HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Civilization »

Keeshah wrote:Oh, I guess we we to go home nows..
The "OLD" ferret must be getting tired, an needs to haf a nap..

Oreo chrips, and he starts looking for the way out.. eying the window..
Felicity couldn't help but laugh, Dexter did the same a moment later, "Yes, I probably do. So much for making sure you don't get in trouble." He looked at Oreo eyeing the window, "No, no, no, you can go out the front where we came in from." He paused for a moment again, "Though if you still want anything from that trunk in the basement you can go get it first."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie wrapped his 'cape' around himself and lowered his mouth so it was almost hidden. "The cayped cat has all he needs!" He wiggled his eye ridges at Felicity and stole from the room.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Tesla's a corgi who likes inventing too. He and Flukely really hit it off. But what do you mean, unfortunately?" Flynn's ear swivels as a bird tweets loudly in a nearby tree before returning to its normal position as the rabbit looks back at the cat.
"Um... Are you okay? You're... Clenching your fists pretty hard."
Charles suppressed his negative emotions into the back of his mind and the bottom of his gut and sighs. He unclenched his fists and stuffed his paws into his pockets. His ears lower as the rabbit talks about this other dog, but it's not liked he cared much. him and Flukely were over and neither still had feelings for the other. Right? Charles remembers the first question and is happy for the distraction.

"By unfortunately, I mean I hate Flukely. He's a terrible little French poodle that shouldn't be trusted."
--------------------
Esper wrote: Tesla began to root through the lower shelves of the refrigerator, pulling out bags of deli meat cheese.

From another room, a short, dark-skinned young woman walked in and spoke, startling Tesla into dropping a bag of chipped ham on the floor

"Tesla, you're back? What happened to you, I've been trying to call you for hours now." she said before pausing, mid-scolding"And- Oh, hey there."

The woman waved a hand to Flukey

"Did, uh, Tesla bring you here with him?"
Flukely waves back and responds with, "Bonjour!"

"Yes, I did come here with Tesla. We met earlier today! I'm Flukely! And who might you be, ma'am?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie wrapped his 'cape' around himself and lowered his mouth so it was almost hidden. "The cayped cat has all he needs!" He wiggled his eye ridges at Felicity and stole from the room.

Oreo clasps upon the katts cape, and follow him out like a sidekick..
Bang ZoooOOom to the MooOOon!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity slid off the bed and chased after the other two, "Hey! Wait for me!""

Dexter chuckled and looked around, they really just messed the bed up, he could fix that later. He turned around and followed after the kits, seeing what trouble they would get into next.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Flukely. I'm Tesla's owner, Holly." The woman said as she moved to help Tesla pick up the bags of food he'd dropped.

The little dog thanked his owner and climbed up onto a stool near the kitchen counter to started to make sandwiches for himself and his guest

Holly sat at the table across from Flukely, "You know, I don't think Tesla's ever brought anybody home before. It's nice to see him making friends."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze was sitting down next to Ryyn. "How are you Ryyn?" she asked, nuzzling the dog's shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:"Well, it's nice to meet you, Flukely. I'm Tesla's owner, Holly." The woman said as she moved to help Tesla pick up the bags of food he'd dropped.

The little dog thanked his owner and climbed up onto a stool near the kitchen counter to started to make sandwiches for himself and his guest

Holly sat at the table across from Flukely, "You know, I don't think Tesla's ever brought anybody home before. It's nice to see him making friends."
Flukely watched Tesla for a second, smiling before facing the woman again. He tilted his head slightly.

"Really? Well, I'm glad to be his friend."

Flukely smiled, his tail still wagging.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie raced, giggling, into the living room, carefully went around a human twice and back out to the kitchen. Here he walked, liking the tile feeling on his pads.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How goes the cooking, Chefs," Kilo asked Nadia and Koa.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze was sitting down next to Ryyn. "How are you Ryyn?" she asked, nuzzling the dog's shoulder.
"Perplexed," replied Ryyn, "But that's really my default state of mind...so fine I guess? How are you?" He looked RYze up and down and then added, "By the way, i feel I should get you shirt. What would you like?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine. Why do you think I need a shirt?" Ryze asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie raced, giggling, into the living room, carefully went around a human twice and back out to the kitchen. Here he walked, liking the tile feeling on his pads..

Oreo continues to follow along, right on his cloaktails.
Heads fur Da' door, We'z gotta git out of dis place, before da old ferret is nipping at are heels..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... What would make you say that? He seemed friendly enough when we talked... I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that. I won't pry into your private affairs..." The rabbit decides to change the topic, sensing that the cat in uncomfortable.
"So... Tell me about yourself. Where are you from? Do you invent things like Flukely does?"

~~~~
"Heh. I trust you, Lucky. With my life. I love you. I know you'll look out for me." Piper kisses Lucky's cheek but due to her limited depth perception her nose bonks his cheek bone a little harder than she intended. She's not too fussed though, resting her head on his shoulder as they walk.
"Oops, sorry. No depth perception. I hope that didn't hurt you."

~~~~
"Heh. It's a proper chef's hat, Nadia, since you two are proper chefs now."
"Oh. Hi, there, Kilo. Need a lift?" Joan crosses to the car, squatting with just a small degree of difficulty thanks to her growing belly, and offers her hand for the mouse to step onto.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you, dear Joan," Kilo said, stepping onto the proffered hand, "but make sure you do not make too much effort on my part, hmm?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie suddenly recalled his manners when he was halfway across the floor. "Thank yew for leting us vizit, Mr Human, sur!" And then, just a few seconds later... the back door called so he went out it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Oh , I see , thanks" Nadia replied about that hat , then smiled at Kilo "It's going well I think , I just helped John out a little bit with the crabs is all"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity followed the two others out through the house. David just watched them in awkward silence as they circled him and left. Dexter slowly followed them out, chuckling when he saw David, he noticed they went to the back, he shook his head smiling, making his way out there to see how they would get through the fence. Probably going to get in trouble for going that way too.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"... What would make you say that? He seemed friendly enough when we talked... I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that. I won't pry into your private affairs..." The rabbit decides to change the topic, sensing that the cat in uncomfortable.
"So... Tell me about yourself. Where are you from? Do you invent things like Flukely does?"
"Yeah, I do. I invent sometimes. Like these goggles!"

Charles pulled his paws in his pockets and pulled his goggles off. He smiled at a chance to share his invention. He held them in his hand and walked closer to Flynn.

"I was able to install a small camera into the lens. If you push this button." Charles pressed a button on the side and the goggles extended out until he let go, "They extend for better pictures! The picture is then saved in the camera until its hooked up to a computer by the cord." Charles unhooked one side of the goggles, showing a port, "Plus, they're super stylish."

Charles chuckled and out his goggles back on.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie suddenly recalled his manners when he was halfway across the floor. "Thank yew for leting us vizit, Mr Human, sur!" And then, just a few seconds later... the back door called so he went out it.
Oreo waves a paw..

We'z going over, under, or aroundz da fence nows?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, letz go rownd," Leslie said. "Down't want my cape cort, do I?" With that he scampered for the gate and through to Oreo's garden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Crab does not smell even remotely like chicken," Kilo opined.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"To be honest I just assume everything edible tastes like chicken to humans , since they said that with some many stuff" Nadia chuckled
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, letz go rownd," Leslie said. "Down't want my cape cort, do I?" With that he scampered for the gate and through to Oreo's garden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww we gotta take the wong way home?
Oreo complains, as he tags along still holding onto the cape as if to keep it off the ground/
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiled as the hat was placed on top of his head and looked up at John. "Thanks Dad!" He said as he Watched Nadia and John work on the crabs. When he heard Nadia talk about chicken he chuckled as he said. "Humans don't have the kind of taste buds that we do that's all. So most the time they will think it taste like chicken." He said with a smile and his head resting on the counter as he was to short to watch them work. He had forgotten that there was a stool to use.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity followed after them to the gate before stopping, "See you later!" She waved and called after them. Dexter walked outside and smiled, glad that they decided against conquering the fence. Guess they would probably do that later, would be fun, he just hoped they wouldn't get themselves into trouble by doing it. He walked up next to Felicity, and waved goodbye too.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity followed after them to the gate before stopping, "See you later!" She waved and called after them. Dexter walked outside and smiled, glad that they decided against conquering the fence. Guess they would probably do that later, would be fun, he just hoped they wouldn't get themselves into trouble by doing it. He walked up next to Felicity, and waved goodbye too.

Oreo, trots back into his yard... with a yawn.. and starts heading for the dog house..

Hey do you know where that opening to the tunnels that was outside is?
We can get back into them from there.. after a nap..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nawt shore," Leslie said, waving to Oreo's friendlier human before heading for the dog house. "There wuz a lott've owtside."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good reasoning, Koa, my boy," Kilo said, looking around as though to look for the Corgi. "Where have you gone?" His old eyes alighted on the fuzzy face. "Ah, there you are."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Could... Could you honestly not see Koa from there, Kilo?" Joan queries, sounding concerned as she sets the mouse down on the bench. "Perhaps we need to get you some glasses."

John giggles. "I don't think all of have tastebuds quite that bad, Koa, Nadia. But it's an interesting thought. I wonder where that phrase does come from. I'll have to look it up..."

~~~~
"Oh, wow! Those are awesome!" Flynn exclaims, impressed and geeking out slightly. "What's your resolution? Optical or digital zoom? What kind of memory are you using? Do you have a flash or adjustable shutter speed or aperture? What's your focus range?" he asks as he mounts the stairs to the front porch.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, i could see him, Joan, dear," Kilo said with a chuckle. "I'm not sure he has seen the stool, though?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie puffed as he entered the Doghouse. "So what is tew dew now?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Nawt shore," Leslie said, waving to Oreo's friendlier human before heading for the dog house. "There wuz a lott've owtside."

I nevar gots to the outside..
I gots trappeds just before the entrance to the outsides in the tunnels.

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie puffed as he entered the Doghouse. "So what is tew dew now?"

Iz goings to takes a smallz nap..
you can watch stuff on da TV on the wall
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Outside, Leroy was busy looking through the files and equipment in the trunk of his car. He'd actually been doing that since he arrived at the Porter's house. He looked up as a rabbit and a cat walked up to the front door. He quickly remembers why he was there and shuts the trunk, mentally telling himself off. It's your age getting to you again, Leroy.. Well, better late then never.. He thinks as he adjusts his coat and walks toward the two pets and the front door..

---

Aron turned back from holding the back door open. "Come on Piper, Lucky, we can be mushy with each-other inside.." He called, getting a tense stare from Vera in the doorway.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. I trust you, Lucky. With my life. I love you. I know you'll look out for me." Piper kisses Lucky's cheek but due to her limited depth perception her nose bonks his cheek bone a little harder than she intended. She's not too fussed though, resting her head on his shoulder as they walk.
"Oops, sorry. No depth perception. I hope that didn't hurt you."
"Piper, I've fallen through a floor before," replied Lucky, "I'm fine."
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm fine. Why do you think I need a shirt?" Ryze asked, confused.
"Because shirts are awesome," explained Ryyn, as if it was obvious, "Humans are weird, but I think they're onto something with shirts."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Holly grinned as Tesla, flushed with embarrassment, brought over a plate piled high with sandwiches.

"Here guys, eat up okay?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With Leslie and Oreo gone Felicity turned around and looked up at her dad and yawned. "Getting tired?" Dexter said to her with a smile.
"Kind of."
"Me too, come on, let's get back inside."
Dexter lead them back inside, David was still unpacking everything. "You done making a mess?"
"For now, yes." Dexter said with a small chuckle, "Hope you didn't mind cleaning half of it up."
"Half." David said as they left, with a scoff and a chuckle himself.
Felicity climbed up on the bed, Dexter collected the two pillows and handed them up to her before climbing up himself. Felicity claimed a pillow as Dexter got her snug in the blanket. "Can I get a story."
Dexter smiled sitting up against the wall and began to tell her a story so she could go to sleep.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I asked Josh about it once , and he just said "well it's either that or "this fish taste like fish" , which actually would makes more sense to me , but the guy's always been a teaser , so you know , I don't really expect a serious answer out of him to begin with"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, wow! Those are awesome!" Flynn exclaims, impressed and geeking out slightly. "What's your resolution? Optical or digital zoom? What kind of memory are you using? Do you have a flash or adjustable shutter speed or aperture? What's your focus range?" he asks as he mounts the stairs to the front porch.
Charles listens as the rabbit rattles off question, immediately have an answer in mind for each one.

"Optical! My dad said it produces a better picture. I don't know memory it was, but there was plenty of space on the camera when I disassembled it. Flash." Charles pauses his answering to press another button, which popped up the flash from the side of the googles. He pressed it again and it disappeared. "And the focus range is..." Charles simply shrugged. He didn't have all the answers.
-----------
Esper wrote:Holly grinned as Tesla, flushed with embarrassment, brought over a plate piled high with sandwiches.

"Here guys, eat up okay?"
Flukely said a thank you in French and took a sandwhich. He took a bit, smiling and chewing with his mouth closed. After swallowing, he turned to Tesla.

"Thanks, Tes. These are really good!"

Flukely resumed eating.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie knew what he wanted to do. He waited, watching the box until Oreo had gone to sleep. Then he turned it off, sat back against his friend, stretched back over him and dozed off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo inspected everything on the table as Joan carried him. He had to admit they had it pretty much under control. He hoped the old archaeologist and researcher appreciated it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Sorry, Aron! Coming!" Piper quickens her step, trusting Lucky to protect her from falling. "Love you, Lucky." she smiles, entering the house.

Flynn follows Piper and Lucky up the stairs and into the house.
"Sweet!" he enthuses about the goggles. "Puts my own tinkering to shame! Oh, hey, everyone! Everyone, this is Charles. He's new here. Charles, this is, well, everyone!" Flynn gestures, indicating his friends before noticing an important absence or three.
"Well, nearly everyone. Nadia, Kilo and Koa are... Somewhere."

~~~~
"Heh, well actually, Nadia, you should tell him that fish shouldn't smell like fish. It should smell fresh. If it smells fishy then it's going off."

"Ah, I see." giggles Joan. "Ironic that you're the one to make the short jokes, Kilo." she teases.
"Oh, Kilo. Do you eat seafood? Like crab? Or do you need the vegetarian option?" John queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo cast his old eyes over to look at John. "I cannot honestly say, John, having never tried it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Because shirts are awesome," explained Ryyn, as if it was obvious, "Humans are weird, but I think they're onto something with shirts."
"Yeah, I like shirts too. What kind of shirt do you think I should have?" Ryze asked, resting her head on Ryyn's shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Sorry, Aron! Coming!" Piper quickens her step, trusting Lucky to protect her from falling. "Love you, Lucky." she smiles, entering the house.

Flynn follows Piper and Lucky up the stairs and into the house.
"Sweet!" he enthuses about the goggles. "Puts my own tinkering to shame! Oh, hey, everyone! Everyone, this is Charles. He's new here. Charles, this is, well, everyone!" Flynn gestures, indicating his friends before noticing an important absence or three.
"Well, nearly everyone. Nadia, Kilo and Koa are... Somewhere."
Lucky turned to Flyy and Charles and said,"Hi Charles, I'm Lucky, and this is Piper."
hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"Because shirts are awesome," explained Ryyn, as if it was obvious, "Humans are weird, but I think they're onto something with shirts."
"Yeah, I like shirts too. What kind of shirt do you think I should have?" Ryze asked, resting her head on Ryyn's shoulder.
"Well there are so many shirts," said Ryyn, pondering deeply, "A hoodie would be cute on you...it's easy enough to make holes for the ears. Or a simple T-shirt would look good too."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie knew what he wanted to do. He waited, watching the box until Oreo had gone to sleep. Then he turned it off, sat back against his friend, stretched back over him and dozed off.

Oreo churrrs in his sleep..
his owners usually don't let him nap during the day, to keep him from reverting back to being nocturnal,
and prowling about all night.
With everything all snug and warm, he dreams about being back with his litter-mates back in the skunk den.