HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars turned her back on the competition.
Meh, once the vomit makes an appearance, it ruins the competition for me. Mars said. So what now?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon scratches the back of his head and looks at the sun, trying to get a general feel for the time, "I've actually got to meet Dad at my house. We're going to go see if we can't get anything from our old house. Shouldn't take too long." He says, his face giving off the fact that he's not entirely too keen on leaving so soon, even if he was coming back. "Well in any case. It was nice to meet you Mars." He says with a smile before turning around and running off towards his house
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars watches as Yukon runs off to his home. She waves goodbye and sighs.
The one dog that wasn't apart of a pack mind was the sled dog. Who would've thought? She remarks, flicking her tail.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Of course you are." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood grinned and wiped his mouth of drool at watching Hotep finally cave.

"HAH!"

The crowd turned into a mix of cheers, disappointed 'aww's, and cried of disgust the second Hotep lost.
A few random dogs ran up to Blood, cheering him on further. On even taking his paw and raising it up into the air shouting "Winner!!"

"MOVE!!"

Blood snapped as he shoved the dogs away and sprinted for the closest garbage can he could find, and throwing his head over it.

For the next five minutes, the big shepherd could be heard making pained retching and choking sounds, breathing heavily as his guts purged themselves of as much of the pepper he'd eaten as possible. The pain was just as excruciating coming back up as it was going down, and Blood's eyes began profusely tearing anew.

Another five minutes passed, and he was still curled over that trash can, his body jerking forward each time he dry-heaved for whatever was left in him.

The shepherd sniffled and finally lifted his head, only to find a camera pointed directly in his face by some teen who'd been recording their the contest. He was accompanied by several dogs.

"BACK OFF MAN!!"

Blood viciously barked as he swatted the camera away. If not for it being looped to the kid's hand, it might have gone flying..
The human laughed nervously as he backed away. They were all smiling at him, to his severe annoyance..

--

Blood returned to the table after the crown had scattered. He had a dazed look on his face, and his muzzle was absolutely soaked in tears.
With a slight groan, he settled back down where he was originally sitting and pulled up that dish of creamer Lucky had brought them, tentatively licking at it.

The look he had, very nicely conveyed an emotion abbreviated simply as 'FML'.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Of course you are." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.
Lucky snuggle Kayla back..
Lets go find one of those flying disc's to throw around..
besides my work here is done..
Annnnnn i don't think we want to be anywhere nearby, when Blood is recovered enough to go Fox hunting..

Lucky says with a coy grin on his muzzle..
D-Singer wrote:Blood snapped as he shoved the dogs away and sprinted for the closest garbage can he could find, and throwing his head over it.

For the next five minutes, the big shepherd could be heard making pained retching and choking sounds, breathing heavily as his guts purged themselves of as much of the pepper he'd eaten as possible. The pain was just as excruciating coming back up as it was going down, and Blood's eyes began profusely tearing anew.

Rav tried several times to return to Blood's side, but was driven back by the flood of emotions and waves of searing pain. As well as the reflex to lose his lunch as well.. Stampeding back out of range were the bond between them was broken. pacing about back and forth like a caged animal, watching Blood worriedly from afar..
D-Singer wrote:Another five minutes passed, and he was still curled over that trash can, his body jerking forward each time he dry-heaved for whatever was left in him.
Blood returned to the table after the crown had scattered. He had a dazed look on his face, and his muzzle was absolutely soaked in tears.
With a slight groan, he settled back down where he was originally sitting and pulled up that dish of creamer Lucky had brought them, tentatively licking at it.

The look he had, very nicely conveyed an emotion abbreviated simply as 'FML'.

Rav now tried again to approach the former contest scene..
he felt uneasy, queezy even, But it seems the worst of it was over..
Rav finally sits down next to Blood, looking and sniffing him over still worried about him.
I feel awful, so i know your much much worse off..
So was it worth it, to show that you would do anything to be top dog?

Rav then looks across the table to Hotep.
Are you going to survive as well?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:I feel awful, so i know your much much worse off...
So... was it worth it, to show that you would do anything to be top dog?

Rav then looks across the table to Hotep.
Are you going to survive as well?
Mars hated dogs with a superiority complex. Heck, she hated the pack mind all together. Fight your friends to see who can bleed slower, and your the alpha dog. Mars looked over to Hotep. He was either a dog trying to show superiority, or a dog trying to prove he was worth something. Either way, she didn't think either of them won since they both had to vomit their contents. She was about to tell Yukon this, but realized he wasn't there. She sighed and looked over to Kayla and Lucky, but saw they were busy with themselves. Maybe she should head back to Jet? Or maybe wait until Hotep recovered to hang out with him. Either way, she wasn't going to hang around Blood or Rav. She sat down at another bench across the table to wait for Hotep to walk off, or for Blood and Rav to.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Up in the far north past Whitehorse, Yukon was busy helping his dad pack the truck full of the last of the few things they had, mostly small things like the shovels, axes and hatchets and a few kits they had made for years of roughing it in the north. Most of it they kept for the sake of remembrance. Finally they loaded up the snowmobile onto the trailer before settling into the truck for the drive down to the city. All the way through the packing Yukon had talked on and on about the people he'd met and the friends he'd made. A blue dog named Jet, a cat named Mars, Petir, and the little shepherd Hotep. His dad simply listening and smiling the entire time.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"That suuuuucked."

Blood groaned, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head down.

Was it really worth it? That was a tricky question.

He'd won a contest of pain against a puppy. It didn't exactly sound impressive at face-value, but that didn't change the fact that it was easily one of the most painful contests he'd ever endured.

Nevermind the games of Mercy, or prolonged and vicious scrapping matches he'd had in the past. The pepper eating contest was definitely something he'd never forget...

Hotep had certainly proven his own capacity for pain. It was a nightmare keeping the inferno in his guts down longer than him. He doubted many dogs he knew could held out as long as they did. That kid was definitely stubborn.

In the end, he'd won against some puppy, proved himself the tougher dog, and made a lot of people laugh. All at the cost of the most wicked tummy ache ever, and a tongue still sizzling from being soaked in the juices of the hottest pepper on the planet.

Blood lapped at the dish of cream, and his stomach growled.

"Uuugh...Maybe if I didn't have to lose my lunch in the process."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"That suuuuucked."
I can imagine, but i don't need too.. I can feel your pain, quite literary.
D-Singer wrote:Blood groaned, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head down.
Blood lapped at the dish of cream, and his stomach growled.

"Uuugh...Maybe if I didn't have to lose my lunch in the process."
So i guess the question now is.
Did the pup prove himself worthy of joining our dog pack. An getting to get trained in K-Madds by you?

Rav looks back over to Hotep..
Hey! are you ok? Haven't heard a bark out of you in quite a while now...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Keeshah wrote:Lucky snuggle Kayla back..
Annnnnn i don't think we want to be anywhere nearby, when Blood is recovered enough to go Fox hunting..

"Yeah that might be a good idea." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep continued to finish his small cup of vanilla yogurt, he smiled at the thought of what had just happened to blood and himself. It may have burned but it was fun seeing doing a small competition. He gave rav a thumbs up before going to throw away his trash. Hotep then sat back don on a nearby bench where he went on to fan himself to cool off and rest some more.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Lucky snuggle Kayla back..

"Yeah that might be a good idea." Kayla said.

Lucky went looking around, taking quite a bit of time before finding a pink flying disc up in a tree.
I think that is going to be our toy now. We just need to get up into the tree an rescue it.
He says while trying to jump up high enough to grab the lowest branch that would hold his weight..
Can you give me a paw up? or do you want to go climbing up after it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep continued to finish his small cup of vanilla yogurt, he smiled at the thought of what had just happened to blood and himself. It may have burned but it was fun seeing doing a small competition. He gave rav a thumbs up before going to throw away his trash. Hotep then sat back don on a nearby bench where he went on to fan himself to cool off and rest some more.

Are you sure your ok? Did you burn away your ability to speak?
Rav looks around..
Is there anything you two need? You both still look in distress
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've got it." Kayla said, starting to climb up the tree.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I've got it." Kayla said, starting to climb up the tree.
Lucky clasps his paws together, and boosts the vixen up into the tree..
Errrk! Pfft!
Lucky barks, As unluckily she uses his pointy muzzle as another step up into the tree...
You smell quite earthy my dear.
Wiping off his nose..

be-careful, and don't fall out of the tree my sweet.
Lucky suddenly hope he did just Murphy her..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oops... Sorry." Kayla said as she climbed onto the branch. She climbed up a bit farther and reached out and grabbed the disc. "I've got it! Now I just have to get down." she called down to Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oops... Sorry." Kayla said as she climbed onto the branch. She climbed up a bit farther and reached out and grabbed the disc. "I've got it! Now I just have to get down." she called down to Lucky.
Be extra careful coming down. I'll be there to catch you, but i don't want to have too.
Lucky says nervously
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I don't want you to have to either." Kayla said. But as soon as she said that she tripped and fell off the branch.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Driving down the road, there wasn't much to look at, trees, rivers, frozen rivers, frozen trees, and lots and lots of snow. Yukon put his head on his arms and stared out the window watching it go by, as much as he liked the new neighborhood, he was going to miss the chill of his old one.
Hotep the psychic

Once finished with his yogurt Hotep shook his head no to rav. "ill be fine rav, its not like ive done this before and know what was to happen. But thanks for asking " hotep said kindly
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I don't want you to have to either." Kayla said. But as soon as she said that she tripped and fell off the branch.
Oh Carp! @.@ Lucky yelps, as he dashes to catch the falling vixen..
Snatching her out of the air, and thumping backwards to the ground with a sharp Yowl!
As the force of catching the falling foxes momentum.
Ooww you ok? (whiiine) oww ow
Lucky rolls tothe side twisting around to look back at his rump to see his tail with a sharp kink in it..
NO! *&*%#@&^& I JUST GOT THAT OUT OF THAT DANG CAST!
Double Dang. It looks broken again!! NOooOoo..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hotep the psychic wrote:Once finished with his yogurt Hotep shook his head no to rav. "ill be fine rav, its not like ive done this before and know what was to happen. But thanks for asking " hotep said kindly
Well, since Blood doesn't seem to be able to speak yet..
but i feel you have earned you way into are pack.. So come over here and sit with us!
Hotep the psychic

Hotep shook his head no. Just being entered into a pack like that was crazy to him. "no way! What I did was crazy! *wheez cough cough* ow. If I'm gonna prove myself into a pack I don't want it to be this way. If anything I'd rather fight than this or answer questions so no thank you. But I do like you guys as friends so if I do get into your pack maybe then........i should go check my throat" Hotep said before clearing his throat some before walking off.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you okay?" Kayla asked, helping Lucky up and looking at his tail. "I'm really sorry about that."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Are you okay?" Kayla asked, helping Lucky up and looking at his tail. "I'm really sorry about that."
Lucky whimpers, and hugs his now re-kinked tail.
The question is, are you unhurt? it's a Tod's job to protect his vixen..
He looks back at his tail..
I guess i'm getting use to it, bending off in strange directions.
taking i into his paw, and Snapping back into a straight line...
YeeAalLOo! oow ooww Holy Carp! that hurts.. Atleast it's in line again.. (sigh)
going to have to get it casted at the vet again..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine. Let's get you back to the vet so you can get your tail recast." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'm fine. Let's get you back to the vet so you can get your tail recast." Kayla said, hugging Lucky.
Lucky tries swishing his tail around, wincing and groaning. (Sigh)..
I guess your right..
Dragging his feet along the ground, as he starts walking off..
I can't believe this has happened to me yet again..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Have you hurt yourself like this before?" Kayla asked, walking beside Lucky and making sure he didn't hurt himself again.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars had walked off somewhere, looking for Jet, but the blue dog had already found the pair of foxes.
Lucky, what happened to your tail? Jet asked.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The car pulled up outside the house and a hairy muzzle looked out of the open window. “So this is the place,” he said, looking almost non plussed.

Corner'a Apple an' Lemon,” the driver affirmed. “Your stop.
David grimaced at the place names, pulled his shaggy self from the car and strode around to the driver's side. “How much is the fare, good man,” he asked, taking a slightly filled wallet from his jacket as he went.
Fifteen twenny,” the driver replied, trying to be sociable. “Gotta say it ain't often I transport a pet without the owner.
Oh, he'll be along,” David said, leafing through the unfamiliar notes and coins and wondering if a Dollar was a good tip or if he should go for two. “We have very little here until the removal people get here and he cannot rough it like I can. A few days in the city make be a boon for him.” He handed the driver a twenty and bade him keep the change as he got his travel bag out of the car boot and shut the door down.

David looked around after the taxi left and headed up the path to the house, through the gate of the distressingly American white picket fence and up to the door. He hauled out the key the estate agent had sent to the hotel and turned it in the lock. As he knew, there was little in the way of furniture here right now – his human had insisted on none as he was shipping everything from home – so David settled for checking the lights were working, which they were. The estate agent, or realtor as they liked to be called over here, had promised she'd be present for the electric and phone installation and she had been good to her word, it seemed. “All right,” David sighed, pulling out the map of the local area from the bag and laying out his sleeping bag, “it has been a long trip but we have no white goods and no food. I suppose I had better go get a few things.” He took a travel kettle from the bag and, attaching a UK/US adaptor to the three pin plug, plugged it in and, after filling it with water, turned it on for a few seconds. “Well at least I can have tea after getting milk,” he said, turning the plug off and heading back out of the door, closing and locking it behind him before shoving the keys and the map into his pockets and heading towards the shops to see what was open and what a 'Wal-mart' was.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon stared sleepily out the window, the nonstop driving beginning to take it's toll on his ability to stay awake. With a weary glance he spotted a sign a little bit down the highway, [Richardson Valley : 25 miles], and smiled sleepily before leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes to sleep the rest of the drive away.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Have you hurt yourself like this before?" Kayla asked, walking beside Lucky and making sure he didn't hurt himself again.
Ummm I seem to be prone to the strangest, weirdest things happening to me.
I can roll 7's on dice 20 times in a row. then have a lightweight screen door snap my tail like it was a twig.

MrNeonShot wrote:Mars had walked off somewhere, looking for Jet, but the blue dog had already found the pair of foxes.
Lucky, what happened to your tail? Jet asked.

Lucky looks up as a bleu dog comes trotting up to them.
Well Um it's like this, I fell on it after having caught Kayla, after she fell out of the tree..
Lucky then twitches up an ear.. Turning to Kayla..
By the way, what happened to the pink flying disc?
hate to end up like this and not have having gotten the prize!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The car pulled up outside the house and a hairy muzzle looked out of the open window. “So this is the place,” he said, looking almost non plussed.

Corner'a Apple an' Lemon,” the driver affirmed. “Your stop.
David grimaced at the place names, pulled his shaggy self from the car and strode around to the driver's side. “How much is the fare, good man,” he asked, taking a slightly filled wallet from his jacket as he went.
Fifteen twenny,” the driver replied, trying to be sociable. “Gotta say it ain't often I transport a pet without the owner.
Oh, he'll be along,” David said, leafing through the unfamiliar notes and coins and wondering if a Dollar was a good tip or if he should go for two. “We have very little here until the removal people get here and he cannot rough it like I can. A few days in the city make be a boon for him.” He handed the driver a twenty and bade him keep the change as he got his travel bag out of the car boot and shut the door down.

meanwhile Bottle rockets, and roman candles red glare go flying over the cab, as they come into town.
it seems the local rebels are celebrating the revolution... being July 4th after all.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David looked overhead, pushing some of his fringe out of his eyes as he finally paid attention to the things above him. "Ah, yes," he said as rockets red glares passed over, bursting into lights noisily. "The local celebrations. This may well mean I shall not have luck in purchasing food in a store tonight. However some may be available at the local park." He checked the map and headed for it, wondering, as he went, if he should try to sound Scottish.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh. I'll be right back." Kayla said, running back to the tree where she picked up the disk and ran back to where Lucky was.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well I'm glad nobody was hurt too badly. We're taking you to the vets, right? Jet asked.

---

Mars was wandering around the park, hoping that either a trainee of hers wanted to hit the gym or that Yukon would come back. Dogs do the stupidest things for a pack.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David walked patiently down Lime Lane towards the park and wondered if everything here was fruit based. Still, he thought as he crossed to the park entrance on Orange, it could be worse. They didn't seem to have a Banana Boulevard, after all. He stepped through into the park and looked around.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David walked patiently down Lime Lane towards the park and wondered if everything here was fruit based. Still, he thought as he crossed to the park entrance on Orange, it could be worse. They didn't seem to have a Banana Boulevard, after all. He stepped through into the park and looked around.
Mars was now sitting in a tree where the sheep dog entered.
Oh look! Another dog I've never seen at the gym! Mars thought.
Mars watched the dog so when he passed by, she could call down to him.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Unsuspecting of any watching eyes, David began to head into the park, looking around at floor level for signs of life as things popped overhead. "They certainly spent some money on those," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welcome to the park, stranger! Mars shouted from her branch. She was stretched out on it and laying on her belly just like a cat in the wild.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the voice calling to him. He looked up to the branch, clearing his fringe from his eyes again. "Did you do that on purpose," he asked. His tone spoke more to his amusement than his face did.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars chuckled.
Sure did! What brings you to the park this afternoon?
Mars asked. She jumped down from the tree and landed a few feet away from the shaggy dog.