HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch hugged Rikki back and chuckled a bit.
"Actually, I asked them just before you got home and they were cool with it, heh," Mitch said.
"Of course they were: They know they can trust your decisions, Mr. Commoner. So, how long will take this 'delay'?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Borues nodded.
"Understandably. They will suffice. Although we may need some greater help if we are to discover the mystery tomorrow," Borues said, "I will contact the human animal shelter later today. Thank you again though, for keeping an eye out for the ladies for me. I'd ask the pandas, but lordy they'd tease me to death!"
Caesar smiled. "Yes, they can be an...energetic lot. And have you planned already the location of your mate's den?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"Jones who?" Cinzia inquired, noticing how suddenly upset her friend was. She gently squeezed Frances' shoulder. "What's the matter, dear? You are doing just fine so far. Please, don't keep yourself all bottled up."
Frances makes an effort to pull herself together, wiping her eyes on her sleeve, and she's glad Scotty hasn't yet seen her like this. She's been careful and determined to protect him as much as she can.
"It's... Nothing... PTSD and depression from the crash..." Frances takes a deep breath.
"I'm okay now." she lies, putting on a brave face.
"Don't tell Scotty. He doesn't know." That, at least, is true.

hypernovatic wrote:Moon's eyes widened at the mention of the dot. "You has the dot? Where is it?" she asked, looking around, expecting to see it.
"No, I don't have it. It was always too fast for me to catch. Have you ever caught it?"

--------------------
"Heh. I fink I can buy you some extra time, marm." Chris grins, pulling out a gold fob watch and checking the time.
"I been 'ere fer abou' six hours now. Plane go' in early dis mornin', innit?" Snapping the watch shut, she places it in front of her on the table and pulls out a deck of cards and a permanent marker.
"'Oo wants to 'elp me wiv diss one, den?" she queries, shuffling the cards with an expert flourish.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Only six hours? Man, so you haven't experienced jet-lag yet dude? I mean, duddete?" Blay said while straitening himself in his seat. "Oh, and I can help you with that." He said also.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ah, how do you like it here so far?" Matatabi asked, amazed at how well Chris shuffled the deck.
------
"No... I waz cl- cl-..." Moon stumbled, trying to remember how to say 'close'.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I have several spots picked out already, cause of the wide patrol you know," Borues said, "But hopefully she'll like one by water. Oh. About those, if I'm not in occupancy, your tribe if need be may use them when found. That's my rule for everybody. ALSO, one other rule in my forest. No home stealing. I do NOT tolerate it. Though I'm sure with you guys that won't be a problem."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmm, well, we can do this one of two way," Mitch said, "One, is waiting about 3 weeks, cause for preparation, inviting, and scheduling, festivities and games. OR we could go the traditional month route since 3 weeks IS almost a month." He added a smile. For once he was happy and at peace. Just being in her arms was enough.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances makes an effort to pull herself together, wiping her eyes on her sleeve, and she's glad Scotty hasn't yet seen her like this. She's been careful and determined to protect him as much as she can.
"It's... Nothing... PTSD and depression from the crash..." Frances takes a deep breath.
"I'm okay now." she lies, putting on a brave face.
"Don't tell Scotty. He doesn't know." That, at least, is true.
Cinzia took the loaves and put them into the oven"Frances, forgive me for being such a meddlin' ol' wife...But I *do* know something about that trauma stuff, and I can tell a mile away that is not your case. I promise Scotty won't know one word of this, but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with. You must open up with someone."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I have several spots picked out already, cause of the wide patrol you know," Borues said, "But hopefully she'll like one by water. Oh. About those, if I'm not in occupancy, your tribe if need be may use them when found. That's my rule for everybody. ALSO, one other rule in my forest. No home stealing. I do NOT tolerate it. Though I'm sure with you guys that won't be a problem."
"It won't be. We know and appreciate the value of such rule."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Mmm, well, we can do this one of two way," Mitch said, "One, is waiting about 3 weeks, cause for preparation, inviting, and scheduling, festivities and games. OR we could go the traditional month route since 3 weeks IS almost a month." He added a smile. For once he was happy and at peace. Just being in her arms was enough.
The ferret gently nuzzled his neck. "Then we'll go the traditional way. It must be a day to be remembered, to all sides. Plus, it will give Mom time to set up a great feast."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Close? You did better than I ever did then!" jokes the older cat. "How about mice and birds? Do you ever chase or eat them?"

Frances looks through the open door at Scotty entertaining the kitten.
"I... I can't... I have to be strong... For Scotty... I'd be useless otherwise... and I'd be proving my parents right..." Fighting back the tears again, Frances starts sprinkling the cheese over the potato.

-------------------
"Oh, dat'll come. Just you wait fer dis afternoon or tonight. So far I'm likin' it. 'Cept da ovver pets are 'orrible." jokes the spaniel before holding the cards out to Blay in a stack which she ruffles through, asking him to tell her when to stop. When he does, she pull out the card he stopped on and passes it to him such that she can't see the face. She repeats this twice so that Blay has a total of three cards. She passes him a pen and has him write the cards down on a napkin and keep the napkin hidden. While the Siamese cat does that, she deals the cards into four piles and then has a the cat place a one of his cards at random on three of the piles. Stacking the piles on top of each other and thereby apparently randomly reforming the deck, Chris starts dealing the cards into two piles, one face up and the other face down, placing one card after the other into the two piles. Then, she discards the face up pile and repeats the process with the face-down cards. She does this a couple of times until she's left with just three cards. Flipping them over, she proudly reveals them to be Blay's cards.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay went back into his chair in amazement. "Wow! That's pretty good! I mean, I guess it's no shock considering you've done stuff like this already, but experiencing it firstpaw, Wow!" Blay said with excitement. "How did you do that? Oh wait, Magicians don't reveal their secrets, amiright?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"'Ow did I do it? Magic. But wot if I were to tell you I ain't done yet? See, diss mornin', I knew I was gonna do diss trick an' I knew you was gonna 'elp an' I knew wot cards you was gonna pick. Us magic folk are psychic, yer know? So I wrote down a prediction and put it in my watch dere. Open it up an' look. Read out what i' says so everyone can 'ear." Chris nods at the fob watch, midway between her and Blay. Inside the watch, before the trick, she'd slipped in a folded piece of paper on which she'd written Blay's name and the cards that the Siamese cat had "chosen".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon shook her head. "Mommy doesn't let me..." she said, saddened.
-----
Matatabi smiled and applauded. "That was cool. Who taught you these tricks?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances looks through the open door at Scotty entertaining the kitten.
"I... I can't... I have to be strong... For Scotty... I'd be useless otherwise... and I'd be proving my parents right..." Fighting back the tears again, Frances starts sprinkling the cheese over the potato.
"If you can take care of your pet and your life, as to live indipendently, then you are strong enough," Amadora said with outmost seriousness. "I know 'useless', and 'useless' doesn't arrive to adult age. If you think of yourself as so weak, then your pet is stronger than you. Is that the case?"
Cinzia cleared her throat. "Dear, you and I lost someone dear, though under different circumstances. I learned to be strong since I was a kid, and believe me: it had nothing to do with 'proving something to someone'. You're a big girl, like Amadora said. And you're a Mom. That is enough to prove that you made it. Why do you keep lashing at yourself?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Hlaoroo wrote:"'Ow did I do it? Magic. But wot if I were to tell you I ain't done yet? See, diss mornin', I knew I was gonna do diss trick an' I knew you was gonna 'elp an' I knew wot cards you was gonna pick. Us magic folk are psychic, yer know? So I wrote down a prediction and put it in my watch dere. Open it up an' look. Read out what i' says so everyone can 'ear." Chris nods at the fob watch, midway between her and Blay. Inside the watch, before the trick, she'd slipped in a folded piece of paper on which she'd written Blay's name and the cards that the Siamese cat had "chosen".
Blay looked at the piece of paper. "Spade 2, Diamond 9 and Club 5..." He just stared at it for a few seconds. "I don't believe this, you probably have some trick that you did. I don't know what exactly, but somehow." Blay said while handing the paper back to Chris. "Amazing trick anyway."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"OH but of COURSE we won't be leaving everything to her. NO SIR. The royal feast general takes a couple days with special dishes and all, heh," Mitch said, "But at least that'll give us time to stock up. Too bad the fish will have to be caught else where. Sigh."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borues nodded and sighed.

"Well. I suppose that's everything. I think. I think I've mentioned it enough times that I like a quiet forest. Thought that doesn't mean you have to tip toe and can't have parties. It's just I don't like to have to be judge if I have to, heh," he said, "Well, one thing left to do."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded.
"OH but of COURSE we won't be leaving everything to her. NO SIR. The royal feast general takes a couple days with special dishes and all, heh," Mitch said, "But at least that'll give us time to stock up. Too bad the fish will have to be caught else where. Sigh."
"We could ask Borues. I'm sure he knows the best places where to fish."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Borues nodded and sighed.
"Well. I suppose that's everything. I think. I think I've mentioned it enough times that I like a quiet forest. Thought that doesn't mean you have to tip toe and can't have parties. It's just I don't like to have to be judge if I have to, heh," he said, "Well, one thing left to do."
"Heh, knowing certain members of my pack, you're sure to be thrown a party when you find your mate."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't know." Frances admits to Amadora, setting the cheese packet back on the bench and reaching for the meat. She hesitates a moment before replying to Cinzia.
"I... I keep seeing Michael's face... In the crash, and after... Normally I could read him. Heh, it sounds like a bad cliché but it's true. We always knew what each other was thinking, right from the start. We just clicked, you know? But in the crash and after, when he... When he was... Gone... I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Did he know what was happening? Had he made peace with it? Did he hate the other driver? It... Was as though I didn't know him any more... And it scared me..." Frances lumps handfuls of meat over the cheese.
"But that's not the worst... It's... It's my fault he's dead! It's my fault that Scotty's hurt!" Frances throws a handful of meat onto the potatoes and cheese hard enough that it splatters onto the bench behind the dish.
"I could have pulled the handbrake or grabbed the wheel. I might have saved them. I might have saved us all. But I did nothing! I was too scared to move! I froze up! And there was no time! And it's my fault we were in the car anyway. If I hadn't insisted we see that dumb movie... It's all my fault!" Frances shoves the bowl away and buries her head in her arms on the bench top, huge sobs shaking her frame.

--------------------
"Ah. Well, that's probably a good thing. I hear they can carry diseases." Scotty attempts to reassure the kitten.
"So, what brought you to Sunset Plateau? Have you made many friends yet?"

---------------------
"Heh. Fanks. My dad taught me all da magic he knows, Mat, an' I taught meself da rest. Once yer know da basic principles it's not too 'ard ta modify an' rearrange fings ta make yer own tricks." Chris answers as her tail thumps the vinyl behind her.
"Any o' you guys go' any unique or fun talents you can share?" she queries, shuffling the deck again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't know." Frances admits to Amadora, setting the cheese packet back on the bench and reaching for the meat. She hesitates a moment before replying to Cinzia.
"I... I keep seeing Michael's face... In the crash, and after... Normally I could read him. Heh, it sounds like a bad cliché but it's true. We always knew what each other was thinking, right from the start. We just clicked, you know? But in the crash and after, when he... When he was... Gone... I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Did he know what was happening? Had he made peace with it? Did he hate the other driver? It... Was as though I didn't know him any more... And it scared me..." Frances lumps handfuls of meat over the cheese.
"But that's not the worst... It's... It's my fault he's dead! It's my fault that Scotty's hurt!" Frances throws a handful of meat onto the potatoes and cheese hard enough that it splatters onto the bench behind the dish.
"I could have pulled the handbrake or grabbed the wheel. I might have saved them. I might have saved us all. But I did nothing! I was too scared to move! I froze up! And there was no time! And it's my fault we were in the car anyway. If I hadn't insisted we see that dumb movie... It's all my fault!" Frances shoves the bowl away and buries her head in her arms on the bench top, huge sobs shaking her frame.
"Please keep working with the food, Amadora." Cinzia went to Frances and patted soothingly her back. "I'm so sad to hear that, dear. And believe me, I know what your feeling, and I share your pain the same way. I, too, was responsible for the death of my uncles and of my pet."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nuzzled underneath Rikki's right chin.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," he said, "But not today. Let's just enjoy each other for today. At least, until I have to go back to the village this afternoon."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues nodded.

"Of that I have no doubt," he said, then he started heading for the street, planning to go around the house and into the residences, "However before that I have to take care of the shed. And to do that, I have to cause a little stir. I can't just go up to the animal shelter and ask for help now can I?" He said to the wolf adding a wink.

"Take care, and a good day to you," he added, "Unless of course, you'd care to walk with me a bit?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Unique or Fun Talents? Heh, not really. Only stuff electronic related, but let's be honest, no one wants to brag about how many episodes they can watch in one setting." Blay said with a slight laugh. "But, I am good as some computer coding."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um... Mommy moved here for... uh..." Moon said, not entirely sure why they moved here. "Only yu." she said.
----
Matatabi nodded. "I can draw somewhat." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I c-can write pretty well," Will added, looking down. "I d-don't have any samples w-with me, though." Internally, he was grateful for this, as he would not have been very willing to show his work off. "I haven't really tried much stuff, other than that."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I don't really have any talents to speak of," Jess answered. "I guess I can sing a little, but I'm not that great."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, everyone 'as a talent, Jess, even if dey don' know it. I'm sure you're a fine singer an' I'd love to 'ear you some time. Seems like we go' qui'e a mixed bunch o' pets 'ere which is nice. I allus liked gettin' ta know a variety o' people an' it's allus fun tryin' ta read dem an' misdirect dem inna show, like. In fact, dat puts me in mind of anovver fun illusion which shows just 'ow easily people are made ta look da wrong way. You wann 'elp wiv dis one, Will? Wot kinda stuff do yer like ta write, jus' by da way?" Even as she talks, the cards are already flowing around Chris' paws, muted flaps and soft flicks announcing their seemingly fluid motion.

--------------------
"Heh. Don't worry, kid. If Valiant is anyone to judge by, the pets here are lovely. You'll make loads of friends." Smiling, the tomcat ruffles the kitten's headfur.
"Hey, do you like music? I got loads of music on this thing."

--------------------
"Y-you- hic- were?" Frances queries when she's able, lifting her head from the bench. "Hic. You- hic - understa-hic-nd then... The counsellor- hic- didn't. How could - hic- she? For all her training sh-hic-e's never exp-hic-erienced it first hic-and."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon giggled and purred when Scotty ruffled her headfur. "Who iss Valeeant?" she asked, not recognizing the name. "Ooh, I loves moosic!" Moon blurted out, not waiting for an answer from Scotty. Her eyes were wide with excitement and joy.
---------------------
"Yeah, I think you'd be a great singer Jess. Ooh, I can't wait to see this one." Matatabi said, excited to see Chris's next trick.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Y-you- hic- were?" Frances queries when she's able, lifting her head from the bench. "Hic. You- hic - understa-hic-nd then... The counsellor- hic- didn't. How could - hic- she? For all her training sh-hic-e's never exp-hic-erienced it first hic-and."
Cinzia handed her a glass of water. "Now, now. You can't talk in such condition. Take a moment to relax."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"O-oh, sure, I wouldn't mind helping y-you." Will focused his attention upon the trickmeister, astounded as she wove the cards through her paws as if by magic...

...Until the second question pierced his mind. "M-m-my writing?" The nervousness in the mink's voice doubled as he took the inquiry in, once again glad that he had none of his drabbles with him. "It's mostly j-just fantasy a-adventure stuff. Y-you know, knights, pirates, w-witches, dragons, that s-sort of thing. I'm n-not writing anything too n-n-noteworthy at the moment, though."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fantasy adventure's me favourite!" Chris enthuses but, detecting the mink's nervousness, decides to move on with the trick.
"So. Da whole art o' magic is makin' da audience look over 'ere when da trick is 'appenin' over dere." Chris begins, spinning some cards in one paw and showing a card pinched in the back of her fingers and hidden by the back of her other paw.
"Make note o' what I'm wearin'. Yer'll see why later on. Now, Will. I'm gonna show you just 'ow easy i' is ta make a audience look da wrong way an' I'm gonna do dat by showin' you 'ow ta find a card. So, first fink's first. Pick a card." Chris fans the deck face down in front of Will with one paw and once the mink has pulled out a card, she uses both paws to slide the deck back together.
"Now, da first fink yer didn't see was dat I just made sure I knew what da card on da bottom o' da deck was. It were easy fer me ta look while you were distracted wiv yer own card. Next I tell yer ta cut da deck - yep, like dat, an' den I pick up da halves an' get you ta put yer card on top o' the bottom pack dere so it'll be in da middle. Only, if yer watch close, yer'll see I switched da deck 'alves over so's yer card is acshully on da top o' da deck an' when I put da halves back togever, yer card is now right next to da one I looked at on da bottom. Now, dat's jus' fer safety in case I lose yer card because you can see I got me fumb in dere on yer card, 'oldin' a tiny gap so it looks like da decks are togever. Now I do a couple o' false shuffles like diss so it looks like yer card is in da middle an' well mixed in bu' I acshully move it to da top o' da deck. I'm no' givin' away any trade secrets 'ere, by da way. Dese techniques are all readily available in any book on card tricks. Anyway, now comes da fun part. I pu' a finger in dere, again makin' a small gap between yer card an' da next one, an I pu' my fumb on top o' yer card. Den it's one, two, free, hooplah!" As she counts, Chris shakes the deck up and down with each count and on her "magic word" she flicks her thumb up with the deck, launching the card into the air well above her head. Raising her free paw she snatches the card out of the air and lays it on the table, revealing it to be Will's card.
"Bu' dat's no' da best bit. Remember earlier I asked yer ta make note o' what I was wearin'? Well, now take anovver look." Chris grins at her audience, showing off the red clown nose she now sports along with the fact that her red collar with the silver star tag has been replaced by a blue collar with a golden sun tag.
"An' DAT is how you make yer audience look da wrong way!"

--------------------
"Valiant is the dog who lives here. He's huge! How tall would you say he is, Elio? Heh, and what kind of music do you like, Moon?"

--------------------
"Th-hic-thanks." Frances sips at the water, willing herself to calm down.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what you must think of me, carrying on like that and nearly ruining the food. I think this morning I forgot to take my antidepressants... To answer your earlier question, Jones is a character from my story. He's as useless and bungling as it's possible to be. He gets in Digby's way and is a drain on resources. He's a bit of comic relief but he's also... Well, me. I think I told you already how my parents viewed me and I think that kind of mentality has stuck with me. It's not easily shaken... So when I accidentally called you Mom I... I remembered it all again and I remembered nearly ruining the meatballs and nearly burning down the kitchen and ruining the butter and I didn't want to be a burden to you or get under your feet or be a drain on resources like I always did and was to Mom. I was afraid of pushing you away and losing your trust. I really can't tell you how much it means to me that you took me in to your confidence and agreed to teach me to cook and I really didn't want to do anything to lose that. It sounds silly, I know. I guess lack of sleep and the stress of moving just got to me." Frances blows her nose on the handkerchief and finishes her cup of water, still feeling a bit shaky.
"Can... Can I have a hug?" she asks hopefully.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Valiant is the dog who lives here. He's huge! How tall would you say he is, Elio? Heh, and what kind of music do you like, Moon?"
"Well, I'd say he gets as tall as a doberman. He's well-built, and that adds to the impression that he looks taller."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Th-hic-thanks." Frances sips at the water, willing herself to calm down.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what you must think of me, carrying on like that and nearly ruining the food. I think this morning I forgot to take my antidepressants... To answer your earlier question, Jones is a character from my story. He's as useless and bungling as it's possible to be. He gets in Digby's way and is a drain on resources. He's a bit of comic relief but he's also... Well, me. I think I told you already how my parents viewed me and I think that kind of mentality has stuck with me. It's not easily shaken... So when I accidentally called you Mom I... I remembered it all again and I remembered nearly ruining the meatballs and nearly burning down the kitchen and ruining the butter and I didn't want to be a burden to you or get under your feet or be a drain on resources like I always did and was to Mom. I was afraid of pushing you away and losing your trust. I really can't tell you how much it means to me that you took me in to your confidence and agreed to teach me to cook and I really didn't want to do anything to lose that. It sounds silly, I know. I guess lack of sleep and the stress of moving just got to me." Frances blows her nose on the handkerchief and finishes her cup of water, still feeling a bit shaky.
"Can... Can I have a hug?" she asks hopefully.
The old woman's arm wrapped around Frances' figure. "I thought you'd never ask. You see, I really miss the presence of a daughter in my life. And you're not getting in my way at all, young lady: You just need to learn from scratch. And I will be here for you. Va bene?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay couldn't help but laugh at Chris' new appearance. "*pfft* The nose, where we you even keeping that?" He said with a small laugh. "I mean, do you wake up every morning like: "You know what, I should bring my clown nose with me, I'm sure I'll have use of it."? He said while holding a paw over his jaw to keep himself from laughing to much.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon was confused, not knowing what a doberman was. "Whas a do- dob- um...?" she asked, trying to say doberman. "Uh, I like the moosic Mommy plays!" Moon said excitedly.
------
Matatabi burst out laughing when he saw what Chris put on. "Wow, I never would've seen that coming."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess watched as Chris performed her trick, and applauded when the cards were laid out. When her attention was drawn back to Chris, she said "Oh, Wow," and clapped more.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"So, other then the incident this morning, what'd work put your though?" Mitch asked Rikki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A car whizzed by and Borues jerked his head towards it for a moment, eyes wide, then cautiously looked back to Caesar.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris takes a bow and switches her collar back to her regular one.
"Fanks! Well, acshully, Blay, da nose is good for some ovver tricks. Watch dis." Chris plucks the soft foam nose from her face and with a quick flourish, vanishes it from her paws, only to pull it from Blay's ear, Jess' collar and Matatabi's bandage in quick succession, vanishing it again between each pet. Then she appears to lose it, pulling empty air from several places, before patting her body down. Suddenly she holds up a pawfinger and nods as she grins in apparent realisation before pointing to the nose back on her face again.
"It's a multi-purpose prop." she grins, stowing the nose and spare collar back in her bag. "So, now what?"

--------------------
"I'll show you." Scotty pulls up a picture of a Doberman standing next to an average human for Moon to see before switchign back to his talking app again.
"What kind of music does she play? Can you sing some of it?"

--------------------
"Thank you... You know, I always wanted a proper mother or grandmother like the other kids had. Someone like you... Would... Would you mind terribly if I called you 'Mom'?" Frances smiles shyly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star had been silent, mostly in amazement but also for a lack of words for the situation. Chris's question snapped him out of his silence and rubbed his arm, "Well... I've been enjoying the magic. But," He chuckled lightly, "If you have enough cards up your sleeve we could play go fish."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, impressive." Matatabi commented. His head started to spin and he held the sides of it to make it stop.
---------
"Wow! Tat dog looks scawy!" Moon said. She smiled when Scotty asked her to sing. She sang some classical music as best she could, which meant the pitch was off and she stopped a lot, but it sounded okay for a kitten.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Hlaoroo wrote:Chris takes a bow and switches her collar back to her regular one.
"Fanks! Well, acshully, Blay, da nose is good for some ovver tricks. Watch dis." Chris plucks the soft foam nose from her face and with a quick flourish, vanishes it from her paws, only to pull it from Blay's ear, Jess' collar and Matatabi's bandage in quick succession, vanishing it again between each pet. Then she appears to lose it, pulling empty air from several places, before patting her body down. Suddenly she holds up a pawfinger and nods as she grins in apparent realisation before pointing to the nose back on her face again.
"It's a multi-purpose prop." she grins, stowing the nose and spare collar back in her bag. "So, now what?"
[/color] Frances smiles shyly.
Blay started clapping slowly. Nice Chris, nice." Blay thought about her question.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Star had been silent, mostly in amazement but also for a lack of words for the situation. Chris's question snapped him out of his silence and rubbed his arm, "Well... I've been enjoying the magic. But," He chuckled lightly, "If you have enough cards up your sleeve we could play go fish."
"Maybe we could do Go Fish, but in a public restaurant?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you... You know, I always wanted a proper mother or grandmother like the other kids had. Someone like you... Would... Would you mind terribly if I called you 'Mom'?" Frances smiles shyly.
Cinzia gave her another hug. "Dear, if you didn't I'd be very disappointed with you. And mamma will do as well, if you want."
---
xhunterko wrote:"So, other then the incident this morning, what'd work put your though?" Mitch asked Rikki.
Rikki blinked. Sometimes, being Italian really caught to her, bad. And she so HATED looking stupid! "Erm, what did you mean? Heh."
xhunterko wrote:A car whizzed by and Borues jerked his head towards it for a moment, eyes wide, then cautiously looked back to Caesar.
"We avoid the roads, so those things are no harm for us. Guess we'll have to get used to their presence. And they *smell*." The wolf wrinkled his nose. "Anything else you need from us?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch facepawed.

"Er, or more precisely, how was your day dear?" He clarified.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borues shook his head.

"Nope, just mind my rules, and remember, while I MAY not be around to enforce them all the time, I WILL hear about it," Borues said, "Thank you again, and good day." He then headed passed the house, and onto the sidewalk, hoping to at least cause enough a stir that he wouldn't have to walk TOO far to the animal shelter.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch facepawed.
"Er, or more precisely, how was your day dear?" He clarified.
"Oh. Well, I was trying to squeeze some speed out of servers as old as Dad. It is so frustrating, humans have almost no database about the local animal life, and it is nearly impossible to organize a decent assistance program for the strays and the ferals. At least the animal shelter is well-kept, but they would save so much money if they just kept a record of their guest. In fact I suspect many ferals from the woods decide to pass the winter in a cage rather than in their dens--" she started fiddling with her fingers. "I am rambling, am I?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances hugs her friend tightly.
"Mamma Leone. I like that. Very Italian." she smiles, sniffing. "Ooh, that bread is smelling good! How long does it have left? I love fresh bread!" Releasing the elderly lady, Frances returns to building her potato lasagne. Now that Cinzia knows all, Frances feels a lot lighter inside, especially given the older lady's reassurances.

--------------------
"Ah! Classical music! That's always nice to listen to to relax." Opening a music hosting website, Scotty gets a modernised version of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony playing but keeps the volume low so his speaking app can still talk over it.
"You're a great singer, by the way." he smiles. "Do you know who your mom's favourite composers are?"

--------------------
"We could to'ally do Go Fish - if yers'll trust me wiv da cards." Chris grins. "Er, Matt, are you okay? Yer don' look so good..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, com- com-...." Moon said, think where she had heard that word before. She jumped up and down as she remembered her mom saying something about it. "Oh, Mommy talks ahbot uh, Back and Mooart." she said, obviously meaning Bach and Mozart.
--------------
"Ugh, yeah. I'm fine." Matatabi replied, though it was obvious he wasn't as he gripped his head tighter. He felt extremely nauseous and poked Chris's shoulder. "I'll be right back." he said, crawling under the table and out the front. He dashed to the restroom and made it to the toilet, which he threw up in.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT