HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

No problem! Hutch replied.
Maybe you should add some wheels later to make it easier to transport? Blizzard suggested.
How long were we down there? I'm actually pretty hungry. Hutch says.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Ah," Kilo said with a chuckle, "acknowledging it in no way encourages the end, dear Flynn. As for the Chaplin Chap? I once spent a week in a small vintage theatre showing his films and live impersonators. Poor fellow," Kilo added, shaking his head, "All those troubles at the end."
"Well it seems fun to wath once in a while at least" Nadia said "So what happened to him exactly , and am I really the only one who knows nothing about this guy ?"
WeirdGamer wrote: "I never could get into Chaplin movies," commented Lucky, "Always felt to close to real life for me."
"You realize your family is just about the only family that could honestly say that," pointed out Ryyn.
"Yeah..."
"I don't know , if your family is really like this , it's not that bad of a family is it ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you really dance with bread rolls that often, Lucky?" Flynn quips.
"Kilo, why don't you answer Nadia since you're the expert on Chaplin."
"Oh, wow! It's nearly one o'clock! No wonder we're hungry!" exclaims Piper, looking at the Peter Rabbit clock on Flynn's wall. "Let's go get food!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo said thoughtfully as he paced around the table, testing the stick. "Oh, there was a time humans were afraid of people they thought might be working for another country... Russia, I think it was. They imposed all sorts of stupid laws and hunted down those who they thought believed the others." he shook his head. "All sorts of innocents lost their jobs. A lot of people fought it and paid a financial or legal price for it so I hear. Chaplin being British rather than American? They threw him out of the country." He sighed before brightening. "Anyway, on with the lunch. What are we having?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm?" Kilo said thoughtfully as he paced around the table, testing the stick. "Oh, there was a time humans were afraid of people they thought might be working for another country... Russia, I think it was. They imposed all sorts of stupid laws and hunted down those who they thought believed the others." he shook his head. "All sorts of innocents lost their jobs. A lot of people fought it and paid a financial or legal price for it so I hear. Chaplin being British rather than American? They threw him out of the country." He sighed
"I see" Nadia nodded , as sad and unfair as what happened to that guy was , frankly , the vixen wasn't surprised
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Anyway, on with the lunch. What are we having?"
"It's lunch time already ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Perhaps I can answer that." says Joan from the doorway. Having heard the voices she'd surmised that the pets had returned and had lit upon an idea to save Blizzard some work and reduce the risk of Koa finding anything out. Excusing herself from the lounge, she'd reached Flynn's room in time to hear Kilo's speech about Chaplin.
"We'll be having sandwiches but we might have to find something else for you, Kilo. I don't think you could get your jaw around a whole sandwich. But before we do though, there's something you guys need to know." Stepping into the room, Joan pulls the door shut and lowers her voice as she pulls a handful of smallish papers from her pocket, handing one to each pet except for Flynn and Kilo who already know.
"Koa's birthday is coming up soon and we're giving him a surprise party. Here are your invitations. Don't let Koa see them. Make sure you turn up at the time on the invitation so we can have everything ready for Koa. I've already got plans to get him out of the house all of that morning so all you guys need to do is turn up and help set up. So what do you say?"

Flynn grins in anticipation as he watches his friends reading the invitations.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Don't know much about these sort of things , but sure , I think I can help " Nadia nodded
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch read his invitation and smiled.
Wouldn't miss it for the world! he said. Blizzard wagged his tail and nodded in agreement.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla scratched his chin thoughtfully, "Well, I was down there for at least a few hours- Oh!" his ears swiveled towards Joan, "I'm invited too, right? You need help setting up?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo starts munching in on his food,
meanwhile on the game screen, Ammy has curled up an gone to sleep, do too game inactivity.
Can's you git me's a can out of the cooler?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Shure," Leslie said, scrambling over to the fridge and leaving his controller a bit close to Oreo. He got out a couple of cans and took them over, sitting next to his friend. "Sew you were a travellur too?" He asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"As long as surprises aren't sprung on me, I'm game," said Lucky.

"You can count me in too," added Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan sticks her hand in her pocket and pulls out an errant slip of paper and passes it to the corgi. "Of course you are, Tesla. Here's your invitation. It got stuck in my pocket, sorry. Since you're mechanically minded we could use your help setting up the big surprise we have for Koa. Also anyone else who's strong. Everyone else can help with decorations and suchlike. But now, let's go get you all some lunch before Koa gets suspicious."
"Great! I'm starving!" Piper eagerly follows Joan as she leads the pets to the kitchen. She pulls out knives and plates as well as the sandwich ingredients she'd used earlier along with more vegetarian options for the rabbits and invites the pets to help themselves. She also prepares another jug of lemon water.
"Don't we have any radishes left?"
"No, you ate the last of them yesterday, Flynn, remember?"
"Oh yeah. Nuts. What do you want for lunch, Kilo?" Flynn asks the mouse he'd carried on his shoulder.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo mused, testing the cane on Flynn's shoulder. He waved a handpaw dismissively. "Oh, any old rubbish for me, my boy, you know that."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm in." Ryze said, reading the invitation. She nudged the sleeping Pyre she was carrying on her back. He jerked awake and almost fell off of Ryze, who showed him the invitation. After a few moments of squinting his eyes, Pyre looked up. "I'd love to help." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa and Kousa managed to fall asleep on the floor when everyone left to help the others. Koa awoke before Kousa did and slowly made his way to the kitchen hearing everyone talking. He was to tired to hear what they were talking about and opened the door to the kitchen, while rubbing his eyes. "Mom...what are you guys talking about?" He asked while yawning and looking all groggy.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, we were merely discussing the sleep capabilities of the Cardiganshire Corgi, my boy." Kilo chuckled. "I regret to say you proved Flynn correct. he said you'd wake before lunch. Anyhow," he continued, twirling the cane, "what do you think of my new accouterments?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick, after getting separated from the group, had finally found their trail. She followed it all the way back to the Porter's house. At the entrance she paused to figure out approximately where everyone was, so she wouldn't surprise anyone. Blick knocks on the staircase and says "Hello?".
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked confused as he was waking up a bit more. "Why were you talking about Corgi's sleeping Habits?" He looks over at Tesla. "Tesla's right there you could have just asked him." He said wondering why they didn't do the logical action. He then takes a look at the cane. "the cane's cute looking."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust walks up to the front door of the Porter's and knocks on the door.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Did I just hear a voice from your room, Flynn?". Kilo asked. "Or was it just the front door?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Meanwhile, Elliot was napping in the living room snoring slightly. The knocks continue a bit before Faust shouts "Elliot!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Kilo mused, testing the cane on Flynn's shoulder. He waved a handpaw dismissively. "Oh, any old rubbish for me, my boy, you know that."
"In that case..." Flynn grins, heading to the rubbish bin, knowing that Kilo wouldn't think he was serious. He makes a note to thank Kilo for the save after everyone hesitates when Koa walks in.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa looked confused as he was waking up a bit more. "Why were you talking about Corgi's sleeping Habits?" He looks over at Tesla. "Tesla's right there you could have just asked him." He said wondering why they didn't do the logical action. He then takes a look at the cane. "the cane's cute looking."
Now it's Flynn's turn to think quick. "Tesla's a corgi too so he's biased. We needed a more objective opinion."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Did I just hear a voice from your room, Flynn?". Kilo asked. "Or was it just the front door?"
"Both, I think."
"I'll get the door. Flynn, you go to your room. Heh, it's been a long time since I've had to say that!" Flynn laughs as he heads down the hall the mouse still on his shoulder.
"Hello!" he calls down the trapdoor, trying to remember how many pets he'd taken down the hole. "Is someone still down there?"

Joan, meanwhile, opens the door.
"Hi, Faust. Right on time for lunch. How did you get out here though? I thought you went down the tunnels with Flynn?" she stands aside so the jackal can enter.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh hello Mrs. Porter. I'm afraid you're talking about my brother. I was out shopping this morning with him but he wandered off. I just got a text that he was here."
Faust walks in through the door. Suddenly, a flash of light blue fur pounces on the orange jackal.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Shure," Leslie said, scrambling over to the fridge and leaving his controller a bit close to Oreo. He got out a couple of cans and took them over, sitting next to his friend. "Sew you were a travellur too?" He asked.

Oreo plays the game for a while, ending up with getting a drunken warrior to slice a huge boulder in half with his wooden sword!

A travellur? wahh-da mean?
Oreo asks looking confused and tilting his head off to the side.
I was a feral..wandered arounds a lots din. but gots operated on, to make me into a pets like you.
Iz dat what you mean?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My hooman mom had tew drop me bya rodeside," Leslie said sorrowfully. "I walked for munths 'til I fownd Aron and Unkle Leroy. Got beet up bya Rabbit wunce." He grinned. "Not Aron, of corse."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo carefully peered down the passageway. "Whoever is down there may come up," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Hey! It's me, Blick! Is anybody up there? I think the hatch is closed!" the vixen shouts as she climbs the staircase. I wonder how many baths getting all this dirt out will take...probably close to five, maybe more. She frowned at the thought. I hope it's just the light in here, because if I'm really that dirty the animal control might think I'm wild. Except I do have this collar... she continued to think about animal control all the way up to the top of the stairs. "These are some pretty fancy tunnels." Blick says aloud.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot giggles, sitting on Faust as he smiles down at him with Faust's back against the floor.
"Took you long enough to get here."

Faust pushes Elliot off and regains his composure.
"Elliot, next time you decide to wander off could you tell me face to face. We still had some shopping to do."

Elliot looks to his right, pressing his hands behind him, leaning on the floor and softly speaking
"Oh yeah..."
My Personas

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

As Tesla was midway through shoving half of a sandwich into his mouth, he heard something coming from the area of the hatch into the tunnel. His ears swiveled back and the rest of his body followed suite as he padded towards the hatch. "Hello? Somebody here?" the corgi said, the phrase coming through his sandwich filled mouth fairly garbled
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. I see. Well come on in anyway. Fancy some lunch? We're making sandwiches."

~~~~
Flynn breathes a sigh of relief on learning that it's only Blick. Then he wonders why he's relieved at it being a fox and his heart rate elevates and he freezes briefly, remembering his attack. Wrestling himself back to the present, he walks to his shelf as Tesla enters the room.
"Blick's still down there. I must have shut the tunnel after everyone without thinking." he informs the corgi.
"Mind your head, Blick!" he calls before pushing the nail, making the trap door clunk open, filling the top of the tunnel with light.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo laughed, "Come up into the light, young Blick! It's perfectly safe."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

" Why thank you Mrs. Porter. "

Faust stands up and extends his arm to Elliot, gesturing him to grab a hold. Elliot grabs his arm and pulls himself up as the brothers walk through the door.

" Faust, we're planning a surprise birthday party for Koa. And I have just the present I wanna give him. " Elliot taps his pouch.

They look at each other, giving the feel of them mentally communicating as Faust quickly picks up on what Elliot is planning. " Alright, I'll check the tablet on what we can use. " Faust takes of his rucksack and holds it by the handle. " Mrs. Porter do you have some box cartons and toothpicks? "
My Personas

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick ducks her head down just in time. "Hey, what's up?" she smiles and slightly chuckles. "Seriously though, I'm glad to see you guys. I thought I was gonna be lost forever!".

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa thought and nodded in response. "That's true... I guess it would be bias." Koa didn't know that Elliot was here, so when he heard his voice his ears perk up and walks toward the front door. "Hi Elliot. Hi Faust." He said as he slowly approached the twins. "Watcha doin Faust?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh um, I was uh um uh..." Faust stutters, not sure what to say as he's a terrible liar.
"Fausty here was just asking your Mom if she had any extra art materials." Elliot interrupts, saving the surprise as he smiles big with his tail wagging as if he was naturally telling the truth.

Faust looks at Elliot giving him a nice save look.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah. Faust was going to show me some Halloween decorations. We've never celebrated it in Australia but I hear it's just around the corner here." Joan confirms.
"But first you two have to have some lunch. You still hungry, Koa? There's plenty of food."

~~~~
"That sandwich looks good, Hutch. What are you putting on it? Hey, you need some help making yours, Pyre? That cast must get in the way."

~~~~
Flynn feels the now familiar thrill of fear at seeing Blick's vulpine visage but pushes it aside, knowing that Blick is a friendly fox. He can't slow his heart though.
"Heh, sorry. I should have counted to make sure everyone was out. You want some l-lunch?" he queries, gulping on the last syllable, pushing a nasty thought out of his mind.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My hooman mom had tew drop me bya rodeside," Leslie said sorrowfully. "I walked for munths 'til I fownd Aron and Unkle Leroy. Got beet up bya Rabbit wunce." He grinned. "Not Aron, of corse."
Wat? your first owner, just throw you away by the roadside?
Oreo looks shocked..
Dat waz so mean!
How did you survive dat longz on your owns?"
I haz my mom to help me hunt, or could steal others food, by threatening to sprays dem.
Din i founds the railroad workers and did tricks for them to get foodz.
until my owner tooks me home here.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink bad hoomans was aftur her," Leslie said, hoping he'd worked things out correctly from scattered bits of dream. "I, um, took food from wherefur I cood. Bins, grownd, traps an' stuff whyle I tried to find mommy Nyssa. Now Unkle Leroy's helpin."
----------------------------------------------
"Welcome back, Miss Blick," Kilo greeted, "the fields were that entrancing, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Halloween decorations sound fun. Can I see them?" Koa responded as he turned to look at Joan. "I'm not hungry anymore mom, I'll fall asleep again if I eat more." He said with a frown.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

(OOC: I'm just going to assume the plates aren't plastic or paper, but I can change it if need be.)

That'd be nice." Pyre said, still trying to figure out how to scratch his arm under the cast.

As Ryze walked around the counter, she tripped over her feet and tried to grab on tho the counter top for balance. Instead, her paw hit the edge of a plate as she fell, sending the plate off of the counter and onto the floor, shattering into pieces. Ryze yelped as she felt a few pieces end up in her leg as she landed on them. "Ow ow ow ow!" she said, wincing as she pulled herself up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT