Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Pecan »

"Oh, yeah, thanks," Timmy answered, taking the offered seat. "Jannali's asleep, has been since her head hit the pillow. Poor bilby must have been really exhausted from what happened."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's nice of you. You have a heart of gold! You'll be lucky to have her, Rick." Ben teases before looking back at Timmy.
"well I'd be lucky to have her paycheck, at least," Rick joked back.
Pecan wrote:"Oh, yeah, thanks," Timmy answered, taking the offered seat. "Jannali's asleep, has been since her head hit the pillow. Poor bilby must have been really exhausted from what happened."
Chris was curious as to what happened, but chose not to pry and instead interjected an introduction.
"Hey there, I don't think we've met," Chris said, offering a hoof to shake. "I'm Chris, you may have seen me on the tour."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh yeah. From what they said in my first-aid training, epilepsy can really knock you about. I'm sure she'll be fine though." Ben reassures the rabbit before snickering at Rick's joke.
"Bookshop not doing too well then, Rick? That's a shame." the weasel asks, looking suitably concerned.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Yeah, I believe I did see you," the rabbit answered enthusiastically, taking the offered hoof in his paw and shaking it. "I'm Timmy, it's nice to meet you!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Well, the day is still young, so why not later today?" Selene asked, "I won't really have anything to keep myself clean, but I won't really mind. You wanna come, Jasper?"
Jasper shrugged, "Why not? Don't really have anything else planned." And it was true. Any plans he had for that day were dismissed for Selene, so there was nothing important to do. For now, at least.

Let's see, we are going to need lanterns, rope, loot bags..

So are we going to need ladders? climbing gear? ghost busting particle accelerator packs?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Let's see, we are going to need lanterns, rope, loot bags..
So are we going to need ladders? climbing gear? ghost busting particle accelerator packs?
the wolf looked serious for a second to speak.."Yes.." .before he giggled softly at the personal joke
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Baron would arrive in Tundratown. His time at the rec facility made him shudder some as he looked about. His car was pulled in front of a limo company where he would know to find his boss. the store itself was nice inside, velvet and leathers adorned the wall and the counter was a fine wood.

The fox sighed as he felt like he was home, he rang the little metal ell up front to be greeted by a polar bear in a nice black suit. it fit him snugly and they both smiled upon seeing each other. "bigs in?"

the bear shook his head making Baron nod as he sighs. however the bear chuckles and passes the fox a small envelope in a very slow and gentle manner. a show of kindness to a loved family member. Baron patted the bears hand to show his friendship to him. "do say hi to Koslov for me eh big guy? you look great today" Baron commented as the polar bear smiled and left the room.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oh! I've got plenty of spare bags we can use!" Selene said excitedly, then to continue with the joke, she said "I don't know if we'll need ladders or climbing gear, but I've got a couple proton packs if we need them!"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Oh! I've got plenty of spare bags we can use!" Selene said excitedly, then to continue with the joke, she said "I don't know if we'll need ladders or climbing gear, but I've got a couple proton packs if we need them!"

So, how many of us are going?
an how do we get there?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Well, let's see," Selene said as she started counting off mammals, "Me, you, Jasper, Kavick, and Reaper, so five of us. As for getting there, it's near the edge of Tundra Town. Not that hard to find."
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Well, let's see," Selene said as she started counting off mammals, "Me, you, Jasper, Kavick, and Reaper, so five of us. As for getting there, it's near the edge of Tundra Town. Not that hard to find."

I'll go get my truck, then i'll follow you there..
we should have enough transport cap to get there.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Alrighty, then!" Selene said, abruptly getting up from her seat with a determined grin on her face, "Let's get on adventure!"
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Alrighty, then!" Selene said, abruptly getting up from her seat with a determined grin on her face, "Let's get on adventure!"

Forward!
For loot, plunder, and dusty treasure
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Onward! Towards destinies unknown or ones that are common knowledge! Towards victory or defeat we are not sure, but we will still try!" Selene confidently shouted.
"After I use the bathroom." Jasper said as he stood up. He didn't really need to use the bathroom, but if they were going to go urban exploring, it would be easier to read the letter now than later.
"After Jasper uses the bathroom." Selene said, now calm again.
-Monokuma

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Bookshop not doing too well then, Rick? That's a shame." the weasel asks, looking suitably concerned.
"The shop's doing fine, but I'm still just making minimum wage," Rick answered. "Any amount higher would be lucky."
Pecan wrote:"Yeah, I believe I did see you," the rabbit answered enthusiastically, taking the offered hoof in his paw and shaking it. "I'm Timmy, it's nice to meet you!"
"and nice to meet you, too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Onward! Towards destinies unknown or ones that are common knowledge! Towards victory or defeat we are not sure, but we will still try!" Selene confidently shouted.
"After I use the bathroom." Jasper said as he stood up. He didn't really need to use the bathroom, but if they were going to go urban exploring, it would be easier to read the letter now than later.

Foxy grins coyly at Jasper.
Are you sure you don't want to save it?
so you can claim any new territory we come across, old school style
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Jasper said, "As great as that sounds, I assume you don't want to deal with urine on the seats of your truck. Am I right?" as he gained a very small smile on his face.
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

the wolf snickered at the back swing off the metaphorical ping pong table
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Onward! Towards destinies unknown or ones that are common knowledge! Towards victory or defeat we are not sure, but we will still try!" Selene confidently shouted.
Dearest Jasper,

Its been too long since i last saw you and our friends. Its been quite a long time of GOOD Behaviovr that i forgot of our family. I do hope youd be the dear and come see me when you can. Ive missed you so. Hows your sister? Hows the gang? Keeping in trouble while i was gone? As for myself ive gotten out of lockup and have free will to myself in my cage.

See you soon!

The letter was in a cursive pencil writing with an emphasis for a distaste of good behavior. However the paper had red stains from someother events that may have taken place. With the letter was a small photo of herself in prison clothes.

As to Baron he was driving around in his car. His fur was white as snow itself now and he took intrest in the cash he pocketed when he stopped at a old building and sighed as he left the car to join a snow leopard elder
ImageImageImage
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"and nice to meet you, too."
"So, Chris, what do you do for a living?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

So are we all ready to git going now.?

Hey Ya'll, who all going to investigate the haunted school, gather up and hit the road!..
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

A visit to see Mom? It'll have to wait. That was Jasper's thoughts as he read the letter from his mother. He pocketed the photo, but put the letter in the toilet before he flushed it. He didn't need it being found and used against him. He came out of the restroom and back to the picnic area just in time to hear Foxy's shouting. "Yes, yes, I'm ready to go now." he said as he went back to his sister's side.
"Alright! Let's get going, then!" Selene said, happy her brother really was going to join them.
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Bookshop not doing too well then, Rick? That's a shame." the weasel asks, looking suitably concerned.
"The shop's doing fine, but I'm still just making minimum wage," Rick answered. "Any amount higher would be lucky."
"Well, you're the boss. Just give yourself a pay rise. That's what they seem to do at my bank. Then they charge me for it." Ben jokes. "Seriously though. Your shop is awesome so I'm surprised. I'll see if I can get a few of my customers to head your way too, you know, put in a good word, drop a few hints, that sort of thing. And if you like, I can check the place out and see if I can make your power bill cheaper. Couldn't do it for free, of course, but I think I can arrange a discount. Plus just looking while I just happened to be in the shop would mean I wouldn't have to charge a call-out fee." The weasel scratches his chin and looks around.
"Say, Timmy, don't suppose you have any electrical work needin' doin' at your place?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, you're the boss. Just give yourself a pay rise. That's what they seem to do at my bank. Then they charge me for it." Ben jokes. "Seriously though. Your shop is awesome so I'm surprised. I'll see if I can get a few of my customers to head your way too, you know, put in a good word, drop a few hints, that sort of thing. And if you like, I can check the place out and see if I can make your power bill cheaper. Couldn't do it for free, of course, but I think I can arrange a discount. Plus just looking while I just happened to be in the shop would mean I wouldn't have to charge a call-out fee." The weasel scratches his chin and looks around.
"Say, Timmy, don't suppose you have any electrical work needin' doin' at your place?"
Rick stared confusedly at Ben. "Did... did Chris tell you I own the bookstore? I'm just working there part-time to fund my writing. though I guess I could probably become a manager at this point if I was really strapped for cash. As I said, the store's doing fine."
Pecan wrote:"So, Chris, what do you do for a living?"
"oh, I'm a climbing instructor here at the rec center," Chris answered. "I teach more advanced techniques, but if you're interested i could help sign you up for a beginner's course."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Foxy paces about back and forth, like a kid who is bored and waiting for their parents to get up an leave the restaurant, only to find out they have ordered more coffee and have no plans to get going anytime soon..

So now he starts lookin about for something to get into, while awaiting the exploration party to finally gather up and git going..
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Rock climbing?" Timmy considered, a thoughtful look on his face. "I'm not sure. I mean, I'm great at horizontal movement on land, but vertical seems like a whole different skill set." He shook his head, "I'll think about it."

He turned to the weasel that had asked him another question. "Oh, uh, honestly? I have no idea. While the landlady didn't point out any problems, I haven't had much of a chance to check stuff myself." With a laugh, he continued, "I haven't even unpacked anything; I got my stuff inside the door last night just before going to sleep, then this morning I grabbed some clothes and came here."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ben pauses and scratches his muzzle.
"Huh. I musta got my wires crossed. Not a good thing for an electrician!" he jokes. "Sorry about that! So what's your book about?" The weasel looks across at the rabbit.
"Heh, that's okay. Soo you're new here? Well then. Welcome to Zootopia, where anyone can be anything! How do you like it so far?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, I think I'm a bit biased towards the city, all things considered," Timmy answered with a laugh. "I mean, it's a bit hard to dislike a place, when it's residents cheer your team on regularly." He slowly stops laughing, only to cringe slightly at his own words. "Eugh, that sounded a lot more egotistical than I meant it. Sorry about that."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Foxy returns to the rock climbing wall..
scrambling up the vertical surface once again climbing to the top.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Pecan wrote:"Rock climbing?" Timmy considered, a thoughtful look on his face. "I'm not sure. I mean, I'm great at horizontal movement on land, but vertical seems like a whole different skill set." He shook his head, "I'll think about it."
"yeah, it's totally different," Chris explained. "unless you're walking on really unstable ground that you could fall through. like rocks on a river."
Hlaoroo wrote:Ben pauses and scratches his muzzle.
"Huh. I musta got my wires crossed. Not a good thing for an electrician!" he jokes. "Sorry about that! So what's your book about?"
"Well, so far it's like a sci-fi fantasy hybrid, with magic and space travel." Rick answered.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Running across from roof to roof, Tossy grinned in the pale moon-,light of the crescent above him. He avoided people, and detection, by jumping across the three foot or more gaps between buildings with ease. He was delivering a message, a flash drive in his satchel for standerd sized animals to use. The powerful tech had extremely integrate circuitry he knew, what with thw labor of the many small mice in the electronics industry.

The thing was no burden, but it did take up space in his satchel and required his attention. He was not working legally tonight, this message was supposed to be for a crime boss somewhere in Sahara Square. He hadn't traveled their recently, but he knew the habitat would test his natural affinity to the desert.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, when I was younger, I was on a class camping trip, and we did hike along the river," the rabbit acquiesced. "The trip got cut short though, because someone got cut really badly."
Hotep the psychic

22xander wrote:Running across from roof to roof, Tossy grinned in the pale moon-,light of the crescent above him. He avoided people, and detection, by jumping across the three foot or more gaps between buildings with ease. He was delivering a message, a flash drive in his satchel for standerd sized animals to use. The powerful tech had extremely integrate circuitry he knew, what with thw labor of the many small mice in the electronics industry.

The thing was no burden, but it did take up space in his satchel and required his attention. He was not working legally tonight, this message was supposed to be for a crime boss somewhere in Sahara Square. He hadn't traveled their recently, but he knew the habitat would test his natural affinity to the desert.

It was soon. He could here him, the fox sat hidden on a coming roof. The only thing that could give him away was the moon showing a lit cigar that very dramaticly showed his face in a red glow. In his lap sat a strange device. To humans it looked like a mafia tommy gun. But for many in the crime world knew it shot heavy special taser bolts. Depending how much charge was hekd he could down an elephant. But he knew the job mr. Big wanted, best get it to him. And with a simple turn did he spot the messenger
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:"Well, I think I'm a bit biased towards the city, all things considered," Timmy answered with a laugh. "I mean, it's a bit hard to dislike a place, when it's residents cheer your team on regularly." He slowly stops laughing, only to cringe slightly at his own words. "Eugh, that sounded a lot more egotistical than I meant it. Sorry about that."
"Hehe. Don't worry about it. I know the feeling. I was on the hockey team in my college years. Did pretty well too. I also loved paintball. That wasn't really a spectator sport though. That sounds like a fun book though, Rick. Hey, Rick, you ever tried paintball?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Pecan wrote:"Well, when I was younger, I was on a class camping trip, and we did hike along the river," the rabbit acquiesced. "The trip got cut short though, because someone got cut really badly."
"Yeah, it's like that. except if you misstep you can fall a lot farther..." Chris said. "but... uh... that's why we teach you here to use the right safety equipment."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hehe. Don't worry about it. I know the feeling. I was on the hockey team in my college years. Did pretty well too. I also loved paintball. That wasn't really a spectator sport though. That sounds like a fun book though, Rick. Hey, Rick, you ever tried paintball?"
"No," Rick replied. "I've never even considered it."
"Hey, paintball sounds like fun," Chris chimed in.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Foxy, having been asked to leave the rock climbing wall for not using the safety gear..
go out side to his truck, an pulls it around front, an beep beep the horn..
All Aboard?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, it is!" Ben enthuses. "Painful, sometimes, but fun! you ever done it, Timmy?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Paintball? Nah, can't say I have," the rabbit answers, intrigued. "I'd be game to try it, though. Would be interesting, having to dodge round objects for a change."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Hotep the psychic wrote: It was soon. He could here him, the fox sat hidden on a coming roof. The only thing that could give him away was the moon showing a lit cigar that very dramaticly showed his face in a red glow. In his lap sat a strange device. To humans it looked like a mafia tommy gun. But for many in the crime world knew it shot heavy special taser bolts. Depending how much charge was hekd he could down an elephant. But he knew the job mr. Big wanted, best get it to him. And with a simple turn did he spot the messenger
Tossy dashed quickly past the fox lying in weight, jumping ten or so feet into the air every time he landed on his feet. Tossy knew his speed was inevitable, Tossy knew he could make it across the dagorous city quickly and effectively, he was the best nocturnal messenger their was. And he would make sure no-one forgot.
Hotep the psychic

22xander wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: It was soon. He could here him, the fox sat hidden on a coming roof. The only thing that could give him away was the moon showing a lit cigar that very dramaticly showed his face in a red glow. In his lap sat a strange device. To humans it looked like a mafia tommy gun. But for many in the crime world knew it shot heavy special taser bolts. Depending how much charge was hekd he could down an elephant. But he knew the job mr. Big wanted, best get it to him. And with a simple turn did he spot the messenger
Tossy dashed quickly past the fox lying in weight, jumping ten or so feet into the air every time he landed on his feet. Tossy knew his speed was inevitable, Tossy knew he could make it across the dagorous city quickly and effectively, he was the best nocturnal messenger their was. And he would make sure no-one forgot.
Snapping to his spot of use the fox took aim before many resounding and heavy thuds filled the air. If tossy looked back he would see multiple flashes of blue heading his way. Many of them passing by but many more drawing closer to him himself. "Ready the net he will be at ya in seconds"Baron said as he darted for his car to cut tossy off again.
ImageImageImage