HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:The doctor was taking a syringe-pistol from a sterile drawer. "You got yourself quite the clique with that stunt. Me, I still remember the sound it made through the mike. I think people lost teeth cringing. But I must give you that: You kept rocking until the end. Mel Gibson would be proud."
Torque laughs at that. "Yeah I think footage of that moment made it into that years video release!" he replies before turning his attention back to the pup, "How do you deal with it? The sights of abuse like this must get to you sometimes..."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Morning, guys!"
"Good morning, Flash and Makani! All my systems are performing at optimal levels, thank you for asking. How are you today?"
"Hi."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:Torque laughs at that. "Yeah I think footage of that moment made it into that years video release!" he replies before turning his attention back to the pup, "How do you deal with it? The sights of abuse like this must get to you sometimes..."
"Do you want the naked truth? I came aboard this ship to stop seeing...it. Yes, I was getting crazy, feeling like that boy of the fable, the one who tried to stop a dam from collapsing by inserting his fingers in every hole of it...And so I decided to come here. A nice voyage, pampered pets, people certified to love them. And now this. Not to mention the endless cases that Spencers and Foster just literally dropped on the staff. It makes me want to use a scalpel and open the brains of that lurid..." he sighed. "But the pup will live, and that's what matters now. You just bit a hand off that guy, I'll be happy enough"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'm prepared," Francis claimed, "in the past half hour I've been confused, excited, scared, confused and in love. I think preturbed is needed right now to work towards the set.\"
-----------------------------
"Do you lot even need bowling shoes," Malcolm asked contritely.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:"Do you want the naked truth? I came aboard this ship to stop seeing...it. Yes, I was getting crazy, feeling like that boy of the fable, the one who tried to stop a dam from collapsing by inserting his fingers in every hole of it...And so I decided to come here. A nice voyage, pampered pets, people certified to love them. And now this. Not to mention the endless cases that Spencers and Foster just literally dropped on the staff. It makes me want to use a scalpel and open the brains of that lurid..." he sighed. "But the pup will live, and that's what matters now. You just bit a hand off that guy, I'll be happy enough"
"I'm glad he'll live...no pup should have to go through what he did...and believe me, I know what you mean. Anyway, I gotta head to the theater..apparently they want me to sing there...just hope I still got that power in my voice!" Torque thanks the nurse for dressing his wound and makes his way to the door, but not before stopping and returning his attention to the doc, "Spencers and Foster?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I'm prepared," Francis claimed, "in the past half hour I've been confused, excited, scared, confused and in love. I think preturbed is needed right now to work towards the set.\"
Inside the Security Department Offices, tension was palpable. Tegan led Francis inside the large meeting room, which was already full to capacity. Only two seats remained free.
No one still sat at the Director's Desk.
"One minute to spare," said Zapruder to the couple. "How many passengers did you kill to make it so fast?"
"Not enough," Tegan flashed him a grin. "General humor?"
The weimaraner's arm tried to encompass the hemicycle. "We'd be talking our ears off if it wasn't for--eep!" he stopped as soon as the door behind the desk opened and Maud Gottschalk came walking in. She looked like a Fury.
-----------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Do you lot even need bowling shoes," Malcolm asked contritely.
"Not required," Bourbon answered. "They got a good cleaning crew. Good aim is required, tho. Think you're up to it?"
---
SeanWolf wrote:"I'm glad he'll live...no pup should have to go through what he did...and believe me, I know what you mean. Anyway, I gotta head to the theater..apparently they want me to sing there...just hope I still got that power in my voice!" Torque thanks the nurse for dressing his wound and makes his way to the door, but not before stopping and returning his attention to the doc, "Spencers and Foster?"
The human was too busy on his little patient to give more than a distracted answer. "Richard Spencers, President and Owner of Meriweather Island. Martin Foster, owner of PetAid Inc., where these rescuées come from. Were you thinking of someone else, officer?"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:The human was too busy on his little patient to give more than a distracted answer. "Richard Spencers, President and Owner of Meriweather Island. Martin Foster, owner of PetAid Inc., where these rescuées come from. Were you thinking of someone else, officer?"
"Nah I just haven't heard those names in a while..." He answers while checking his wrist watch, "Thanks for the talk, Doc. I gotta head to the theater now...apparently they want me to sing there for them! Haven't done any singing since my last album and when I joined R&R so hopefully I still got that...what did they call it back in the day, the 'Meat Loaf of Metal Voices'?" Chuckling, Torque waves and makes his way back to his vehicle and heads to the theater.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

So she had an aversion to physical contact... not surprising from her file. “Impressive!” Avery remarked, another smile on her muzzle as she looked over the shepard’s large set of teeth. “Of course, getting pet feels nice but only if you want to be pet. Hmm... I apologize due to this being a sensitive question, but do you mind telling me how you feel when someone tries to approach you with a hand?”
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:So she had an aversion to physical contact... not surprising from her file. “Impressive!” Avery remarked, another smile on her muzzle as she looked over the shepard’s large set of teeth. “Of course, getting pet feels nice but only if you want to be pet. Hmm... I apologize due to this being a sensitive question, but do you mind telling me how you feel when someone tries to approach you with a hand?”
She sighed. "I feel like I want to rip that hand off. Slowly. For a starter..." another sigh "No, skip that. I just want to scare that person away. Whatever it takes. And it makes me feel like I'm doing a wrong thing, though. A part of me really wants to feel like when I was a puppy and humans meant true love. But I can't trust them. Hateful vermin..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Infodump in three, two..." Francis muttered, doing his best to keep his face immobile whilst waiting for the barrage to come.
-----------------------
"Oh, I can aim," Malcolm boasted, "don't always hit the target, mind."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Morning, guys!"
"Good morning, Flash and Makani! All my systems are performing at optimal levels, thank you for asking. How are you today?"
"Hi."
"Hungry! Going to the French for some fine gourmet paleolitic food and some sugar for my kitty. Something new in preparation?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I can aim," Malcolm boasted, "don't always hit the target, mind."
Shayla flashed him a wicked smile. "Then worry not. I have my strategy." She turned and wiggled her fingers at the three opponents.
The group entered the bowling room. '80s music, arcades, a snack & drink bar, but there was room. The only problem was, they had to wait in queue their turn all tracks were taken at the moment.
"Only a couple of numbers to go," Bourbon said, taking a number. "Something at the bar, in the meantime?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Infodump in three, two..." Francis muttered, doing his best to keep his face immobile whilst waiting for the barrage to come.
Gottschak sat down. "To make a short story: a psychopath abused repeatedly his puppy dog during the voyage and today nearly killed him after tossing him from a bridge. Then the same psychopath shot the dog officer that came to the rescue. Psychopath has been subdued and is being kept in isolation for interrogation. Now, what all of this tells to you?"
A paw went up. It was Chief Gallant, the minipinscher that acted as supervisor of the Animal Division of the Security Force. "It tells us that someone royally screwed up from even before the voyage started."
Maud nodded. "Correct. Every pet aboard is given a health monitor, and said monitor reported the puppy was just fine despite hin being repeatedly strangled." Disgust mutters rose in the crowds. "A gun, an actual firearm was aboard, and basically we deepscan every single passenger and resident before they set foot upon this ship. And finally a violent individual was aboard, when the same scan is performed on the background of every single candidate.
"Three serious mistakes, gentlefurs and gentlemen," she raised three fingers in an ominous way. "Even worse, three impossibilities. But they happened, and now we have to deal with it. We don't know how many other firearmas are aboard, we don't know how many others psychopaths are aboard, and we don't know how bad our monitorins system was tampered with. As you can see, you won't get bored for a while. Supervisor Gallant, organize the new turns. I'll take care of the interrogation.
Lucky us, there is one thing that firearms carry, and it is smell. Cleaning staff will take care of smelling out any weapon stash. Your furs will take care of checking the passengers. With dscretion of course. And I want an immediate arrest of anyone smelling suspect, regardless of social status or rank, even if it was the captain himself. If you have questions, I don't care. Just make sure that this ship. is. safe." She stood up. "Good hunt."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Morning, guys!"
"Hi."
"Hungry! Going to the French for some fine gourmet paleolitic food and some sugar for my kitty. Something new in preparation?"
"You mean for a new show?" Kelly asks.
"As a matter of fact we do, in a manner of speaking. There was a slight hitch in the manufacturing of a key set piece so we've had to push back the start of the show by a couple of days. Instead we're running a variety show with all residents who wish welcome to participate. You may sign up at the theatre if you wish."
In the background Kelly notices Todd tap his wrist.
"Unfortunately we cannot stay to talk long today. We are meeting one such applicant at the theatre shortly for an audition. Would you care to accompany us?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Should I offer to see if the sensors were reprogrammed somehow," Francis asked Tegan quietly, "you know, like I did?"
----------------------------------
"May as well," Maxwell said, leading the way whilst rolling his eyes theatrically. "So what am I getting you this morning?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Arriving at the theater, Torque hops out of his car and heads inside, now wearing his civvies as he made a quick stop at his house to grab a change of clothes (though he kept his R&R jacket on hand just in case) and one of his albums that had the song he wanted to do. "Guess I'll hang out here in the lobby and wait for Kelly to come by" he said to himself and sits down on one of the nearby chairs, "Mean time, I'll browse the net on my phone for any movie news..."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:Orion grinned. "Like your style. Will gladly have you around."
Asur sighed. "I am surrounded by enemies, woe me! What wrong I ever did?"

"Rules database allow me to be confident with you, since you are classified as strategic prototype. But I need to do so in confidentiality."
"Because we are just B-series passengers? Stoaways?" asked a dog fighter. "We are training to police a new city, we deserve a bit of respect, don't we!?"
"Use of unregistered force for police purpose on board is regulated by the Security Office and the Captain Office. Until then you are registered as civilians and considered generally unfit to receive security details. Unless you can be registered as volunteers, that is, to work alongside regular forces."
The dog grinned.
"Shall we make a list?" Pascal said to Asur at the exact same time Beta called out the exact same thing. "You still never answered my question though, Reploid. Do you mind if I help train these guys?"

Beta turned to Jemmy and thought for a moment. Then he reached into one of his lab coat pockets and pulled out a small notebook and a pencil. "If you're worried about them overhearing, you could write it down and erase it afterwards."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You mean for a new show?" Kelly asks.
"As a matter of fact we do, in a manner of speaking. There was a slight hitch in the manufacturing of a key set piece so we've had to push back the start of the show by a couple of days. Instead we're running a variety show with all residents who wish welcome to participate. You may sign up at the theatre if you wish."
In the background Kelly notices Todd tap his wrist.
"Unfortunately we cannot stay to talk long today. We are meeting one such applicant at the theatre shortly for an audition. Would you care to accompany us?"
Flash patted his tummy. "Raincheck, sorry. Food first. But I'm sure we can come up with something!" He waved the droids goodbye.
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Should I offer to see if the sensors were reprogrammed somehow," Francis asked Tegan quietly, "you know, like I did?"
The crowd started to rise, now everyonw free to mutter their own ideas to the nearest fur seated in the hemicycle. Tegan sighed. "This thing is so serious on so many levels, Francis. You heard the boss: This is like a...structural flaw. Had not that human lost control, we wouldn't--" then her eyes abruptly widened in shock. "Unless..."
----------------------------------
"May as well," Malcolm said, leading the way whilst rolling his eyes theatrically. "So what am I getting you this morning?"[/quote]
"Easy. Mom loved a particular fish dish. She loved to share it with me. Do you remember what it was?"
---
CyberDragon wrote:"Shall we make a list?" Pascal said to Asur at the exact same time Beta called out the exact same thing. "You still never answered my question though, Reploid. Do you mind if I help train these guys?"
Asur shrugged. "Meh, I have no problem with that. In fact, I heard that the local rodent population is a touch lot, it could help them to deal with a shorty like you, Jimbo."
CyberDragon wrote:Beta turned to Jemmy and thought for a moment. Then he reached into one of his lab coat pockets and pulled out a small notebook and a pencil. "If you're worried about them overhearing, you could write it down and erase it afterwards."
Jemmy noticed that it was a smart paper notebook. Once erased, the notes weren't to be recovered. "That can be arranged. I--" it was then that he 'heard' the encrypted call from Security.
At the speed of thought, he answered. <<Receiving.>>
<<You are required for the interogation of the prisoner. High Priority.>>
<<On my way,>> was the dry answer, then to Beta. "My presence is required elsewhere. Unless you are required to other assignments, you could temporarily take my place as Asur's counterpart." And without another word, he walked away.
Asur looked...happy at that sudden development.
It was a scary thing to see him smile. "I'm beginning to love this job."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh Cod," Malcolm said theatrically, deciding a bit of humour might be accepted now, "do I ever. I remember having to replace that microwave..."
-------------------------
"Tegan," Francis prompted. "what is it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh Cod," Malcolm said theatrically, deciding a bit of humour might be accepted now, "do I ever. I remember having to replace that microwave..."
"Then place your order for me, please. I...miss that dish."
-------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Tegan," Francis prompted. "what is it?"
In answer, she took Francis by his arm and literally dragged him along as she started running for her Supervisor's office. "Gotta warn the Boss now! It's a trap!"
---
"Good morning, sir," Maud Gottschalk said, entering the interrogation room. She regarded the man with an icy stare and a poker face. "We do have some questions for you."
The man was just sitting there, behind a table inside a cubicle of bulletproof Aluminum oxynitride.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Malcolm said, "and for the others?"
------------------
"Then we should go faster," Francis said, running so he was very slightly ahead. No faster, though, as Tegan knew the quickest ways and he didn't want her yanking him back so hard he fell over.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:"Good morning, sir," Maud Gottschalk said, entering the interrogation room. She regarded the man with an icy stare and a poker face. "We do have some questions for you."
The man was just sitting there, behind a table inside a cubicle of bulletproof Aluminum oxynitride.
Looking at the woman speaking, the man looks her up and down before chuckling, "And how can this fine, upstanding citizen be of help?" he replies with a bit of a grin.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:Asur shrugged. "Meh, I have no problem with that. In fact, I heard that the local rodent population is a touch lot, it could help them to deal with a shorty like you, Jimbo."
"Alright, making this clear from the start. I ain't training them to hunt or thin the numbers of my fellow rodents." Pascal said, somewhat seriously. "I'm just going to beat it in their heads that they shouldn't underestimate an opponent no matter what they look like or how weak they look. Hopefully getting humiliatingly curb-stomped by a rat will hammer that home."
valerio wrote:Jemmy noticed that it was a smart paper notebook. Once erased, the notes weren't to be recovered. "That can be arranged. I--" it was then that he 'heard' the encrypted call from Security.
At the speed of thought, he answered. <<Receiving.>>
<<You are required for the interogation of the prisoner. High Priority.>>
<<On my way,>> was the dry answer, then to Beta. "My presence is required elsewhere. Unless you are required to other assignments, you could temporarily take my place as Asur's counterpart." And without another word, he walked away.
Asur looked...happy at that sudden development.
It was a scary thing to see him smile. "I'm beginning to love this job."
"Huh? Wait...!" Beta called after Jemmy, but the droid was already gone. "I don't know how to do that!" He turned and looked at Asur with an expression that screamed "This is gonna suck" written all over it. "I didn't sign up for this... literally..."
-Champion Motto

valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:Looking at the woman speaking, the man looks her up and down before chuckling, "And how can this fine, upstanding citizen be of help?" he replies with a bit of a grin.
"We can start about how did you manage to get a gun, to beat an innocent puppy...things like this."
---
CyberDragon wrote:"Alright, making this clear from the start. I ain't training them to hunt or thin the numbers of my fellow rodents." Pascal said, somewhat seriously. "I'm just going to beat it in their heads that they shouldn't underestimate an opponent no matter what they look like or how weak they look. Hopefully getting humiliatingly curb-stomped by a rat will hammer that home."
"And pray tell me, once they learn to fight against one such as you, don't you think that they will *also* learn how to fight smaller adversaries such as other rodents?* He then waved to Beta. "Perhaps you can help Jimbo understand it in simpler concepts, right pal?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Malcolm said, "and for the others?"
"Anything with meat in it!" Bourbon, uno and Quattro said together. Then, again in chorus. "And soda."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Then we should go faster," Francis said, running so he was very slightly ahead. No faster, though, as Tegan knew the quickest ways and he didn't want her yanking him back so hard he fell over.
[/quote]
The duo entered the office almost smashing the doors. "Gallant! Sir! Who is gonna co-interrogating that human?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Not in the slightest." Pascal said. "They'll need completely different strategies for me than they would for other rodents. Most things that would work on them won't work on me, and things that might work on me might not work on them. I fight a bit more like one of you big guys."
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:"We can start about how did you manage to get a gun, to beat an innocent puppy...things like this."
Smirking, he answers "I found it in a cereal box" before losing the smirk and adding "And I don't care for what you are implying...the lil runt needed discipline."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After they've taken their leave, Makani follows Flash to the restaurant.
"Morning!" he greets the waiter at the door. "Table for two, please."

~~~~~~~~
After waving off the two cats, the ferret droids head back to the theatre. Passing the box office, they pause to greet a colleague who's just flipping the sign to "OPEN" before entering the lobby. It doesn't take them long to spot Torque as he's the only person there at this hour aside from the staff.
"Good morning, sir! You must be Torque. I am Kelly and this is my colleague, Todd." the usher droid smiles, offering the wolf a friendly paw.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:After waving off the two cats, the ferret droids head back to the theatre. Passing the box office, they pause to greet a colleague who's just flipping the sign to "OPEN" before entering the lobby. It doesn't take them long to spot Torque as he's the only person there at this hour aside from the staff.
"Good morning, sir! You must be Torque. I am Kelly and this is my colleague, Todd." the usher droid smiles, offering the wolf a friendly paw.
Torque looks up from his phone. "Good morning!" he replies as he stands and shakes the droid's paw, "And you must be Kelly! Pleasure to make your acquaintance! You too, Todd, hello!".
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course." Malcolm stepped to the ordering place and ordered a Gammon and Chips (fries for you Americans) for him, one whole Cod, two steaks and chips - and one Beef Ravioli. He glanced back and wondered who'd end up with the Ravioli. He decided it'd probably be him but never mind. It could be amusing.
----------------------
Francis merely stood besides Tegan to back her up and tried to look as though he knew what was going on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"Not in the slightest." Pascal said. "They'll need completely different strategies for me than they would for other rodents. Most things that would work on them won't work on me, and things that might work on me might not work on them. I fight a bit more like one of you big guys."
"Fair enough. Beta, as for you...What is your knowledge and/or expertise in vegetation?"
---
SeanWolf wrote:Smirking, he answers "I found it in a cereal box" before losing the smirk and adding "And I don't care for what you are implying...the lil runt needed discipline."
Still keeping her poker face, as if his emotional display was nothing to her, she browsed through a notepad. "The same discipline you might get yourself, Mister Spades. Unless you decided to tell us how did you manage to violate enough safety protocols to write a book."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course." Malcolm stepped to the ordering place and ordered a Gammon and Chips (fries for you Americans) for him, one whole Cod, two steaks and chips - and one Beef Ravioli. He glanced back and wondered who'd end up with the Ravioli. He decided it'd probably be him but never mind. It could be amusing.
"Whole cod, eh? At least you know how to make up," Shayla smirked.
"Dibs on ravioli," Bourbon said. The cats were drooling already,
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis merely stood besides Tegan to back her up and tried to look as though he knew what was going on.
The minipinscher was about to eat a piece of Tegan's muzzle for those manners on his turf, but the question puzzled him enough to answer, "Jemmy, the intelligence ani-droid. It's like asking Dr. Barnard over an appendicectomy, I know, but we need to literally extract every possible bit of info from that Spades guy. Without torture of course, and that Droid has a...unique method of working, why?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:After they've taken their leave, Makani follows Flash to the restaurant.
"Morning!" he greets the waiter at the door. "Table for two, please."
After they had been seated, the human waiter first thing served sugared water to Makani and the lightest natural, purified water to Flash -it was part of the protocol to be able to serve something safe for customers with health issues.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:Still keeping her poker face, as if his emotional display was nothing to her, she browsed through a notepad. "The same discipline you might get yourself, Mister Spades. Unless you decided to tell us how did you manage to violate enough safety protocols to write a book."
"Oh, sounds like I made a best seller there! Alert the presses!" Spade retorts while slouching back in the chair, "As I said, pups like that need discipline and like others that came before him or that I own, I do just that. Hence the gun. Other then that, I'm just a simple law-abiding citizen."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Beta perked his ears up and tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Well... I'm a biologist, and I use plants a lot in the medicines I make, so... I suppose I'm an expert when it comes to plants? Why? You planning on training them how to fight shrubbery? Keep weeds under control?" the tiger joked.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Malcolm sighed. "And I have a lot TO make up for, Shayla," he said shakily, "too much, probably."
--------------------
"Do you want me to see if I can spot any irregularities in the system that might have let him get the weapons through?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hi." Todd says simply as he shakes Torque's paw.

"Would you like any refreshments, Torque? Or would you prefer to get started right away?"

~~~~~~~~
"Thanks." Makani says, reading the menu. "Now... Can I have the ham and cheese croissant and a not-coffee latte, no sugar, no sweetener, please? And could you tell me how many grams of carbs are in that so I can work out my insulin, please? I'm diabetic, you see."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi." Todd says simply as he shakes Torque's paw.

"Would you like any refreshments, Torque? Or would you prefer to get started right away?"
Torque shakes Todd's paw as well before answering "I actually had something to eat before I got here, but thank you anyway!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:"Oh, sounds like I made a best seller there! Alert the presses!" Spade retorts while slouching back in the chair, "As I said, pups like that need discipline and like others that came before him or that I own, I do just that. Hence the gun. Other then that, I'm just a simple law-abiding citizen."
"Really?" This time she smile, just a thin curving upward of her lips "Then, please, abide to our laws and tell me how did a nice person such as you get aboard this ship and violated so many safety protocols. I assure you, you will find me so interested."
---
CyberDragon wrote:Beta perked his ears up and tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Well... I'm a biologist, and I use plants a lot in the medicines I make, so... I suppose I'm an expert when it comes to plants? Why? You planning on training them how to fight shrubbery? Keep weeds under control?" the tiger joked.
Again that sinister grin. "No, I plan to integrate plant poisoning in their training. I want you to devise natural poisons based on Meriweather's self-defending flora. Worst condition, they will have to defend themselves while trying to keep their guts together."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Malcolm sighed. "And I have a lot TO make up for, Shayla," he said shakily, "too much, probably."
"Guess this fault things goes two-way. I mean, I could've tried to come back home. But when I found my new family on the street...I sort of let go about you. I'm...um, sorry. Dad."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Do you want me to see if I can spot any irregularities in the system that might have let him get the weapons through?"
Tegan didn't pay attention to her fiancée. "Tell Jemmy to stop. If he's on the bridge, I want him to stop now. The enemy *does* want him in the interrogation room!"
Now, Gallant wasn't prone to act on an impulse, but he was prone to trust his gut feeling. And right now he found himself agreeing with his officer. He clicked a button in his collar. "Jemmy. Override Protocol Alpha-31. Abort previous order. In standby till new instructions. Over."
---
Jemmy was just outside the Security Department when he aknowledged the call...and stopped in front of the door.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks." Makani says, reading the menu. "Now... Can I have the ham and cheese croissant and a not-coffee latte, no sugar, no sweetener, please? And could you tell me how many grams of carbs are in that so I can work out my insulin, please? I'm diabetic, you see."
"Certainly, Sir. Just tap twice on the menu item you wish to order, you will be listed with a complete list of ingredients and relative components."
Flash didn't even open his menu. "Steak tartare King size. Sushi, any kind, as long there are no sauces. Lots of it."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Thanks." Makani says, slightly embarrassed as he does as instructed. Well practised, it doesn't take him long to do the maths and inject himself as he waits for the meal.
"So, are you feeling better now, Flash?"

~~~~~~~~
"You're quite welcome. To business then!" the ferret droid smiles, leading the way through the lobby. As she opens the door that leads to the stalls and ushers Todd and Torque through into a world of red velvet, gilt plasterwork and brass fittings the cunningly concealed pipe organ thunders towards a grand climax. The organist is none other than JD himself and although he's above average height he's still dwarfed both by the immense console of the organ and the spacious stage.
Lending to the atmosphere, the house lights are rather dim as a droid tests a spotlight, highlighting JD as he makes the organ sing. For safety's sake, Kelly illuminates the light in her paw, the beam softly diffused by her glove, although it's hardly needed due to the recently polished chandelier glittering high above.
"Welcome... To the Doyle Theatre!" she says softly and dramatically, watching the wolf closely, eager to see his response.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Thanks." Makani says, slightly embarrassed as he does as instructed. Well practised, it doesn't take him long to do the maths and inject himself as he waits for the meal.
"So, are you feeling better now, Flash?"
"Yush! I think I could go kill a buffalo...too bad they don't raise cattle here. Say, what about some IVR after you're stabilized and fed?"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:"Really?" This time she smile, just a thin curving upward of her lips "Then, please, abide to our laws and tell me how did a nice person such as you get aboard this ship and violated so many safety protocols. I assure you, you will find me so interested."
Smiling, he leans forward and asks simply "If I tell, will you let me walk?"

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"You're quite welcome. To business then!" the ferret droid smiles, leading the way through the lobby. As she opens the door that leads to the stalls and ushers Todd and Torque through into a world of red velvet, gilt plasterwork and brass fittings the cunningly concealed pipe organ thunders towards a grand climax. The organist is none other than JD himself and although he's above average height he's still dwarfed both by the immense console of the organ and the spacious stage.
Lending to the atmosphere, the house lights are rather dim as a droid tests a spotlight, highlighting JD as he makes the organ sing. For safety's sake, Kelly illuminates the light in her paw, the beam softly diffused by her glove, although it's hardly needed due to the recently polished chandelier glittering high above.
"Welcome... To the Doyle Theatre!" she says softly and dramatically, watching the wolf closely, eager to see his response.
Torque looks around in awe. He performed in many small theaters and venues before but nothing like this! It was like he stepped back in time to when music was an art form taken very seriously. "My god..." he said still looking about, "This is...amazing! I never seen a place like this before!" All his life, he dreamt of performing in a venue like this, but was always denied said theaters always hated his style of music...but here? He finally had the chance to achieve his dream! "Kelly...I'm just speechless!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:Smiling, he leans forward and asks simply "If I tell, will you let me walk?"
"You will be disembarked at our first stop. You will carry what you are wearing and a pocketful of cash. After that, it will be you and your good luck. Considering who are the sponsors of this voyage, believe me, it's as good as you can get it."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:Smiling, he leans forward and asks simply "If I tell, will you let me walk?"
"You will be disembarked at our first stop. You will carry what you are wearing and a pocketful of cash. After that, it will be you and your good luck. Considering who are the sponsors of this voyage, believe me, it's as good as you can get it."
"That's it?" He responds, "Pretty tame...heh...so I guess I owe you something now, eh? Fine. Gun was bought legally but I disassembled it and placed the parts in a bag I had. When I got on board, along with the runts, I rebuilt it." Then...he made his mistake as he utters under his breath: "Not surprised this isn't about the other runts I used to have on board."
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:"That's it?" He responds, "Pretty tame...heh...so I guess I owe you something now, eh? Fine. Gun was bought legally but I disassembled it and placed the parts in a bag I had. When I got on board, along with the runts, I rebuilt it." Then...he made his mistake as he utters under his breath: "Not surprised this isn't about the other runts I used to have on board."
Maud was writing something on her pad, nodding gravely, her eyes focused on random scribbles while her mind was focused on the message Gallant was just relying to her via a bone implant...
Eventually, she put pad and pen back in her pocket and said, "I guess this covers it, then, Mr. Spades. You are free to go. See that nice bracelet we put on your left wrist? You have exactly 12 minutes to reach your cabin and stay there until we reach our stop for your disembarkment. Of course, you will be isolated from whatsoever contact from the outside world. Have a nice trip. And don't ask what will happen once the 12 minutes are over. Goodbye."
The cubicle's door slid open.