HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"May I have fruit, Mr Porter," Chip asked as she used a flannel to dry.
"I shall partake of cereal in mine, John," Kilo said, before turning to Koa. "And what for you, my boy?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi turns to the puma.
There was a break-in at the shop they own..
An the rabbit they own is missing, most likely bolted away somewhere when the break-in happened..
You up to putting your nose to the ground and sniffing him out?
Senka grimaced, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at Kandi. "Do I look like a dog to you?" She harrumphed before grumbling about noses and the ground. Though she never said no. "I'm assuming they want me to catch her alive yeah? (Cause that'll be a first)"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Senka grimaced, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at Kandi. "Do I look like a dog to you?" She harrumphed before grumbling about noses and the ground. Though she never said no. "I'm assuming they want me to catch her alive yeah? (Cause that'll be a first)"

Kandi smiles coyly..
You look like a Ranger, with a chance to put all that training into use.
yes, alive. More of a challenge that way.

She then turns back to the Phone..
Phil, we will swing by an see what we can do.. be there in a few minutes..
Ta Taa gotta drive now, not like horse riding, where you can trust them to not walk into something
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"yeah.....alright" Nadia sighed , signaling for the others to follow as she walked through the door.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo said as the Vixen arrived, "It always brings a pleasure to the morning to see the lovely Nadia, does it not?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not every predator is 'lovely'," Chip grumbled lightly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah," Kilo said as the Vixen arrived, "It always brings a pleasure to the morning to see the lovely Nadia, does it not?"
"Morning Kilo" Nadia greeted , decided to not commenting on the whole "predator" thing "and John, Joan and Koa as well, though to be honest I would have preferred visiting when we aren't under this kind of situation" she sighed.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa plays with his ears a bit while thinking. "I think I'l have some cereal. But I want something very sweet and sugary!" He said as he wags his tail happily.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Potato loves Frosted Sugar Bombs," Chip said from the sink.
"He would," Kilo agreed, "The nutritional value of a depth charge. Oh, Sorry, Nadia," Kilo said, looking to the Vixen, "you've not met Chip, have you? And you are correct on the situation."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre and Ryze both woke up, stretching out. They are a quick breakfast and walked outside, looking for someone to play with
Ryyn glomped Pyre from behind. "HI!"
---------------
As Lucky entered the house he pulled out of his phone.

"I better call Ryyn."

He dialed the number and began to wait for Ryyn to pick up.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan puts the sponge aside and turns the water up a bit harder, thoroughly rinsing Chip, before switching it off and lifting the mouse from the sink. She passes the tiny creature a clean napkin to dry off on and sets her down on the bench beside Kilo. She then washes her hands before pouring rolled oats and water into a large pot as John cracks eggs into a bowl and hunts out a whisk.
"I reckon we can find you something sweet, Koa." she smiles. "Sweet food for a sweet dog, hey? I think we have some Froot Loops left over from last week." John's brother and his nephew had visited for a couple of days the previous week as they toured the country.
"Sure, we'll find some fruit, Chip. How's banana? Morning, Nadia. Yeah... Not nice news to wake up to at all... Eggs or porridge, Nadia?"

"Okay, Lucky." Flynn agrees, leading the pets through to the kitchen and intertwining his fingers with Nadia's. "Heya, Chip."

~~~~
Phil tries to protest but Kandi has already hung up. Sighing, he turns back to his interview with the police.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Yeah, I don't think we've met either, so hi Chip , sorry our first meeting isn't when I'm in a good mood. " She said , and yet still smile a little as she gently tighten her paws around Flynn's "Anyway , thanks Joan , but I don't feel like eating at the moment. Anyone hear anything about this kidnapping thing ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not as of yet, Nadia, my dear," Kilo said with an element of grumpiness. "THAT shall be corrected after breakfast."
"Ooh, yes," Chip agreed, "breakfast. Heya, Flynn. Heya Na... For a Fox you're quite a looker." Then she twisted to look, upside down with a smile, at Koa. "And who's this little sweetheart, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Phil tries to protest but Kandi has already hung up. Sighing, he turns back to his interview with the police.

Kandi drives up a few moments later..
Ooohh look at all the cop cars.. better get your ranger vest on, it's in the bag behind your seat..
She advises the cougeress.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"No, I haven't heard anything..." Tesla mumbled, "I'd only just heard about it on my way in here."

He wrung his hands together, now becoming more and more anxious

"But I know that people should be looking as soon as possible, or else the chances of finding the victim start going way down."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:"No, I haven't heard anything..." Tesla mumbled, "I'd only just heard about it on my way in here."

He wrung his hands together, now becoming more and more anxious

"But I know that people should be looking as soon as possible, or else the chances of finding the victim start going way down."
Flukley placed his paws on Tesla's shoulders, noticing his anxiousness.

"I'm sure she'll be found, safe and sound, Tes."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: Phil tries to protest but Kandi has already hung up. Sighing, he turns back to his interview with the police.

Kandi drives up a few moments later..
Ooohh look at all the cop cars.. better get your ranger vest on, it's in the bag behind your seat..
She advises the cougeress.
"And why exactly do I have that in the bag behind my backseat?" The cougar asks, turning her feline body around to reach back there. After a minute or two of rummaging she returned with the vest in hand.

She glanced over at her owner, "You look pretty calm during all of this."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
"And why exactly do I have that in the bag behind my backseat?" The cougar asks, turning her feline body around to reach back there. After a minute or two of rummaging she returned with the vest in hand.

Always be prepared, never know when something is going to pop-up and you have to go to work..
Don't worry, i also have my veterinary crash kit in the back..

Roarin wrote:She glanced over at her owner, "You look pretty calm during all of this."

But i'm all excited on the inside.. my little kitty, going on her first real rescue mission!..

Kandi gets out an goes over to Phil..
Hey there stranger.. So you were saying that you had a bit of trouble, and you pet rabbit ran off?
Oh this is my kitty Senka.

Gesturing to the huge cougaress
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looks at the other mouse shyly and flattens his ears. He blushes a bit at being called a sweet heart and stutters in his response. "U-Uhm, m-my name i-is Koa" He replied to chip uselessly hiding behind Kilo.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla bristled slightly at being touched, just barely starting to hyperventilate

"Er, yes. Yes I hope so. That is what should happen."

Internally, between flashes of anxiety, he tried to will himself to calm back down
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Urh..." Piper shifts slightly, her head swimming, and blinks up at the dim red light blinking on a webcam mounted high in a corner, the only source of light in the room. She rolls over, feeling violently ill, and tries to raise a paw to her head but is bewildered to find that it won't move. After giving it a few tugs she becomes aware of a tightness around her wrists. She wriggles and realises that she's tied up and all of a sudden the memory of her kidnapping comes rushing back despite her thumping headache. She tries to call out but finds her voice muffled by something tied around her muzzle and by something in her mouth that tastes horrid and makes her mouth feel full and dry. Panicking, she struggles to no avail before flopping back against the floor exhausted. A tear leaks from her eye as she stares at the small light, the only thing she can see in the dark, silent room.

~~~~
"No. She'd never run off!" Phil says firmly, watching a policewoman pass Richard a strong cup of tea as the old man absently scratches the ears of a beagle wearing a K9 Unit vest. "She was taken!"
"Excuse me. K9 Officer Judy Harper." says another police dog, this one a German Shepherd with a radio on her collar and rubber gloves on her paws, flashing a badge at Kandi. "May I see some identification please? This is an active crime scene and we need to keep tabs on who's coming in and out." she states, sniffing at the human.
"She's been here before, Chief, but not as recently as last night. Her scent in the shop was much older." the dog calls over her shoulder at a burly man who seems to be coordinating things. "Can you tell me where you were last night and if you saw or heard anything suspicious in the area? You clearly know these humans and you've been here before so you'd know what was where." Judy keeps her tone even and calm, trying to sound as though she's not accusing the human of anything as she checks the tags on Senka's collar and the badge on the lioness's vest, jotting them down in a notebook.

Suddenly Richard lurches out of his seat as the phone rings. He hesitates for a moment by the handset, glancing at the Chief who gives him a nod to indicate that the recording equipment is set up, before answering the phone.
"H-hello...?"
"We have your rabbit." answers a smooth, feminine voice that anyone with an iPhone will immediately recognise.
"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"
"Have fifty thousand dollars in unmarked US currency ready by midday today. We will give you further instructions then." The instructions sound even more ominous in Siri's cheery voice.
"But... Where am I supposed to get that much money?"
"Here is proof that she is alive." The sound of a kick followed by a muffled yelp can be heard.
"PIPER!!!" Richard yells, recognising the sound. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!!! YOU- YOU [CENSORED]!!!"
"Get the money and be ready for our next call."
"But-" But the call has already disconnected with a click. The chief takes the phone from Richard and passes it to one of his techs who's already trying to trace the call. He gently guides Richard back into his seat and the human slumps forward, receiving a comforting hug and reassuring back-rub from the beagle.
Beside Kandi, Phil has gone as white as a sheet, having heard the call projected through the speakers attached to the recording equipment.
"You believe me now, Kandi?"

~~~~
"You should eat something, honey. You'll be no use to us if you collapse from hunger." Flynn encourages the vixen as Joan and John begin doling out the food. Suddenly he jerks upright, his ear and head swivelling towards the radio as the buck bolts for the volume control again.
"Everyone, quiet!" he shouts, cranking the sound up.

"-update to our major news story. We've just been told that a ransom demand has been made for the safe return of the rabbit, whose name, we're told, is Piper. Harry, at the scene, has more. Harry?"
"Thanks, Sal. Yes, it sounds as though Piper, the rabbit, is definitely a victim of this horrific crime as we've just had word that a ransom demand has been made. The police are staying hush about the exact amount in question but I can see the shop owner, Mr. Brookley, through the window from where I'm standing outside the shop, and it's clear from his face that it must have been a pretty steep demand. Also, unusually, a lady that locals have told me is a vet has arrived along with - get this - a mountain lion in a ranger vest, and she's talking to the man I'm told is Richard Brookley's grandson! They're both outside the shop but within the police cordon. I'm not sure what she's doing here yet but she seems rather chipper, too chipper in fact, given the situation. I'll lean over the tape here and see if I can have a word with her. Excuse me, ma'am! Excuse me! Harry from WXRA One-Oh-Two-Point-Three FM News. That's a fine-looking lioness you've brought with you. May I have a few words with you for our listeners? Um... I'm getting moved back by the police." A muffled "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." can be heard before Harry comes back on the line again.
"Yeah, um, sorry about that. I'll try to catch her later. For now though, all I can say is that the police are still appealing for information. If anyone saw or heard anything unusual in the Town Square area of Richmond Acres during the early hours of this morning, please contact the police immediately. I'll keep you posted as soon as anything else happens. Back to you, Sal."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip listened to the radio broadcast in silence and, after it was over, put a finger to her lips and thought before heading over to the cutlery and beginning to move them about into the shape of letters. "Speeding vans probably count," she said, trying to recall as much of the plate as she'd seen.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo mused on the situation. "Why Piper," he asked aloud. "Why not the grandson? If you want money he should be the obvious target, should he not?" He looked up to Joan. "Dear lady, can you check on something for me?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie walked happily to town. It wasn't far and he was allowed to do it so long as he was careful and crossed at the crossings. That was odd, he thought. There were a lot of tape things across the road saying 'Pohlice'? And there was a lot of Humans and animals outside Pipers' shop and... why was that Dog sniffing Miss Senka? "Miss Senka," he tried calling over the hubbub.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "You should eat something, honey. You'll be no use to us if you collapse from hunger." Flynn encourages the vixen as Joan and John begin doling out the food. Suddenly he jerks upright, his ear and head swivelling towards the radio as the buck bolts for the volume control again.
"Everyone, quiet!" he shouts, cranking the sound up.

"-update to our major news story. We've just been told that a ransom demand has been made for the safe return of the rabbit, whose name, we're told, is Piper. Harry, at the scene, has more. Harry?"
"Thanks, Sal. Yes, it sounds as though Piper, the rabbit, is definitely a victim of this horrific crime as we've just had word that a ransom demand has been made. The police are staying hush about the exact amount in question but I can see the shop owner, Mr. Brookley, through the window from where I'm standing outside the shop, and it's clear from his face that it must have been a pretty steep demand. Also, unusually, a lady that locals have told me is a vet has arrived along with - get this - a mountain lion in a ranger vest, and she's talking to the man I'm told is Richard Brookley's grandson! They're both outside the shop but within the police cordon. I'm not sure what she's doing here yet but she seems rather chipper, too chipper in fact, given the situation. I'll lean over the tape here and see if I can have a word with her. Excuse me, ma'am! Excuse me! Harry from WXRA One-Oh-Two-Point-Three FM News. That's a fine-looking lioness you've brought with you. May I have a few words with you for our listeners? Um... I'm getting moved back by the police." A muffled "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." can be heard before Harry comes back on the line again.
"Yeah, um, sorry about that. I'll try to catch her later. For now though, all I can say is that the police are still appealing for information. If anyone saw or heard anything unusual in the Town Square area of Richmond Acres during the early hours of this morning, please contact the police immediately. I'll keep you posted as soon as anything else happens. Back to you, Sal."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo mused on the situation. "Why Piper," he asked aloud. "Why not the grandson? If you want money he should be the obvious target, should he not?" He looked up to Joan. "Dear lady, can you check on something for me?"
"easier target" Nadia replied with a serious tone , quite different from the sleepy , tired way she was just before hearing the news "she's weaker and smaller than the human, taking her would be faster with less chance of causing a ruckus. Those lowlifes also went this far just for some worthless pieces of papers, so I wouldn't put it pass them to kill whoever they kidnapped after they got the money, no point letting someone who can point the finger at you later on live, plus the risk of being tracked or ambushed when you're dropping off the living victim somewhere. In that regard , Piper according to human law....." her tone changed again , this time with a little hint of disgust "...is a property, a thing, or at the very least , not as "valuable" as a human. If they kill her , the worst of their punishment for that is some sort along the line of "destruction of private property" or something, if they took the human , it would be murder."
The vixen paused for a moment to sigh , then continued "it's possible that she heard them while they were breaking in last night , and they took her without planning to do so before that, but whatever the case, Piper is still in that much danger."
She then looked down at Flynn , and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead
"I'll be fine dear , don't worry. I'll eat after we deal with this. For now, I'm heading out , take care everyone"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wait, Nadia," Kilo called. "If you are intent on hunting down their hiding places, we should do the first potential together. Room for a vehicle and to hold someone can both be found in the silos where that drafted Scratch lives."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Excuse me. K9 Officer Judy Harper." says another police dog, this one a German Shepherd with a radio on her collar and rubber gloves on her paws, flashing a badge at Kandi. "May I see some identification please? This is an active crime scene and we need to keep tabs on who's coming in and out." she states, sniffing at the human.

I'm Kandi Sparagmos. Wildlife and livestock specialist vet. USDA registered wildlife rehabilitor and trainer.
An this is my cat Ranger, Senka
Hlaoroo wrote: Judy keeps her tone even and calm, trying to sound as though she's not accusing the human of anything as she checks the tags on Senka's collar and the badge on the lioness's vest, jotting them down in a notebook.

An don't worry, Senka is just going to be an observer.
She is not going be taking over the investigation..

Hlaoroo wrote:Beside Kandi, Phil has gone as white as a sheet, having heard the call projected through the speakers attached to the recording equipment.
Well now that is just dreadful.
Holding Phil close to her..
Don't worry, Senka is quite positive that she can find her.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote: Judy keeps her tone even and calm, trying to sound as though she's not accusing the human of anything as she checks the tags on Senka's collar and the badge on the lioness's vest, jotting them down in a notebook.
Keeshah wrote:An don't worry, Senka is just going to be an observer.
She is not going be taking over the investigation..
"Wasn't planning on it." Senka replied gruffly, standing still as the German shepherd checked her tag and vest. Though she was annoyed by how casually the canine was standing in her personal space. "Though y'know the shows they have on teevee have you guys getting help from all kinds of people. Writers... Doctors... Psychics."
Hlaoroo wrote:Beside Kandi, Phil has gone as white as a sheet, having heard the call projected through the speakers attached to the recording equipment.
Keeshah wrote:Well now that is just dreadful.
Holding Phil close to her..
Don't worry, Senka is quite positive that she can find her.
The mountain lion nods, "If I'm tracking her, you can sure she's as good as dead." She paused and scratched her chin. "Or I guess, alive... In this case."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie walked happily to town. It wasn't far and he was allowed to do it so long as he was careful and crossed at the crossings. That was odd, he thought. There were a lot of tape things across the road saying 'Pohlice'? And there was a lot of Humans and animals outside Pipers' shop and... why was that Dog sniffing Miss Senka? "Miss Senka," he tried calling over the hubbub.
Senka's ears twitched and she glanced over her shoulder towards a familiar figure in the crowd. After the shepherd was finished with her the mountain lion trotted over to him.
"Hey there kiddo, I haven't seen you in awhile." She stopped in front of him, hands on her hips. "Now what are doing in a place like this? Rats aren't bothering you again are they?"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie said, a little confused, "knot that they've towld me. I cayme tew return Miss Piper's book.". He waved it to show it. His face fell a little. Wat's going on, miss Senka?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Probably, Chip." Joan agrees, watching the mouse. She rummages in a drawer and pulls out a sheet of paper and the nub of a pencil that Kilo sometimes uses and spreads the sheet of paper on the bench.
"Perhaps drawing it will be easier for you?" she suggests, passing the mouse the pencil. "Hmm. Wait a mo." Grabbing a napkin, Joan picks up the mouse and dries her footpaws so that she can walk across the paper without ruining it with the damp pawprints she was leaving on the bench. Setting the mouse back down with the paper, she gives her the pencil nub again and settles down to watch her draw.
"Sure, Kilo. Wheat do you need?" she queries, having heard the older mouse's request.

"Nadia's right, Kilo. Easier target and lesser crime in the eyes of the law... Wait, honey!" Flynn catches Nadia's paw as she tries to leave.
"Where are you going? Kilo's right. We need to work together on this. And you need to eat. Please? For me? You'll need your strength today. We all will."

~~~~
The K9 officer thanks Kandi after checking her identification and jotting down the details. "Don't worry. We'll definitely use Senka's help. We do use people from all over the place like on TV. We need to be careful though. Kidnappings are delicate situations so everything needs to be run by our chief. Now, could you answer the question, please? Where were you last night between the hours of midnight and five AM and did you see or hear anything suspicious or out of the ordinary in the area?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Kilo said, thinking on what Nadia had said, "Oh, it is merely a left-field thought, my dear." He took a step toward her. "Nadia is probably correct on the reasoning but... If Piper was the target? It may be because of what she knows. She knows valuable pieces. Are any on show in the area? Could you look and see?" He looked over at Chip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip had giggled as her footpads were dried and she took the Pencil nub. "Thanks, Mrs Porter," she worked on copying the cutlery. "Of course I can't read that well," she confessed, "but the letters are massive and lit." After putting down a K next to the F at the right of the plate she went around the top and drew a little barn. "I saw a barn on the plate," she said defensively. "I like barns," she said uncertainly. "TThat's what I saw."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Nadia's right, Kilo. Easier target and lesser crime in the eyes of the law... Wait, honey!" Flynn catches Nadia's paw as she tries to leave.
"Where are you going? Kilo's right. We need to work together on this. And you need to eat. Please? For me? You'll need your strength today. We all will."
"ok ok....." Nadia sighed , then gave Flynn a smile "I'll eat , but we should still hurry , ok ? I don't want Piper in those humans' hand any longer than she has to"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: The K9 officer thanks Kandi after checking her identification and jotting down the details. "Don't worry. We'll definitely use Senka's help. We do use people from all over the place like on TV. We need to be careful though. Kidnappings are delicate situations so everything needs to be run by our chief. Now, could you answer the question, please? Where were you last night between the hours of midnight and five AM and did you see or hear anything suspicious or out of the ordinary in the area?"
We were watching reruns of "Animals in the wild" Senka wasn't impressed, saying none of that stuff actually happens in the wild, until 1am, then we went to bed.
As we were on are way to go camping, when we got the call to come here..

****************************************meanwhile*********************************

Oreo continues on his way to the pet skool, in the company of the ferret..
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla took a deep, slightly shaky breath

"U-uh, I have some camera drones I built,"
He said, "Those can help, right? Eyes in the sky?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said, a little confused, "knot that they've towld me. I cayme tew return Miss Piper's book.". He waved it to show it. His face fell a little. Wat's going on, miss Senka?"
"Hmm..." The mountain lion glanced around as she wondered how much she should tell the kit. "Well right now Miss Piper isn't here. And what all these people are trying to do is just find out where she is. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Leslie?"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, no, no," Leslie said after thinking hard. "Fort I hurd a strange truk inna distance few ours ago but I'm kot sure." He looked at the powerful Mountain Lion. "Kan I dew sumfing tew help? Pleeeze?" He smiled his broadest smile, accidentally baring his teeth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Kilo said, thinking on what Nadia had said, "Oh, it is merely a left-field thought, my dear." He took a step toward her. "Nadia is probably correct on the reasoning but... If Piper was the target? It may be because of what she knows. She knows valuable pieces. Are any on show in the area? Could you look and see?" He looked over at Chip.
"I mean, I could look, Kilo, but how would I know which pieces were stolen? The police are hardly going to release that information to the public..."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip had giggled as her footpads were dried and she took the Pencil nub. "Thanks, Mrs Porter," she worked on copying the cutlery. "Of course I can't read that well," she confessed, "but the letters are massive and lit." After putting down a K next to the F at the right of the plate she went around the top and drew a little barn. "I saw a barn on the plate," she said defensively. "I like barns," she said uncertainly. "TThat's what I saw."
"Hmm. That'll be useful, Chip... Can you remember any more of it though?" John queries, doling out scoops of eggs or oatmeal into bowls for his guests according to their requests.

~~~~
"None of us do, Nadia. But there's no sense rushing into danger or running around mindlessly. We need to come up with a plan."
Esper wrote:Tesla took a deep, slightly shaky breath
"U-uh, I have some camera drones I built," He said, "Those can help, right? Eyes in the sky?"
"Great idea! You and Flukely can work on that angle!" Flynn enthuses.
"Koa. Do you have any plants we could use to take down the kidnappers if it should come to that? Or any other plants or science stuff that could be useful? Everyone else, who's the best at detecting and tracking scents here?"

~~~~
The K9 officer writes this down along with Kandi's address. "I assume Senka will verify this? Good. Now... I know this question can sound a bit insensitive but I take it you've known the Brookleys for a while? Can you think of anyone that might have wanted to hurt them for any reason?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: The K9 officer writes this down along with Kandi's address. "I assume Senka will verify this? Good. Now... I know this question can sound a bit insensitive but I take it you've known the Brookleys for a while? Can you think of anyone that might have wanted to hurt them for any reason?"

Not really, i really only know Phil..
I wouldn't have any idea why or who could have done his..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo glanced up to Joan. "Oh, I don't think it's been stolen yet, dear lady," he said. "Ooh, thank you, John. Best at scents, Flynn? That would be Senka. Or, failing her?" He sighed. "Miss Nadia and that irritating kitten."
"Afraid not, Mr Porter." Chip apologised. "The letters were just so big and I... well, you know I can't read that well." Miserably, she began work on breakfast.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I know I know....." Nadia sighed , sitting down at the table and watched as Flynn talked about their possible options . The fox didn't feel right about not doing anything at all. While they're here ,Piper is still in danger out there. Humans aren't even the toughest of preys , not even close, and so the fact that she hadn't dealt with them already irked her so much, but she decided not to say any of that, getting frustrated at others wasn't gonna help anything, and she knew that. The vixen just had to keep telling herself that someone else's life was on the line, and it was true that she didn't know where they were, yet, at least , sooner or later those things will surface, and she will make sure it will be the last thing they do. Nadia just hope Piper will still be ok at that point.......
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"But if it hasn't been stolen yet then what am I looking for? And why take Piper and not the expensive things? I don't understand. I just- I don't-" Quite suddenly Joan bursts into tears and runs from the room. Fortunately John and Flynn have already become accustomed to this as it's not the first time it's happened.
"Heh. Sorry, guys. Don't worry. She'll be okay. It's just the pregnancy hormones talking. Best give her some space to calm down." he advises, settling down to eat.
"And that's okay, Chip. You did a great job. Even that much will be a big help! You never know, someone else might have gotten the leters that you missed and your letters might be the ones to complete the puzzle!" John encourages, giving the mouse a quick scritch behind the ear.

Meanwhile, Flynn has barely batted an eye at Joan's outburst, continuing to try to organise everyone between mouthfuls of food.

~~~~
"Okay. Thank you. If you think of anything we should know then please give us a call." the canine officer finishes, shutting her notebook and giving Kandi a card before heading back to the crime scene to confer with her superiors.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo huffed and, after a moment, called Flynn over. "WWhat I was thinking, my boy," he said urgently, "is that she was sought because of what she is. An expert in antiquities. Think on it. If you steal something, something valuable, you then have all the fracas with the police as you escape. Unless you keep it nearby. And then you need someone to authenticate it. Someone known. Someone reliable. Someone... famous? If you've kidnapped your expert before you commit your theft, the expert can verify it there and then. If you steal the item first, you have to hang on to it AND capture your expert. TTakes time, hmm?" He smiled. "I'm telling you this because you should tell the police when you take Chip and her evidence to the Police. Myself and Nadia have an appointment with Scratch. As he lives in one of the best hiding places we can check there at the same time." He huffed.
--------------------------------
"Thank you, Mr Porter," Chip said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, no, no," Leslie said after thinking hard. "Fort I hurd a strange truk inna distance few ours ago but I'm kot sure." He looked at the powerful Mountain Lion. "Kan I dew sumfing tew help? Pleeeze?" He smiled his broadest smile, accidentally baring his teeth.
Senka couldn't help but smirk at Leslie's childish enthusiasm and spunk. "Well I don't see why not. How do you feel about becoming a detective for a day?" The mountain lion paused as the police canine walked over and handed her a card.
"Now..." The feline stuffed the cars in her collar and crotched down. "What was this about a strange truck? What exactly made it strange?"

Ref Ref!