HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty gives his wheels an extra hard push to maintain momentum and allows his chair to coast as he types.
"I'd love to hear her! I wouldn't want to put her to any trouble though." Focusing on the screen he doesn't notice that the angle of the pavement is causing his chair to veer towards the street until he finds himself face to face with a telephone pole and his wheel stuck in a rut. He struggles futilely for a few moments but is forced to admit defeat and looks back at Elio pleadingly, unable to hide the flush spreading under the thin fur in his ears.
"Guess I uh, shouldn't type and ride at the same time... Er, could you help please, Mr. Leone? I'm sorta stuck..." The cat hopes Moon's mother won't see his predicament. He doesn't want any more humiliation than he's already had.

--------------------
"Pull up a chair. I'm sorry bu' I fink you blokes 'ave me at a disadvantage." Chris switches to a posh English accent just for the fun of it. "Would you be so kind as to tell me whom I have the honour of addressing?" Quick as a flash she changes to her regular cockney accent again.
"I fink we're all good bu' fanks all da same, Albert."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh, well you seemed to be looking for something more specific though. Can I help with that at all?" the red panda asked Bowser
"Just following an interesting scent." Bowser explained, gesturing in the direction the wind was coming from. "There are wolves near by aren't there?"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty gives his wheels an extra hard push to maintain momentum and allows his chair to coast as he types.
"I'd love to hear her! I wouldn't want to put her to any trouble though." Focusing on the screen he doesn't notice that the angle of the pavement is causing his chair to veer towards the street until he finds himself face to face with a telephone pole and his wheel stuck in a rut. He struggles futilely for a few moments but is forced to admit defeat and looks back at Elio pleadingly, unable to hide the flush spreading under the thin fur in his ears.
"Guess I uh, shouldn't type and ride at the same time... Er, could you help please, Mr. Leone? I'm sorta stuck..." The cat hopes Moon's mother won't see his predicament. He doesn't want any more humiliation than he's already had.
Elio helped the cat out of his predicamente. "Guess I'll have to do something for that as well. Luckily, back after the war, I learnt about this kind of job after helping my father rebuilding our house after the bombing.

Back in the kitchen, Cinzia smiled at a new couple of guests. "Oh, look who's back," she said to Valiant. "Thought you two would come out the room only tomorrow morning. We're preparing dinner, so don't touch *anything*. There are leftovers in the fridge. I'll do a frittata, if you want." Cinzia was famous for making the best with leftovers and eggs.
Valiant's stomach grumblet. "I'd love to, but I think I'll just grab something sweet for me and Bel. We need to rebuild energies--" at that moment, complimentary wolf howls came from the living room, and the wolfdog blushed hard. "I just hope dad won't join them with his tales of prowess. Embarrassment would kill me." He then waved at Amadora and Frances. "Glad to see you again, ma'm." He went to the cupboard and took a couple of dog-safe chcolate bars. "Are you teaching some recipes to mom?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Pull up a chair. I'm sorry bu' I fink you blokes 'ave me at a disadvantage." Chris switches to a posh English accent just for the fun of it. "Would you be so kind as to tell me whom I have the honour of addressing?" Quick as a flash she changes to her regular cockney accent again.
"I fink we're all good bu' fanks all da same, Albert."
"Um...uh..." Andy shyly looks away. Allan wraps his arm around his brother. "Why of course, where are our manners?" Allan waves his paw slightly in front of himself. I'm Allan Aker. This guy over here is my little brother, Andy. Nice to meet you guys!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Okay, gonna say it. There's a couple new characters in the diner that need to be taken care of by the npcs there.

Mitch's ears drooped and he grabbed one nervously. Not knowing what to say.

"Erm, well, erm, well, well, erm," he said, standing, and looked down, "I kinda wanted a romantic date (unless lunch was already ready) and not a or be accused of a 'honey will you make me a sandwich." He then winced.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The four pandas in the diner were quiet now. As if there were any other regular guest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually yes, they're just a few houses away," the panda scout said to Bowser, "We keep an eye on this territory as best we can cause they're family."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay waved to the two foxes. "Nice to meet'cha, I'm Blay Shines." Blay shifted his chair so he was closer to the foxes. "D'you usual join large out of control pet riots, or is this your first time?" He asked jokingly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch's ears drooped and he grabbed one nervously. Not knowing what to say.
"Erm, well, erm, well, well, erm," he said, standing, and looked down, "I kinda wanted a romantic date (unless lunch was already ready) and not a or be accused of a 'honey will you make me a sandwich." He then winced.
Rikki nodded a couple of times, then made as if thinking deeply about that, chin resting in palm. "Hmm...know what? This one time I'll show you I can make a fine sandwich. And then I'll leave you and your friends, or family, to consult for a nice romantic date...A schedule all for ourselves. Deal?"

----
A young waitress came at the table. She was pulling her best polite smile, a notepad and pencil. She definitely looked like one of the girls you used to see back in the '60s in places like this diner. The tag on her uniform read 'Rita'. "Hello and welcome! Sorry for the delay, Mrs. Dorothy said she's busy in the kitchen. I can take your orders, what will it be?" she asked to the new guests.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post.
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Albert turned to the waitress. 'Hello, there's no need for the apology. We can all see it's become rather busy in here.' Albert smiled gently at Rita. 'As for the orders, would it be possible to order a full English Breakfast with an extra ration of bacon, if is it too late in the day to order those, please?'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
69eist

Post by 69eist »

SuperStar wrote:Blay waved to the two foxes. "Nice to meet'cha, I'm Blay Shines." Blay shifted his chair so he was closer to the foxes. "D'you usual join large out of control pet riots, or is this your first time?" He asked jokingly.
Andy looks away and stutters "Uh-um uh..."

Allan couldn't help but giggle. "Well, I'm guilty of being in a few hehehe.... Andy here is a little awkward"

Meanwhile Tammy finds a table and signals the foxes.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Only if you can do it without offending your mother by having me not eat whatever if anything is being made for lunch. Cause something smells good," Mitch said, then he took out his cell and texted his dad the plans. A moment later, a slightly muffled cause of them being inside, yet audible continuing squeal of joy with nothing legible but an e repeating several times could be heard.

"THAT would be mom," Mitch said, blushing, "Oh, I also forgot something."

In the diner, the squeal could be heard and the pandas inside lifted up their heads in concern. Only to relax in smiles as the news was passed around and many were on their phones.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

xhunterko wrote:"Actually yes, they're just a few houses away," the panda scout said to Bowser, "We keep an eye on this territory as best we can cause they're family."
"They live in town?" Bowser couldn't really hide his surprise that time. From the strength of the scent he had expected them to be in town, but had assumed they had been roaming or perhaps a guest of someone more tolerant of the wilds. now he was curious what else he could learn from this raccoon-like animal. "Interesting..."
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What, for the pavement? Surely that's what taxes are for? You do seem very resourceful though. Do you think you could teach me to use some tools sometime? I know I can't do a lot of things now but I always wanted to learn to work wood. I always liked the scent of fresh timber." After casting Elio a hopeful smile, the cat wheels his chair towards Moon's house after the kitten.

--------------------
"And you too, Valiant. But I'm Frances, not ma'am. And no, it's the other way around. Cinzia is fixing my mistakes and teaching me a lot - and not just about food. So, is this the infamous Belisarius?"

--------------------
"Allan and Andy. It's a pleasure. An' don't worry. I'm sure it won't be awkward once he knows us. Hmm. I know. Do yer like magic, Andy?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Allan and Andy. It's a pleasure. An' don't worry. I'm sure it won't be awkward once he knows us. Hmm. I know. Do yer like magic, Andy?"
"Um... not sure... I never really payed much attention to it...." Andy shrugs his shoulders, looking t his left.
My Personas

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Only if you can do it without offending your mother by having me not eat whatever if anything is being made for lunch. Cause something smells good," Mitch said, then he took out his cell and texted his dad the plans. A moment later, a slightly muffled cause of them being inside, yet audible continuing squeal of joy with nothing legible but an e repeating several times could be heard.
"THAT would be mom," Mitch said, blushing, "Oh, I also forgot something."
"And what would that be, prince charming?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"What, for the pavement? Surely that's what taxes are for? You do seem very resourceful though. Do you think you could teach me to use some tools sometime? I know I can't do a lot of things now but I always wanted to learn to work wood. I always liked the scent of fresh timber." After casting Elio a hopeful smile, the cat wheels his chair towards Moon's house after the kitten.
"Sure I will. Come see me tomorrow, I'll show you to the lab. Now have fun, I have my duties here to attend to.""
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"And you too, Valiant. But I'm Frances, not ma'am. And no, it's the other way around. Cinzia is fixing my mistakes and teaching me a lot - and not just about food. So, is this the infamous Belisarius?"
The grey wolf was standing there on the threshold, cautiosly sniffing at the air in the direction of the woman. After she had addressed him, the wild canine walked into the kitchen, extending a paw to shake. "Ah, very pleased, ma'm. Yes, I'm*hooff*" He tripped and fell forward, tried to grab the table and instead got his paw into a bowl half-filled with flour, which landed like a hat on his head, while he got an almost full dusting. "...charmed," he said from the pavement, then sneezed.
Valiant facepawlmed. "And yes, he's a bit of clumsy."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's good." Matatabi said. He looked over at the foxes. "Hi, I'm Matatabi, but you can call me Mat." he said, groaning a bit as he turned his head to fast.
---------
Moon bounced over to the door, giggling as she opened it and ran inside, leaving the door wide open. "Mommy! I is bak!" she exclaimed, running over to her mom. "I can see that you brought a friend." she said, hugging Moon and walking outside, holding Moon's paw. The kitten was bouncing excitedly. "Hi, I'm Nicole, Moon's owner. I hope she hasn't caused you any trouble. It's nice to meet you." Nicole greeted Scotty.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess had finished her burger before realizing there were more friends joining them. some couple of foxes. "I'm Jessica."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko grabbed some more of the fries and, without realizing it, wolfed them down. He wiped his paws on his vest, then turned to face the newcomers "Well, if we're doing introductions, I'm Meeko." He held out his paw, but after seeing how dirty it was he decided to pull back and just grabbed some more fries.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Albert, Chris, Mat, Jessica and Meeko." Allan says as he points at each of them, making sure to remember their names. He claps his paws together. "Nice names. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He says as he swishes his tail somewhat.

Andy tugs on his brother's fur for a bit. "Um Allan... I'll just go see Mom for a moment okay?..."
My Personas

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-I-I'm Will." The mink was currently shivering a bit more then usual, with the sudden influx of new pets. "Nice t-to meet y-you." He took a sip of his juice, not a drop spilling despite how shaky he was--he was used to it, after all.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star had been wrapped up in his own thoughts about Matatabi's sudden illness until he noticed everyone addressing someone. He turned to address the newcomers himself, mentally slapping himself for losing himself again along the way, "Um, hello. I-I'm Star Davidson."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stood up, nervous, visibly embarrassed, and shuffling his feet like he'd crack an egg, and red as a tomato.

"Well, it's just that, um, according to tribal rules and rules of Mun, I'm uh, well, those betrothed and their parents, are supposed to read a book," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch stood up, nervous, visibly embarrassed, and shuffling his feet like he'd crack an egg, and red as a tomato.
"Well, it's just that, um, according to tribal rules and rules of Mun, I'm uh, well, those betrothed and their parents, are supposed to read a book," Mitch said.
Rikki flashed him a sly grin filled with teeth. "Ohh, and what would that be? Honeymoons in the tribal history?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: EDITED.

Mitch turned redder.

"Almost as bad. The Book of The Rose," Mitch said, "Or, how we teach our young people what's acceptable for 'ahem'. Antario should be by with a few copies shortly."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Their living arrangements have yet to be finalized, as far as I know. But they will live around the area either or in our village," the panda scout said to Bowser.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri May 01, 2015 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch turned redder.
"Almost as bad. The Book of The Rose," Mitch said, "Or, how we teach our young people what's acceptable for 'ahem'. Antario should be by with a few copies shortly."
Rikki just *needed* to melt at such display of cuteness, but another question rose in her mind. "Book of the rose', eh? Interesting title, wonder where does it come from. If I remember correctly, roses don't grow in the wild where your tribe used to live."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay, again. Albert, Chris, Mat, Jessica, Meeko, Will, Star." Allan claps, trying to make sure he remembers them all. "Right, do forgive me I'm a little bad with names." Allan stops for a moment to answer his brother. "Alright Andy, but you should come join us when you're done. Today is a great day to get t know the pets here."

"...Okay". Andy scampers over to Tammy in a rush.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wow. Well done! Yer remembered dem all!" Chris claps. "'Ave a sherbet lemon as a reward!" With that, Chris reaches up and plucks a wrapped yellow sweet from thin air and offers it to the fox. Noticing the ferret wiping his paws on his vest, she pulls a serviette from the dispenser on the table and coughs politely, offering it to the ferret.
"Ahem, er, Meeko, yer migh' find dis be'er fer yer paws dan yer vest."

--------------------
"Thanks, Mr. Leone! You coming in? I thought you wanted to meet her and invite her back?" the cat queries before heading up the path.
Scotty smiles widely as he types on his tablet. "No, not at all. She's been lovely. She mentioned that you're an organist so Mr. Leone and I couldn't resist coming to meet you. I'm Scotty Brandson. It's a pleasure." As the tablet talks for him, Scotty holds out a friendly paw for a shake.

--------------------
As Belisarius falls, Frances had been stepping forward to take the paw so the wolf knocks her backwards as he falls. She in turn knocks the bowl containing the remainder of the mince meat and meat juices that she'd just sat on the edge of the counter having put the final layer on the tortino di carne. As she falls she ends up with the wolf across her legs, nearly as much flower down her front as the wolf is wearing, and the bowl on her own head, meat juices dripping down her neck as a chunk of cold mince slides off her nose and into her shirt.
"So I -WACHOO!- see. Urg. What an introduction! Are you okay, Belisarius? Urg. This is totally gross!" Despite herself, Frances starts to giggle as she fishes the meat from her cleavage and flicks it at the bowl that she's righted.
"You know, we were supposed to make the tortino, not be in it! We- hehehe- We must look a right pair of clowns!" Looking from Bel to her reflection in the side of her metal mixing bowl, Frances can't help but laugh at the state she's in.
"Haaaahahahaha! Don't we look silly!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko looks over and takes the napkin from Chris, "Thank you." He wipes his paws in the napkin, he looked his paws afterwards, they were still dirty and the napkin was still pretty clean. "Er, looks like I'll be needing a bath soon." He grabbed the rest of the fries and ate them quickly.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, Mr. Leone! You coming in? I thought you wanted to meet her and invite her back?" the cat queries before heading up the path.
Scotty smiles widely as he types on his tablet. "No, not at all. She's been lovely. She mentioned that you're an organist so Mr. Leone and I couldn't resist coming to meet you. I'm Scotty Brandson. It's a pleasure." As the tablet talks for him, Scotty holds out a friendly paw for a shake.
Eventually, Elio walked to the house's doorstep as well. He had to trust the wolves and his son's abilities to be a good host, right? "Ah, ma'm. Elio Leone, I ive just there with my family. Incantato."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:As Belisarius falls, Frances had been stepping forward to take the paw so the wolf knocks her backwards as he falls. She in turn knocks the bowl containing the remainder of the mince meat and meat juices that she'd just sat on the edge of the counter having put the final layer on the tortino di carne. As she falls she ends up with the wolf across her legs, nearly as much flower down her front as the wolf is wearing, and the bowl on her own head, meat juices dripping down her neck as a chunk of cold mince slides off her nose and into her shirt.
"So I -WACHOO!- see. Urg. What an introduction! Are you okay, Belisarius? Urg. This is totally gross!" Despite herself, Frances starts to giggle as she fishes the meat from her cleavage and flicks it at the bowl that she's righted.
"You know, we were supposed to make the tortino, not be in it! We- hehehe- We must look a right pair of clowns!" Looking from Bel to her reflection in the side of her metal mixing bowl, Frances can't help but laugh at the state she's in.
"Haaaahahahaha! Don't we look silly!"
Bel tried to dust himself off, with the result of spreading flour all over. He sneezed again, then smiled at Frances. "Ah, I could lick that off you, if you needed--" then he noticed the scolding expression of Amadora. "Uh, ah, right. Sorry, my alpha: You should offer that service first."
"Please, nevermind, ragazzi. Now, Val, you go out to the garden and dust that stuff of Belisarius, will you? And you, Frances, now run to our bathroom and get yourself a nice shower. And when you're there just give me your clothes: I will have them cleaned up and dry in no time. And don't worry: I've got experience after a lifetime with kitchen accidents. Amadora, you start cleaning up. Do you think that the pack would like plain bread?"
The she-wolf nodded. "We do, and we are hungry. Our appetite won't be spoiled by a snack right now."
"Good. See that closet? There is some emergency bread I do. Force of habit. It easily lasts throughout the whole year, but it's tough like bone. Take one loaf for each wolf and distribute them to the pack, please. I'll finish setting the food ready."
Valiant helped Belisarius up. "Out with you. I will go take the brushes. Hop hop." He gently pushed the wolf away, while waving to Frances goodbye.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

xhunterko wrote:"Their living arrangements have yet to be finalized, as far as I know. But they will live around the area either or in our village," the panda scout said to Bowser.
"I see. Well, I suppose that is that answered. Thank you for the information." The old dog answers with a polite nod before continuing on his way, exploring other areas of the neighborhood.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well it's good to hear that she was good. And sure, I'd love to play for you. It's a pleasure to meet you both." Nicole said, shaking Scotty's paw. "Why don't we all go inside and I'll play something." she said, walking inside with Moon bouncing excitedly beside her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Dat can easily be arranged. We can wash yer vest too. Ah, fanks!" Chris suggests before accepting her pot of tea from the waitress. After mixing tea, milk and a lump of sugar, the spaniel turns back to the fox.
"So tell us about yerself, Allan. Where're yer from?"

--------------------
"Thanks! We'd love to, as long as it's okay with you. We wouldn't want to put you to any trouble. Er, Mr. Leone, would you mind helping me again, please?"

--------------------
"Thank you, Belisarius, but no thank you. After the scolding I got for letting Amadora lick my hand, I don't want to imagine the earful Mama Leone would give me if I let you lick all of me! But Mama, what will I put on after my shower? All my clothes are still packed away... Are you sure you don't want me to help clean up? It's kind of my fault after all... Good thing it was the leftovers and not the whole tortino that got upended!"

--------------------
"Look out!" A screech of brakes followed by the thunk of a rolled-up newspaper colliding with the big dog announce the arrival of the paper boy on his rounds.
"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you there! I just came around the corner and threw the paper like I always do! I didn't even think or look! I'm so sorry! I hope you're okay!" The boy stops his bike beside Bowser and bends to collect the fallen paper.
"You're new here, aren't you? I haven't seen you before. What a way to welcome you to the neighbourhood! Sorry again!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No, but we do trade," Mitch said, taking a look at the window, then the door checking to see if the shaman was going to try and surprise them.

"So, that's where the name comes from," Mitch said, "It's a recent thing. Going back only about 5 generations or so I'm told. We had some copies before we were taken away. Those were lost along with everything else. Sigh."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scout, for practice, had been tailing Bowser. When the paper boy showed up he had hid behind a garbage bin on the sidewalk.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Colorado... But I've been all over the place because of my job description." Allan says, holding his right elbow while holding his chin in his right paw. "I've been moving around for a couple of years already."
My Personas

HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

'That's quite a while to be moving around for.' Albert pulled a chair out ready to sit down. 'If you don't mind me asking, how come you never settled down?'
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks! We'd love to, as long as it's okay with you. We wouldn't want to put you to any trouble. Er, Mr. Leone, would you mind helping me again, please?"
"Not at all. Here you go..." Luckily, he had always kept himself in shape, and despite his old age, it wasn't hard at all to move Scott's chair up and into the house. To his new neighbor, he asked, "Forgive me for sounding rude, signora, but I just forgot: do you still sound the organ? My wife would gladly listen to your performance."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, Belisarius, but no thank you. After the scolding I got for letting Amadora lick my hand, I don't want to imagine the earful Mama Leone would give me if I let you lick all of me! But Mama, what will I put on after my shower? All my clothes are still packed away... Are you sure you don't want me to help clean up? It's kind of my fault after all... Good thing it was the leftovers and not the whole tortino that got upended!"
Cinzia gently started pushing Frances out of the kitchen. "Sorry, but you will not keep working in my kitchen in such a condition. And don't worry, I've got plenty of old clothes of mine in a closet. Old family memoirs I never got rid of, and you seem just fit for my size, back when I was your age. So go, you'll find a fresh change when yo're all cleaned up. Now, shoo, hup hup."
The moment Frances was out of the kitchen, almost a dozen noses started sniffing at her with an...unsettling attention, though keeping themselves at a distance.
"Val, go take that bread before your pack forgets their manners!"
"On it!" The wolfdog went to a closet and took out several loaves of said bread.
---
xhunterko wrote:"No, but we do trade," Mitch said, taking a look at the window, then the door checking to see if the shaman was going to try and surprise them.
"So, that's where the name comes from," Mitch said, "It's a recent thing. Going back only about 5 generations or so I'm told. We had some copies before we were taken away. Those were lost along with everything else. Sigh."
Rikki hugged him. "Aw, but don't worry. This is the perfect country to make sure many, many copies of your book are made and preserved. It would be a fine gift for your tribe, to preserve your culture and traditions."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Look out!" A screech of brakes followed by the thunk of a rolled-up newspaper colliding with the big dog announce the arrival of the paper boy on his rounds.
"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you there! I just came around the corner and threw the paper like I always do! I didn't even think or look! I'm so sorry! I hope you're okay!" The boy stops his bike beside Bowser and bends to collect the fallen paper.
"You're new here, aren't you? I haven't seen you before. What a way to welcome you to the neighbourhood! Sorry again!"
Bowser paused momentarily as he heard the voice, turning towards the speaker only to get struck in the face by an errant paper.
"You may wish to be more careful about pedestrians." Bowser stated flatly, rubbing the top of his muzzle. "And no, I'm not hurt."

Just a pup, I shouldn't be that hash with him... He thought to himself, Still a bit annoyed. Looking the boy over quickly without being too obvious about it. Observing without making it obvious to the one observed, having long since become second nature.

"Yes, I just moved here this morning. I'm still learning the pa- area." he stated, mentaly grumbling at himself for wanting to say patrol route. He would need to work on that. shaking his head, he adds, "I wouldn't worry about it. I've had far worse introductions."

At that point, his stomach apparently decides to remind him, audibly, that he hasn't eaten yet.
"Hmmm. I should get something to eat..."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

HoundInATree wrote:'That's quite a while to be moving around for.' Albert pulled a chair out ready to sit down. 'If you don't mind me asking, how come you never settled down?'
"Mom's a photographer. Before we moved here, she would take pictures of landscapes in her spare time and take us with her. She also did some professional photography for special events. You should check out her blog." Allan said, excitedly, reminiscing his tales of adventure and wonder.
My Personas

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"L-landscapes?" Will asked, taking another sip of his juice. "A-any particularly mem-morable ones?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. I'm glad you're okay, sir." The boy lobs the paper over the fence into its intended garden but freezes as he hears the rumble. For a terrifying instant he fears the large dog is growling at him but soon realises with a great deal of relief that the growl is in the dog's stomach and not his throat.
"Well, if you're hungry, Mrs. Watkins' diner makes the best food in town, save for Mrs. Leone's, of course, but Mrs. Leone doesn't have a restaurant so it would be rude of me to invite you to her house. Anyway the diner is great. Just follow this road straight along that way for a coupla hundred yards. You can't miss it!"

--------------------
Scotty smiles gratefully at the man before wheeling his chair after the woman.

--------------------
Frances allows herself to be shooed out of the kitchen and into Cinzia's bathroom. She leaves her clothes outside the door and steps into the shower, allowing the warm suds to wash away the sticky meat.

--------------------
"Yeah, anyfink we might know?" Chris queries, sipping at her tea. "Erm, did yer want a drink ta wash dat down, Meeko?" she queries, noticing the ferret's empty plate.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Pecan wrote:"L-landscapes?" Will asked, taking another sip of his juice. "A-any particularly mem-morable ones?"
"Well we did go to mount Rushmore earlier this month" Andy says as he hold his own chin and elbow, trying to recap.

Meanwhile, Andy is fiddling with a laptop with Tammy.
My Personas