt is about to reply, trying to think up a solution,
Serence Frostbite wrote: a few clicking sounds approaching the groups from the distance , and according to the sounds , whatever they were , they were small , but many .
"Something's coming from the stage. If you've got an arsenal, the giant can wait now that he's slowed down." Matt said.
"Alright, I've got a plan. The foxes can work on clearing the civilians out for now. Me and Sirius can run around the building searching for bombs. If I find one, he can slow down time around the bomb so bomb disposal authorities can arrive to take care of it. In the meantime, Litho, Larkin, look around for people who are willing to help and get an exit for everyone." Matt said. "Sound like a plan?" Matt asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius listened to what Matthias had in mind and nodded his agreement, "Sounds like a good plan, best leave the heavy lifting to the young ones," He chuckled and turned towards Matthias, "So, where do we start?"
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Dorian looked at the stage "Yeah, ticking is never a good sound, I will go investigate and that plan works well. Lets get on it then." Dorian addressed Matthias and Sirius "Start looking for bombs around here and wherever there might be areas that are holding the building up, pillars, support beams and such. Whoever planted these bombs likely wanted to cause maximum damage. Since he or she is okay with blowing a hole in the celling. Also places that are out of reach or hard to spot, so corners, plants, air ducts. This might have been an attack on the mayor so focus on the second floor and this floor. Just be careful up on the second floor, the area will be unstable." He tossed the Captains ammo pack to larkin, "see what else that guy has stored in his stuff, an extra gun or something, you might be able to weaken the wreckage blocking the exit. Also this building should have more than one exit, check behind the stage area or the other side of the building." Dorian looked over at the stage with the giant and where the ticking is coming from I will make sure the ticking isn't a bomb since everyone else has a job provided by the gecko." He started walking to the stage before stopping "though if it is a bomb, I am using it on that debris so if I shout to get out of the way, do it." he was about to continue to the stage when he noticed a faint chirping sound, looking down at his feet he saw a small toy chick. "Chip, scan that bird right now" Dorian whispered to his computer companion.
"Dorian... it would appear to be a bomb, historically used by a villain that's a rooster, actually... the same one currently attacking here."
Dorian reached down quickly to try to dispose of it. But right then it started to speak.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Marvelously done gentlefurs, marvelous indeed." the chick said in a very.........stereotypical "British gentlemen" voice. "Truly a magnificent display, so soon as well! Why I simply must witness more. Oh! I know! I've got a few surprises for you all. Seven of them I believe. How about we make a competition out of them? I'm sure it will quite a sight. As you might've guessed dear boys. The competition is for you to find these presents I've placed around this beautiful building. But of course no competition will be completed without an opponent. So today you will race against good old Sir.Tick Tock. May the best gentlefur win! Oh, and before I forgot , here's a hint just for you old boy. the presents are like this, but with oh so much more excitement !" The message ended there, as the robot chick started to fizzle out.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Before Dorain got any chance to move the chick in his hand detonated a small explosion that sent him flying backwards inches past Sirius and Matthias and right into Ketchup. Dorian couldn't move, to everyone else he probably looked to be dead, the reality being that his suit was locked up and he was knocked out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

To Captain Ketchup, everything happening right now was a blur, he had no idea what was happening. It was like time was moving faster than he was, or he was moving slower. Suddenly something very large and black was flying right at his face.
RP Characters:
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Strike wasn't going to miss this opportunity. Checking for injuries would mean getting the helmet and chest plate off, and a good look at his face would make tracking him much easier.

Still looking like one of the building's security, she rushed over to Dorian, immediately trying to get past his wrist or neck plating to check for a pulse. The contract had been for capture alive, so she didn't have to work hard on the 'first aid' act, she really did want to make sure he was all right.

...even if she didn't have any formal training and was mostly parroting tv...

There was the mater of the recorded message as well. Hopefully she wasn't the only one here with sharp ears, she couldn't exactly relay it...
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius stumbled back a bit as an entire body went flying just inches from his own and into Captain Ketchup. He stopped for a second, "You know, he doesn't seem to be much of a threat now..." He snapped his fingers yet again and the time dilation surrounding Ketchup dissipated. He watched a security guard come over and seemingly attend to the fallen hero, "Something tells me the Vigilante wouldn't want someone finding out who he is. Hmm." He turned back towards their destination, "Come, Matthias. We have explosives to detect."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt focused on the guard, checking him(?) out to see if he was a good guy. Then, hearing what Sirius had to say made him take action.
"Hey! Don't worry about him, he's fine." Matt lied. He wasn't sure how the guy was, but he wasn't letting this guy see his secret identity. "Cuff the Ketchup guy and help these guys find a way out." Matt said. He then began walking with Sirius, toward the stage since there actually wasn't an exit. Assuming the stage may lead to the rest of the building, Matt climbed up. He began searching for more of those chicken things.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

As much as she didn't like it, she couldn't do much about the vigilante. Without tools that helmet was not opening, though if the hiss of air going back and forth through a filter somewhere on this thing was any indication, he was at least still breathing.

Well, time to play the role. she grumbled to herself mentally, as she pulled out a tranquilizer and a set of zip-ties, to dispose of the laughable looking 'threat'.

One around his ankles, one holding his hands behind his back, and a third to bind the two together and force him onto his knees should do the trick.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

MrNeonShot wrote:As Matt is about to reply, trying to think up a solution,
Serence Frostbite wrote: a few clicking sounds approaching the groups from the distance , and according to the sounds , whatever they were , they were small , but many .
"Something's coming from the stage. If you've got an arsenal, the giant can wait now that he's slowed down." Matt said.
"Alright, I've got a plan. The foxes can work on clearing the civilians out for now. Me and Sirius can run around the building searching for bombs. If I find one, he can slow down time around the bomb so bomb disposal authorities can arrive to take care of it. In the meantime, Litho, Larkin, look around for people who are willing to help and get an exit for everyone." Matt said. "Sound like a plan?" Matt asked.
Litho got up off the floor and gave a salute. He put his equipment back into place and reset it, following all Homo sapiens in the building. He rose into the air and began to perform aerial tricks around any falling debris. He listened around as well, for he had also heard the threat from the chicken bot before taking off completely. He listened for ticking and anything else that might be dangerous.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius followed Matthias and once he got to the top he walked around sticking his head into the various nooks and crannies, listening about for any ticking or the smell of explosives.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Big Jim suddenly feels disoriented, having time return to normal. In an attempt to hit the pets, he ground pounds the floor, sending a significant shockwave to push back the bystanders in the room.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Captain Ketchup woke up bound together with zip ties. He struggled to break loose but couldn't, "No, please let me go, I wont do anything, promise." He really wasn't going to try anything, he just wanted to escape now. He knew he was outmatched.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the same time Dorian woke up to, inside his mask was a read out screen giving him intel and a heads up display. Right in the center were bold red letters that said Warning, system damaged. Reboot in progress.
thirty seconds later and the message was gone, he could hear Chips voice again "The joints locked up after being hit, I would heavily advise you don't pick up anymore bombs until we both can make the suit less likely to knock you out from an impact like that."
"Thanks" Dorian said sarcastically to chip, chip had turned off external speakers so that him and Dorian could speak alone "Whats happening now".
"The big fellow who has been throwing rocks is no longer under the time dilation control, and the Captain beside you has been arrested." Dorian sat up and looked over at the cat, who looked at him "Oh good morning sunsh-" The cat stopped speaking when the mask Dorian wore changed the eyes back to red "Er, nevermind, I will be silent now. Don't worry, no problems from me I promise." Dorian grabbed the cats collar "You better keep that promise" He let go of the cat stood up and started walking towards Jim. "Hey ugly!" He shouted at him, "Yo big guy, how about you stop with the tantrum and rock throwing before I have to run over there and stop you my self."
Chip made the helmet go into silent mode to talk to Dorian again "What are you trying to do here by taunting him?"
"Anger him, punch him in the face, snag the jet pack, the fly where he can't hit me and use my blasters more or less. This suit does enhance my reflexes so I can at least dodge some of his attacks I am sure, he looks slow enough."
"Why not just get the jet pack?"
"Because I want to punch him in the face."
Dorian quickened his pace, getting ready to run at the next foe.
RP Characters:
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Ghost's sole response to Captain Ketchup's words was glaring at him. She didn't even give a second thought to his plea before jabbing him with the tranquilizer.Professionals finish the job, they don't let thugs like you slip away.

As the Captain and Armored Vigilante bantered she made a point to memorize the sound of his voice. It was probably being distorted by the helmet somewhat, but any clue helped. Given the list of people it could be consisted of those who had been both at the accident on the street, and in the audience here, had a particular stature, and she could cross most of the guests she had confirmed to have been evacuated off the list, she was currently looking at about twenty potentials...

As a wave of small debris passed over the three of them from the bigger of the two starting his attacks back up, she turned to him. His ongoing aggression towards the innocents and defenders present was unacceptable. Speaking of thugs, Like it or not, I'm involved with you as well... I wonder how well you can throw with one hand stapled to the rubble...

Pulling her sleeve back and deploying the arms of her weapon, she made a quick switch of her tranquilizers for barbed steel bolts. Before lining up a shot. Waiting for him to reach for another piece of 'ammo'. She only had one magazine of these with her, so every shot needed to count.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin fell over when the ground shock, knocking the bin over in the process. He looked around to get his bearings straight again. That's when we saw a loose jetpack. 'Hey, any of you recken you can pass one of those jetpacks over to me!?!' Larkin returned to his feet and rolled the bin over to Captain Ketchup.

RP Character(s)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

As Sirius and Matthias are about to leave, the gecko takes one last look around and actually finds a bomb he had missed before. He stopped Sirius and was about to indicate where to slow down time when Big Jim does a ground pound. The force sends both Matthias and Sirius flying from the stage and into the chairs a few rows back.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius ended up upside down slightly beneath and slightly over a couple of chairs. He groaned, "I'm getting too old for this..." Sirius stared at the ceiling from his position on the floor before slowly pulling himself up to his feet, "Well, that was fun."
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

As Dorian made his way to the stage he picked up and threw one of the last two fallen jet packs that was tossed in that direction to Larkin. Dorian then returned back to running at the stage and did a flying leap towards the next foe, landing a punch right in the jaw and dropping himself back down and rolling to move out of the way of a counter punch. Running to and grabbing the last fallen jetpack he strapped it on quickly. "Alright big guy, lets dance" he held up his wrist mounted blaster "What do you like huh? The Charleston? Salsa? I can dance a mean tango.
RP Characters:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius ended up upside down slightly beneath and slightly over a couple of chairs. He groaned, "I'm getting too old for this..." Sirius stared at the ceiling from his position on the floor before slowly pulling himself up to his feet, "Well, that was fun."
Matt shook his head to clear his head before hopping up and pointing to the location of the bomb in the room.
"Over there! I missed it the last time I searched the room for an exit!" Matt said.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Just as Matt pointed out where the first bomb was , numerous red feather-looking objects dropped down from somewhere , planting themselves between the 2 pets and the bombs , before exploded mere seconds later.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yves checked his watch again, it had probably only been a few minutes, but it seemed liked an eternity as he and Uistean sat there listening for anything other than the alarm. "How do you think that event is going on?"
"Hmm..." Yves looked over at him, "Probably dealing with the aftermath of that odd little tremor."
Uistean looked at Yves checking his watch again, "How long has it been?"
"Longer than it should take." Yves made sure to note this for any future endeavors, especially given what had just happened. However the owner was probably wasn't going to be happy that they left their place, then it hit him that he shouldn't be as content either. "Ahh... Our place is probably a mess too. Where did you put the plants."
"In the wi... Oh."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Sirens could be heard speeding to the two ferrets, a motorcycle police officer showed up.
"Alright, Officer Brown here. Who made the call?" Said the officer walking up to the two ferrets.
He saw the mess and the alarm. "I expect an explanation as to why you two are standing around this crime scene now."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buster wrote:Ghost's sole response to Captain Ketchup's words was glaring at him. She didn't even give a second thought to his plea before jabbing him with the tranquilizer.Professionals finish the job, they don't let thugs like you slip away.

As the Captain and Armored Vigilante bantered she made a point to memorize the sound of his voice. It was probably being distorted by the helmet somewhat, but any clue helped. Given the list of people it could be consisted of those who had been both at the accident on the street, and in the audience here, had a particular stature, and she could cross most of the guests she had confirmed to have been evacuated off the list, she was currently looking at about twenty potentials...

As a wave of small debris passed over the three of them from the bigger of the two starting his attacks back up, she turned to him. His ongoing aggression towards the innocents and defenders present was unacceptable. Speaking of thugs, Like it or not, I'm involved with you as well... I wonder how well you can throw with one hand stapled to the rubble...

Pulling her sleeve back and deploying the arms of her weapon, she made a quick switch of her tranquilizers for barbed steel bolts. Before lining up a shot. Waiting for him to reach for another piece of 'ammo'. She only had one magazine of these with her, so every shot needed to count.
Jim chuckled, "Well, Well, Aren't you the little vigilante." He smiled "Do you think that jetpack will save you? You are a fool, but if you are wanting to dance, then let's dance you pathetic excuse for a hero. Allow me to drop the beat"> He reached for another rock to hit the hero before being hit by a steel bolt. He pulled it out of his hand and looked for whomever took the shot. His first mistake as Dorian blasted a shot at his eyes, temporarily blinding him.
"You runt!" He swung at the Crimson Panda but couldn't hit him. Dorian had used the pack to jump up, the pack was damaged and he had to land, luckily he got behind the foe.
"Aww, runt? That's the best insult you have? Tell me you are smarter than that." He shocked Jim a few times, the massively muscular figure only seemed to be getting stronger.
"Chip, is he getting stronger and more...muscular the more I hit him with energy blasts or is that just me?"
"It would seem so" Chimed the A.I. "I suggest taking him on with a bout of fisticuffs".
"...Did you just use an English accent?"
"...Yes, I don't know why, sounded like a good idea."
"Punching him sounds like a good plan either way" Dorian finished his conversation and dodged out of the giants swing.
Dorian Jumped at the giants jaw, landed another punch before his arm was grabbed and he was thrown down.
the Giant then stormed over to an innocent civilian who was frozen in shock, Dorians systems got the jet pack working enough for him to jump and boost over and fly between the civilian and Jim.

What the panda didn't expect was Jim to turn around, grab the panda and smash him into the floor again, "Like that trick? Try this!" Jim began to hold the panda by the throat and punch him repeatedly. Inside Chip kept warning Dorian of the armor cracking and breaking if Dorian didn't do anything, but Dorian was struggling to breathe at the moment.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Out of nowhere , a red-eyed arctic fox jumped in between Dorian and the giant. With one swift motion, she blocked the giant's punch with her left paw, and almost instantaneously backhanded him with her right paw , with almost the same amount of force he threw into the punch that was blocked.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

The opportunity she wanted wasn't going to come. That was frustrating. Thankfully, the other two had the bhemoth facing away from her. Correcting her aim, she fired a bolt toards his abdomen. Above the waist but below the ribcage where there would be no bone to interfere with the bolt.

Perhaps not the most efficient place she could target, but hitting a major artery, on an opponent in combat, from this angle, would be tricky. Center mass shots are easy. They're also distracting, painful, and a serious threat; good for drawing an opponent's attention.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Chris chose to hide himself, most of these guys attacking looked like more then he could handle. head on at least.

then suddenly, a couple of the bad guys just... stopped. that's... odd?
but what was odder was the clicking noise he suddenly started hearing.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Marvelously done gentlefurs, marvelous indeed." the chick said in a very.........stereotypical "British gentlemen" voice. "Truly a magnificent display, so soon as well! Why I simply must witness more. Oh! I know! I've got a few surprises for you all. Seven of them I believe. How about we make a competition out of them? I'm sure it will quite a sight. As you might've guessed dear boys. The competition is for you to find these presents I've placed around this beautiful building. But of course no competition will be completed without an opponent. So today you will race against good old Sir.Tick Tock. May the best gentlefur win! Oh, and before I forgot , here's a hint just for you old boy. the presents are like this, but with oh so much more excitement !" The message ended there, as the robot chick started to fizzle out.
oh great. little robots I could help with, but if they're bombs shorting them will probably make them go off.
watching the fight with the big guy go on, he felt severely outclassed. he's better at picking on people his own size... or sneak attacks on bigger targets, but for some reason that didn't feel like the best idea when there were projectiles flying everywhere.

he could make a railgun out of some debris, but he had no idea what a rail gun actually looks like... or how one works. he should probably look into how to make one he could hide in his bag, that would be cool CHRIS THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GET DISTRACTED!!!

it seems his best option is to try and get the heck out of there and save his tail... but he couldn't leave without knowing if Blithe and Sky were okay.
so he made a flash of electricity in an attempt to signal them to get to him so they could get out, trying to pass it off as coming from a broken wire somewhere so the fighters wouldn't notice him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Iron Panda wrote:Sirens could be heard speeding to the two ferrets, a motorcycle police officer showed up.
"Alright, Officer Brown here. Who made the call?" Said the officer walking up to the two ferrets.
He saw the mess and the alarm. "I expect an explanation as to why you two are standing around this crime scene now."
Both Uistean and Yves got up off the curb, Uistean looking back at the store that had been made a mess of. Yves checked his watch for the final time and looked up at the officer, "I was involved in an attempted robbery..."
Uistean bristled up, "WHAT!"
"And the robber managed to get away, and the owner has failed to be present. Along with the mess included with that tremor, felt like it would be safer to keep watch." Yves held himself with a strong sense of dignity while Uistean just watched on less than a foot away, not believing what he had just heard.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius covered his face with an arm as the feathers exploded, the blast whipping the air around him, "Could we stop with the explosives? They seem to be around every corner..." He regains his composure enough and freezes time around the bomb that Matthias initially pointed out, "On to the next, I suppose."
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin hauled the jetpack over to the unconscious villain, strapping him into it with some difficulty. 'This is what happens when you hold me at gunpoint.' He then dragged the bin over. 'I could do with some string...' He sifted through his pockets trying to find some. Instead he drew out his shopping list. 2nd item; String. 'Great...'

RP Character(s)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe continued to crawl, glad to have, most likely, not been seen. Though he had no real idea where anything was, he didn't know where Sky or Chris went and his scarf is getting messed up. Overall, not a good day so far. Minus Chris, he's cool. He stopped and turned all around looking for anything, when he noticed some electric flashes. While he knew it could've been a broken wire or something, he couldn't pass up the possibility of it being Chris, besides, not like he knew where else to go. He started on his way towards the flashes.

Sky lost her brother amongst the debris for a moment, catching up to him as he resumed his crawling. She was growing agitated by everything events, feeling useless, unable to do anything without her two main weapons, and even without them on normal things she could have a chance, but not the giant weirdo she caught glimpses of. She quickened her pace a bit, as the siblings made their way to Chris' hiding spot.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Litho had gotten more people out of the building. He liked playing hero during the day! Too bad he had left his costume at home though. His ears suddenly perked and listened closely.

"Is that ticking?"

Litho's mind went into panic mode and he followed the noise, feverishly looking for the chicken bomb.
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Deske wrote:Sirius covered his face with an arm as the feathers exploded, the blast whipping the air around him, "Could we stop with the explosives? They seem to be around every corner..." He regains his composure enough and freezes time around the bomb that Matthias initially pointed out, "On to the next, I suppose."
Right before Sirius freeze time around the bomb , the 7 on it turned into 6, and then stopped.
HoundInATree wrote:Larkin hauled the jetpack over to the unconscious villain, strapping him into it with some difficulty. 'This is what happens when you hold me at gunpoint.' He then dragged the bin over. 'I could do with some string...' He sifted through his pockets trying to find some. Instead he drew out his shopping list. 2nd item; String. 'Great...'
somewhere near ,eyes were watching Larkin as well as the guard , who seems to be a lot more "equipped" than normal security would have , interesting indeed.......Also , the cat as well , can't have him lying around like that.....
Mickey wrote:Litho had gotten more people out of the building. He liked playing hero during the day! Too bad he had left his costume at home though. His ears suddenly perked and listened closely.

"Is that ticking?"

Litho's mind went into panic mode and he followed the noise, feverishly looking for the chicken bomb.
the ticking sound Litho heard seemed to be coming from somewhere above of them , perhaps it was one of the bombs on the second floor.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Jim's punched was blocked by this new challenger "What in the world?!" He exclaimed right then the bolt entered into Jim's abdomen, causing him to cry out in pain from the shot and the backhand and landed on the ground out cold.

Dorian got up, the suit administered adrenaline and oxygen to his system. "thank's for the help. Whoever you are"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Civilization wrote:
Iron Panda wrote:Sirens could be heard speeding to the two ferrets, a motorcycle police officer showed up.
Both Uistean and Yves got up off the curb, Uistean looking back at the store that had been made a mess of. Yves checked his watch for the final time and looked up at the officer, "I was involved in an attempted robbery..."
Uistean bristled up, "WHAT!"
"And the robber managed to get away, and the owner has failed to be present. Along with the mess included with that tremor, felt like it would be safer to keep watch." Yves held himself with a strong sense of dignity while Uistean just watched on less than a foot away, not believing what he had just heard.
That tremor, was from the CrimTech area, I was on the way there, but that's all I can say right now. He took out a pad and paper, "I need a form of ID, proof of residence, and a number to contact you. We will be calling you both in for any questions about the robbery within the next 24-48 hours. Right now I must ask you for the information I asked, your cooperation and that you stay within the city for the time frame given. The officer was getting right to the point, trying to wrap this up and get the crime scene closed down to respond ASAP to the emergency at CrimTech.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward had vanished before the roof could collapse on him, no one had seen him.
"Suri, set the building into defense mode, room set to security mode, prepare and wait for my signal for "Eclipse Protocol". Code: Umbra." A chime was heard as the voice activated computer set about the tasks, it wasn't an advanced A.I. but close enough. It's system ran the building. Edwards office changed, steel shutters covered the windows, the door barred, "Zero additional life signs detected" the room was secure. Edward changed into his outfit quickly "security feed now, show me the situation" he could see that one of the attackers was taken care of, he was just about to teleport back and make the giant and rooster regret the day they chose to be criminals each time he saw Dorian go down. But seeing his adopted son get back up gave him the confidence that the Panda could do this. He also noticed others helping out, heroes rising up to save the day "Suri, find the radio frequency for those bombs, any audio ticking feed, help those others find them shine a color filtered light around the general area to help the heroes out a little." The computer did what it could and was able to illuminate a red light in four of the 6 spots where bombs could potentially be, all Edward could do now was hope that the heroes could catch onto the hint.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Ketchup was still unconscious and unable to protest to whatever Larkin was doing.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Iron Panda wrote:Jim's punched was blocked by this new challenger "What in the world?!" He exclaimed right then the bolt entered into Jim's abdomen, causing him to cry out in pain from the shot and the backhand and landed on the ground out cold.

Dorian got up, the suit administered adrenaline and oxygen to his system. "thank's for the help. Whoever you are"
"Listen, there are bombs in the building, you gotta get yourself and everyone else outta here asap"
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

"People are trying as fast as they can, and to disarm those bombs, people are trapped on various floors and even the main floor. If you have a better idea to get everyone out, tell me."

In this moment Jim woke back up, stood on his feet and looked for the shooter that shot him "Whomever you are! You're next!"

He turned back to the artic fox As for you my Vulpine Vigilante, You and Tin Man got in the way of my prey. I will not make your suffering short. But first, this archer is mine." He gave her a threat and charged towards the shooter.

Dorian sighed, "This guy and the rooster need to go down before more people die, have a plan to do that? Because I have a few but lets hear yours."
RP Characters: