Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: Non-HPU: Beacon of Hope

Post by Buster »

"I've... had [Error incomprehensible] pulled out of my fight after a gut. can't possibly that, worse, be, [syntax error]."Kol belatedly responds to hivemind, dismissive. Jenny on the other hand gets, "[Fish?] [Error] [hot wings?] [Error] [Error] [Drink?] [Error] [unable to parse, speaker may be intoxicated]"

- - - - - - -

[Suit biometric module online.]
[checking occupant vitals]
[1 anomaly found: BAC 0.16%]

- - - - - - -

June frowns, not even partly convinced. Mostly because she doesn't know what onions are. Pulling Jaken into a hug, she's not even sure why, it just seems right to her.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Come on, Kol," Jenny said, trying to move her friend over to the side to the seats. "Maybe we should sit down, yeah?"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jaken didn't bother to fight for the moment. And then he thought of something. "Just..." he said, his throat suddenly a bit dry. "rem'mber to talk, eh? Oh! You need a coded name t'be called," he told his hugger. "SeaFox? FoxFin?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is nothing so much that I can think of," the Prime Minister stated, sipping from a glass of Red Wine as he watched the others mingle and play, "but, with your intellect being many times mine, i am sure you have suggestions, hmm?" He allowed a knowing smile to creep onto his lip for a moment.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deske wrote:Ulrich nodded, "Thank you, that's enough information for me to work with." He put some food on a plate and carried it away from the buffet table.

>Did you get all of that?
>I did.

Hivemind was concerned. Kolt's description was exactly what was happening at that moment.

>We will need to talk about this later as a team.
>For now though, enjoy things while they are calm.
>Just... don't enjoy it as much as Kol is right now.

----------------------
Buster wrote:"I've... had [Error incomprehensible] pulled out of my fight after a gut. can't possibly that, worse, be, [syntax error]."Kol belatedly responds to hivemind, dismissive. Jenny on the other hand gets, "[Fish?] [Error] [hot wings?] [Error] [Error] [Drink?] [Error] [unable to parse, speaker may be intoxicated]"

- - - - - - -

[Suit biometric module online.]
[checking occupant vitals]
[1 anomaly found: BAC 0.16%]
The security droid gently tried to ease the bottle out of Kol's hand as Jenny led her to her seat. "I'll just... hold on to that for you. This kind of drink isn't supposed to be drunk all at once. It will make you sick. Best if you just take a little break and go sit down." He said very gently, not forgetting that Kol was a giant super-humanly strong brawler with claws. He didn't really feel like replacing this body, and it wouldn't be good PR if Kol accidentally smashed him.

----------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"There is nothing so much that I can think of," the Prime Minister stated, sipping from a glass of Red Wine as he watched the others mingle and play, "but, with your intellect being many times mine, i am sure you have suggestions, hmm?" He allowed a knowing smile to creep onto his lip for a moment.
"Well... There isn't anything I can think of that we haven't already discussed..." He thought for a little bit. "Though I think I have an idea, Mr. Prime Minister. As you probably could guess, I'm a big fan of education and scholarly pursuits. I would like to make a financial donation to your public school system, if that is allowed. I would also like to donate some of our older computers to the school system. They still run perfectly well, and are more powerful than most of what you would find on Earth. I'd offer newer computers, but again, I can't give technology that advanced to anyone."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Ulrich grabbed an as of now unopened bottle of champagne after he had finished filling his plate.
>I can assure you that I know my limits. You should enjoy the party too. It is not well to spend so much time worrying.
With that, he sat his plate of food at a table and went to mingle with the other guests.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kolt smiled at June hugging Jaken as he ate some sort of biscuit wrapped around a meat cylinder. He was glad she was quickly making friends, especially for someone who’d only been born that afternoon. His smile turned to a frown as he realized something, and he turned to June’s other parents. ”So, I have some questions about Kell biology.”
Kaal. Quint corrected.
”Excuse me, Kaal. Do they go through puberty? Because puberty is when Concertians tend to get their powers, and she IS half Concertian. Granted, it’s only a point one percent chance, and we don’t even know if her biology is similar enough for that to happen, but it’d to good to know if there’s a chance I’m going to have to talk her through suddenly gaining powers.” He said, not knowing that June already HAD powers.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Yes and no. Physically, she's already a fully developed adult hybrid. Biochemically, those organs tend not to work correctly. That's not how Kaal reproduce, even if it was our genomes tend to be a jumbled mess. Psychologically, she's a newly formed consciousness getting a head start from some basic cognitive skills she inherited from me, mixed with residual host memories. In human terms, equivalent to a seven-to-ten year old, albeit with misleading moments of clarity at times. it's usually a good six months before the mind catches up with the body. As for powers, she's an S-Class gifted, though I'd rather not discuss the specifics publicly." They answered after a moment's hesitation, speaking in a hushed whisper and standing right next to Kolt so as not to be overheard.

- - - - - - -

Kol's reaction to the bottle being taken from her is a frustrated growl, and a badly aimed swipe in the general direction of reclaiming it, though Jenny does a relatively good job diverting her attention.

- - - - - - -

"Why would I need another name? I already have one. it's June." She asks, letting go of jaken, and looking at him. she just seems confused.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's so your team leader can tell you what to do when battling the baddies without telling them your name," Jaken told his multi-species friend. "I might be... Portal because of the doors I open. Or Climber 'cos I climb real well! It's in all the comics," he added. "I'll show you... once I buy one."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny helped Kol into one of the re-inforced seats and sat next to her friend. "So," she asked, almost rhetorically, "what do you reckon to all this then? Beach warfare and..." she sent a long range salutation to Kolt, "...boyfriends," she concluded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That IS an exceptional offer that I have little hesitation in accepting," the Prime Minister agreed. "It keeps the budget down whilst keeping us on the 'bleeding' edge."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That IS an exceptional offer that I have little hesitation in accepting," the Prime Minister agreed. "It keeps the budget down whilst keeping us on the 'bleeding' edge."
"All right then! I'll be sure to send the computers down before we leave tomorrow. I will also send you some paperwork to sign. Nothing major, just assurance that the money is only used for public education. I trust that this would be the case anyway, but I can't be too careful. There are those that would gladly take this money and use it for their campaigns, or private flights, or vacations. I have met a few."

---------------------------
Deske wrote:Ulrich grabbed an as of now unopened bottle of champagne after he had finished filling his plate.
>I can assure you that I know my limits. You should enjoy the party too. It is not well to spend so much time worrying.
With that, he sat his plate of food at a table and went to mingle with the other guests.
Buster wrote:Kol's reaction to the bottle being taken from her is a frustrated growl, and a badly aimed swipe in the general direction of reclaiming it, though Jenny does a relatively good job diverting her attention.
>Thank you, Ulrich.

The hive droid walked away, looking for a cork or something to seal the bottle with.
-Champion Motto

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kolt froze in the middle of eating a bite of some kind of white starchy mush when Talbor mentioned the phrase “S-Class.” He slowly swallowed what was in his mouth, and turned to whisper into what he hoped was the ear of the weird squid thing. ”So, what EXACTLY does S-Class mean where you come from? Because where I come from, that phrase is used to describe powers theoretically capable of ending civilization. We’ve had exactly five over the last 200 years, and I don’t exactly want my daughter to be the sixth.”
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Humans came up with the system. It's based on potential for misuse, not power, from least to greatest, E D C B A, and S. For reference, being able to nuke yourself is a D while most of the kinesis based ones are B's and A's. Thats as much as you're getting out here."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana walked up and sat next to Jenny and Kol, a plate of food in her hand, "Honestly today has gone rather well. Granted I got a magical restore to my shell so, can't really talk on the beach warfare front. And I think your the only one qualified on the boyfriend front. How'd that come around anyway?" She asked, taking a bite into a sandwich she grabbed from the buffet table.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Jenny started, "one of the times, when flying - which is still hard for me to credit, by the way - I said I'd either kiss him or the ground when I landed. I decided he looked better than the ground." Jenny smirked. "and it seems they regard that as initiating a long term relationship if both sides agree. We're testing the idea for now."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

June seems genuinely baffled by that, having not been filled in on much of the team's day job yet. Thinking back to the conversation they had while waiting for the paint to dry she asks, "But... why would I be fighting? Father said that most of Celber strain were scientists and cartographers... That auntie's aggressive streak was 'an anomaly'..."

- - - - - - -

Kol makes a comment that her translator claims is largely unintelligible, the only word coming out clearly being [wedding?], and breaks out laughing. apparently she made a joke? Or tried to?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"S'pose you could be a scientist," Jaken said, picturing June in a white coat. "My dad used t'say I could be anything I wanted. Except a Robot as he couldn't make those."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"THAT'S some years off, if we get that far," Jenny laughed, having made out the 'm' word in the gibberish.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Ulrich had made his way around to a few other groups before appearing beside Kol carrying an empty champagne bucket he had grabbed from a table. He set it down in front of Kol, "I do not know how you react to alcohol. But if you feel like you are going to vomit, here is a bucket." He turned to Jenny with a smile, "Looks like she is in good hands, er, paws?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Jenny chuckled again. "Mine or yours, big fella," she asked?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I did not drink as much as some friends of mine, but I did take care of a lot of especially not sober people. She seems to respond well to you though," He grinned.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Having finished his business with the Prime Minister, the gilded droid broke off from the discussion and started reluctantly mingling with the other people at the party. A second droid walked into the area on patrol, replacing the light security droid that just left. The new droid was wearing a kind of decorative cloak or cape, which might look odd but it was better than the biohazard symbol prominently shown on the droid's shoulders. The biohazard droid began doing it's second inspection of the food and drink.

-------------------

When the hive droid was out of sight, a man dressed as a caterer walked up to the prime minister holding a bottle. "Excuse me, sir. Would you like to try some of this fine red wine?"
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana gave a sound of disgust at the notion of drinking, "I don't see how people can get enjoyment out of that sludge. I swear the only time I tried it it altered my composition to this day..." She took a smaller nibble of her sandwich, the topic ruining her appetite ever so slightly.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Some think it tastes good, Tat," Jenny remarked, letting the liquid swirl in the glass as Ulrich thought on what to say.. "Others drink because the alcohol lowers their inhibitions, making daring things easier or things more forgettable. For me? Well, it doesn't taste bad but I find you get a lot fewer people asking if you want a drink if you already have one, eh?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I... think I would rather you try it first," said a voice to the left of the server, stopping the Prime Minister from reaching out as the Police Chief, in a faded Tux, looked over the server.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Of course!" the man said, a very subtle hint of annoyance in his voice. He poured some of the drink into a small glass and sipped it down. "Would any of you like to try some?"
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

"Well, most of us are not ninety-nine percent water," He reached back towards the table nearest to them and plucked a glass of champagne off of it, "Though I can say that parties are a little easier to get into with it and it does add a bit of a warm glow to the night."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, I would never drink before a guest," the Chief said, indicating HiveMind. "Here's a small bit o' corruption for you. I was asked to recommend the caterers for t'night. I suggested me cousin's company and he don't recognise you, sir." A couple of other security officers had moved in on either side, weapons drawn but carefully hidden. "Shall we deal with this quietly? Or loudly?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kolt grumbled at Talbors response. He hated being denied information, even if it was only until the end of the party. He started eating the rest of his food, when he noticed a couple security officers surrounding what appeared to be a member of the catering staff. He rolled his eyes, muttering something about how ”it’s always the catering staff,” before tapping the Kaal on the shoulder and gesturing towards the incident happening a few meters away. Once he was sure they got the message, he started making his way through the crowd, moving quietly to minimize the chance of the would be assassin noticing him. Once he was behind the perp, he started silently generating forcefields, ready to trap the man if he tried anything.

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I... Oh, all right. I couldn't afford to get into the party. I found a caterer's uniform and thought I could get in and just see what it's like. I've never been to one of these parties before." The man set the bottle of wine down on the table in front of the Prime Minister. "The drink is pretty good. Got it from that drink cart over there." He said. "Well, I guess my fun is over. I'll just be leaving now."
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Ulrich looked at Hivemind and the police chief. He stood and placed a hand on the man's shoulder and guided him into a chair. "If he is telling the truth then there is no reason to make him leave. We will just keep an eye him, yes? Kids will sneak into parties. Mine did." He looked towards the police chief, "But if he is up to trouble, well, we have all of these officers here."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think I would like my friend here to scan the bottle first," the Chief mentioned, again gesturing to Hive mind. "It has been a day for it, you know?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The man looked at Ulrich with a micro-expression of rage that lasted for less than a split second. That expression happened again, this time showing a hint of panic at the mention of Hivemind. "I really don't want to intrude any more..."

Hivemind's gilded robot walked up to the man and looked at him and the bottle. It looked like an ordinary bottle. His scans didn't show any traditional poisons in it. "It seems like the bottle is..."

He paused. He had finally gotten his biohazard droid through the crowd, and as soon as it laid eyes on the drink, the bottle lit up like a Christmas tree. Hivemind swiped the bottle off of the table and made sure it was closed. "...filled to the brim with a deadly virus, packed in a drink that is so low in alcohol it might as well be grape juice." He said.

"Ah, ****" The assassin grabbed a steak knife from the table and swung it at Ulrich's leg before leaping up from the chair, knocking it over with a crash. He grabbed Margaret Padding, the Governor General, and pulled her into a headlock, holding the knife to her throat. "Get back!"
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana gave a shrug towards Jenny, "Eh, guess I never built a taste for it. And I never really need to deny drink offers so..." She looked up at the crash to see the disrupter holding a knife to a woman's neck. She used her telekinesis to grab ahold of the knife and attempted to yank it away to the ground. She dearly wanted to either smash a wine bottle across the back of the would be assassin's knee, or even take a metal serving tray to their head, but the knife was the most important piece at that moment and it would be best to focus on that and not divide her attention.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kolt just smirked when the assassin started yelling for everyone to get back. He quickly erected a forcefield dome over the group, preventing any civilians from getting closer, and making it so that the hitman was trapped with five superheroes and at least half a dozen officers, including the police chief. ”You know, I’m not entirely sure you thought this through.” He said, erecting another forcefield in front of himself in case the man got any ideas about throwing his knife. ”First off, everyone’s still on guard from the attack earlier, so randomly walking up to government figures and offering them suspicious drinks isn’t going to go well. Two, there’s still a bunch of biohazard droids around after one of your buddies tried unleashing a plague, so the toxins in that battle would obviously be picked up IMMEDIATELY. And third, and I need you to pay attention with this one, you went after the wrong target, you moronic bepis! The one everyone’s after is the kid on the other side of the buffet, and-“ He paused as Tatiana threw his knife to the ground. ”And now you don’t even have a knife, so I’m just waiting until your would be hostage decks you with her elbow and brakes free. Look, please just stand down. You have no where to run, and trying to fight back at this point would just be pathetic.”
Last edited by Legotron123 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Noisy it is," the Chief sighed, noting the killers apparent inability to move the knife before he stepped forward and flattened him with a right hook. "Are you alright, ma'am," he asked the Governor as his staff moved to take hold of the attacker.
"Thank you, all. And Mr Hivemind," the Prime Minister nodded. "Please find if that is connected to today," he added. "If it is, he is all yours. If not, WE will have him."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny slipped the one shot back into its' hiding place.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

People... have a tendency to forget the tentacles hang off of Kobors back... particularly how long of a reach they have, and how much like a vise they feel like when wrapped around your head, wrist, bicep, waist, neck, and knee. The downed would-be assassin wont be getting back up, regardless of how hard he's currently trying.

- - - - - -

"Well, I don't think we can use any of that for tonight." Sophie joked as she put away her microphone. Her cameraman shaking his head and adding in a quick "nope." in agreement with her. "Thanks for filling in for TJ when he got sick, Parker, We're lucky we ran into you."

if you hadn't of run into me, he wouldn't have gotten sick... The camera man thought to himself, as he smiled and offered a friendly, "No problem. I'm going to take these out to..." he trailed off, letting go of the bag he was about to pick up, his gaze locked on the surprise commotion across the room.

Racking his brain for why that man looked familiar, it wasn't long before a name came to him... along with a very good reason to get out of here Why him? He genuinely had to fight to keep his jaw from dropping, he had managed to trace enough information back to know that there were multiple hunters contracted, but he had never expected one to be a rank ammeter. Oh my god... did that idiot seriously just... That's not even the right target! What kind of shoddy operation is this?!

"Peter, get the camera back out."

"Can't, I need to get a new battery from the truck, we just used up the old one." More like he had to get out of here. If he could recognise that that moron, the same was probably true in reverse. He didn't waste any time heading for the door, already half way there when he heard her shout "Go!" Trying to record the event on her phone instead. The security at the door didn't even question it, having been close enough to hear.

Once outside he was trying his best not to facepalm, seeing two more celicans in handcuffs, being questioned by an officer while another looked over a confiscated pair of pulse rifles and a belt of shock grenades. Apparently their employer's plan B was throwing whoever was closest at the problem regardless of if they were even close to competent.

Screw subtlety, I need an new face and a way onto that ship tonight before the idiot brigade get me killed by accident.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Ulrich stepped back as a stream of blood began it's trip down his leg, "And to think we were going to drink together," He joked as he reached down and put a little pressure on the cut, "These were nice pants too. How rude," he continued once the assassin had been disarmed and pinned to the floor.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

With the rather stupid and amateurish assassin bound, pinned, bruised, and bloodied on the ground, the gilded droid walked up to him. Kneeling down, he spoke up in response to the Prime Minister. "Hard to say. On one hand, the odds of him being here on an unrelated assassination mission to the one we foiled earlier are extremely, almost impossibly, low. Especially since the joint security force arrested some other Celician hunter-assassins outside. On the other hand, if he is with them, he is incredibly stupid. He went after you instead of the main target of the assassination-slash-kidnapping, Jaken."

The man struggled against all of the people and aliens holding him down, but found he couldn't get free. "Also," Hivemind continued, "the virus he used is the same kind of cardiopulmonary inhibitor that the Lycan was hit with. I don't believe that a second assassin would have the same weapon while still being unrelated. Especially when the weapon is as specific as a modified virus. I have to say I believe he is working with the Celican hunters."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Then he is all yours and..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Excuse me a moment," Jaken told June before materializing a portat near the prone figure. He stepped through and, with all the feeling the youngster could summon, put his foot into the amateurs' private parts.
"...all of a sudden, I feel a little sorry for him," the Prime Minister finished, wincing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Ulrich nearly choked on the champagne he was currently drinking. He set it down on the table before doubling over laughing.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana simply took the last bite of her sandwich as the assassin was properly dealt with, "Seriously, is it amateur day at assassin HQ or something? This is just insulting to watch as an ex hired gun."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Jenny agreed, "unless..." She hit her comm. and whispered urgently into it. "Hive, get him out of here! Several Champions, and several other high value targets, have just packed themselves into a very tight area! The possibility of an explosive device cannot be overlooked!"
"I was meaning to ask how the Lycan is doing," the PM said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Then he is all yours and..."
"Excuse me a moment," Jaken told June before materializing a portat near the prone figure. He stepped through and, with all the feeling the youngster could summon, put his foot into the amateurs' private parts.
"...all of a sudden, I feel a little sorry for him," the Prime Minister finished, wincing.
The assassin let out a weird high-pitched noise that may have contained a few choice curses.

--------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yeah," Jenny agreed, "unless..." She hit her comm. and whispered urgently into it. "Hive, get him out of here! Several Champions, and several other high value targets, have just packed themselves into a very tight area! The possibility of an explosive device cannot be overlooked!"
"I was meaning to ask how the Lycan is doing," the PM said.
>Jenny, I have been scanning the area every ten seconds since we got here.
>Explosives are a little harder to smuggle in than viruses.
>The only reason this idiot got the virus in in the first place is because only my biohazard droids are designed to detect pathogens.
>Even then, it's part of their visual sensors, not a 360 degree scanner.

he sent the message to Jenny.

He then turned to the Prime Minister. "He is doing better, but he won't be out of the hospital until tomorrow. There is also a local that was infected with the plague when a syringe one of the assassins used shattered. He has been quarantined and the area has been cleared of the disease. He should also be released from the hospital by tomorrow morning. The Doctor is very good at her job." He reached down and picked the assassin up. "I should take him outside. Get him and all the other assassins we caught outside and together so I can properly store them in the Predator drone for interrogation later."
-Champion Motto

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Kolt, who was about to ask Talbor something, burst into laughter alongside Ulrich when Jaken did a groin attack on the assassin. After about a minute, he managed to calm himself down enough to talk with his laughter interrupting what he was saying. ”Of all the things to be a universal constant, that wasn’t what I was expecting.” He said, a dorky smile on his face. Once he was sure he had gotten every last giggle out of his system, he turned back over to Talbor, completely ignoring the failed assassin in their tentacles. ”So, one thing I was wondering, whose room should June stay in? If what you said about her having the mind of a seven year old is true, than she DEFINITELY needs someone to watch over her. I was thinking we alternate who she stays with every other night, but if you want to do it weekly that’s fine too.”