• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
HPU: Edge City 
laughing maniacally

Post Re: HPU: Edge City
Postcard Wrote:
"Yeah, that's... a little weird isn't it?" He asked, spotting Powell's Pancakes a little ways up and moving toward it at a slower pace. "I'm pretty sure it was bustling before," Charleston said, half to himself and half to the group. He was certain that he had heard the familiar drone of overlapping background conversations and feet clacking on polished floors.

"Maybe everyone went off to stores?" Selina thought out loud. "want to work up an appetite before eating."

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 am
Game Master

"Maybe?" Bear mumbled, deciding to head over and see who's left rather than stand around and speculate.

Luka and kai would see a large dog headed their way.

Characters

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am

Charleston nods stoically at Selina's explanation, and watches Bear walk away from the group. In turn, he goes up to the counter at Powell's Pancakes.

"Blueberry pancakes, please. And a decaf coffee, if you have any." He is pleased that they did have a pot of decaf ready.

Charleston sits at a table next to the pets that Bear walked up to, and begins eating.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:00 pm

The silence persists, and while palpable, doesn't seem cold. Everything is still happening normally, people and pets continue walking along between shops, talking between one another... they're just muted, barely close enough for the talking to be heard as near indescipherable murmers.

After a few moments, Skya finally comes into the food court with her phone in hand, looking around in a rather paranoid fashion. "Hey, can everyone gather up?" she calls, briefly breaking the silence as she steps close to one of the tables.

SoujiTheFox Wrote:
(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR

Why do I still find this funny?

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:16 am
laughing maniacally

Buster Wrote:
"Maybe?" Bear mumbled, deciding to head over and see who's left rather than stand around and speculate.

Postcard Wrote:
Charleston nods stoically at Selina's explanation, and watches Bear walk away from the group.

Selina chose to follow after Bear but soon heard Skya calling them to gather together
Leafolawl Wrote:
"Hey, can everyone gather up?" she calls, briefly breaking the silence as she steps close to one of the tables.

"alright," Selina shrugged moving towards the table.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 am
Game Master

Bear holds up a paw, one finger up and opens his mouth as if to say something, but then just kinda pauses awkwardly like that for a moment, before returning his posture to it's default drooping state and obediently walking over to Skya.

Characters

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Hawkfang42 Wrote:
"You're right, Kai, it's oddly quiet, really weird." Luka replied, feeling uneasy at the sudden silence, like the impending and inexorable was about to begin. "I don't like this. We should leave."

"Maybe someone spilled a tray or somethin'." Kai tilted her head up, trying to look over all the tables to see if everyone was staring at something. But on Luka's advice she was ready to bolt out if anything bad happened. and then... A voice cut through the silence.

Leafolawl Wrote:
"Hey, can everyone gather up?" she calls, briefly breaking the silence as she steps close to one of the tables.

"Yo!" Kai waved an arm over the cat and the slowly forming group. "Are you guys part of the umm, meetup group thingy?"

Book Log: Aurora Rising - Amie Kaufman/Jay Kristoff
Ref Ref!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:53 am

Post Re: HPU: Edgy City
Roarin Wrote:
Hawkfang42 Wrote:
"You're right, Kai, it's oddly quiet, really weird." Luka replied, feeling uneasy at the sudden silence, like the impending and inexorable was about to begin. "I don't like this. We should leave."

"Maybe someone spilled a tray or somethin'." Kai tilted her head up, trying to look over all the tables to see if everyone was staring at something. But on Luka's advice she was ready to bolt out if anything bad happened. and then... A voice cut through the silence.

Leafolawl Wrote:

"Yo!" Kai waved an arm over the cat and the slowly forming group. "Are you guys part of the umm, meetup group thingy?"

"If we are on the same page, I believe they are." Luka replied to Kai, then called to Skya, "Hey, Skya! What's up?"

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:07 am

Leafolawl Wrote:

Charleston, only able to get a few mouthfuls of pancake, gives Skya his best are you kidding me face. Despite his stomach's protest, he gets up from the table and walks over to the group now gathering around Skya.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:48 pm
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl Wrote:
The silence persists, and while palpable, doesn't seem cold. Everything is still happening normally, people and pets continue walking along between shops, talking between one another... they're just muted, barely close enough for the talking to be heard as near indescipherable murmers.

After a few moments, Skya finally comes into the food court with her phone in hand, looking around in a rather paranoid fashion. "Hey, can everyone gather up?" she calls, briefly breaking the silence as she steps close to one of the tables.

ah, that's why Nilo thought, paying a little bit more attention to the gathering crowd, but still stayed little back, not really a fan of crowds himself.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3