HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David scoffed. "Don't worry, Fletch," he said. "I'm only headed there on spec anyhow. They agreed to accept my CV... Resume whenever I could drop it off."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bleh!" Scruff said, agreeing with inner Scruff as he pushed his long tongue out for a moment. "Action or comedy," he asked hopefully.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

It took a moment for Jay to get used to the sudden elevation, the world looking interestingly different. As Fletcher spoke and Jay looked down she first noted how small Fletcher looked before focusing on what they were saying. She was glad David was so nice, almost refusing to leave Fletcher behind. She felt content to merely look around the world from a, literal, new perspective.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep rubbed his bitten leg and growled at blood. The gsd's hackles raising at such a threat to injure him after being injured already

Rav stumbles over, and tackles Blood who was getting back to his feet, with a feeling of rage Rav hadn't felt since Blood fought Jag.
Hey now, Lets take it down a few notches. This is supposing to be sparing, not a battle royal to the death..
.... He is the one who escalated this.
So, be the bigger dog, the Alpha.. An cool things down before there is blood and fur strewn all around..
Blood snorts, and shoves Rav off of him, and glares at the growling dog, for a long time, before stamping off to the river to sit himself down in the water..

********************************************************************************************
Hotep the psychic wrote:Rip shook his head as his owner chuckles. "Yeah rip do something....Nefarious...why dont you show them?" he laughs sime as he looks to lucky.

"lucky ill make you a deal you get me something of rips choice and ill help you get into the millitary.of course...id have to talk to your owner too" rips owner said getting in his humvee.

Rip was opened mouthed...his owner doesnt do this alot and his tail shook wildly.

An what is this thing that you need me to steal?
Rocco Rex wrote:"Can I try to get whatever it is before Rip?" Kotyc blurted out before Lucky had a chance to respond "It's been too long since I've had a good competitor"

Oh so you do admit that i'm good enough for you!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"No, I simply think you have a shot because it'll probably be weighted against me"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That was nice of them." Fletcher smiles. She's favouring her paw slightly to avoid snagging the fractured claw on anything else. "Did you have anything else planned for after the farm?"

~~~~~~~~
"Aww. What's wrong with romance?" Sam teases. "Does he love her or not? Will she ever be happy? Is her sister/best friend/cousin more dan just close friends wit' him? Is he really as rich as he says? Oh, can't you just feel de drama?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, nothing immediate, Fletcher," David confessed. "I shall be footloose, fancy free and at the mercy of my ladies." Stopping for a moment before crossing the next road, he glanced upwards to take in the look on the lower part of Jay's face to see if she was having fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Too much snogging," Scruff said before sneezing. He almost wiped his arm across the nose but remembered he had some tissue in his pocket, which he used instead. "Sorry," he added, "Sun's bright."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds fun." Fletcher smiles. "Are you always that accommodating to the fairer sex? Is that a British thing or just you?" she teases.

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, Scruff." Sam teases. "Bless you. Hmm. Perhaps we should get you some sunglasses too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The boss is an old military officer," David said happily, "I was brought up with manners, dear lady."
------------------------------------------------
"Those are the dark things worn on humans' half muzzle things aren't they?" He mimicked raising glasses.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocco Rex wrote:"No, I simply think you have a shot because it'll probably be weighted against me"

What? like bringing you a dozen mice bouquet?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc blushed a little and didn't make eye contact"Ok, you can cut it out now Lucky. I just want to get to the challenge"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ripcord chuckles and nods"Nothing wrong with competition but either way its for fun in the end and a good test for you both." Ripcord sqid as his owner took off leaving a very happy Gsd. He then waves for lucky and kotyc to follow him. "So kotyc Hotep took a liking to you. Looks like luckys the same"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc ran after Rip's owner as ordered, ignoring Rip's comments
Hotep the psychic

Rip soon grabbed kotyc and held her back "Easy there your following the wrong one. Follow my owner and he will get in trouble"
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Are you all right up there, Jay," David asked, feeling her stomach expand and contract on the back of his head as she breathed. "Do you like the view?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

"Oops. Sorry. Guess I'm too ready for the hunt" she said, still watching Rip's owner go
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Rip soon grabbed kotyc and held her back "Easy there your following the wrong one. Follow my owner and he will get in trouble"
an what would be wrong with that?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The boss is an old military officer," David said happily, "I was brought up with manners, dear lady."
------------------------------------------------
"Those are the dark things worn on humans' half muzzle things aren't they?" He mimicked raising glasses.
"Military? Cool. What rank? My grandpa - well, my owner's father who I call grandpa - was a captain in the US Army. He's only recently retired." Fletcher says as she spots the groomer's shop up ahead.

~~~~~~~~
"Aye, dat dey are." Sam confirms. "But lots o' pets wear dem too." she adds as she turns the corner.
"So what do you tink? Do you want to try dem?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, he made it to Colonel rank. Colonel James Montgomery-Campbell," David added in full British accent and knocking his feet together. "Looks like we're here." He looked up. "I shall have to lift you down, sweetheart," he told Jay. "You're about to meet a human or two," he added, lifting her over his head and lowering her gently to the ground.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"'S probably better than sneezing all the time," Scruff admitted. "It always seems warmer when I'm up late. I take it the sun's responsible?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Rip soon grabbed kotyc and held her back "Easy there your following the wrong one. Follow my owner and he will get in trouble"
an what would be wrong with that?
Rip looked between kotyc and Lucky before motioning them to follow him once more. "because what were doing is against the rules and between squads on the base. You guys are gonna each steal dogtags and food from a barbeque with me. We take that food to my owners squad and were done. Plus we get treated to riiiibs!" Ripcord shuddered in delight and excitement

Meanwhile hotep collapsed onto his back next to rav and sighed to calm himself
ImageImageImage
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay had become so enraptured by the world around her from her elevated position that she accidentally ignored the others until they began to talk about some kind of bell, losing her understanding. She had enough presence of mind by the time David informed her of her imminent lowering to prepare herself and answer, "Oh, okay." She was a little apprehensive of meeting humans, or anything really, as she had avoided practically anything that moved the previous day, but hoped the comforting presence of the others would stave of the worst of it.
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Kotyc was almost bouncing with excitement "Sweet!!! Do we have any specific objectives, or just steal tags and food and then run? Any high or low priority targets or objects? Anyone we need to not steal from?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to, Jay. You can do whatever you're more comfortable with." Fletcher informs the jackalope before she heads into the shop.
"Good morning! What can I do you for?" Grace, the groomer, asks.
"I need a bit of a pedicure. I broke my claw to the quick." Fletcher says.
"Ouch. Come on through and let's take a look." The groomer sits the doe in a chair with a footrest and pumps it up so that she can see the does's footpaws easily. She pulls on some gloves and dabs away the blood with a bit of damp gauze so that she can move the fur away and see the claw clearly.
"Yup. That's an easy fix. It's going to hurt a bit though. I have to clip it back to just before the break so it's smooth and then stop the bleedin' with some permanganate crystals. They do stain stuff though so just don't go walking inside for a few hours after this, okay? Now, where did those clippers go?"

~~~~~~~~
"Aye, dat it is. I take it you usually sleep durin' de day den? Is dat all raccoons or just you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David decided he needed to remain with Jay. After Fletcher's words he invited the Jackalope through the door but made no move to force her.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Ferals mostly move at night," Scruff told Sam. "Easier to get around without humes seeing." He put a hand across his muzzle to scritch the other side. "And pinch things," inner him said into the hand.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay, for a moment, seemed to look like she'd follow Fletcher in after David's motions, before the sun glinted off the metal doors, causing her to step back instead. She shook her head as she spoke, "N-no thank you. Fine here."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Rip looked between kotyc and Lucky before motioning them to follow him once more. "because what were doing is against the rules and between squads on the base. You guys are gonna each steal dogtags and food from a barbeque with me. We take that food to my owners squad and were done. Plus we get treated to riiiibs!" Ripcord shuddered in delight and excitement

So where is this target squad located at..
An are you going to help with the raid??

Hotep the psychic wrote: Meanwhile hotep collapsed onto his back next to rav and sighed to calm himself

Why do you always want to taunt Blood..?
you know how crazy, seriously he takes these dominance battles..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat makes sense. Do you tink you'll be able to adjust to a diurnal life den?" Sam asks, stopping at a corner with traffic lights. "You wanna press de button, Scruff?"

~~~~~~~~
"Ah. Here they are. And the crystals. Good." The groomer carries a tray across to Fletcher with a small pot of dark purple crystals, a damp Q-tip, and a set of pet nail clippers sitting on a folded sheet of paper towel. She sets the tray on a small wheeled stand which holds several other tools of the groomer's trade and wipes at Fletcher's paw again to get rid of the oozed blood so she can see what she's doing. After a quick snip of the clippers and a sharp intake of breath from Fletcher, the groomer dips the damp Q-tip into the crystals and rubs it against the oozing claw so that the crystals stick to and cover the end of it, effectively stopping the bleeding.
"There. All done. Just sit there for a few moments while that takes and I clean up." The groomer wipes the blood from her clippers and sterilises them with a ball of cotton wool soaked in alcohol and then disposes of her rubbish.
"All right. That should be that then. If it gets infected then make sure you get the vet to take a look at it. I think you'll be just fine though.
"Thanks, Grace. How much do I owe you?"
"For that? That cost me nothin' so it's on the house. Just take care of yourself, okay?"
"Will do! Thanks again!" With a wave the rabbit rejoins her friends. "Well, I should probably avoid stepping in mud for a day or two but I'm all fixed now. Oh, and this purple stuff stains apparently so I should keep off the carpet for a while." she tells them, looking down at her toe, the tip of the claw of which is caked in the almost black crystals.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Perhaps we should get you some shoes, Fletcher," David said brightly as his Doe friend rejoined them outside, where he'd stayed with Jay and the others.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can't see why not... Big Sis," Scruff said cheekily. "So where first?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, yes, I'd look simply FABULOUS in a pair of six inch stilettos, don't you think?" Fletcher grins, affecting a posh voice.
"Do they even make shoes for pets though? Aside from the boots for working pets, I mean. Because I don't think I've seen any..." she asks in her normal voice.

~~~~~~~~
"First we cross de street. IF you push de button." Sam winks at the raccoon.
"Target is probably a good place to try. Or de pet shop. Which do you want to try first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Scruff said, before jumping and smacking the button to start the crossing off. "The pet shop? They probably trust Raccoons more there. Security don't like masked critters.". He chuckled at that.
-----------------------------------------
"Oh, I'd imagine there's a stylist out there who's take the challenge. Now," David asked the group, "whilst we're here, does anyone else wish to go anywhere?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam also giggles. "I'd like to see dem try to remove YOUR mask!" she jokes, leading the raccoon across the street once the light changes.
"De pet shop it is den. Perhaps we can find you a toy or sometin' while we're dere. Or a temed* tag if you want one. Say, what do raccoons, specifically Scruffy ones, do for fun anyway?"

~~~~~~~~
"Not that I can think of." Fletcher denies, shaking her head. "We should take your application in sooner rather than later so they know you're interested. Then we can goof off or do whatever for the rest of the day."

*themed, but with a "t" sound instead of the "th" sound.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mostly play chases or tags or hiding," Scruff said. "It's not easy to play them alone, but I think we'll soon learn new games hmm?". He tapped Sam on the head. "You're smart enough to have two brains!"
---------------------------------------------
"Very well," David said, checking the map and folding it away, "on we go!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Two brains? Where would I keep dem bote? But tanks!" Sam giggles. "And yeah, I can teach you some games. I wonder if'n you'd be any good at Peil. Have you ever kicked a ball around?"

~~~~~~~~
"Say, David... I suppose if you get this job then we won't see you as much, huh?" Fletcher asks after a moment's quiet walking.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, these jobs are only ever part time, Fletcher," David said, "I will always have time for family and friends," he added, giving Selene a squeeze.
-----------------------------------------------
"I've kicked balloons," Scruff said, "but chasing balls? Isn't that.... dog stuff?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. That's good. Family and friends are important. Say, do you have family back home other than the Major? Any that might come across with him?"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. Only if dey're squeaky balls!" Sam chuckles. "Lots o' humans and pets play games wit' lots o' different balls! Have you ever heard o' Peil, football, cricket, basketball, softball, volleyball, baseball, American football, Australian football, polo, um... waterpolo, tennis, table tennis, table football, bowling, um... golf, hockey, um... I can't tink o' any more. Dose are all played wit' balls dough."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, there's always Martin," David said as they made their way across the next road. "He's the Major's nephew. Currently at university. He's the only one the boss has much time for."
-----------------------------------
"That's a lotta ball sports. Ball makers must be rich!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Why's that? Does he not get along with the rest of the family or something?"

~~~~~~~~
"Heh. Some sure are. So, what do you tink? Wanna give it a go?" Sam pauses to look both ways and then leads Scruff across the street and into the pet store.
"So, what do you want to look at first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Whatever it was happened before he got me," David said, a little tersely. "He never believed there was a point to telling me so I left it at that, Fletch." He stooped to put Jay back up on his shoulders before they crossed the road. "I might ask Martin one day," he continued, no hint of bitterness remaining in his tone.
---------------------------------------------------
"Yeah," Scruff said, doing a standing jump through the door and looping to land on his hind paws again in his enthusiasm. "Um... The tings for sale?" The first thing he actally looked at was a pair of sunglasse with star shaped, mirrored, lenses. "Not me," he said, putting his tongue out.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: Rip looked between kotyc and Lucky before motioning them to follow him once more. "because what were doing is against the rules and between squads on the base. You guys are gonna each steal dogtags and food from a barbeque with me. We take that food to my owners squad and were done. Plus we get treated to riiiibs!" Ripcord shuddered in delight and excitement

So where is this target squad located at..
An are you going to help with the raid??

Hotep the psychic wrote: Meanwhile hotep collapsed onto his back next to rav and sighed to calm himself

Why do you always want to taunt Blood..?
you know how crazy, seriously he takes these dominance battles..
Hotep shook himself off and smiled then looked at blood then Rav."because he doesnt know the difference." Hotep said as he hug tackled rav.

As for ripcord he nodded some then waved for both lucky and kotyc "well follow me and youll see lets go!" rip said darting off only looking back to see who followed
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher is silent for a few awkward moments.
"I'm sorry, David. That was rude of me. I shouldn't have pried." she says quietly, continuing to follow the dog.

~~~~~~~~
"Hehe! Maybe not! Hmm. How about dese?" With a grin the doe picks up a large pair of sunglasses with oval lenses. They're so obnoxiously gaudy that if they had even one more sequin on them Elton John would home in on them and snap them up in an instant.
"What do you tink?" she queries, modelling them.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't worry, Fletch," David said evenly, "questions are there to be asked. Ah, here's the park."
-------------------------------------------
Scruff laughed. "Can't sneak in places looking like glitter," he said before slapping a paw onto the other.
"You don't need to sneak into places now," inner Scruff said quickly, "you have a home!"
"Old habits," Scruff said, hoping that covered it. He picked up a pair of yellow, rectangular, glasses and tried them on before looking askance at Sam.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie