HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly waits patiently for the human to confirm the number of tickets and for the introductions to be made. She'll not take the group into the theatre until they indicate to her that they're ready.
"They will be welcome to watch your audition if you are comfortable with them so doing." Kelly confirms. "Are you ready to go in?"

~~~~~~~~
kurowolfe wrote: Hajime's ears perked up. "Certainly," he answered, and went to fetch just those items from the service counter, placing them in front of Makani. "Shall I pour it for you?"
"Thanks." Mikani nods. "Just don't spill it. I don't want you shorting out or anything." He looks across to the snow leopard as he talks.
"Yeah. Definitely better to be doing something... So what can you eat, if you don't mind me asking?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux just gulped and watched her go, this was going to be interesting... Cats, cats are confusing arn't they? He thought this to himself as he shuffled a deck of cards from under his tail.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Enrique thought on the subject, "Sure. I don't think Miguel has actually seen the movie or a play about the event. I'm sure he'd be excited to go."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote:
Deske wrote: Marky set his phone down and put it on silent for the moment being. He looked up at Colombina, smiling.
"And what might your name be?"
"Colombina. This fine snake is Macajuel, or just Mac. Snow-white is Tsuki and birdie is Piper. Tsuki and I are bodyguards. Are you alone?"
"I did have a friend. I believe he went to the bathroom?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good for you, Marky," Francis said from his seat opposite. "Always give a lady your full attention(!)" He called the waiter and ordered the steaks.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd probably cast you," Francis confessed, "If I had a radio station." He mused. "I believe there IS a repertory company aboard. Perhaps we should look them up?
"First thing I wanted to do after eating a bit. Perhaps you can also use your influence to help me get recruited, eh?" Piper winked at the cat.
---
Deske wrote:Enrique thought on the subject, "Sure. I don't think Miguel has actually seen the movie or a play about the event. I'm sure he'd be excited to go."
Hlaoroo wrote:Kelly waits patiently for the human to confirm the number of tickets and for the introductions to be made. She'll not take the group into the theatre until they indicate to her that they're ready.
"That will make three, of us, ma'm. Give us your best choice. On our bands."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"They will be welcome to watch your audition if you are comfortable with them so doing." Kelly confirms. "Are you ready to go in?"
Nessie bowed in appreciation. "Thank you, it means a lot. Mother. Monsieur?" And in she went, followed by the two friends.
22xander wrote:Roux just gulped and watched her go, this was going to be interesting... Cats, cats are confusing arn't they? He thought this to himself as he shuffled a deck of cards from under his tail.
"You play cards? I hope you like 'Scopa'. I learnt it during a job in Emilia Romagna, Italy, after an earthquake."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks." Mikani nods. "Just don't spill it. I don't want you shorting out or anything." He looks across to the snow leopard as he talks.
"Yeah. Definitely better to be doing something... So what can you eat, if you don't mind me asking?"
"Oh, basically raw and rare-cooked meat. Eggs. Fish. And any non-fiber fruit, provided it's been reduced to a mash. First thing I'll do stress-test my new stomach will be to book a whole restaurant and gorge myself with any possible recipe from the world. A week should do." He licked his chops.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"ATTENTION"

matrix online regeneratiin cycle complete

The runway was servicing flights when the radio broke loud and clear waking a few workers. Yelling would soon follow after as they saw the coming plane. Its left hand side engines were smoking and its decent was fast.

An alarm...then two. The pilots inside had not expected this to happen but it did. And now the plane was wnsuing an emergency landing.

scans complete. All vitals are functioning and normal.

The runways were still landing but naval proceedeurs had a large catch net at a certain point should things go wrong....

The plane touched down and everyone woke up.

Niner could now hear the engines dieing down and people rushing about as crew checked the turbine engines under the wings to find that the engines suffered damage from both metal shreddings and a few birds that were sucked into the engine.

Then he jerked with a click upright when that familiar touch was felt against his fur ahowing him he was alive.

"Its ok niner were aboard safely. The other men are gone" his owner spoke gently.

Niner took a moment to look around scanning everything before his memory kicked in lapse of his regeneration cycle. Then thumped his tail against the ground and stayed close to his owner as he grabbed the carry on luggage and had to exit the plane via stairs with his pet fox. The ship was truly a marvel of engineering. They were met by a few doctors who checked on them before receiving the whole 5 bags of luggage and then a cart boy that was to take them to their home.

For niner he looked shy. For hundreds of others who saw him many saw a living animal from the one side they saw. Curious as to why a living animal was onboard with this man rather than a cybernetic andriod or some robot. While the other half saw trouble and the plating on niners more robotic part of him.

Upon arriving at their room the owner unpacked and sighed receing a well loved rub from niner before kneeling down to hug the fox closely
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Enrique radio'd Miguel, "Sorry to cut your little trip short, I just got a notification for our tickets to see the play of Titanic." Miguel kind of sighed and turn around to head back to the lab, receiving a slightly late blip with his ticket information on it. "On my way." He replied, a little exasperated. Enrique turned back to Volken, "He's on his way."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

"I mostly play poker, or blackjack, something with some skill to it. You know, for gambling." He blushed slightly, wondering how she'd feel about it. This entire situation was... Confusing to say the least. Here he was, on a boat and flirting with a human and a cat, generally still being confused, and hewas about to go on a long journey as (at least he assumed) the future crime Lord of a the independent floating city.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Water-proof robots? Bullet thought. Well, I should've known. At least I can still smash-
"Oh, come on!" Bullet said after Avery had taken the vase, his face now going into a frown. He hadn't even noticed her picking up the flowers or putting them in the vase while he was intently staring the robot. "I wanted to smash that!"
After hearing her short speech, Bullet let out a sigh before saying, "I said that because, unlike most of your patients, I'm self aware. I know I'm crazy. Why bother debating it? And, no, I can't feel those feelings, and you wanna know why?" His smirk returned to his lips, "Because I don't care about most people. Why do you think I just tried to short-circuit your robot buddy? Plus, I have a feeling that they didn't say what's happened to us in the past. You know, why we're like this," He let out a small laugh. "Heck, I'm the only one that can even stand talking about it."
"Actually, they never did mention that to me. Though from what you say it's because it brings up unpleasant memories though. If you're the only one of them who can talk about, would you care to enlighten me?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Bullet's smile grew even wider at that request. "Of course! I actually love telling it." He went to a nearby chair and sat down, patting the one next to it, gesturing for Avery to sit there, but didn't bother paying attention if she did or not as he told his tale.
"It all started back when we were just a little pup named Reggie; back then we had owners so rich that they could've bought twelve of these weird cities. Anyway, they got this whiny, snot-nosed kid for a son, and one day, he decides that, rather than have a lame old human butler, he wants a dog for a butler. So, his parents find Reggie at a shelter and think he's the perfect fit, already being all nice and obedient, and start 'training' him. And by that, I of course mean torture. Any time he didn't do something that was asked, excluding stuff like eating, drinking, or breathing, it was something new. Maybe a couple of shocks from an electric wire, or being hit on the head until we bleed, or the kid's favorite," he shifted some of the fur on his right arm to reveal many scars, not very deep, but still obviously painful, "Playing with Daddy's knife collection. To put it plainly, it was downright ****. Existence in itself was horrendous. But did that idiot ever try to quit? Nope! Instead, Ramona was born, thanks to him pretending to be her whenever he got the chance to be alone. He tried to make her everything he wasn't suppose to be: creative, good-hearted, and full of emotion. For a while, it was just them, trying to get through their miserable excuse for a life, until Rage comes into play. Both Ramona and Reggie want to get stronger, more confident, and able to defend them, so, yet again, they make a new personality, that being Rage. His main goal in life: keep us safe, or whatever. Finally, though, one session of torture is enough, when he ends up knocking out the brat before he could go at us with some sort of special knife. Punishment? Solitary confinement, with even communication to the other personalities cut off. They start felling regret, after regret, after regret, until, finally, they decide that it all must end. So, I get made!" He jumps from his seat and does a silly pose before continuing, "They wanted someone that could take everything thrown at them with gusto, someone that could use any kind of weapon they could get, they wanted someone...no, they wanted something that couldn't lose their sanity when there was none to begin with. After I'm made, I make sure Reggie is the one in control when they come to free us, and then come up with the plan of how we could get out of there. Ramona made the dummy, I made the rope from the bed sheets, and Rage got us off the premises. And that's the end. We've been on the run ever since. Of course, I've always made sure life was...interesting." He leaned back into his chair before saying, "There. Are you satisfied?"
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I don't know what influence I'd have," Francis said, thinking of plays he'd 'organised' from a 'silent partner' perspective for his father's TV network - and the semi decent reviews they'd had, "but reps are always on the lookout for new talent, Piper And they could find Miss Tsuki a warrior role perhaps?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"ATTENTION"
matrix online regeneratiin cycle complete
The runway was servicing flights when the radio broke loud and clear waking a few workers. Yelling would soon follow after as they saw the coming plane. Its left hand side engines were smoking and its decent was fast.
An alarm...then two. The pilots inside had not expected this to happen but it did. And now the plane was wnsuing an emergency landing.
scans complete. All vitals are functioning and normal.
The runways were still landing but naval proceedeurs had a large catch net at a certain point should things go wrong....
The plane touched down and everyone woke up.
Niner could now hear the engines dieing down and people rushing about as crew checked the turbine engines under the wings to find that the engines suffered damage from both metal shreddings and a few birds that were sucked into the engine.
Then he jerked with a click upright when that familiar touch was felt against his fur ahowing him he was alive.
"Its ok niner were aboard safely. The other men are gone" his owner spoke gently.
Niner took a moment to look around scanning everything before his memory kicked in lapse of his regeneration cycle. Then thumped his tail against the ground and stayed close to his owner as he grabbed the carry on luggage and had to exit the plane via stairs with his pet fox. The ship was truly a marvel of engineering. They were met by a few doctors who checked on them before receiving the whole 5 bags of luggage and then a cart boy that was to take them to their home.
For niner he looked shy. For hundreds of others who saw him many saw a living animal from the one side they saw. Curious as to why a living animal was onboard with this man rather than a cybernetic andriod or some robot. While the other half saw trouble and the plating on niners more robotic part of him.
Upon arriving at their room the owner unpacked and sighed receing a well loved rub from niner before kneeling down to hug the fox closely
A few minutes later, the door chime rang. And then, the sliding door itself turned into a full-body screen!
The screen showed a woman in her prime, dressed smartly in a business suit. And she looked quite apologetic. "Ah, I hope I am not disturbing you. And don't worry, I cannot see what is happening in there. My name is Maud Gottschalk, head of security. I wanted to make sure everything is all right."
---
Deske wrote:Enrique radio'd Miguel, "Sorry to cut your little trip short, I just got a notification for our tickets to see the play of Titanic." Miguel kind of sighed and turn around to head back to the lab, receiving a slightly late blip with his ticket information on it. "On my way." He replied, a little exasperated. Enrique turned back to Volken, "He's on his way."
Volken just raised his hand in an apologetic gesture. "No need to. Sorry, Miguel. Only wanted to know if you're ok with that show, for tonight, so that we can get you a ticket for you as well. You don't need to stop exploring the ship."
---
22xander wrote:"I mostly play poker, or blackjack, something with some skill to it. You know, for gambling." He blushed slightly, wondering how she'd feel about it. This entire situation was... Confusing to say the least. Here he was, on a boat and flirting with a human and a cat, generally still being confused, and hewas about to go on a long journey as (at least he assumed) the future crime Lord of a the independent floating city.
"I've seen my lot of that, here and there," Nessie said. "And you don't need to feel embarrassed with mother, she wasn't flirting with you in case you got the wrong idea. She wanted only to make sure to keep you on a short leash on my account. Hope I'm not a disappointment." She winked at the dog.
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I don't know what influence I'd have," Francis said, thinking of plays he'd 'organised' from a 'silent partner' perspective for his father's TV network - and the semi decent reviews they'd had, "but reps are always on the lookout for new talent, Piper And they could find Miss Tsuki a warrior role perhaps?"
"I don't know about her. She'd make me feel as if I was the damsel in distress. But first, polly wants cracker...Hey! Is there someone in this place who knows that nuts and biscuits are?!" He turned around his head, waiting for a waiter...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"That will make three, of us, ma'm. Give us your best choice. On our bands."
"Yes, sir. Will these three seats in the balcony suffice?" Kelly queries, highlighting the seats with a holographic display as she leads the group down a corridor away from the usual public areas, past the props and scenery and out onto the stage and under the bright lights where another ferret droid with a shock of bright red fur atop his head making a contrast to the brown of the rest of his body is hovering behind a speaker suspended in a corner and tightening a screw on a wire. He appears to send some unspoken signal to the lighting and sound booth high above the seats and some music and test tones sound clearly from the speaker. Retracting the screwdriver into his paw, the droid gives the window of the booth a thumbs up and then floats back to the stage and walks across to the party.
"Hi." he says, straightening his headset.
"Everyone, this is my colleague, Todd. Todd this is Nessie and her friends and owners. Nessie is our performer and everyone else is here to provide an audience for the audition. Nessie, if you would be so kind as to tell Todd your requirements for sound, music, lighting any any other effects you may want and he shall ensure you have all you need. The rest of you, would you be so kind as to follow me into the audience from where we can view the audition?"
"Cool. So what do you need? Also, do you mind if we record the audition to show to our boss as he's the one who'll be in charge of hiring you?"

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Oh, basically raw and rare-cooked meat. Eggs. Fish. And any non-fiber fruit, provided it's been reduced to a mash. First thing I'll do stress-test my new stomach will be to book a whole restaurant and gorge myself with any possible recipe from the world. A week should do." He licked his chops.
"Well, just don't make yourself sick doing that... Wait, fruit has fibre? I thought that was a grain thing. Like with bread and those health crackers and stuff. And this new stomach... Is it a transplant or one grown from something or a machine or what? I'm actually kinda curious."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote: A few minutes later, the door chime rang. And then, the sliding door itself turned into a full-body screen!
The screen showed a woman in her prime, dressed smartly in a business suit. And she looked quite apologetic. "Ah, I hope I am not disturbing you. And don't worry, I cannot see what is happening in there. My name is Maud Gottschalk, head of security. I wanted to make sure everything is all right."
Niners owners stood from his show of affection letting the door open to show him and his pet to the madam."I am fine thank you. So is my pet. The landing was a bit rough however. I do hope nothing else wrong occured. I do understand im supposed to see someone about my position as the ships doctor. Who do i go for that?" the owner asked

Niner couldnt help but growl at the girl. Not only did he not trust her word he also had a sense to protect his owner. Whirring is heard as his robotic parts clacked into place as he moved to his owners side only to be calmed some at his touch. His eyes locked on maid with a softer growl seeing it would be ok.....for now
ImageImageImage
Deske

Post by Deske »

Miguel spread his arms wide in a rather wordless display of annoyance and turned on heel back out to the rest of the ship. He stopped back at the dining hall and looked at the array of food set out, slightly jealous that he didn't have the faculties to eat or even taste for that matter. He continued his way on, exploring the rest of the ship, more intent on meeting up with the only other being he had to talked with, Kelly.
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux grinned, smiling slightly. "Oh, I didn't think so, but you know me. I flirt with just about anyone I see, ol' nalins Instincts coming to the fore." He grinned and started mixing a drink. "You aren't ever a disappointment chere, just a surprise if you know what I mean. An old soul like me, we got our times." He flicked his tail, mixing in whatever came to mind. He used a bottle of real sugar cola he had hidden somewhere as the base.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, sir. Will these three seats in the balcony suffice?" Kelly queries, highlighting the seats with a holographic display as she leads the group down a corridor away from the usual public areas, past the props and scenery and out onto the stage and under the bright lights where another ferret droid with a shock of bright red fur atop his head making a contrast to the brown of the rest of his body is hovering behind a speaker suspended in a corner and tightening a screw on a wire. He appears to send some unspoken signal to the lighting and sound booth high above the seats and some music and test tones sound clearly from the speaker. Retracting the screwdriver into his paw, the droid gives the window of the booth a thumbs up and then floats back to the stage and walks across to the party.
"Hi." he says, straightening his headset.
"Everyone, this is my colleague, Todd. Todd this is Nessie and her friends and owners. Nessie is our performer and everyone else is here to provide an audience for the audition. Nessie, if you would be so kind as to tell Todd your requirements for sound, music, lighting any any other effects you may want and he shall ensure you have all you need. The rest of you, would you be so kind as to follow me into the audience from where we can view the audition?"
"Cool. So what do you need? Also, do you mind if we record the audition to show to our boss as he's the one who'll be in charge of hiring you?"
"I'll have no problems at all," Nessie answered. Then then sleek black feline looked around. "You do have an impressive setting here. And, well, all I need is complete darkness on the stage. No lights. And Michael Manring's 'Welcoming', thank you. I'll go get myself ready. Mother, my pill."
The woman opened her purse and produced a blue pill. "I want to hear their jaws drop." She said, caressing her cheek.
22xander wrote:Roux grinned, smiling slightly. "Oh, I didn't think so, but you know me. I flirt with just about anyone I see, ol' nalins Instincts coming to the fore." He grinned and started mixing a drink. "You aren't ever a disappointment chere, just a surprise if you know what I mean. An old soul like me, we got our times." He flicked his tail, mixing in whatever came to mind. He used a bottle of real sugar cola he had hidden somewhere as the base.
"Thanks. I hope you'll like this." And with that, after swallowing her pill, she walked to the back of the stage...
---
"Excellent choice. They will do. Volken, over."
The man closed the channel. "Hope I didn't sound too rude, but now we have a friend to meet." And in front of them, a crystal door opened, the first of 10 that at regular intervals would make a corridor to the heart of the ship. "Please close your eyes." A moment later, a blue flash filled the first room. "FETUS works in the most sterile environment possible. We'll have to pass a series of steps before being allowed in the Core Room."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, just don't make yourself sick doing that... Wait, fruit has fibre? I thought that was a grain thing. Like with bread and those health crackers and stuff. And this new stomach... Is it a transplant or one grown from something or a machine or what? I'm actually kinda curious."
"Well, the list consists of seedless and stemless fruits and vegetables that are cooked, strained or pureed in a blender, as well as juices without pulp. But so far Dad didn't want to run risks with veggies, let's hope the cuisine here is up to its reputation. Oh, and skinless sweet or white potatoes, ripe bananas, applesauce and small quantities of cantaloupe and honeydew melon are allowed as well." The snow leopard patted his sick-pack. "As for my new tummy, it will be all artificial. It's the only way to avoid any kind of complication, given the extension of the work. Not to mention that Dad and I refuse cathegorically to hunt for organs. When a medic proposed to kill another leopard to give me his organs..." Flash carved a tiny skull with Xs in the place of its eyes in the bread. "Well, let's say that the hospital needed a new medic for a while."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Niners owners stood from his show of affection letting the door open to show him and his pet to the madam."I am fine thank you. So is my pet. The landing was a bit rough however. I do hope nothing else wrong occured. I do understand im supposed to see someone about my position as the ships doctor. Who do i go for that?" the owner asked
Niner couldnt help but growl at the girl. Not only did he not trust her word he also had a sense to protect his owner. Whirring is heard as his robotic parts clacked into place as he moved to his owners side only to be calmed some at his touch. His eyes locked on maid with a softer growl seeing it would be ok.....for now
Maud looked with fascination at Niner. "Amazing. A perfect blend of flesh and metal, the first of its kind. I hope you two can meet our R&D dept., they will fawn all over you...But, sorry, this is not my field. Do you need any special security request? Niner's value is pretty high to us."
---
Deske wrote:Miguel spread his arms wide in a rather wordless display of annoyance and turned on heel back out to the rest of the ship. He stopped back at the dining hall and looked at the array of food set out, slightly jealous that he didn't have the faculties to eat or even taste for that matter. He continued his way on, exploring the rest of the ship, more intent on meeting up with the only other being he had to talked with, Kelly.
Suddenly, a section of the ship was shown in the anidroid's visual field! And on it, a blinking dot, while Jemmy's voice said, "You will find here the unit you are looking for. You're welcome."
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux sat, shuffling cards as he watched the stage. He'd handed her the drink to take the pill with, and he hoped she liked a spritzed up white Russian... Heh, cats.
Hotep the psychic

Niner began to pace some as his owner removes a folder from his bags and gives it to Maud. "here is a file of what we have going on with us, from when we began to today. itll have everyone we know thats been sent after us and looking still. its a copy so keep it." Niner's owner said as he looks at niner and pats his leg for him to come join him closer to Maud.

Niner didnt budge. he didnt socialize with people to much but couldnt disobey and very slowly approached. "you can pet him if you want, he hasnt socialized with others very well yet." NIner's owner said as he watches niner sit and lean against his leg some for reassurance
ImageImageImage
Deske

Post by Deske »

Miguel stopped and stared at the map, "Hey thanks for that, I'm tracking her based on her radio signal. However I'm also using this time to explore the ship." He tried to keep his sarcasm to a minimum and continued his walk.
---------
"Interesting, why is that? Does it still use air cooling or does its processor need some sort of special stabilizing method?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Mmh..." Avery had a slight frown by the time Bullet ended his story. "Satisfied? Yes, though I am sorry to hear about your troubled past. I can't even begin to imagine what that life would have been like. I'm not sure you'll take it, but I'll say it again. You're an Apollo City resident now so, if anything happens or if you are in need of assistance or counsel, don't hesitate to call me. If not for your sake at least for your other personalities. Now." She looked over at Bullet quizzically with her hands on her hips. "Is there anything you need from me at the moment? Or would you like me to talk to another one of your personalities? If not then you are always free to go and enjoy the amenities here on board the ship."

Ref Ref!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Well, why should I get one of the others when-wait, wut?" Bullet says, genuinely confused, "You're...you're do what I want?"
-Monokuma

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"And finally," Francis muttered as the foodstuffs arrived and the anidroid apologised for a slight bug in the system that had now been excised. "There you go," he added as the others got their plates.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Well, why should I get one of the others when-wait, wut?" Bullet says, genuinely confused, "You're...you're do what I want?"
Avery tilted her head to one side and raised an eyebrow. "And why not? You are a resident of Apollo City which I assume means you have all rights to any amenities here provided for its guests. There's no reason why any of those things should be withheld from you." She pauses for a moment, as if pondering a thought before she spoke again.

"I am not sure what life you had before coming here. But you are here now. And while aboard I'm sure it's crew and staff would be more than happy for you to call this place home.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "I'll have no problems at all," Nessie answered. Then then sleek black feline looked around. "You do have an impressive setting here. And, well, all I need is complete darkness on the stage. No lights. And Michael Manring's 'Welcoming', thank you. I'll go get myself ready. Mother, my pill."
The woman opened her purse and produced a blue pill. "I want to hear their jaws drop." She said, caressing her cheek.
22xander wrote:Roux grinned, smiling slightly. "Oh, I didn't think so, but you know me. I flirt with just about anyone I see, ol' nalins Instincts coming to the fore." He grinned and started mixing a drink. "You aren't ever a disappointment chere, just a surprise if you know what I mean. An old soul like me, we got our times." He flicked his tail, mixing in whatever came to mind. He used a bottle of real sugar cola he had hidden somewhere as the base.
"Thanks. I hope you'll like this." And with that, after swallowing her pill, she walked to the back of the stage...
"Acquiring media... Media acquired." Todd states as Kelly makes sure everyone is seated comfortably. The male ferret droid takes a seat in the row in front of Kelly's guests and darkens the stage, turning on his recording function before starting the music.

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: "Well, the list consists of seedless and stemless fruits and vegetables that are cooked, strained or pureed in a blender, as well as juices without pulp. But so far Dad didn't want to run risks with veggies, let's hope the cuisine here is up to its reputation. Oh, and skinless sweet or white potatoes, ripe bananas, applesauce and small quantities of cantaloupe and honeydew melon are allowed as well." The snow leopard patted his sick-pack. "As for my new tummy, it will be all artificial. It's the only way to avoid any kind of complication, given the extension of the work. Not to mention that Dad and I refuse cathegorically to hunt for organs. When a medic proposed to kill another leopard to give me his organs..." Flash carved a tiny skull with Xs in the place of its eyes in the bread. "Well, let's say that the hospital needed a new medic for a while."
"Wow... Note to self: don't make you angry." Makani jokes, pushing back his three-quarters empty plate, unable to eat any more. He's really only left the layer cakes - most of the other pastries are gone except for crumbs. He takes a drink of his ice water and sighs contentedly.
"Great tucker! Give my regards to the chef, Hajime!" the cat grins.
"Hey, are droids paid? Or if not, is there some other way to leave a tip for them?" he wonders aloud.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Bullet couldn't help but pull a face at Avery. "You didn't get your psychology degree from a cereal box, right?" he asked, surprisingly serious, "Or do you really think that I'm not gonna try to cause chaos around this ship?"
-Monokuma

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner began to pace some as his owner removes a folder from his bags and gives it to Maud. "here is a file of what we have going on with us, from when we began to today. itll have everyone we know thats been sent after us and looking still. its a copy so keep it." Niner's owner said as he looks at niner and pats his leg for him to come join him closer to Maud.
Niner didnt budge. he didnt socialize with people to much but couldnt disobey and very slowly approached. "you can pet him if you want, he hasnt socialized with others very well yet." NIner's owner said as he watches niner sit and lean against his leg some for reassurance
Maud just squatted down and, keeping her hands on her thighs, said, "You tell me, mister: hwo would you like me to introduce to you?"
---
Deske wrote:Miguel stopped and stared at the map, "Hey thanks for that, I'm tracking her based on her radio signal. However I'm also using this time to explore the ship." He tried to keep his sarcasm to a minimum and continued his walk.
"Interesting reaction. Your behavior pattern did not show this attitude, previously. Are you upset over something, or is it part of your behavioral matrix, like Asur?"
---------
Deske wrote:"Interesting, why is that? Does it still use air cooling or does its processor need some sort of special stabilizing method?"
"Atlas Corporation developed a partly organic hardware to increase the performance of FETUS, or we'd need half of the ship's room just for the Core. Plus, this way security makes sure we don't carry any unallowed nanotech with us. At this level of sophistication, you don't need a gun to deal damage."
---
22xander wrote:Roux sat, shuffling cards as he watched the stage. He'd handed her the drink to take the pill with, and he hoped she liked a spritzed up white Russian... Heh, cats.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Acquiring media... Media acquired." Todd states as Kelly makes sure everyone is seated comfortably. The male ferret droid takes a seat in the row in front of Kelly's guests and darkens the stage, turning on his recording function before starting the music.
Darkness descended on the theatre. Not a fly could be heard.
Then the music started -a soft introduction from a freetless bass, and Ness appeared.
Glowing. her whole body transformed in a glowing golden gem, while she moved on the stage with the grace of a ballerina, her feet making no sounds on the floor.
Then a sax and a piano joined the bass, and Nessie body changed color, from gold to green, to a soft blue while the music picked up the tempo and yet staying so soft, so soothing. In the darkness, the eye was tricked into believing that the cat was actually tracing figures of light with her movement...
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Wow... Note to self: don't make you angry." Makani jokes, pushing back his three-quarters empty plate, unable to eat any more. He's really only left the layer cakes - most of the other pastries are gone except for crumbs. He takes a drink of his ice water and sighs contentedly.
"Great tucker! Give my regards to the chef, Hajime!" the cat grins.
"Hey, are droids paid? Or if not, is there some other way to leave a tip for them?" he wonders aloud.
Flash sipped his own clear apple juice. "Meh, what would a droid do with money? Far as I know, money goes to Atlas Corporation, to crowdfund startup projects. Like my own medical project, y'know." Then another slap to Makani's back. "But enough about me! What do you do for a hobby?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"And finally," Francis muttered as the foodstuffs arrived and the anidroid apologised for a slight bug in the system that had now been excised. "There you go," he added as the others got their plates.
"You sound like you could use some adventuring, mister," Piper asked, before attacking his own nut bowl. Macadamian, his favorites! "What's your idea of fun? Pushing yourself to the limits?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, definitely pushing the boundaries," Francis admitted. "There's nothing so pushes me towards doing something for myself than being told I can just ask for it!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, definitely pushing the boundaries," Francis admitted. "There's nothing so pushes me towards doing something for myself than being told I can just ask for it!"
Piper stopped eating just for the time it took for a big ? to appear over his head.
"And that was sarcasm, featherbrain" Mac said, before swallowing his meal with one bite. "Though he got a point: what's your idea of 'extreme'? Eating a sugar-coated donut when you shouldn't?"
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux just sat and watched, silently critiquing the music and thinking that he could do better. He wasn't sure what to say about her part of it... It was interesting to say the least. He drank a drink in his glass, not really sure what he had mixed up but he felt the slight sickness of chocolate poisoning. It tased of bourbon, and of gin, an interesting combination of course. He drank it stiffly, and just tossed it back, as he watched the dancing cat.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"No, I'm not upset. More of a reaction to a random map appearing in my field of view. I usually don't leave access points like that open so it's a bit of a saved action I guess; and no, my emotions don't stem from a personality matrix, to answer the second part to your question." He made his way to the auditorium where Kelly's signal was originating from, "I'm sorry if you found it offensive." He answered before pulling on the door to go inside.
Last edited by Deske on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotep the psychic

Niner shyed back some not really expecting the girl to kneel. Down to ask him.

The act made niner hide shyly behind his masters legs with his head peeking around to look at maud."....... i..... want to meet.....other pets" he said softly
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Both ferret droids watch the cat dancing, entranced by the fluid motions and the dazzling light show.

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Flash sipped his own clear apple juice. "Meh, what would a droid do with money? Far as I know, money goes to Atlas Corporation, to crowdfund startup projects. Like my own medical project, y'know." Then another slap to Makani's back. "But enough about me! What do you do for a hobby?"
"I dunno... I guess they could use it for upgrades or something... I dunno. I can't help but think of them kinda like real animals though." Makani says doubtfully.
"AS for my hobbies... Well, I like exercising, running around and going to the gym - that sort of thing. I also like reading and writing. I've got some poems published and I'm working on a novel too. How about you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Deske wrote:"No, I'm not upset. More of a reaction to a random map appearing in my field of view. I usually don't leave access points like that open so it's a bit of a saved action I guess; and no, my emotions don't stem from a personality matrix, to answer the second part to your question." He made his way to the auditorium where Kelly's signal was originating from, "I'm sorry if you found it offensive." He answered before pulling on the door to go inside.
"You don't have to feel sorry. In fact, it denotes...personality. When they created me, they made sure I couldn't access to a complete emotional range."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner shyed back some not really expecting the girl to kneel. Down to ask him.
The act made niner hide shyly behind his masters legs with his head peeking around to look at maud."....... i..... want to meet.....other pets" he said softly
Maud nodded. "Can be arranged. Will you trust me on the first choice?"
---
22xander wrote:Roux just sat and watched, silently critiquing the music and thinking that he could do better. He wasn't sure what to say about her part of it... It was interesting to say the least. He drank a drink in his glass, not really sure what he had mixed up but he felt the slight sickness of chocolate poisoning. It tased of bourbon, and of gin, an interesting combination of course. He drank it stiffly, and just tossed it back, as he watched the dancing cat.
Hlaoroo wrote:Both ferret droids watch the cat dancing, entranced by the fluid motions and the dazzling light show.
The music ended on the frenetic tempo as it faded to a silence. Then the lights came on, and as Nessie bowed graciously to her public, her colors disappeared, leaving in her place the coal-black cat.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"I dunno... I guess they could use it for upgrades or something... I dunno. I can't help but think of them kinda like real animals though." Makani says doubtfully.
"AS for my hobbies... Well, I like exercising, running around and going to the gym - that sort of thing. I also like reading and writing. I've got some poems published and I'm working on a novel too. How about you?"
"Well, reading, TV...I tried to write something but I just don't have it. So, congrats for you getting published! Must be a lovely sensation, eh?!" Another slap at the back...
And then, all of a sudden, a gruff voice made itself heard throughout the restaurant salon!
It was the voice of...a pug. A grey-furred male specimen with one eye blue and other green. He was sitting at the table with a couple of male humans, who at that moment looked frankly embarrassed by the outburst. "Guys, come ON! I mean, this ship is supposed to be *fun*, and we're all dining as if we were all mannequins in a snotty place at a charity party in the Upper East Side! COMPUTER! Does the computer of this ship respond to vocal commands or not? COMPUTER!"
The life-sized hologram of an asian woman appeared in front of him. It was simply...perfect in its rendition, one could think it was really a solid, living entity, had it not been preceded by a flash of light. Even her speech wasn't impaired by any electronic noises.
"You may call me Ashi, short for 'Ashisutanto'. I am the main assistant program to every passenger's needs. How can I help you, Mr. Cartwright?"
The pug looked at the 'woman'. "You want to help? I need some *music*, some *atmosphere* here! You see those humans who're looking at me like they wanted to die with shame!? Well, they are advertising specialists, and they worked a lot to jelp promoting this boat, promising fun by the handfuls. Only no one told them it was the hands of a dwarf hobbit! Come on, how can you get this place more lively?!"
Ashi bowed apologetically, "You are right of course, and we will provide immediately. Do you have any preferences?"
The dog nodded. "Kabuki dance will do. And make sure it feels like it's *really* snowing. Pump up those processors of you, or your company will refund all cents spent to come aboard!"
"So it shall be done, Mr. Cartwright," the hologram said, before disappearing.
And then, the whole room was immersed in a blue light, like the purest moonlight...before snow started falling.
Hotep the psychic

Niner nodded slowly, he looked to his owner who would also nod as a show that he was free to do as he wanted at a new home of saftey. The small thump of the fox's tail hit the floor softly and with a continuous beat showing content as he moves to his owners side in front of maud
ImageImageImage
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Roux simply clapped along with the other ponies, still internally critiquing the music and everything along with it. He didn't know much about her style of dance, about what was going on, but he was sure he could have meshed better with it than the music she'd used... it just had no flair, it had no trills, it must have been a simple recording or something the musician had done a thousand times... their just wasn't any jamming and shifting to move along with the quirks and mistakes of the cat as she moved.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There always seems to be one," Francis opined as the 'snow' fell, "who believes their measure of enjoyment is everyone else's. They're invariably wrong."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Todd stops the recording as he and Kelly start clapping before leading the group back to the stage to rejoin Nessie.
"That was very impressive. Bioluminescence?" he queries. "Or cybernetics? Or some combination thereof?"

~~~~~~~~
"I guess, but it's not like anyone really gets known for poetry." Makani shrugs before becoming distracted by the snowflakes. He stares at one drifting towards him and then shoots his paw up and bats at it, waving the tip of his tail from side to side.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"This could get interesting," Francis gruffed, sweeping flakes off him.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie