HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

GrimD@rk8290

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: You know about DAT horsie! I see him befur! back at the vet clinic
Luna however, had departed from the scene after apologizing, and went with Leslie to see who was in that bush. Meanwhile Sunny looked at Oreo. "Yeah! I mean I've never met the horse in person, but I think I read about them in a magazine once and I really liked the name? Can I meet that horsie? Also, sorry about my friend. She's kind of protective of me." Sunny said smiling.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um," Leslie said, looking up at the Sun in the sky. "Fink it wazunt long. Um, this is Miss...
Miss,
" he said, gesturing to Luna before recalling he'd not remembered her name. "And yore it. I tagged yew wif my hand."
"Luna, Leslie, i know Rudder, we met at the vet. Hi Rudder." Said the familiar Blue Russian who gave him a playful smile.
Gameb18oy wrote: Rudder rubbed his eyes... puzzled, but it made a bit more sense when he realized he was talking to a kid. "Just gonna assume no tag backs?" As she was the only other person he knew was here with Leslie, he seemed prepped to dash after the other cat.
"Wouldn't be tag without it, though you might want to tag Sunny, he loves tag." Luna recommended.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna however, had departed from the scene after apologizing, and went with Leslie to see who was in that bush. Meanwhile Sunny looked at Oreo. "Yeah! I mean I've never met the horse in person, but I think I read about them in a magazine once and I really liked the name? Can I meet that horsie? Also, sorry about my friend. She's kind of protective of me." Sunny said smiling.
But..! but.! but..! your so much larger than meeeee!
Oreo scratches at an ear with a fore-paw..
Yes we could, be we would need to end up back at the vet's somehow to see him..
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Wouldn't be tag without it, though you might want to tag Sunny, he loves tag." Luna recommended.
Loooks out. in coming tagger!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After finishing the food she was supposed to give Chris and setting him up with the remote Senka finally stood up from her chair. "Alright, I'm gonna go and return this to one of the vet people and I'm gonna see if I can track down Kandi so she can talk to you. You wait here and watch the rest of Fraiser, or... I guess flip to whatever channel you want if it gets boring. Think you'll be alright on your own?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Private," the Rat said, fully aware that Snapper hadn't fully gone away yet. "And the message is delivered. I'll watch from cover and judge. Head off, Mouse." With that, the Rat turned and started away.
"I want to see you alive again." Flash said, sounding concerned. "Don't take any chances. If you think the resident fox is going to be trouble, head south. Pick a time when the fox is gone. Keep going until you get to the river. Ignore the smell of bear. He won't bother you if you don't bother any of the mice." Flash started stepping backwards towards Snapper, keeping an eye on the rat. "Good luck." the mouse turned around and started off towards where Sally was.
Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper was clearly pouting. "B-but Mr. Flash, I still want to get more pictures. Mr. Private didn't let me know if I could take more..." He sighed a little, he was fearless, but Flash was lucky he seemed to respect seniority, his tail dragged a little as he began walking to where Sally was, fully aware if he didn't go soon, Flash would likely just run him over there himself... he was starting to hate the word crazy, why did all the big impressive predators keep saying he was crazy because he wanted to take pictures of them? He should ask Sally if she had any cats in her house or something. If he couldn't get anything too wild, he'd at least get someone new.
Flash put a hand on Snapper's back and guided him to Sally. "There are more than enough large carnivores living in this town who would be fine with you taking pictures of them." He said. "The trick is finding one who isn't going to try to kill you. That rat would have ripped your throat out if I wasn't there to drag your tail away from him. Why not find a dog, or a pet that doesn't hunt?" Flash suggested.

After a short walk (or rather long, if you're a mouse), Flash and Snapper got to a position where they could see Sally. "Sally, I found one more who needs to be kept away from things that will eat him."

-------------------------------------------
Roarin wrote:After finishing the food she was supposed to give Chris and setting him up with the remote Senka finally stood up from her chair. "Alright, I'm gonna go and return this to one of the vet people and I'm gonna see if I can track down Kandi so she can talk to you. You wait here and watch the rest of Fraiser, or... I guess flip to whatever channel you want if it gets boring. Think you'll be alright on your own?"
"Yeah..." Chris said, flipping through channels and trying to ignore his still growling stomach. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm still worried about Kass though... but I guess there's nothing I can do." he let out a low sigh. "Kass may hate them, but humans are almost as good at fixing things as they are at breaking things. I... guess I trust the vet. I kind of have to."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote: You know about DAT horsie! I see him befur! back at the vet clinic
Luna however, had departed from the scene after apologizing, and went with Leslie to see who was in that bush. Meanwhile Sunny looked at Oreo. "Yeah! I mean I've never met the horse in person, but I think I read about them in a magazine once and I really liked the name? Can I meet that horsie? Also, sorry about my friend. She's kind of protective of me." Sunny said smiling.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um," Leslie said, looking up at the Sun in the sky. "Fink it wazunt long. Um, this is Miss...
Miss,
" he said, gesturing to Luna before recalling he'd not remembered her name. "And yore it. I tagged yew wif my hand."
"Luna, Leslie, i know Rudder, we met at the vet. Hi Rudder." Said the familiar Blue Russian who gave him a playful smile.
Gameb18oy wrote: Rudder rubbed his eyes... puzzled, but it made a bit more sense when he realized he was talking to a kid. "Just gonna assume no tag backs?" As she was the only other person he knew was here with Leslie, he seemed prepped to dash after the other cat.
"Wouldn't be tag without it, though you might want to tag Sunny, he loves tag." Luna recommended.
The otter gave a playful grin. "It doesnt mean anything in tag if you get someone to just let you make them it." He moved like the wind as soon as he had said this, if Luna didn't dash away, she'd be an easy target.
CyberDragon wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Private," the Rat said, fully aware that Snapper hadn't fully gone away yet. "And the message is delivered. I'll watch from cover and judge. Head off, Mouse." With that, the Rat turned and started away.
"I want to see you alive again." Flash said, sounding concerned. "Don't take any chances. If you think the resident fox is going to be trouble, head south. Pick a time when the fox is gone. Keep going until you get to the river. Ignore the smell of bear. He won't bother you if you don't bother any of the mice." Flash started stepping backwards towards Snapper, keeping an eye on the rat. "Good luck." the mouse turned around and started off towards where Sally was.
Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper was clearly pouting. "B-but Mr. Flash, I still want to get more pictures. Mr. Private didn't let me know if I could take more..." He sighed a little, he was fearless, but Flash was lucky he seemed to respect seniority, his tail dragged a little as he began walking to where Sally was, fully aware if he didn't go soon, Flash would likely just run him over there himself... he was starting to hate the word crazy, why did all the big impressive predators keep saying he was crazy because he wanted to take pictures of them? He should ask Sally if she had any cats in her house or something. If he couldn't get anything too wild, he'd at least get someone new.
Flash put a hand on Snapper's back and guided him to Sally. "There are more than enough large carnivores living in this town who would be fine with you taking pictures of them." He said. "The trick is finding one who isn't going to try to kill you. That rat would have ripped your throat out if I wasn't there to drag your tail away from him. Why not find a dog, or a pet that doesn't hunt?" Flash suggested.

After a short walk (or rather long, if you're a mouse), Flash and Snapper got to a position where they could see Sally. "Sally, I found one more who needs to be kept away from things that will eat him."

-------------------------------------------
Roarin wrote:After finishing the food she was supposed to give Chris and setting him up with the remote Senka finally stood up from her chair. "Alright, I'm gonna go and return this to one of the vet people and I'm gonna see if I can track down Kandi so she can talk to you. You wait here and watch the rest of Fraiser, or... I guess flip to whatever channel you want if it gets boring. Think you'll be alright on your own?"
"Yeah..." Chris said, flipping through channels and trying to ignore his still growling stomach. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm still worried about Kass though... but I guess there's nothing I can do." he let out a low sigh. "Kass may hate them, but humans are almost as good at fixing things as they are at breaking things. I... guess I trust the vet. I kind of have to."
The young mouse was still pouting. "Why would a rat want to eat me? Were all rodents right? He flipped through his pics again as he tended to when Flash was trying to restrict what he was allowed to take pics of. "... maybe I could look for the fox if you want me to take pics of dogs, they are close enough right?" Personally, he felt he knew the answer, Flash was the only reason he hadn't been able to go and see Chris and his sisters yet after all, despite the fact that only one of them had made any indication they wanted to eat him, and that was probably more starvation talking than anything, he probably wouldn't be allowed to see the fox. He looked up at Sally. "Guess I'm leaving with you? Nice to see you again miss, even if I don't see why Flash always makes me miss photo opportunities. Does anyone in this town maybe own a wolf or something neat as a pet?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sally looked down towards the tiny Mice. "Oh, hey, Snapper," she said, wondering how the tiny photographer had got there. She decided to ask after moving as Simon was probably going to be out here any minute, and the same went for introductions. "Um, I can't really kneel down right now? You can ride on my shoe, though?" She proffered her left foot for him (and Flash if he needed it) to climb on.
---------------------
"Of corse no tag backs," Leslie said, edging a little further away from Luna as he was pretty sure what was about to happen...
------------------
"That just proves how good your ears are, Flynn, m'boy," Kilo commented ungrumpily.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: But..! but.! but..! your so much larger than meeeee!
Oreo scratches at an ear with a fore-paw..
Yes we could, be we would need to end up back at the vet's somehow to see him..
"Would it be hard to just go back to the vet again? Couldn't we just visit?" Sunny asked a bit confused.
Keeshah wrote:Loooks out. in coming tagger!
Sunny looked around confused. "Where?" Sunny didn't seem to see a tagger anywhere in sight.
Gameb18oy wrote: The otter gave a playful grin. "It doesnt mean anything in tag if you get someone to just let you make them it." He moved like the wind as soon as he had said this, if Luna didn't dash away, she'd be an easy target.
Luna, startled at the sudden lunge, was able to move out the way in time and made a mad dash out of there. Busting out of the bush, she saw Sunny and Oreo. "Run! Rudder is it!" Her hands were in the air as if in a panic though of course this caused Sunny to put Oreo down from his game of horsie and pause.

"What do we do Oreo? Can we still Golden Star?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Would it be hard to just go back to the vet again? Couldn't we just visit?" Sunny asked a bit confused.

but it's a long way away. we would need a auto ride to get there..
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Sunny looked around confused. "Where?" Sunny didn't seem to see a tagger anywhere in sight.
Dat otter' over there..
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna, startled at the sudden lunge, was able to move out the way in time and made a mad dash out of there. Busting out of the bush, she saw Sunny and Oreo. "Run! Rudder is it!" Her hands were in the air as if in a panic though of course this caused Sunny to put Oreo down from his game of horsie and pause.

Yaa Yaa hi ho silver away!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally looked down towards the tiny Mice. "Oh, hey, Snapper," she said, wondering how the tiny photographer had got there. She decided to ask after moving as Simon was probably going to be out here any minute, and the same went for introductions. "Um, I can't really kneel down right now? You can ride on my shoe, though?" She proffered her left foot for him (and Flash if he needed it) to climb on.
Snapper sighed as he climbed on, assuming the lack of answer on wolf owners meant there probably were only boring dog and mildly better cat owners if he was going to follow Flash's advice.

The group would notice a bit of laughter coming from above them.

"CAWHAHA! And I thought I was the only creature that considered making myself into a mouse taxi." From the heavens, a raven drifted down, walking up confidently to the girl, giving a tiny bow. "Hello there my young miss, if you have any shinies on you, how about you let me have them? I'll take these two off your hands... or feet in this case! CAWHAHA!!!"
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: The otter gave a playful grin. "It doesnt mean anything in tag if you get someone to just let you make them it." He moved like the wind as soon as he had said this, if Luna didn't dash away, she'd be an easy target.
Luna, startled at the sudden lunge, was able to move out the way in time and made a mad dash out of there. Busting out of the bush, she saw Sunny and Oreo. "Run! Rudder is it!" Her hands were in the air as if in a panic though of course this caused Sunny to put Oreo down from his game of horsie and pause.

He was already moving back towards her. "Focus on yourself before you warn other people!" His paw was inches away from her tail as he did his best to chase his prey
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie's head poked up from behind the bushes and dropped back down again.
-----------------
"Probably better not, sir," Sally said to the Raven before nodding toward the house. "We're only headed over there. You're welcome to join us, of course." She carefully turned toward the house and started walking after checking Snapper had hold of her laces. "What do you think of the view, Mr Ed," she asked her shoulder surfer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: but it's a long way away. we would need a auto ride to get there..
"How hard could it be to get a ride there?" Sunny asked as he looked at the skunk who he was carrying.

Keeshah wrote:Dat otter' over there..
Of course Sunny finally saw after both Luna's and Oreo's warnings. He was watching the whole thing, and in his panic he started running.

Keeshah wrote:Yaa Yaa hi ho silver away!
"Don't have to tell me twice, I totally know how this game works." Sunny said though he wasn't at all paying much attention to where he was going other than just away from Rudder.
Gameb18oy wrote: He was already moving back towards her. "Focus on yourself before you warn other people!" His paw was inches away from her tail as he did his best to chase his prey
Of course Luna was a tad slower than Rudder, given her age and the fact she didn't run nearly as much as Sunny did. He was easily able to catch up to Luna.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper sighed as he climbed on, assuming the lack of answer on wolf owners meant there probably were only boring dog and mildly better cat owners if he was going to follow Flash's advice.

"CAWHAHA! And I thought I was the only creature that considered making myself into a mouse taxi." From the heavens, a raven drifted down, walking up confidently to the girl, giving a tiny bow. "Hello there my young miss, if you have any shinies on you, how about you let me have them? I'll take these two off your hands... or feet in this case! CAWHAHA!!!"
"Um... I'll pass, thanks." Flash said, climbing up onto Sally's shoe and holding on tightly to the laces to keep from falling off.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Weeeell, that's his story to tell. If he wants to, of course. But yeah, it wasn't pretty. And yeah, humans don't like mice around their food. Funny that, hey, Chip?"
"Well, I think he and my owner would get along just fine! He loves all types of animals...though that did get him in trouble with PETA surprisingly." Kryo chuckles, "It was mainly due to the cover of his bands album 'Lupine Renegade'. The cover was him holding me and two other dogs with chains and, PETA being PETA, went after him and started to claim that he abused animals and all that stuff. Mind you, the album cover was actually MY idea as he was struggling to come up with anything but whatever. PETA eventually backed down after they tried to get me pulled from his home, which resulted in that MAJOR lawsuit that happened about two years ago."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote: but it's a long way away. we would need a auto ride to get there..
"How hard could it be to get a ride there?" Sunny asked as he looked at the skunk who he was carrying.

Keeshah wrote:Dat otter' over there..
Of course Sunny finally saw after both Luna's and Oreo's warnings. He was watching the whole thing, and in his panic he started running.

Keeshah wrote:Yaa Yaa hi ho silver away!
"Don't have to tell me twice, I totally know how this game works." Sunny said though he wasn't at all paying much attention to where he was going other than just away from Rudder.
Gameb18oy wrote: He was already moving back towards her. "Focus on yourself before you warn other people!" His paw was inches away from her tail as he did his best to chase his prey
Of course Luna was a tad slower than Rudder, given her age and the fact she didn't run nearly as much as Sunny did. He was easily able to catch up to Luna.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie's head poked up from behind the bushes and dropped back down again.
A quick swipe at her sealed the deal. "And with that, I get to see if you can be as playful as Sunny." He gave a little smirk, moving in Leslie's direction in the bushes, quickly pulling him out into view. "Come on kitten, this isn't hide and seek, isn't fair to the other opponents if you duck out of view.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Probably better not, sir," Sally said to the Raven before nodding toward the house. "We're only headed over there. You're welcome to join us, of course." She carefully turned toward the house and started walking after checking Snapper had hold of her laces. "What do you think of the view, Mr Ed," she asked her shoulder surfer.
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper sighed as he climbed on, assuming the lack of answer on wolf owners meant there probably were only boring dog and mildly better cat owners if he was going to follow Flash's advice.

"Um... I'll pass, thanks." Flash said, climbing up onto Sally's shoe and holding on tightly to the laces to keep from falling off.
The bird looked a little perplexed by being totally rejected, but seemed to take it with stride as he shrugged his shoulders, flying up to the girls shoulders, giving the mice up there as much room as his comparatively larger body would allow. "Thought my pitch would be better received than that, but suppose you lot are in a rush anyway. These guys all yours, or you just doing your best to be a good samaritan?"
Snapper was following Flash's example on the shoe he was on, laying his belly over his camera so he didn't have to worry about it sliding off as he clung to the laces
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ooh, good one, Lucky!" Piper grins once the younger pets are safely distracted again, high-fiving the buck.

~~~~

"You've no idea what you're getting yourself in for, Ryyn." Flynn giggles.
"You would be shocked how loudly a mouse can snore!" he continues, exiting the car with Nadia's help.
"Aren't I supposed to be the one helping you, honey?"
Lucky returns the high five and goes back to watching the youngsters, making sure they won't get into too much trouble.
~~~~
Ryyn just shrugs. "Maybe. His ears aren't as good as mine, though."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You've no idea what you're getting yourself in for, Ryyn." Flynn giggles.
"You would be shocked how loudly a mouse can snore!" he continues, exiting the car with Nadia's help.
"Aren't I supposed to be the one helping you, honey?"
"Naaah" Nadia waved dismissively "that's too mainstream" she chuckled, leading Flynn into the house, followed by Josh
"So I've got the menus right here, everyone come take a look, then I'll do the ordering"
"I gotta drop this off in my room, soooo" the vixen told Flynn, hinting to ask whether he would like to come along or not
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Don't have to tell me twice, I totally know how this game works." Sunny said though he wasn't at all paying much attention to where he was going other than just away from Rudder.
Oreo ducks tree branches, and being swept off by bushes as the dog runs wildly..
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky returns the high five and goes back to watching the youngsters, making sure they won't get into too much trouble.
Oreo leaps from Sunny's back, soaring like a flying squirrel, aiming to land on Lucky..
hey Bullwinkle watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn follows Nadia and her human into the house.
"Sooo... You want me to wait right here and not go anywhere?" the buck teases with a grin.

~~~~
"Oh yeah. I remember reading about that. It's a good thing PETA doesn't have much involvement in this town. Although come to think of it it's odd that they didn't get involved in my case..." Piper says thoughtfully.

~~~~
""It's just Ed, please." Ed says, trying to keep his voice steady.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"What do you think of the view, Mr Ed," she asked her shoulder surfer.
"Not bad but... I can't help feeling a little exposed." the mouse admits, hugging his son a little tighter.

~~~~
Olivia's eyes go wide.
"She has a house for her dollies too? Wow! That is so cool! But... Why didn't she show you, Miss Juniper?" she asks, misunderstanding the other mouse's statement.

~~~~
"Er... Okay..." Hefting the hock, Simon opens and shuts his mouth several times, trying to figure out how to bite it.
"Er..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, I'll try to be quick," Sally said, walking back to the house as best she possibly could with two Mice on one shoulder, a Crow on the other and Mice on both her feet. "It's a Smaritan thing," she told the bird. "Got someone new living here who may hurt them if they stay where they were."
The older Mouse in Sally's pocket patted the younger on the shoulder. "She would have liked to," she confided, "but my eyes don't work, sweetheart. I can get around by touch and memories and smell but I can't see anything."
------------
"Like this, Simon," Nola said, taking a bite from the meat 'to show how it was done'. She chewed, grinning at the Fox as she did so.
-----------
Leslie kept running for a new hiding place.
"Hide in the bin, Leslie," Chip called, "she'll never look for you there!" She looked back to Piper and the Doe's conversation. "I wonder what P.E.T.A. do with House Mice?"
-----------
"We should look over the menu," Kilo advised Ryyn before looking at Flynn with a wry smile, "and hope they mean 30 minutes for delivery, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:The bird looked a little perplexed by being totally rejected, but seemed to take it with stride as he shrugged his shoulders, flying up to the girls shoulders, giving the mice up there as much room as his comparatively larger body would allow. "Thought my pitch would be better received than that, but suppose you lot are in a rush anyway. These guys all yours, or you just doing your best to be a good samaritan?"
Snapper was following Flash's example on the shoe he was on, laying his belly over his camera so he didn't have to worry about it sliding off as he clung to the laces
"Look..." Flash said, holding on for dear life. "Don't take this personally, but I don't know you. And as a mouse, I can't afford to trust anyone I don't know. I especially don't trust them to put me in a situation, such as flying, where I can't do anything to stop them from trying anything. And don't take this the wrong way, but you're a crow. You're not exactly a herbivore. I can't afford to take any risks."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, I'll try to be quick," Sally said, walking back to the house as best she possibly could with two Mice on one shoulder, a Crow on the other and Mice on both her feet. "It's a Smaritan thing," she told the bird. "Got someone new living here who may hurt them if they stay where they were."
The older Mouse in Sally's pocket patted the younger on the shoulder. "She would have liked to," she confided, "but my eyes don't work, sweetheart. I can get around by touch and memories and smell but I can't see anything."
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:The bird looked a little perplexed by being totally rejected, but seemed to take it with stride as he shrugged his shoulders, flying up to the girls shoulders, giving the mice up there as much room as his comparatively larger body would allow. "Thought my pitch would be better received than that, but suppose you lot are in a rush anyway. These guys all yours, or you just doing your best to be a good samaritan?"
"Look..." Flash said, holding on for dear life. "Don't take this personally, but I don't know you. And as a mouse, I can't afford to trust anyone I don't know. I especially don't trust them to put me in a situation, such as flying, where I can't do anything to stop them from trying anything. And don't take this the wrong way, but you're a crow. You're not exactly a herbivore. I can't afford to take any risks."
The Crow considered what was said to him, both by the girl and by the cautious mouse. "Really? Do tell me what they are, there is always the chance I saw them when I flew in this direction, would be best to keep you from crossing paths if they were a wolf or something similar. Though introductions are in order as the mouse down below has pointed out. You may call me Rogue" He said that with one of his wings on his chest, giving a mild bow. "A pleasure to meet you all... take mild offense mentioning my diet is not solely vegetarian. I never would think of eating a potential client, you little folk are so much faster at getting me what I want, and that includes things like bread and cheese. Much taster and healthier than-" He noted both the age of the human and two of the mice. "I'll just leave it at that I tend to just get meat when it's cooked. Tastes a lot better and I don't get sick off it as often."

Snapper looked over at Flash. "... is he safe to take pics of?"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh yeah. I remember reading about that. It's a good thing PETA doesn't have much involvement in this town. Although come to think of it it's odd that they didn't get involved in my case..." Piper says thoughtfully.
"Yeah, it wasn't fun," Kryo laments, not registering the last thing Piper brought up, "But what can you do, honestly? They're too out of touch with the world. Nowadays, me and Blackie just look back at the whole thing and laugh our heads off! Plus, that controversy actually shot the album to the #1 spot that year and I got commissioned to do the artwork for Hallow's Morning's next album that year!"
Last edited by SeanWolf on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo ducks tree branches, and being swept off by bushes as the dog runs wildly.

Sunny of course was away from him, when he had realized he hadn't strayed too far off the playground.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo leaps from Sunny's back, soaring like a flying squirrel, aiming to land on Lucky..
With Oreo off of Sunny, Sunny decided to head back to playground back to where the action was.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie kept running for a new hiding place.
"Hide in the bin, Leslie," Chip called, "she'll never look for you there!" She looked back to Piper and the Doe's conversation. "I wonder what P.E.T.A. do with House Mice?"
Luna, now having been declared it, had indeed decided to towards where she had last remembered Leslie to be.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:The Crow considered what was said to him, both by the girl and by the cautious mouse. "Really? Do tell me what they are, there is always the chance I saw them when I flew in this direction, would be best to keep you from crossing paths if they were a wolf or something similar. Though introductions are in order as the mouse down below has pointed out. You may call me Rogue" He said that with one of his wings on his chest, giving a mild bow. "A pleasure to meet you all... take mild offense mentioning my diet is not solely vegetarian. I never would think of eating a potential client, you little folk are so much faster at getting me what I want, and that includes things like bread and cheese. Much taster and healthier than-" He noted both the age of the human and two of the mice. "I'll just leave it at that I tend to just get meat when it's cooked. Tastes a lot better and I don't get sick off it as often."
"Look, don't take it personally..." Flash said, feeling a little sick from the start-and-stop movement of the shoe. "But I can't afford to just take your word for it. A honest animal and a predator trying to pretend to be an honest animal will say the same things, and I don't know which is which until I either know the person for a while or I decide to trust them right off the bat. In my position, distrusting someone who should be trusted makes me look like a little bit of a jerk. Trusting someone who shouldn't be trusted..." He paused for a moment, not sure if the Olivia could hear him, or if what he was saying was possibly going to scare her. "...well, that's a mistake you only make once, know what I mean?"
Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper looked over at Flash. "... is he safe to take pics of?"
Flash sighed. "I suppose... If he lets you take pictures of him. Just stay out of pecking range and I'd advise you not ride on him until after we can be sure it's safe."
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn follows Nadia and her human into the house.
"Sooo... You want me to wait right here and not go anywhere?" the buck teases with a grin.
"Yeah cause I totally want to keep things private and hidden from you" Nadia nudged Flynn gently 'But really it's up to you though, if you're curious what this is" she said, pointing at the stick she was carrying "then we can go together, if not, well the guys are picking the menus"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "We should look over the menu," Kilo advised Ryyn before looking at Flynn with a wry smile, "and hope they mean 30 minutes for delivery, hmm?"
"Alright! So here you go" Josh said, placing a couple of big menus on the table "Feel free to choose anything, they have vegetarian food, sushi, salads, and even some fake meat stuff made from tofu too"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right, I'm in!" Flynn grins, following the fox up the stairs.

~~~~
"Hey, can't complain about free publicity!" Piper grins. "Wait, so you're an artist too? That's cool! Lucky's rather into photography, actually, aren't you, Lucky?"

~~~~
"Aww. I can't imagine living like that. That must be hard." Olivia seems saddened by this revelation but soon brightens again.
"Can't they be fixed though? One time I got really sick and my tummy hurt so Mommy brought me some special leaves to eat. They tasted yucky but they made me all better again! Maybe we can find you some special leaves too!"

~~~~
"Gimme that!" Simon grins, chewing a chunk off the hock.
"So, Cat," he says, pausing to swallow and breathe. "How much did you have to threaten the human to get him to agree to this? I've never seen a human giving away food before."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It doesn't always work that way," Juniper said, reaching out and pulling the smaller Mouse into a hug before planting a kiss on her forehead. "But, see? I know where I am in the world from small things and memories and..." she stopped as she felt Sally take an unusual step. "Sally just stepped over the door frame and into the house." She smiled. "But the leaves couldn't hurt. If your daddy knows the good ones."
----------------
Sally had, indeed, entered the room and was now headed for Juniper's home table. She put her hand up for Ed. "Want down first, Ed?"
---------------
"Humes are weird," Nola confessed, taking another bite from the ham. After chewing and swallowing, she continued. "some look at what they got and say they're keeping it all, no-one else can have it. Some, like this pair, think they got a bit more than others so they give it out easier. My humes are givers."
"Nola gives me credit," Thomas said drily, "I may faint."
"I ain't calling 911," Nola snipped.
--------------
Kilo made a show of examining the menu as he always did with menu's before picking out the Salmon sushi (2pieces with 5 Sashimi) He felt that Ryyn would probably eat what he didn't.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Kryo smiles and, while pulling out a phone to show some of his arts, replies "Yep. My artwork tends to be more on the fantasy/sci-fi side with hints of horror. Blackie taught me how to draw when I was a young pup and I've kept it up ever since...this right here is my favorite" he adds while pointing to the picture entitled 'Legends Live On'. "You're a photographer, Lucky? That's awesome! Do you have any samples of your work?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky returns the high five and goes back to watching the youngsters, making sure they won't get into too much trouble.
Oreo leaps from Sunny's back, soaring like a flying squirrel, aiming to land on Lucky..
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hey, can't complain about free publicity!" Piper grins. "Wait, so you're an artist too? That's cool! Lucky's rather into photography, actually, aren't you, Lucky?"
Before he could answer, Lucky saw that Oreo heading towards him. "Oh no..."

WHAM!

"Yeah...photography is cool..." moaned Lucky from the ground.

~~~~~

Following the other's lead, Ryyn looked over the menu. "So, uh, have any recommendations? Maybe you do, Kilo?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right, I'm in!" Flynn grins, following the fox up the stairs.
Nadia quickly hopped up the stairs, into her room and right onto the bed
"This feels so much better!" she said, bouncing up and down the bed, the stick was placed against the wall nearby
WeirdGamer wrote: Following the other's lead, Ryyn looked over the menu. "So, uh, have any recommendations? Maybe you do, Kilo?"
"I like some caviar sushi myself, but that's just me though, I think you guys prefer meat, right?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: Before he could answer, Lucky saw that Oreo heading towards him. "Oh no..."

WHAM!

"Yeah...photography is cool..." moaned Lucky from the ground.
Ah another Kodak moment!
Looking down at the flattened bunny
What’s up with the mad hare look?
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:The Crow considered what was said to him, both by the girl and by the cautious mouse. "Really? Do tell me what they are, there is always the chance I saw them when I flew in this direction, would be best to keep you from crossing paths if they were a wolf or something similar. Though introductions are in order as the mouse down below has pointed out. You may call me Rogue" He said that with one of his wings on his chest, giving a mild bow. "A pleasure to meet you all... take mild offense mentioning my diet is not solely vegetarian. I never would think of eating a potential client, you little folk are so much faster at getting me what I want, and that includes things like bread and cheese. Much taster and healthier than-" He noted both the age of the human and two of the mice. "I'll just leave it at that I tend to just get meat when it's cooked. Tastes a lot better and I don't get sick off it as often."
"Look, don't take it personally..." Flash said, feeling a little sick from the start-and-stop movement of the shoe. "But I can't afford to just take your word for it. A honest animal and a predator trying to pretend to be an honest animal will say the same things, and I don't know which is which until I either know the person for a while or I decide to trust them right off the bat. In my position, distrusting someone who should be trusted makes me look like a little bit of a jerk. Trusting someone who shouldn't be trusted..." He paused for a moment, not sure if the Olivia could hear him, or if what he was saying was possibly going to scare her. "...well, that's a mistake you only make once, know what I mean?"
Gameb18oy wrote:Snapper looked over at Flash. "... is he safe to take pics of?"
Flash sighed. "I suppose... If he lets you take pictures of him. Just stay out of pecking range and I'd advise you not ride on him until after we can be sure it's safe."
Snapper looked giddy and eager to be let off the shoe after this was said, and waited for the moment Sally said they could get off.

"Well, I suppose I come across enough mice like yourself to know not to force you to take advantage of me for flying... though I do have other services, if you ever need anything delivered... assuming it's not a food or an interesting shiny, hopefully you'll not fear for your life trusting me to be a delivery bird I hope."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It doesn't always work that way," Juniper said, reaching out and pulling the smaller Mouse into a hug before planting a kiss on her forehead. "But, see? I know where I am in the world from small things and memories and..." she stopped as she felt Sally take an unusual step. "Sally just stepped over the door frame and into the house." She smiled. "But the leaves couldn't hurt. If your daddy knows the good ones."
----------------
Sally had, indeed, entered the room and was now headed for Juniper's home table. She put her hand up for Ed. "Want down first, Ed?"
Seeing an opportunity, Sally felt Rogue's wings as he flapped them towards her face. "Young human miss, would you mind if I carry them down for you? With their permission of course." He tried to poke his head out to where he could see the mice, hoping he could see if the offer made them nervous.

Snapper quickly jumped off from the shoes, and began prepping his camera, shining the lens and making sure the flash was turned off due to how much lighting was already present.
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oreo ducks tree branches, and being swept off by bushes as the dog runs wildly.

Sunny of course was away from him, when he had realized he hadn't strayed too far off the playground.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo leaps from Sunny's back, soaring like a flying squirrel, aiming to land on Lucky..
With Oreo off of Sunny, Sunny decided to head back to playground back to where the action was.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie kept running for a new hiding place.
Luna, now having been declared it, had indeed decided to towards where she had last remembered Leslie to be.
Rudder calmly walking ahead of her. He'd seen where the cat was and decided to test how confident they were in their hiding space. He yawned loudly as soon as he was next to it, and made sure his tail slammed against it as he moved his back on the bin.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:"Well, I suppose I come across enough mice like yourself to know not to force you to take advantage of me for flying... though I do have other services, if you ever need anything delivered... assuming it's not a food or an interesting shiny, hopefully you'll not fear for your life trusting me to be a delivery bird I hope."
"Actually..." Flash said, thinking for a moment. "There is something I could use help with. There's someone currently guarding a campsite in the southern woods. He's big, covered in brown fur, and responds to the name 'Deus'. He's going to be escorting us to their new home." Flash said, pointing up to the mouse family they just rescued. "You'll know him when you see him. He needs to be told where to find us. You can say we're at Sally's home, if you want to help."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:"Well, I suppose I come across enough mice like yourself to know not to force you to take advantage of me for flying... though I do have other services, if you ever need anything delivered... assuming it's not a food or an interesting shiny, hopefully you'll not fear for your life trusting me to be a delivery bird I hope."
"Actually..." Flash said, thinking for a moment. "There is something I could use help with. There's someone currently guarding a campsite in the southern woods. He's big, covered in brown fur, and responds to the name 'Deus'. He's going to be escorting us to their new home." Flash said, pointing up to the mouse family they just rescued. "You'll know him when you see him. He needs to be told where to find us. You can say we're at Sally's home, if you want to help."
Realizing his subject was likely about to leave, snapper Rapidly began taking pics, barely taking note of their quality.

Rogue smiled, happy to have an in with the more difficult mouse. "I'd be delighted. Will my payment be food or shiny when I see you next... um did you tell me your name yet? Eh I suppose it doesn't matter, this Deus will likely know who I'm talking about." He turned to Sally. "would you mind putting me out the window or something so I may do as was asked of me?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sally paused, keeping her hand ready for Ed as she heard the Bird's words. "Um," she said, turning her head slightly to look at the bird, "I haven't actually closed the door yet, sir?" She smiled. "Figured that, with Nola about, you'd want the quick exit anyhow."
---------------------
Nola's ears pricked up. "Did Sally just say my name?"
--------------------
Leslie shakily got out of the bin, blinking and shaking his head to clear the noise before stumbling off towards the undergrowth whilst wondering who bonged him out.
-------------------
"You may like the Salmon rolls for one thing, Ryyn," Kilo offered. "I think we'd better order their best salad as well, Mister Josh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Realizing his subject was likely about to leave, snapper Rapidly began taking pics, barely taking note of their quality.

Rogue smiled, happy to have an in with the more difficult mouse. "I'd be delighted. Will my payment be food or shiny when I see you next... um did you tell me your name yet? Eh I suppose it doesn't matter, this Deus will likely know who I'm talking about." He turned to Sally. "would you mind putting me out the window or something so I may do as was asked of me?"
"My name's Flash." Flash said to the crow. He hopped off of Sally's shoe and started running towards the table with the dollhouse. He took a flying leap - a little to much flying - and landed on the dollhouse roof. "I might be able to find you something shiny under the couch or in the cushions. Deus might have fruit in his cart."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola's ears pricked up. "Did Sally just say my name?"
"Nobody said your name, kitty!" Flash called back, having heard the cat in the other room. "That ham I smell?"
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn follows the vixen a bit more slowly, not wanting to risk tripping on the stairs and hurting his arm.
"Yeah, definitely." Flynn smiles, sitting beside the vixen and putting his arm around her.
"I wasn't right without you around, honey... You had me really worried..." he adds quietly.

~~~~
"Oh, wow!" Piper exclaims, looking at the phone. "You- Lucky!"
Dropping to her knees, she starts dusting off the buck.
"Are you okay, honeybun? Let me look at you!" she fusses before rounding on the skunk.
"Oreo! That was very dangerous! You could have really hurt him, and yourself too! Now, you need to apologise to him right away, please. And then you need to start playing more gently. You're lucky I don't put you on time-out for that!"

~~~~
"Well, as long as they're giving," Simon says, taking another mouthful of meat. "I'm willing to take."
"I dunno, I wasn't listening. I smell mice though! Wanna go hunting?"

~~~~
"I bet he does! Daddy knows EVERYTHING! Does your Daddy know everything too, Miss Jumiper?" Olivia asks, returning the hug and mispronouncing the name again.

~~~~
Swallowing down nerves again, Ed picks up Harry and his bundle and steps onto Sally's hand again.
"I still can't quite believe this is happening." he says, mostly to himself, as he shakes his head in wonder. He's grateful that Flash has successfully distracted the bird from trying to give his kids a ride, not trusting it at all.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola took another bite of the Hock. "Mice are safe when in the house, remember," she said, making sure her voice was just loud enough for those in the other room to hear, "even the cocky ones! But," she added, lowering her volume, "I don't think Birds are in the deal." She began creeping towards the other room.
--------------
As Sally lowered Ed to the table, she used her other hand to stroke the back of his head gently to reassure him. "You're safe, Ed," she said, even as the still visibly wounded feline crept into the room, "Nola won't hurt you." Still, to be sure, she put him in the middle of the table, near the Doll house before bringing her hand back up to her pocket for the others.
--------------
"Think it's our turn, Olivia," Juniper said, sniffing the air. "Now, don't be scared about who you see now. You're very safe." She kept the kit in a hug as Sally picked them up.
--------------
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola took another bite of the Hock. "Mice are safe when in the house, remember," she said, making sure her voice was just loud enough for those in the other room to hear, "even the cocky ones! But," she added, lowering her volume, "I don't think Birds are in the deal." She began creeping towards the other room.
--------------
As Sally lowered Ed to the table, she used her other hand to stroke the back of his head gently to reassure him. "You're safe, Ed," she said, even as the still visibly wounded feline crept into the room, "Nola won't hurt you." Still, to be sure, she put him in the middle of the table, near the Doll house before bringing her hand back up to her pocket for the others.
--------------
"Think it's our turn, Olivia," Juniper said, sniffing the air. "Now, don't be scared about who you see now. You're very safe." She kept the kit in a hug as Sally picked them up.
--------------
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Realizing his subject was likely about to leave, snapper Rapidly began taking pics, barely taking note of their quality.

"My name's Flash." Flash said to the crow. He hopped off of Sally's shoe and started running towards the table with the dollhouse. He took a flying leap - a little to much flying - and landed on the dollhouse roof. "I might be able to find you something shiny under the couch or in the cushions. Deus might have fruit in his cart."
"Nobody said your name, kitty!" Flash called back, having heard the cat in the other room. "That ham I smell?"
Rogue flew down to the floor, posing a little seeing Snapper very eager to get a few shots of him. "Fruit will be fine if you can't, but i prefer bread and cheese if you wish to tempt me with food, so I'd like a shiny when I return here to let you know when I delivered your message... what's this about a cat by the way? Should I assume they are declawed if you are not afraid of this one..." He chuckled thinking he could take advantage of what for now he assumed was a cat that was a lesser hunter because of that. "Perhaps they'll wants to pat me on the head as I leave. Always wanted to know how a cat would act if they can't hunt." He squawked in the direction of the cat as soon as he started to hear her footsteps getting closer, making sure to fly up on top of the slightly ajar door. He admitted it was cowardly insult followed by a cowardly retreat, but he despised being prey and cats tended to make it very clear how tasty he seemed to them.
Last edited by Gameb18oy on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Buddy..." Flash said to the bird. "The cat has claws. I'm not afraid of her because she's afraid of Deus. Juniper's and the other mice aren't afraid of her because the cat doesn't want to upset Sally. You don't have either immunity." He explained. "So quit patronizing the psychotic killer and get that message delivered. Remember, Deus is in the campsite in the southern woods. He's the biggest living thing in that forest that isn't a tree."
-Champion Motto