HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

GrimD@rk8290

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo shrugs his shoulders...
Guess i half to go now. must obey hoomans them teech in pet class..
Maybe i can get groomed..
Sunny looked at the skunk. "Well yeah, I dunno if you can get groomed but my human sure is nice." Sunny commented as he hopped back into the front seat of the car.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa doesnt hear anything from the other side of the phone and shrugs as he ends the call. The Corgi then goes and puts the phone back into his satchel before looking over at Sunny then at Oreo. "You guys looks like you made friends quickly" He said before turning to face Luna and Chester. " That would be great if you could give us a ride Mr. CHester" He replied to the human wagging his tail a bit.... though he was still worried about Flynn. "I can tell you guys the way if you are lost?"

Kousa smiles and approaches Oreo before saying. "If you go to the vet with Us I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick up on any scent trail you made to find your way home as it is definitely closer to the neighborhood than here."
Chester of course moved Sunny to the back. "Of course I'll take you guys to the vet. But if you're giving me directions Koa you're going to need to be up front." He said as the front door to coveted passenger seat was opened to the corgi. Meanwhile Luna opened the back door to the back seat.

"Kousa, Oreo sure hope you two don't mind the back." Luna said as she hopped into the back.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky joins Piper inside. "Chip, is that you? I thought I heard the sounds of a mouse being squished."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I thought I heard a handsome Dog was in the area," Chip said happily. "You got it wrong, Leslie," she goaded, "it's Lucky, not Rynn."
The kitten poked his tongue out at the Mouse.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah! That one! Chi-wow-wow! Squeaky dog!" Flynn giggles. "I like you, Flash. You're tiny and squeaky and cute like a toy!"
Flash wasn't quite sure whether he should be insulted or flattered by this. He decided to go with the latter for now. "Hee. Thanks. Though I think you may have had a bit too much medicine."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yup, that'll do it." Paul nods. "I'll get some bloods sent off to confirm. In the meantime we'll put her on Acetadote IV and IV fluids. Let's get her on O2 for safety too. And I need an ECG stat in case she goes into fibrillation. I don't like how her pulse feels. Aren't you supposed to be on holiday, Kandi?"

Dang it i keep trying, but the creek keeps rising and all of these critters are coming out of the wood work of the woods..
I think i'll go try to find an old atomic bunker to hide in ..

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Sunny looked at the skunk. "Well yeah, I dunno if you can get groomed but my human sure is nice." Sunny commented as he hopped back into the front seat of the car.

he is nice at wot? looking confused
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Kousa, Oreo sure hope you two don't mind the back." Luna said as she hopped into the back.

Oreo clambers up into the car
No not at all.. i'm always in the back of the line.. seems no one ever wants to follow after me...
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue May 15, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Dang it i keep trying, but the creek keeps rising and all of these critters are coming out of the wood work of the woods..
"An ato-what? Is that like a cave or something?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiled and wagged his tail happily as he loved riding in the front seat of cars, even if he wasn't really tall enough to see over the dashboard. The small corgi climbed into the front seat and nodded as he watched getting ready to give directions as he felt his phone vibrate and ring. He took the phone and push the answer button. "Hello?" He said wondeirng if it was his dad.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, I guess we will..."

~~~~
"Oh, Ryyn was there too. But he went home instead of coming in." Piper says, still in Richard's arms.
"Let me look at you, Piper. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Richard holds Piper at arm length, looking the doe up and down.
"I'm okay. Broken rib from where they kicked me but that's the worst of it. I'll be fine. Is it okay if I sleep at Lucky's place tonight though?"
"Of course. I don't blame you for wanting to be away from here after that. Take care of her, okay, Lucky?"

~~~~
"Nawww!" Flynn grins broadly, giving the mouse a thumbs-up. "I feel great! ... Huh... Why am I tied up?"

~~~~
"Heh. I'll bet there's one around here. Right, let's get her inside. Kandi, can you grab the other end of the stretcher please? Jim, you just keep hold of that saline bag and keep it up."

~~~~
"Koa, it's John. What's going on? Are you okay? I heard shouting and then the call dropped out. Do I need to call the cops?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Having let Richard lead the way, as was only right, Leslie put down his bag and box and joined in the hug. "Its good tew see yew," he declared. "I towld them about the truk," he added, "howpe it helped."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Although he is the proud type," Kilo conceded, "it would take some selling. And the medication had you bouncing on the walls, Flynn m'boy!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Dang it i keep trying, but the creek keeps rising and all of these critters are coming out of the wood work of the woods..
"An ato-what? Is that like a cave or something?"

Kinda like a re-enforced cave.
Back in the 1950's they thought there was going to be an atomic war, so they built these shelters deep under ground as protection from the bomb..
You know those sirens that wail when there are tornadoes? they we once use to warn that the bombs were coming.

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. I'll bet there's one around here. Right, let's get her inside. Kandi, can you grab the other end of the stretcher please? Jim, you just keep hold of that saline bag and keep it up."
Right..
hefting the stretcher up
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, Ryyn was there too. But he went home instead of coming in." Piper says, still in Richard's arms.
"Let me look at you, Piper. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Richard holds Piper at arm length, looking the doe up and down.
"I'm okay. Broken rib from where they kicked me but that's the worst of it. I'll be fine. Is it okay if I sleep at Lucky's place tonight though?"
"Of course. I don't blame you for wanting to be away from here after that. Take care of her, okay, Lucky?"
"I could go tell Rynn you want him," Lucky offers.
After hearing Richard he says, "She's usually taking care of me."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa shakes his head even though he knows its pointless to do so and says. "No we are ok! Just a little scare and now the nice new neighbors are taking Koussa and me to the vet as well as Oreo!" He said as he leaned forward to see above the dashboard to make sure they dont miss any turns.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: No not at all.. i'm always in the back of the line.. seems no one ever wants to follow after me...
The room was a bit tight but Sunny made sure there was room for Kousa and Oreo. Sunny's tail was wagging to and fro.

"Oh this is so awesome! Friends already, I love friends!" His tail was absebtmindedly hitting Oreo as he talked though this was not on purpose.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa shakes his head even though he knows its pointless to do so and says. "No we are ok! Just a little scare and now the nice new neighbors are taking Koussa and me to the vet as well as Oreo!" He said as he leaned forward to see above the dashboard to make sure they dont miss any turns.
It wasn't long, with Koa's guidance Chester looked down at Koa as they stopped by a building that looked to be the local vets.

"Looks like this is it. Thanks Koa. I sure hope your brother is okay in there." Chester said as he got out of the car towards the vet office, as Sunny and Luna both hoped out of the car.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Yeah. You were getting tangled in your... medical... thing. They had to keep you still so you wouldn't get hurt." Flash said as he watched the car pull up out of the window. "And I think we have more people coming in."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Oh this is so awesome! Friends already, I love friends!" His tail was absebtmindedly hitting Oreo as he talked though this was not on purpose.

Oreo bats and pounces upon the tail like a feline might..
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa shakes his head even though he knows its pointless to do so and says. "No we are ok! Just a little scare and now the nice new neighbors are taking Koussa and me to the vet as well as Oreo!" He said as he leaned forward to see above the dashboard to make sure they dont miss any turns.
It wasn't long, with Koa's guidance Chester looked down at Koa as they stopped by a building that looked to be the local vets.

"Looks like this is it. Thanks Koa. I sure hope your brother is okay in there." Chester said as he got out of the car towards the vet office, as Sunny and Luna both hoped out of the car.

Oreo jumps out of the car, chasing after the other pets, in his bouncing run
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiles and nods to Chester as he made his way out of the car. The corgi takes a moment to bow in thanks and immediately runs towards office. Once inside he reaches up to the counter barely able to press the bell to get the receptionist to the entrance, he was so worried he just continuously rang the bell without stopping.

Kousa however was a bit less worried cause she did hear John say that Flynn was fine. She instead stayed with Oreo, Luna, and Sunny following them inside. "KOa is such a baby sometimes. He knows his broteher is fine, but he still freaks out." She had said as she walked with the other pets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa smiles and nods to Chester as he made his way out of the car. The corgi takes a moment to bow in thanks and immediately runs towards office. Once inside he reaches up to the counter barely able to press the bell to get the receptionist to the entrance, he was so worried he just continuously rang the bell without stopping.

Kousa however was a bit less worried cause she did hear John say that Flynn was fine. She instead stayed with Oreo, Luna, and Sunny following them inside. "KOa is such a baby sometimes. He knows his broteher is fine, but he still freaks out." She had said as she walked with the other pets
So his brother is another corgi-doggie?
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa smiles and nods to Chester as he made his way out of the car. The corgi takes a moment to bow in thanks and immediately runs towards office. Once inside he reaches up to the counter barely able to press the bell to get the receptionist to the entrance, he was so worried he just continuously rang the bell without stopping.

Chester had parked the car and walked inside with the other pets, noting Sunny's excitement.

"Oh boy I can't wait!" Sunny was practically running around Chester in circles, tail wagging much like a fan to and fro. Clearly...Sunny couldn't wait for a check up.
Keeshah wrote: So his brother is another corgi-doggie?
Luna however was under a different mindset. "A place where all good things go to die. I'm so overjoyed...what is it this time? Shots...an exam!? What more do you want from me?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It did, definitely." Piper assures the kitten. "Thank you."
"Heh. I think you both care for each other pretty well. You're a good balance for each other." Richard smiles, ruffling Lucky's headfur.

~~~~
"Right. We'll take the side door so we don't have to pass people in the lobby." Paul decides, leading the way.
"Er, Senka, you... Might wanna come with us and wash your paws just so people don't get the wrong idea..." the vet nods at the cougar's paws still stained red from when she'd saved Flynn.

~~~~
"Yeah. It's your sling, remember, Flynn? To stop you pulling the stitches out." Having been assured that the corgi was safe, John had returned to the room in time to hear Flynn's question.
"Ah... Who... Piper! 's Piper coming? She okay?"
"No, Piper's gone home. She's safe now, remember?"
"Ah. Safe." Flynn nods. He stares at Flash for a few moments before gasping.
"Oh! 'm rude. Sorry!"
"Whatever for?"
"I didn't tell them! Mum 'n' Dad, this's Flash. He helped!" Introductions made, Flynn nods contentedly and relaxes again.
"Heh. Erm, thanks, Flynn. Nice to meet you, Flash?"

~~~~
"All right, all right! I'm coming!" calls a voice from out the back. Shortly thereafter a rather frazzled nurse appears.
"Sorry, it's been one heck of a day. What can I do for you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lukky by name and nachure, eh" Leslie asked the Dog. "An I broht yore book back, Piper," he added, pulling the slightly battered book from his bag.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo sighed and sat down. "I do hope the rest of the day is quieter," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash let out a small laugh. "Nice to meet you too." He said, still standing in the window. He took a look outside and saw Sunny racing around like a puppy. "Heh. He seems fun."
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Er, Senka, you... Might wanna come with us and wash your paws just so people don't get the wrong idea..." the vet nods at the cougar's paws still stained red from when she'd saved Flynn.
"What? Oh this?" She looked down at her paws, "I mean I could just..." Senka began to bring a paw up to her face, her mouth open, tongue poised to give it a nice lick... before she paused, looking from the vet over to the others mulling around her...

"Alright fine, where's the nearest sink?"

Ref Ref!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked up at the receptionist and whined out as he stared up at her. "PLease I need to see my brother!" He said frantically and worried, definitely against what Joohn had said about not worrying. "I need to see if he is ok!"

Koussa looks at Oreo and shakes her head. "No Koa's brother is a Hare." she had said before adding. "Koa was just recently adopted by his brothers family and he's grown quite attached to them. So much so he calls them mom and dad and his brother big brother." She said before looking at Luna. "You dont seem to like the vet do you?"
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa looked up at the receptionist and whined out as he stared up at her. "PLease I need to see my brother!" He said frantically and worried, definitely against what Joohn had said about not worrying. "I need to see if he is ok!"

Koussa looks at Oreo and shakes her head. "No Koa's brother is a Hare." she had said before adding. "Koa was just recently adopted by his brothers family and he's grown quite attached to them. So much so he calls them mom and dad and his brother big brother." She said before looking at Luna. "You dont seem to like the vet do you?"
Luna looked up at the slightly taller husky, before replying back. "Of course I don't like the vet. Why should I?" Luna asked.

Chester looked at the nurse too and after Koa had finished asking about his brother, Chester spoke up. "Yes I am here to have my pets a check up? The labrador is Sunny and my Blue Russian here is Luna." He extended a hand towards his cat but his hand was swattew

Sunny of course was different. He was slightly shorter than the front counter so he had to stand on his tippy paws to look at the nurse. "Are you going to take care of me today?" His shining eyes looked up at the nurse playfully.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Lukky by name and nachure, eh" Leslie asked the Dog. "An I broht yore book back, Piper," he added, pulling the slightly battered book from his bag.
"Well, I'm Lucky, by ONE of those things," notes Lucky.
Hlaoroo wrote: "It did, definitely." Piper assures the kitten. "Thank you."
"Heh. I think you both care for each other pretty well. You're a good balance for each other." Richard smiles, ruffling Lucky's headfur.
Lucky instinctively flinches at the touch, but slowly accepts the gesture. "Thanks."

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The door opened again and a young girl poked her head around the door. It had a Mouse on it. "Sorry about disturbing you," she said, "but someone wanted to tell Flash we were off for the night."
"I said he might like to know," Juniper protested, cringing slightly. "Uh, we're off, Flash," she said, "I won't, uh, see you tomorrow?" She hoped her nervous joke was OK.
"Landed on your feet, Juniper," Kilo asked.
"Oh, hi Kilo," she said. "And yep. This is Nola's owner, Sally."
"Does everyone here have Mice," Sally asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Huh?" Flash turned from the window and looked over at the little girl. "Oh! Hey, Juniper! I'll..." It took a moment for the joke to register. When it did, he snorted. "All right. I'll talk to you tomorrow! I promise." he said, meaning it and hoping to make Juniper feel more comfortable. In his experience, "I'll see you again" or "I'll talk to you later" has a disturbingly high rate of being made impossible to fulfill. At least, among wild mice.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "What? Oh this?" She looked down at her paws, "I mean I could just..." Senka began to bring a paw up to her face, her mouth open, tongue poised to give it a nice lick... before she paused, looking from the vet over to the others mulling around her...

"Alright fine, where's the nearest sink?"

Oreo trots in, and looks up at the big cougaress..
Thar is someone i knows, we went to pet skool together!!
Bounding over and leaping up into Senka's arms..
Hi hi Hi.. you should know where i lives at..!
Sniffing...
Who have you been eating? you smell of blood..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, thanks." Piper looks at the book for a few minutes before offering it back to the kitten.
"Know what? I don't read it much any more. Why don't you keep it as a reward for helping find me?"

"Told you." Richard winks playfully at Leslie.
"I think you're lucky in more ways than one, Lucky."
"Yeah. You were definitely lucky for Flynn today, for instance. Not to mention for me."

~~~~
"This way, Senka." Paul indicates with his head that the lioness should follow the stretcher into the clinic.
"Oh. Hullo, Oreo. What are you doing here?" he asks as he walks, not having time to stop for niceties.
"Okay, put her on the table here." he tells Kandi as another nurse wheels over a stand for Nadia's IV before running out to answer the door buzzer.
"Sink's over there, Senka. Probably use the pink soap rather than the yellow one. The yellow is iodine so it'll stain your fur but the pink is chlorhex and won't stain." the vet suggests, taking some blood samples from the vixen as he talks.

~~~~
"Whowuzzat, Kilo?" Flynn slurs once Juniper and Sally have departed.
"I think Flash has a girlfriend!" Joan teases once Juniper is out of earshot.

~~~~
"All right, Koa." the nurse says, reading the dog's tag. A quick search in the computer reveals the corgi's details and the nurse soon knows where to send him.
"Okay, Donna, can you take Koa back to Flynn on your way back, please?" Donna, who'd been grabbing some forms to take back to Samantha, agrees.
"Hi, Koa. Come with me. Now, I need you to calm down before you go in, okay? Flynn needs quiet and calm to recover. No excitement, especially since his painkillers might make him react unpredictably to surprises, you understand?" she explains, leading Koa down the corridor and stopping outside Flynn's door.
"He's in here. I'll leave you to it." Donna knocks on the door and opens it slightly in case the little dog can't reach the handle and then hurries back to Samantha and the fox.

In reception, the other nurse is tapping at the computer.
"Okay, do you have an appointment, Mister, uh...?" he asks Luna's and Sunny's owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo mused, choosing his words, "oh, that was Juniper. Nadia and I, er, convinced her to leave the silo and try a family. Scratch was..." he paused, emotion catching his voice. "Scratch was alright about it..." He trailed off, hoping they didn't note.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It waz wurf it," Leslie said pleasantly. "And sew are you, Piper."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote: In reception, the other nurse is tapping at the computer.
"Okay, do you have an appointment, Mister, uh...?" he asks Luna's and Sunny's owner.
"Chester Briggs. Well I just moved in to town, so I haven't been able to schedule one. I was simply hoping you had a spot available? If you don't have one available I could come back tomorrow." He explained to the nurse, though he waited for the response.

"Where is he going?" Sunny tilted his head wondering where he was going.
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "This way, Senka." Paul indicates with his head that the lioness should follow the stretcher into the clinic.
"Oh. Hullo, Oreo. What are you doing here?" he asks as he walks, not having time to stop for niceties.

Oreo looks over from where is clinging upon the puma..
I was out ridden sheeps, but they kinda got me lost, So they brought me here.. where did they go.. Looking for the pets he came in with.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Okay, put her on the table here." he tells Kandi as another nurse wheels over a stand for Nadia's IV before running out to answer the door buzzer.
"Sink's over there, Senka. Probably use the pink soap rather than the yellow one. The yellow is iodine so it'll stain your fur but the pink is chlorhex and won't stain." the vet suggests, taking some blood samples from the vixen as he talks.

On the other paw, use the iodine soap, then you can be a pink panther!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was nodding as the technician explained to him the situation and agreed with the not getting Flynn all excited. The small corgi bowed a bit to the technician when she opened the door for him and waited for her to leave before opening the door more to enter the room. "big brother?" He whined out as he poked his head inside the room to see if Flynn was awake at least.

Kousa let Koa go on ahead as to not just abandon Sunny, Luna, and Oreo... Well Oreo seems to have followed Senka to wherever she was going but she at least stayed with sunny and Luna. "Hehe Luna are you aftraid of the Vet at all? The veterinarians exsist to make us feel better."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Whowuzzat, Kilo?" Flynn slurs once Juniper and Sally have departed.
"I think Flash has a girlfriend!" Joan teases once Juniper is out of earshot.
"Pssh! She is not my girlfriend." He said dismissively. "It's called a crush until the feeling is confirmed to be mutual." he added.
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

LovingCorgi wrote:Koa was nodding as the technician explained to him the situation and agreed with the not getting Flynn all excited. The small corgi bowed a bit to the technician when she opened the door for him and waited for her to leave before opening the door more to enter the room. "big brother?" He whined out as he poked his head inside the room to see if Flynn was awake at least.

Kousa let Koa go on ahead as to not just abandon Sunny, Luna, and Oreo... Well Oreo seems to have followed Senka to wherever she was going but she at least stayed with sunny and Luna. "Hehe Luna are you aftraid of the Vet at all? The veterinarians exsist to make us feel better."
"No..." She said defensively to the big husky.

"I'm actually not scared of the doctors. They're actually rather nice. I have a fear of needles so..." She chuckled nervously.

"Silly am I right? Of all the things to be scared of, right?" She seemed to feel rather embaressed about the admission of her fear.

Sunny looked over at Luna sympathetically as he gave her a playful hug from behind, which seemee to startle Luna for a moment before her tail flailed up more annoyed at the situation.

"Sunny what are you doing?" She asked as she lookef behind her trying to weezle her way out of Sunny's paws.

"You seemed nervous so I decided you needed a hug. Feeling better?"

"More annoyed than embarressed now but...thanks Sunny."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, thanks." Piper looks at the book for a few minutes before offering it back to the kitten.
"Know what? I don't read it much any more. Why don't you keep it as a reward for helping find me?"

"Told you." Richard winks playfully at Leslie.
"I think you're lucky in more ways than one, Lucky."
"Yeah. You were definitely lucky for Flynn today, for instance. Not to mention for me."
"Well, I'm glad my name can pay off for somebody," sid Lucky, with only a tiny trace of bitterness.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink you're Lucky, lucky," Leslie admitted, "All the fings that hapuned brote yew here. That's lukcky, isn't it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. Say, Lucky? If you could change your name, what would you make it?" Piper queries. It's something she's never actually thought to ask before and she's genuinely curious.

~~~~
"Heh. The way she was looking in the direction of your voice, I think the feeling definitely is mutual, Flash." Joan grins. "Oh, hello, Koa. Come on in."
Flynn's ears swivel at the sound of the new voice.
"Ooh! It's Koa! Come, come, Koa. You you gotta meet Flash! He helped save Piper! Flash this m' brother, Koa. He makes potions with leaves an' science an' stuff like magic! Ooh! I think, I think he's a wizard! Ooh. But it's a secret! You can't tell! Shh!"

~~~~
"Wh- Never mind. I'll sort you out later. Kandi, can you put Oreo in the cage there so he's not underfoot, please?" Paul instructs distractedly as he works on the vixen, taking her vitals, checking her oxygen levels and examining every inch of her.

~~~~
"Firstly, that is an awesome name! Secondly, I'm really sorry but we're slammed today. We've had three emergency cases come in, two of which have required surgery so we've had to shuffle everything around. I haven't got anything free until Friday, sorry. So that's two days from now."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Okay, put her on the table here." he tells Kandi as another nurse wheels over a stand for Nadia's IV before running out to answer the door buzzer.

On the other paw, use the iodine soap, then you can be a pink panther!
"Right... use pink not yellow." The mountain lion recited, walking over to the sink and squirting some of the pink stuff on her paws. "My ma always said that yellow things are to be avoided anyways." She mumbled, more to herself than to anyone else before she began to count out the seconds as she scrubbed. A remnant of animal school that had stuck with her.

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hmm. Say, Lucky? If you could change your name, what would you make it?" Piper queries. It's something she's never actually thought to ask before and she's genuinely curious.
"Uh..." Lucky had been taken off guard by the question. "Well, I guess I could move one of my other names to the front. Or...I don't know."