HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Who's there ?" Nadia's ear perked up as she literally jumped on her feet and turned to face the unknown voice
"Fly-?!-GACK!" was all she could exclaimed as the fox slipped on the rock and fell into the stream
"ouch....."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nadia!" Flynn jumps onto the rock after the fox and then finds himself slipping off and into the creek next to the vixen.
"Ow. Ooh, that water's cold. You okay?" he queries, pulling himself up and reaching out a paw to help Nadia up before freezing as he realises something.
"Kilo! He was on my shoulder! Where are you, Kilo? You okay?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Soggy but acceptable," Kilo said after climbing from somewhere down Flynn's back. "We need to work on your 'softly, Flynn m'boy!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Sumtymes I dreem she scienced me," Leslie admitted before shaking his head, "but thats sily. Yew karnt science a person!"

So you wanted to be a lab ratt for her?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"what are you guys doing here ? It's dangerous !"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Regardless to the risk," Kilo said, climbing down to pick up his stick from the ground he'd thrown it to before going in, "we needed to make sure you were safe, Nadia, my dear.". He grasped his stick and winced. "Cold water on the hip. Not great," he complained, climbing back up.
---------------------------------
Leslie laughed. "Lab Cat, yew meen?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn absently helps the mouse back to his perch on his shoulder.
"Nadia... We need to talk... It's... about what happened in the house... I... I wasn't scared of you... Well, I was but... Not because you're a fox but... Well, it was because you're a fox but... Oh, I'm doing this all wrong, Kilo!" Hanging his head, he pushes the heels of his palms into his eyes in frustration as he struggles to organise his tangled thoughts.
"Betrayal." he almost whispers, seating himself on the ground. "I was... afraid of betrayal."
So, Flynn's story comes out. He holds nothing back, telling Nadia exactly what he'd told Kilo, and once again the tears flow.
"And then... When you growled, I... I thought... That it was all happening again... I just... Didn't want to lose another friend... I didn't mean to upset you... Can you forgive me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn absently helps the mouse back to his perch on his shoulder.
"Nadia... We need to talk... It's... about what happened in the house... I... I wasn't scared of you... Well, I was but... Not because you're a fox but... Well, it was because you're a fox but... Oh, I'm doing this all wrong, Kilo!" Hanging his head, he pushes the heels of his palms into his eyes in frustration as he struggles to organise his tangled thoughts.
"You are doing fine, my boy," Kilo said quietly, scrunching a little of Flynn's shoulder fur encouragingly, "just tell her what you told earlier."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Betrayal." he almost whispers, seating himself on the ground. "I was... afraid of betrayal."
So, Flynn's story comes out. He holds nothing back, telling Nadia exactly what he'd told Kilo, and once again the tears flow.
"And then... When you growled, I... I thought... That it was all happening again... I just... Didn't want to lose another friend... I didn't mean to upset you... Can you forgive me?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It's.....alright...." Nadia sighed , giving Flynn a slow , gentle hug "It's fine , you have nothing to feel sorry about . I'm not upset with you either . It's....something else , OK ?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla, by now, was snoozing heavily with his body slumped over the dining table and snoring
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie laughed. "Lab Cat, yew meen?"

Yea when they run out of Lab Wabbits.
What kind of experiments did she wanna doo?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure. We could scare her." Pyre suggested, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn hesitates for a moment and then slowly returns the hug.
"Thanks... Can... Can you promise... Pinky swear... That you won't... You know... Do what that tod did?" Flynn holds out a paw hopefully.

~~~~
Joan has another suggestion.
"Why not get some payback, Pyre? See if you can dress her up like she dressed you? You could prank Tesla too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn hesitates for a moment and then slowly returns the hug.
"Thanks... Can... Can you promise... Pinky swear... That you won't... You know... Do what that tod did?" Flynn holds out a paw hopefully.
"heh...yeah...." Nadia smiled , making a pinky swear with Flynn's paw " I promise".
Nadia then got up from the water , gathered some pieces of woods , and in no time , made a small fire "Come on Flynn , let's get you warm up a bit" she called , sitting down next to the fire
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Let HIM warm up a bit?" Kilo mock grumped, getting as close as was safe. "He got splashed, I got tsunami'ed!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't fink mommy did any 'speimenting," Leslie said, "Seem'd tew be rgewing in my dreems." He brightened a bit. "But hows yew get on wif yore mommy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I don't fink mommy did any 'speimenting," Leslie said, "Seem'd tew be rgewing in my dreems." He brightened a bit. "But hows yew get on wif yore mommy?"

Oreo tries to tilt his head but the collar wont allow it..
Which one? the one who birthed me? or Miss Cleo??

After a looooong awkward silence..
Her name was Hope.. an she was busy with trying to teach us all how to survive, where to den at. what is eatable an what to avoid.
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre thought about this for a moment. "Sure, that sounds like fun." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Let HIM warm up a bit?" Kilo mock grumped, getting as close as was safe. "He got splashed, I got tsunami'ed!"
"Oh , oops , sorry Kilo , you too of course"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks, Nadia." Flynn willingly joins the other two by the fire, smiling for the first time since leaving the house. He feels a lot lighter now that he's unburdened himself to Nadia.
"Sorry about that, Kilo. Still, it'll save you having a bath tonight." he jokes before turning to the vixen to ask the other question burning in his mind.
"Nadia, about what happened at the house... I thought it was my fault at first but Kilo said it was because of Blick, because two vixens won't really get along well. Is that true? Is there... anything I can do to, y'know, make things better between you two?"

~~~~
Joan enters the garage and returns to the kitchen shortly after with the box of clothes they'd found therein and determined to be of little value.
"Reckon any of these will fit them?" she asks, setting the box on the floor gently.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, Nadia." Flynn willingly joins the other two by the fire, smiling for the first time since leaving the house. He feels a lot lighter now that he's unburdened himself to Nadia.
"Sorry about that, Kilo. Still, it'll save you having a bath tonight." he jokes before turning to the vixen to ask the other question burning in his mind.
"Nadia, about what happened at the house... I thought it was my fault at first but Kilo said it was because of Blick, because two vixens won't really get along well. Is that true? Is there... anything I can do to, y'know, make things better between you two?"
"It's only one of the reasons I left , and it's....Flynn , I know that you think that that fox is nice , that she's friendly with everyone else and all but.....I'm sorry , I don't trust her , she's up to something , and I should know , I'm one myself !"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I shall take that under advisement," Kilo commented, warming his paws by the fire as he chuckled. "Oop," he added, "pardon me for butting in, dear girl."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre dug through the box and found a dress that was roughly Tesla's size. "This might work." he suggested.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre dug through the box and found a dress that was roughly Tesla's size. "This might work." he suggested.
Ryyn finally took off the very gaudy Hawaiian shirt he had been wearing all day. "Could you use this for Ryze?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Meanwhile, Elliot decided to climb up a cool looking tree.

"Elliot, get down from there! We're supposed to be back for the surprise remember?"

Elliot giggles, "Relax Faust, it'll only be a minute."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn stares into the dancing flames as he warms his paws.
"To be honest... I was more nervous around her than you. The tod that... you know... He was red, like her... I know she's no relation but... She brought the memories back more strongly... She can't help looking the way she does though... But what do you think she's up to? If anyone should recognise betrayal... It's me..." Flynn meets Nadia's eyes for a moment before returning his gaze to the fire.
"Although... Perhaps I've been so blinded by fear that I've started projecting my fears onto others... Seeing things that don't exist... Does... Do you think that could happen, Kilo? Could I be going mad from fear?" Flynn's ears droop in worry as he ponders this morbid thought.

~~~~
"I'm not sure how you'll get the dress on Tesla without waking him... Try this instead." Piper holds up a white maid's apron and hat, grinning.
"That shirt looks perfect for Ryze!" Joan enthuses. "So who's gonna dress who?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo mused. "Oh, no no, Flynn m'boy. It's not fear here. Well, not in itself." He turned to face the Rabbit. "they are, however, a little related. Fear, experience and madness, I mean. Imagine this. Your experience tells you to fear Red Foxes as you may have noted, hmm? But Blick, being a Red Fox, has done nothing for you to be afraid of. But you fear she is up to something. Why?" He prodded the air with his stick. "Because your experience TELLS you she is. THAT is fear, my buck. It is what compels you to discover what she is up to. To uncover her secrets. To, as the humans say, dig through her underwear drawer and see what you find. And, if you find nothing?" Kilo chuckled. "Logic then tells you there's nothing to find. Fear, however, says you just haven't looked hard enough! So you keep looking, ever more desperate, for something that may never be found. And that, my friends, is madness. Fear is related. It is the path. But you don't have to stay on that path, friends. I mean, look at you <choo> two. You left your allotted paths and found each other. As for Blick?" He wiped is nose. "If she's up to something it's something we've never seen before in all our experiences, being carried out by a Fox that has had it's claws torn out. Distrust is one thing but what are the odds of immediate danger, Nadia?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm?" Kilo mused. "Oh, no no, Flynn m'boy. It's not fear here. Well, not in itself." He turned to face the Rabbit. "they are, however, a little related. Fear, experience and madness, I mean. Imagine this. Your experience tells you to fear Red Foxes as you may have noted, hmm? But Blick, being a Red Fox, has done nothing for you to be afraid of. But you fear she is up to something. Why?" He prodded the air with his stick. "Because your experience TELLS you she is. THAT is fear, my buck. It is what compels you to discover what she is up to. To uncover her secrets. To, as the humans say, dig through her underwear drawer and see what you find. And, if you find nothing?" Kilo chuckled. "Logic then tells you there's nothing to find. Fear, however, says you just haven't looked hard enough! So you keep looking, ever more desperate, for something that may never be found. And that, my friends, is madness. Fear is related. It is the path. But you don't have to stay on that path, friends. I mean, look at you <choo> two. You left your allotted paths and found each other. As for Blick?" He wiped is nose. "If she's up to something it's something we've never seen before in all our experiences, being carried out by a Fox that has had it's claws torn out. Distrust is one thing but what are the odds of immediate danger, Nadia?"
"I...." Nadia paused for a few seconds, tried to think of a reason , a possibility , , anything to prove her point , to justify her distrust toward the other vixen....
"......as of this moment , I don't know , but......I don't feel like I can trust her , yes I can't understand or explain why , but my feeling has never been wrong before..."
69eist wrote:Meanwhile, Elliot decided to climb up a cool looking tree.

"Elliot, get down from there! We're supposed to be back for the surprise remember?"

Elliot giggles, "Relax Faust, it'll only be a minute."
<oooh , what do we have here ?> an old eagle asked , standing on a higher branches near Elliot
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo chuckled. "I could say the same, my dear," he confessed. "Is it not interesting that such near infallible instincts are telling us contradictions about the same Vixen? I wonder what it means? What do you think, Flynn?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick gets up, and walks over to Pyre. "Hey. What're you gonna do with those clothes?" she whispers. The vixen looks over the situation, and realises that it must be a prank. "I want in." she says, with a mischievous smile.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: <oooh , what do we have here ?> an old eagle asked , standing on a higher branches near Elliot
Elliot pauses in surprise for a moment then looks up. "Oh cool, an Eagle!" Elliot slightly loses his footing. "Woah!" Elliot falls on his face on the branch.

"Elliot!" Faust tries to climb the tree.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Great. You and I can dress up Tesla." Pyre told Blick.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool. Lucky, you and Ryyn and I can do Ryze. Sound good?" Piper queries. Joan meanwhile puts on rubber gloves and after collecting the dishes as quietly as she can, heads to the sink to wash them.

~~~~
"Bless you." says Flynn instinctively as the mouse sneezes.
"I... Don't know what to think..." he admits quietly. "I've ignored my instincts once before and look where that got me. I'm trying to ignore them now but I'm not convinced that I want to... No, that's not right. I DO want to." The buck thumps his fist on the ground beside him.
"I DO want to. I'm sick of living like this! I can't live with this fear any longer! I just... Don't know how to let it go. How to escape from it... I guess... I guess I've lived with it so long that... I'm afraid of not fearing. I'm afraid of what might happen if I relax. I'm afraid that if I let go... There might not be anything left of me under it all. Sounds ridiculous when you say it out loud, doesn't it? But what if it's true? I mean, look at how I misread Nadia this morning. What if there's nothing left of me but a shell? What if I've gone mad already? Would I know it? The more Flynn talks the more he realises how ridiculous it sounds but he can't stop himself. These are thoughts that have been tearing up his mind for too long and just releasing them, allowing them to leave his head and see the light of day helps him cope and helps him feel better. He begins to see the unfounded fears for what they are - unfounded and over-exaggerated. Still, he needs someone to confirm for him that that's what they are before he can finally lay them to rest.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're not mad, my friend," Kilo said gently. "Your reactions are one hundred percent reasonable but you know that they can't take you on from here. The fears and knowledge's of millennia are being fought in you today. That's why you fear madness. Because you <choo!> are the first to try and prove you can!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I don't fink mommy did any 'speimenting," Leslie said, "Seem'd tew be rgewing in my dreems." He brightened a bit. "But hows yew get on wif yore mommy?"

Oreo tries to tilt his head but the collar wont allow it..
Which one? the one who birthed me? or Miss Cleo??

After a looooong awkward silence..
Her name was Hope.. an she was busy with trying to teach us all how to survive, where to den at. what is eatable an what to avoid.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yes Kilo is right . And....to be honest Flynn...." Nadia added , with a smile , a saddened smile accompanied by a distant , just a sorrowful luck in her eyes "You're one of the very few people who , among countless creature who afraid of me , is still brave enough to face me and admit it...So , don't worry , you're braver than you think"
69eist wrote: Elliot pauses in surprise for a moment then looks up. "Oh cool, an Eagle!" Elliot slightly loses his footing. "Woah!" Elliot falls on his face on the branch.

"Elliot!" Faust tries to climb the tree.
Lucky for Elliot , the branch was pretty big for his said , and tough enough to not freak after all those shaking
<Do try to steady yourself young one , for you were not meant to live among the branches> the eagle said
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Bless you." says Flynn as the mouse sneezes again. Having no clue that Nadia is anything more than a regular arctic vixen, the rabbit interprets her statement as referring to the prey she's hunted over the years. Still staring at the fire he doesn't notice her expression either. Gradually, he nods, appreciating the assurance and feeling satisfied and lighter than he has since the attack. Indeed, his relief is almost palpable as he smiles genuinely at his friends.
"Thanks, guys. That... really means a lot to me..." Eventually, something else occurs to him.
"Kilo, are you getting sick? You're sneezing a lot."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I did just take on a large amount of freezing water, dear boy," Kilo complained. "My immune system is, I fear, getting as old as the r<choo>...rest of me."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"She sownds luvely," Leslie said, helping himself to a snack, "And Miss Cleo?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "She sownds luvely," Leslie said, helping himself to a snack, "And Miss Cleo?"
Well, she was alot more concerned about how i smelled.. An i had to take a bath almost every day..
She was also scared that i would spray her.. so i had to wear a doggie diaper when in the house with her.
She never taught me how to hunt an forage, but just brought food and water to me..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"we must get you home soon then" Nadia said , snapping out of her own thought right after hearing that
"come on guys"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "She sownds luvely," Leslie said, helping himself to a snack, "And Miss Cleo?"
Well, she was alot more concerned about how i smelled.. An i had to take a bath almost every day..
She was also scared that i would spray her.. so i had to wear a doggie diaper when in the house with her.
She never taught me how to hunt an forage, but just brought food and water to me..
"In sum ways that maykes a grate mom," Leslie said before dropping his voice. "Corse, it maykes a jaylor too, but I'm sure she's knot wun of them."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Indeed," Kilo agreed, "I'm going to need to change the clothes and have a hot bath <choo>."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie