HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I think we need to find shelter nearby," David stated, clearly thinking there was nothing weather related to the cacophony. He started looking for anything covered they could sit in.
"Sorry for the wait everyone" Selene called, running back around the corner "I'm ready, let's go now!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David accepted the return with a smile and put an arm around her waist. "Dare I ask about the thunder," he asked as they headed towards the park.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff followed Luckys' instructions.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Scruff followed Luckys' instructions.

Lucky sets the case down in the garage, opening it to give the raccoon several ribs as a reward, then tosses a tarp over the box to try to hid it...
Right, now off to further adventures
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam's suspicions that Lucky hadn't legally obtained the food are heightened by his behaviour but as she can't prove anything she decides not to press the issue.
"Aye. To the park!" she declares, enthusiastically clacking her cane against the floor before spinning smartly on her heel and leading the way.

~~~~~~~~
"Hang on, she's back." Fletcher has been on the phone to 911, knowing that that explosion was no car backfiring. "Are you okay, Selene? What WAS that?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David accepted the return with a smile and put an arm around her waist. "Dare I ask about the thunder," he asked as they headed towards the park.
"er-erm....thunder?" Selene jumped for a split of a second, but then seemingly confused instead.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Hang on, she's back." Fletcher has been on the phone to 911, knowing that that explosion was no car backfiring. "Are you okay, Selene? What WAS that?"
"I'm.....I'm sorry? I don't think I heard anything. But if it was thunder, maybe it's like a dry thundercloud or something?"
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

One glance was all it took to send Nathan's autonomic system in a spiral of painful emotions and paranoia. "Just like the inhabitants back home", Thinking to himself. "This is their first impressions and they already want rid of you"
"Well ladies and males of the gentle type, I will see you some time in the future. Also, i will watch my back for such a creature and let you guys know if anything of interest intrigues my radar" he dismisses as he shifts off with him feeling his eye give a slight twitch on top of the smoothest grin he can muster, hoping not to run into more social interactions for the hour.
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

Nathan: S=7/ P=5/ E=4/C=4/ I=8/ A=6/ L=4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam's suspicions that Lucky hadn't legally obtained the food are heightened by his behaviour but as she can't prove anything she decides not to press the issue.

Lucky catches the rabbit eyeing him, and breaks into an mad scientist pose! MuuHHaaaaa!
Hlaoroo wrote:"Aye. To the park!" she declares, enthusiastically clacking her cane against the floor before spinning smartly on her heel and leading the way.

putting his hand out and sniffing at the air...
Doesn't seem to be raining... Did something explode??
I didn't think we had any inventor type pets in town anymore.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

stopping half way home Nathan winces at the percussion of an explosion "Jeez!!" what is up with this place...Nathan go back... you saw their preferences; they want nothing to do with me... Nathan that was an explosion!!!...precisely animals try things out all the time it's only- an experiment... Kid you know first aid procedure, if you can administer help than be the hero they need... he decides in a growling tone. "Fine. Then let it be and ill go home if its nothing of importance" he forces his feet back toward the noise as he scratches under his chin bracing for the situation.
fokushi_meishin

Post by fokushi_meishin »

Keeshah wrote:
Tart quivers all the more thinking of bloody puppies and a huge monster standing over them. She looked at Rav tempted to hide behind him just in case but she saw Bloods facepalm and quickly figured out that he was pulling her tail. Punching him in the are moderately hard in the shoulder she scowled at the dog and rubbed her arms trying to make her raised hair lay back down. "Don't scare me like that. I haven't seen you stupid....What ever its called before. Don't make fun of me."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Bla Bla Bla
Tart quivers all the more thinking of bloody puppies and a huge monster standing over them. She looked at Rav tempted to hide behind him just in case but she saw Bloods facepalm and quickly figured out that he was pulling her tail. Punching him in the are moderately hard in the shoulder she scowled at the dog and rubbed her arms trying to make her raised hair lay back down. "Don't scare me like that. I haven't seen you stupid....What ever its called before. Don't make fun of me."

Ravage grins a BIG TOOTHY GRIN.
Oh!... lot's of pets have seen me stupid..

No Wait I mean..

Blood punches him on the other shoulder..
No you had it right the first time.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David said, looking up, "We're almost at the park. I'll have to buy you ladies Ice creams, won't I?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't know." Sam answers, her ears swivelling this way and that and her nose twitching. "Maybe it was a car backfirin'?"

~~~~~~~~
With Selene's assurances Fletcher is somewhat placated and assures the operator that it was probably a false alarm. They opt to send a cop car around just to be safe anyway.
The scarred doe grins as she puts her phone back in her collar.
"I'm rich, remember, David? By rights it should be me buyin' you guys all ice cream."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Actually" Selene let out a small chuckled "I've been nothing much hindrance for you guys this whole morning. Let it be my treat this time to make up for it. Beside, being rich doesn't mean you have to pay for everything. Nothing is limitless after all, especially money"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't know." Sam answers, her ears swivelling this way and that and her nose twitching. "Maybe it was a car backfirin'?"

Did kinda sound like a gun going off.. Umm not that i would know what the sound of one bein shot at you would sound like..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With a chuckle, David brought out a coin and tossed it, catching it on the way down and letting everyone see it. "Fletcher gets the ice creams this time, Selene, my dear. Rule of chance, donchaknow," he asked innocently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, let's try and avoid the thing that made the sound," Scruff remarked, wondering if he could protect sam from it somehow. Lucky, he figured, could hide inside his trunk.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well, let's try and avoid the thing that made the sound," Scruff remarked, wondering if he could protect sam from it somehow. Lucky, he figured, could hide inside his trunk.
What? no sense of adventure??
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher is confused.
"What do you mean? You haven't hindered us at all, Selene. And don't worry. A few ice creams ain't gonna break the bank. And David? You just sounded so incredibly British. I love it!" the doe giggles.

~~~~~~~~
"More like his common sense is overridin' his sense of adventure. Do you have much common sense, Lucky?" Sam teases gently.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "More like his common sense is overridin' his sense of adventure. Do you have much common sense, Lucky?" Sam teases gently.
All of my sense is quite uncommon!
fokushi_meishin

Post by fokushi_meishin »

Keeshah wrote: Ravage grins a BIG TOOTHY GRIN.
Oh!... lot's of pets have seen me stupid..

No Wait I mean..

Blood punches him on the other shoulder..
No you had it right the first time.
"I didn't mean it like that but if you insist." Scratching her nose with a finger she looks at the dog duo curiously. "Well since I apparently have it wrong how about I go with you to see what your what ever it is called looks like? I could use some of this money food stuff. I'm feeling a bit hungry..." She turned away from them reaching up into the air, stretching the muscles in her back. Sagging with a relief, she rolled her shoulders and asked them more questions. "So what was that think called again, that you where looking for? I don't think you ever said. And what does it actually look like?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: "I didn't mean it like that but if you insist." Scratching her nose with a finger she looks at the dog duo curiously. "Well since I apparently have it wrong how about I go with you to see what your what ever it is called looks like? I could use some of this money food stuff. I'm feeling a bit hungry..." She turned away from them reaching up into the air, stretching the muscles in her back. Sagging with a relief, she rolled her shoulders and asked them more questions. "So what was that think called again, that you where looking for? I don't think you ever said. And what does it actually look like?"

It's an jackalope, it looks like a rabbit with deer antlers..

An being a rabbit it should be very good to eat.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:With a chuckle, David brought out a coin and tossed it, catching it on the way down and letting everyone see it. "Fletcher gets the ice creams this time, Selene, my dear. Rule of chance, donchaknow," he asked innocently
"You didn't even let us choose which side is whose though" Selene pouted teasingly
Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher is confused.
"What do you mean? You haven't hindered us at all, Selene. And don't worry. A few ice creams ain't gonna break the bank. And David? You just sounded so incredibly British. I love it!" the doe giggles.
"Well, I mean we had that problem with the farmer, maybe if I wasn't there David could have an easier time. And then making you guys wait just now, which seem to have ended up causing alarms to everyone." the vixen explained "But anyway, I wouldn't wanna argue, let's get some ice cream so we can have time to enjoy it"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I figured it would save the arguments, my darling Selene," David announced. "Just in case you both chose heads. I think the farmer was going to be a hard sell anyway. Ah, here we are, Lady Fletcher," he added in his best upper class accent, "and Miss Jay. The park." So saying he opened the gate to enter, sighting the ice cream stand near the middle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I thought you were unique, not uncommon," Scruff said, pulling the box.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"
"I thought you were unique, not uncommon," Scruff said, pulling the box.

I not eunuch, My owner hasn't had me fixed.....yet
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Pfft. Unique, not eunuch. Means you're one-of-a kind." Sam laughs.

~~~~~~~~
"Right. What flavour do all y'all want? Anyone wanna drink too?" Fletcher queries, pulling her wallet from her collar.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Pfft. Unique, not eunuch. Means you're one-of-a kind." Sam laughs.

Lucky wipes his brow..
WooOoo.. thats a relief..
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay looked at Selene, "It's alright. It's nice to see some of these places a bit longer." She tilted her head, confused by the conversation surrounding the treat she'd never heard of before, "What's an ice cream and why would there be more than one flavor?" Without waiting for an answer though she said, simply, "I'd like a drink."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Right. What flavour do all y'all want? Anyone wanna drink too?" Fletcher queries, pulling her wallet from her collar.
"well......I would like...........two chocolate please!" Selene said happily
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay looked at Selene, "It's alright. It's nice to see some of these places a bit longer." She tilted her head, confused by the conversation surrounding the treat she'd never heard of before, "What's an ice cream and why would there be more than one flavor?" Without waiting for an answer though she said, simply, "I'd like a drink."
"Ice cream is a sort of cold, sweet treats, you should try one, I'm sure you'll like it"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"And I shall partake of a strawberry, dear lady," David said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under Lucky's watch (but following Sams' directions), Scruff pulled the goods.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A strawberry and a double scoop choc. Wanna pick a flavour, Jay, or shall we pick for you? And what do all y'all wanna drink?" Fletcher asks, strolling up to the ice cream stand.

~~~~~~~~
"What's your owner like den, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay tilted her head, intriqued by this treat and its apparent many flavors, "Uhm... I will trust you guys. Don't know how many flavors it might have, don't know if I'd pick a good one. What do you think they will have to drink there?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "What's your owner like den, Lucky?"

Oh he is like most owners i would guess..
why do you ask?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"A strawberry and a double scoop choc. Wanna pick a flavour, Jay, or shall we pick for you? And what do all y'all wanna drink?" Fletcher asks, strolling up to the ice cream stand.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Jay tilted her head, intriqued by this treat and its apparent many flavors, "Uhm... I will trust you guys. Don't know how many flavors it might have, don't know if I'd pick a good one. What do you think they will have to drink there?"
"A cup of lemonade is usually a good choice" Selene advised.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Great idea! Lemonade for everyone! Hmm. How about this then, Jay? What's your favourite colour? We'll pick a flavour matching that colour for you. That way you're more likely to like it. I read something in the paper the other day that said we're more likely to eat visually appealing things." Fletcher joins the queue and pulls out her wallet from her collar.
"Okay. Four lemonades, please. Also, can we please have a strawberry cone, a two-scoop chocolate cone, er, I'll have a peppermint cone, please, and... You decided yet, Jay?"

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, just making small talk. What's his job?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"A park, Ice cream and Lemonade," David said pleasantly. "All we need now is people playing Tennis and we have an English Summers day!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~~~~~
"Oh, just making small talk. What's his job?"
He is a supply Sargent in the army
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay blinked before humming and glancing around in thought, "Hmm... uh... I think, I think white. White is a nice color."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sounds like Jay wants to try White Chocolate," David said before looking upward at his charge. "Are you all right up there, sweetheart," he asked Jay, "or do you want to come down so you can run around a little?"
-------------------------------------------------------
"What's an army," Scruff asked, stopping pulling for a moment to make sure his arms were still only as long as he remembered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "What's an army," Scruff asked, stopping pulling for a moment to make sure his arms were still only as long as he remembered.
WHATS AN ARMY! Only the most wonderful thing ever..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Selene smiled, looking at her friends who were getting their ice cream/drinks, but at the same time, tried her best to hide the fact that she was also looking around rapidly, her ears stood straight up, as if trying to find something, or someone.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Okay, and a white chocolate cone please." Fletcher swaps money for the drinks and then waits patiently as the ice cream man scoops and passes out the cones.
"Thank you. Now, Jay? You want to eat the ice cream quickly so it doesn't melt and drip everywhere but you don't want to eat it too fast or you'll get an ice cream headache." the doe warns the jackalope.
"Er, is something wrong, Selene? Who or what are you looking for?"

~~~~~~~~
"Er, I'd respectfully disagree, Lucky. An army is a big group of people who all try to kill another group of people because someone in power says they should, Scruff. I'd much rather everyone dropped their guns and made the leaders talk their problems out like any normal person. But let's not start a debate on such a lovely day, Lucky." Sam smiles, bouncing her cane vertically off the ground with a clack and catching it again mid-step.
"What would you want to do if you had a human job, Scruff?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters