HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I still have reservations about VR, Tegan," Francis admitted happily, patting her hand, but I stand here reassured by that constructs understanding of how much it doesn't know and wants to learn. I also stand, with a job, on the edge of a miracle, with a lovely lady on my arm. Does. Reality GET any better?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

niner wagged his tail and giggles. "it'd take time to prepare but i could tell you that doesn't take long, really i would have to wait for the office to clear out and my Owner to start taking jobs then i could wheel you in from your current spot to here. the only thing youd have to get used to is some minor pain and well anything robotic.....heh" Niner said with a blush
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: Once the dalmatians were ready, they looked down. Everyone was so *tiny* down there...
Quincy looked nervously at Zeke "What were you *thinking*, you flabbergasted smartmouth?!? We never even got up here! We'll crash our necks!!"
Zeke looked more the resolute as he said, "Ain't gonna let'em think they're winning. One of them may be a droid, but the other is not. He'll back up!"
"*I* want to back up. We never took a dive from...here." Quincy gulped, inwardly turning a prayer to any saint who could listen to him...
"Hah, it's just a little taller. We'll add a couple of somersaults. Trust me, piece of cake. Ready?"
"No. And I hate you." But the twin dog held his brother's paw all the same.
And down they went! At first, it was a sight to view, they executed some spectacular figures...before both touching water with their bellies! There came a funny sound, like a wall of jelly getting squashed mixed to bones breaking.
Then, oh so slowly, both dogs, laying motionless, eagle-spread over the water, started sinking on the notes of "My Heart will go on"...
Marky immediately jumps into the water after he gets over the initial feeling of wanting to throw up at the sound of them hitting the water. He dives and grabs Zeke around the chest, snatching up Quincy's wrist and pulling him along. James kneels beside the pool, grabbing Zeke as Marky came close, pulling him out of the water while Marky managed to get Quincy up.

"I've alerted the paramedics of the ship. They should be arriving shortly."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Hlaoroo wrote:"If by 'it' you are referring to the show then I shall be back stage managing the special effects and coordinating the stage hands. And yes, I do sometimes stop working. Usually just when I run out of battery power." The last statement is spoken with a crooked smile as Todd's programming suggests that this lets organics and other droids know that he's joking.
Miguel took a second to examine Todd's reaction; the smile, the way he worded his sentences. It was a joke, he concluded and he responded with a light chuckle, "I see, don't let it happen at inopportune moments. I'm sure we've all been there at some point. He paused to check the time, "Well, I'll be back tonight. Come to see the fruits of your labor though, instead of taking a tour." He gave Todd a smile before turning to head out the door, "Again, thank you for the tour. It was much more informative that some half-made internet description and, again, my apologies for accessing the sound system. I do not believe I changed any settings, it was a recording, to put it simply."
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer took the glasses. It still seemed ridiculous, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. He put the glasses on as he asked, "Can I fight in this simulation?"
"Whatever suits you. Expert players will just think of their scenario. But you can always speak to the system, describe what you want, and even if you don't have all the right words the system's algorithms will compensate. in other words, bring it up, fleshling."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I still have reservations about VR, Tegan," Francis admitted happily, patting her hand, but I stand here reassured by that constructs understanding of how much it doesn't know and wants to learn. I also stand, with a job, on the edge of a miracle, with a lovely lady on my arm. Does. Reality GET any better?"
"Oh, it can," she said leaning against him. "For example, you could meet a favorite movie star of yours. There are a *lot* of celebrities aboard...including furs. Any favorite of yours? Mine is Jethro Man'ga, you know, the panther star of "Pridelands' Fury", season 2."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:niner wagged his tail and giggles. "it'd take time to prepare but i could tell you that doesn't take long, really i would have to wait for the office to clear out and my Owner to start taking jobs then i could wheel you in from your current spot to here. the only thing youd have to get used to is some minor pain and well anything robotic.....heh" Niner said with a blush
"Robotic?" she asked, with a cute puzzled expression.
---
Mickey wrote:Marky immediately jumps into the water after he gets over the initial feeling of wanting to throw up at the sound of them hitting the water. He dives and grabs Zeke around the chest, snatching up Quincy's wrist and pulling him along. James kneels beside the pool, grabbing Zeke as Marky came close, pulling him out of the water while Marky managed to get Quincy up.
"I've alerted the paramedics of the ship. They should be arriving shortly."
"Fend off the vultures," Zeke moaned. "It takes a lot more to do us in, mister,"
"Just...let's not go there," Quincy added, trying to sit up, then going back down, feeling woozy. "Whoo. Alright, alright, we admit defeat you two funny lot. Peace?" he extended his paw. And grabbed Zeke's to do the same, though his twin grumbled a little.
Hotep the psychic

Niner pointed to his metal parts. Then perked his ears. "You could be like seven of nine from voyager! But without the rechargeing stuff and youd be able to do everything you want and feel emotion...." niner said before blinking and chuckling "least you wont be like me....i look like a borg"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner pointed to his metal parts. Then perked his ears. "You could be like seven of nine from voyager! But without the rechargeing stuff and youd be able to do everything you want and feel emotion...." niner said before blinking and chuckling "least you wont be like me....i look like a borg"
"OooHHH, so I can crush those stupid cars with my bare hands? Stalk enemies with awesome superpowers? Do we get to create a supergroup?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll have to try to meet them," Francis agreed. "Especially the heroes I didn't let on to dad about. He'd arrange meetings. Pamela Sc'rath would be there. Or Dom Deldun or Efan Jurl... he'd invite them so I could meet them but they were always there for him. So I kept a few back. Like StarKats or Rochelle's Raiders. Action sort of stuff. A Pridelands actor, hmm?" He mused. "Aren't they all supposed to be chiselled from marble?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu May 11, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Okay, that seemed simple enough. He tapped the glasses as he said, "Let me fight humans."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hotep the psychic

Niner shook his head,"i wouldnt go that far but you would live longer and have your senses put at...a higher levelin your case youd have some bines redone and fixed, the parts that need repair will be, the tissue as well. Then we would be sure to watch to watch you.....i was hit by a car before but look at me. Im a cyborg now" Niner said as he prints out the file and moves to grab it before turning off the office and opening the door to spot his owner looking at him with a face that seemed to know what was going on.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'll have to try to meet them," Francis agreed. "Especially the heroes I didn't let on to dad about. He'd arrange meetings. Pamela Sc'rath would be there. Or Dom Deldun or Efan Jurl... e'd invite them so I could meet them but they were always there for him. So I kept a few back. Like StarKats[ or Rochelle's Raiders. Action sort of stuff. A Pridelands actor, hmm?/color]" He mused. "Aren't they all supposed to be chiselled from marble?"

Tegan tut-tutted with a flick of her wrist. "Oh, that is just a coincidence. I mean, it is required for the play. Who knows? Perhaps he's a complete jerk. And anyway he won't be having half of your charm." And she quickly kissed his nose tip. "But really, Efan Jurl? Ohh, I used to dream he'd scratch his name on my back, when I was a kitten! And who was your numero uno eye-candy? Come on, you can tell me."
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Okay, that seemed simple enough. He tapped the glasses as he said, "Let me fight humans."

The small cabin shimmered and disappeared, as both droid and pet found themselves surrounded by thugs spawned by the worse 'Mad Max' scenario a twisted mind could come with. And though they didn't carry guns, they looked armed and dangerous quite enough as it was. In fact, they looked barely humans.
All around, a scoring heat turned the air into the breath of a furnace, the sun was hidden by layers of thick orange dust.
"I'm starting to like you," Asur said, placing himself back to back. "Is this why you were...bored by the previous scenario?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner shook his head,"i wouldnt go that far but you would live longer and have your senses put at...a higher levelin your case youd have some bines redone and fixed, the parts that need repair will be, the tissue as well. Then we would be sure to watch to watch you.....i was hit by a car before but look at me. Im a cyborg now" Niner said as he prints out the file and moves to grab it before turning off the office and opening the door to spot his owner looking at him with a face that seemed to know what was going on.

The holographic cat turned and bowed to the human. "Morgana Rozen, Sir. Niner told me a lot about you, Sir. Honored to make your acquaintance, Sir."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Boxer...smiled. "Nail on the head," he said, before punching a thug right in the groin, taking him down to his knees. He then got a good hit on his temple, knocking him out, before saying, "Now fight!"
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer...smiled. "Nail on the head," he said, before punching a thug right in the groin, taking him down to his knees. He then got a good hit on his temple, knocking him out, before saying, "Now fight!"
Asur's tail extended in a flash and grabbed a woman in leather by her legs, first sending her down, then lifting her...and tossing her against a man coming behind Boxer's back. "heads up, fleshbag. They can fight dirty."
Hotep the psychic

"So ive heard." the man said arms crossed as he gives niner a disapointed look and sighs. His mind prateled about with the idea then his watch. He looked behind him at the new and now empty work space then nodded."Alright go do it but i qant a complete o servational recording niner" The man said getting on his knees to hug the cyborg fox. "As for you morgana. Meet me in person when you have the chance. Ill be doing some work here in the mean time" the owner said as he moves to a nearby closet and grabs a bag and passes it to Niner. The fox grabbed the bag and chuckles as he grabs a medical badge then rejoins morgana with a content smile.
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Francis thought, reminiscing, "There was always Jillet Renka from Star Ark. Remember? She was M'Razza, the Captain's bodyguard."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Boxer barely heard what Asur said. He'd already moved on to another human; a smaller female. He slid right under her, right through her legs, and sent his elbows against the back of her knees. Then, before another human could punch him in the face, he moved slightly to the right, letting him knock out the woman. Boxer then gave him an upper cut to the jaw, sprawling the human onto the ground.
"No other way to fight. It's always dirty," Boxer said, just barely over a mumble.
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Makani lets out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.
"Wow. Even I didn't know it would be quite THAT AWESOME! Mace? Axe? Tsuki? Columbina? What did you guys think?"

~~~~~~~~
"Again it is quite okay. I shall look forward to seeing you after the show." Todd walks Miguel back to the lobby and sends him on his way before heading back down backstage to recharge.

A few moments later Kelly enters the lobby again and from there heads out into the ship to see who she can meet. After all, there are still some free seats available for the show and she'd like to fill as many as she can.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Deske

Post by Deske »

Miguel smiled and headed out of the theatre back to his room. Navigating the pathways was easy with the map he'd gotten from others. Within a few minutes he had made it to his room. He sent Enrique a message and a few seconds later the door opened with a click. "And how was your day?" Enrique smiled, pulling a tie around his neck.

"It was fun. Was taken on a tour of the theatre where the play is going to be, they were setting it up when I got there."

"Sounds interesting. Did you make any friends?"

"I don't think so. I don't think I maintained the prolonged social interaction with one of them necessary to facilitate a friendship. I don't know if the other one has the programming to create and maintain a friendship. I think everyone is either effectively a colleague or an acquaintance. I think it was because his designation didn't require in depth relationship."

"Sounds about right. You just gonna stay like that or dress up a little?"

"Probably just going to stay like this. I don't think I'm expected to dress up."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"So ive heard." the man said arms crossed as he gives niner a disapointed look and sighs. His mind prateled about with the idea then his watch. He looked behind him at the new and now empty work space then nodded."Alright go do it but i qant a complete o servational recording niner" The man said getting on his knees to hug the cyborg fox. "As for you morgana. Meet me in person when you have the chance. Ill be doing some work here in the mean time" the owner said as he moves to a nearby closet and grabs a bag and passes it to Niner. The fox grabbed the bag and chuckles as he grabs a medical badge then rejoins morgana with a content smile.
"Why should I meet him in person?" the hologram asked. "I mean, he should be coming to my deeeathbeeeeddd..." and in pronouncing the last word, she took the looks of a zombified kitty.
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Francis thought, reminiscing, "There was always Jillet Renka from Star Ark. Remember? She was M'Razza, the Captain's bodyguard."
Tegan flashed a grin. "Ohh, you DO like to live dangerously! She was raised on warworld Terak, and I still can't forget the scene where the Captain defeated her...by doing just nothing! Who could have thought M'Razza admired strategy over brute force? I mean, she looks like she could gobble up a dragon and s*it flames! Oh, and by the way, she's one of the guests."
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer barely heard what Asur said. He'd already moved on to another human; a smaller female. He slid right under her, right through her legs, and sent his elbows against the back of her knees. Then, before another human could punch him in the face, he moved slightly to the right, letting him knock out the woman. Boxer then gave him an upper cut to the jaw, sprawling the human onto the ground.
"No other way to fight. It's always dirty," Boxer said, just barely over a mumble.
Asur was just drinking a glass of blue milk while slapping a man with his tail and holding out a charging woman with his free hand. "Well, yes, but I like some style with it sometimes..." And with that, he smashed the glass against an opponent's head, before grabbing him and hurling him in the angry crowd. He pushed a woman down on her stomach, hard, before hopping onto her back and dancing a Casatchok.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Makani lets out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.
"Wow. Even I didn't know it would be quite THAT AWESOME! Mace? Axe? Tsuki? Columbina? What did you guys think?"
"Quite...interesting," Tsuki said.
Colombina was panting happily. "Another! Let's change scenery!"
"AYUGH!" both Mace and Axe said, raising their fists.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't think I've met anyone like you before, Tegan," Francis said, glancing at her face with admiration. "The gi...ladies I was normally allowed to meet knew so little sci-fi... Their eyes would glaze over," he added, waving a hand slowly for emphasis. "Most of the time all we had in common was human parents of note. That's not enough for fun, as someone used to say. an't recall who..." he added innocently.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't think I've met anyone like you before, Tegan," Francis said, glancing at her face with admiration. "The gi...ladies I was normally allowed to meet knew so little sci-fi... Their eyes would glaze over," he added, waving a hand slowly for emphasis. "Most of the time all we had in common was human parents of note. That's not enough for fun, as someone used to say. an't recall who..." he added innocently.
"My owners let me quite free to cultivate my fantasies: they were convinced that I had all the rights to pursue my dreams, and since my kittenhood I was drawn to science fiction and fantasy, adding any imaginary romance with the stars of my dreams. When the time came, they got me into this job, starting from scratch. I have gone to the same school of more or less of all the electronic security pets aboard. We make for a nice nerd club, if you're looking for one. And since some of us worked for the movie majors worldwide, we get free passes to the prereleases. But unlike you, we don't usually get first class trips and rooms. So...if you wanted to join forces with me, city kitty..."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Boxer nearly questioned how Asur got the milk, but decided against it. It mattered less than the big, overwerght man charging at him. He stepped aside, letting the man pass him, but he also got a punch right on his kidney, sending him onto one knee. Boxer then elbowed his jaw, possibly dislocating it.
"Like what?" Boxer asked. "Judo or something?"
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer nearly questioned how Asur got the milk, but decided against it. It mattered less than the big, overwerght man charging at him. He stepped aside, letting the man pass him, but he also got a punch right on his kidney, sending him onto one knee. Boxer then elbowed his jaw, possibly dislocating it.
"Like what?" Boxer asked. "Judo or something?"
"More like I'm doing now." Now Asur had a long baton in his hand, and started hitting like a whirlwind, cutting through the enemy ranks! When he was done, still standing in a combat pose, one clawed hand held forward, and the other, holding the baton, behind his back, it seemed that nothing had happened at all...but then, his targets fell one after the other!
Asur got ready putting himself ready for another session.
"You don't need to bring guns in this fight, just think of a blunt weapon. No blades. And you'll add some spice."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We'll end up controlling the world, Tegan," Francis said, practically purring. "You know Sci-Fi's where I first heard your sweet name? A companion for Doctor Who in the old days."*

((* Tegan Jovanka))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hehe. What scenery did you have in mind, Columbina? Can I call you Col for short? Or Biny?" Makani asks.

~~~~~~~~
Kelly stops in a reasonably busy square and begins stopping people to offer tickets.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Boxer was considerably shocked. Not by Asur's trick, but more by the idea of summoning weapons from nowhere. He was willing to try it, though, as he thought of a certain item he'd used once before.
Then, in his hand appeared a wooden stick, similar in shape to a baseball bat, but much thinner.
He quickly hit it against the legs of a man running at him, tripping him up. He got a smack on the back of the head as well. Just as quickly, Boxer spun and hit the woman coming from behind him right on the bladder, then on her cheek.
"More fun than I thought." Boxer said, a small smile on his lips.
-Monokuma

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: "Fend off the vultures," Zeke moaned. "It takes a lot more to do us in, mister,"
"Just...let's not go there," Quincy added, trying to sit up, then going back down, feeling woozy. "Whoo. Alright, alright, we admit defeat you two funny lot. Peace?" he extended his paw. And grabbed Zeke's to do the same, though his twin grumbled a little.
James beeps.

"Alert neutralized."

James and Marky shook hands with the two.

"Peace. Uh...are you two gonna need help walking places?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We'll end up controlling the world, Tegan," Francis said, practically purring. "You know Sci-Fi's where I first heard your sweet name? A companion for Doctor Who in the old days."*
((* Tegan Jovanka))
Tegan used her VR contacts to check out the wikipedia voice, then... "Oh! Funny, must ask Mom if she named me after that character! That would be funny, cause I never watched that series. Other than Star Ark, I am a total buff for "Space: 2099" and "The Addams Family" -the original series, of course"
Hlaoroo wrote:Kelly stops in a reasonably busy square and begins stopping people to offer tickets
"Oh, hey, tickets! What for?" tegan asked.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hehe. What scenery did you have in mind, Columbina? Can I call you Col for short? Or Biny?" Makani asks.
"DINOSAURS!" everyone shouted as one...before looking at each other with sincere surprise. Then all started laughing out.
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer was considerably shocked. Not by Asur's trick, but more by the idea of summoning weapons from nowhere. He was willing to try it, though, as he thought of a certain item he'd used once before.
Then, in his hand appeared a wooden stick, similar in shape to a baseball bat, but much thinner.
He quickly hit it against the legs of a man running at him, tripping him up. He got a smack on the back of the head as well. Just as quickly, Boxer spun and hit the woman coming from behind him right on the bladder, then on her cheek.
"More fun than I thought." Boxer said, a small smile on his lips.
Asur grinned. "I'd say you and your other ego have a lot in common against the bare fleshlings, eh? Have one!" He shoved a raging kid against the canine.
---
Mickey wrote:James beeps."Alert neutralized."
James and Marky shook hands with the two.

"Peace. Uh...are you two gonna need help walking places?"
Both dogs managed to stand up. "Why not? After this crashsplash we can barely remember where we are, after all. A liquid snack will do."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

That was a bit...disturbing to hear. Boxer never thought someone would think he was similar to Bullet. He decided to not think about it, as he prepared for the charging young hu-
No...n-no...th-that couldn't be...
Boxer's emotions were running high. He had to think quickly before...he got his hands on them.
When he was about to collide with him, Boxer stepped out of the way and hit the back of his knees with his stick. Then, hit him on the head with it, knocking him to the ground. Then he hit him again. And again. And yet again. He wasn't letting this brat get away unscarred this time. He paid no attention to anything else as he did this.
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis nodded to Kelly. "Good evening."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: Both dogs managed to stand up. "Why not? After this crashsplash we can barely remember where we are, after all. A liquid snack will do."
James beeps and his wheels come out. While he skates over to the snack bar to ask and pay for a couple of waters and a couple packets of fruit snacks (which were more like bags of fruit snacks), Marky manages to keep the two brothers as upright as he can.
My characters!
Hotep the psychic

"its not that...he....doesnt do that "raise the dead stuff".....well..dont worry about it come on!" Niner said grabbing a few tools and leaving the office with morgana as Niner's owner moved to record another job as someone entered with a pet who wouldnt walk for years.
"i feel bad....he used to love this procedure but then again....your not....Dead"
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:That was a bit...disturbing to hear. Boxer never thought someone would think he was similar to Bullet. He decided to not think about it, as he prepared for the charging young hu-
No...n-no...th-that couldn't be...
Boxer's emotions were running high. He had to think quickly before...he got his hands on them.
When he was about to collide with him, Boxer stepped out of the way and hit the back of his knees with his stick. Then, hit him on the head with it, knocking him to the ground. Then he hit him again. And again. And yet again. He wasn't letting this brat get away unscarred this time. He paid no attention to anything else as he did this.
Asur's grin had assumed, if possible, an even more sinister nuance. "Hmm, perhaps Bullet is a little more...playful than you, but again you looked like you needed to vent a bit. Wanna another?" he added, holding a straggling man by the throat.
---
Mickey wrote:James beeps and his wheels come out. While he skates over to the snack bar to ask and pay for a couple of waters and a couple packets of fruit snacks (which were more like bags of fruit snacks), Marky manages to keep the two brothers as upright as he can.
"Nifty those wheel thingies," Zeke said.
"Yea, could use them in our line of work," Quincy added.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"its not that...he....doesnt do that "raise the dead stuff".....well..dont worry about it come on!" Niner said grabbing a few tools and leaving the office with morgana as Niner's owner moved to record another job as someone entered with a pet who wouldnt walk for years.
"i feel bad....he used to love this procedure but then again....your not....Dead"
She playfully stuck out her tongue. "Go tell that to any "unup" vet. Luckily, Mom was learned enough to apply for the job here, she knew what possibilities lay and was never afraid to try out new technologies. Just like your human, I suppose."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Unsurprisingly, Boxer paid no attention to Asur and the man he held hostage. His attention was focused solely on the human he was beating. He was convinced that this was the kid, the kid they all hated, no matter what Ramona said. The kid from their past that made them what they are today. The kid that had just wanted Reginald for a butler. He was going to pay. Boxer would make sure of it.
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Unsurprisingly, Boxer paid no attention to Asur and the man he held hostage. His attention was focused solely on the human he was beating. He was convinced that this was the kid, the kid they all hated, no matter what Ramona said. The kid from their past that made them what they are today. The kid that had just wanted Reginald for a butler. He was going to pay. Boxer would make sure of it.
Had that been a real-life situation, by now the human would be dead and reduced to condition that couldn't be described. As it was, Asur watched with...perplexity the carnage the dog was inflicting to that simulacrum
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Boxer finally started to let up, seeing the human's condition deteriorate more and more, and noticing that he still tried to grab him. He felt tears prick at his eyes, but when he went to wipe them away, something was over his eyes. Glasses. Simulation. He was in a stupid simulation. The kid wasn't real. It wasn't...him.
He threw the glasses off his face, nearly breaking them as they hit the nearby wall. He sat down. He didn't know what to do after that.
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer finally started to let up, seeing the human's condition deteriorate more and more, and noticing that he still tried to grab him. He felt tears prick at his eyes, but when he went to wipe them away, something was over his eyes. Glasses. Simulation. He was in a stupid simulation. The kid wasn't real. It wasn't...him.
He threw the glasses off his face, nearly breaking them as they hit the nearby wall. He sat down. He didn't know what to do after that.
A cold hand placed itself over his shoulder. Then Asur sat next to him. "Lot of issues there, eh? Well, hope this helped a bit. Because living flesh is not included in the fun package."
Hotep the psychic

Niner chuckles,"My owner was crazy when he first worked in the field of medicine. He did anything to progress and turned to experiments. On animals. But he fell alot and tried to help. When he found me he was.....whats the word....estatic. he need things to work to get out of a bind. Once he had me he had others then i dont know. We were on the run and he was one of the best doctors ever. Guess you could say i became chopper from one piece and the terminator together. niner explained as he turns a corner to follow Morgana to her body.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"It...it looked so much like him," he mumbled, mainly to himself. Not only did it look like him, it just felt so...real. And, of course, this robot had no idea why he was breaking down at the sight of this random virtual kid. Boxer guessed that this was the time to say it, before he thought he was off his rocker.
"When we were younger, we had terrible owners. Every time we didn't do exactly as they say, we'd be in some form of pain. Maybe getting electrocuted by shock collar twenty times, or being hit a couple of times with a baseball bat. The worst, though, was when their kid would cut us up with one of his dad's knives. They always hurt, even to this day. And the kid in there...he was like the brat's twin brother. Almost exactly like him," Boxer actually shivered at the thought of it. "I'm...I am sorry. I just couldn't take looking at him." He'd never spoken this much before. It was weird. Next time, if there was a next time, he'd just leave it to one of the others to speak.
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner chuckles,"My owner was crazy when he first worked in the field of medicine. He did anything to progress and turned to experiments. On animals. But he fell alot and tried to help. When he found me he was.....whats the word....estatic. he need things to work to get out of a bind. Once he had me he had others then i dont know. We were on the run and he was one of the best doctors ever. Guess you could say i became chopper from one piece and the terminator together. niner explained as he turns a corner to follow Morgana to her body.
Morgana tilted her head. "Terminator I can understand, but...Chopper? Who is this guy? You don't look like you have a rotor...Ohh, perhaps you can do like those Transformer characters? And I mean the G1, non those silly movies!" She made a face at that last statement.
---
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"It...it looked so much like him," he mumbled, mainly to himself. Not only did it look like him, it just felt so...real. And, of course, this robot had no idea why he was breaking down at the sight of this random virtual kid. Boxer guessed that this was the time to say it, before he thought he was off his rocker.
"When we were younger, we had terrible owners. Every time we didn't do exactly as they say, we'd be in some form of pain. Maybe getting electrocuted by shock collar twenty times, or being hit a couple of times with a baseball bat. The worst, though, was when their kid would cut us up with one of his dad's knives. They always hurt, even to this day. And the kid in there...he was like the brat's twin brother. Almost exactly like him," Boxer actually shivered at the thought of it. "I'm...I am sorry. I just couldn't take looking at him." He'd never spoken this much before. It was weird. Next time, if there was a next time, he'd just leave it to one of the others to speak.
"Believe it or not, I can understand...in a way. I mean, as a battlefield unit I have been programmed and equipped in exacting the maximum amount of pain from a prisoner under interrogation. My counterpart is a sort of master hacker, but I must do the dirty job, and...I proved I'm good at it. But I won't use my knowledge on those I respect. And you and Bullet, well, I respect you both."