HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"For what," Kilo asked, feigning innocence, "surely <koff> I should be the one thanking you two for saving my <snf> life, hmm? If Flynn asks." He grinned and gave Nadia a wink.
with a chuckle , Nadia gave her little mouse friend a loving hug......though , the fox might not have considered her own strength
"fine , if you want it that way"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks around the inside of the hutch and at the mention of it being dark he shivers a bit. "It gets dark in here, like at kennels?" He asked nervously as he thought of how cold and dark some kennels were. The corgi Moves closer to Flynn as he was putting on his spare collar. "Why is your spare collar to tight on you? It defeats the purpose of it being a spare." He said now distracted from the thought of kennels.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

serence ice fox wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"For what," Kilo asked, feigning innocence, "surely <koff> I should be the one thanking you two for saving my <snf> life, hmm? If Flynn asks." He grinned and gave Nadia a wink.
with a chuckle , Nadia gave her little mouse friend a loving hug......though , the fox might not have considered her own strength
"fine , if you want it that way"
"Oof, goodness," Kilo managed to say before being swallowed in Nadia's white fur. He chuckled as he appreciated the warmth and the soap she'd recently used.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah but I like it like that. Reminds me of a burrow. It's kinda comforting and the straw is nice to curl up in and chew on. Heh, come to think of it, that straw might be why the spare collar is tight. It never used to be tight. I guess I must have lost weight when I was... Well, before I got the collar... Anyway... Ready to go back in and join the others? I should probably apologise to Pyre. Maybe... explain some things to him... I should talk to Nadia too. I guess... You should know the story too. You are my bother after all... Not today though. But I will tell you sometime. I promise."

~~~~
"You're welcome. Any time... You know, knowing Flynn like I do, I think I know why he would have pushed past you like that. I'm not sure he'd thank me for saying though. Suffice to say if it is what I think it is then he had his reasons and he definitely meant you no harm. Why don't you three go join the rest of the pets downstairs? I'm sure you'll enjoy that a lot more than sitting around a stuffy, old office."

~~~~
"Well," Piper quips once Nadia has taken Kilo aside. "It's no surprise the place is overrun with rabbits. After all, we breed like, well, like rabbits."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity follows Oreo over to the train station style doghouse, "Oh wow, that's really cool." An idea popped into her head and she poked Oreo, "Tag, you're it!" She laughed a little and ran off a couple of paces.

Dexter climbed up the chair and sat down, he grabbed the glass of milk, "Thank you." He took a little sip off the top. "Well, it's usually my job to keep an eye on my daughter Felicity." He watched as she tried to start a game of tag. Then over to the fence, "I have a feeling you might end up with an unwanted ferret in your backyard one of these days though."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie watched on, waiting to join in the game...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity follows Oreo over to the train station style doghouse, "Oh wow, that's really cool." An idea popped into her head and she poked Oreo, "Tag, you're it!" She laughed a little and ran off a couple of paces.

Oreo dashes off to go tag the kitten, who seems to lazily wandering after the other two.
You gots it nows!

Civilization wrote:Dexter climbed up the chair and sat down, he grabbed the glass of milk, "Thank you." He took a little sip off the top. "Well, it's usually my job to keep an eye on my daughter Felicity." He watched as she tried to start a game of tag. Then over to the fence, "I have a feeling you might end up with an unwanted ferret in your backyard one of these days though."
We are? where is this ferret going to come from?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla shifted his weight around and stamped his feet into the ground, "Yes yes, I understand, imagination!" He shouted up, exasperated, "At least come down at let me inspect the structure!"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely gestured to the balloon, smiling. He walked away a bit

Even though I know mom will wash the white lab coat, the green one seems more appropriate. The white one is dear to me, yes, but I only have it because of one little chemistry set mistake. I don't make those kind of mistakes anymore and the coat is becoming a grease rag. And-what'd that noise?

Flukely was about to walk away some morewhen a creaking caught in his ears. He looked up and listened harder.

"That creaking is comING FROM THE BALLOON! TESLA!"

Flukely sprang up and began to run, the coat falling from his shoulders. He dropped to all fours and jumped in front of Tesla, arms in a X in front of his face. A bungee snapped and created a, not deep but still there, gash on his left arm and some of his right paw. Flukely yelped but stood his ground. He quickly reached out with his less injured paw and caught the cord. He carefully set it down before walking over to his discarded coat and fishing out his bandages. He sat down and carefully wrapped the bandage around his paws. He stood back up and laughed a bit.

"We should probably head back inside. "
Last edited by Mickey on Sat May 09, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With a grin, Leslie chased Oreo then, changing his mind, headed for Felicity.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity laughed as Leslie started to chase her. He was faster than her, so she used the doghouse to keep something between try and keep something between them. She kept an eye on Oreo in case she had to do something drastic after she would get tagged.

Dexter gestured to the fence as he took another sip of milk. "This ferret," he pointed at Felicity, "Will probably find a way through that fence." He then pointed at the fence separating their yards. "Sorry to say, but we're your new neighbors."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

after a long hug , Nadia finally remembered that Kilo needed to breathe , and let go of the mouse
"whoops :P " she simply said
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie stopped in mid-dash, changed direction and headed after Oreo again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo tried not to look too dishevelled as Nadia unplugged him from her fur. "That was something," he said before coughing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie stopped in mid-dash, changed direction and headed after Oreo again.
Oreo made a mad dash for the tree, scrambling up into the branches, then leaping over to the roof of the shed.
Going thunk, with his claws grating along the metal roof, like claws on a chalkboard..
finally coming to a stop before falling off the edge of the roof..
WhoWa thought i was going to go splat thar..
Scrambling up to the peak of the metal shed roof..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Kilo tried not to look too dishevelled as Nadia unplugged him from her fur. "That was something," he said before coughing.
"so.....what do you think we should do now ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo said, "the first thing we should do is<koff> probably relax, my dear."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Whoa," Leslie breathed in appreciation of Oreo's stunt. "Gotta try that!" So saying, he began clambering up the tree...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla was stunned and fell back a few steps and onto his butt. Shaking his head and regaining his composure, the small dog managed to say

"Are you... Alright? Your hands look bad." he sounded slightly shaken, and then slightly exasperated, "Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your machines before using them, please."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"....or we could investigate what that noise was!" Kilo said, hearing a bang from outside.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"....or we could investigate what that noise was!" Kilo said, hearing a bang from outside.
"yeah...." Nadia said , looking outside "I wonder what that was" , she muttered , then headed outside where she thought the noise was
"Guys , anyone heard anyth-what is that ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"If that'll make you happy, then alright. I'll try to pay attention to what I'm doing more thoroughly. I'm sorry if I scared you, but I couldn't let you get hurt."

Flukely looked over his bandage a bit.

"Not you of all people."

Flukely soon realized what he said and awkwardly cleared his throat. He was thankful when he heard Nadia's voice. He turned on his heels and smiled.

"That is my homemade hot air balloon and that noise was a bungee snapping off it. Luckily, the only person hurt was me."

Flukely chuckled as he flashed his bandages. He glanced at the balloon then at Tesla.

As long as he's safe.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote: Dexter gestured to the fence as he took another sip of milk. "This ferret," he pointed at Felicity, "Will probably find a way through that fence." He then pointed at the fence separating their yards. "Sorry to say, but we're your new neighbors."

Oh i see.
I'm sure there is a dozen tunnels already dug under the fence.
One thing Oreo really likes to do is dig.
For everyone i find and fill in, i bet there are three more i haven't uncovered yet..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"An exceptional vehicle has just perished," Kilo said, observing the wreckage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie jumped from the branch to the roof and windmilled his arms to stop from falling off.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity looked up at Oreo and Leslie, "Ah, that's no fair, I'm stuck down here."

Dexter watched as Oreo and Leslie jumped to the roof before losing sight of them, "Well, Oreo will always be welcome in our backyard should he ever, unintentionally end up there." He smiled to himself before taking another sip of the milk.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:
"That is my homemade hot air balloon and that noise was a bungee snapping off it. Luckily, the only person hurt was me."

Flukely chuckled as he flashed his bandages. He glanced at the balloon then at Tesla.
"uh huh......." Nadia said , looking at the balloon as she moved closer
"I wouldn't call getting hurt is anything"lucky" , but at least you're not screaming on the ground.......can I see your arm for a bit ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely walked over and held his paw out to Nadia, rolling up his green sleeves.

"Careful. Ze soot on my paws may not come off, but no need to ruin zat pretty white fur of yours."

Flukely chuckled a bit again, ignoring the itching feeling of his now irregular pupils.
My characters!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa kept his eyes on the dark parts of the hutch as even though there was some light coming through it was still pretty dark inside the hutch. He gulped and looked over at Flynn with a small amount of fear on his face. Koa didn't like the dark when he was awake. He was more of a above ground, outdoorsy corgi and does his best to avoid any confined dark spaces while awake. "Yes, I'm ready to go back... It's a nice place and I'm glad you found your spare collar." He said as he quickly made his way to the door to get out of the darkness. When he was outside he turned to face the entrance and asked the rabbit a question. "Is this story a good story?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... Not very... But it's kinda become a big part of who I am... So I guess it's important." Flynn pulls the door shut behind him as he and the corgi exit.
"I could see you didn't really like the dark in there. I won't make you go in again. Let's go find the others. Sounds like something is happening around the front. Shall we go check it out?" The rabbit leads the way to where the growing group of pets is clustered beside Flukely's increasingly wonky aircraft. It doesn't take him long to spot the bandage on the spaniel's arm.
"What happened to your arm, Flukely? And what is this thing?"
"That's Flukely's hot air balloon." Piper explains. "Impressive for a clothes basket and strings. Hey, Tesla, did you tell Flukely about your blimp yet?"
Seeing Piper distracted, Flynn decides to take Nadia aside as soon as he can.
"Erm, Nadia... Can... Can I see you when you're done with Flukley?" he murmurs. "There's something I need to show you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Mickey wrote:Flukely walked over and held his paw out to Nadia, rolling up his green sleeves.

"Careful. Ze soot on my paws may not come off, but no need to ruin zat pretty white fur of yours."

Flukely chuckled a bit again, ignoring the itching feeling of his now irregular pupils.
"hm....." Nadia muttered , looking at Flukley's wounds
"........not that bad , but you should disinfect the wound , or at least clean it first , I can still smell the smell of metal here."
Hlaoroo wrote: "Erm, Nadia... Can... Can I see you when you're done with Flukley?" he murmurs. "There's something I need to show you."
"oh , erm....alright" nadia said , letting go of Fluckley's arm "let's go"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely brought his own paw to his nose and sniffed.

"Hm. You're right."

Flukely rummaged through the pockets of his lab coat, eventually pulling out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol. He unscrewed the top and carefully poured it onto his wounds. He held his breath until the sting went away, switching to the smaller injury on his other paw. He was still extremely blind, but he could at least tell the greyish-black from the white of his own fur. His paws were the darkest, so he could clearly tell what was the wound. He screwed the top back on and quickly put it back into his coat. He sighed and rewrapped the bandage, hoping his fumbling didn't make him look like too much of a fool. He finally got it on right and sighed, falling onto his back in the grass. He finally couldn't stand the even stronger itching.

"Let me take care of zis before I go blind."

He placed a paw over his eyes and began to mouth numbers.
My characters!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla stared at Flukely, confused, "You don't me, specifically, to get hurt? Why is that?" he asked incredulously before Piper's words distracted him.

The little dog turned to her, scratching his chin, "Yeah, I told him, He seemed interested."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely, now-fixed, eyes bugged out and he lifted a few fingers off his face. His eyes slowly shifted toward Tesla, the spaniel blushing under his fur. He couldn't have been more thankful than when his attention fell onto Piper. He sighed and dropped his paw back onto his face. He slid it down to rest across his chest,. He spared a glance at the corgi before looking back up at the sky.

It's because I like you.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity looked up at Oreo and Leslie, "Ah, that's no fair, I'm stuck down here."

Dexter watched as Oreo and Leslie jumped to the roof before losing sight of them, "Well, Oreo will always be welcome in our backyard should he ever, unintentionally end up there." He smiled to himself before taking another sip of the milk.

Cleo looks out the window to see the pets jumping out of the tree onto the shed roof..
Oh My Gowd!
getting up and running to the door..
Just WHAT do you two think your doing!
That's not taking it easy! Your acting like a bunch of wild animals.!

but i Am a wild animal..
I though you were a domestic pet now?
Well, kinda.. learning how to be one..
Cleo goes over to the shed.
come on you two get down from there, before you get hurt again.
Oreo slides across the roof into Cleo's arms, and is lowered onto the ground.
Ok now you too. An you two are to keep your paws on the ground..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie hopped down into Cleo's arms. "I hav very gud ballance and woodn't have fallun," he said defensively, wearing a smile.
----------------------------------------
Kilo wondered if either of his friends would note he was still there on Nadia. He kept quiet.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Thanks again." Pyre said, walking out of the room and downstairs. He saw everyone go outside and followed them. "Nice balloon." he said, smiling.

Ryze walked outside, her arm wrapped in Ryyn's. "Wow, that's awesome. I wish I could make that." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay. Thanks again." Pyre said, walking out of the room and downstairs. He saw everyone go outside and followed them. "Nice balloon." he said, smiling.

Ryze walked outside, her arm wrapped in Ryyn's. "Wow, that's awesome. I wish I could make that." she said.
"I tired to make a balloon like that once," said Ryn proudly. Deflatting a little he added, "It didn't come close to working mind you. And falling into that dumpster sure hurt, but at least I tried, right?"

"All of you can be a impressed as you like," said a worried Lucky, "You're not getting me near that thing. He glanced over at Flukely and quickly added, "Er, no offense."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"None taken, at all."

Flukely got up and walked over to the balloon. He unhooked everything and pulled the balloon part away. His ears perked at his sudden idea.

"Hey, let's play a game with this!"
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie hopped down into Cleo's arms. "I hav very gud ballance and woodn't have fallun," he said defensively, wearing a smile.
Yes, I'm sure you are.
An all that windmilling that you were doing was just an act..
Just stay on the ground, and take it easy to keep my hair from turning any grayer

Miss Cleo asks as she goes back inside..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... Okay, I'll bite. What kind of a game could you play with that?" Piper queries with paws on hips.

~~~~
Flynn waits for the other pets to go past and then shuts the front door behind them before turning to Nadia.
"I- Oh, you're there too, Kilo. I wondered where you'd gone. Oh well. I suppose you should see this too... Nadia... About... When I pushed past you before... I didn't meant to hurt anyone and I'm sorry... I didn't have my collar though and I was... Embarrassed. Afraid of what you might think... You... You know my story already... Are you sure you can still love me despite the fact that I'm broken? And ugly? Look... This is what I didn't want you and Pyre to see but I guess I have to show you now." Flynn removes the too-tight collar to reveal the scarring. He slowly pirouettes to show the full extent of the injuries to his neck.
"This is the other part of why the trauma has stuck with me so long. Every time I look in the mirror I see it. I'm reminded of it. It's ugly. And permanent. Could you really put up with seeing... This everyday?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo considered his words carefully. it took him almost five seconds to reply and he pointed his stick at the scars and spoke severely. "Those scars," he said, "are merely skin deep, dear boy. They are not, in any <koff> way, something that decides what we think of you or what we see in you. you are a wonderful <koff> fellow, dear boy. Kind, generous and brave. Yes, brave! Everything you do is for the betterment of those around you and that, Flynn, speaks wonders of your heart, your compassion and your courage to break any boundary in the <koff> name of friendship." He poked towards the scars again. "They do not change one iota <koff> the affection I have for you because, as I am sure is the way with <koff> Nadia, I cannot see them through the light of your shining pers<koff>personality!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity walked over to Oreo and Leslie after Miss Cleo left them, "Do you do stuff like that a lot?" She stayed closer to Oreo just in case they planned on still playing tag.

Dexter smiled to himself at the two little one's reaction to getting in trouble, as Miss Cleo came back in he took another sip of milk, "Do they cause a lot of trouble like that?"