• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Einar sniffs at the air a bit... then shakes his head. "Kimera has the right idea about talking. It'll help pass the time and should help us learn more about one another... Until we end up properly sorted into teams, it wouldn't hurt, and I doubt we won't be changing team compositions even after that. I mean, we have two dark-types right here, another fighting-type somewhere, and two normal-types? We're lacking a lot of coverage and stacking up on strengths and weaknesses." The Rockruff drops his front paws from the table. " I can't imagine the guild leaders will let us form permanent teams with that kind of type stacking..."

-----

Chailyn smiles. "Yours and Alan's boys? The muscle of two fighting types, we might be able to make it back fast enough the kids can have an afternoon. I should get my things ready, unless you need me for anything first?" the Gloom checks, looking between both Hagane and Lance.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 4123
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
T took the gummi and stuffed it into his mouth before anyone could see, hurriedly chewing and swallowing it. Almost immediately he felt what little hunger was in him ebb away. Wow, he thought to himself. His attention turned to the Rockruff once he spoke up. "I think teams'll be skill based mainly. Types are important an even if a lot of us have the same type everybody knows different stuff."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | T - Pkmn


Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:36 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3803
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Luke’s smile grew even bigger somehow as Rose revealed her improvised basket. ”Thanks, this’ll be a great help! Come on, I’ll show you where we keep the supplies.” He said, leading her down some stairs into the storage basement. Once they reached the bottom, the Riolu took one look at the shelves and barrels before frowning. ”It looks like they had to rearrange a lot of stuff after the flood, so we’re going to have to look around to find the Berries Dad needs.”

Lance just gave Chailyn a hearty laugh. ”The only thing you need to do is make sure you and the boys are ready for the trip. Grab whatever supplies you think you need from the basement. I’d personally recommend some Stayaway Wands if we have any left.”

_________________
I have an eBay! I sell Transformers and Power Rangers stuff there.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?


Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: Sootopolis City penthouse
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar practically throws himself to the side of the hall as Baja runs by, followed by Trent, T, and Kimera. "Did I miss something?" he wonders aloud, following after the excited breakfast goers at a far more mild pace.
Trent doesn't stop, merely turning his head as he runs by so his words aren't the most intelligible. "It's a game! Haven't you ever played chase?"

Trent looks perplexed by the quadruped chair, but eventually sits in the available one next to T. "You were fast, but I'll get you next time." Trent says across to Baja, already with a seeming look on his face.
Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar seats himself away from Baja, giving her a concerned look. "Do you think she's okay?" he asks, alternating pressing his paws at the table while anxiously awaiting the all clear to eat.
"Eh, she'll probably be fine. She looks pretty sturdy. Plus, I don't think there's too much up there to knock loose anyway."
Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar sniffs at the air a bit... then shakes his head. "Kimera has the right idea about talking. It'll help pass the time and should help us learn more about one another... Until we end up properly sorted into teams, it wouldn't hurt, and I doubt we won't be changing team compositions even after that. I mean, we have two dark-types right here, another fighting-type somewhere, and two normal-types? We're lacking a lot of coverage and stacking up on strengths and weaknesses." The Rockruff drops his front paws from the table. " I can't imagine the guild leaders will let us form permanent teams with that kind of type stacking..."
Deske Wrote:
T took the gummi and stuffed it into his mouth before anyone could see, hurriedly chewing and swallowing it. Almost immediately he felt what little hunger was in him ebb away. Wow, he thought to himself. His attention turned to the Rockruff once he spoke up. "I think teams'll be skill based mainly. Types are important an even if a lot of us have the same type everybody knows different stuff."
At this point Trent joins in the conversation. "You make good points, but I thing the most important thing is that pokémon get along with their teammates. For example even if we had type coverage, I don't think I'd get anything done if I was forced to work with Flannery every day." Trent shakes his head at the thought of how annoying she can get.

_________________
The cape comes with the promotion.
Image
Image


Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:22 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar sniffs at the air a bit... then shakes his head. "Kimera has the right idea about talking. It'll help pass the time and should help us learn more about one another... Until we end up properly sorted into teams, it wouldn't hurt, and I doubt we won't be changing team compositions even after that. I mean, we have two dark-types right here, another fighting-type somewhere, and two normal-types? We're lacking a lot of coverage and stacking up on strengths and weaknesses." The Rockruff drops his front paws from the table. " I can't imagine the guild leaders will let us form permanent teams with that kind of type stacking..."

Deske Wrote:
T took the gummi and stuffed it into his mouth before anyone could see, hurriedly chewing and swallowing it. Almost immediately he felt what little hunger was in him ebb away. Wow, he thought to himself. His attention turned to the Rockruff once he spoke up. "I think teams'll be skill based mainly. Types are important an even if a lot of us have the same type everybody knows different stuff."

Champion Wallace Wrote:
At this point Trent joins in the conversation. "You make good points, but I thing the most important thing is that pokémon get along with their teammates. For example even if we had type coverage, I don't think I'd get anything done if I was forced to work with Flannery every day." Trent shakes his head at the thought of how annoying she can get.


Kimmera quickly gobbled up his gummi when no one was looking and had to suppress a small burp before joining in on the conversation. "Knowing Dad, that last part's probably going to be the biggest thing he thinks about. We're new, so he's probably going to match us based on who we'll learn best from."

---------------------------

Leafolawl Wrote:
Chailyn smiles. "Yours and Alan's boys? The muscle of two fighting types, we might be able to make it back fast enough the kids can have an afternoon. I should get my things ready, unless you need me for anything first?" the Gloom checks, looking between both Hagane and Lance.


"We don't need anything at the moment. Thank you, Chailyn."

Legotron123 Wrote:
Lance just gave Chailyn a hearty laugh. ”The only thing you need to do is make sure you and the boys are ready for the trip. Grab whatever supplies you think you need from the basement. I’d personally recommend some Stayaway Wands if we have any left.”


"I am going to go check on Alan." Hagane said. "I think the guild members are getting restless." Hagane walked out of the door towards the kitchen.

- - - - -

Hagane arrived in the kitchen and addressed the ninetails. "Need any help with anything, Alan?"

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:43 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Legotron123 Wrote:
Luke’s smile grew even bigger somehow as Rose revealed her improvised basket. ”Thanks, this’ll be a great help! Come on, I’ll show you where we keep the supplies.” He said, leading her down some stairs into the storage basement. Once they reached the bottom, the Riolu took one look at the shelves and barrels before frowning. ”It looks like they had to rearrange a lot of stuff after the flood, so we’re going to have to look around to find the Berries Dad needs.”


following behind him till they get to the storeroom, Rose tries to take a sniff before frowning. "well everything smells soggy and mixed up to me, so that idea is out." she mutters to herself, starting on the opposite side from luke ad going systematically from container to container, she makes t about a quarter of the way before asking. "You find anything?"

- - - - - -
Champion Wallace Wrote:
"Eh, she'll probably be fine. She looks pretty sturdy. Plus, I don't think there's too much up there to knock loose anyway."
"Yup, I'm allri- HEY!"

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Einar lights up some with a small smile. "Now, I never said those weren't considerations. Honestly I was just rambling at that point, but I'm glad it brought some thought." He starts wagging his tail. "I'd actually like to have a chance to work with each of you, so part of me hopes they're slow to get teams set up."

-----

Chailyn nods to Hagane as she takes his leave. "Thank you for offering the access Lance, but I only need the help so I'm not weighted down by the medicine. An oran might be good for a scrape or a sore muscle, but it's not going to help pneumonia, or a fever. But, if it'll make you feel better, I can take a few Tiny Reviver Seeds and a few protective hold items."

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3803
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Luke poked his head out of an aisle about a third of the way from the middle in the opposite direction Rose went. ”Well, I’ve found the Aguav and Apicot Berries, so the Bluk berries have got to be around here somewhere.” He ducked back into the aisle, searching for about another half a minute before speaking up again. ”Found them! Mind lending me a hand carrying them?”

Lance gave Chailyn a respectful nod. ”That would indeed make me feel better. While I have confidence in your abilities, you are an important member of the guild, and we would be in quite a bit of trouble if you were taken out of commission.” He said, before he side of his mouth turned up in a jovial smirk. ”Plus, I’d rather not think about what Alan and his mother would do if anything happened to Luke.”

Alan looked up from some trays he was setting up as Hagane walked into the kitchen. ”Well, you can help get the rest of the first course onto trays.” He said, pointing with one of his tails to some some dishes behind him. ”I was going to send it all out at once, but a few things got delayed, so we split it up.”

_________________
I have an eBay! I sell Transformers and Power Rangers stuff there.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?


Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
"Sure" Rose answers heading over and loading up her improvised basket from the containers Luke indicated.

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:14 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Legotron123 Wrote:
Alan looked up from some trays he was setting up as Hagane walked into the kitchen. ”Well, you can help get the rest of the first course onto trays.” He said, pointing with one of his tails to some some dishes behind him. ”I was going to send it all out at once, but a few things got delayed, so we split it up.”


Hagane nodded and started putting things on the trays. He stacked each one high with the flat cakes, homemade yogurt, toast with honey and jam, donuts, and berry salad. When the trays were ready, he picked up a couple of them and started carrying them out.

The mercenaries walked into the food hall as quietly as they could. All of them looked exhausted, and unwell. Some of them, the charizard in particular, looked nervous. His eyes kept darting over to Hagane, and he flinched when the Lucario placed a tray of food in front of him.

After a few trips, Hagane had placed the stacks of food in front of each of the guild members, with the last trays going to the staff.

Meanwhile, Kimera was too distracted by his meal to even notice the mercenaries. "Thanks, Dad!" Kimera cheered before digging in. He had pretty much forgotten about the conversation they were having the moment he saw food.

- - - - -

"Would you like some food, Chailyn?" Hagane asked.

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: Sootopolis City penthouse
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Trent sits up when the food comes in. "Ooh, fancy." Trent mutters when surveying his options, to no one in particular. After not too much deliberation, he shoves his muzzle into the salad and starts chowing down. It's a good thing he didn't hear the mercenaries walk in so he can eat in peace.

_________________
The cape comes with the promotion.
Image
Image


Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:10 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
"Hey mister? your tail's on fire. doesn't that hurt?" a certain big cat loudly points out, sounding concerned.

well if anyone wasn't aware of them before, they probably are now, courtesy of baja having never seen a member of the charmander line before.

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Einar turns and visually acknowledges the mercenaries, though when the Charizard flinches away from Hagane, the Rockruff's eyes fixate. "Well Baja," he begins, seizing the opportunity to prod. "If he wasn't a fire type, I'd be concerned. However, all Charizard—as well as their previous evolutionary forms—would die should the flame on their tail go out," he informs. "Of course, that means things can be shown by the flame as well. Most notable is health, but a keen observer would recognize that the flames can change with mood as well..." He watches for a reaction, picking a bit of berry from the salad to chew on.

-----

Chailyn giggles at Hagane's offer. "Thank you, but I'll be getting a lot of sun today, and I've had breakfast at home already. I need the extra time to prepare for four on the journey as well, from light food to Lance's offer of protective items from the guild's mission supplies. I'll only be taking some scarves and Tiny Reviver Seeds." She gives a polite bow to the two of them to excuse herself and head towards the guild's storage.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:34 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
"Well Baja," he begins, seizing the opportunity to prod. "If he wasn't a fire type, I'd be concerned. However, all Charizard—as well as their previous evolutionary forms—would die should the flame on their tail go out,"

"Baths must suck extra bad then..." the feline muttered, after listening to her canine companion, before skewering a few items from her plate on her claws to pick them up, and started munching.

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:41 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Buster Wrote:
"Hey mister? your tail's on fire. doesn't that hurt?" a certain big cat loudly points out, sounding concerned.

well if anyone wasn't aware of them before, they probably are now, courtesy of baja having never seen a member of the charmander line before.


The Machamp in the group of mercenaries started snickering at this. Blaine the Charizard, however, looked unamused.

Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar turns and visually acknowledges the mercenaries, though when the Charizard flinches away from Hagane, the Rockruff's eyes fixate. "Well Baja," he begins, seizing the opportunity to prod. "If he wasn't a fire type, I'd be concerned. However, all Charizard—as well as their previous evolutionary forms—would die should the flame on their tail go out," he informs. "Of course, that means things can be shown by the flame as well. Most notable is health, but a keen observer would recognize that the flames can change with mood as well..." He watches for a reaction, picking a bit of berry from the salad to chew on.


The fire on Blaine's tail seemed to grow slightly in size as he glared at Einar, apparently irritated by something he said, before the fires shrunk again as he noticed Hagane looking his way. Blaine quickly turned back to his food and took a bite of his toast.

Buster Wrote:
"Baths must suck extra bad then..." the feline muttered, after listening to her canine companion, before skewering a few items from her plate on her claws to pick them up, and started munching.


"Water baths are not for fire types." he grunted. "I bathe in molten lava. Much more effective."

"Says you. You can't smell yourself." The Machamp quipped. Blaine snarled at him, flames jetting out of the Charizard's nostrils.

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 4123
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
T looked at the tray of food in front of him and began sniffing at the various items on it. He shifted around some of the berries in the salad to see if his favorite ones had made it in. He was just about to take a bite one before his attention was drawn to the mercenaries that had just walked in.
"...?" T tilted his head at them, trying to figure out why the looked so nervous. He followed their eyes to see what they looking at.
"... Why do they seem so nervous about your dad?" He whispered to Kimera.
"And why is Einar trying to annoy the orange one?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | T - Pkmn


Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Einar grimaces, giving a dry shiver as the topic shifts to bathing... but personally leaves the topic alone. "Thank you for sharing with us a moment to learn. Are you going to be here long? I only had a brief moment of being able to see you before bed last night, but you were all moving with a unified purpose so I thought it better to not ask at the time." The Rockruff plucks out another berry from his salad, keeping his (uncomfortably rigid) mannerisms from dinner yesterday.

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:32 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
CyberDragon Wrote:
"Water baths are not for fire types." he grunted. "I bathe in molten lava. Much more effective."

"Says you. You can't smell yourself." The Machamp quipped. Blaine snarled at him, flames jetting out of the Charizard's nostrils.


"Don't molten things sting if you touch them though?" Baja counters, albeit in a childish tone, remembering mishap at the smithy back home that happened once. "Why would you want that? you're wierd."

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:00 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Deske Wrote:
T looked at the tray of food in front of him and began sniffing at the various items on it. He shifted around some of the berries in the salad to see if his favorite ones had made it in. He was just about to take a bite one before his attention was drawn to the mercenaries that had just walked in.
"...?" T tilted his head at them, trying to figure out why the looked so nervous. He followed their eyes to see what they looking at.
"... Why do they seem so nervous about your dad?" He whispered to Kimera.
"And why is Einar trying to annoy the orange one?"


"I dunno..." Kimera said. "Dad's really powerful, so maybe that's why? But... I can't help but think it has something to do with last night..."

Leafolawl Wrote:
Einar grimaces, giving a dry shiver as the topic shifts to bathing... but personally leaves the topic alone. "Thank you for sharing with us a moment to learn. Are you going to be here long? I only had a brief moment of being able to see you before bed last night, but you were all moving with a unified purpose so I thought it better to not ask at the time." The Rockruff plucks out another berry from his salad, keeping his (uncomfortably rigid) mannerisms from dinner yesterday.


"We are going to be leaving soon, I'm afraid." The alakazam among the group spoke up. "When the first day of a job does not go so well, your time on the job doesn't exactly last long, does it?" He telekinetically lifted one of the berries from his own plate, brought it up to his mouth, and started eating it.

Buster Wrote:
"Don't molten things sting if you touch them though?" Baja counters, albeit in a childish tone, remembering mishap at the smithy back home that happened once. "Why would you want that? you're wierd."


Blaine tilted his head at that while the Machamp next to him just snickered. The charizard just shrugged, and a very faint smile formed on his face. Apparently he found Baja amusing. "Not if you're a fire type. Hot things don't bother us. I grew up in a volcano, but left when I was a charmeleon."

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Last edited by CyberDragon on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:20 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3803
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
As soon as they had filled up Rose’s makeshift basket with Bluk Berries, Luke was rushing up the stairs, taking care not to spill any berries as he ran, and not checking to see if Rose was following him. It wasn’t long before he was back in the kitchen, holding the scarf basket up to his dad. ”I got the berries!” He cheerfully cried out.
Alan looked up from the stack of flat jacks he was making to glance at the basket of berries his son was carrying. ”Thanks son. Can you help remove any leaves from them before adding them to the salad? We’re almost done with the second course.”
”Sure thing!” He cheerfully relied, before heading over to a nearby counter to do his task.

”Indeed.” Lance said to the Alakazam, munching on a berry as he did so. ”In this line of work, there’s many things you need to keep your job. Intelligence, caution, a basic sense of self preservation.” While he wasn’t looking at any of the mercenaries while he spoke, the events of last night made who Lance was talking about and what he was implying about them pretty clear.

_________________
I have an eBay! I sell Transformers and Power Rangers stuff there.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?


Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:06 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
rose wasn't so much following as being dragged seeing as her tail was holding the improvised basket together.

"H-Hey... Slow... -OW!- Down!"

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
While the Rockruff might not have actually been there last night, the intonation in Lance's words draws Einar's attention. "Basic sense of— Wait." He quiets entirely, eyes flicking between the Charizard, Alakazam, Hagane, and Lance...

Then, a grim face of realization comes. "On the same day you bring recruits in?"

(Small text: "Basic sense of— Wait.")

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 4123
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
"Looks like we're not the only ones with an idea..." T cast a glance over at the mercenaries. He looked over at Hagane before turning back to Kimera, "I mean the guildmaster would have more sense than that, right?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | T - Pkmn


Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:34 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
CyberDragon Wrote:
Blaine tilted his head at that while the Machamp next to him just snickered. The charizard just shrugged, and a very faint smile formed on his face. Apparently he found Baja amusing. "Not if you're a fire type. Hot things don't bother us. I grew up in a volcano, but left when I was a charmeleon."


"Aw... what sounds way cooler then just being able to see good in the dark and not wanting to nap at night..." baja grumbles envious, returning to her food.

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: Sootopolis City penthouse
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Buster Wrote:
"Hey mister? your tail's on fire. doesn't that hurt?" a certain big cat loudly points out, sounding concerned.

well if anyone wasn't aware of them before, they probably are now, courtesy of baja having never seen a member of the charmander line before.
Trent slowly raises his spotless muzzle out of the bowl with a leaf sticking out of his mouth. His eyes slowly pan over to the mercenaries. Oh no! It's those Pokémon! Wait, calm down. They can't possibly know who I am; that shouldn't be possible. Unless! Trent quickly turns his head to look behind him. *Sigh* Now I'm just being paranoid. Trent looks back at the berry salad and resumes eating, but that isn't where his focus is.

_________________
The cape comes with the promotion.
Image
Image


Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Walking in late as usual, Atum moved into the dining with no attempt to hide his yawning. He walked almost in a trance as he grabbed a few berries and some eggs amongst the stuff laid out. He walked over to Hagane... with light caution, he never trusted that Hagone was gone too quickly. "So I doubt this will be your last attempt to try and tame the beast, but perhaps we should make sure the guards know how to handle him before you try that again?" He said everything with a dull whisper. He gave a light giggle to throw people from thinking anything of note was being said. The umbreon was well know for being unbearably fond of puns after all

Not too far behind the umbreon, his son Scallop was cautiously walking in. He was a little unsure where to sit, as normally he got here ahead of even the adults, but going to wake up his father had ruined his usual pattern. He hoped some of the new members would have a spot he could take.

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:15 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Legotron123 Wrote:
”Indeed.” Lance said to the Alakazam, munching on a berry as he did so. ”In this line of work, there’s many things you need to keep your job. Intelligence, caution, a basic sense of self preservation.” While he wasn’t looking at any of the mercenaries while he spoke, the events of last night made who Lance was talking about and what he was implying about them pretty clear.


At Lance's words, Blaine shifted uncomfortably, but tried not to show it. It didn't help that the Mr. Mime in the group, who had been silent up to that point... and, well, was still silent... shot a glare at the Charizard.

Leafolawl Wrote:
While the Rockruff might not have actually been there last night, the intonation in Lance's words draws Einar's attention. "Basic sense of— Wait." He quiets entirely, eyes flicking between the Charizard, Alakazam, Hagane, and Lance...

Then, a grim face of realization comes. "On the same day you bring recruits in?"

(Small text: "Basic sense of— Wait.")

Deske Wrote:
"Looks like we're not the only ones with an idea..." T cast a glance over at the mercenaries. He looked over at Hagane before turning back to Kimera, "I mean the guildmaster would have more sense than that, right?"


"Of course he does. He... he would have to..." Kimera whispered back. "Unless... unless he was worried about something worse..." Kimera looked scared, and he knew his father could pick up on that. Hagane was glancing his way with concern in his eyes. Kimera tried to hide it, but he wasn't very good at masking his aura. "I don't wanna talk about it. Let's talk about something else. What do you think our first adventure will be?"

Champion Wallace Wrote:
Trent slowly raises his spotless muzzle out of the bowl with a leaf sticking out of his mouth. His eyes slowly pan over to the mercenaries. Oh no! It's those Pokémon! Wait, calm down. They can't possibly know who I am; that shouldn't be possible. Unless! Trent quickly turns his head to look behind him. *Sigh* Now I'm just being paranoid. Trent looks back at the berry salad and resumes eating, but that isn't where his focus is.


The alakazam among the group glanced up at the 'sound' of Trent's mental panic. He turned his attention back to the berry he was calmly munching on. A word from the wise... His voice spoke in Trent's head. If you wish for a secret to be kept, do not think about it so loudly around psychic types. He said without once moving his mouth to speak or even shifting his gaze to the person he was telepathically speaking to.

Gameb18oy Wrote:
Walking in late as usual, Atum moved into the dining with no attempt to hide his yawning. He walked almost in a trance as he grabbed a few berries and some eggs amongst the stuff laid out. He walked over to Hagane... with light caution, he never trusted that Hagone was gone too quickly. "So I doubt this will be your last attempt to try and tame the beast, but perhaps we should make sure the guards know how to handle him before you try that again?" He said everything with a dull whisper. He gave a light giggle to throw people from thinking anything of note was being said. The umbreon was well know for being unbearably fond of puns after all

Not too far behind the umbreon, his son Scallop was cautiously walking in. He was a little unsure where to sit, as normally he got here ahead of even the adults, but going to wake up his father had ruined his usual pattern. He hoped some of the new members would have a spot he could take.


Hagane pretended to laugh lightly, keeping things discrete. However, there was a flash of anger in his crimson eyes. If you must speak about such things, do so without saying anything aloud. Hagane thought angrily. As for further training, I am going to wait until we have located our old friend. These mercs don't have the experience to keep the creature under control, and he's the only one powerful enough to hold the reins on the mega form.

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:23 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
CyberDragon Wrote:
Hagane pretended to laugh lightly, keeping things discrete. However, there was a flash of anger in his crimson eyes. If you must speak about such things, do so without saying anything aloud. Hagane thought angrily. As for further training, I am going to wait until we have located our old friend. These mercs don't have the experience to keep the creature under control, and he's the only one powerful enough to hold the reins on the mega form.

Atum rolled his eyes. "You know the kids notice when we just stare at each other and just say nothing, if we talk, they are neither suspicious or worried... Are you sure he's the best person to reach out to? You know the very reason you're going to seek him out is why he wants to be left alone... I'd see if we can find his mother before you settle on seeking his assistance. Silly as she is, she's probably the one creature that even Arceus doesn't know everything about. I'm sure she may know some time to managing your other form."

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm
Posts: 3803
Location: Colorado, missing Michigan
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Alan was heading out with some plates of scrambled eggs, before he remembered something and turned to look at his son. ”Luke?”
”Yeah dad?” The Riolu asked, looking up from the pile of Berries he was deleafing.
”Before you eat, can you do me a favor and let Rose go?” He said, before heading out to the mess hall.
Luke blinked, before slowly turning to look at the basket he was keeping the Berries in, with Rose’s tail keeping it together. From there, he followed the tail until he found himself staring at the Glameow’s unpleased face. ”Um............. sorry.”

Lance grumbled a bit as he took a bite out of a donut. While I do agree that she is quite powerful, she’s also rather..... energetic for her age. I’m not entirely convinced she’ll take the matter seriously. And given what happened the last time someone didn’t take guarding you seriously... He said, glancing over at the Charizard. He was definitely still mad about last night.

As Alan placed the plates on the table, he deliberately took a wide path around the Charizard, placing one of the plates next to the Hypno before heading further down the table. Once he had finished distributing the plates, he headed back over to the dragon, using two of his tails to plug his nose as he did so. ”I know it hurts, but you still have to take a bath with water at least once a month. Lava baths are only a temporary measure.”

_________________
I have an eBay! I sell Transformers and Power Rangers stuff there.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?


Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:02 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 5252
Images: 3
Location: Σ Disturbing Exploding Face
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
the instant she was out of Luke's grip, Rose was finding a colander or pot or something else she can dump the berries into. that out of the way she takes apart the improvised basket, and checks her tail now that it's been released.

"Ooh my poor tail..." she whined, massaging one section that had gotten straightened out between her paws.

_________________
June Wrote:
"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"

Characters


Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:59 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Legotron123 Wrote:
”Indeed.” Lance said to the Alakazam, munching on a berry as he did so. ”In this line of work, there’s many things you need to keep your job. Intelligence, caution, a basic sense of self preservation.” While he wasn’t looking at any of the mercenaries while he spoke, the events of last night made who Lance was talking about and what he was implying about them pretty clear.

Leafolawl Wrote:
While the Rockruff might not have actually been there last night, the intonation in Lance's words draws Einar's attention. "Basic sense of— Wait." He quiets entirely, eyes flicking between the Charizard, Alakazam, Hagane, and Lance...

Then, a grim face of realization comes. "On the same day you bring recruits in?"

(Small text: "Basic sense of— Wait.")

Hoping he had made a new friend through interactions last night, Scallop slowly had begun walking up behind Einar... and was a little puzzled by his body language. He was rather stiff, like someone who'd seen a ghost type on halloween. Not wishing to scare him, he decided to act natural, sitting beside him as he reached for some food, "Hey Einar, how'd you sleep last night?"

Legotron123 Wrote:
Lance grumbled a bit as he took a bite out of a donut. While I do agree that she is quite powerful, she’s also rather..... energetic for her age. I’m not entirely convinced she’ll take the matter seriously. And given what happened the last time someone didn’t take guarding you seriously... He said, glancing over at the Charizard. He was definitely still mad about last night.

"She'll take it seriously if she sees how many younglings we have here." Atum began rubbing a temple on his forehead, a sign he was reaching his limit for telepathy. "Listen, we can always reach out to both. Might even be fun, how many guildmasters can show off they know people like that besides ourselves? Only reason I can see either of them refusing..." He seemed hesitant to keep speaking now that his words could be heard out in the air... but his teammates could likely guess it had to do with the subject of the spread of the Veil

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: Sootopolis City penthouse
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Gameb18oy Wrote:
Not too far behind the umbreon, his son Scallop was cautiously walking in. He was a little unsure where to sit, as normally he got here ahead of even the adults, but going to wake up his father had ruined his usual pattern. He hoped some of the new members would have a spot he could take.
Trent waves Scallop over to a seat next to him. When he sits down Trent starts whispering "Those big Pokémon are freaking me out. That keep looking at us like we don't belong. If anything they don't belong here." By now Trent has moved on to some yogurt which he is lapping up.

_________________
The cape comes with the promotion.
Image
Image


Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:13 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Champion Wallace Wrote:
Gameb18oy Wrote:
Not too far behind the umbreon, his son Scallop was cautiously walking in. He was a little unsure where to sit, as normally he got here ahead of even the adults, but going to wake up his father had ruined his usual pattern. He hoped some of the new members would have a spot he could take.
Trent waves Scallop over to a seat next to him. When he sits down Trent starts whispering "Those big Pokémon are freaking me out. That keep looking at us like we don't belong. If anything they don't belong here." By now Trent has moved on to some yogurt which he is lapping up.

The oshawott turned to the rattatta as he reached for an oran berry. "To be fair, a lot of people overlook new recruits" He started nibbling at his food, noting Alan had added a vanilla cream in the center of it. He started to eat it faster and reach for more. "I mean, dad said they did that for Alan when they met him when he was a vulpix, and while he's nowhere as strong as him or the others, I doubt these big pokemon are gonna be pulling his tails or anything."

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
The rock-type starts scowling. "Don't just ignore me; you know exactly what I'm talking about. The only job they could have worked was the guild master's training last night, and no Charizard would be that scared of a fighting/steel-type unless–"

"Unless it was far more powerful than they expected, and knows to target the greatest threats first with a fast series of non-fighting type attacks." Hagane interrupted, his voice calm. "I overestimated Blaine's strength, and the others had to step in to keep me from potentially causing him serious harm. I admit, it can take even me some time to realize the fight has been called off when there is poor communication mixed in."

Einar stares at the Lucario for a moment, then turns back to his food without another word on it. While he doesn't look to believe the answer, he does seem to have at least caught the message. "I woke up in the middle of the night, otherwise I slept as well as I ever have," he replies to the Oshawatt, scanning over the rest of the table before he takes another berry from the salad.

((Hagane's input done by CyberDragon))

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:31 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
The rock-type starts scowling. "Don't just ignore me; you know exactly what I'm talking about. The only job they could have worked was the guild master's training last night, and no Charizard would be that scared of a fighting/steel-type unless–"

"Unless it was far more powerful than they expected, and knows to target the greatest threats first with a fast series of non-fighting type attacks." Hagane interrupted, his voice calm. "I overestimated Blaine's strength, and the others had to step in to keep me from potentially causing him serious harm. I admit, it can take even me some time to realize the fight has been called off when there is poor communication mixed in."

Einar stares at the Lucario for a moment, then turns back to his food without another word on it. While he doesn't look to believe the answer, he does seem to have at least caught the message. "I woke up in the middle of the night, otherwise I slept as well as I ever have," he replies to the Oshawatt, scanning over the rest of the table before he takes another berry from the salad.

((Hagane's input done by CyberDragon))

... Scallop couldn't help but chuckle at how serious Einar kept acting, and wondered if he could guess what type of lycanroc he would evolve into based on that... he wasn't really rebellious, but the defiance definitely fit Midnight more... he figured it be better to get his mind off what the adults were doing so it be a smart idea just to ask him. "Say Einar, know you don't like talking about your past, but do you know which form you're gonna aim to evolve into? Kinda trying to decide which look would suit you most."

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Posts: 1839
Location: The Internet's Infinite Womb
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
"Mom's always said I'd know what to be when it's time to evolve, so I've never given it thought..." is his immediate answer, but then he continues. "It's always looked cool to be able to stand on two legs I guess, but given I'll be with a team day in and day out.... Midday might be the better choice, as they tend to be team oriented." He stops to think a bit more on it, both ears folding back some as he focuses on the idea...

"...There's one other form—Dusk-form—but then... I've only ever heard about them. Wouldn't say I can trust what I've heard either, as it's not like the Pokemon I've heard it from know Dusk-form Lycanroc personally at all..." He eats a bit of the greens and vegetables during a pause in the thought.

"I suppose the answer will be clear when the time comes, but until then I can only really weigh the options."

_________________
Love me right now! Done.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?


Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:54 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am
Posts: 1521
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
"Mom's always said I'd know what to be when it's time to evolve, so I've never given it thought..." is his immediate answer, but then he continues. "It's always looked cool to be able to stand on two legs I guess, but given I'll be with a team day in and day out.... Midday might be the better choice, as they tend to be team oriented." He stops to think a bit more on it, both ears folding back some as he focuses on the idea...

"...There's one other form—Dusk-form—but then... I've only ever heard about them. Wouldn't say I can trust what I've heard either, as it's not like the Pokemon I've heard it from know Dusk-form Lycanroc personally at all..." He eats a bit of the greens and vegetables during a pause in the thought.

"I suppose the answer will be clear when the time comes, but until then I can only really weigh the options."

Scallop smiled. He latched onto this opportunity. "You mean the orange guys? You're not wrong about them being rare, but a few of them have showed up here before. Dad's mentioned he kept up a correspondence with one of them, maybe he can ask him to come around some time. They are really cool looking though, probably not be a bad fit for you if standing on two legs is something you can be okay without." He started to reach for some of the eggs next to the berries, figuring his dad would want him getting some protein alongside the sweets.

_________________
RP Characters
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=844567#p844567


Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 4123
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
T stared at Kimera, glancing between him and Hagane as the two exchanged glances. It was pretty obvious to him that they were getting closer to figuring out this mystery, but, when Kimera wanted to change subjects, T complied. "I dunno. We're new to this so it's probably not gonna be something super hard or anything. Maybe it'll be a searching sort of thing." He sat back and gave Kimera a shrug.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | T - Pkmn


Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm
Posts: 1064
Location: Sootopolis City penthouse
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Leafolawl Wrote:
"Mom's always said I'd know what to be when it's time to evolve, so I've never given it thought..." is his immediate answer, but then he continues. "It's always looked cool to be able to stand on two legs I guess, but given I'll be with a team day in and day out.... Midday might be the better choice, as they tend to be team oriented." He stops to think a bit more on it, both ears folding back some as he focuses on the idea...
Trent licks his cream colored lips and joins in. "I'm excited to evolve and be able to walk on two feet. Of course, there are other benefits as well." Trent looks down. "They say to treasure what you've got, but evolved Pokémon are so cool. It's not like I can do anything of substance like I am now..."

_________________
The cape comes with the promotion.
Image
Image


Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:12 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Posts: 3356
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace
Post Re: Non-HPU: Pokémon: Explorers of the Veil
Gameb18oy Wrote:
Atum rolled his eyes. "You know the kids notice when we just stare at each other and just say nothing, if we talk, they are neither suspicious or worried... Are you sure he's the best person to reach out to? You know the very reason you're going to seek him out is why he wants to be left alone... I'd see if we can find his mother before you settle on seeking his assistance. Silly as she is, she's probably the one creature that even Arceus doesn't know everything about. I'm sure she may know some time to managing your other form."


I agree. She is no doubt more than powerful enough to do this. But you are also right in that only Arceus knows where she is at any given time. Hagane communicated to Atum. With the ability to teleport, turn invisible, or transform into anyone, it's nearly impossible to find her unless she wishes to be found.

Legotron123 Wrote:
Lance grumbled a bit as he took a bite out of a donut. While I do agree that she is quite powerful, she’s also rather..... energetic for her age. I’m not entirely convinced she’ll take the matter seriously. And given what happened the last time someone didn’t take guarding you seriously... He said, glancing over at the Charizard. He was definitely still mad about last night.


Her carefree attitude may be why she is the ideal person for the job... Hagane replied. She may be less affected by the veil than her 'son' would be.

Gameb18oy Wrote:
"She'll take it seriously if she sees how many younglings we have here." Atum began rubbing a temple on his forehead, a sign he was reaching his limit for telepathy. "Listen, we can always reach out to both. Might even be fun, how many guildmasters can show off they know people like that besides ourselves? Only reason I can see either of them refusing..." He seemed hesitant to keep speaking now that his words could be heard out in the air... but his teammates could likely guess it had to do with the subject of the spread of the Veil


"Agreed." Hagane said out loud, realizing that Atum was starting to hurt from the telepathy. "But we might only be able to reach one through the other. Our friend will be easier to find, ironically. We just have to point to the most remote, isolated, unexplored parts of the continent and search them for signs of intense psychic power. He's probably hiding out in the deepest, most difficult to access cave in the area. Even if he won't help, he'll be able to help us find his mother."

Legotron123 Wrote:
As Alan placed the plates on the table, he deliberately took a wide path around the Charizard, placing one of the plates next to the Hypno before heading further down the table. Once he had finished distributing the plates, he headed back over to the dragon, using two of his tails to plug his nose as he did so. ”I know it hurts, but you still have to take a bath with water at least once a month. Lava baths are only a temporary measure.”


"So are water baths." grunted Blaine, irritably. "Lava baths sterilize more effectively. It's just... been a while since I've had access to proper lava..."

"Hence why you need water baths." the Machamp said sideways to Blaine. "Water's a lot more available. Just boil it before you step in."

Deske Wrote:
T stared at Kimera, glancing between him and Hagane as the two exchanged glances. It was pretty obvious to him that they were getting closer to figuring out this mystery, but, when Kimera wanted to change subjects, T complied. "I dunno. We're new to this so it's probably not gonna be something super hard or anything. Maybe it'll be a searching sort of thing." He sat back and gave Kimera a shrug.


"Well, whatever we're doing, I'm really looking forward to it!" Kimera said before shoveling some of the next course into his mouth.

_________________
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!


Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Keeshah, Legotron123 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.